Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253420 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

LiLyknows

Quitman, TX

#204345 Mar 29, 2014
BTW all mohammedans!

I am STILL WAITING to see that verse from the koran that says "gabriel, the holy spirit' that is NOT interjected (iow evidence from the transliterated arabic that supports your claims that they are the same).

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#204346 Mar 29, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Indeed!

Richard Dawkins and Lawrence Krauss are idiots and ignorant fools. I would rate Dawkins as Pompous fool too. Dawkins is an atheist, who is suffering from severe oral diarrhoea.

Thank you for the post.
Ya Mah.

LOL

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#204347 Mar 29, 2014
I found it so sickening to see 2 men kissing as they exchanged "marriage" vows in the UK where gay marriages are now legal. I can imagine Buford and Shamma in a lip lock. LOL.
I KEEL U 2 DETH

Lowell, MA

#204348 Mar 29, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
I found it so sickening to see 2 men kissing as they exchanged "marriage" vows in the UK where gay marriages are now legal. I can imagine Buford and Shamma in a lip lock. LOL.
Not Phallics?
I KEEL U 2 DETH

Lowell, MA

#204349 Mar 29, 2014
LiLyknows wrote:
BTW all mohammedans!
I prefer the term Mobot.
LiLyknows

Quitman, TX

#204350 Mar 29, 2014
I KEEL U 2 DETH wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer the term Mobot.
Short form of mohammedanbots or mohammed-bots, it should be in the urban dictionary (but they have used it already), maybe mohbot? LOL... it is available and wants to know if I want to define it :)
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#204351 Mar 29, 2014
LiLyknows wrote:
<quoted text>
BS, your 'allah' has no implied 'attributes' in the koran? No a single one? Or are you qualifying your answer because of what we have already agreed on (that your 'allah' is not God)? I wasn't going to mention that most of the 'attributes' that are claimed for your idol are based on 'stories' about the Biblical God so are false attributes of your idol anyway. Still, following the same 'logic' that you are trying to apply to the Biblical God then you worship a centi-unity at best or by your own definition HUNDREDS of gods beside your allah.

None of that exists for your moon god because it's 'familiarity' is with other idols, not manifestations of itself. The only way your idol is 'seen' is in encased in a molten metal vulva protruding out like it is being birthed (the moon rock out of the v or the goddess manat).
We have already had enough discussions to determine that you aren't capable of understanding of the nature of the God that your false prophet wasn't a prophet of so there's no point in continuing to discuss anything beyond what your mortal brain can grasp (a man made 'god' aka 'allah').
You must read my post again. Here it is:

"No, we do not have any sort of absurd attributes and we do not have the sort of absurdities that Christianity has.

No, since!

God the Father is not the same as God.

This fraudulent God the Father was just created to establish God the Son. Once that was done, the wicked Church fathers added God the Holy Spirit later.

I have already told you that the so-called Holy Spirit does not exist. Jesus never introduced God as God the Father.

Check out John 17:3, where he did not even use the term Father but loudly used the term God only.

To Jesus, God the Father and God the Holy Spirit were unheard of.

Also, he never called himself, "God the Son". He would have lost his head straight away, if he had said that and that would have saved him from going through the alleged crucifixion.

The terms God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit were concocted in the 6th Century."

We haver proper attributes For Allah in Qur'aan but we do not have the bullshit known as God the Father, God the Son and the non-existent Holy Spirit.

There is no other God besides Allah. That is why we declare "There is only one God Almighty Allah".

Such fictional and absurd characters like God the Father, God the Son and God the Ghost have no place in Islam and Judaism.

Judaism never had this thing known as God the Father, so where did this thing come from? It came from pagan converts and pagan philosophers.

Don't use ridiculous and defeatist term "by your own admission", which comes only from lying Christian polemicists like you. I have never admitted any bullshit of Christianity or any bullshit written by a Christian here.

The term God the Father is rubbish!

bmz

Singapore

#204352 Mar 29, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
I found it so sickening to see 2 men kissing as they exchanged "marriage" vows in the UK where gay marriages are now legal.
Me too. I find it revulsive and disgusting.
bmz

Singapore

#204353 Mar 29, 2014
LiLyknows wrote:
BTW all mohammedans!
I am STILL WAITING to see that verse from the koran that says "gabriel, the holy spirit' that is NOT interjected (iow evidence from the transliterated arabic that supports your claims that they are the same).
Hello, Jebusbot

No need to wait. Read Qur'aan and discover. Even if I quote you all the verses, a Jebusbot like you will never understand.

