Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 211,899

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210784 Jul 13, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an imbecile...nobody takes you seriously......
BJ the fool confused everybody...he bullied 12 peasants...was in hiding most of the time... when he gets caught he changes the story..(remember "sell your underpants and buy swords"? then when the coward was caught he said "drop your swords.....")...what a wimp!!!
He meant what he said, you moron...you can't make your own interpretation as you are a non-entity.
I really appreciate the fabulous job you do in embarrassing any reasonable Muslims that might be reading this, if there are any. The perfect, negative Muslim stereotype of being angry, crazy and stupid.

So where were we before Alex? Oh yeah, that's right. I asked you why the Quran rails against the Trinity but never mentions who is in the Trinity and why they are not Gods and instead seems to be more interested in railing against Allah being one of three and Jesus and Mary being taken as two Gods besides Allah.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#210785 Jul 13, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so you are a crossed eyed moron that can't even keep track of all of the twisted stories you invent and you end up stepping in your own sh!t all of the time, and it's all the Gospels fault. LOL!!!
Typical Muslim. Their mistakes are always someone or something elses fault, never their own. You get yourself into the messes that you do because nobody has ever taught you how to reason properly and how to analyze things before you post them. So you never see the problems in your inventions that even a 5th grader might, and someone else has to point them out to you because you have little to no reasoning and analytical skills, except for in an imaginative sense. The Quran does not constitute a proper education.
The worst part of all of it is that I can't even have a normal conversation with you. Instead, I have to act like a prosecuting attorney and set you up because you lie so much and your story changes and shifts so often. So I have no choice. It's the only way evasive people can be dealt with. And I know that you know when I am doing this, because that's when you start trying to dilute everything, and do everything BUT answer the question that is actually being asked of you
Your problem is that you are not sincere in the exchanges.

You keep on digging the pit that you are in and you sink deeper inside. LOL!

And you have no reasoning skills and all you do is twist, distort, add a few dishonest comments, which is typical of all dishonest Christian polemicists.

However, I must say that I enjoy your tap dancing and love it when you run all over the field, carrying the goal post over your head.

The difference between you and me is that I explain and you do not and I know you cannot.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210786 Jul 13, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are so obsessed with a flop and failed man being God
There it is folks. "A flop of a man". No matter how much Muslims claim they love and respect Jesus, they really don't and never really did. It's the same sort of lying misrepresentation as they pull when they call Islam a "Religion of Peace" after Muslims scream Allahu Akbar and commit violence.

What they don't tell you is what the word peace really means. It has nothing to do with compromise, cooperation and non violence, like people normally think of the word as and like the Muslim is trying to represent it to mean. It means the peace one is supposed to attain by submitting to the will of Allah. And if we look at the Quran, Allah often wills violence and I can't see where it wills compromise, cooperation and non violence.

bmz

Singapore

#210787 Jul 13, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
Your stories are a mess right now and lay in shambles and now you want to talk about everything else but the faulty specifics of your stories. Typical.
How can you say that?

The faulty stories of the gospels are in a mess and lay in shambles. That is what I have been trying to educate Shamma and you. Matthew is the first Culprit, who added too much in his reports and made them suspect and untrustworthy. John, the second Culprit made it worse.

That is what made me do extensive research and I drew the conclusions, which no one can deny. Also no one is able to answer questions that I raise on the alleged crucifixion and resurrection.

All accounts are flimsy and unreliable. Please look into the placement of Jesus the Son of God (Jesus Barabbas) and the two thieves. Thieves were neither crucified by the Jews nor by the Romans.
the goddess

Barnesville, OH

#210788 Jul 13, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was referring to himself .
Our trust is in His trustworthiness. Our love for others comes from knowing His love for us. Truly His commands aren't burdensome. Jesus wasn't endorsing a legalistic lifestyle but instead is promoting a relationship with God that springs from & is based on His trustworthiness & His love for us. The more we recognize His love the more we will trust Him, love Him, & love others.
You bull-shit Muslim!
Muslims are ignorant fools.
Muhammad trained Muslims to be like him.
To rape, rob and murder.
There is no god in Islam but Muhammad himself is the God of the Muslims.
King James Bible
And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife; Deut.21:12

