Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 230769 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#198006 Dec 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You speak stupidly and in ignorance of what God accomplished through Jesus here on earth.
What is the message of the prophets MUQ?
Is it not to repent and accept God as your savior?
God made a covenant with Abraham based on Abraham's faith in God.
God sent Jesus to save those that believed in the message Jesus came to earth with from God.
Jesus message was repent and follow me for I have the power given to me by my Father to give eternal life to those who believe in me and the works I do in the name of my Father.
Jesus promised those who believe by faith in Him and the works that I do my Father and I will come and dwell in the heart and mind of those who believe by faith.
And it is the Holy Spirit sent by God through baptism of being reborn again in the spirit of God that comes and dwells in the heart and mind of those that accept Jesus Christ as their Savior.
And Paul teaches that message given by God for all to follow.
We don't need repent by going to church and sit on chair to tell all our sins to human

And Waite untill he forgive us

Our relation direct to God

If we did sin we ask god
We don't ask human

If this man forgive us by going who have higher position and higher go to who is much more higher preist

So what if highest preist die

Then who will forgive your sin

There are many sinful preist who rape and commit adultery

Who will forgive him

How could sinful person forgive your sins

Whole process is Stuipid
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#198007 Dec 30, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i know quite well what you are doing, and why you are doing it. your not doing it, for the same reason they are. i can see you are doing this for G-D, and not for yourself like the others. you have not intention, of humiliating anyone. that is called, humility to G-D. you have a true form of sarcasm, rare for anyone on this planet.
G-D already told this world Who THEIR Son Yeshooah is, the very first Person mentioned in TheTorah. THEY call Him Adam, regardless of what other reigndear names the world give to Him. the only Person in TheTorah, always arrived by virgin birth. everybody thinks they know what happened after Their death. without even consulting, what it says in TheTorah about Adam.
so They Adam are TheSon of G-D as described, regardless of whether you call them jesus or not. we are not here in any different story, it's is the same one again from G-D. and i only say alleged because Their name from G-D, is not actually jesus.
if you discount that name jesus, the overlay in scripture exactly matches that of Adam. so HaMosheeach is both adam and his mate. according to THE OUR HOO VHEE IMAGE And LIKENESS of G-D.
so your on the right track, even if you don't have the right name for Yeshooah Adam. the name jesus, only adds to the confusion of The-Story of Adam. but no matter what you call Them, They are TheSon of G-D.
as they don't even consider TheWoman as a Most Important Part of G-D. which leads to lack of respect, abuse and humiliation, of women on earth. which would be just as bad, if it was the other way around. which would all be abusing and disrespecting, THE OUR IMAGE of G-D.
and no, The Return of Adam has already happened as adam and whoever his appointed mate is. or even the ingathering of Yesrael, could not be now happening. They are physically here, somewhere in the world today. and They will be put in charge of this world for the last day of G-D. just like it says in TheTorah, no matter how impossible or absurd this sounds to this whole world disrespecting G-D. because TheG-D, of Only TheTorah does not lie. This specific story, about THEIR Son from G-D does not change. the things that can be changed, is this worlds attitude against G-D in The-Story.
yes G-D is Awesome! but the reason of giving mental free will. makes it easier to see, who really loves HIM. it is not what you say about your love, when your lover is around. but it is what you say about your lover, when you think they are not around that determines if it is a true love. men who bad mouth their wife's at work or elsewhere, have no true love for their wife. and have no respect, for THE OUR IMAGE of G-D. just as muslims, have no respect for THE OUR IMAGE of G-D, by the way they abuse, humiliate and treat their alleged wives. so yes free mental will makes sense, by the way we speak or not speak about G-D. which reveals whether we have any love for G-D or not.
just keep loving G-D Nina, as you have been. everything is alright with you. and i have never complimented anyone, on these message threads as much as you. and i respect you, for your love of G-D. these clowns on this message board, have no idea how appreciative G-D is for you. if they were wise, they would pay more attention to you. but i do not think, they are that wise.
rabbee, when you say Torah you mean the first 5 books of OT? starting with genesis etc? If yes I cant find where the Torah tells us about Yehshooa do you mean Adam and Eve?
they are the Yehooshooa to you ?

