Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,965

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
I KEEL U 2 DETH

Lowell, MA

#204232 Mar 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were in your shoes, I would be worrying about the following, which neither Christianity nor a Christian can confirm:
Did Jesus ever say, "I am the son of God"? Answer: No
Did Jesus say, "I am God in flesh"? Answer: No
Did Jesus ever say, "I am God and I have come down to earth"? Answer: No
Did Jesus ever say, "I am God"? Answer: No
Did Jesus ever say, "I am the Father"? Answer: No
Did Jesus ever say, "The Holy Spirit is God"? Answer: No
Did Jesus ever say, "God is triune in nature?" Answer: No
Did Jesus ever say, "God is God the Father, I am God the Son and the Holy Spirit is God the Holy Spirit"? Answer: No
Did the author of the Quran ever explicitly say that the entire Quran is the letter for letter dictation of Allah? Where? And if not, where do we get that idea from if it doesn't say that in the explicit words that I think it should?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#204233 Mar 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Off-topic again!
There is no need to lie. That you have three monstrosities called God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost already shows that you have three Gods in Christianity.
The Trinity or the Triune God is so absurd that it does not have a leg to stand upon, even under the scrutiny of what Jesus said.
Now, explain your absurd and fraudulent triune God in your own words.
My prophet has nothing to do with your absurd Trinity. He refuted it and condemned it.
Let me see how can you explain the 3-in-1 God-bubble?
You do not even understand the Holy Trinity.
You like a stupid moron believe that the Son and Holy Spirit are created individuals separate in nature and in substance from God the Father.
Of which they are not!

All you are doing is telling lies about God on this thread.

Location hidden

#204234 Mar 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Some salvation! Now, you can call Jesus, "God the Salvation". Hilarious!
According to Jesus, God is spirit. So the question of God having the Holy Spirit or a persdonal Spirit, does not arise.
Of course, God has angels working for God and these angels are also known as spirits of the LORD God.
The Spirit of God is not created.
Angels are created beings.
Angels are not the spirits of God.
You Muslim are illiterate in the knowledge of God.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#204235 Mar 28, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You do not even understand the Holy Trinity.
You like a stupid moron believe that the Son and Holy Spirit are created individuals separate in nature and in substance from God the Father.
Of which they are not!
All you are doing is telling lies about God on this thread.
Even Christians do not understand the absurd and unholy Trinity, Shamma.

Jesus said,“Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.”

John 17:3 "And this is the way to have eternal life—to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth."

This is the killer verse that blasts and disintegrates Trinity. By the way, no one could change the words "the only true God" in this verse. No God the Father here.

So, Jesus was not the Father and the Father was not Jesus.

I am showing you your own scripture. I am quoting verses from your gospels. Why don't you trust these TNT verses?(TNT stands for Trinitrotoluene, an explosive).

The so-called Son was a creature just like you and me but this so-called Holy Spirit never existed.

bmz

Singapore

#204236 Mar 28, 2014
Shamma wrote:
The Spirit of God is not created.
Angels are created beings.
Angels are not the spirits of God.
You Muslim are illiterate in the knowledge of God.
There is no such thing as the Spirit of God.

Angels are ministering spirits, according to Paul. Read Hebrews 1:14 and by the way, Jesus had no comments on angels. Let me know if he had spoken about angels.

bmz

Singapore

#204237 Mar 28, 2014
I KEEL U 2 DETH wrote:
Did the author of the Quran ever explicitly say that the entire Quran is the letter for letter dictation of Allah? Where? And if not, where do we get that idea from if it doesn't say that in the explicit words that I think it should?
Answer my questions first, instead of throwing in a Tu Quoque to divert the issue!

Here are the questions, which you did not answer. May I assume that you agreed with me?

