Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256424 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Mahmood

Peterborough, Canada

#201079 Feb 14, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What good point? Joel is an idiot, who keeps on making silly and absurd statements, sometimes littering the precious bandwidth. He us clueless about Qur'aan and I am 100% sure that the ignorant fool has never read it like you.
He has already told you that your position is one of opposition just for the sake of it and same goes for him. In his case, Joel is notoriously famous for writing bullshit and balderdash and in making wild statements. That is in his crass nature and we do ignore him most of the times, simply because he is not well-read. Still, I do have a soft spot for the Dunce!
This time you again made a very silly and absurd statement as you usually do:
You, Mahmood wrote: "Abu Ala Al Maari, a 9th century scholar wrote his version of the Koran. When theologians of his time told him that it did not have the same mesmerizing impact as the Koran, he told them to let it be heard in the mosques for a couple of centuries & then find out."
Abul Ala Al Maari wrote no Qur'aan and there is no version of his Koraan. He was a poet and wrote his poetry in Arabic. Where did you get that junk and stuff from?
Do you think all Arab poets, had their poetry or poems known as Surahs or Koraan? LMAO!
Think before you write, Mahmood!
I'll tell you right now that the Koran you are reading was written neither by Mohammad nor Allah but by someone else.

You have no corroborating evidence to prove that the Koran we have today is verbatim the same Koran allegedly dictate by Mohammad. And if you still insist that it is, then show me your evidence. Don't make superfluous claims that the Koran is the uncorrupted word of God when you have no evidence for it. You are in no position to positively identify who wrote the Koran, when it was written, & what are the sources of the Koran.
MoHAMhead

Manchester, UK

#201080 Feb 14, 2014
Who is Allah?

Allah is the biggest pimp in the history of the world, he is dishing out 72 virgins for all kinds of shit.
Alex WM

London, UK

#201081 Feb 14, 2014
hinjoo george posing as MoHAMhead wrote:
Who is Allah?
Allah is the biggest pimp in the history of the world, he is dishing out 72 virgins for all kinds of shit.
Hello ignorant low life...
You will face Allah THE GOD soon and then plead for mercy .....
Will you get 72 virgins in HELL? You will find out.
Alex WM

London, UK

#201082 Feb 14, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you right now that the Koran you are reading was written neither by Mohammad nor Allah but by someone else..........
LOL!!!
We KNOW that the QURAN we are READING was written neither by Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH nor Allah SWT!!

You get the brain surgeon award for posing as an ex clueless Muslim while being a south asian islam hating polytheistic worm.
TastySausages

Manchester, UK

#201083 Feb 14, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You will face Allah THE GOD soon and then plead for mercy .....
Will you get 72 virgins in HELL? You will find out.
Allah doesn't exist, he/she was invented by man.
Hell doesn't exist, but carry on worshipping man made Allah, YOU will find out you wasted your time on an imaginary character.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#201084 Feb 14, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
I'll tell you right now that the Koran you are reading was written neither by Mohammad nor Allah but by someone else.

You have no corroborating evidence to prove that the Koran we have today is verbatim the same Koran allegedly dictate by Mohammad. And if you still insist that it is, then show me your evidence. Don't make superfluous claims that the Koran is the uncorrupted word of God when you have no evidence for it. You are in no position to positively identify who wrote the Koran, when it was written, & what are the sources of the Koran.
You are off-topic again.

You do not address what is being discussed and presented. Instead you keep on diverting. This is what I wrote:

" This time you again made a very silly and absurd statement as you usually do:

You, Mahmood wrote: "Abu Ala Al Maari, a 9th century scholar wrote his version of the Koran. When theologians of his time told him that it did not have the same mesmerizing impact as the Koran, he told them to let it be heard in the mosques for a couple of centuries & then find out."

Abul Ala Al Maari wrote no Qur'aan and there is no version of his Koraan. He was a poet and wrote his poetry in Arabic. Where did you get that junk and stuff from?

Do you think all Arab poets, had their poetry or poems known as Surahs or Koraan? LMAO!

Think before you write, Mahmood!"

So, your statement that Abu Ala Al Mari wrote his version of Qur'aan stands demolished and dismissed. He was no scholar of Islam and Qur'aan. He was a poet.

Coming to what you have written in your off-topic response, it is true that neither Allah wrote Qur'aan nor did Muhammad. Allah revealed Qur'aan to Muhammad through Jibraeel, who recited it out to Muhammad.

And when Muhammad recited it out to his people, they recited too and scribes wrote down. It is that simple.
bmz

Location hidden

#201085 Feb 14, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
LOL!!!

We KNOW that the QURAN we are READING was written neither by Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH nor Allah SWT!!

You get the brain surgeon award for posing as an ex clueless Muslim while being a south asian islam hating polytheistic worm.
Oh, I addressed that silly post too.

Salaams
BMZ
bmz

Location hidden

#201086 Feb 14, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
I believe there was a temple of some sort that was destroyed by the Romans.
Why do you believe that temple "of some sort" was destroyed by the Romans?
Mahmood

Brampton, Canada

#201087 Feb 14, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you believe that temple "of some sort" was destroyed by the Romans?
History does suggest that a temple of some sort was destroyed by Romans - but that history, where are you going with this?
Mahmood

Brampton, Canada

#201088 Feb 14, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Truth hurts doesn't it? What evidence do you have other than blind faith?
bmz

Location hidden

#201089 Feb 14, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
History does suggest that a temple of some sort was destroyed by Romans - but that history, where are you going with this?
Which history suggests that and whose history are you referring to?

