Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
191,301 - 191,320 of 200,074 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Clement the Alexandrian said: "his beauty was in his soul and his actions, as for his look he was ugly". Turtilian said, "As for his (Jesus) look, he lacked the physical beauty, in other words he was far from any physical glory", and similarly said Martyr, Oreganos, and others. 2(2 Look in: Muhammad the prophet of Islam in the Torah, Bible and the Quran, by: Mohammad Ezat Altahtawy (18), Christian's qaneem, by: Ahmad Hejazy Elsaqa (31), The prophet hood and the prophets in Judaism, Christianity and Islam, by: Ahmad Abdul Wahab (136), The True Christianity brought by Jesus, by: Alaa Abu Bakr (396-404).

Whoever had said that about Jesus (PBUH) has no right to say that he is also: "more handsome than all men".

Traces told us about the beauty of our prophet Muhammad (PBUH) after God has dressed him with the prophet-hood. No one more
handsome than him was ever seen. In the authenticated traces, Al- Baraa Ibn Malek said,[The messenger of God (Muhammad PBUH)
had the nicest face of all people, and he had the best shape, not too tall and not too short]. 3 (3 Narrated by Al-Bukhari in his saheeh (3549).

2) The message and its words came out of his lips.“Grace is poured upon your lips “He was an illiterate, and his revelation was verbal unlike Moses and Abraham (PBUT) who had written revelation. Jesus (PBUH) also was literate.(Luke: 4/16).
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Lily wrote:
Not such a strange devil when all that is saying to seek protection from an moon god idol from a fictional satan. No better way to distract from the real threat than to make one up (based on fiction) while creating another (allegedly counter to it) that is a lifeless powerless idol.
Ans.

Why are you shifting your stand once in a while?

First you said Quran was the work of Satan, now you are saying from a moon god?

Why are you so much confused?

That shows the condition of every falsehood, they shall never remain consistent and keep on changing their stance, every now and then
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
That shows the condition of every falsehood, they shall never remain consistent and keep on changing their stance, every now and then
False. Lily will never believe that Mohammad was a true prophet. Neither will I.

BTW, saying that Qur'an was"the work of Satan" is equivalent to saying that it is "from a moon god."
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Worth repeating:

"Allah does not love the infidels." ~ Mohammad

Who are the infidels? Not monotheists, like the Jews, but ANYONE who rejects Mohammad as a false prophet, INCLUDING the Jews.

This explains Muslim hatred for Jews TO THIS VERY DAY.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaam, brother MUQ.
That is indeed a good observation.
TS is a time wasting mini god worshipper.
Thank you for those comments.
Salaams, Alex WM
This fool Alex worships A satanic Demigod "Allah" and does not even know that the so called "Allah" does not even exist. LOL

To tell the truth, whatever godly favor he is enjoying is only due to the grace of "Krishna" .... But he does not even have the heart accept it ...
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for appreciation brother Alex.
Salaam
MUQ
Foolish MUQ ..... Does not even know that I have already busted his lies ........

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolish MUQ ..... Does not even know that I have already busted his lies ........
Whose lies you busted? I did not noticed yet.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The point was 99.98 % of Hindus worshipping Krishna as God, not if "he is regarded as god" by "some Hindus"!!
You might not approve o Ram Mandir at Ayodhya, then again you are not speaking the language of a large number of Hindus in India.
I was speaking the truth, when I said that Krishna is 'one" of a multitude of gods in India.
In south India one would hardly find any Ram or Krishna temple, so those people do not worship Krishna as God or Bhagwan.
What is shown in films is altogether different matter, can you find a single village in India that conforms to what villages are shown in Indian films?
This is another lie ... In south India there are 108 Visnu Temples collectively known as Divya Desam. The no. 108 is suggestive, it signifies 108 names of the Lord Sri Krishna.

Sri Ramanujacharya was one of the greatest proponent of Vaisnavism and he hails from South India. In his Gita Commentary, he also accepted Lord Krishna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He also started sreemaths which has many branches.

According to all Famous Proponents of Vaisnavism, Krishna is the God Almighty and he is not different from Narayana or, Visnu. In fact, Krishna is the original source of Visnu.

Please do not lie to prove your point .....
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose lies you busted? I did not noticed yet.
Refer my above post and also earlier post #202927
Kareem O Wheat

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you mentioned that, because that is exactly what you did earlier. You said that if Deuteronomy 18:18 meant fellow Jews than it would have said "from among yourselves" rather than from among your brothers. But then, when I asked why you don't apply the same exact logic to 17:15 which also refers to the same exact phrase of among your brothers, you fell silent and refused to explain why you don't consistently apply your logic and instead do so selectively so that you can artificially make your logic work. So you could not remain consistent and apply your logic consistently in a case where it was not convenient for your point.

So according to your very own words and logic above, this means that you have displayed the condition of every falsehood in your own words and actions.

Muslims are the most non self aware people that I have ever experienced. They are so busy focusing on what they think that everybody else does to them, that they often have zero clue of what they themselves do..
LiLyknows

Winnsboro, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Satan inspires the worship of idols, that isn't a contradiction. So there is no confusion or change of stance. It is no surprise how much 'allah' and satan sound alike in the unholy koran and even claim to teach the same things as moh taught. No wonder moh couldn't tell the difference (they were the same).
LiLyknows

Winnsboro, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you mentioned that, because that is exactly what you did earlier. You said that if Deuteronomy 18:18 meant fellow Jews than it would have said "from among yourselves" rather than from among your brothers. But then, when I asked why you don't apply the same exact logic to 17:15 which also refers to the same exact phrase of among your brothers, you fell silent and refused to explain why you don't consistently apply your logic and instead do so selectively so that you can artificially make your logic work. So you could not remain consistent and apply your logic consistently in a case where it was not convenient for your point.
So according to your very own words and logic above, this means that you have displayed the condition of every falsehood in your own words and actions.
Muslims are the most non self aware people that I have ever experienced. They are so busy focusing on what they think that everybody else does to them, that they often have zero clue of what they themselves do..
I missed this discussion earlier, so are they desperately seeking support from the Bible again (that they claim has been corrupted) to prove the perv that founded islam was a 'prophet' of the Biblical God? Deuteronomy 18 couldn't be referring to mohammed because:

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. Deuteronomy 18:19.

