Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256284 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

uhuh

Spain

#205710 Apr 29, 2014
speaking incomprehensible words in a state of trance (christian "rapture" lol) is the practice of shamans, cultists, satanists... unmistakeably
uhuh

Spain

#205711 Apr 29, 2014
why was there no "speaking in tongues" before the alleged Pentecost event, in the Tanach etc?
(unless the confused people of Babel were considered speaking in tongues)

the "Holy Spirit" didn't exist before?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#205712 Apr 29, 2014
uhuh wrote:
Good question, uhuh

It cannot be found in the Tanakh.

The Holy Spirit, the third of the three, never existed before and does not exist at all. It was a post-Jesus introduction.

After God the Father and God the Son were established, they added God the Holy Spirit in the 5th Century.

Jesus used the term Father frequently in his daily exchanges but I do not see him talking about the alleged Holy Spirit at all.
bmz

Location hidden

#205713 Apr 29, 2014
Jesus Is wrote:
<quoted text>
I BELIEVE HE CAN DO ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY SINCE HE INVENTED SEX.
Whether or not He has, I can't answer because I haven't been given that knowledge.
<quoted text>
OH MINDLESS ONE, then why didn't anyone forge the gospels to have Jesus shouting "I AM GOD, WORSHIP ME"??????
Why didn't they have Jesus saving himself?
Why didn't they write the word 'Trinity' all the way through the gospels?
Why would they want to fool themselves?
<quoted text>
I'll have to leave this one because I have no idea what you are talking about.
<quoted text>
LISTEN HERE: DON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT THE TRUTH IS!
YOU BELIEVE IN THAT FKN QURAN!
<quoted text>
WHY? DID THEY HAVE A DEATH-WISH? OR DID THEY JUST WANT TO HONOR A DEAD MAN?
Thanks for letting me know that your God can make love with a woman. Great!

They did not have Jesus for saying anything because Jesus talked no nonsense. The history of gospels is extremely defective and is based on 2nd to a 100th hand information.

When they could not find Jesus saying anything, then they claimed that Jesus had claimed this and that.

I have to tell you the truth that there is no real truth in the New Testament. I do not believe in the FKN New Testament!
bmz

Location hidden

#205714 Apr 29, 2014
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
IDIOT,
It's called the New Testament.
<quoted text>
IDIOT,
God can do whatever it pleases God to do, or God is not God.
<quoted text>IDIOT,
A hen is not God.
<quoted text>
IDIOT,
If that's what it pleases God to do, but that's not what the New Testament teaches.
<quoted text>
IDIOT,
What silly reasoning? That God made love to a woman? That's YOUR silly reasoning, IDIOT.
<quoted text>IDIOT,
You submit not to God but to Mohammad's word and the limits that he placed on God's freedom to act in history, which makes you an idolater like MUQ, who also adamantly believes in Qur'anic inerrancy in spite of its many contradictions of logic, fact, and history.
Silly!

NWR

(Not worth responding)
bmz

Location hidden

#205715 Apr 29, 2014
El Cid wrote:
IDIOT,
Even Muslims believe in the development of doctrine, hence the doctrine of the "perfect man," i.e., Mohammad. See: http://www.israinternational.com/the-perfect-...

The challenge facing the Church was developing a theological explanation of the incarnation, or God becoming fully human while remaining fully God. This would necessarily take time, even centuries of thought and debate and prayer about words like "substance" and "consciousness" as they apply to both God and man. You call the men "IGNORANT FOOLS" and "IARS" who grappled with this question, because you are an IDIOT of a Muslim, and most arrogant as well.
That is rubbish! Incarnation? My foot! The word does not even occur in your Bible at all.

There is no doctrine in Islam.

Silly, idiotic and absurd doctrines were made by confused men, who founded the Church just to justify that Jesus was God.

Neither did his disciples nor the gospels talk about this ridiculous word Incarnation.

Neither Jesus nor a single disciple is on record for talking about God incarnating as Jesus or Jesus saying that he was God, who came down to earth as a man.

If you read Acts, you will know that the disciples and his followers worshipped the LORD at the Temple after he was gone. Nobody worshipped Jesus as one worships God.

Incarnation and Hypostatic Union were the absurdities borrowed from Hinduism, pagans and mostly were introduced by philosophers, who outsmarted the ignorant and quarreling Bishops, confused them and they caved in.

For anything that you claim about Jesus, you must have Jesus on record for saying that. And you don't have anything foolish said by Jesus himself.

