Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 255982 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#204324 Mar 29, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
Thank you Joel, hope you are well. You have lot of goodness in you too that will help you.
Take care. Peace.
Indeed and that is why I still have a soft spot in my heart for Joel.

Salaams
BMZ
I KEEL U 2 DETH

Lowell, MA

#204325 Mar 29, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding your question about Surah 72, it means you never understood what I said.
The opening verse clearly says: " SAY: "It has been revealed to me that some of the unseen beings gave ear [to this divine writ], and thereupon said [unto their fellow-beings]: "'Verily, we have heard a wondrous discourse,"
It says say this, and quotes what the Jinn said about the Quran. So it's telling Muhammad to say what the Jinn said. So are these verses quoting the Jinn?

6 And that persons from among men used to seek refuge with persons from among jinn, so they increased them in wrongdoing:

Shouldn't it have said "they seek refuge with us" instead of Jinn, if the Jinn are being quoted as referring to themselves?

7 And that they thought as you think, that Allah would not raise anyone:

Shouldn't it say that they thought as we think if this is quoting the Jinn? Who is you, if it is the Jinn speaking?

Here, we have two verses that seem to be the Jinn speaking, and the very next one seems to be Allah speaking, without any indication by the author that the speaker has changed.

14 And that some of us are those who submit, and some of us are the deviators; so whoever submits, these aim at the right way:

That definitely seems like the Jinn referring to themselves, so it is quoting what they said.

15 And as to the deviators, they are fuel of hell:

This one is kind of up in the air. It could be Allah talking, or it could still be quoting the Jinn as part of that "say"

16 And that if they should keep to the (right) way, We would certainly give them to drink of abundant water

Now here, "we" does not mean the Jinn, so this has to be Allah talking, even though we never got any indication that the "say" that quotes the jinn should now have ended. But Allah is the only one who can give abundant water, so the verse has now clearly switched between quoting the Jinn to Allah's words. And it keeps switching back and forth in the whole Sura in a very disheveled way as if a schizophrenic was writing it.
I KEEL U 2 DETH

Lowell, MA

#204326 Mar 29, 2014
Which one is the best screen name for me to use?

Abu bin PuPu
Muhammad bin Lyin
Jinn Martini
I KEEL U 2 DETH
Islamis Allah Tashit
Kareem O Wheat
Allah bin Balalalaboom

I just can't decide.
I KEEL U 2 DETH

Lowell, MA

#204327 Mar 29, 2014
Whoops, forgot one.
the 20% Profit

bmz

Location hidden

#204328 Mar 29, 2014
LiLyknows wrote:
What you say is meaningless because you lie when it suits you and your cult allows that type of deception (even encourages it). If it was unreliable then why did your unholy koran refer to him as the witness? Your claim only condemns your own book. It implies that either your 'prophet' or his 'god' didn't know that the eye witness testimony of the nature of the 'Word' of 'God' would not be reliable, or didn't have any ability to foresee it happening to not claim it for him. Or it implies that your false prophet mohammed didn't know what it said when he claimed it (and so he contradicted what the witness said about the Nature of the 'Word') which is more likely. Either way it only proves that it is the koran/moh/allah that are unreliable.
The Spirit of (YHWH) God exists and is OMNIPRESENT and so does the 'Word' of God since it is God's OWN Word (like it is HIS OWN SPIRIT). But the idol consolidation of mecca doesn't have a personal spirit, it has no power to communicate, to foresee the future, it didn't even know how to identify (or failed to identify) itself as the 'God' that it claimed to be. So no, your 'allah' is not the God that has a Spirit/Word, the koran makes a false association with a lifeless moon god idol.
The pot-smoker John that your koran says was 'Good' and nobody before was his equal? That took hold of the "Book" with strength and wisdom even while he was still a child? That said that 'allah' gave him the 'good news' of him verifying the 'Word' from it? Where 'good news' in the 'Greek' just happens to be 'evangeel' or the 'injeel' so in that context then your 'allah' claimed that it GAVE John the INJEEL that verified the 'Word'(Gospel) and what you reject is from the Gospel attributed to him. And you see no problem with any of that?
The 'Word of God' appeared to several prophets and is mentioned in the Scripture as being from God (NOT allah) and recognized by the Prophets as being 'God'.
Genesis 15:1 After these things the ***word of Yahweh*** came to Abram in a vision, saying, "Don`t be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward." 15:2 Abram said, "Lord Yahweh, what will you give me, seeing I go childless, and he who will inherit my estate is Eliezer of Damascus?" ... 15:4 Behold, the ***word of Yahweh*** came to him, saying, "This man will not be your heir, but he who will come forth out of your own body will be your heir."
1 Samuel 15:10 Then came the word of Yahweh to Samuel, saying,... 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as idolatry and teraphim. Because you have rejected the word of Yahweh, he has also rejected you from being king.
1Kings 6:11 The word of Yahweh came to Solomon, saying...
IKings16:1 The word of Yahweh came to Jehu the son of Hanani against Baasha, saying...
1Kings 17:8 The word of Yahweh came to him, saying,
2Kings 20:4 It happened, before Isaiah was gone out into the middle part of the city, that the word of Yahweh came to him, saying,
<Snip Snip> Christ didn't need to say what had already been established about him, and your entire argument was based on there not being reference to the 'Word' before his coming which I have already proven is a false.
The so-called Word of God is neither a man nor a spirit. "The word of God" is archaic but that is one of those few archaic words foolishly cherished by men, who penned the New Testament and by men, who parrot it out.

