Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,369

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#199581 Jan 17, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
rabbee: all-h may be the g-d/s of all-f the muslim creatures. but it is by no means, the g-d of Yeshooah Benee Adam.

and it is obvious that, all-h is not the g-d of christians, or jews.

in fact you can't even prove, that all-h is sunni, shiite or even muslim.
Don't be ridiculous, Rabbee!

Allah is definitely NOT the absurd triune god of Christianity But Allah is the LORD Almighty God of Abraham.

Since Allah is the God of Abraham, Allah is also the God of the Jews.

And the Christian god is definitely not the God of the Jews.

If by Yeshooah Benee Adam, you mean Jesus, then Yeshooah Benee Adam never existed.

I have heard about Yeshua Ben Maryam, who did exist.

Now, coming to El, how do you pronounce it? Do you read it as 'El' in the 'el' of bell, sell, cell, hell, etc?

El is pronounced as Ellah in Hebrew.

This is one fact, which even your G-d cannot deny!

bmz

Singapore

#199582 Jan 17, 2014
Scholar_of_PISSLAM wrote:
Allah is the lord of nothing, and lower than whale dung.
Wrong!

I wrote: "Allah is the LORD Almighty of all creatures, men, women and also the creature Jesus."

It is the triune God or the trinity of Christianity that is nothing but pure horse shit.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#199583 Jan 17, 2014
Aristoteles wrote:
Allah Knows Best.
aante vre!!
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#199584 Jan 17, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Quran is 100% correct about Jesus being a mere MAN.
Quran gives this man a lot of honour.
Why don't you take your battle to those who don't give the man any honor?
Jesus was a true Muslim being a submitter to Will of G-d.
His disciples are good Muslims who accepted Jesus as a Prophet while bowing down to G-d and G-d alone..
battle... you know Alex those who give no honour and those who ignore Jesus may be better in a way than those who try to distort him .

might be the same. at least those who dont "recognize" him at all.. they are free to do so.. who knows one day they may discover him

but those who know him but a little bit of jesus here a little bit of adjustment there bits and pieces of jesus . that's not good.

you either take him or leave him.it's more honest.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#199585 Jan 17, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Quran is 100% correct about Jesus being a mere MAN.
Quran gives this man a lot of honour.
Why don't you take your battle to those who don't give the man any honor?
Jesus was a true Muslim being a submitter to Will of G-d.
His disciples are good Muslims who accepted Jesus as a Prophet while bowing down to G-d and G-d alone..
oh yes.. Islam does give jesus a lot of honour. Jesus is grateful for this. that's true.

the man.. that man is stripped off his divine flair.. yea a lot of honour. Then again what kind of simple man is he when not even the Quran can explain his extra ordinary birth. Except if Allah or Mohamed of his time was such a progressive man that would grant the son to his prostitute? mother ? of an unknown father ? but anyway no criticism or punishment eh? but ever since and all adulteresses must be stoned right?

but not maria.. she gave an ordinary man. whith Allah knows which father...unimportant!
Scholar_of_PISSL AM

Stevensville, MD

#199586 Jan 17, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!
I wrote: "Allah is the LORD Almighty of all creatures, men, women and also the creature Jesus."
It is the triune God or the trinity of Christianity that is nothing but pure horse shit.
Not wrong.

Allah is a non-existent construct created by the deluded mind of a Seventh Century epileptic pedophile named Muhammad, who also enjoyed having sex with cadavers and other men. He also had a taste for camel urine. He was apparently brain-damaged, probably from bashing his head against rocks while having uncontrolled epileptic fits, during which time he hallucinated an "angel" up called Gabriel, babbling out the Koran between convulsions.

Some "prophet" huh - Muhammad was crazier than a bedbug.

As for Christianity - I don't care what you say about it or any other religion - I am not a believer of any kind.