King James Bible
And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.(go out meaning she will not go free after 6 years of servitude. she is a slave for life)

Deuteronomy 22:28-29New International Version (NIV)

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21King James Version (KJV)

18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Yahwah is not a loving god as the above scriptures show. He was created by satan. He is a golem and has no love for humans. You are beating a dead horse concerning Muslims. You both worship the same god.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210789 Jul 13, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem is that you are not sincere in the exchanges.
You keep on digging the pit that you are in and you sink deeper inside. LOL!
How couold you possibly try to take exactly what is happening to you and flip it on to me and think that nobody will notice? It just doesn't work. Try something else. I'm not the one who keeps trying to change the subject to hide the errors I have been making. You are. Just another, cheesy, childish attempt at manipulation. It's awful to have watch.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between you and me is that I explain and you do not and I know you cannot.
I explain every single thing that I say in detail and will even re-explain it when asked. And you do not. And when pushed to do so, your stories all fall apart. Sorry, but you have to have a good reason before you can just try to flip the chessboard, which is exactly what you are trying to do because you are in trouble right now. Sorry, but it just simply never works. Never did, never will.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210790 Jul 13, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say that?
Well, let's see, fake Jesus was too drunk on wine vinegar to yell that he isn't Jesus, but when the "poor fellow" (as you called him), fake Jesus, was almost dead, he yelled what anybody would be expected to yell and it had nothing at all to do with Pslams. Would you like more? I can go on forever. You have stuck your foot in your mouth so many different times that you can't get out of it and that's why very soon, YOU will be the one who wants to change the subject long before me.

The faulty stories of the gospels are in a mess and lay in shambles. That is what I have been trying to educate Shamma and you. Matthew is the first Culprit, who added too much in his reports and made them suspect and untrustworthy. John, the second Culprit made it worse.
That is what made me do extensive research and I drew the conclusions, which no one can deny. Also no one is able to answer questions that I raise on the alleged crucifixion and resurrection.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
All accounts are flimsy and unreliable. Please look into the placement of Jesus the Son of God (Jesus Barabbas) and the two thieves. Thieves were neither crucified by the Jews nor by the Romans.
It doesn't add up from any angle, just like the Quran's account. Why do you think that early Christians were smart enough to know that it was nothing but a stupid invention from a heretical book? Whoever made that story up just didn't think very much, just like Muhammad often did not either.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210791 Jul 13, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The faulty stories of the gospels are in a mess and lay in shambles.
It's so funny. Your personal inventions lay in a mess right now, so time to divert to the topic of the Gospels being a mess. LOL!!! And the worst part is that you think this is clever and it will work and nobody will notice. you really are an insult to people's intelligence, but you can't realize that unless you are intelligent. you try these stupid stunts because you yourself would actually believe them if someone tried them on you. If you wouldn't, then don't try them on us either.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210792 Jul 13, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text> Also no one is able to answer questions that I raise on the alleged crucifixion and resurrection.
What do you think I have been doing this whole time when I've been poking holes through your stupid stories? If you want to say all of the Gospels are unreliable and there never was any apostles and there never was any Crucifixion because we can't trust anything, then fine. But don't change your mind when it's convenient for you. You aren't supposed to give your opinion on verses that you claim are fraudulent anyway. If they are fraudulent, then there's no need to even discuss them. You keep thinking you can have your cake and eat it to, and change your story given the situation and change it back again when needed.. You have to remain consistent and this is what you keep getting nailed on. This is exactly what I am doing. I am remembering all of the stuff you say and just waiting for you to contradict yourself at some point and then change your story and then even change the subject if need be. And you've done that all over the place.

