Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256016 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Grosszuegig

Recife, Brazil

#200208 Feb 2, 2014
In Allah we trust

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#200209 Feb 2, 2014
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Love one another, right?
http://www.hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari/...
Bismillah-Hir-Rahman-Nir-Rahee m
Narated By Jabir bin 'Abdullah : The Prophet said, "Who is ready to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has really hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do you like me to kill him?" He replied in the affirmative. So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to him (i.e. Ka'b) and said, "This person (i.e. the Prophet) has put us to task and asked us for charity." Ka'b replied, "By Allah, you will get tired of him." Muhammad said to him, "We have followed him, so we dislike to leave him till we see the end of his affair." Muhammad bin Maslama went on talking to him in this way till he got the chance to kill him.
If someone come to argue nation to fight each other in your country
What will be his punishment?

Of course they consider it as criminal and sentence him to death

Kaab was not one of his people

There was no convient between prophet and kaab

They already got out of war because kaab was encouraging people to fight Muslim

You know what does that mean

All those who not accept islam and die in hell

(not got chance to know islam)

Kaaab was asking disbelievers to start another war against muslim

It is Kaab arguing people to kill their relatives not prophet

Reason is that Muslim win in war

He doesn't think about people who will die in war

Kaab death was to protect people from his evils

Dubai, UAE

#200210 Feb 2, 2014
El Cid wrote:
Bukhari:V1B1N6 "Just issue orders to kill every Jew in the country."
Bring me piece of hadith instead of writing wards from your own ~

By the way there was jews in country

Evidence ~ when prophet die his armor was with jew in back some food ( peace be upon him)

Not because he is poor

But because he gave his money to poor people

He forget to left some for his self~

• do you know those jews SICK

They betray one convienet after another

Prophet was patient Enough

It is because he dont want to see people die

So he make another one

Untill they accompanied with disbelievers to fight
Muslim secretly and Angel Gabriel went to prophet
To tell him about their conspiracy

So he had no chance to make another convient

&ap p=desktop

Dubai, UAE

#200211 Feb 2, 2014
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Love one another, right?
http://www.hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari/...
Bismill
Wrong ~

Bismillah-Hir-Rahman-Nir-Rahee m

Correct ~
Bismallah Al rahman Alrahim

Dubai, UAE

#200212 Feb 2, 2014
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>You continue to present the same shortsighted argument, persuasive only to you and your fawning supporter Alex.
Chew on this, genius: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_1:1
Do you envy Alex

Jesus Son of god sent

Yep just like Adam peace be upon him ~

&#9668; Luke 3:38 &#9658;
Parallel Verses
New International Version
the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.

• jesus saying he prophet :

Said to jesus peace be upon him

1 At that time some Pharisees came to Jesus and said to him,“Leave this place and go somewhere else. Herod wants to kill you.”

Jesus replied :

for surely no prophet can die outside Jerusalem!

Dubai, UAE

#200213 Feb 2, 2014
El Cid wrote:
Converts FROM Islam, also known as apostates, are a courageous bunch, especially if they happen to live in Muslim majority countries where apostasy is punished as a criminal offense.
.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Apostasy
In 2011, 20 countries across the globe prohibited its citizens from apostasy; in these countries, it is a criminal offense to abandon one's faith to become atheist, or convert to another religion. All 20 of these countries were majority Islamic nations, of which 11 were in t.
Creator rule doesn't change ~

Bible ~

Deuteronomy 13:6-10
New International Version (NIV)
6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying,“Let us go and worship other gods”(gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

<<
<
=
=
>
>>

Dubai, UAE

#200214 Feb 2, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very kind of you! An excellent piece of work..May Allah make all your days great and always blessed. Ameen.
Salaams...
By using photoshop program download it
To start working simple example

Explore it ~

Tips

http://im39.gulfup.com/m3Zqa.gif

Result
http://im39.gulfup.com/cpZ8z.gif

(:thank you for Duaa

(•&#9685; &#8255;&#9685;•)

Dubai, UAE

#200215 Feb 2, 2014
Grosszuegig wrote:
In Allah we trust
Of Course

We should apply islam in our life

tyrant will not go to heaven directly without being judge

Those who pass in such thing dont worship Allah
They didn't pray once life time

There are muslim by name

We will be judge according to our deed

Allah say :

(And Allah wronged them not, but they had been wronging themselves.)

