Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256020 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Sep 13

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#206523 May 13, 2014
Shamma wrote:
Muslims worship the false teachings of Muhammad!
Muhammad then sanctioned the pagan rituals concerning the Kaba, i.e. kissing the black stone, touching the Kaba, circling the structure, running between the two hills, etc. Later, Umar said to the black stone "I know that you are a stone, that neither helps nor hurts, and if the messenger of god had not kissed you, I would not kiss you".(Sahih al-Bukhari, volume 2,#667). But then he kissed the stone. Like Umar, many other Muslims follow the prophet in their practice of veneration of a pagan idol.
When you kiss bible does that mean you worship
Bible

Stupid claim

Then atheist kiss cats does that mean they worship
Cats /their pets

Layer shamma

Kissing. Doesn't mean worshiping

You clearly pray for idols

And ask them

Funny

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#206524 May 13, 2014
Continue

Similarity between hindu and christian

Hindu

http://i.stack.imgur.com/t8mAq.jpg

Christian

http://www.saintsagainsttyranny.com/pope_comm...

Witness
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#206525 May 13, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i really do not care what lies, all you have been beguiled with religiously wrong. and i ain't your brother, i am yours and everybody else's grandfather here. and no i am not waiting of a messiah, i am waiting to find out who is going to be this woman chaooah. because We are HaMosheeach, in the same as before. when adam and his mate are always put in charge of this defunct world, while G-D takes off for the day of rest. and We shall be your G-d for The day of rest here in TheTorah just again.
and how would you know what Yeshooah claimed, or any claims made for Him. you were not there, and you cannot trust their altered scriptures as to what was really said. when G-D said This is My Son in Whom i am pleased. in your picking and choosing, in your own highly selective prejudiced way. and They never said, I am a prophet either. but they did stand accused, of being TheSon of G-D. He was also confirmed, by others as being a Prophet.
and They never had any bible, They preached and taught from was confirmed in The Written Torah Only. even i have TheTorah Scroll, i do not need any one else's bible muhammed or otherwise. every thing i need to know is written in TheTorah, for being here in IT.
and so what if the alleged as jews, rejected The-Messenger when you are such a good hypocrite at this too. your all twisting scripture, in your own ways that makes you all appear as if you are not here in TheOnly story from G-D again. and G-D came to visit with me, not any of you.
You cant be my grand father because mine muslim

While brother in humanity

Lol

I don't care what do you think

When I say you I mean judaism

If you don't follow judaism, that mean you disobeying

Jews in. General according to their faith waiting
Masseih
With the coming of the Messiah will be the physical ingathering of Judah from the four corners of the earth ( Isa. 11:12, 27:12-13)

• it is obvious you following judaism blindly

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#206526 May 13, 2014
"The descent of Krishna would mean the descent of the Overmind Godhead preparing, though not itself actually bringing, the descent of the Supermind and Ananda."

- Sri Aurobindo

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#206527 May 13, 2014
"Sri Krishna is not the supramental Light. Sri Krishna is the overmind Godhead that prepares the path for the descent of Supramental Light to the Earth. This happened on 24th November, 1926.(The supramental is far above the overmental...)."

- Sri Aurobindo

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#206529 May 13, 2014
Q & A

(Excerpted from – The Mother: Questions & Answers (1950-51)):

SRI AUROBINDO: "I have no intention of giving my sanction to a new edition of the old fiasco."

- Letters on Yoga, Page 1306.

QUESTION POSED BY DISCIPLE TO THE MOTHER: At the beginning of this letter Sri Aurobindo writes that he has “no intention of giving his sanction to a new edition of the old fiasco.”

Does the word “fiasco” refer to something particular or general?

ANSWER GIVEN BY THE MOTHER:

It refers to all the Teachers who have come to the world.

One has said,“I bring Love”, another “I bring Peace”, another “I bring Liberation”, and then, there has been a little change within, something has awakened in the depths of men’s consciousness, but externally everything has remained just the same.

It is this which makes it a fiasco"

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#206530 May 13, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
"The descent of Krishna would mean the descent of the Overmind Godhead preparing, though not itself actually bringing, the descent of the Supermind and Ananda."
- Sri Aurobindo
Sri Aurobindo is not prophet, he is normal person
His speech not sacred

They claim things and you believe it simply.!

Idols they worshiping consider supermind

Idols their made with their. Hands

Rock become god

Then why dogs pee on rock
Why rock is not sacred

Could these idols benefit you

No,

How could rock, deaf be god or supernatural

Are you serious

http://www.gulfup.com/...

Quran,
" And look at your 'god' to which you remained devoted. "

Doesn't the wind and the whole world work according
To god well?!

Yes

Then why creator ordered to ruin his self if those
Idols god?!

Creator say in nobel. Quran :

But they have taken besides Him gods which create nothing, while they are created, and possess not for themselves any harm or benefit and possess not [power to cause] death or life or resurrection.