Did Jesus ever say, "I am the son of God"? Answer: No

Did Jesus say, "I am God in flesh"? Answer: No

Did Jesus ever say, "I am God and I have come down to earth"? Answer: No

Did Jesus ever say, "I am God"? Answer: No

Did Jesus ever say, "I am the Father"? Answer: No

Did Jesus ever say, "The Holy Spirit is God"? Answer: No

Did Jesus ever say, "God is triune in nature?" Answer: No

Did Jesus ever say, "God is God the Father, I am God the Son and the Holy Spirit is God the Holy Spirit"? Answer: No
I KEEL U 2 DETH

Lowell, MA

#204238 Mar 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer my questions first, instead of throwing in a Tu Quoque to divert the issue!
The answer is obvious. It did not say things in the exact words you demand. So what? Why should it? Should it follow your sense of reasoning that demands that it MUST explicitly say this in the words of your choosing? Should it have been aware of how your sensibilities would look at it and take that into account?

Suppose that I demand that IF the Quran is indeed entirely the word of Allah, word for word, then it should have stated the following: "all parts of this book are the exact words of Allah himself, word for word, every part of it". And if it doesn't state that, in the way that I think it should, then there is no reason to think that the entire Quran is supposed to be the word of Allah, letter for letter. It needs to state what I want, and even in the sort of words that I want as well or else we have no right to interpret it as every word from it coming from Allah. We are not allowed to draw conclusions, it must be stated explicitly in the way that I demand, or in the way that my mind thinks.

Now, if you say that not all words are from Allah, and some are supposed to be from Muhammad, as you have said in the past, then you need to have a discussion with many of your fellow Muslims and we don't need to discuss this issue further because we would no longer need an explicit claim mentioned above from the Quran.

Location hidden

#204239 Mar 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Christians do not understand the absurd and unholy Trinity, Shamma.
Jesus said,“Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.”
John 17:3 "And this is the way to have eternal life—to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth."
This is the killer verse that blasts and disintegrates Trinity. By the way, no one could change the words "the only true God" in this verse. No God the Father here.
So, Jesus was not the Father and the Father was not Jesus.
I am showing you your own scripture. I am quoting verses from your gospels. Why don't you trust these TNT verses?(TNT stands for Trinitrotoluene, an explosive).
The so-called Son was a creature just like you and me but this so-called Holy Spirit never existed.
The only true God is not divided in nature and substance.
The Son and Holy Spirit are of the same uncreated substance and having the same nature as God the Father.

The Son and Holy Spirit each fulfill the Will of God the Father with out interruption of thought mind and Will.

What the Son and Holy Spirit sees the Father do the Son and Holy Spirit automatically and instantly do to fulfill the Command of God the Father.

So you are mistaken Muslim as who God is.
There is no difference in the nature and substance of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

The nature of God is designed to know all things with wisdom and knowledge and understanding so that nothing is overlooked by God in is nature of being God.

bmz

Singapore

#204240 Mar 28, 2014
I KEEL U 2 DETH wrote:
I know that you will never be able to answer my questions and you will just ignore it till it gets buried in the heap of posts here. Anyway, here is the answer:

Allah did not spell out Arabic letters but revealed the Qur'aan in Arabic.

For example, "Nahno" was not recited to Muhammad in the form "Nun, alif, ha, nun, o"

Verse 12:2, which means, "We have revealed the Quran in Arabic, so that you may understand."

Now, please go and answer my questions. I have already said No to all.

Now you know that Allah revealed the Qur'aan. So, can you confirm that Jesus revealed anything of the sort that I asked through the questions I raised?
I KEEL U 2 DETH

Lowell, MA

#204241 Mar 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer my questions first, instead of throwing in a Tu Quoque to divert the issue
Let's suppose that I say that if the Quran tells you to pray 5 times per day, as you claim, then it would have explicitly said, "you must pray 5 times per day". Why didn't it say that explicitly about something that is such an important matter? Are we allowed to draw conclusions without those direct words that I demand that the Quran say or should say if that's what it is claimed to say about prayer frequency? If the Quran meant to tell people to pray 5 times per day, it would have said "you must pray 5 times per day". Where does it say that?/and without those specific words, are we allowed to piece things together and draw the conclusion of 5 times per day?
I KEEL U 2 DETH

Lowell, MA

#204242 Mar 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you will never be able to answer my questions and you will just ignore it till it gets buried in the heap of posts here.
I answered your question. The answer is obvious. It does not say the exact words you decided that it should say.
I KEEL U 2 DETH