Suck on that, Muslim cretin.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#199587 Jan 17, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Nina...you are welcome.
Please can you tell me how Jesus is going against the SYNOPTIC Gospels?
We can argue about John that was written long after all the people turned into bones and dust...
In the synoptic gospels ...Jesus Never said I am the son of god.
Jesus clearly was a slave of G-d being a human being who worships and obeys G-d.
Thank you.
funny.. still searching the christian books to define Jesus identity ... so we have four gospels you will read all four one says "i'm the son of god " not in so many words but"you said so " the other gospels as you claim have no such confession so... you wll go by the three but disregard the fourth.
well it's a way of going about things but then I d like to ask you if there were four qurans would we have four identical contents? to the iota?

for all I know we have contradictions in one Quran only .
things that Mohamed said and things that MOhamed retracted explaining that what is said later nullifies what was said before.

right??? Right!!

my suggestion is after you have read all four gospels pick and choose the one you ..prefer . it's what you're doing already . stick to it and then tell me.. what new has Mohamed added to the message of any of your preferred gospel that is not some addition of the old OT? what? just what?

in the OT we have God. one god one and only There's of course a Messiah but he hasnt come yet

in the Nt we have one god one and only . There's a messiah that has come god sent and godly but he wasnt acknowledged as such

so here comes the Quran to tell us

there's one God only one and only .There s also that Man the messiah yes there is but he's not godly not the messiah OF COURSE!!!- for he is not godly --god forbid!!

for if he was godly then he would be the messiah.-right?

so back to basics making it look like something new.

and yet.... at the end of time days Allah will pick his priophet Isa =jesus to send and clear things out right?

somewhere here I think Mohamed either played a trick on his.. Gabriel or Gabriel played a trick on Mohamed or Allah couldnt play a trick on himself.

I dont know.. there's a catch here. all that fuss with MOhamed the last speaker of the only truth, all that fuss just to go back to old devices in other words Jesus the man and last but one ..prophet???
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#199588 Jan 17, 2014
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Surely you don't mean to suggest that Mohammad is the Messiah that the Jews have sought. If he is, then YHWH has wicked sense of humor.
hahahaaaaa! indeed. I ve always thought God is a player he does play some nasty jokes on people!
you never know!

so.. in a nutshell it might as well be the case that:
muslims believe in hebraic God and jews are still expecting and habitually rejected an Arab messiah !!!

haha oh my God!!!
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#199589 Jan 17, 2014
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on definition of spirit
It is not wards that fix our spirit
You should look how spirit being fixed
Our ethics reflect our spirits
I don't think what spoil ethics purify spirits
Like Wine
Islam only religion forbidden wine
rabbee's spirit I cheered about is that of God making his creatures equal. I couldnt stomach well a God that discriminates among man and woman that would be a very sexist god a god that despises his own creation. can that be? if he cant make things good the secong try what kind of god is that?

islam forbids wine and all alcohol right?

well my friend I 'll break it to you . there s this greek woman jewish greek and christian traditionally who is getting along with all muslims ( must be her greekness I admit) who will hide in her desk all the bottles of whiskey her muslim friends dont want other muslims to see.
that's no joke that's a true story it happened in a British university...among adults

and so much about the ban of alcohol as a god given instruction.