The verse is repeating the criteria, hearken to words spoken in His Name. While moh never spoke in the Name of the Biblical God, he didn't even know what it was.
Kareem O Wheat

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

LiLyknows wrote:
<quoted text> No wonder moh couldn't tell the difference (they were the same).
That's Mo. Hey Mo, nyuk nyuk nyuk, woo woo woo.

You should research the Satanic Verses. Not the book, the actual verses that Muhammad uttered where he accepted the intercession of the Arab pagan gods in order to appease the pagans and help close the gap between them and Muslims. Muhammad was a deal maker. And this acceptance that was uttered by Muhammad was supposed to be a part of the Quran. Then, after a day or two, supposedly Gabriel came to Muhammad asking him what he had done and told him that what he uttered was not from him but from Satan.So Muhammad recanted the statements he uttered that were supposed to be from Gabriel and that Sura in the
Quran was edited and his appeasement was removed...
Kareem O Wheat

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

LiLyknows wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed this discussion earlier, so are they desperately seeking support from the Bible again (that they claim has been corrupted) to prove the perv that founded islam was a 'prophet' of the Biblical God? Deuteronomy 18 couldn't be referring to mohammed because:
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. Deuteronomy 18:19.
The verse is repeating the criteria, hearken to words spoken in His Name. While moh never spoke in the Name of the Biblical God, he didn't even know what it was.
He claimed to speak in the name of the Biblical God. Whether he did or not, or just invented his own version for his own purposes, is the question. I think Muhammad's common sense told him that it makes more sense for their to be only one God. So he wanted a monotheistic religion for the Arabs. But he had no real scriptures to use from the Arabs, or maybe we can say descendants of Ishmael, so he had to use the Hebrew scriptures and the New Testament as his basis to build on. Otherwise, he would have to pop out a religion out of thin air. But these scriptures provided many problems for him being a prophet. So he had to level the charges of corruption against them so that he can alter them to suit his prophethood and then to make it work, he can claim that he was not altering the word of God, but merely reverting back to what it really was. Clever. But in fact, that was his only choice. But this is exactly why we see oddities such as the black stone, the Kaaba and the prayer direction of Mecca never being mentioned at all in past scriptures. So he couldn't add these things unless he found a way to make it look like they were always there. So that was what the charge of corruption was for, so that he could merely say that his claims were always there but they merely got "lost".

So Islam was Muhammad's creation of a monotheism for his fellow Arabs that puts him at the lead. This is why there are multiple verses in the Quran explaining that the Quran is written in Arabic so that they might understand. So that who might understand? The Arabs. So with statements like that, who was it's intended audience?

Common sense tells anybody that the Quran is probably a fraud. And if one gets into the clear scientific misunderstandings that it had of the true nature of the cosmos, then it becomes too obvious and undeniable.
Kareem O Wheat

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

LiLyknows wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed this discussion earlier, so are they desperately seeking support from the Bible again (that they claim has been corrupted)
I don't think that you understand that there is no such concept as "objectivity" in the Muslim dictionary. They honestly do not understand that concept. I'm not kidding and the longer you are here, the more you will realize that. It astounded me at first, now I just accept it in continual amazement. So they can make a claim when convenient for them, and change the rules and contradict the claim when convenient. And nobody has ever taught them that one cannot do that and one only fools themselves if they do. So they throw the Bible in the trashcan, and then pull it back out again if they think it will suit their purposes, and throw it right back in the trash again as soon as the next verse isn't convenient for them. And again, they can't understand any logical problem with doing this. This is the sort of mentality you are dealing with. So if the Bible says what they want, that's the true part and if it doesn't, that's the false part, and they actually see no problem with that and consider the matter settled. I'm honestly not kidding, this is totally true.
Kareem O Wheat

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

HughBe wrote:
Have to go.
potty.
Kareem O Wheat

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: all yourself glittering, is your fools gold. my respect is for G-D, and you are not even a g-d..
Nobody asked you to respect them, they asked you to type a grammatically coherent sentence.
uhuh

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

MUQ wrote:
The Christians have no right to claim that he is Jesus as they believe that Jesus fits the prophecy of Isaiah 53:2. We disagree with them on that, even though their scholars confirm it.
Clement of Alexandria said: "His beauty was in his soul and his actions, as for his look he was ugly".
Tertullian said: "As for his (Jesus) look, he lacked the physical beauty, in other words he was far from any physical glory", and similarly said Martyr, Oreganos, and others.
the christian messiah should have "no comeliness nor beauty" (Isaiah 53:2)
a butt-ugly face is a pre-requisite lol
according to early christian tradition, Jesus was just that,

Celsus: "How can a body that is divine, like Jesus, be small (mikron) and ugly (dus-eides), AS THEY SAY?"
Origen replied: "Admittedly, it IS written that Jesus was ugly"
-Contra Celsus
uhuh

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

"God took on human form with a stature of three cubits. He rose among us small in stature" - Ephrem the Syrian
"His height was seven spans" - Nicephorus of Constantinople

3 cubits ~ 7 spans ~ 5' 2"
uhuh

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

and the comedy award goes to...Acts of John,

Jesus beckoned to James and John, from far away,
James: "What does that child want with us?"
John: "Are you blind? That is a man standing there"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••