Lowell, MA

#204243 Mar 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>"We have revealed the Quran in Arabic, so that you may understand."
That does not say what I think it should say if it was saying the ENTIRE Quran are all Allah's words. I think it should have said "this entire Quran, every word, is the word of Allah". Even you yourself, in contrary to other Muslims, have said that not every word in the Quran is Allah's and that some were meant to be Muhammad's. But I get to be the judge of what the Quran should and shouldn't say and how it says it, and there is no room to see what statements imply, they must be explicitly stated in the exact sort of words that I think they should be said in.
LiLyknows

Winnsboro, TX

#204244 Mar 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Off-topic again!
There is no need to lie. That you have three monstrosities called God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost already shows that you have three Gods in Christianity.
The Trinity or the Triune God is so absurd that it does not have a leg to stand upon, even under the scrutiny of what Jesus said.
Now, explain your absurd and fraudulent triune God in your own words.
My prophet has nothing to do with your absurd Trinity. He refuted it and condemned it.
Let me see how can you explain the 3-in-1 God-bubble?
Very much on-topic since your questions are based on deception and false association and your comments/interpretations are based on your willing ignorance. There's nothing left to explain to you, if you want to learn more about Christianity go to a Christianity forum.

It has already been established that your idol and 'prophet' are not what they claimed to be, you don't need to continue arguing it.
LiLyknows

Winnsboro, TX

#204245 Mar 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question.
Because you have this thing called God the Father, then you have the second thing called God the Son and on top of that, you have a third thing called the Holy Spirit.
The Church clearly says that these three are distinct and co-equal and goes on to say:
God the Father is neither God the Son nor God the Holy Spirit.
God the Son is neither God the Father nor God the Holy Spirit.
God the Holy Spirit is neither God the Father nor God the Son.
It clearly shows that those three alleged Gods are members of a Godhead.
It would have been different another absurd story if the Church had claimed that God became Jesus, died and became God again and sometimes became/becomes a Ghost. In this case Jesus becomes redundant.
That God is triune in nature, is a very silly and absurd claim. There is no truth in that.
Except that you are counting 'things' not attributes of God, if you count the attributes of 'allah' then you would have to call it a what? A centi-unity? Or do you still believe all the attributes of 'allah' are lesser gods that were named for those perceived attributes?

No, since God the Father is the same as God (his Holy Spirit) and God (as Salvation).
Mark D Chapman the HERO

Mesquite, NV

#204246 Mar 28, 2014
LiLyBlows wrote:
Very much on-topic ... I blow for a living,
Good fer ya bicth!

bmz

Singapore

#204247 Mar 28, 2014
I KEEL U 2 DETH wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is obvious. It did not say things in the exact words you demand. So what? Why should it? Should it follow your sense of reasoning that demands that it MUST explicitly say this in the words of your choosing? Should it have been aware of how your sensibilities would look at it and take that into account?
Suppose that I demand that IF the Quran is indeed entirely the word of Allah, word for word, then it should have stated the following: "all parts of this book are the exact words of Allah himself, word for word, every part of it". And if it doesn't state that, in the way that I think it should, then there is no reason to think that the entire Quran is supposed to be the word of Allah, letter for letter. It needs to state what I want, and even in the sort of words that I want as well or else we have no right to interpret it as every word from it coming from Allah. We are not allowed to draw conclusions, it must be stated explicitly in the way that I demand, or in the way that my mind thinks.

Now, if you say that not all words are from Allah, and some are supposed to be from Muhammad, as you have said in the past, then you need to have a discussion with many of your fellow Muslims and we don't need to discuss this issue further because we would no longer need an explicit claim mentioned above from the Quran.
The answer is that Jesus did not say anything, that I questioned, at all.

I have already clarified that Qur'aan was not revealed letter by letter. So, it is useless for you to put spin on that.

Jesus did not even use any other words to suggest what others suggested and claimed for him.

We need to discuss because what ever is claimed for Jesus, does not even have letters or words to support those absurd claims.