Can you produce some history, which is only from the Romans themselves or from the Roman archives?

I am taking you through your own maze, where one history is easily accepted by you without raising a single question, while you reject history of others. Keep answering, please.
bmz

Location hidden

#201090 Feb 14, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Uncle BMZ,
My LUND sans the BAAL is still untouched by sexual activity.
(winks)
Bye, JOEL FOOL DUDE! LOL!

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#201091 Feb 14, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>

How do you know if the present Quran is not the same as the original one?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#201092 Feb 15, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear MUQ,
While I am in full agreement with you on Point of Evolution, I still beg to differ on your opinion about "Quran".
Yes, "Quran" may be an excellent poetic work as far as Arabic Language is concerned .... But how does it's poetic genius make it a Good Scripture and a Scripture from GOD for that matter !!
As far as poetic works are concerned, there are many works which far exceeds the poetic Genius displayed in "Quran" .... Arabic is not the only language in the World and you can not compare the beauty of work in one language with that of another work in another language and declare that "Quran" is the best ..... How can you blindly put forward such claim!! LOL!!
Who says Quran is a book of Poetry?

There are hundreds of thousands of books on Arabic Poetry, Quran is as distinguished from them, as a Jewel from stones.

Poetry is based on lies and flight of imaginations, the more lofted the lie and the most absurd the imagination, the better is the poem.

Quran is based on truth and guidance, not a single lie or untruth in the whole book.

Literary excellence of Quran does not come with any poetry.

When Prophet came, it was golden age of Arabic poetry and oratory, Quran came and squelched all that!!

You just have no knowledge about the subject, so you restrict yourself to GITA and Krishna, that is your subject and you spend your time in it.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#201093 Feb 15, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
We discover QM effects at macro and mostly at micro levels of matter.
No one can create QM or anything else.
Now, assume that someone "created" QM effects the question can then be asked how did he create energy/matter in the first place since QM effects are aspects of energy/matter.
So, how is something created from nothing?
Give an example.
This question aside, it can also be asked who created the creator and then the next logical question would be who created the creator of the creator who created the created and so on ----- an infinite regress.
Your logic skills suck and your knowledge of science is poor.
As usual you missed the main point!!(This is second nature of all such people)!!

I asked who created these laws of QM? They created themselves or just came by chance?

Every thing in universe is linked with cause and effect, but they all came as planned...

There is nothing called Chance and coincidence in whole Universe, every thing is as per plan and will of the Al Mighty Creator.

It is our own shortage of knowledge that we call somethings as "mere chance" or coincidence.

Why your Yogic powers leave you, when you discuss fundamental questions?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#201094 Feb 15, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

I asked who created these laws of QM? They created themselves or just came by chance?
Then you've understood nothing.

QM effects are operational at all times whether in the vacuum state or in the spatiotemporal state.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#201095 Feb 15, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

Every thing in universe is linked with cause and effect, but they all came as planned...
Do you know the meaning of causation?

Had you known the meaning of cause and effect you wouldn't be supporting creation from nothing.

Cause and effect are not 2 different things.

1) The effect is the cause itself in partial or in complete manifestation.

2) Cause has to be as great as its effect in terms of information content.

Vacuum state is the cause that on manifestation produces its own effect which is the spatiotemporal state (universe). Besides, the information content in the vacuum state is simply transferred during the manifestation phase into the effect (the spatiotemporal universe). At the end of a cosmic cycle, the effect reduces back into the vacuum state and then the vacuum state after some time once again manifests as the universe. This is why cosmologists say that our universe is a manifestation of a previously dissolved universe. These cosmic cycles are eternal.

So, matter, whether in the qm vacuum or in the spatiotemporal state is always conserved.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#201096 Feb 15, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

There is nothing called Chance and coincidence in whole Universe, every thing is as per plan and will of the Al Mighty Creator.
I never used the word chance.

I simply said that qm laws rule in the vacuum state and in the spatiotemporal state. Newtonian laws operate in the spatiotemporal state for large scale events.

So, where is the question of chance?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#201097 Feb 15, 2014
MUQ:

You have to tell give me an instance of creation from nothing taken from nature or from life and then explain the mechanism of creation from nothing and also explain how you will resolve the issue of the infinite regress.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#201098 Feb 15, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

Why your Yogic powers leave you, when you discuss fundamental questions?
Being a yogi does not mean that one leaves the causal laws operational in universe. Yogic experiences take place within the causal realm of the universe.

Yogic experience involves 2 things:

1) living in states of higher brain activity where the degree of consciousness manifested by neuronal activity is greater, and/or

2) using the EM force of the brain or of nature via quantum entanglement to manipulate energy/matter fields in oneself or in surrounding or in other people which the ignorant call "miracles".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... (Aug '14) May 6 Largosmokey 9
can spells be done in the daytime? (Sep '06) May 5 Grami 9
An Occult site i just published, would love fee... (Jun '06) May 5 Grami 6
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) May 4 Eagle 12 - 856
News Transgender inmate sues prison over witchcraft ... Apr 26 TerriB1 1
News Poland's bishops say Halloween is harmful, pagan (Oct '12) Apr '18 helpful links 22
the 7 great clans (Jun '07) Mar '18 Apittman010 480