Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 230868 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#206469 May 12, 2014
typo

One can, if one has the yogic consciousness, enter into any of these disembodied psychological states via one's own awakened psychic even WHEN one is alive in the body.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#206470 May 12, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>You need to slow down and read what I actually said.
"Judaism is the only faction of the believers of the monotheistic G-d of Abraham that believes that the other factions can find favor with G-d also."
As you see, I acknowledged that there are other factions and that they too can find favor with G-d.
Let's make sure what you are saying. Do you believe that Jews and Muslims who do not accept Jesus as the son of G-d/G-d in human form will go to heaven? It seems like previously you said that Jesus was necessary to ward off the ill effects of sin. What of those who don't believe and accept this concept?
They lose their salvation.
There is nothing in Judaism that suggest that Jews are saved from the fires of Hell.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#206471 May 12, 2014
Muslims kill Christians and bottle their blood
http://shoebat.com/2013/12/26/muslims-kills-c...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#206473 May 12, 2014
MORE ON THE AFTERLIFE

After each psychological state native to one's earthly karma is experienced and after each sheath of consciousness-force (subtle physical, lower vital, higher vital and mental) is discarded one after the other just as the outermost sheath which is the gross physical body is discarded after death, the disembodied psychic takes note of the leading evolutionary trends - physical, vital and mental - and retires to its innate poise for a period of assimilation before it decides its next course of action which is either reincarnation as is mostly the case with ordinary psychics or further development of consciousness by attaching itself to a superior poise of consciousness in case of advanced psychics.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#206474 May 12, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>They lose their salvation.
There is nothing in Judaism that suggest that Jews are saved from the fires of Hell.
Proved my point to Somebody. Christians believe that they alone will go to heaven. Jews believe that Christians can find favor with G-d because there is nothing in Christianity that would estop Christians from obeying the 7 fundamental laws of G-d. We are the only religion that accepts the other 2 factions that believe in the monotheistic G-d of Abraham.

Location hidden

#206475 May 12, 2014
Shamma is a demonic human being.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#206476 May 12, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Muslim.
Jesus is the same today as he was before the world was.
If you were born of God as you say you are, Adam and Eve would not have been kicked out of the Garden of Eden.
Jews wouldn't die like the gentiles do.
So don't give me the crap that Jews are special people.
It is obvious that Jews are unable to live in full Torah Observance.
Why are you living in the land of the gentiles?
If you were born of God why are you not living in the land of Israel?
1. You seem to believe that calling someone Muslim is an insult. It's not. Get over it.

2. No body heard of this cockamamie idea of original sin until 300 CE. Do you think that maybe if there was such an idea that G-d would have told the prophets about it---including Jesus.

3. And you a Catholic should talk. You baptize your kids as soon after birth as you can. How is that rebirth? How is that a consistent decision? What kind of sin can a new born baby be guilty of?
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#206477 May 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
GOING TO HEAVEN IS SUCH A CHILDISH IDEA
Going to heaven is such a childish Semitic idea.
Krishna the fool also talks about his worshippers entering his heaven after death.
All that is fiction and megalomania and just another form of mind control of the gullible masses.
There exist favorable and unfavorable psychological states that the disembodied psychic (soul) experiences after death in keeping with its earthly deeds and with respect to the degree of evolution of its individualized consciousness that're shaped by heredity, education, karma, environment, diet and other contributory factors.
Every event faced by the psychic when in the body or out out it follows a causal law.
Dear JOEL,

You are the most thankless individual and a copy cat ..... You are reciprocating the ideas of Vedas, Upanishads and Bhagavad Gita in your posts, but at the same time making every effort to demonize these very scriptures and also "Krishna" the speaker of Gita ....