well ok, I admit I ve seen muslims who will keep to that no alcohol tenet because they are good muslims
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#199590 Jan 17, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Krishna had MANY WIVES...at least a total of 16,108 WIVES!!!, Krishna KILLED Narakasura to rescue 16,100 women! Krishna married them all on a single day, BY TAKING 16,100 FORMS!!!.
2. Krishna promoted enmity between family urging Arjuna to murder his relatives.
3. Krishna was stealing butter (makhan chor?) from neighbours and seducing Gopi girls (milk maids).
4. Krishna had BLUE skin (sometimes depicted as dark or even black)
5. Krishna was a good dancer (John Travolta of his times or Michael Flatley?)
6. Krishna was also seen combined with Radha his main girl friend/wife...known as Radha Krishna.
7. Krishna is seen as an incarnation of Vishnu -one of the "higher gods"!
8. Interestingly Krishna ends up as one of four from another tale! Others being Samkarshana, Pradyumna, and Aniruddha making reference to Janardhana.
9. Krishna has been killing many!
10. ALARM BELLS: Many see in Krishna, the deity being the agent of conception and also the offspring (god the father and god the son!!!). Because of his sympathy for the earth, the divine Vishnu (equivalent of god the father!!) himself descended into the womb of Devaki (equivalent of Mary) and was born as her son (equivalent of god the son...Jesus).
11. Krishna KILLED his wet nurse!
12. Krishna misleads? He tells in Bhagavat Purana, that the rain came from the nearby hill Govardhana, and told people to worship the hill instead of Indra (another one of millions of hindu gods!!).
13.When he returned to Mathura as a young man, Krishna KILLED his maternal uncle, Kansa.
14. He KILLED his cousin Shishupala....LOOK AT HIS EXCUSE...Due to a vow given to Shishupal's mother, Krishna forgave a hundred verbal abuses by Shishupal, and upon the one hundred and first, he assumed his Virat form and KILLED Shishupal with his Chakra!!!
If he was god he would have known that he would KILL the chap! The Vow was just a fake one obviously!!!
15. Krishna was stirring trouble.revenge and enmity between families!!(remember this from somewhere else?)....Read Gita..
16. Krishna helped Arjuna to KILL Jayadratha.
17. Krishna CAUSED the downfall of Drona, by signalling Bhima to KILL an elephant called Ashwatthama, the namesake of Drona's son!!
Pandavas started shouting that Ashwatthama was dead but Drona refused to believe them saying he would believe it only if he heard it from Yudhisthira. Krishna knew that Yudhisthira would never tell a lie, so Krishna devised a CLEVER PLOY (DECEIT!!!) so that Yudhisthira wouldn't lie and at the same time Drona would be convinced of his son's death. On asked by Drona, Yudhisthira proclaimed "Ashwathama Hatahath, naro va Kunjaro va"
i.e. Ashwathama had died but he was nor sure whether it was a Drona's son or an elephant. But as soon as Yudhisthira had uttered the first line, Pandava army on Krishna's DIRECTION (DELIBERATE LIE) broke into celebration with drums and conchs, in the din of which Drona could not hear the second part of the Yudhisthira's declaration and assumed that his son indeed was dead.
Overcome with GRIEF CAUSED BY LYING Krishna, he laid down his arms!!
ON KRISHNA'S INSTRUCTION Dhrishtadyumna BEHEADED Drona..........
Way to go!!!!
All your above allegation against "Krishna", conclusively proves that your a most Ignorant and lying idiot.. All the above are either blatant lies or, are distorted informations. This is the same stinking mess .... I predicted earlier, that you will create ...

"KRISHNA" is GOD Almighty and since there is only one GOD, there is no doubt that "KRISHNA" and "JESUS" are one and the same.

