Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256288 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#210822 Jul 14, 2014
Eric wrote:
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. The clergy problem is not unique to Christians
http://www.arabamericannews.com/news/news/id_...
You, who also live in a glass house, just threw a stone on us by reporting a case. Do you think you do not have pedophiles among the Jews?

In Christianity, it is priest or the pastor, who is a pedophile. 2% is a very high rate.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210824 Jul 14, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You, who also live in a glass house, just threw a stone on us by reporting a case. Do you think you do not have pedophiles among the Jews?
In Christianity, it is priest or the pastor, who is a pedophile. 2% is a very high rate.
It's really ironic to hear you complain about sexual deviants.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210825 Jul 14, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat:
I agree but we don't have a level playing field...
We can expose the Christian and muslim pedos here BUT.....
Post numbers 210817 and 210819 were deleted at the speed of light because I mentioned a few "decent" pedo rabbis!!!
There is no such thing as conspiracy and media control!!! Yeah, right!!!
It is incredibly ironic to hear you post about sexual deviants. Start with yourself.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210826 Jul 14, 2014
So, just to recap, the discussion of the Mary being on the Trinity is finished at the request of Muslims who ran out of workable answers.

And here's the final result. The Quran rails against the Trinity, but it never tells us who is in it and why they are not Gods. Instead, it thought it was a lot more important to mention the completely unrelated issue of Christians taking Allah as one of three and taking Jesus and Mary as two Gods besides Allah. God isn't going to ask about the Trinitarian beliefs that Christians had throughout their history, and instead God is going to ask Jesus if he told them to take him and his mother as two Gods besides Allah. This is a much more important issue, and mind you, despite the fact that the numbers keep adding up to three when speaking of Christian beliefs, they have NOTHING at ALL to do with the Trinity. For it to be talking about the Trinity, it must use the exact word Trinity.

So Trinitarians!!! Don't be so worried about the last day because God isn't going to be very concerned about you believing in the Trinity, he's going to be much more concerned about you taking Jesus and Mary as two Gods besides Allah. So it looks like you'll be okay, as long as you took Jesus and the Holy Spirit to be God. Just don't actually call it "Trinity". Don't use that actual word, and you will be fine. If you don't use the actual word "Trinity", then you are not believing in the Trinity, you are merely believing that Jesus and the Holy Spirit are God.

So that's the final conclusion according to Muslims. No if ands or buts about it. The Quran cannot be referring to the Trinity unless it explicitly says that actual word. Therefore, the Quran never tells us who is in the Trinity and why they are not Gods. That's a fact, according to the story that BMZ and Alex have created. And when Christians speak of Jesus and the Holy Spirit as God, they are not speaking about the Trinity unless they explicitly use that word. The exact word has to be used, and no obvious conclusions are allowed to be drawn.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#210827 Jul 14, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but we don't have a level playing field...
We can expose the Christian and muslim pedos here BUT.....
Post number 210817 was deleted at the speed of light because I mentioned a few "decent" pedo rabbis!!!
There is no such thing as conspiracy and media control!!! Yeah, right!!!
I never said that. I didn't start this mess. But it seems that some will report without regard to the prevalence throughout the clergy. By Alex's own admission he has reported Jewish clergy. The serious problem in another set of clergy was made light of. Oh but no one mentioned or made light of the problem within your own clergy.

BTW, all one has to do is report a post and it's removed whether it should be or not. That's topix policy since they got sued for not taking down libelous posts quick enough. Don't like my post, report it. It will be removed.
bmz

Location hidden

#210828 Jul 14, 2014
Shamma wrote:
You are making up lies.

If Jesus was not crucified the Jews would be spreading it all over the world.
If Jesus had really been crucified, there would have been lots of stories and hadith from the Jews, the Greeks and others living in that region.

There is nothing from them!!!

This also supports our view that Jesus was neither crucified nor killed.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210829 Jul 14, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus had really been crucified, there would have been lots of stories and hadith from the Jews, the Greeks and others living in that region.
But the Quran says the Jews thought, even boasted, that they killed the Messiah. So you are making this out to be something the Jews had no awareness of, and yet the Quran says they did. Why do you keep stepping in your own sh!t? Think before you post.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210830 Jul 14, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
But in your stupid stories, the Jews DID think Jesus was crucified, and it was such an important event, that people had to go out of their way to create an elaborate scam to get them to believe it. Your stories will never add up because they all begin at the wrong place.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#210831 Jul 14, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Think before you post.
C'mon, are you really asking to bmz to think?
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210832 Jul 14, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was actually indirectly asking him to not post. LOL!!! I know about the thinking part.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210833 Jul 14, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Its just another day, another story with this guy. And it's a combination of fascinating and nauseating to watch him step in his own sh!t and then watch him change and evolve the story, and then even revert back to the original version later on if need be. Then, he tries to throw as much extra stuff in there to dilute the issue and confuse it as much as possible, and when that doesn't work, he tries to divert the issue, and when that doesn't work, he just outright denies it and then closes the blinds and tries to act as if the matter is settled. This is some really, really shameful behavior and I suppose it comes from a certain level of desperation and a huge lack of education. The Ds of Muslim debate