Allah protect his worshipper

&ap p=desktop

Dubai, UAE

#200216 Feb 2, 2014
Allah bless them even in death time

&ap p=desktop

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#200217 Feb 2, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisted indeed....
This is how the message gets corrupted...
.John 3:16……(remember how "another advocate" turns into "comma, holy ghost" who was already present before and during the time of Jesus?!!!)
CORRUPTION:
For God so lovED the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
PURE message of monotheism:
For GOD so lovES the world that he gives us many messengers including Jesus, that whoever believes in GOD should not perish but have eternal life.
ALL GLORY MAJESTY and PRAISE belongs to GOD ALMIGHTY.
Puny men cannot steal GOD's GLORY.
rabbee: looks like muhammed, did his fair share of this too!
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#200219 Feb 2, 2014
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Creator rule doesn't change ~
Bible ~
Deuteronomy 13:6-10
New International Version (NIV)
6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying,“Let us go and worship other gods”(gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
<<
<
=
=
>
>>
How convenient for that bloody "prophet" of yours that he has Deuteronomy to excuse his murders, and you, stinking hypocrite that you are, appeal to the Gospel message of "love one another" when it suits your purpose, which is DECEPTION.

It won't work on me, liar.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#200220 Feb 2, 2014
My, how this thread is infected with braindead Islamobots!
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#200221 Feb 2, 2014
bmz,

Today my nephew's fiance's mother Helen died of injuries that she sustained in a car crash. She was a Christian, which is to say that according to that "prophet" of yours, she was a blasphemer and an infidel.So then, is Helen now in Islamic hell, drinking boiling water and eating poisonous fruit and having her skinned burned off repeatedly? Yes or no?
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#200222 Feb 2, 2014
Qur'an 56:41 "But those of the left hand-how unhappy those of the left hand. They will be in the scorching hot wind and boiling water, under the shadow of thick black smoke, neither cool nor agreeable....They will be gathered together on a certain day which is predetermined. Then you, the erring and the deniers will eat Zaqqoom [a thorn tree]. Fill your bellies with it, and drink scalding water, lapping it up like female camels raging of thirst and diseased. Such will be their entertainment, their welcome on the Day of Doom...the welcome of boiling water and the entertainment of roasting in Hell. This is the ultimate truth."

Qur'an 37:63 "For We have truly made it as a trial to torment the disbelievers. Zaqqum is a horrible thorn tree that grows in Hell. The shoots of its fruit-stalks are like the heads of devils. Truly they [non-Muslims] will eat it and fill their bellies with it. On top of that they will be given a mixture made of boiling water to drink especially prepared. Then they shall be returned to the Blazing Fire."

Qur'an 74:26 "Soon will I fling them into the burning Hell Fire! And what will explain what Hell Fire is? It permits nothing to endure, and nothing does it spare! It darkens and changes the color of man, burning the skin! It shrivels and scorches men."

Qur'an 78:21 "Truly Hell is as a place of ambush, a resort for the rebellious. A dwelling place for the disbelievers. They will abide there forever. Therein they taste neither coolness nor any drink save a boiling water and a fluid, dark, murky, intensely cold, paralyzing, a dirty wound discharge. It is a fitting reward for them

Qur'an 4:55 "Sufficient for them is Hell and the Flaming Fire! Those who disbelieve Our Revelations shall be cast into Hell. When their skin is burnt up and singed, We shall give them a new coat that they may go on tasting the agony of punishment."

Talk about sick jokes...
Chris AKA Yo

Ceres, CA

#200223 Feb 2, 2014
Allah, is just the middle eastern peoples language word for (in English) GOD. That's it, nothing to be afraid of right? Just like the Jewish people say Abba. Or we Americans like me say Jesus. I think it's all in what a person wants to call the little tri-colored being of Light. I believe and PEACE, Yo
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#200224 Feb 2, 2014
Braindead Muslims.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#200225 Feb 2, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....
Great....!!
Where are the "Christians"?
Here mr TS (total sh*t) turning Jesus into Krishna and where is Shamma Buford and other polemicists to challenge mr TS...or did I miss some posts?
Keep saying it until the butter thief becomes your god almighty!
Krishna at best was a chap from local folktales. The ignorant ones turned him into one of the trillion gods...
Where does Vishnu come in this...!
When you try to put forward mr gopi seducer for the job of "god" you are insulting GOD Almighty!
Dear Alex,

As you know it very well .... I am not talking in VOID. Whatever I am talking, I am producing evidence .... If I have known that "Krishna" and "Jesus" are same, I have not withheld the reason for my knowledge. I have produced similarity in their teachings .....

It is not like your God, my God or, their God!!!! It's a thoroughly wrong concept .....

God is one and he is God of Entire Manifested Universe of which we humans and our earth is like a Plankton in all the Oceans.

You can know answer to all your questions, only if you have the heart to know .... Vishnu and "Krishna" is not different .....
"Vishnu" is the Working Mode of God and "Krishna" is his original source ..... If I wnat to explain it in Allegorical Term it will be like following -

"Krishna" ~ That form of "Alex" that is revealed to his closest associates( Family, Friends & Other close relatives). Naturally, that "Alex" is always full of Joy, happiness and love. So, that "Alex" is very dear to all his loved ones. "Krishna" is some what like that. He is very dear to all his true Devotees.
"Vishnu" or, "Narayana"~ That form of "Alex" which is revealed to Outsiders and in official situation. Here, he may not be equally loveable to every one. Sometime he needs to be harsh on men like "TS" or, "EI Cid"; Sometime he praises men like "No-Doubt" or, "BMZ" ..... Similarly, "Narayana" is the official form of GOD Almighty.