I'm not here to convince Muslims of anything. That's impossible. I'm here to show people how Muslims behave when someone asks them the right questions. I want people to see how willing they are to twist things and just make up whatever they think will work. I want them to see the "shiftiness" I also want people to see just how bad and incompetant they are at this. I want people to see what Muslims are really like and how they really think inside, despite what they tell everybody. And the only way to see that is to ask the correct, challenging questions.
Alex WM

London, UK

#210793 Jul 13, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
I really appreciate the fabulous job you do in embarrassing any reasonable Muslims that might be reading this, if there are any. The perfect, negative Muslim stereotype of being angry, crazy and stupid.
So where were we before Alex? Oh yeah, that's right. I asked you why the Quran rails against the Trinity but never mentions who is in the Trinity and why they are not Gods and instead seems to be more interested in railing against Allah being one of three and Jesus and Mary being taken as two Gods besides Allah.
1. We have discussed the non existent trinity already, almost ad infinitum, you moron....
Does is matter who formed the non existent abomination called "the trinity"?
There is no god the father (of god the son) or god the mother (of god the son being proxy for god the ghost and vice versa) or god the son (of god the father? god the mother? god the ghost?)...
Did Jesus (or even BJ) ever mention the trinity or ever claim that he was part of a trinity?
So stfu and deal with this:

2. BJ the fool confused everybody...he bullied 12 peasants...was in hiding most of the time... when he gets caught he changes the story..(remember "sell your underpants and buy swords"? then when the coward was caught he said "drop your swords.....")...what a wimp!!!

He meant what he said, you moron...you can't make your own interpretation as you are a non-entity.

3. ARE YOU SCARED because you have to cut off your hands, being a lonely self flagellating onanist...

.. and Shariah law is alive and kicking thanks to BJ!!!!

Mark 9:43 CEB
Common English Bible
If your hand causes you to fall into sin, chop it off....

Mark 9:43 CJB
Complete Jewish Bible
If your hand makes you sin, cut it off!

Mark 9:43 ESV
English Standard Version
And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. I
…………………………
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210794 Jul 13, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
1. We have discussed the non existent trinity already, almost ad infinitum, you moron....
Does is matter who formed the non existent abomination called "the trinity"?
I think it matters who the Quran thought was in it. I think it matters a whole heck of a lot. According to your story, the Quran rails against the Trinity but never bothers to even mention who is in it and why they are not Gods. Instead, the Quran is more concerned about people taking Allah as one of three and Jesus and Mary being believed to be two Gods besides Allah. It seems to care about that issue a lot more than the Trinity since it gets specific on that issue.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210795 Jul 13, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text> "sell your underpants and buy swords"?
I'll bet just the very thought of that gets you excited. Naked men running around with swords. LOL!!! When you typed the above, were you typing with one hand?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#210796 Jul 13, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that shit again, Shamma
Jesus was not referring to himself. You pagans have made a mockery of Jesus. The man simply reminded you to love and worship ONLY God Almighty with all your hearts, all your minds and all your souls.
And you pagans started loving and worshipping that man more than God Almighty! And that is the real shit here!
Jesus issued no Commands, Telling bloody fools to love one another is no command. It was just a reminder. The Command had already been issued by God centuries earlier.
I had read an article on Jewish facts and the author had confirmed that back then the Jews really hated each other and did not love each other, being tribal.
That is why Jesus reminded them. As for Jesus, you do not love Him, you can love him. No harm in loving Jesus. I also love him. It is ridiculous to use Him for Jesus because Caps are used only for God. Jesus was just a tiny and puny man, so don't do that.
Muslims have no love for God!
Muslims have no love at all in their hearts for God not even for their own children.
Muslims live their lives obeying the laws of the pagan man Muhammad.

You are so screwed up in the mind that you blasphemy God every time you write or speak about God.
For Muslims obey demons from hell through the false teachings of Muhammad.

Jesus taught us to know and love God.
John 14:15
"If you love me, keep my commands.

John 14:21
Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them."

John 15:10
If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commands and remain in his love.

John 16:27
No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.

Romans 8:9
You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

2 Corinthians 6:16
What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."

1 John 2:24
As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father.

Jesus in the Gospels teaches us how we should love and express our love for God.
Second, we show our obedience and love for God and Jesus by putting them first!

When asked on one occasion what the greatest commandment was, Jesus answered, "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it:'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets" (Matthew 22:37-40).

The point Jesus was making is that with everything we are and have, we must love God. This demands that He be first in our life. And Jesus demands the same for Himself. He said on another occasion, "He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me" (Matthew 10:37-39).