An example: Genesis 15:1 "After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying:'Fear not, Abram, I am thy shield, thy reward shall be exceeding great.'"

The word of LORD simply means message. No man or a spirit arrived. Christianity's obsession with caps and capitalising letter W is wrong!

Please chew on this and read:

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0115.htm

The Tanakh was neither written nor compiled by the Christians. You must read Jewish translations to scrutinise Christian versions known as the OT.

bmz

Location hidden

#204329 Mar 29, 2014
I KEEL U 2 DETH wrote:
Which one is the best screen name for me to use?
Abu bin PuPu
Muhammad bin Lyin
Jinn Martini
I KEEL U 2 DETH
Islamis Allah Tashit
Kareem O Wheat
Allah bin Balalalaboom
I just can't decide.
I like Jinn Martini. Go for it.

Islamis Allah Tashit and Muhammad bin Lyin nicks are okay for the goons at Ali Sina's cesspool FFI.

bmz

Location hidden

#204330 Mar 29, 2014
I KEEL U 2 DETH wrote:
<quoted text>
It says say this, and quotes what the Jinn said about the Quran. So it's telling Muhammad to say what the Jinn said. So are these verses quoting the Jinn?
6 And that persons from among men used to seek refuge with persons from among jinn, so they increased them in wrongdoing:
Shouldn't it have said "they seek refuge with us" instead of Jinn, if the Jinn are being quoted as referring to themselves?
7 And that they thought as you think, that Allah would not raise anyone:
Shouldn't it say that they thought as we think if this is quoting the Jinn? Who is you, if it is the Jinn speaking?
Here, we have two verses that seem to be the Jinn speaking, and the very next one seems to be Allah speaking, without any indication by the author that the speaker has changed.
14 And that some of us are those who submit, and some of us are the deviators; so whoever submits, these aim at the right way:
That definitely seems like the Jinn referring to themselves, so it is quoting what they said.
This one is kind of up in the air. It could be Allah talking, or it could still be quoting the Jinn as part of that "say"
16 And that if they should keep to the (right) way, We would certainly give them to drink of abundant water
Now here, "we" does not mean the Jinn, so this has to be Allah talking, even though we never got any indication that the "say" that quotes the jinn should now have ended. But Allah is the only one who can give abundant water, so the verse has now clearly switched between quoting the Jinn to Allah's words. And it keeps switching back and forth in the whole Sura in a very disheveled way as if a schizophrenic was writing it.
Will address later tonight.
I KEEL U 2 DETH

Lowell, MA

#204331 Mar 29, 2014
BMZ, here is yet another of many problem with Sura 72. Muhammad must have been having a very confused, semi psychotic day that day.

Remember, this is the Jinn being quoted and it looks like it switches to Allah in 16

16 And that if they should keep to the (right) way, We would certainly give them to drink of abundant watery

So if the Jinn follow Allah, he would certainly give them abundant water. So beings made of smokeless flame drink water? I would think that water would be the last thing that something made of flame would want. LOL!!! It's so funny that nobody notices this right in front of their face.

Muhammad was going off on a crazy diatribe that day and didn't think about what he was really saying. And how are beings made of smokeless flame supposed to be fuel for hell or burn in it like men are supposed to be? He accidentally forgot about the qualities the Jinn were supposed to have and instead was accidentally attributing human qualities to them such as being made of burnable flesh and needing to drink water. And it is very understandable how someone can make this mistake and not think of this if they are in a fervor while creating a Sura with a goal of it saying what they need it to say at that particular time and circumstance.
LiLyknows