You are trying to pose as an expert identity thief .... But try it elsewhere my foriend, no one is about to buy your copy cat concepts ... ROTFL

BTW, Krishna never directly uttered the word "heaven" (Swarg) in Gita .... What he actually said is as under -

paras tasmat tu bhavo 'nyo
'vyakto 'vyaktat sanatanah
yah sa sarvesu bhutesu
nasyatsu na vinasyati (Gita 8:20)

Meaning :Yet there is another nature, which is eternal and is transcendental to this manifested and unmanifested matter. It is supreme and is never annihilated. When all in this world is annihilated, that part remains as it is.

avyakto 'ksara ity uktas
tam ahuh paramam gatim
yam prapya na nivartante
tad dhama paramam mama(Gita 8:21)

Meaning : That supreme abode is called unmanifested and infallible, and it is the supreme destination. When one goes there, he never comes back. That is My supreme abode.

So, he actually described the Kingdom of God as the Transcendental Nature which is beyond the cause & effect of this manifested material world. I think in one of your recent post, you have stated the same concept (Obviously stolen from some other scholar’s work of Gita commentary)

<<The Ultimate Reality is a supreme poise of Pure Consciousness with its innate Pure Energy Field that transcends the whole Cosmic/Supracosmic Manifestation and it is besides the source of the whole Manifestation>> (JOEL’s post no.#206185)

Krishna never said that there will be garden and river in that Transcendental Abode. Don’t put the words of some ignorant devotees on Krishna’s mouth and malign him unnecessarily. So, in short whatever you are saying and trying to place as your home grown concept is actually the same thing “Krishna” and “Jesus” has said.

And Mr. JOEL COOL DUDE is a liar and a thief ….. Probably you are aspiring to be another false Prophet with your cult called JOELISM. LMAO
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#206478 May 12, 2014
Shamma wrote:
Muslims kill Christians and bottle their blood
http://shoebat.com/2013/12/26/muslims-kills-c...
Did you actually listen to the video? The nun said the guy who told her about the blood has psychological problems. And, she believed him? She was the one who brought up the topic of "what is done with the blood you collect?" No one mentioned this topic previously. There was no evidence of the collection of blood. She put the idea into the mind of a mentally unstable person.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#206479 May 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Shamma is a demonic human being.
& Our Resident False YOGI resides in the darkest region of Ignorance ..... He is a "mannusya" (human) deeply entrapped in the mode of "Darkness" (Tamsic).
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#206480 May 12, 2014
somebody wrote:
Joel from Mumbai,
If you didn't have a fraction of believe, you wouldn't have been in this forum. Its either you are mad at the world for nothing and try to take it out on people who believe in something or you just want answer to what to believe. you can't get answer by hating Krishna, Judaism, Or others. lol
Our resident YOGI, JOEL resides in the darkest region of "Ignorance" .... So, he desperately felt the need to have some light in the form of "False Attention" ,,,, Consequently he became an attention freak and in turn became a "Blasphemer" against God Almighty.

He is probably a lost case ..... Only God can save him now. Period

Location hidden

#206481 May 12, 2014
PURE POTENTIALITY

FIRST, how can the absolute which is a state of pure potentiality in terms of consciousness, energy and matter have anthropomorphic traits like the 6 Abominations of this false god called Krishna?

Only on manifestation of the absolute do the inherent typal principles get materialized and when the manifestation enters a state of vibration called the Mind Plane which is pretty low down the cosmic hierarchy do the 6 opulences or the 6 Abominations which are mere anthropomorphic states come into effect.

From the Mind Plane onwards, the manifestation enters the lower states which are the Higher Vital Plane, Lower Vital Plane, Subtle Physical, Gross Physical, Subconscient and Inconscient.

The difference in these planes is of degree not of kind.

Location hidden

#206482 May 12, 2014
THE 6 ANTHROPOMORPHIC OPULENCES

These 6 opulences are supposed to be in full measure:

1) WEALTH -(If the word wealth is taken in the material sense, Krsihna did not own the material resources of the whole world and so he did not possess wealth in full measure)

2) RENUNCIATION -(Krishna's brain was wedded to his dick and as known he was a man of baser passions and lower sensual instincts)

3) FAME (Krsihna was not known beyond the petty borders of his province and was as such not a world personality. He was infamous and known for robbery, sensuality and lies)

4) KNOWLEDGE -(Krishna's knowledge was of the megalomaniacal kind and mostly centered on lust, thievery, egoism, lies, war, treachery and murder).