I write to confirm that the Qur'aan calls his Excellency Gabriel the Arch Angel as the Spirit, the Spirit of Truth and the Holy Spirit.
bmz

Singapore

#204354 Mar 29, 2014
LiLyknows wrote:
According to the witness that the unholy, incoherent, and unreliable koran says that the Word of God became flesh (while falsely associating the Word with the pagan idol 'allah') and the Word of (YHWH) God is interactive with the Prophets of the Scripture and is recognized by them as being 'God'(not another one, the SAME one). Not that your unholy incomplete book contains any of it, that is why you can't comprehend it because your false prophet didn't comprehend it himself, so he interjected his own lack of belief into his 'version' of the story (that contradicts the witness that the koran alleges was born to be THE witness):
Isa ... His Word and His Spirit ... 4:171.

minus the disclaimers (that moh added).

I showed you the preface of the mamre says that it capitalizes the pronoun used to identify the deity (YHWH) so none of that (in the Hebrew Bible) referring to the "LORD" or 'God' is about your idol 'allah'. So all of that you copied says that the WORD of YHWH came to Abraham in a vision, it was not a message, Abraham recognized it as the 'living word' of YHWH God and as God, and that Word promised to be his shield and reward.
You showed me nothing. Why do you fit in the absurd YHWH everywhere?

Qur'aan does not say that the so-called Word of God became God. That rubbish came from the pot-smoker John.

There is no such thing as the Word of God that existed before God. Don't believe in that nonsense.

You do not even know how to lie well. Let me refer to your lie: "Isa ... His Word and His Spirit"

Read this simple translation of 4:171:

"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth.

The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him.

So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you.

Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs."

The translation says, "His word", not "His Word" and that word was directed to Mary, which means that was a message to Mary.

The unholy Church fathers blasphemed against the LORD Almighty and raised up a tiny, puny and a frail man making him equal to God and that is rubbish.

We have no place for any of the absurdities of Christianity, in Qur'aan.
bmz

Singapore

#204355 Mar 29, 2014
I KEEL U 2 DETH wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, even though that falls in the mid level scale for comedy, it seems to work for all parties involved. But as soon as I use that name again, it will attract the psychotic troll, Tommy Fountaine of sh!t, who stole it from me,to come back around. It's like saying beetlejuice.
Tom Fontaine is a very good man. I don't believe that he stole your nick.
bmz

Singapore

#204356 Mar 29, 2014
LiLyknows wrote:
<quoted text>
You are patting yourself on the back for nothing since the term 'persons' doesn't imply humans, but 'persona' as in 'roles'.
You can call the three any damn thing. Call them three men. Doesn't matter.

What matters is that the three by definition are different and they are not one and the same.

Going by your choice of the word, it would mean there is another God above the three.

So that God acts as God the Father, sometimes as God the Son and a few times as God the Ghost. This also shows that the three are not real but it is the one on top of the three who behaves that.

This is not only getting more absurd but this is also getting hilarious! Trinity is pagan and Satanic, Lily! Trust me!
bmz

Singapore

#204357 Mar 29, 2014
LiLyknows wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a mohammedan, my family members didn't intermarry. What about yours? I don't care if mohammedans inbreed themselves into retardation and disease, and then self-destruct. I was just pointing out how moh's ignorance (while pretending to be 'allah') has resulted in an entire generation of subhumans that are self-destructive, blind, and ignorant.
You mean the daughter of allah (allat) became the wife of allah and the mother of allah (the vulva goddess birthing your moon god idol rock)?
Actually it was the Daughter of Man, who became the wife of God the Father and also the Mother of God the Son. Catholics call her Mother of God, which is really silly because Jesus was not God.

As I explained earlier, there is another God on top of the three of the Trinity.
bmz

Singapore

#204358 Mar 29, 2014
I KEEL U 2 DETH wrote:
BMZ, here is yet another of many problem with Sura 72. Muhammad must have been having a very confused, semi psychotic day that day.
Remember, this is the Jinn being quoted and it looks like it switches to Allah in 16
14 And that some of us are those who submit, and some of us are the deviators; so whoever submits, these aim at the right way:
15 And as to the deviators, they are fuel of hell:
16 And that if they should keep to the (right) way, We would certainly give them to drink of abundant watery
So if the Jinn follow Allah, he would certainly give them abundant water. So beings made of smokeless flame drink water? I would think that water would be the last thing that something made of flame would want. LOL!!! It's so funny that nobody notices this right in front of their face.
Muhammad was going off on a crazy diatribe that day and didn't think about what he was really saying. And how are beings made of smokeless flame supposed to be fuel for hell or burn in it like men are supposed to be? He accidentally forgot about the qualities the Jinn were supposed to have and instead was accidentally attributing human qualities to them such as being made of burnable flesh and needing to drink water. And it is very understandable how someone can make this mistake and not think of this if they are in a fervor while creating a Sura with a goal of it saying what they need it to say at that particular time and circumstance.
No.
LiLyknows