Thanks ....
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#200226 Feb 2, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello silly boy...
You can't wriggle out of it now!!
You said I was from your part of the world...and you admitted those from the sub continent were filthiest...(besides BO!)
It was quite Obvious what I meant ..... You are filthy because you are ashamed of your Origin .... I am not ..... I have not hidden where am I from ... I am neither proud nor, ashamed to be an Indian .... I thank God for giving me birth in this life as an Indian ....

But you have a serious Identity crisis it seems ....
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#200227 Feb 2, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
And may I ask what competence and proof do you and the Church have to say that God can become a man or a woman or a monkey or a donkey or a lamb or a dog?
This ridiculous argument is used to show that Jesus was God, which obviously is ridiculous and absurd. There is nothing from Jesus on God becoming a man as the man himself never said that he was himself God and came down as a man.
When one says that God can become a man, one has to show that God had become a man previously.
Arrogance in ignorance, is the hallmark of Christianity and her Church, Buford. Both make nonsense and absurd claims, which have no support from Jesus and past Scripture at all.
Gos never became Human you Ignorant Boy ..... Your "QURAN" was totally clueless about the understanding of GOD. "Krishna" and "Jesus" were not Ordinary Human being. They only looked like Human being due to the shape of their Bodily form. As I have already told, what we ignorant human beings are thinking as Human Body shape is actually the Transcendental Original form of God Almighty. Please note the follwoing Gita verse once more -

avajananti mam mudha
manusim tanum asritam
param bhavam ajananto
mama bhuta-mahesvaram (Gita 9:11)

Meaning: Fools deride Me when I descend in the human form. They do not know My transcendental nature and My supreme dominion over all that be.

Explanation : The above verse clearly shows that, this Form of God which Looks Like Human form is the Original Transcendental Body form of God.

So, please "BMZ" never ask this question again How God became Man? God never became Man.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#200228 Feb 2, 2014
True Guidance and Light series (5)

The Promised Prophet of the Bible By: Munqidh Bin Mahmoud Assaqqar, PhD. Part-25

CH-8. WHO IS THE BLESSED SON OF SACRIFICE? AND WHERE IS THE BLESSED LAND?

The Torah told the story of God’s commandment to Abraham to slaughter his only son, and instead of calling him Ishmael, it called him Isaac, and because of this change, the time and the place, where the story occurred, has changed. Some of what comes in the Torah is as follows:

“he said,“Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah; ……. and went to the place of which God had told him …. He said,“don’t lay your hand on the boy or do anything to him, for now I know that you fear God,, seeing you have not withheld your son, your only son, from me ….. So Abraham called the name of that place,“The LORD will provide”; as it is said to this day,“on the mount of the LORD it shall be provided.”

I will surely bless you, and I will surely multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven and as the sand that is on the seashore. And your offspring shall posses the gate of his enemies, and in your offspring shall all the nations of the earth be blessed thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, because you have obeyed my voice.”(Genesis: 22/1-18).

As mentioned earlier, there are several prophecies of the coming of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH), and we can see the hand of alteration and prejudice trying to conceal these prophecies. It is a clear alteration to insert the name of Isaac, who was never the only son of Abraham, instead of Ishmael. Describing the slaughtered as “the only son” repeated three times, and we have seen that Ishmael was the only son of Abraham for fourteen years.

The fact that Ishmael was Abraham’s first son is kept even though he was the son of Hajar, Sarah’s servant, whom he took as a wife later. The status of the mother does not change the fact that he was the first son, nor does it change his status. In the Torah,

“If a man has two wives, the one loved and the other unloved, and both the loved and the unloved have borne him children, and if the firstborn son belongs to the unloved, then on the day when he assigns his possessions as an inheritance to his sons, he may not treat the son of the loved as the firstborn in preference to the son of the unloved, who is the firstborn, but he shall acknowledge the firstborn, the son of the unloved, by giving him a double portion of all that he has, for he is the first fruits of his strength. The right of the firstborn is his.”(Deuteronomy: 21/15-17)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 3 Eagle 12 4,907
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Nov 25 Jillifitz 115
News Paganism no better than Atheism (May '10) Nov 17 Amused 30
News Why All Jews Should Hate Halloween - And So Sho... Oct '16 Hecate 1
Beauty spell worked last year but not anymore Oct '16 Prettyicy 1
Wiccan Coven Secrets Anyone? Oct '16 Julius the Jules 1
Need info Oct '16 Fraidy Cat 2
More from around the web