Quitman, TX

#204332 Mar 29, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we do not have any sort of absurd attributes and we do not have the sort of absurdities that Christianity has.
No, since!
God the Father is not the same as God. This fraudulent God the Father was just created to establish God the Son. Once that was done, the wicked Church fathers added God the Holy Spirit later.
I have already told you that the so-called Holy Spirit does not exist. Jesus never introduced God as God the Father.
Check out John 17:3, where he did not even use the term Father but loudly used the term God only.
To Jesus, God the Father and God the Holy Spirit were unheard of. Also, he never called himself, "God the Son". He would have lost his head straight away, if he had said that and that would have saved him from going through the alleged crucifixion.
The terms God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit were concocted in the 6th Century.
BS, your 'allah' has no implied 'attributes' in the koran? No a single one? Or are you qualifying your answer because of what we have already agreed on (that your 'allah' is not God)? I wasn't going to mention that most of the 'attributes' that are claimed for your idol are based on 'stories' about the Biblical God so are false attributes of your idol anyway. Still, following the same 'logic' that you are trying to apply to the Biblical God then you worship a centi-unity at best or by your own definition HUNDREDS of gods beside your allah.

None of that exists for your moon god because it's 'familiarity' is with other idols, not manifestations of itself. The only way your idol is 'seen' is in encased in a molten metal vulva protruding out like it is being birthed (the moon rock out of the v or the goddess manat).

We have already had enough discussions to determine that you aren't capable of understanding of the nature of the God that your false prophet wasn't a prophet of so there's no point in continuing to discuss anything beyond what your mortal brain can grasp (a man made 'god' aka 'allah').
I KEEL U 2 DETH

Lowell, MA

#204333 Mar 29, 2014
Sura 72 is such a schizophrenic mess that it sounds like some rambling tangent that our very own crabbee yehoohah adam would write. The author can't seem to keep track of who is supposed to be speaking or being quoted.
I KEEL U 2 DETH

Lowell, MA

#204334 Mar 29, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Jinn Martini. Go for it.
Yeah, even though that falls in the mid level scale for comedy, it seems to work for all parties involved. But as soon as I use that name again, it will attract the psychotic troll, Tommy Fountaine of sh!t, who stole it from me,to come back around. It's like saying beetlejuice.
I KEEL U 2 DETH

Lowell, MA

#204335 Mar 29, 2014
LiLyknows wrote:
<quoted text>The only way your idol is 'seen' is in encased in a molten metal vulva protruding out like it is being birthed (the moon rock out of the v or the goddess manat).
The black stone is a dump that the moon god took in that square toilet called the Kaaba. And Muslims kiss it because Muhammad did. Eeeeewwwww. And the Quran was created on paper for the moon god to wipe his butt with afterwards.
I KEEL U 2 DETH

Lowell, MA

#204336 Mar 29, 2014
And the black stone is still in the Kaaba to this day because the primitive Kaaba has no plumbing to flush the moon god's black turd.
truth

Perth, Australia

#204337 Mar 29, 2014
kapom ga pokrivali
chacom ga nazivali
look who
kapa=hat
s&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei =f7c2U_mQAY3pkgXU0IGQCQ&ve d=0CAcQ_AUoAg&biw=1024 &bih=675#facrc=_&imgdi i=_&imgrc=QlqAbm1GiKgm2M%2 53A%3BAjAgTyDYr8esYM%3Bhttp%25 3A%252F%252Fwww.educa.fmf.uni- lj.si%252Fizodel%252Fsola%252F 2002%252Fura%252Fanja%252FPoto vanja%252FSlike%252Fmalaysia.G IF%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.ed uca.fmf.uni-lj.si%252Fizodel%2 52Fsola%252F2002%252Fura%252Fa nja%252FPotovanja%252Fmalezija .html%3B600%3B385
I KEEL U 2 DETH

Lowell, MA

#204338 Mar 29, 2014
truth wrote:
kapom ga pokrivali
chacom ga nazivali
look who
kapa=hat
s&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei =f7c2U_mQAY3pkgXU0IGQCQ&ve d=0CAcQ_AUoAg&biw=1024 &bih=675#facrc=_&imgdi i=_&imgrc=QlqAbm1GiKgm2M%2 53A%3BAjAgTyDYr8esYM%3Bhttp%25 3A%252F%252Fwww.educa.fmf.uni- lj.si%252Fizodel%252Fsola%252F 2002%252Fura%252Fanja%252FPoto vanja%252FSlike%252Fmalaysia.G IF%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.ed uca.fmf.uni-lj.si%252Fizodel%2 52Fsola%252F2002%252Fura%252Fa nja%252FPotovanja%252Fmalezija .html%3B600%3B385
Greetings Sir Spamalot. Are you serving more spam? I'm hungry.
LiLyknows