There is no difference between "Kristos"(Christ) and "Krishna" .... Their teachings are same ... I have already provided one evidence .... I will continue to provide many more....They are all there in the scriptures .........
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#199592 Jan 17, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: Nina, thank you for being such a humble, servant of G-D. and i really like the way your pinning ears to the wall. so please do not ever, be angry with me? you go! get em Girl. i am sooo, enjoying you do this.
and you are, by no means dumb. you are by definition a Woman of G-D.
and so yes, you are completely correct in your statements. so yes Isralite", is an umbrella for all true believers in Israel". and Hebrew is a distortion of the word Eevareem. and correct i don't like altering scripture, for a more modern politically correct term. you make more sense, than all these guys, put together here. i am sooo amazed, at your simple logic.
your on a good track, and i encourage you. i am content for the most part, just watching. and tell your friend, i thank him for being your friend. you have a really good, honest and reliable friend.
hello rabbee!! god bless you --and all of us:)
I am humble only under the sky .that is only when it comes to God.:))
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#199593 Jan 17, 2014
No-Doubt wrote:
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
that's what I m saying. if Islam doesnt need Jesus why .....
Bible describing coming prophet will believe in jesus
Every thing mentioned by jesus , the coming prophet will remind you about it
John 14:26
Amplified Bible (AMP)
26 But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you.
&#9651;
Jesus taught his follower he is prophet , they call him prophet and so quran come to remind you
Matthew 21:11 The crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet ...
&#9651;
Jesus describing his self as prophet
Mark 6 - A Prophet Without Honor - Jesus left - Bible Gateway
Jews say we r proud to kill jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_CcZYdgIMhkXX
• but jesus was not crucified for your sins
So god didn't turned to human ( there is no need for turning process) isn't that true
19 john
 As soon as the chief priests and their officials saw him, they shouted,“Crucify! Crucify!”
But Pilate answered,“You take him and crucify him. As for me, I find no basis for a charge against him.”
7 The Jewish leaders insisted,“We have a law, and according to that law he must die, because he claimed to be the Son of God.”
&#9651; God saved him &#9651;
God assemble him like jesus
God say in quran
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain
Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.
Bible say same thing god raised jesus
Mark 16:19 &#9658;
Parallel Verses
New International Version
After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God
•• bible found called Juda bible
Written in Papyrus&#1548;
Near to sea
In April 2006 -7
In
Washington times
Title
Juda star anti hero in gospel
By : Julia duin
Mentioned
National geographic found bible
Called gospel of Juda
Says
Near the end of the Judas gospel, Jesus tells Judas he will "exceed" the rest of the disciples "for you will sacrifice the man that clothes me."
Clothes me mean will turn like jesus
http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060407-12...
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/gospel/...
...mmad in bible
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Coming prophet descended from ishmael

More about islaam
Www.islamtomorrow.com
apologies for cutting your post short ..
thank you for the link.
No Doubt, what has jesus prophesied really ? has he prophesied the messiah or ..mandi? to come?

has jesus prophesied that there would come a prophet MOhamed to believe in Jesus?

and you re giving me John's gospel to read about that prophecy, No Doubt?

but Alex just some posts ago nullified John's gospel as.. fake? nothing to pay attention to .

what am I supposed to do? accept JOhn's gospel that says about Jesus being one with his Father and accept that he foretold the coming of Mohamed , a mohamed who believes in Jesus but doent believe in his being ONE with God?
or ignore it?

muslims need to first decide which gospel to incorporate in their islamic teachings. And stick to that one or two or three of all four.
you cant reject it here , refer to it there.

pretty much it's what the Quran does. accepts the OT that rejects the NT, accepts the NT which naturally supercedes the OT but rejects part of it, so it brings back the OT .

so.. shall we decide first which gospel islam accepts ? all of it?
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#199594 Jan 17, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
All your above allegation against "Krishna", conclusively proves that your a most Ignorant and lying idiot.. All the above are either blatant lies or, are distorted informations. This is the same stinking mess .... I predicted earlier, that you will create ...
"KRISHNA" is GOD Almighty and since there is only one GOD, there is no doubt that "KRISHNA" and "JESUS" are one and the same.
There is no difference between "Kristos"(Christ) and "Krishna" .... Their teachings are same ... I have already provided one evidence .... I will continue to provide many more....They are all there in the scriptures .........
oh! Truth Seeker that's such and interesting point about Kristos and Krisna and the power of language and names...

I have no idea really what Krishna taught I 'd appreciated if you enlightened me briefly give me a link or something I find the linguistic association intriguing.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#199595 Jan 17, 2014
No-Doubt wrote:
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
that's what I m saying. if Islam doesnt need Jesus why doesnt the Quran drop him once and for all so that christians are left alone with their own myth?
what's this uncanny concern of islam and the quran not to drop a jesus that doesnt need? just dont say it's because they dont want to leave christians alone with their myth now
somebody's chasing their tail Alex?
Bible describing coming prophet will believe in jesus
Every thing mentioned by jesus , the coming prophet will remind you about it
John 14:26
Amplified Bible (AMP)
26 But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you.
&#9651;
Jesus taught his follower he is prophet , they call him prophet and so quran come to remind you
Matthew 21:11 The crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet ...
&#9651;
Jesus describing his self as prophet
Mark 6 - A Prophet Without Honor - Jesus left - Bible Gateway
Jews say we r proud to kill jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_CcZYdgIMhkXX
• but jesus was not crucified for your sins
So god didn't turned to human ( there is no need for turning process) isn't that true
19 john
 As soon as the chief priests and their officials saw him, they shouted,“Crucify! Crucify!”
But Pilate answered,“You take him and crucify him. As for me, I find no basis for a charge against him.”
7 The Jewish leaders insisted,“We have a law, and according to that law he must die, because he claimed to be the Son of God.”
&#9651; God saved him &#9651;
God assemble him like jesus
God say in quran
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain
Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.
Bible say same thing god raised jesus
Mark 16:19 &#9658;
Parallel Verses
New International Version
After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God
•• bible found called Juda bible
Written in Papyrus&#1548;
Near to sea
In April 2006 -7
In
Washington times
Title
Juda star anti hero in gospel
By : Julia duin
Mentioned
National geographic found bible
Called gospel of Juda
Says
Near the end of the Judas gospel, Jesus tells Judas he will "exceed" the rest of the disciples "for you will sacrifice the man that clothes me."
Clothes me mean will turn like jesus
http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060407-12...
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/gospel/...
Grave prove islam true
••• name prophet muhammad in bible
Coming prophet descended from ishmael
20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.
•• abraham son ishmael will be arab
Language turn from hebrew to arabic
Hebrew Abram will turn abraham
Sarai hebrew will turn sarah arabic
5 God also said to Abraham,“As for Sarai your wife, you .....
Www.islamtomorrow.com
you give a lot of things that take me time to read or watch ..
about the mehamet name.. my response is:
hm.. interesting !! I would like a jew to discuss this I dont know hebrew
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#199596 Jan 17, 2014
FURTHER SIMILARITY OF MESSAGES OF KRISHNA & JESUS (KRISTOS):

After I have highlighted the similarity of teachings of "Krishna" & "jesus" about the non duality of GOD and it's true devotee, I will now present the similarity of their message about GOD's eternal existence.

WHAT CHRIST (KRISTOS) REVEALED :
Revelation 1:8 -‘I am the Alpha and the Omega’, says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.
Revelation 21:6 - Then he said to me,‘It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give water as a gift from the spring of the water of life.'
Revelation 22:13 - I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.’

WHAT KRISHNA REVEALED IN GITA CHAPTER 10 :
Verse : 10 - I am the Supersoul seated in the hearts of all living entities. I am the beginning, the middle and the end of all beings.
Verse : 32 - Of all creations I am the beginning and the end and also the middle. Of all sciences I am the spiritual science of the self, and among logicians I am the conclusive truth.

Now, it can be conclusively seen that there is virtually no difference in their description of their roles as creators. The absence of word "Middle Of.." is Jesus's message is complimented by "Who is ..." in Revelation 1:8. Both of these represents the present status of all creations.
When we know that there is a definite time gap of 3000 years between the two messages, when we know both the personalities have shown infallible nature during their lifetime, when we know both claimed to be the ultimate truth, "The Supreme Personality of Godhead" .... There is very little doubt left to know that "KRISHNA" and "KRISTOS" are one and the same and they are the Manifestation of GOD ALMIGTY in human form on this Planet Earth .....