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#206531 May 13, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Q & A
(Excerpted from – The Mother: Questions & Answers (1950-51)):
SRI AUROBINDO: "I have no intention of giving my sanction to a new edition of the old fiasco."
- Letters on Yoga, Page 1306.
QUESTION POSED BY DISCIPLE TO THE MOTHER: At the beginning of this letter Sri Aurobindo writes that he has “no intention of giving his sanction to a new edition of the old fiasco.”
Does the word “fiasco” refer to something particular or general?
ANSWER GIVEN BY THE MOTHER:
It refers to all the Teachers who have come to the world.
One has said,“I bring Love”, another “I bring Peace”, another “I bring Liberation”, and then, there has been a little change within, something has awakened in the depths of men’s consciousness, but externally everything has remained just the same.
It is this which makes it a fiasco"
I will ask you question :

Is yoga words of creator?!

Definetly No

So why you bother your self following human words
Instead of god words

Quran 100 percent word of god

Human speech not sacred and there is huge chance
To be false

Don't ask people about creator

But

Read creator words :

He to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and who has not taken a son and has not had a partner in dominion and has created each thing and determined it with [precise] determination.

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#206532 May 13, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything in nature is cyclical.
So, birth, life and death could also be cyclical until the trapped soul breaks free of this vicious cycle and attains to its highest degree of freedom.
rabbee: no on can brake free, unless it is commanded by G-D. this is something, that no one but G-D can do. you are all stuck, until unless G-D unsticks you. and so far all you have all done, is dig your own hole deeper without G-D.

Denver Colorado 80218

#206533 May 13, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not died.
Please stop hallucinating.
rabbee: sorry but Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, has already named Us (me and the woman) as The Messiah. so your delusional reaction not true to G-D, is just your delusion to own. your just another typical liar, in this typical lying world of taught liars.

Denver Colorado 80218

#206534 May 13, 2014
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant be my grand father because mine muslim
While brother in humanity
Lol
I don't care what do you think
When I say you I mean judaism
If you don't follow judaism, that mean you disobeying
Jews in. General according to their faith waiting
Masseih
With the coming of the Messiah will be the physical ingathering of Judah from the four corners of the earth ( Isa. 11:12, 27:12-13)
• it is obvious you following judaism blindly
rabbee: don't care how you were taught how to lie, as if you are not here in TheOne Story from G-D again. and how you denounce scripture, as to how The His Son adam, is stated as the grandfather of all on earth. and it does not matter, what falsehoods you have elected to believe, in your own way not true to G-D here in the same again story. and i do not follow any of your errant religions, that all reject being here in this story again from G-D. i am following The G-D of this story we are all here in not any of you liars religiously. so i am not following judaism, i am following G-D only here in The Story again from G-D. it would be idolatry for me to follow, any of you or your false religions rejecting G-D here in this same story again.
Billu

Russia

#206535 May 13, 2014
Bismirullah

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#206536 May 13, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
Continued from Post #206517
This ceremony is markedly similar to the water baptism ceremony which is also called a rebirth. But unfortunately, like the Hindu Brahmins (equivalent to Christian Church fathers), the church had also made the mistake of only considering only the materialistic or, ritualistic meaning of it. The true spiritual meaning is understood only by a handful.
“Jesus” gave more importance to the spiritual side of the concept and that is why he stressed till the end that all should follow his teachings with full faith and that is the way to “Liberation” or,“Salvation”. So, Christians are saved by their faith in “Christ” and abiding in his teachings. At least many of the Christians are quite clear on their concept on this aspect and they know that Baptism is not mandatory, but having full faith in “Christ” is. But unfortunately, faith does not mean just the word, one needs to fully follow “Jesus” in all respect to reach the state as described in the above three verses. It is only then that a man can perceive the “Kingdom of God”….. and have “Eternal Life”
It is not that a man performs a sinful life throughout and just repents to “Christ” verbally at the end of his life will have “Salvation”….. Unless a man is truly one with God in all respect at the time of his death, unless God is the only aspect left in his consciousness at the time of his death, he can not visit the “Kingdom of God” to taste the nectar of “Eternal Life”
Thanks
I thank you for the complete explication.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#206539 May 13, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Robert, the question remains: Does Christianity require the sinner to rectify the sin when the sin is committed against another? The answer is no, especially in Catholicism. The article from the official Roman Catholic broadcasting website makes it clear that the sinner does not have to go and make amends. The person who is sinned against is required to forgive without any expression of sorrow by the sinner. Catholicism places the burden not on the sinner but on the innocent person.
Eric

Peace

It is impossible to rectify a sin, once it has been committed. However, I think you are drifting into the area concerning justice, rather than sin, because one cannot sin against another, but rather perpetrate an injustice.

Sin is more in the realm of spirituality, which also includes human relationships, in this case justice and forgiveness. These latter two however are of different virtuous origins in man.

As I recall forgiveness is part of the aspect of having fortitude. That is the quiet strength, of patience and meekness. This is not part of the culture of today, so it may sound foreign to you that a brave person is actually patient.

So in essence what you are saying is true, that a sinner isn't required to repay a sin. But that is only because it CANNOT be repaid. But if a man is spiritual then he also seeks justice and will repay a debt to the best of his ability....

Peace

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#206540 May 13, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now, using the same logic, why don't you murder one of your kids who is unproductive?
JCD

Peace

Compassion prevents me.