Quitman, TX

#204359 Mar 29, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You must read my post again. Here it is:
"No, we do not have any sort of absurd attributes and we do not have the sort of absurdities that Christianity has.
No, since!
God the Father is not the same as God.
This fraudulent God the Father was just created to establish God the Son. Once that was done, the wicked Church fathers added God the Holy Spirit later.
I have already told you that the so-called Holy Spirit does not exist. Jesus never introduced God as God the Father.
Check out John 17:3, where he did not even use the term Father but loudly used the term God only.
To Jesus, God the Father and God the Holy Spirit were unheard of.
Also, he never called himself, "God the Son". He would have lost his head straight away, if he had said that and that would have saved him from going through the alleged crucifixion.
The terms God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit were concocted in the 6th Century."
We haver proper attributes For Allah in Qur'aan but we do not have the bullshit known as God the Father, God the Son and the non-existent Holy Spirit.
There is no other God besides Allah. That is why we declare "There is only one God Almighty Allah".
Such fictional and absurd characters like God the Father, God the Son and God the Ghost have no place in Islam and Judaism.
Judaism never had this thing known as God the Father, so where did this thing come from? It came from pagan converts and pagan philosophers.
Don't use ridiculous and defeatist term "by your own admission", which comes only from lying Christian polemicists like you. I have never admitted any bullshit of Christianity or any bullshit written by a Christian here.
The term God the Father is rubbish!
Oh that's right. I wasn't speaking in mohammedan for you. They were attributes/names for lesser idols prior to islam, then they became 'names' of your 'allah' when moh consolidated the meccan idols. Still the 'names' are referring to implied attributes (mostly describing the Biblical God and later falsely associates as attribute/names of the lifeless moon god idol of mecca). So I'll rephrase.

So your 'allah' doesn't have a hundred+-'names' that describe its alleged 'nature'? That are actually mostly based on stories referred to about the Biblical God (not the lifeless idol 'allah').

Correction for you: In the role as the "Savior" - the 'Father' sent his 'Salvation, Word, Spirit'- Only God can offer/grant Salvation, God's Word is HIS OWN WORD, and so is His Spirit (His OWN spirit).

Even your incoherent koran says that it is 'his spirit'(albeit in false association with a spiritless idol 'allah' and the interjection of mistaken identity that originates in the hadith - that you claim you don't need to explain the unholy koran (but you rely on it for these arguments).

There are many gods beside your 'allah'(or inside?) since it is a pagan idol it isn't even really a 'god' at all and certainly isn't the TRUE God that it claimed to be (the Biblical God). Your false prophet even talks about making them (all the idols to be one 'allah') just like his confused story of Moses being asked to make them gods (it was Aaron not Moses poor plagiarisms).

Why would the Hebrew Bible refer to a role that would have been unknown to them until the coming of the Messiah? And again you argue based on the fallacy that all of Judaism disbelieve that he was the Messiah and that the koran gives him the title (while contradicting the implication of calling him by that title).

What you are expecting is like the conjecture in the hadith that noah taught about the antichrist before there was even a 'Christ'(savior) so it's not surprise that you are so damn confused about everything. Every time you argue against 'what came before' and the nature of 'God' you concede that your koran/allah/moh lied about who/what they claimed to be.
Alex WM

London, UK

#204360 Mar 29, 2014
I KEEL U 2 DETH wrote:
Which one is the best screen name for me to use?
Abu bin PuPu
Muhammad bin Lyin
Jinn Martini
I KEEL U 2 DETH
Islamis Allah Tashit
Kareem O Wheat
Allah bin Balalalaboom
I just can't decide.
Try " seeker the jobless deluded demented m0r0n with a one man fan club"
LiLyknows

Quitman, TX

#204361 Mar 29, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was the Daughter of Man, who became the wife of God the Father and also the Mother of God the Son. Catholics call her Mother of God, which is really silly because Jesus was not God.
As I explained earlier, there is another God on top of the three of the Trinity.
Another ignorant mohbot comment. So you think that the Creator must have sex with a mortal woman in order to manifest HIS WORD in her womb? Or would 'God' simply need to command it (be and it is)?

People can say what they want to say, it has already been explained to you that they understand what they are referring to, but that it has been too oversimplified for ummi mohammedan brains to comprehend, since when they say that phrase they are referring to the 'Son' born to the virgin that is 'God with us'(the Immanuel/Word in the flesh of God). So it's not silly, it's just beyond comprehension of the unlearned. There is still only one God, your stubborn ignorance doesn't change that.