Quitman, TX

#204339 Mar 29, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The so-called Word of God is neither a man nor a spirit. "The word of God" is archaic but that is one of those few archaic words foolishly cherished by men, who penned the New Testament and by men, who parrot it out.
An example: Genesis 15:1 "After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying:'Fear not, Abram, I am thy shield, thy reward shall be exceeding great.'"
The word of LORD simply means message. No man or a spirit arrived. Christianity's obsession with caps and capitalising letter W is wrong!
Please chew on this and read:
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0115.htm
The Tanakh was neither written nor compiled by the Christians. You must read Jewish translations to scrutinise Christian versions known as the OT.
According to the witness that the unholy, incoherent, and unreliable koran says that the Word of God became flesh (while falsely associating the Word with the pagan idol 'allah') and the Word of (YHWH) God is interactive with the Prophets of the Scripture and is recognized by them as being 'God'(not another one, the SAME one). Not that your unholy incomplete book contains any of it, that is why you can't comprehend it because your false prophet didn't comprehend it himself, so he interjected his own lack of belief into his 'version' of the story (that contradicts the witness that the koran alleges was born to be THE witness):

Isa ... His Word and His Spirit ... 4:171.

minus the disclaimers (that moh added).

I showed you the preface of the mamre says that it capitalizes the pronoun used to identify the deity (YHWH) so none of that (in the Hebrew Bible) referring to the "LORD" or 'God' is about your idol 'allah'. So all of that you copied says that the WORD of YHWH came to Abraham in a vision, it was not a message, Abraham recognized it as the 'living word' of YHWH God and as God, and that Word promised to be his shield and reward.
LiLyknows

Quitman, TX

#204340 Mar 29, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for saying that neither Jesus nor the alleged Holy Spirit is the alleged God the Father. This clearly shows that those three are not one and the same person.
I am sure Lily who knows nothing, will take a note of that.
What is that substance that your God is made of? Please note that Jesus was made of water, flesh and bones.
Yes, Jesus explains God but does not say that he was the son of God or God, and when he did not say that, others had no right to talk rubbish about the poor noble son of Mary.
You are patting yourself on the back for nothing since the term 'persons' doesn't imply humans, but 'persona' as in 'roles'.
LiLyknows

Quitman, TX

#204341 Mar 29, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello VERY clueless lily..
Why don't you make an attempt to answer questions...
If you don't like inbreeding why didn't they stop your daddy from marrying his own sister...and why is he married to you now?
Do you wish to talk about inbreeding...or even incest?
Chew on this ....and it is a key part of your "belief"....
Daughter of god became the wife of god to become a mother of god!!!!!
Cool...
I'm not a mohammedan, my family members didn't intermarry. What about yours? I don't care if mohammedans inbreed themselves into retardation and disease, and then self-destruct. I was just pointing out how moh's ignorance (while pretending to be 'allah') has resulted in an entire generation of subhumans that are self-destructive, blind, and ignorant.

You mean the daughter of allah (allat) became the wife of allah and the mother of allah (the vulva goddess birthing your moon god idol rock)?
LiLyknows

Quitman, TX

#204342 Mar 29, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don;t you answer the question if you dare..
Hello clueless lily..
Was Jesus the "son of God" or the "son of god the father"?
Now that should keep you going..........
Hopefully "godfather" is not watching this!..
The entire questioning is based on the confusion of false association making that your entire point of argument. I've already answered the question about the Biblical God (YHWH) is one God that is recognized as being manifested in roles during the act of bringing Salvation as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Your pagan idol and its perv false prophet have no real association with the Biblical God, your 'allah'(moh) lied.
LiLyknows

Quitman, TX

#204343 Mar 29, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello VERY clueless lily....
How does this work with ONE GOD?
Who are these THREE DISTINCT "persons":
"him (BJ the sonny)"
"dove (holy ghosty thingy)"
"the source of voice from heaven (daddy)"
Luke 3:22
and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased."
or was your monstrous christian god a darn good ventriloquist?
I already explained this is a previous post, persons is a word used by humans that are interpreting the ROLES (persona). God can be in many roles, those are just the roles seen while carrying out the 'divine plan'(of Salvation) that your fake god didn't know about (or was intentionally trying to sabotage).

What was the 'divine plan' of your idol anyway alex? Did it have one? Or did it go to all the trouble of creating the universe and world in the hopes of watching an islamic porn show (terrorists raping virgins) for eternity?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 3 Eagle 12 4,907
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Nov 25 Jillifitz 115
News Paganism no better than Atheism (May '10) Nov 17 Amused 30
News Why All Jews Should Hate Halloween - And So Sho... Oct '16 Hecate 1
Beauty spell worked last year but not anymore Oct '16 Prettyicy 1
Wiccan Coven Secrets Anyone? Oct '16 Julius the Jules 1
Need info Oct '16 Fraidy Cat 2
More from around the web