5) STRENGTH -(Krishna had the usual human strength typical of the warrior class men of his days but he was a coward who got his battle against his arch enemies executed through his disciple, Arjuna. As for strength of character, he had none).

6) BEAUTY -(Krishna being a ruthless murderer, a war monger and a sex pervert was an ugly man).

Location hidden

#206483 May 12, 2014
KRISHNA'S 6 ABOMINATIONS:

The 6 Abominations of the Demon, Krishna, are:

1) LUST

2) THIEVERY

3) LIES

4) WAR MONGERING

5) MASS MURDERER

6) MEGALOMANIA

Location hidden

#206484 May 12, 2014
I am off to the Golaka Lok (the abode of Krishna) to take a dump. His servants will have to clean my bum by washing it with water and perfuming it thereafter with sandal wood paste. LOL.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#206485 May 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
KRISHNA'S 6 ABOMINATIONS:
The 6 Abominations of the Demon, Krishna, are:
1) LUST
2) THIEVERY
3) LIES
4) WAR MONGERING
5) MASS MURDERER
6) MEGALOMANIA
You are severely prejudiced against "Krishna" my friend ..... The above post is an abomination in itself and one should refrain from all kinds of abominable association.

I sincere wish that you get the true light of knowledge.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#206486 May 12, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>It's not Semitic. Jews don't believe. Christians borrowed their ideas of the afterlife from the Greeks and Romans. Muslims from the Christians.
So, if there exists "favorable and unfavorable psychological states that the disembodied psychic (soul) experiences after death in keeping with its earthly deeds and with respect to the degree of evolution of its individualized consciousness that're shaped by heredity, education, karma, environment, diet and other contributory factors", what's the difference. You call it whatever you call it. Christians call it heaven. Muslims call it paradise.
Heaven is ALSO a semitic idea. You can find a lot of religions back then in Mesopotamia that believed in the existence of heaven(s). Arab muslims believe in heaven.

I think Judaism believes in 7 heavens, although their purpose may be different from the Christian concept of it.

Judaism has no a precise idea or concept about afterlife so each Jew is let to believe whatever they fancy.

"... Judaism does not have much dogma about the afterlife, and leaves a great deal of room for personal opinion. It is possible for an Orthodox Jew to believe that the souls of the righteous dead go to a place similar to the Christian heaven..."

Source: Judaism 101

Location hidden

#206487 May 12, 2014
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN HEAVEN?

BMZ: Salaam. I'll be mending Allah's throne so that his plump bum gets a soft seat to sit on after all the abusing, cursing and threatening he does 24/7.

TS: I'll eat Krishna's shit and drink his pee.

SHAMMA: I will ask Jesus to repair the torn anuses of my 2 sons who were sodomized when they were teens.

ERIC: Mmmm, I'll sacrifice a human being or a calf and offer the blood to my G-d.

Location hidden

#206488 May 12, 2014
A rap song by Yo Yo Honey Singh is now playing on FM. LOL.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#206489 May 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN HEAVEN?
BMZ: Salaam. I'll be mending Allah's throne so that his plump bum gets a soft seat to sit on after all the abusing, cursing and threatening he does 24/7.
TS: I'll eat Krishna's shit and drink his pee.
SHAMMA: I will ask Jesus to repair the torn anuses of my 2 sons who were sodomized when they were teens.
ERIC: Mmmm, I'll sacrifice a human being or a calf and offer the blood to my G-d.
There is a relatively high degree of evilness in you.

You have perverted your heart.

Go head, you are headed for self-destruction. Sooner you will meet a bad end.(your philosophy)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pagans Out Of The 'Broom Closet' In Southwest R... (Jan '10) 18 hr Kathwynn 241
News The Episcopal Church, Wiccans, and the Divine F... (Mar '10) Tue Really 64
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Aug 31 thetruth 14,715
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Aug 29 thetruth 59
Doris w/ Spells4free Aug 25 Redd 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 19 Dude 12
News Nigeria: Religion, morality and politics Aug 12 jinxi 1
More from around the web