And of course there is a whole lot of difference between one's child, and a fruit tree. Although for some, they might wonder about that....(smiles)

Peace

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#206541 May 13, 2014
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
When you kiss bible does that mean you worship
Bible
Stupid claim
Then atheist kiss cats does that mean they worship
Cats /their pets
Layer shamma
Kissing. Doesn't mean worshiping
You clearly pray for idols
And ask them
Funny
Is the Stone the Quran?
No!
Your own stupidity is insulting.
The complete text is this:

Luke 13:31-35

New International Version (NIV)

Jesus’ Sorrow for Jerusalem

31 At that time some Pharisees came to Jesus and said to him,“Leave this place and go somewhere else. Herod wants to kill you.”

32 He replied,“Go tell that fox,‘I will keep on driving out demons and healing people today and tomorrow, and on the third day I will reach my goal.’ 33 In any case, I must press on today and tomorrow and the next day—for surely no prophet can die outside Jerusalem!

34 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 35 Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say,‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[a]”

Footnotes:
a.Luke 13:35 Psalm 118:26

Psalm 118:26
Context
Give Thanks to the Lord, for He is Good
…25. O LORD, do save, we beseech You; O LORD, we beseech You, do send prosperity! 26. Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the LORD; We have blessed you from the house of the LORD. 27. The LORD is God, and He has given us light; Bind the festival sacrifice with cords to the horns of the altar.…

You stupid Muslim!
You don't know what's in the Torah!
In Luke 13:31-35 Jesus is telling you Jew who He is in repeating Psalm 118:26.
Read it you stupid Muslim!
Jesus revealed He is God!

Islam is evil it promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims.
Muslims kill for their evil prophet Muhammad.
4/16/2014 Pakistan Lahore 1 0 A 22-year-old Christian is shot to death for refusing to embrace Islam.

How many Christians have you killed No Doubt for the sake of Muhammad?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#206542 May 13, 2014
Shamma wrote:
You stupid Muslim!
You don't know what's in the Torah!
In Luke 13:31-35 Jesus is telling you Jew who He is in repeating Psalm 118:26.
Read it you stupid Muslim!

Jesus revealed He is God!
That Jesus revealed he is God, is a load of Donkey Shit, Shamma.

Jesus was not a stupid fool to reveal himself as an Idiot!

Lies upon lies and nothing but lies against God and the obedient slave Jesus.
somebody

Miami, FL

#206543 May 13, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Do you understand how much you are stepping on your tongue? Here is the gravamen. You state that:
"i can tell you that it is important to follow the laws of Jesus in order to enter the kingdom of [G-d] and that goes to all human."
You believe this. That makes you a Christian. You believe this. That means that you believe that one must follow the laws of Jesus (i.e., be a Christian) in order to enter the kingdom of G-d--i.e., GO TO HEAVEN.
It's exactly what I said. Whatever heaven is, you as a Christian believe that you have to follow the laws of Jesus (i.e., be a Christian) to get there. Jews aren't going there because they follow the Laws set forth in the Torah. Muslims aren't going there because they follow the Laws set forth in the Quran.
It looks like being a Jew didn't help you with your problems neither you follow the Jewish law. I really recommend you to be Christian so your heart will turn to love others than hate everybody around you. Jesus thought human to love everyone and live a life full of happiness. I really believe you will find what you are looking for if you read the Bible. A person who is Born again will have the spirit of God in them. Read the Bible and understand the deepest meaning in it. There is no forgiveness of sin with out scarification and Jesus is the sacrifice that all sin is covered under. If you say you want to keep judaism, atleast follow the Torah in action not in words.
somebody

Miami, FL

#206544 May 13, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no on can brake free, unless it is commanded by G-D. this is something, that no one but G-D can do. you are all stuck, until unless G-D unsticks you. and so far all you have all done, is dig your own hole deeper without G-D.
did you brake free? is that why you start living in colorado mountain? what is the difference betten the guy from Mumbai and you? I don't see the difference. I think you try to find some truth about God and faith but i don't think you do. you will when you stop focusing on yourself i think lol.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#206545 May 13, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That Jesus revealed he is God, is a load of Donkey Shit, Shamma.
Jesus was not a stupid fool to reveal himself as an Idiot!
Lies upon lies and nothing but lies against God and the obedient slave Jesus.
The question is what right do Muslims have to claim that their god Allah is the God that created the world when Muslims that murder prove that Allah is a demon from hell?
Islam is evil it promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims.
4/16/2014 Pakistan Lahore 1 0 A 22-year-old Christian is shot to death for refusing to embrace Islam.
Muslims got to be insane to worship the evil god Allah?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 3 Eagle 12 4,907
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Nov 25 Jillifitz 115
News Paganism no better than Atheism (May '10) Nov 17 Amused 30
News Why All Jews Should Hate Halloween - And So Sho... Oct '16 Hecate 1
Beauty spell worked last year but not anymore Oct '16 Prettyicy 1
Wiccan Coven Secrets Anyone? Oct '16 Julius the Jules 1
Need info Oct '16 Fraidy Cat 2
More from around the web