Dilute
Distort
Distract
Deflect
Divert
Deny
Dismiss

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#210834 Jul 14, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying that didn't happen without accepting at the facts.
The facts are this; Christianity spread rapidly due to the knowledge of the people that knew Jesus was crucified and died on the cross and was resurrected by God the Father on the third day.
You are a dope head! There was no fan fare, people accepted the resurrection of Jesus with a humble heart and love of God.
You were brought up as a Muslim and a schizo with a filthy mind and a dirty unclean heart.
Muhammad was a schizo with a filthy mind and a dirty unclean heart.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210835 Jul 14, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you'd enjoy this one. In another thread, I caught BMZ espousing about the Quran of BMZ with the authority of BMZ. He claimed that in the Quran, People of the Book only meant Jews because it only meant people who received scripture, and Christians did not. Yes, he just makes the rules up up as he goes along and never bothers to double check himself when he weaves these little imaginative absurdities. So I had to remind him of this verse

3:64 (Y. Ali) Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

And of course, it was as though nothing at all was ever posted to him.
bmz

Location hidden

#210836 Jul 14, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
But in your stupid stories, the Jews DID think Jesus was crucified, and it was such an important event, that people had to go out of their way to create an elaborate scam to get them to believe it. Your stories will never add up because they all begin at the wrong place.
I am only analyzing the stupid and absurd stories of the gospels. Those stories are not mine and I am just showing how absurd they are.

Let me make it easy for you to understand more.

Kinana, your most beloved Jew was killed. Right? Your favourite Muslim writers Ibn Ishaq, Ibn Hisham, Tabari and others reported his killing. Right?

How come, we don't have Jews reporting the killing of Jesus?

All we are given are a few lines from characters created by the Church.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210837 Jul 14, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are saying that didn't happen without accepting at the facts.
The facts are this; Christianity spread rapidly due to the knowledge of the people that knew Jesus was crucified and died on the cross and was resurrected by God the Father on the third day.
Shamma, you don't need to say all of this when the Quran itself contradicts him. The Quran has the Jews boasting that they killed the Messiah, but he claims the Jews didn't know anything about any of that. He doesn't have to listen to you but he has to listen to the Quran. Why do you think he's always trying to bend it to meet his needs? This guy just makes up whatever he feels like and he doesn't think it through well enough before he decides to post it.
bmz

Location hidden

#210838 Jul 14, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are saying that didn't happen without accepting at the facts.
You are a dope head! There was no fan fare, people accepted the resurrection of Jesus with a humble heart and love of God.
You were brought up as a Muslim and a schizo with a filthy mind and a dirty unclean heart.
Muhammad was a schizo with a filthy mind and a dirty unclean heart.
There is no record in history of a man by the name Jesus, who was crucified by Romans.

Even Romans do NOT have any record of such a killing in their archives. Nada! Nein! Zilsch!

The only source is the NT, which is not reliable and was cooked up by the writers for the Church.

This dead and resurrected Jesus was sold to pagan Gentiles, who bought the bullshit story.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210839 Jul 14, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only analyzing the stupid and absurd stories of the gospels. Those stories are not mine and I am just showing how absurd they are.
But nobody, except for a few flakes take the accepted Gospels as saying there was a fake Jesus. Nobody sees that at the end of the day except for you. That's why Christians don;'t believe there was a fake Jesus. The only problem going on is your twisted interpretation of them. Even in the case of the heretical Gospels created by Gnostics, one would have to believe that Jesus and God was a willful deceiver. Do you believe that? Do you believe that Jesus and God deceived? If not, then why do you give any credence to those books? Why would you ever use something that you don't believe to make your argument?
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make it easy for you to understand more.
Kinana, your most beloved Jew was killed. Right? Your favourite Muslim writers Ibn Ishaq, Ibn Hisham, Tabari and others reported his killing. Right?
How come, we don't have Jews reporting the killing of Jesus?
Because to them, he was nothing but a crazy man trying to mislead Jews. He's not supposed to be glorified or even remembered if you are a Jew. Why would they want to give the legitimacy of rememberance to someone they wanted to kill? Your logic is always so stupid.

But here's even the weirder part. While we wouldn't expect the Jews to have anything to say about it because as far as they were concerned, a mere criminal was executed, why does the Quran have them boast about it? I always thought that was really really weird, for the exact reasons I mentioned above. And it even has the Jews calling him the Messiah while they boast about killing him. How could the Jews kill him if they really believed he was the Messiah they have been waiting for? Again, Think. Think.
bmz

Location hidden

#210840 Jul 14, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Quran says the Jews thought, even boasted, that they killed the Messiah. So you are making this out to be something the Jews had no awareness of, and yet the Quran says they did. Why do you keep stepping in your own sh!t? Think before you post.
What Qur'aan means is that all the clueless blind fools present there thought that the man was being crucified but that was not the truth.

And the truth was that he, the son of Mary, was neither killed nor crucified.

How many times do I have to repeat this?

It is the Unholy Shit of Christianity and her Church that came up with 'the dead and resurrected' Jesus and we know that story is rubbish.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210841 Jul 14, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Romans do NOT have any record of such a killing in their archives. Nada! Nein! Zilsch!
Why would they care about executing a common Jew? They did that every day.
bmz

Location hidden

#210842 Jul 14, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I never said that. I didn't start this mess. But it seems that some will report without regard to the prevalence throughout the clergy. By Alex's own admission he has reported Jewish clergy. The serious problem in another set of clergy was made light of. Oh but no one mentioned or made light of the problem within your own clergy.
BTW, all one has to do is report a post and it's removed whether it should be or not. That's topix policy since they got sued for not taking down libelous posts quick enough. Don't like my post, report it. It will be removed.
Move on, Eric! You made a point and I made my point. Khalaas! No need to argue further.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug 14 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug 7 Trump Rules Zippy 9
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul '17 John 4,952
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Jul '17 aunt jamama 53
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul '17 unserve satan 8199 844
Midnight Man Madness Jun '17 just sayin 3
More from around the web