Speaking of Jesus, Paul wrote,“And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence (or first place)”(Colossians 1:18). Consider also 1 John 2:15 which says, "Love not the world, neither the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him." This text shows that if we prefer the world (or anything in the world) above Him, that a true love for God is not there. Truly, love for God and Jesus means that they must be a priority in our lives. They must come first.

bmz

Singapore

#210798 Jul 13, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims have no love for God!
Muslims have no love at all in their hearts for God not even for their own children.
Muslims live their lives obeying the laws of the pagan man Muhammad.
You are so screwed up in the mind that you blasphemy God every time you write or speak about God.
For Muslims obey demons from hell through the false teachings of Muhammad.
Jesus taught us to know and love God.
"If you love me, keep my commands.
John 14:21
Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them."
John 15:10
If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commands and remain in his love.
John 16:27
No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.
Romans 8:9
You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.
2 Corinthians 6:16
What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."
1 John 2:24
As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father.
Jesus in the Gospels teaches us how we should love and express our love for God.
Second, we show our obedience and love for God and Jesus by putting them first!
When asked on one occasion what the greatest commandment was, Jesus answered, "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it:'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets" (Matthew 22:37-40).
The point Jesus was making is that with everything we are and have, we must love God. This demands that He be first in our life. And Jesus demands the same for Himself. He said on another occasion, "He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me" (Matthew 10:37-39).
Speaking of Jesus, Paul wrote,“And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence (or first place)”(Colossians 1:18). Consider also 1 John 2:15 which says, "Love not the world, neither the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him." This text shows that if we prefer the world (or anything in the world) above Him, that a true love for God is not there. Truly, love for God and Jesus means that they must be a priority in our lives. They must come first.
I refer to the part you wrote: "Jesus taught us to know and love God.

"If you love me, keep my commands."

John 14:15 is another absurd verse, which shows he wanted people to love him first before God.

He should have said, "If you love God, keep his (God's ) commands!"

Only God issued Commands or Commandments. Can you list up 50 commands from Jesus, if there are any?
the goddess

Barnesville, OH

#210799 Jul 13, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You really do have a low IQ to believe Satan reigns supreme.
What you do not realize is that being involved in witch craft reveals you have no moral conscience
The purpose of witch craft is to affect another person in a negative way..
Witch craft is a means of taking some thing from another person for self purpose.
No, the purpose of witchcraft is not to effect another person in a negative way. There are immoral people who will use it wrong because Satan uses his influence. But a true person following the goddess will not harm anyone.(unless to protect themselves or their family from people trying to harm them)
The goddess wants humans to develop and rise to a higher level of spiritualily. Your definition is the definition that Satan wants you to believe. Satan doesn't not reign supreme. But he does wield a lot of power because of Yah. Satan has more intelligence than mankind. He was not a cherubim as the Bible states, but long ago was a god of creation. He was stripped of his infinite power and infinite existence, along with a stone of power that he had used in a forbidden way. He has been trying to regain the stone but has not succeeded. The black stone found at Mecca is a fraud. Apparently Satan tried to fool the goddess into revealing where the true stone is hidden. Satan had used the stone to remove evil from himself. He defiled one of two stones necessary for the creation of the energy of life.
You were told a bedtime story to make you think Satan was a lesser being and that there was nothing to worry about. He has left people feeling overconfident about his destruction. The great deceiver; and you have been deceived.

Location hidden

#210800 Jul 13, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
John 14:15 is another absurd verse, which shows he wanted people to love him first before God.
Only God issued Commands or Commandments. Can you list up 50 commands from Jesus, if there are any?
Only God issues commands is true and Jesus is God.
Your mind is always confused.
You are afraid of the truth because you know your life stile world come crumbling down.
Did God order this command:
All praise is due to Allah, Lord of the worlds. May peace and blessing be upon His Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him), his family and his companions.
NO!
The Lord of the worlds is Satan!
Corinthians 4:4
The Light of the Gospel
…3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For we do not preach ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your bond-servants for Jesus' sake.…
The Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims
Muslims are stupid!
Muhammad sold his soul to Satan the lord of the worlds!
Better known as Allah the Muslim pagan moon god.

