Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
186,661 - 186,680 of 200,096 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

John 14:6

New International Version
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

HughBe--- Let me say, the first thing that you ought to do is to go back to post 198053 and study it. Study points 1,2 &3 and try and get an UNDERSTANDING of the discussion between yourself and BMZ.

Note, in a manner that is TYPICAL of you you have misappropriated the words ONE UNIFIED GOD from an UNRELATED discussion and misapplied it to your discussion with BMZ in order to advance your EVIL. Now, being a master LIAR you have LIED about many things including the following LIE that you have attributed to me-- "that G-d split and was RECONSTITUTED later. " I have NEVER said any such thing. I HOLD NO SUCH BELIEF, you LYING Judahite.

Back to this specific post of yours.

Eric----"I would say yes and they are known as demons and are frauds as there is ONE UNIFIED God."

HughBe----Tell me the number that you SEE in the words ONE UNIFIED God. In your SICK mind do you see 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 in those words?

Simplifying it for you, the simple. Is it a UNITY of 7 or 6 etc?

After you have given the answer, state the specific word or numeral that supports your delusional and unstable mind and its opinion.

Please answer both questions and address all points.

HughBe---- As seen above YOU were asked to tell me the number that you SEE in the words ONE UNIFIED God. Recall, in your SICK mind do you see 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 in those words?

You have FAILED as usual. It was simplified for THAT simpleton and yet you have FAILED again.

Your ejaculation that follows befits your low level of intelligence and DEARTH of INTEGRITY. "If it's a unity it has to be more than one. It's your statement. You need to answer your own question. At one time you said it was two."

Eric---In your oft cited quotation of the subject you use Genesis 2:24 to describe a unity and CONSOLIDATION. It has been an example of your explanation of your multi-manifested god for as long as you have been on Topix.

HughBe--- You are a FOOL and a LIAR. I have NEVER spoken of CONSOLIDATION.

Eric----Messianic Jews Thread Nov 6 2013

"HughBe--- No need for reconciliation. Apply the concept. "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and THEY(more than one) shall be ONE flesh."

"My understanding is that ancient sages knew that there were TWO Gods and if memory serves me well one was called the lesser Yahweh. Alas doctoring entered no doubt for self-serving reasons and the God of the Tanakh became formless and no longer two."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/TM3 ...

HughBe---- Now MORON, in your demented world I take it that TWO=THREE? YES, you psychotic.

Eric----Does G-d have a Son Thread Oct 30 2008

""Hear, Israel, the HaShem is our God, the HaShem is ONE."
CONSIDER THIS
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be ONE FLESH" http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T ...

HughBe---- Is man plural, in your SICK HEAD? YES. Is wife PLURAL in your SICK MIND? YES.

There is no TRINITY in those example in the land of the HONEST and the sane where WE dwell. You are NOT a part of US.

Eric----Suddenly, you are disowning your own statements made on other threads as recent as a few weeks ago. Seems like you are playing to the crowd.

Hugh--- You are a good representative of your religion.

Oh BOY, OF. I have no appetite to have fellowship with Satan so OF.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe, I appreciate your sincerity that you dont know why there is no trinity .
and that you dont really know you just dont seem to find it in the scriptures. fine by me
well you know it's funny that people will read the same scriptures and different people will "read" and find different things.
that's only human you know . in fact I m convinced that no human ever accepts and "adopts" in other words is "convinced" of anything that they are not already predisposed , inclined to believe.
you will see it all around no one gets his opinions and beliefs changed because they were give some.."proor" for if there was any proof they themselves would have arleady seen it.
reason why we read the same but understand what we "want " to understand.
having said that if you ever find an answer why there's no trinity that would mark the day you start reading the same things through different spectacles and those spectacles will be your own choice. it will be a change from within.
what we're doing here is share just share not impose prove or "convince" anyone about anything.
we're only convinced to sway into what's already within us.
what we can only do is try not to violate and abuse logic for .. you never know , tomorrow we may suddenly wake up to new ideas prexisting within us; wake up to a new understanding of same old for others, new to us truths
Nina, while I do not agree with everything that you have said I believe there is merit in your words and I found the post interesting. I would like to explore the matter so more at another time but not too long from now. Have a prosperous 2014 in health and otherwise.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are insane!
THE QURANIC EVIDENCE THAT MUHAMMAD WAS A SINNER
The Quran identifies Muhammad as a sinner: 40:55, 48:2, and 47:19:
40:55 Therefore have patience; God’s promise is surely true. Implore forgiveness for your sins, and celebrate the praise of your Lord evening and morning.
48:2 ... so that God may forgive you your past and future sins, and perfect His goodness to you; ...
Below is the Quran 47:19 in five English translations,(NOTE: Muhammad is asking for forgiveness for both himself and his followers).
"Know that there is no deity but God. Implore Him to forgive your sins and to forgive the true believers, men and women. God knows your busy haunts and resting places." Dawood [3]
"So know (O Muhammad) that there is no God save Allah, and ask forgiveness for thy sin and for believing men and believing women. Allah knoweth (both) your place of turmoil and your place of rest." Pickthall [4]
"Know thou therefore that there is no god but God, and ask forgiveness for thy sin, and for the believers, men and women. God knows your going to and fro, and your lodging." Arberry [5]
"Know, then, that there is no god but God; and ask pardon for thy sin, and for believers, both men and women. God knows your busy movements and your final resting places." Rodwell [6]
"Know therefore that there is no god but Allah and ask forgiveness for the fault and for the men and women who believe: for Allah knows how ye move about and how ye dwell in your homes." Ali [7]
I am also sinless like Jesus and Muhammad.

The Arabic word in above verses is Zanb, pronounced as Zamb. It means one's mistakes or fault.

The Arabic word for sin is junaah.

What it means is that ask Allah's forgiveness for your mistakes or faults.

For example, Jesus said to the Samaritan woman something very shameful, which he should not have said at all.

He had said, "You are right when you say you have no husband. The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true.”"

This would tantamount to fault or his mistake and he should have asked for God's forgiveness for doing that. We do not consider his mistake or fault as a sin. Sin is against God.

He did it again, when he said to another woman, who asked for help,“It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs.”

Here, he should have asked for God's forgiveness for hurting and insulting a woman.

We do not call him a Sinner for his faults and mistakes.

As you keep lying and bullshitting everyday against Islam, the Prophet and Muslims, you should ask for God's forgiveness for your obvious faults and also other faults done foolishly without even realizing.

So, it is a message for the believers through the Prophet.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
Jesus fulfilled the law!
My foot!

He fulfilled nothing. The story of the adulterous woman in John 8 is absurd, not true and a hoax.

If it were true, the Jews would have said to Jesus, "Ok, mate! You throw the first stone then and we follow!"

And Jesus would have been in trouble. If he had not thrown, he would have been called a Sinner.

I am trying my best to save the son of Mary from junk and stuff churned out, which degrades him.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Quran says that Jesus came for a limited section of the world!
Even Jesus claims that until changes were made by scribes to include the "world"!!.
Very true, bro!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: being altered or mistranslated, is not the same as a forgery. you are the hypocrites, calling your own quran a lie and muhammed a liar. why should any one believe you, calling your own book, your own religion, and your own prophet a lie and a liar?
You have to read and find the corruption and lies in the Christian Bible, Rabbee. I can see that you are not well-read.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure nonsense.
Before to judge something, a person, first, has to know it, then s/he can judge it. You don't know most of the things you are talking about so your opinion is baseless. You have clearly displayed characterisitcs typical of a subintellectual.
Stefano, you are suffering from FIMD (Foot in mouth disease). Stop littering and address a post, line by line.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I find the way rabbee writes the names difficult for me to type i m trying to indulge him but I dont know Hebrew and I cant google translation doesnt help.I think we can all agree to write the names in our own way trying not to make it difficult for others.. I caught myself writing in a post Abraham etc and ibrahim .. I laughed when Iread it but ok.. I take it that what is easily understood there's no need to explain. what is not easy I m doing my best to help and I 'd appreciated if others helped me too.
we cant all be right but we can all be right about some points and wrong about others Alex
but rabbee...rabbee is not unfamiliar to me there's a greek with his special ways and rabbee reminds me of him. He too has ideas that are not easily accepted but I m open to unconventional ideas they are a challenge you never know what you can learn.
Thank you for a good assessment on the matter.
I don't think that "rabbee" knows a lot of Hebrew either.
I think he is creating his own world, but I may be wrong.
I have nothing against his world as long as he does not force me to write...avram moshe...yehoooooooooooooshoooo oah....or meeeereeeeyaaam!! lol
take care
Wish you the best for 2014.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
Do you really think the chicken came first?
Yes!

And you think the egg came first? Tell me then who laid the egg? I quoted from Genesis to show that God created birds, fowls, etc.

Does it say anywhere, "God created eggs to create birds and fowls"?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You think that way because are a pagan moon god worshiper!
In Old Testament times, Nabonidus (555-539 BC), the last king of Babylon, built Tayma, Arabia as a center of Moon-god worship. Segall stated, "South Arabia's stellar religion has always been dominated by the Moon-god in various variations." Many scholars have also noticed that the Moon-god's name "Sin" is a part of such Arabic words as "Sinai," the "wilderness of Sin," etc. When the popularity of the Moon-god waned elsewhere, the Arabs remained true to their conviction that the Moon-god was the greatest of all gods. While they worshipped 360 gods at the Kabah in Mecca, the Moon-god was the chief deity. Mecca was in fact built as a shrine for the Moon-god.
Bull Shit!

Shamma, you are a serious case of FIMD (Foot in mouth disease).

The pagan Arabs worshipped idols made of wood, clay and sone, etc. There was no idol named moon god in Kaaba.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you it's the most spiritual of all.
It is one thing to have christians argue about their own books and include or omit parts and quite another to be a muslim and read a christian book and read only what you want to understand.
so.. what else about the essence of Jesus can you give as an example that was or was not omitted/added?
do you read Jesus saying
"before Abraham was I AM" ?
any footnote about later addition of it?
none whatsoever! But muslims wont see it wont read it. Muslims know better. Because so!
he he ..look luck at the end of time party !
I have already told you that the sentence "Before Abraham was born, I am" is an incomplete sentence. It is meaningless and absurd.

Jesus was not able to complete his sentence and had to run for his life.

That is why I had asked: "Before Abraham was born, I am" what?

Jesus did not say, "Before Abraham was born, I was the I Am".

It is so simple to understand.

You have a hilarious footnote on this here:

"John 8:58 Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)
58 Jesus said to them,“Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”[a]

Footnotes:

8.58 The present tense indicates Christ’s eternal existence as God."

That is why, I always tell you that it is the scripturally poor Greek that has messed up everything. it shows Jesus as a stupid person. How can you accept that?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
anger and wrath was Mohamed's trademark you KUFFIR!!
No!

It shows that you have not really read and studied the Revelation crap, Nina.

Trust me! You see a furious Jesus full of wrath, anger, hate and vengeance, which was prophesied in the Christians' Psalm 2.

Enjoy this piece from Rev 2 and see Jesus' anger and wrath:

"22 “Therefore, I will throw her on a bed of suffering,[c] and those who commit adultery with her will suffer greatly unless they repent and turn away from her evil deeds. 23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am the one who searches out the thoughts and intentions of every person. And I will give to each of you whatever you deserve."

Rev 3:15 “I know all the things you do, that you are neither hot nor cold. I wish that you were one or the other! 16 But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth! 17 You say,‘I am rich. I have everything I want. I don’t need a thing!’ And you don’t realize that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked. "

Is this the way, Jesus will be talking? And would you love it when he addresses the Christians that way?

Revelation is nothing but hodge podge from John, then pot-smoker.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
SalaamZ & SalutationZ Most venerable muslim scholars.You all have been a great inspiration not only to me but to many others who may come to these forum threads in search of the real facts. May the blessings and peace of ALLAH be pour'd out upon you and yours during all these holy days. & Pre-Happy new year! RaJ
Thanks for the compliment, Rabbeen.

Happy New Year.

Salaams
BMZ
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>John 10:27

The Unbelief of the Jews

…26 "But you do not believe because you are not of My sheep. 27"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.…
Christians hear the voice of Jesus and the Jews did not.
And Christians follow Jesus.
The Jews did not repent from their idol worship.
They turned God into a money making business in their synagogues.
You are just a dumb Muslim Alex that kisses the ass of your demonized prophet Muhammad.
Muslims are like the Jews they fail to hear the voice of Jesus calling to them.
Shamma,

The hilarious line "The Unbelief of the Jews", always cracks me up.

The Jews back then and even today can only be called "Believers in God".

Believing or not believing in Jesus, does not matter much as you must have belief in God. Jesus is secondary.

You have missed the boat that takes you to God.

Since: Dec 13

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Let me say, the first thing that you ought to do is to go back to post 198053 and study it. Study points 1,2 &3 and try and get an UNDERSTANDING of the discussion between yourself and BMZ.
Note, in a manner that is TYPICAL of you you have misappropriated the words ONE UNIFIED GOD from an UNRELATED discussion and misapplied it to your discussion with BMZ in order to advance your EVIL. Now, being a master LIAR you have LIED about many things including the following LIE that you have attributed to me-- "that G-d split and was RECONSTITUTED later. " I have NEVER said any such thing. I HOLD NO SUCH BELIEF, you LYING Judahite.
Back to this specific post of yours.
Eric----"I would say yes and they are known as demons and are frauds as there is ONE UNIFIED God."
HughBe----Tell me the number that you SEE in the words ONE UNIFIED God. In your SICK mind do you see 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 in those words?
Simplifying it for you, the simple. Is it a UNITY of 7 or 6 etc?
After you have given the answer, state the specific word or numeral that supports your delusional and unstable mind and its opinion.
Please answer both questions and address all points.
HughBe---- As seen above YOU were asked to tell me the number that you SEE in the words ONE UNIFIED God. Recall, in your SICK mind do you see 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 in those words?
You have FAILED as usual. It was simplified for THAT simpleton and yet you have FAILED again.
Your ejaculation that follows befits your low level of intelligence and DEARTH of INTEGRITY. "If it's a unity it has to be more than one. It's your statement. You need to answer your own question. At one time you said it was two."
Eric---In your oft cited quotation of the subject you use Genesis 2:24 to describe a unity and CONSOLIDATION. It has been an example of your explanation of your multi-manifested god for as long as you have been on Topix.
HughBe--- You are a FOOL and a LIAR. I have NEVER spoken of CONSOLIDATION.
Eric----Messianic Jews Thread Nov 6 2013
"HughBe--- No need for reconciliation. Apply the concept. "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and THEY(more than one) shall be ONE flesh."
"My understanding is that ancient sages knew that there were TWO Gods and if memory serves me well one was called the lesser Yahweh. Alas doctoring entered no doubt for self-serving reasons and the God of the Tanakh became formless and no longer two."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/TM3 ...
HughBe---- Now MORON, in your demented world I take it that TWO=THREE? YES, you psychotic.
Eric----Does G-d have a Son Thread Oct 30 2008
""Hear, Israel, the HaShem is our God, the HaShem is ONE."
CONSIDER THIS
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be ONE FLESH" http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T ...
HughBe---- Is man plural, in your SICK HEAD? YES. Is wife PLURAL in your SICK MIND? YES.
There is no TRINITY in those example in the land of the HONEST and the sane where WE dwell. You are NOT a part of US.
Eric----Suddenly, you are disowning your own statements made on other threads as recent as a few weeks ago. Seems like you are playing to the crowd.
Hugh--- You are a good representative of your religion.
Oh BOY, OF. I have no appetite to have fellowship with Satan so OF.
yada yada yada

Nothing there to explain away your constant assertions that your god is a unity of a multiple. You used it a few weeks ago in your discussion with Joel. You used it in 2008 in your attempt to give a Christian slant to the Sh'ma. As BMZ stated, as a Muslim he doesn't accept the idea of "One Unified G-d". You can't "unify" something that wasn't multiple previously. You are still asserting your multiple god made one.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
<<"If Christ is not risen from dead then our preaching is in vain".>>
you might say that when Paul said that he was kind of forshadowing islam to come. What does islam really have to do with a jesus that was not crucified , was not killed did not die but evaporated into thin air while on the cross?
was not even first or the last one!
nothing really but as I see in amazement that muslim just "cant help talking about Jesus"
well that s shooting in islam's foot big time
why doesnt the quran give the same concern about Abraham or Moses? at least those were kind of FIRST that would make some sense now that islam can claim the last prophet. but no..no... Islam cant help talking about Jesus because that's exactly what islam is : what Jesus is not. but keep a dash of him please because if you totally remove Jesus from islam what are we left with ? other than the old recipe of judaism ? I m talking about the basics the spine of religions' dogma. not the details.
but islam is supposed to bring something new. so islam needs Jesus , islam is not islam if it abolishes and ostracises Jesus totally..
back to Paul.. jesus with no resurrection is IN VAIN..
what a struggle really.
I m starting to figure out why islam doesnt like Paul ..now I get it. he spoils islamic recipe. Exposes the naked truth in just a simple rhetoric question.
Paul was a fraud! He came out of the blue and filled the vacuum left by Jesus and his disciples, who had gone into hiding.

He did not even teach a word of what Jesus taught and preached.

Jesus taught and preached repentance and righteousness besides worshipping God. Paul taught faith, not in God but faith in Jesus and did not believe in works and the Law.

The man never sat in the company of Jesus and Jesus never said a word about Paul to his disciples. Paul was a liar! Show me how much did Paul talk about Jesus and what Jesus taught! Zilsch!

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Good advice.
Please follow it.
G-d NEVER came to see you.
Take care.
rabbee: how unfortunate, you the hypocrite never does. in hypocrisy you claimed to of been christian, now you further your treasonous hypocrisy claiming to be muslim. can anyone ever believe any muslims, who legally practice the art of bearing false witness?

and i would not give the advice, if i were not the follower of the advice from G-D. i do not believe in, setting the example of any of you liars. for those who set the immoral example, can't understand why the world is so immoral.

and you lose credibility when you change, from one corrupt religious organization to a more corrupt one. so why would i claim, to be with any of them? in order to lose, credibility. i have been accused of being, either a jew, christian, or muslim when none of them are correct. when there is no point in joining, any organization not true to G-D.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Stefano, you are suffering from FIMD (Foot in mouth disease). Stop littering and address a post, line by line.
Mister well read, it's spelt 'foot AND mouth disease'. This is just another case where you talk about things you don't know at all.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ, if Jesus was of limited time and potential he would have expired by the 7 cent AD
islam proves that for 2000 years he's alive and "kicking' all that!
about no 3 of Quran's solutions:
<<3. Then it says "To you, your way and to us, our ways..."
In fact Quran is much more accomadative to Jews and Christians than what views they hold towards Islam and Muslims.>
that's exactly what islam does NOT do. Leave christ to christians and focus on Mohamed and his mohameddans
I would say the same about jewish prophets too but I d better leave that to jews to defend their prophets and God
|Because no jewish believer and no christian ever in any way appropriated Mohammed
but islam does exactly that. gracelessly I must add.
We have no problem with the Hebrew and Jewish prophets.

The lie has been kept alive for two thousand years. Credit does not go to Jesus. Shameless lies have been written by Hindu sages shamelessly and Hinduism has survived for more than 5000 years but that does not mean that Shiva and Brahma were really good. Both were shameless filthy rascals and yet the Hindus adore the miserable creeps.

In the case of Jesus, he was noble but the shameless Church fathers lied in the man's name and continued to do so shamelessly.

We cannot accept lies against Jesus. Even a Hindu poster calls him the Son of God shamelessly and accepts that lie easily.

Sorry, we cannot leave Jesus, the Son of Mary to you.

And this is the hilarious part, where you wrote: " "To you, your way and to us, our ways..."

That is the best way to shut others. Jesus did exactly the same, wehn he said to the Samaritan woman:

"You Samaritans know very little about the one you worship, while we Jews know all about him, for salvation comes through the Jews.

But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth.

The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way. For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.”

Did it ring a LOUD bell?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••