Thank you for your kindest words rabbee although we dont exactly understand the Yehooshooa or Yeshua or Jesus part the same .. I guess? It doesnt matter really as long as we all do our best or as sincerely as possible
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#198008 Dec 30, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Todah! Nina, and what you know is knowing more than most, pretending to know they know everything. for what they pretend know, is less than nothing. i shall accept, you courage, your honesty, your faith, your heart, your sarcasm, your enthusiasm, your kindness, far greater than all the pretend to be experts in the world. the truth in faith of G-D, is kinder to G-D. than all the unkind monsters, untrue to G-D. Shalomech VTodah! Nina.
Shalom Ech Todah? Peace and Grace?
wonderful wish

Shalom ech Todah rabbee.to all of us
Alex WM

London, UK

#198009 Dec 30, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee, when you say Torah you mean the first 5 books of OT? starting with genesis etc? If yes I cant find where the Torah tells us about Yehshooa do you mean Adam and Eve?
Thank you for your kindest words rabbee although we dont exactly understand the Yehooshooa or Yeshua or Jesus part the same .. I guess? It doesnt matter really as long as we all do our best or as sincerely as possible
Hello Nina....
I tried that point of view and he wants the names in Hebrew although he first posted as Jimmie Boswell!
If I say Jesus Moses or Abraham he insults me.
Oh well.....we can't all be right....
Peace...
Alex WM

London, UK

#198010 Dec 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You speak stupidly and in ignorance of what God accomplished through Jesus here on earth.
What is the message of the prophets MUQ?
Is it not to repent and accept God as your savior?
God made a covenant with Abraham based on Abraham's faith in God.
God sent Jesus to save those that believed in the message Jesus came to earth with from God.
Jesus message was repent and follow me for I have the power given to me by my Father to give eternal life to those who believe in me and the works I do in the name of my Father.
Jesus promised those who believe by faith in Him and the works that I do my Father and I will come and dwell in the heart and mind of those who believe by faith.
And it is the Holy Spirit sent by God through baptism of being reborn again in the spirit of God that comes and dwells in the heart and mind of those that accept Jesus Christ as their Savior.
And Paul teaches that message given by God for all to follow.
Shamma please stop talking nonsense.
What do you mean by "accomplished"?
If you look at every person who is put to death you can say "accomplished".
You claim that Jesus is God.
So he knew everything in advance.
Why then blame Judas? poor chap.
When Peter betrayed him it was ok but Judas ...no.no!
lol...
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#198011 Dec 30, 2013
Faith wrote:
Why do I have to come here to find you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1Cin0QzuEssXX
I left them rage and give vent to their frustrations :) nah..not true. truth is I ve found interesting things to discuss here. Im learning

here's one I like
http://youtu.be/t8Lb14kRRBc

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#198012 Dec 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams, brother.
Good points.
I believe that Paul was the one with a revolutionary and universal plan compared even with Jesus!
He bravely ventured out to the Non Jews/ Gentiles against all odds and got killed.
The mistake he made was simple:
He used the wrong vehicle.....ie: Jesus the Jewish messenger!
Jesus did not come for the Gentiles and his mission was limited in nature.
By clinging t Jesus and the disciples, Paul came across as a complete fake who was trying to change their words and perception.
The acid test was when he went looking for the few original disciples who were petrified to hear that PAul was on his way to see them and they were hiding in fear!!!
This makes no sense.
Assuming both Paul and the original disciples (with the recently awarded great commission) were totally filled with the holy spirit/ghost who would have clearlytold the original disciples in advance about Paul's "conversion"!
Obviously the holy spirit/ghost failed miserably or Paul was lying!
Folks can decide for themselves.
Take Paul away and Christianity falls!
Salaams.
You are stupid and speak with insanity like your insane so called prophet Muhammad
Paul's teachings are God's truth received from from God.
Paul's message is repent and receive God as your Savior.
That is the same message that Jesus was sent by the Father to give to all mankind.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#198013 Dec 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Nina....
I tried that point of view and he wants the names in Hebrew although he first posted as Jimmie Boswell!
If I say Jesus Moses or Abraham he insults me.
Oh well.....we can't all be right....
Peace...
I find the way rabbee writes the names difficult for me to type i m trying to indulge him but I dont know Hebrew and I cant google translation doesnt help.I think we can all agree to write the names in our own way trying not to make it difficult for others.. I caught myself writing in a post Abraham etc and ibrahim .. I laughed when Iread it but ok.. I take it that what is easily understood there's no need to explain. what is not easy I m doing my best to help and I 'd appreciated if others helped me too.

we cant all be right but we can all be right about some points and wrong about others Alex

but rabbee...rabbee is not unfamiliar to me there's a greek with his special ways and rabbee reminds me of him. He too has ideas that are not easily accepted but I m open to unconventional ideas they are a challenge you never know what you can learn.

Location hidden

#198014 Dec 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma please stop talking nonsense.
What do you mean by "accomplished"?
If you look at every person who is put to death you can say "accomplished".
You claim that Jesus is God.
So he knew everything in advance.
Why then blame Judas? poor chap.
When Peter betrayed him it was ok but Judas ...no.no!
lol...
You are stupid and a dumb Muslim.
You kiss the ass of your demon filled prophet Muhammad.
What I posted you don't have the sanity to understand.

God is not a simpleton like Muhammad portrayed God to be in the Quran.
Muhammad created a culture of death and destruction of human life.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#198015 Dec 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Jesus came for the Jews and that was his claim.
Do you not wonder why he never tried to venture out to far off places like Brazil?lol..
Jesus was a Jewish man.
The Jews in some shape or form were awaiting a messiah.
The romans were not awaiting a messiah nor were the greeks!
Paul & co decide to drag Jesus into the gentile arena...and
The rest is history.
and...??? don't leave out the juicy part. and what? that idea of Paul making the best of jesus is not new to me but i never really understood how exactly Paul accomplished something -and what.

I'd say even if he started one way .. things surpassed him No lie lasts for ever Alex

there's something I like to say "God's fools and tools" it applies perfectly on various cases.

but dont just intrigue me .. and..?? what?
I never understood for the little while I ve been here why non-christians argue about Paul?or you for that matter?..What did Paul do ?
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#198016 Dec 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Teachings of Paul Part-48
Subject Matter:
Pure
Titus 1-15
What Paul Wrote?)
To the pure everything is pure to the corrupt and unbelieving nothing is pure
Remarks (MUQ)
Strange logic
what s strange about it? how would you not find it strange ?
if he said:
to the pure everything is impure , to the corrupt and unbelieving everything is pure?
or what other combination but this one would not sound strange logic?
MUQ wrote:
Subject Matter:
Qualification
Eph. 5-5
What Paul Wrote?)
Know this, no depraved, impure or covetous person who serves the god ‘money’ shall have a pert in the Kingdom of Christ and of God
Remarks (MUQ)
Tell this to church of today!
we should tell it to the Church of today and every church of every time. just dont say that the priests of Paul's time were angels that wanted nothing to do with money or that we shouldnt tell it to Islam of today and of the early days. For all we all know Mohamed waged religious wars of pillage and looting and whatever nature spoils of war he and his holy army of saints could get their pure believing hands on .

so??
MUQ wrote:
Subject Matter:
Religion
1Tim. 6-6
What Paul Wrote?)
In reality, religion is a treasure if we are content with what we have, we brought nothing into the world and we leave it with nothing….indeed the love of money is the root of every evil
Remarks (MUQ)
No comment
why no comment?

the first part no matter who says it in what context or with whatever intent is an all time truth. Common place.at best is carries no deep meaning at worst it has no significance or effect on one's world view.

the second part.. what is your objection? that love of money is not the root of all evil? is it only of some evil? or is it not at all root of evil?

what's your point if your purpose was to make no comment?
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#198017 Dec 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly your post shows that it is not truth which you are seeking.
But it is your hatred of Islam which you are sugar coating in your posts.
This bias ruins all your efforts and creates a mental block.
I do not hate Paul or John. My observation is that they are Superimposing their Own thoughts and teachings as those of Jesus.
If Paul wanted a new religion of his own, he should have said so and go ahead.....there is no problem in that.
Passing his own reason and logic and passing it off as Jesus' was the dishonest part.
so was that your point MUQ|?

<< My observation is that they are Superimposing their Own thoughts and teachings as those of Jesus.>>

how can you prove that those views were not really Jesus's too?
really how can you prove it? are you Jesus? did Jesus write a book on his own? were you there next to Jesus?

really I dont see any other way in which you might have a claim as to what Jesus real views and teachings were. that were other than Paul's anyway .

and seriously now are you saying that Mohamed didnt superimpose his own views that he presented as Allah's own ?

and what the hard proof of such a claim?

unless
you were there together with Muhammed and heard GAbriel say the same things that Mohamed allegedly heard.
and.
you were also there watching and checking that teh scribes wrote down EXACTLY what Mohamed had praeched ( along with his own contradictions) which was exactly what Gabriel had told Mohammed because you were there too and heard Gabriel and can testify to the truth of Mohamed's words and the scribes written outcome

but... you cant prove anything so what you're doing is just projection . What you cannot and will not accuse islam of you project on christianity .

it's really funny.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#198018 Dec 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not dislike Paul of John..... my comments are only on what they wrote.
If they pass on their own words and thoughts as Jesus' this is not correct.
Spreading of love and peace cannot come by deception.
Paul misused the Grey Cells that God gave him, if he was a sincere and truthful person, the moment he realized that he was wrong and Jesus was a True Prophet and Messenger of God, he should immediately have gone to Chosen Disciples of Jesus and learn from them True Teaching of Jesus and then use his Grey and brown and White cells to propagate that message.
Then he would be a Great person, spreading the message of peace and Love on behalf of Jesus.
Since you belong to the religion that has lost the link with prophets of God and their message completely, so you are unaware what is the importance of that office and why no one should speak from their own mind on such matters.
You should discuss your Hinduism with us and not Christianity and Paul and John.
How can you prove that Mohammed didnt present his own ideas as Allah's?

no really how can you prove it?

I say you just cant.

you accept it as such Because Mohamed said and the scribes wrote so.

in fact only Because some scribes wrote so ,. YOu dont even know what Mohammed really said why would you ever know what jesus ever said?

I advise Muslims to get down to earth and quit fighting a losing battle.

Because that's what it is and we're also kind of forced to watch their suicidal struggle.

so.. I m waiting for proofs.

oh . and..<<Spreading of love and peace cannot come by deception.>>
another projection??? but isnt that exactly what TAQUIYA is all about . Lie in the name of islam and Allah ??

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#198019 Dec 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Rabbee admit that you know the Jesus story from your bible days!
Thank you.
You have lied again by insulting my Christian past.
rabbee: the son from a family, with an atheist father, having bible days? your insane logic, is impeccable.

proclaiming you are or have been a christian, is by no means even implies you are or was anywhere near messiah like. you are just another one of those, pretend believers who betrayed Him. you ran to the enemy first chance you got, just like the one allegedly called judas. while Christ, was outspoken, brave, courageous, and bold even to His demise. and never once spoke against, G-D'S Interaction with this world.

no! you have never, actually been a christian. and only trying to give the illusion, you ever were one. is just more of your, vain false witness. fool yourself all you want, but you have never fooled G-D with your own fake christianity. and even now you, are exposing the insult you were to Christ and christianity, true believers in G-D and Christ, do not run to the enemies of G-D, for aid and comfort.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#198020 Dec 30, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you prove that Mohammed didnt present his own ideas as Allah's?
no really how can you prove it?
I say you just cant.
This is why the other day I wrote Allah aka Muhammad. It's very clear that by the "revelations" the only who benefit the most was Muhammad. The Hadiths help a lot to explain why certain verses "came down".

However, let me turn your question to you. How can you prove that the biblical prophets didn't present their own ideas as YHVH's?

Location hidden

#198021 Dec 30, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need repent by going to church and sit on chair to tell all our sins to human
And Waite untill he forgive us
Our relation direct to God
If we did sin we ask god
We don't ask human
If this man forgive us by going who have higher position and higher go to who is much more higher preist
So what if highest preist die
Then who will forgive your sin
There are many sinful preist who rape and commit adultery
Who will forgive him
How could sinful person forgive your sins
Whole process is Stuipid
You talk like a dumb ass moron.
You have no idea what God is all about.
God is not about the religion of Islam.
All Muslims do is submit to the will of their demonized prophet Muhammad.
Muslim live the life of their insane madman Muhammad.
Muslims should go live in the desert and stay out of civilized society.
You want to be looked upon as a good person, but you can't be.
For you follow the demonized madman Muhammad.
You are blind to the good that is in those that follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.
And you are blind to the fact that Muhammad and his religion of Islam promote insanity in the mind of Muslims.
What is the teaching of Gods Holy Trinity?
You have no idea!
You have no idea that it is God bringing Himself into the life of those that have faith in God.
Muslims don't have God in their life they have the life of Muhammad.
You have Muhammad cursing God in the Quran and all his evil thoughts about the Trinity of God.
You have a madman wanting to kill God for having a Spirit son of Himself.
your mind is filled with the insanity of Muhammad!
Alex WM

London, UK

#198022 Dec 30, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the son from a family, with an atheist father, having bible days? your insane logic, is impeccable.
proclaiming you are or have been a christian, is by no means even implies you are or was anywhere near messiah like. you are just another one of those, pretend believers who betrayed Him. you ran to the enemy first chance you got, just like the one allegedly called judas. while Christ, was outspoken, brave, courageous, and bold even to His demise. and never once spoke against, G-D'S Interaction with this world.
no! you have never, actually been a christian. and only trying to give the illusion, you ever were one. is just more of your, vain false witness. fool yourself all you want, but you have never fooled G-D with your own fake christianity. and even now you, are exposing the insult you were to Christ and christianity, true believers in G-D and Christ, do not run to the enemies of G-D, for aid and comfort.
You had no Tv, no evangelist, no 7th day , no mormon, no JW....no door to door thumpers...
no dollar bill with "god" in it?
Come on Rabbee...please admit that you were introduced to Christianity like many others.
Even a child in a remote village knows about Jesus, Adam, Moses, Eve, Mary and even Judas!
Alex WM

London, UK

#198023 Dec 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are stupid and speak with insanity like your insane so called prophet Muhammad
Paul's teachings are God's truth received from from God.
Paul's message is repent and receive God as your Savior.
That is the same message that Jesus was sent by the Father to give to all mankind.
I thought Jesus was savior!!
What did Paul tell you? Did he tell you to receive God or Jesus as your savior?
Jesus told you to receive God as your savior and NOT him (Jesus).....well...if a man gives a good message about god and if people turn to god, that man is a "kind" of "save-your" ass
Shamma Paul's message is not the same as that of Jesus' message.
Jesus clearly tells his boys that he came only for the Jews while Paul was a greater visionary looking out for Gentiles!
Take Paul out and Gentile Christianity is dead.
Take Jesus the man out....and still there will be Christianity as created by the Church with "son god" and ghost god"!
Alex WM

London, UK

#198024 Dec 30, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
and...??? don't leave out the juicy part. and what? that idea of Paul making the best of jesus is not new to me but i never really understood how exactly Paul accomplished something -and what.
I'd say even if he started one way .. things surpassed him No lie lasts for ever Alex
there's something I like to say "God's fools and tools" it applies perfectly on various cases.
but dont just intrigue me .. and..?? what?
I never understood for the little while I ve been here why non-christians argue about Paul?or you for that matter?..What did Paul do ?
Paul is a very interesting person.
Jesus never met him.
But Paul comes up with a made up "encounter" so as to pump his version of religion to Gentiles.
If a man claims that he saw "ghost" "ghost god" "ghost of hamlet" ghost of jesus", without any credible witness, will you believe him?
Believing "Rabbee"'s claim about his encounter with G-d is no worse than believing Paul's claim!!
The Gentile Christian world does NOT follow Jesus or even properly take heed of his message...they believe what Paul tells them.
What do you think about "faith" and "deed"?
Without Paul, we don’t have Christianity. The 12 knew nothing of the Church, the body of Christ, our identification in Christ’s death and resurrection, the gospel of grace, the rapture, the blinding of Israel, etc. Furthermore, the 12 never ministered to Gentiles. Paul always had to defend his ministry from those who wanted to put Gentiles under the Mosaic Law. This was one of the reasons he declared that he had worked harder and suffered more than all of the 12.
Differences of the Ministries of Jesus and Paul
1. Jesus: Preached the gospel of the kingdom and Paul Preached the gospel of the grace of God
2. Jesus defined the “kingdom of heaven” as Israel’s prophetic earthly kingdom and Paul defined the “kingdom of heaven” as the heavenly position of the body of Christ
3. Jesus presented Himself as Messiah and King of the Jews (Israel) and Paul presented Jesus as the risen Lord, Head of the body of Christ
4. Jesus preached repentance, baptism, and faith as necessary for salvation and Paul preached faith alone as necessary for salvation
5. Jesus had Jews only for His audience (2 exceptions) and Paul had Gentiles as his primary audience
6. Jesus operated under the Mosaic Law while Paul operated under grace.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#198025 Dec 30, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well first of all Nina, i thank you for being kind and more attentive to G-D.

but i would not exactly state, TheTorah is the first five collection of Little books of the alleged as old testament.. i am referring to The Actual -Scroll, written in eevreet. as the reason i would not actually say yes to this, is because there are more than a few differences. which keeps me, from saying a resounding yes to that. i haven't found, a really good translation of TheTorah without some kind of personal prejudice involved. and is why i have made some, more exact, precise, and accurate translations myself without any prejudice involved. first hand direct, from TheTorah Scroll translations.

and you have to understand, that everyone usually has two sets of names. one is what the world calls us, and the other is what G-D calls us. as you notice this in scripture, with G-D giving to someone their name according to HIM. and most people never get to see or hear, their unseen or unheard given name from G-D.

so yes essentially Yeshooah, is both adam and his mate chaooah in one body as Adam. which is not revealed, until the second occurrence of Adam near the end of the sixth day. which is The-Comforter, adam/jesus is promised to be returned with. cause G-D'S basic story line never changes, no matter how much the world likes to change it to suit their own vanity.

and so yes essentially adam and chaooah, are actually The One put to death, 2000 years ago. as i do not think i could accept them being called mr and mrs jesus christ. i prefer, to call Them what G-D calls Them. since it eliminates a lot of confusion, the world has incorporated here in The-Story.

it is even suspicious, where the name eve came from. since it is no where to be found, in The Actual Torah Scroll. as the letters chet-vav-hey does not even come close to spelling eve. especially with the vav, having that special oo vowel mark. which means the v sound is not pronounced.

and the eevreet word chaooah does mean, all birth, wide birth, or broad birth. whereas the word eve or erev, doesn't even come close to meaning that. and they both arrive late afternoon, in the sixth day not close enough to even refer to it as the eve of the seventh day. 130 man years shy, of the evening dawn of the sixth to seventh day 5844 when adam is 130 years old. when G-D takes off for the day of vacation, and places adam and his mate in charge like always.

and yes we should be angry at this world, for choosing to be in hell. rather than in, Heaven on earth. we only got two choices here, Heaven or hell - and they all chose to get hell instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Episcopal Church, Wiccans, and the Divine F... (Mar '10) 14 hr Really 64
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Mon thetruth 14,715
News Pagans Out Of The 'Broom Closet' In Southwest R... (Jan '10) Sun indano 240
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Aug 29 thetruth 59
Doris w/ Spells4free Aug 25 Redd 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 19 Dude 12
News Nigeria: Religion, morality and politics Aug 12 jinxi 1
More from around the web