John 17:3 clearly shows that Jesus said that he was sent by God and that does not mean any incarnation and he wanted people to know the true God in order to have eternal life.

And centuries later, the pagan-instituted Church wanted people to know Jesus as God. This is ridiculous!
bmz

Location hidden

#205716 Apr 29, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
As if two tales are the proof for each other.
None of them has ever happened.
To believe to these stories one requires a remarkable amount of stupidity.
Glad you have it all.
I know it is hard for you to understand a point.

The point can be understood by reading this example:

Suppose you are a Christian and ask me how could baby Jesus speak?

I would then ask you: If God could make Balaam's donkey talk, then why could not God make baby Jesus talk?

I wouldn't place that argument before an idiot atheist. That example is not applicable to you.

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#205717 Apr 29, 2014
Jesus Is wrote:
<quoted text>
a
MYHAMHEAD WAS NOT A PROPHET OF GOD!!!!!!!!!
Then why his follower in death time happy not feeling pain

No pain expression

Isn't that miracle

Only god can make miracles

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Denying it will not protect you

Name prophet Muhammad found in bible

You kept claiming for several years his name is not in bible

Isn't that consider as lie

How did person knew his name found in bible
How he could be sure and truthful unless god send him

God say in quran :

the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel,

• coming prophet descended from ishmael

Genesis 17

20. And regarding Ishmael, I have heard you; behold I have blessed him, and I will make him fruitful, and I will multiply him exceedingly; he will beget twelve princes, and I will make him into a great nation.

• god telling abraham language change to arabic
So that mean ishmael will be Arab

Abram Hebrew turn to Abraham Arabic

Sarai Hebrew turn to sarah arabic

Genesis 17 bible

15. And God said to Abraham, "Your wife Sarai-you shall not call her name Sarai, for Sarah is her name.

And so prophet muhammad peace be upon him
Descended from ishmael son of abraham

Look to his family tree

Dubai, UAE

#205718 Apr 29, 2014
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>God can do whatever it pleases God to do, INCLUDING assuming a human form, or God is not God. That's the problem with Islam, or rather, Mohammadanism. That "prophet" of yours limits God's freedom to act in human history in whatever way it pleases God to act in human history, which to my way of thinking makes YOU an idolater, because you CLEARLY accord more respect to the limiting word of Mohammad, a mere man, more than you do to God who is all powerful and able to do whatever it pleases God to do, a truth that you deny, thanks to Mohammad.
Of course, you expect a GREAT reward on the "last day" NOT because you are a monotheist (like the Jews are), but because you bow down to Mohammad (and the Jews don't), while Christians, being "idolaters," will go to Islamic hell when they die. Isn't that right?
You claim jesus come to complete judaism

But jews don't say jesus is god

Neither jesus said Iam God

He is saying directly he is prophet in bible

Luke 13:31-35
Worldwide English (New Testament)(WE)
31 At that time some Pharisees came to Jesus. They said to him,`Go away from here. Herod wants to kill you.'

32 He said,`Go and tell that fox, "I drive bad spirits out of people and heal people. I do it today and tomorrow. On the third day I will finish what I am doing."

33 But I must go on my way today, tomorrow, and the next day. A prophet of God cannot be killed outside of Jerusalem.

• doesn't that count as lie

You don't care about jesus neither his speech nor about bible

Matthew 21:11 The crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet ...

You put people speech over bible and jesus speech

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#205719 Apr 29, 2014
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
What if you worshipping wrong god ?!
Matthew 21:11 The crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet ...
• Jesus confirm he is prophet :
Luke 13:31-35
Worldwide English (New Testament)(WE)
31 At that time some Pharisees came to Jesus. They said to him,`Go away from here. Herod wants to kill you.'
32 He said,`Go and tell that fox, "I drive bad spirits out of people and heal people. I do it today and tomorrow. On the third day I will finish what I am doing."
33 But I must go on my way today, tomorrow, and the next day. A prophet of God cannot be killed outside of Jerusalem.
!
•
Greetings No-Doubt

Peace

I am not familiar with this rendering into English. It is a long way from the more accepted texts. It seems to me, this teacher had a hard time connecting with her students in Africa, and decided to rewrite the Bible so they could understand(and according to her beliefs).

In an orthodox way, this is not acceptable.

The statement and question remain, worshipping the "wrong" God is not acceptable?

But perhaps it is the means to the End(Omega) or the quality of our worship that is wrong, and not God(Omega, Al-Akhir)?

Christians are called to carry the Cross, and Muslims the Pillars, are they so different?