Your statement "and some are supposed to be from Muhammad, as you have said in the past," is a lie and a distortion as I have never said that.

Muhammad was taught how to respond to questions. All such verses would begin with, "Tell them,'........".

For example, "Tell them,' I am only a warner'". So, he said what he was told.

And here we have nothing from Jesus himself. If God had told Jesus that would have been different but even God is not on record for saying, "I am God the Father and Jesus is God the Son and there is one more "God the Holy Spirit", Nothing! Nada! Zilsch!

In case of Jesus, nothing is on record to show him saying himself, "I am the Son of God" or "I am God" or "I am God the Son" and so on. And mind you that Jesus never even said anything of the absurd sort to his disciples. There is nothing in the new Testament to support all false things attributed to him.

Location hidden

#204248 Mar 28, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you will never be able to answer my questions and you will just ignore it till it gets buried in the heap of posts here. Anyway, here is the answer:
Allah did not spell out Arabic letters but revealed the Qur'aan in Arabic.
For example, "Nahno" was not recited to Muhammad in the form "Nun, alif, ha, nun, o"
Verse 12:2, which means, "We have revealed the Quran in Arabic, so that you may understand."
Now, please go and answer my questions. I have already said No to all.
Now you know that Allah revealed the Qur'aan. So, can you confirm that Jesus revealed anything of the sort that I asked through the questions I raised?
Your ignorance of the nature and substance of Jesus causes you to be blind that Jesus is God in the flesh on earth.
I KEEL U 2 DETH

Lowell, MA

#204249 Mar 28, 2014
LiLyknows wrote:
<quoted text>if you want to learn more about Christianity go to a Christianity forum.
See? Exactly what I said. We are on a forum about Islam and somehow, at least half of the posts or sometimes even the majority end up being about Christianity. That's because they can't defend Islam, so in their frustration, they try to attack Christianity in order to change the subject. Somehow, the subject always seems to migrate over to Christianity. So, just like my analogy, when they see a hole in their boat, they don't try to fix it because they don't know how. So in their anger and frustration, they try to poke a hole in another boat hoping it will fix theirs. And if it doesn't, they at least get the satisfaction of trying to drag the other boat under with them, as if that's going to help them at all. That's the mentality. And they will never realize that even if they could find two million problems that they think Christianity has, not one single one of them will do one single thing at all to make Islam one single bit less of a lie. This is the logic bankruptcy of these people. They just don't get it and I think they never will.

bmz

Singapore

#204250 Mar 28, 2014
LiLyknows wrote:
Except that you are counting 'things' not attributes of God, if you count the attributes of 'allah' then you would have to call it a what? A centi-unity? Or do you still believe all the attributes of 'allah' are lesser gods that were named for those perceived attributes?

No, since God the Father is the same as God (his Holy Spirit) and God (as Salvation).
No, we do not have any sort of absurd attributes and we do not have the sort of absurdities that Christianity has.

No, since!

God the Father is not the same as God. This fraudulent God the Father was just created to establish God the Son. Once that was done, the wicked Church fathers added God the Holy Spirit later.

I have already told you that the so-called Holy Spirit does not exist. Jesus never introduced God as God the Father.

Check out John 17:3, where he did not even use the term Father but loudly used the term God only.

To Jesus, God the Father and God the Holy Spirit were unheard of. Also, he never called himself, "God the Son". He would have lost his head straight away, if he had said that and that would have saved him from going through the alleged crucifixion.

The terms God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit were concocted in the 6th Century.

bmz

Singapore

#204251 Mar 28, 2014
Shamma wrote:
Your ignorance of the nature and substance of Jesus causes you to be blind that Jesus is God in the flesh on earth.
Padre, tell me what substance is your God made of? Jesus was made in amniotic fluids.

That is the problem. There is nothing from Jesus saying that he was God in the flesh.

Some ignorant fools said that. Can you name them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 16 hr Ooogah Boogah 14,391
Handfasting - Is it final, or can it be repeate... Oct 26 Kathwynn 2
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep '14 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep '14 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE