Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256599 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#198177 Jan 1, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please allow me to make Shamma shiver more about Luke 23:34, which is a forgery added in later as it cannot be found in ancient manuscripts and ancient authorities omit that verse.
"Luke 23:34 Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)
34 And Jesus said,“Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.”[a] And they cast lots to divide his garments.
Footnotes:
Luke 23:34 Other ancient authorities omit the sentence And Jesus ... what they do"
"Luke 23:34 New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (NRSVCE)
[[34 Then Jesus said,“Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing.”]][a] And they cast lots to divide his clothing.
Footnotes:
Luke 23:34 Other ancient authorities lack the sentence Then Jesus ... what they are doing"
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
"Luke 23:34 New Living Translation (NLT)
34 Jesus said,“Father, forgive them, for they don’t know what they are doing.”[a] And the soldiers gambled for his clothes by throwing dice.[b]
Footnotes:
23:34a This sentence is not included in many ancient manuscripts."
"Luke 23:34 New King James Version (NKJV)
34 Then Jesus said,“Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.”[a]
And they divided His garments and cast lots.
Footnotes:
Luke 23:34 NU-Text brackets the first sentence as a later addition."
"Luke 23:34 New Century Version (NCV)
34 Jesus said,“Father, forgive them, because they don’t know what they are doing.”[a]
The soldiers threw lots to decide who would get his clothes.
Footnotes:
23:34 Jesus ... doing.” Some Greek copies do not have this first part of verse 34."
On a lighter note, it is quite obvious that Jesus was asking God to forgive the Romans. Wasn't asking for Jews to be forgiven. Right? Agree?
forgive them... them would be all of them. what makes you presume it was the romans and not the jews or somebody might claim otherwise I say since it s not specified "them" means all of them involved. You insist on giving to Jesus a very narrow perspective pretending to know what was on Jesus own mind exactly .

I really didnt understand what was your point about the verse ? the what they are doing?what they do? what are ou trying to do ?? whether included or not in old mansuscripts whether added or omitted what you see now is what you get.

you take it or leave it. Why are youi trying to impose that islam changing the scriptures based on speculations only i s good but the scriptures being added things or omitted was somthing bad?

why is what islam does good against the same thing islam accuses chrsitianity of it being bad?

I say ... take it or leave it.. dont drag it too much 1400 islam has done to chrstianity and jesus as much as thins: Nothing!!!

still struggling to convince christians that the christia CHRIST IS false while the islamic Isa is good??

how good??? better than mohamed??

you cant have too gods my dear ..or can you ?

like JEsus NO OTHER.

now read a bit more of Paul John and Judas gospel and the uncountable pages that have been written about Jesus and come and tell me what islam is all about after all.

please keep in mind that no matter the exasperation I do find that islamic struggle to appropriate JEsus funny. and.. very guilty . and utterly suspicious.

and weird . and bizarre

Islam should not struggle to prove itself right by claiming chrsitianity wrong. Islam should prove itself right because it is.

but is it?
now tell me about Christ and Luke and Mark and Mathew and and.

take it or leave it.!! that's the answer to islam's struggle.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#198178 Jan 1, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome Nina.
Happy New year to you and all posters here.
Best wishes!
thanks again Alex

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#198179 Jan 1, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Paul explains the benefits we receive under the New Covent from Jesus death on the cross and from his risen resurrection from the dead.
Muslims are left dead in their sins by their worship of the pagan moon god Allah.
All the Muslims praying 5 times a day to their moon god Allah is for naught.
Muslims are stupid!
Only a pagan god ask its followers to fight for its cause.
Muhammad did not know God and so Muhammad followed and obeyed the evil spirit that Muhammad encountered in the cave.
Guy ( sick person)

Judging islam and Muslim

That make me laugh

If you have no ethic, so how could people expect that you r telling truth

You should be killed according to bible lol

Leviticus 18:22-29
New King James Version (NKJV)
22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.......... 29 For whoever commits any of these abominations, the persons who commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

If jesus were there and all prophets they will not say
No for putting you to death

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#198180 Jan 1, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,
As usual, you are off-topic again.
I have already told you that Paul was a liar. Paul was a motor mouth. He taught what Jesus did not teach.
And I have also told you many times that Jesus came with nothing new, brought nothing new and left behind nothing new.
Paul was the mastermind, who came up with his own teachings, which are against the teachings of Jesus. It was Paul, who came out of the blue and brought things new.
Where and when did God establish a covenant with Jesus. Show us something to prove that God established this so-called new covenant. Don't quote Jeremiah and others.
Don't worry about Muslims. They believe in the Covenant that God made with Abraham, Jacob and Moses.
Do you even know what the Covenant was?
The Covenant was that he and his descendants would keep His commandments, be righteous, perfect and circumcise their male and that God would bless them then.
What was God's covenant with Jacob? That relationship with God must not be conditional.
It should be based upon full faith and trust in God.
And your Jesus flouted this covenant by asking God to glorify him.
There is no Covenant between God and Jesus made either by God or Jesus, in the entire New Testament. Paul was in no position to talk about any new covenant. Period!
How can you call Paul a liar when you worship the pagan moon god Allah?

"What is the Abrahamic Covenant?"

Answer: A covenant is an agreement between two parties. There are two types of covenants: conditional and unconditional. A conditional or bilateral covenant is an agreement that is binding on both parties for its fulfillment. Both parties agree to fulfill certain conditions. If either party fails to meet their responsibilities, the covenant is broken and neither party has to fulfill the expectations of the covenant. An unconditional or unilateral covenant is an agreement between two parties, but only one of the two parties has to do something. Nothing is required of the other party.

The Abrahamic Covenant is an unconditional covenant. God made promises to Abraham that required nothing of Abraham. Genesis 15:18-21 describes a part of the Abrahamic Covenant, specifically dealing with the dimensions of the land God promised to Abraham and his descendants.

The actual Abrahamic Covenant is found in Genesis 12:1-3. The ceremony recorded in Genesis 15 indicates the unconditional nature of the covenant. The only time that both parties of a covenant would pass between the pieces of animals was when the fulfillment of the covenant was dependent upon both parties keeping commitments. Concerning the significance of God alone moving between the halves of the animals, it is to be noted that it is a smoking furnace and a flaming torch, representing God, not Abraham, which passed between the pieces. Such an act, it would seem, should be shared by both parties, but in this case it is doubtless to be explained by the fact that the covenant is principally a promise by God. He is the one who binds Himself. God caused a sleep to fall upon Abraham so that he would not be able to pass between the two halves of the animals. Fulfillment of the covenant fell to God alone.

God determined to call out a special people for Himself through whom He would bring blessing to all the nations. The Abrahamic Covenant is paramount to a proper understanding of the kingdom concept and is foundational to Old Testament theology.(1) The Abrahamic Covenant is described in Genesis 12:1–3 and is an unconditional covenant. There are no conditions attached to it (no “if” clauses, suggesting its fulfillment is dependent on man).(2) It is also a literal covenant in which the promises should be understood literally. The land that is promised should be understood in its literal or normal interpretation—it is not a figure of heaven.(3) It is also an everlasting covenant. The promises that God made to Israel are eternal.

Continued:

Location hidden

#198181 Jan 1, 2014
Continued:
"What is the Abrahamic Covenant?"

There are three main features to the Abrahamic Covenant:

1. The promise of land (Genesis 12:1). God called Abraham from Ur of the Chaldees to a land that He would give him (Genesis 12:1). This promise is reiterated in Genesis 13:14–18 where it is confirmed by a shoe covenant; its dimensions are given in Genesis 15:18–21 (precluding any notion of this being fulfilled in heaven). The land aspect of the Abrahamic Covenant is also expanded in Deuteronomy 30:1–10, which is the Palestinian Covenant.

2. The promise of descendants (Genesis 12:2). God promised Abraham that He would make a great nation out of him. Abraham, who was 75 years old and childless (Genesis 12:4), was promised many descendants. This promise is amplified in Genesis 17:6 where God promised that nations and kings would descend from the aged patriarch. This promise (which is expanded in the Davidic Covenant of 2 Samuel 7:12–16) would eventuate in the Davidic throne with Messiah’s kingdom rule over the Hebrew people.

3. The promise of blessing and redemption (Genesis 12:3). God promised to bless Abraham and the families of the earth through him.

This promise is amplified in the New Covenant (Jeremiah 31:31–34; cf. Hebrews 8:6–13) and has to do with “Israel’s spiritual blessing and redemption.” Jeremiah 31:34 anticipates the forgiveness of sin. The unconditional and eternal nature of the covenant is seen in that the covenant is reaffirmed to Isaac (Genesis 21:12; 26:3–4). The “I will” promises suggest the unconditional aspect of the covenant. The covenant is further confirmed to Jacob (Genesis 28:14–15). It is noteworthy that God reaffirmed these promises amid the sins of the patriarchs, which fact further emphasizes the unconditional nature of the Abrahamic Covenant.

God’s method of fulfilling the Abrahamic Covenant is literal, inasmuch as God partially fulfilled the covenant in history: God blessed Abraham by giving him the land (Genesis 13:14–17); God blessed him spiritually (Genesis 13:8, 18; 14:22, 23; 21:22); God gave him numerous descendants (Genesis 22:17; 49:3–28). The important element of the Abrahamic Covenant, however, demands a future fulfillment with Messiah’s kingdom rule:

(1) Israel as a nation will possess the land in the future. Numerous Old Testament passages anticipate the future blessing of Israel and her possession of the land as promised to Abraham. Ezekiel envisions a future day when Israel is restored to the land (Ezekiel 20:33–37, 40–42; 36:1–37:28).

(2) Israel as a nation will be converted, forgiven, and restored (Romans 11:25–27).

(3) Israel will repent and receive the forgiveness of God in the future (Zechariah 12:10–14). The Abrahamic Covenant finds its ultimate fulfillment in connection with the return of Messiah to rescue and bless His people Israel. It is through the nation Israel that God promised in Genesis 12:1–3 to bless the nations of the world. That ultimate blessing will issue in the forgiveness of sins and Messiah’s glorious kingdom reign on earth.

Dubai, UAE

#198182 Jan 1, 2014

You r worshipping Devil

Who drink wine controlled by devil

While moon god is one you worshipping

Guy adopt moon as god because they are iirregular

Muslim known they worship one God allah / creator only

Not like you worship three claimed god ( god according to bible is disable, doesn't know about conspiracy

Ya paul / layer prophet who mentioned jesus god

While jesus in bible is prophet Matthew 21
Alex WM

London, UK

#198183 Jan 1, 2014
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
khadija.
oh I forgot that Gabriel ginnie too. But while khadija was a real person recorded in history no one can attest to the real encounter of Mohammed with Gabriel.
the voices just dont count especially when no one else heard them.
Hello Nina.
That's a fair point.
Similarly there are many things in OT and NT without any proof whatsoever.
I suppose it all boils down to belief.

To an ex christian, a simple question has been about the claim that "god came as man in the form of Jesus"
This is an extra ordinary claim.
Therefore, we need extraordinary proof.
There is no real proof in the NT..........

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#198184 Jan 1, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews never worshipped the golden calf. That is a Christian lie spread by the Church against the Jews.
Those, who made the golden calf and worshipped it were a group of people, whom Moses had brought out along with the Hebrews. Moses did not just bring out only the Hebrews.
Many other pagans, foreigners and immigrant workers belonging to other tribes had also followed Moses. I believe they were the members of the tribes of Esau and other brothers of Joseph, who had given up the religion of Abraham over centuries.
Maybe the Church has modified the Bible, but has not power to modify the Torah.

So let's take a quick look at what the Torah says about who made and worshipped the egel hazahav (golden calf).

SHEMOT 32:1-5
1.When the people saw that Moses was late in coming down from the mountain, the people gathered against Aaron, and they said to him: "Come on! Make us gods that will go before us, because this man Moses, who brought us up from the land of Egypt we don't know what has become of him."

2.Aaron said to them, "Remove the golden earrings that are on the ears of your wives, your sons, and your daughters and bring them [those earrings] to me."

3.And ALL the people stripped themselves of the golden earrings that were on their ears and brought them to Aaron.

4.He took [them] from their hand[s], fashioned it with an engraving tool, and made it into a molten calf, upon which they said: "These are your gods, O Israel, who have brought you up from the land of Egypt!"

5.When Aaron saw [this], he built an altar in front of it, and Aaron proclaimed and said: "Tomorrow shall be a festival to the Lord."

It's obvious from there that Aaron made the golden calf and proclaimed festival to the lord (pictured as a golden calf). The third verse reveal to us who were these people "And all the people", i.e. Israelities and foreigners.

But let's move on, if it were true, as you said, that only a certain group of people, mainly foreigners, worshiped the golden calf then god would have punished them and not also all the Israelities, right?

SHEMOT 32:7-10

7.And the Lord said to Moses: "Go, descend, for your people that you have brought up from the land of Egypt have acted corruptly.

8.They have quickly turned away from the path that I have commanded them; they have made themselves a molten calf! And they have prostrated themselves before it, slaughtered sacrifices to it, and said:'These are your gods, O Israel, who have brought you up from the land of Egypt.'

9. And the Lord said to Moses: "I have seen this people and behold! they are a stiff necked people.

10. Now leave Me alone, and My anger will be kindled against them so that I will annihilate them, and I will make you into a great nation."

It seems pretty evident that YHVH was mad and wanted to punish Israel and not to a certain group of people, as you stated.

You are wrong over anything you said. And you are the one who said to have read and studied the Bible? LOL

Location hidden

#198185 Jan 1, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of a silly and idiotic question was that, Nina?
I can employ ten like you anytime.
I was sent to the House of Topix by some Muslim friends, who asked me to take a look at silly and idiotic posts by stupid Christian apologists and all polemicists. Jesus left Israel Forum but I am still here.
So, what was their purpose to invite you to read silly and idiotic posts, since you came here and wrote other silly and idiotic posts?

Dubai, UAE

#198186 Jan 1, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>How can you call Paul a liar when you worship.
Continued:
You r worshipping pagan moon not muslim
New claimed god adopted by guy christian lol
Guy claimed god just like shamma
It is not matter of calling paul lair
It is matter of truth
Bible say whoever bring new concept of god other than mentioned in bible is layer prophet lol
Just like paul who lie about salvation
While john 19 say jew crusify jesus because he said he is son of god lol
Your Fake God was killed by jews he even didn't know about conspiracy
Paul also lied about god turning to jesus
Bible say jesus prophet
Matthew 21:11 The crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet ...
• christian hire another layer ( guy to talk behalf of them - shame on both of you
God make israel eternal!
So why god send jesus and people dumped judasim and turned christian
Why god promise to change them ( guy known As layer
Deuteronomy 32 (New International Version)- Bible Gateway
www&#8203;.biblegateway.co m/passage/?search...&#8207 ;
17 They sacrificed to false gods, which are not God—... I will make them angry by a nation that has no understanding.
• guy preist really funny
• why god should not make jews eternal while they are killer of god massanger according to bible.( unlogical claim
They reject god massage and fight god orders and still god will say to them enter heaven ( unlogical claim
Luke 13:34 ASV
American Standard Version
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, that killeth the prophets, and stoneth them that are sent unto her! how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen [gathereth] her own brood under her wings, and ye would not!

Dubai, UAE

#198187 Jan 1, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what was their purpose to invite you to read silly and idiotic posts, since you came here and wrote other silly and idiotic posts?
You should read shamma post look like more than just idiot

Location hidden

#198189 Jan 1, 2014
The pot calling the kettle black.
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read shamma post look like more than just idiot
Shamma has not the mental capacities to bring forth his arguments, and such as I don't bother much with him as evident by my posts. In the other hand, you are not that different from him.

Dubai, UAE

#198190 Jan 1, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the Church has modified the Bible, but has not power to modify the Torah.
So let's take a quick look at what the Torah says about who made and worshipped the egel hazahav (golden calf).
SHEMOT 32:1-5
1.When the people saw that Moses was late in coming down from the mountain, the people gathered against Aaron, and they said to him: "Come on! Make us gods that will go before us, because this man Moses, who brought us up from the land of Egypt we don't know what has become of him."
2.Aaron said to them, "Remove the golden earrings that are on the ears of your wives, your sons, and your daughters and bring them [those earrings] to me."
3.And ALL the people stripped themselves of the golden earrings that were on their ears and brought them to Aaron.
4.He took [them] from their hand[s], fashioned it with an engraving tool, and made it into a molten calf, upon which they said: "These are your gods, O Israel, who have brought you up from the land of Egypt!"
5.When Aaron saw [this], he built an altar in front of it, and Aaron proclaimed and said: "Tomorrow shall be a festival to the Lord."
It's obvious from there that Aaron made the golden calf and proclaimed festival to the lord (pictured as a golden calf). The third verse reveal to us who were these people "And all the people", i.e. Israelities and foreigners.
But let's move on, if it were true, as you said, that only a certain group of people, mainly foreigners, worshiped the golden calf then god would have punished them and not also all the Israelities, right?
SHEMOT 32:7-10
7.And the Lord said to Moses: "Go, descend, for your people that you have brought up from the land of Egypt have acted corruptly.
8.They have quickly turned away from the path that I have commanded them; they have made themselves a molten calf! And they have prostrated themselves before it, slaughtered sacrifices to it, and said:'These are your gods, O Israel, who have brought you up from the land of Egypt.'
9. And the Lord said to Moses: "I have seen this people and behold! they are a stiff necked people.
10. Now leave Me alone, and My anger will be kindled against them so that I will annihilate them, and I will make you into a great nation."
It seems pretty evident that YHVH was mad and wanted to punish Israel and not to a certain group of people, as you stated.
You are wrong over anything you said. And you are the one who said to have read and studied the Bible? LOL
I will ask you question

If I am living in while torah was sent and I killed prophet

Do you expect that I will leave torah without corruption

Of course not

Is not that true

And so jews did kill prophets

So how do you expect they didn't corrupt bible

Luke 13:34 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and ...

They also killed jesus

They also killed pabtisa john

Dubai, UAE

#198191 Jan 1, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Nina.
That's a fair point.
To an ex christian, a simple question has been about the claim that "god came as man in the form of Jesus"
When moses went to bush where god talked to him

No one were there

You still believe he is prophet isn't that true

While Noah talked to god
There are no witness,
As we know according to bible Noah is alcoholic person
How could you be sure about alcoholic person
They even don't remmber any thing while they wake up

Dubai, UAE

#198192 Jan 1, 2014
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
khadija.
oh I forgot that Gabriel ginnie too. But while khadija was a real person recorded in history no one can attest to the real encounter of Mohammed with Gabriel.

So funny

So why do you count voice of... who talked to many prophets according to bible

Read previous post plus this one

No one were there while angel with Abraham except his wife? So you consider this line from genesis lie

Isn't that true

Then your faith lie / wrong

After the angels received the hospitality of Abraham and Sarah, his wife, the LORD revealed to Abraham that he would destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, because their cry was great, "and because their sin is very grievous."[Gen 18:20]

Location hidden

#198193 Jan 1, 2014
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
You r worshipping pagan moon not muslim
New claimed god adopted by guy christian lol
Guy claimed god just like shamma
It is not matter of calling paul lair
It is matter of truth
Bible say whoever bring new concept of god other than mentioned in bible is layer prophet lol
Just like paul who lie about salvation
While john 19 say jew crusify jesus because he said he is son of god lol
Your Fake God was killed by jews he even didn't know about conspiracy
Paul also lied about god turning to jesus
Bible say jesus prophet
Matthew 21:11 The crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet ...
• christian hire another layer ( guy to talk behalf of them - shame on both of you
God make israel eternal!
So why god send jesus and people dumped judasim and turned christian
Why god promise to change them ( guy known As layer
Deuteronomy 32 (New International Version)- Bible Gateway
www&#8203;.biblegateway.co m/passage/?search...&#8207 ;
17 They sacrificed to false gods, which are not God—... I will make them angry by a nation that has no understanding.
• guy preist really funny
• why god should not make jews eternal while they are killer of god massanger according to bible.( unlogical claim
They reject god massage and fight god orders and still god will say to them enter heaven ( unlogical claim
Luke 13:34 ASV
American Standard Version
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, that killeth the prophets, and stoneth them that are sent unto her! how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen [gathereth] her own brood under her wings, and ye would not!
You are a dumb Muslim.
You do not know God.
Allah is a pagan moon god!

Location hidden

#198194 Jan 1, 2014
No-Doubt wrote:
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
khadija.
So funny
So why do you count voice of... who talked to many prophets according to bible
Read previous post plus this one
No one were there while angel with Abraham except his wife? So you consider this line from genesis lie
Isn't that true
Then your faith lie / wrong
After the angels received the hospitality of Abraham and Sarah, his wife, the LORD revealed to Abraham that he would destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, because their cry was great, "and because their sin is very grievous."[Gen 18:20]
God is going to destroy Islam.
Muslims are insane!
Their pagan god Allah demand's Muslims to fight and kill for him.
That is not a god , that is a demon from hell!

Since: Dec 13

Arlington Heights, IL

#198195 Jan 1, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The word God idiot existed before the pagan German and Norse deities.
The Jews are an example of pagan worshiping a golden calf that they called their god.
God:
The supreme Spirit who alone exists of Himself, and is infinite in all perfections.
Eventually, the mind must arrive at some being which is its own explanation for existence, which did not need some other being to create it or sustain it.
That being which exist of it self, and is the source of all other being, we call God.
1. Taking what you say about the calf for granted, it further proves my point. The word god was historically used to mean a pagan deity.

2. Now if you speak Arabic, substitute the word Allah in your statement:

The supreme Spirit who alone exists of Himself, and is infinite in all perfections.
Eventually, the mind must arrive at some being which is its own explanation for existence, which did not need some other being to create it or sustain it.
That being which exist of it self, and is the source of all other being, we call Allah.

So, what's the difference. It works both ways.

Now, tell me where in Exodus 32 does the word god phonetically appear. The word used is elohei and its grammatical forms.

Location hidden

#198196 Jan 1, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Nina.
That's a fair point.
It already happened.
You are ignorant and kiss the ass of your madman Muhammad who worshiped the pagan moon god Allah.

You are an Muhammad ass kisser that believes a true God ask his followers to kill non-Muslims that reject Muhammad.

No god is worthy of worship that commands his followers to kill those that do not belive in him..

Since: Dec 13

Arlington Heights, IL

#198197 Jan 1, 2014
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
So funny we borrow it from you
No we didn't borrow it from jews
You r wrong
These law that God allah asked us to do it
In your book, it was mentioned that Arab will come
They will be decended from ishmael ( god promised to turn ishmael to great nation and they will be worshipping creator forever
Language change from Hebrew to English
Hebrew Sarai will turn to saraah arabic ( it is like their grand son will talk arabic)
Genesis
15 God also said to Abraham,“As for Sarai your wife, you are no longer to call her Sarai; her name will be Sarah.
• I can't understand how do you make aboulation while you spent half your days in work and other half drinking wine
God of decended ( Arab decended from Abraham
As god promised to turn them Abraham to arab..... etc
Abram fell facedown, and God said to him, 4 “As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations. 5 No longer will you be called Abram[b]; your name will be Abraham,[c] for I have made you a father of many nations. 6 I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you. 7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.
• it is not matter of having aboulation or not
Do you practice it daily or not
I am glad that you concede my point on ritual washing by Jews.

The Arab didn't descend from Abraham. According to Muslim belief Muhammad descended from Abraham. Arabs existed prior to Abraham and independent of Ishmael. Very few are said to be descendants of Abraham.

You have to try a better Arab/English dictionary and explain the word "aboulation". I normally can make out what you are saying. But this one is puzzling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Feb 28 guest 119
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Feb 27 Not a modern Chri... 15
News Man wins OK to wear goat horns in driver's lice... Feb 26 stalk this 19
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb 22 Eagle 12 4,947
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Feb 22 Nicole Orsak 117
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Feb '17 Kcreoke 2
News 'Everyone will be Muslim because of our stupidi... Jan '17 Rabbeen Al Jihad 20
More from around the web