Location hidden

#210801 Jul 13, 2014
the goddess wrote:
<quoted text>No, the purpose of witchcraft is not to effect another person in a negative way. There are immoral people who will use it wrong because Satan uses his influence. But a true person following the goddess will not harm anyone.(unless to protect themselves or their family from people trying to harm them)
The goddess wants humans to develop and rise to a higher level of spiritualily. Your definition is the definition that Satan wants you to believe. Satan doesn't not reign supreme. But he does wield a lot of power because of Yah. Satan has more intelligence than mankind. He was not a cherubim as the Bible states, but long ago was a god of creation. He was stripped of his infinite power and infinite existence, along with a stone of power that he had used in a forbidden way. He has been trying to regain the stone but has not succeeded. The black stone found at Mecca is a fraud. Apparently Satan tried to fool the goddess into revealing where the true stone is hidden. Satan had used the stone to remove evil from himself. He defiled one of two stones necessary for the creation of the energy of life.
You were told a bedtime story to make you think Satan was a lesser being and that there was nothing to worry about. He has left people feeling overconfident about his destruction. The great deceiver; and you have been deceived.
So you are promoting the Muslim Black Stone as the power of Satan here on earth..

Location hidden

#210802 Jul 13, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is God and He said what He said being God in the flesh.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210803 Jul 13, 2014
the goddess wrote:
<quoted text>No, the purpose of witchcraft is not to effect another person in a negative way. There are immoral people who will use it wrong because Satan uses his influence. But a true person following the goddess will not harm anyone.(unless to protect themselves or their family from people trying to harm them)
LOL!!! Just too, too much. You're right out of Hollywood Central Casting.

I can't tell you how much I wish that crabbee rabbee was here to set you straight. I'd pay money for that. Never thought I would actually miss him. He used to claim that he;'s looking for "the woman" so he can repopulate the earth after God destroys it like Noah did. He is Adam, Noah and Jesus, and God's baby boy.

Then there's susanblange. She claims that the Messiah will come as a woman, and, of course, she is that woman. Always great stuff going on, right here in "Neurotica"

Location hidden

#210804 Jul 13, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,we do not bullshit.
The men, who penned the books and letters of the New Testament and the men, who came up with various silly and absurd doctrines of Christianity, WERE the true Bull-Shitters.
I think there was no close cooperation and consultation between the two lying and bullshitting groups.
The group that came up with the absurdity God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit was full of idiots, who did not read any book or the letters of the NT.
You guys are so obsessed with a flop and failed man being God that you think another person claimed to be God.
I am prepared to accept the biblical Jesus as an idiot, if you say that he claimed to be God.
There are bloody fools, who can claim to be God but in case of Jesus, the son of Mary never claimed anything that the lying Church, founded by pagans, claims.
You Bull-shit, You Bull-Shit You Bull-Shit BMZ!
"There is no revelation from God or the angel Gabriel that says Jesus was not crucified"
The whole Quran is nothing but the lies of Muhammad.
After the negative experiences which depressed Mohammed, Khadijah sent him to her cousin, Waraqa, to convince him that Mohammed was called to be a prophet of Allah.

Waraqa succeeded in his task and became responsible for most of the Qur’anic verses at the beginning. Waraqa inserted Ebionite doctrines about Jesus in the Qur’an, stating that Jesus was a prophet, and that He was not crucified, but God made someone to resemble Jesus. That one was crucified because the crowd thought he was Jesus.

This doctrine was first initiated by Simon, the magician from Samaria, who later founded a heresy which took his name, Simonianism. In reality, Simon created the root for such doctrine, before it was developed by the Gnostics in later times. Here, I present Simon the magician’s idea about Jesus, which Hyppolytus reported in “The Refutation of all heresies”:

Every time a Muslim opens his mouth out comes lies from the Quran.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb 19 Hammer 4
'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Feb 12 Joe W 9
A new guard for Asgard: Iceland building first ... Feb 3 freethinkradio do... 1
Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan '15 true fact 81
"Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Jan '15 Hillbilly 49
My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan '15 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Jan '15 You big dummy 20
More from around the web