Location hidden

#205721 Apr 29, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes to that, Robert and exchanges become meaningless.
However, the posters must answer the questions put before them .
BR
BMZ
bmz

Peace

You are correct. But most people don't have answers, except for what they are taught or memorize. Thus they become mere observers of what they write.

It is the process of thinking that makes the conversation scintillate....

So how does one make another person think?

Peace

Dubai, UAE

#205722 Apr 29, 2014
Jesus Is wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT HIM IF HE WAS A GOOD PERSON?
God hates liars, yet allowed these "false" hadiths to survive.
<quoted text>
AND GOD DID NOT SEND MUHAMMED!!!!!!!!
Why jews say jesus is not lawful kid

Why they says lies about him

So it is not impossible to lie about prophet muhammad peace be upon him

God didn't say he will kill who lie about hadith

False hadith and so there is many bible found

Barnaba and so on

Why god let several bible survive

Why god let that happen?

Doesn't he hate layers?

God say in quran :

And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror].

• and. So they said name of prophet muhammad not find in bible?

Why they lie about such thing? Or that doesn't consider as lie

No pain expression

Isn't that miracle

God say in quran :

the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel,

. coming prophet descended from ishmael

Genesis 17

20. And regarding Ishmael, I have heard you; behold I have blessed him, and I will make him fruitful, and I will multiply him exceedingly; he will beget twelve princes, and I will make him into a great nation.

. god telling abraham language change to arabic

Genesis 17 bible

15. And God said to Abraham, "Your wife Sarai-you shall not call her name Sarai, for Sarah is her name.

Look to his family tree

Location hidden

#205723 Apr 29, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace be on to you also brother.
Deeds are actually actions of humans in dealing with each others and also performing rituals and and acts as prescribed in the scriptures.
Generally any act which helps and supports fellow humans is viewed as a "good deed" and one expects rewards from God for doing it.
But if you do not have proper faith or doing false worship or denying presence of God or associate partners in His personality or in His powers and attributes..... your good deeds become valueless in the eyes of God and you will not get reward for it in the hereafter.
This is what I learned from our scripture and Allah Knows Best.
Peace and Salaam to you brother.
MUG1

Peace

If one's faith moves to God, as a stone is dropped in a clear lake, then the faith is seen. But if that water is not clear, then the stone is soon not seen. The deed is done, the worship accomplished.

It is for me, more easy to let God Judge.

Is it not the same for you?

Peace

Please do not misjudge me, if I were called a Muslim I would be a Sufi, and if I were called a Christian, I would be a mystic. I am both and neither. They are but words.

Salaam

Dubai, UAE

#205725 Apr 29, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
bmz
Peace
You are correct. But most people don't have answers, except for what they are taught or memorize. Thus they become mere observers of what they write.
It is the process of thinking that makes the conversation scintillate....
So how does one make another person think?
Peace
Then don't go to school

They teach you how to answer

Neither read scientist research

You will get answers

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#205726 Apr 29, 2014
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why jews say jesus is not lawful kid
Why they says lies about him
So it is not impossible to lie about prophet muhammad peace be upon him
God didn't say he will kill who lie about hadith
False hadith and so there is many bible found
Barnaba and so on
Why god let several bible survive
Why god let that happen?
Doesn't he hate layers?
God say in quran :
And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror].
• and. So they said name of prophet muhammad not find in bible?
Why they lie about such thing? Or that doesn't consider as lie
No pain expression
Isn't that miracle
God say in quran :
. coming prophet descended from ishmael
Genesis 17
. god telling abraham language change to arabic
Genesis 17 bible
Look to his family tree
Muslims are insane!
God does not send a murderer as one of His prophets.
Muhammad is a murderer, rapist, and a robber.
So Muhammad is not sent from God.

All Muslims are an example of the insane teachings of Muhammad.
THE 10 MOST DIABOLICAL EVIL TEACHINGS IN ALL HUMAN HISTORY
Are in the Quran.
We will start from number 1.

Following are the 10 most evil teachings in history that surprisingly are divine teachings of Islamic God Allah. Obviously, Islam's Allah was not the God, whom the pre-Islamic Arabs used to worship as their God, but was the alter-ego of Muhammad.

Every word of the Quran was Muhammad's own, which he put on the tongue of his imaginary friend Allah (AKA Muhammad). Islam is out and out fraudulent.(For detailed explanation of each teaching go to islamreform net

Most evil teaching # 1: Islam's paradise of evil, demented, depraved sexual perversity

Verse 9:111 – Muslim's passport to paradise

"Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph."