Still the word 'trinity' like the words Gabriel=the Holy Spirit are absent from the unholy koran AND in fact it thinks that your moon god is included as the third of three with Isa and his mother (the prophetess Mariam that lived thousands of years before) as the first two. It doesn't even acknowledge the Holy Spirit in the equation proving that moh/allah didn't even have a clue what was taught in Christianity (all moh/all could do is lie/conjecture about it).
Alex WM

London, UK

#204362 Mar 29, 2014
I KEEL U 2 DETH wrote:
Sura 72 is such a schizophrenic mess that it sounds like some rambling tangent that our very own crabbee yehoohah adam would write. The author can't seem to keep track of who is supposed to be speaking or being quoted.
schizo BJ...
"sell your underpants and buy a sword".....(oooops. poopoo...quick change of mind..we just came to bully the priest and his servant...who thought sh*t was gonna hit the fan and trained fighters are coming to get us?..we are in trouble)...."drop that sword....those who live by the sword poo by the sword"

"i hate the gentile dogs and pigs........(change of mind after all the beating and nailing in the hands of gentiles and jews alike)....go forth and convert the whole world ...i love gentiles...let's kiss some butts"!
bmz

Singapore

#204363 Mar 29, 2014
I KEEL U 2 DETH wrote:
<quoted text>
It says say this, and quotes what the Jinn said about the Quran. So it's telling Muhammad to say what the Jinn said. So are these verses quoting the Jinn?
6 And that persons from among men used to seek refuge with persons from among jinn, so they increased them in wrongdoing:
Shouldn't it have said "they seek refuge with us" instead of Jinn, if the Jinn are being quoted as referring to themselves?
7 And that they thought as you think, that Allah would not raise anyone:
Shouldn't it say that they thought as we think if this is quoting the Jinn? Who is you, if it is the Jinn speaking?
Here, we have two verses that seem to be the Jinn speaking, and the very next one seems to be Allah speaking, without any indication by the author that the speaker has changed.
14 And that some of us are those who submit, and some of us are the deviators; so whoever submits, these aim at the right way:
That definitely seems like the Jinn referring to themselves, so it is quoting what they said.
15 And as to the deviators, they are fuel of hell:
This one is kind of up in the air. It could be Allah talking, or it could still be quoting the Jinn as part of that "say"
16 And that if they should keep to the (right) way, We would certainly give them to drink of abundant water
Now here, "we" does not mean the Jinn, so this has to be Allah talking, even though we never got any indication that the "say" that quotes the jinn should now have ended. But Allah is the only one who can give abundant water, so the verse has now clearly switched between quoting the Jinn to Allah's words. And it keeps switching back and forth in the whole Sura in a very disheveled way as if a schizophrenic was writing it.
If you can understand the junk and stuff of John, then you should be easily able to understand and appreciate Surah 72.

First part of verse 1 is addressed to Muhammad and then the rest up to verse 19 is what the Jinns said.

Verse 16 is spoken by Allah. You struggled and managed to get it right.

And the rest is addressed to Muhammad to tell people. The word "Say" starts at verse 20.

That party of Jinns was far better and more truthful than the Church fathers. In verse 3 they condemned the Christian belief that God had a son and also confirmed that God had not taken a wife.

Very good Jinns, I must say. By the way, Jinn in Arabic also means a labourer. For example, the workers, who built structures for solomon, are called Jinns in Qur'aan.
LiLyknows

Quitman, TX

#204364 Mar 29, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Jebusbot
No need to wait. Read Qur'aan and discover. Even if I quote you all the verses, a Jebusbot like you will never understand.
I write to confirm that the Qur'aan calls his Excellency Gabriel the Arch Angel as the Spirit, the Spirit of Truth and the Holy Spirit.
Doesn't work for me mohbots since I'm not a victim of the programming of a false prophet that controls every aspect of your pathetic lives (wasting your time and lives). The teachings of Christ are totally without compulsion to believe and totally without ritualistic techniques to maintain mind control (as in mohammedism).

There are no verses in arabic that say 'Gabriel' is the 'Holy Spirit' not a single one. That's why you can't post them, because there are NONE. Why would it be hard to understand if it was there? Your unholy koran claims to be clear (although it is totally incoherent especially this example).

Like your false prophet, your confirmation is worthless and a lie and you are giving divine attributes to a messenger angel without any foundation, history or support from any other source. But then you give divine attributes to a lifeless idol too, so that isn't out of mohbot character at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 12 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 4,624
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul 21 thetruth 782
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul 14 ATHEOI 2
Astrology and Paganism Jun 30 Wolf 1
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Jun 28 Friendly User17 348
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Jun 25 yav1112 13
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun '16 The Prophet MO LIES 9
More from around the web