Further Similarities will continue ....
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#199597 Jan 17, 2014
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
oh! Truth Seeker that's such and interesting point about Kristos and Krisna and the power of language and names...
I have no idea really what Krishna taught I 'd appreciated if you enlightened me briefly give me a link or something I find the linguistic association intriguing.
Thanks Nina for showing interest ..... It is really intriguing, even I also felt like my hairs will stand on end when I first started to discover these similarities ......

I will present those here in systematic manner with proper explanations .. Please refer my Post #199055, where I have already presented a very magnificent similarity. Also my last post is latest example of another intriguing non difference in their teachings ....
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#199598 Jan 17, 2014
who would like some Immortality??
well I would here let me share the "prayer" with you

Athanasia= Immortality
What is it you are asking (seeking) for, Athanasia*,
at my balcony
you don't give me any attention
and how (can) my heart bear (it)

you were loved in the world by
kings, and poets
and not (a single) little twig of mint*, have you ever given them

You are hard (harsh), like the death's grasp*
but there came times when we believed (in) you deeply

Every generation wants (you) to become their own
Beautiful lady (you), that no one has ever won you

What is it you are asking (seeking) for, Immortality
"by my doorstep"
what strange sacrifice does mylife owe you

Thirsty "Croesuses"*, humble pilgrims came
and from your garden's fountain, you never gave (allowed) them a drink

You are hard (harsh), like the death's grasp
but times came when we believed (in) you deeply

Every generation wants (you) to become their own
good-looking lady (you), that noone wan you (over)

You are hard (harsh), like the death's fist *
but there came times when we believed (in) you deeply
http://youtu.be/5603yvxzLUc
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#199599 Jan 17, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Nina for showing interest ..... It is really intriguing, even I also felt like my hairs will stand on end when I first started to discover these similarities ......
I will present those here in systematic manner with proper explanations .. Please refer my Post #199055, where I have already presented a very magnificent similarity. Also my last post is latest example of another intriguing non difference in their teachings ....
199055?I ll have to go back ok, thanks TS, I m intrigued

bmz

Singapore

#199600 Jan 17, 2014
Scholar_of_PISSLAM wrote:
As for Christianity - I don't care what you say about it or any other religion - I am not a believer of any kind.

Suck on that, Muslim cretin.
Hello, Toxic Waste

Why, Neanderthal Atheist?
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#199601 Jan 17, 2014
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like..... mentioned jesus didn't say he is son of god
Even let us claim he said
Notice : claim
Bible didn't mean son of god as borgotten son
As you claim
Verses you provide from quran deny your claim toward bible
Adam was mentioned as son of god does that mean he is borgotten son
Luke 3:38
www&#8203;.biblestudytools .com/.../3-38-compa...&#82 07;
The son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.
So Quran agree with bible
come to remind you to what jesus say
I think those who will reject Jesus will focus too much on the word "son of God" and the argument is god has or can have no god. Of course.. to have a son one needs a woman.

but the same who wont pedantically stick to the 'son of God" seem to have no problem understadning the broader sense of Son of man or of Adam or of Enohc or Arbaham.

I m focused more on the possibility God's ability to infuse his own esssence in a human being. Besides if one can believe that the sea was split in two or that the moon can be split in two or No Doubt like you said on the other thread if man can turn --just because of God's will , miraculoulsy that is - into an ape.. well I dont see why people have such a hard time accepting that God would even "turn himself" into a human being.
Keep in mind I do believe in that special love and special kindness towards human kind that God has always shown to.

well we're ok to accept thath donkeys speak and moon split up or God visits Abraham in the form of three men but Jesus?? no no no!

my question is why not? and....what ..what if??

ah.. what if ..why do we have so little faith in God's potential but will attribut magnificent power to human humans?

why ?

I personally believe that the most beautiful the kindest "face " of God was when he stooped as low as to become one of us I find it fascinating awesome!! So much love!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) 19 hr Big Log 17
torn sash Sun Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
More from around the web