Islam teaches that if Muslims slay or are slain (kill or are killed) in the service of God, i.e. Jihad, they are guaranteed accession to Allah's paradise of depraved sexual perversity. Islam's Paradise is filled with whorish virgins possessing voluptuous breasts and lustrous eyes. Muslims, blessed with an access to Paradise, will have 72 such virgins to engage in incessant copulation. Furthermore, a Muslim's surest way of getting a passport to Paradise, says Allah, is to get slain while trying to kill the kafirs. The Quran is no more a holy book than Playboy, Penthouse, and Hustler are holy books. Indeed, the Quran is worse in that it incites unrestrained murder of infidels.

How many little girls have you raped No Doubt?

Location hidden

#205727 Apr 29, 2014
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't go to school
They teach you how to answer
Neither read scientist research
You will get answers
No-Doubt

Salaam

Sad but true, we live in a world which surrounds us with good and bad teachers.

And sometimes the more one desires peace, the farther from peace one seems.

Getting bad teachers and desiring peace one leaves them behind and gets answers.

Salaam

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#205728 Apr 29, 2014
The Muslim Quran:
THE 10 MOST DIABOLICAL EVIL

TEACHINGS IN ALL HUMAN HISTORY

We will start from number 1.

Following are the 10 most evil teachings in history that surprisingly are divine teachings of Islamic God Allah. Obviously, Islam's Allah was not the God, whom the pre-Islamic Arabs used to worship as their God, but was the alter-ego of Muhammad.

Every word of the Quran was Muhammad's own, which he put on the tongue of his imaginary friend Allah (AKA Muhammad). Islam is out and out fraudulent.(For detailed explanation of each teaching go to islamreform net

Most evil teaching # 1: Islam's paradise of evil, demented, depraved sexual perversity

Verse 9:111 – Muslim's passport to paradise

"Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph."

Islam teaches that if Muslims slay or are slain (kill or are killed) in the service of God, i.e. Jihad, they are guaranteed accession to Allah's paradise of depraved sexual perversity. Islam's Paradise is filled with whorish virgins possessing voluptuous breasts and lustrous eyes. Muslims, blessed with an access to Paradise, will have 72 such virgins to engage in incessant copulation. Furthermore, a Muslim's surest way of getting a passport to Paradise, says Allah, is to get slain while trying to kill the kafirs. The Quran is no more a holy book than Playboy, Penthouse, and Hustler are holy books. Indeed, the Quran is worse in that it incites unrestrained murder of infidels.

Most evil teaching # 2: Kill the infidels wherever you find them

Quran 9:5 (the infamous verse of the sword inciting mass murder):

"Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

Verse 9:5 teaches Muslims to commit mass-murder. The kafirs must either convert to Islam, who would keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate (zakat), or be murdered. Command for unconditional slaying of humans, God's own creations, by other humans – when presented as a sacred teaching of the almighty Creator – becomes a most evil teaching.

It is needless to say that such teachings never came from the God.

Most evil teaching # 3: Extortion Verse 9:29:

"Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low."

Here, Allah the Islamic God commands Muslims to attack and kill the so-called 'people of the book'(i.e. Jews and Christians), until they are defeated and submitted to the supremacy of Islam and, in willing humiliation, pay jizya (submission) tax to Muslims. Like verse 9:5, 9:29 is a call to mass murder and extermination. Only Hitler had openly instructed his followers to exterminate the Jews so completely. When such a teaching is presented as a teaching of the Creator of the Universe, it becomes extremely evil.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#205729 Apr 29, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't place that argument before an idiot atheist. That example is not applicable to you.
In the past when I questioned about Isa talking from his cradle your answer was that it's possible since the biblical god can make a donkey talks. Back then you didn't bother by the fact I wasn't Christian.

Whether one is a believer or not it doesn't matter, two tales remain two tales.

Thanks to confirm your remarkable amount of stupidity.
Jesus Is

Doonside, Australia

#205730 Apr 29, 2014
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>why was there no "speaking in tongues" before the alleged Pentecost event, in the Tanach etc?
(unless the confused people of Babel were considered speaking in tongues)
ISAIAH 28:11 - For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
Jesus Is

Doonside, Australia

#205731 Apr 29, 2014
12 YEAR OLD HINDU BOY CHOPPED INTO PIECES:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumba...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug 14 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug 7 Trump Rules Zippy 9
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul '17 John 4,952
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Jul '17 aunt jamama 53
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul '17 unserve satan 8199 844
Midnight Man Madness Jun '17 just sayin 3
More from around the web