Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256284 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

PUBH

Canton, MA

#208412 Jun 18, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: it is a actual historical accounting, of past, present, and future to all you at enmity against G-D. your being an enemy of G-D, has cause there to be no change for the better of all of alleged mankind. and your failure to accept being here in The Story from G-D, shall only result in G-D giving this again, with or without all of you and your grandmother sarah.
Sure Jimmie, if you say so Jimmie. If you say so.
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208413 Jun 18, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: now you cannot find the faux name jesus christ mentioned in The Torah. and i am telling you, G-D says Their name is Adam. and Adam is The Our Son, not The His Son Their name is not jesus christ.
There is no term The Our Son in the Torah
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and Revelation, was not edited that much. because nobody knew, what in the hell it was talking about.
So now you are saying that the New Testament book of Revelation is in the Torah?

Also, where is Meeraam as a surrogate Mother mentioned in the Torah?

yehoshooah adam

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#208414 Jun 18, 2014
PUBH wrote:
Whoops typo
The Torah is a scroll that contains a story given by God to Moses thousands of years ago.
rabbee: you are so wrong, because it is also about this very same again today happening here in it too. and when Noach and His Family arrive, try and guess what it shall be about to this whole world at enmity against G-D? and yes i shall be here in it again, in the next giving of The Whole Torah Happening. but the question now is, will any of you and your grandmother be returned to be here in IT again?

The diluvium has happened, with Noach His Family and who ever the talking critters are. and Avraham has been returned, as so has Moshe, Adam to adam and his mate here today. and you have all been taught by the talking zombie brain dead. and as long as you all want to be, the enemies of G-D here in The Torah. it is never going to happen any different. none of you are even going to make it, to GanEden.

so yes i wished, i had better to report. but you have all made this bad report necessary as the enemies of G-D in the very same old story again. and i still do not agree with you all, drowning all your grandchildren with your programed lies. so do not call me a terrible person, when you are all murderers. when i am the one, telling you not to continue as you are resulting as the same fate as before.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#208415 Jun 18, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the result of "countless miracles" that Jesus showed?
How many did he bring to his side?
Our prophet transformed the whole of Arabia, without showing a "single miracle" (as you say)
What else is miracle?(You dumb ass!!- Pardon my language)
Murder Muslim murder! that is all the Muslim brain is capable of performing.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#208416 Jun 18, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you are so wrong, because it is also about this very same again today happening here in it too. and when Noach and His Family arrive, try and guess what it shall be about to this whole world at enmity against G-D? and yes i shall be here in it again, in the next giving of The Whole Torah Happening. but the question now is, will any of you and your grandmother be returned to be here in IT again?
The diluvium has happened, with Noach His Family and who ever the talking critters are. and Avraham has been returned, as so has Moshe, Adam to adam and his mate here today. and you have all been taught by the talking zombie brain dead. and as long as you all want to be, the enemies of G-D here in The Torah. it is never going to happen any different. none of you are even going to make it, to GanEden.
so yes i wished, i had better to report. but you have all made this bad report necessary as the enemies of G-D in the very same old story again. and i still do not agree with you all, drowning all your grandchildren with your programed lies. so do not call me a terrible person, when you are all murderers. when i am the one, telling you not to continue as you are resulting as the same fate as before.
Shame on you rabbee!
You allow Satan to be your lord and master.
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208417 Jun 18, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you are so wrong, because it is also about this very same again today happening here in it too. and when Noach and His Family arrive, try and guess what it shall be about to this whole world at enmity against G-D? and yes i shall be here in it again,
Was Noah born by a surrogate Mother also? And is the name Meeraam used for a surrogate Mother in the Torah or in the Gospels? Are the Gospels also part of the Torah?

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#208418 Jun 18, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Jimmie, if you say so Jimmie. If you say so.
rabbee: sorry if you cannot accept it is not me, who came and said it so to me.

i have read this story, and i do not like the same again ending you all propose either. but just remember your all the ones, determining the end of this story with all your lying. as you all cannot accept that all your lying, is genocide for your grandchildren.

so go ahead and do not listen, to what G-D came and gave me with. and find out the same fate as before, with all your lies not true to G-D here in The Torah again. if you want to be a blasphemous nobodies here in The Torah, like the be fore's then you are a genocidal maniac. i'll never agree with all your lies, to murder all your grandchildren. don't even ask me to support, your murderous intentions.
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208419 Jun 18, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
so yes i wished, i had better to report.
LOL!!! Aw, that's ok crabbie. Don't feel bad. Nobody pays any attention to you anyway, so don't worry. At least you'll be ok, right?
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208420 Jun 18, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry if you cannot accept it is not me, who came and said it so to me.
No need to be sorry Jimmie.
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208421 Jun 18, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
so go ahead and do not listen, to what G-D came and gave me with.
Ok, if you say so. We won't. Just like you just told us not to. Anything else?

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#208422 Jun 18, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no term The Our Son in the Torah
<quoted text>
So now you are saying that the New Testament book of Revelation is in the Torah?
Also, where is Meeraam as a surrogate Mother mentioned in the Torah?
rabbee: The Torah is a true generalization, you have no idea of everything that is said between G-D and i. are you serious, that i only said about 57 summarized words here in The Torah? when it does not even report, everything Avraham, or Moshe said in their life.

and if you have any book, that truly is stating the way it is reported in The Torah. then it is from The Torah, in IT somehow.

and you can deny The Story of Adam being put to death, has happened two thousand years ago in order to avoid the truth from G-D here in The Torah. and you can deny this return of Adam as adam and his mate here in The Torah. but then it is your evil inclination to be an enemy of G-D here in The Torah. if G-D said it truly even once, then it is good forever from G-D. no matter how much your being bad, here in IT claims otherwise.

it is the very same story again from G-D, and you are missing everything G-D has been saying here in The Torah again. what was the name of the our virgin Mother, of the alleged as jesus christ. what are you, totally blinded by the subtle beast of the fields? since G-D says Their name is Adam, who are you with the devils to change Their name to anything you want to?

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#208423 Jun 18, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, if you say so. We won't. Just like you just told us not to. Anything else?
rabbee: so your being stupid is, as your stupid says and does.
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208424 Jun 18, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Was the surrogate Mother Meeraam mentioned in the Torah or the Gospels? Are the Gospels part of the Torah?
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208425 Jun 18, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>and if you have any book, that truly is stating the way it is reported in The Torah. then it is from The Torah,
So when the Gospels reported a surrogate Mother named Mary or Meeraam, was that the way it was reported in the Torah also? Was a surrogate Mother named Meeraam reported in the Torah?
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208426 Jun 18, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
That's supposed to be "you're" not "your". The second your in the sentence is correct. Please tell God that he needs to learn proper grammar and spelling. Thanks.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#208427 Jun 18, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Noah born by a surrogate Mother also? And is the name Meeraam used for a surrogate Mother in the Torah or in the Gospels? Are the Gospels also part of the Torah?
rabbee: i realize you want to be an imbecile, but Adam and adam and his mate, are the only virgin births mentioned in The Torah.

and not unfortunately the highly edited gospels, sadly call her Mary. which is not even, an eevreet name. it takes a lot of research and leg work, to figure out her actual name in eevreet.

and nah! except for Revelation, they have pretty much edited it out of being in The Torah like they did with the tanach. about all you can do, is get a general drift of what was happening then. where Adam arrives by some virgin birth somehow commanded by G-D, preaches and teaches The Torah, and is put to death by G-D.

most of the rest, is edited in hullabaloo. without original documentation, how much of this faux editorial of other editorials can be trusted? about all you can do, is to use TheTorah to help correct for the errors in IT. but then even that, is pretty iffy without some actual input from G-D.

it has been edited so much, you can't even be sure if it is anything Paool actually said. since they can't even report, Paool's name correctly more or less the more obvious faux j names. making it more like, abstract art from monkeys.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#208428 Jun 18, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
So when the Gospels reported a surrogate Mother named Mary or Meeraam, was that the way it was reported in the Torah also? Was a surrogate Mother named Meeraam reported in the Torah?
rabbee: all it indicates in The Torah, is that Adam arrives by some virgin birth process from G-D somehow. it does not give specifics, that are considered as not important to The Story here in IT. to get the specifics of what G-D meant, you have to be alert here in The Torah today. since every thing that is actually happening, is all happening here in The Torah from G-D again. and if you accept being here in The Torah today, i should not have to tell you anything beyond the return of adam and his mate. G-D is not the g-ds of all your, nonTorah accountings here in The Torah.
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208429 Jun 18, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i realize you want to be an imbecile, but Adam and adam and his mate, are the only virgin births mentioned in The Torah.
And where in the Torah is the mention of Meeraam being a surrogate Mother? I DO see it in the Gospels. Where is it in the Torah?

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#208430 Jun 18, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
That's supposed to be "you're" not "your". The second your in the sentence is correct. Please tell God that he needs to learn proper grammar and spelling. Thanks.
rabbee: no you can't put a contracted verb are, in the noun phrase with a gerund. maybe you should go ask, your faux educational g-ds about this indoctrination again?
PUBH

Canton, MA

#208431 Jun 18, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>about all you can do, is to use TheTorah to help correct for the errors in IT. but then even that, is pretty iffy without some actual input from G-D.
So now, not even the Torah can be fully trusted or we can never know what is really supposed to be in it unless God speaks to us directly. I don't know why you keep telling people to follow the Torah only. The book is apparently not to be trusted by your very own words above. So people should not read the Torah for themselves, they should you have tell them what's in it and what it means. And if they check for themselves to see if it's in there, they are wrong for doing that. So, essentially, the Torah becomes whatever you say it is and not what people read. Is that how it works Jimmie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug 14 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug 7 Trump Rules Zippy 9
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul '17 John 4,952
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Jul '17 aunt jamama 53
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul '17 unserve satan 8199 844
Midnight Man Madness Jun '17 just sayin 3
More from around the web