Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 220838 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Muslim

Dubai, UAE

#197837 Dec 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad didn't know God!
Muhammad grew up worshiping the moon god Allah along with the 360 idols at the Kaaba.
The moon god was believed by the pagan Arabs to be the creator of the world
As a caravan guide Muhammad met people of different religions among them heretic Christians, and learned about the Jewish God Yahweh as being the one true God.
Muhammad came to believe his moon god was the same god that Jews and Christians believed in.
So he got rid of the other 360 idols and claimed his Allah god as the one true God for all peoples to worship.
When the Jews and Christians rejected his Allah god he took revenge on them and Muslims have been doing that ever since.
Don't lie he didn't worship moon

Abraham people were worshipping idols
Does that mean he worshipped idols ?

Does that mean he didn't know god

So stop laying

Bible say you are worshipping idols so god punish you by not understanding nation / Arab pre islam

Jesus idols in church look like what hindusim do

Deutonemy

21 They made me jealous by what is no god
    and angered me with their worthless idols.
I will make them envious by those who are not a people;
    I will make them angry by a nation that has no understanding.
Muslim

Dubai, UAE

#197838 Dec 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>This is a good link to learn about Muhammad and who he was.
http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...
His parents die while he born

So they didn't taught him any thing about paganism
Neither any one

He didn't worship it

Just like prophet Abraham peace be upon him

His father was worship idols ,

Abraham father was alive but you say he know god

How could you claim prophet muhammad didn't know god

We conclude you r trying to twist prophet life

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#197839 Dec 28, 2013
Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
It obvious you dump
Why you interpete Acts as you incilation
Act is jew book
They don't believe in jesus
Neither coss of christ
So it is better to read your bible
Which say jesus crusified as punishment,
7 The Jewish leaders insisted,“We have a law, and according to that law he must die, because he claimed to be the Son of God.”
•hollyspirit filled elizebth does that make her God
All Muslim filled with holly spirit ( no wine
Christian including preist not filled with holly spirit
Jesus turn water to wine so he is not filled with holly spirit
Luke 1:15
Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Luke 1:15.
For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Dump girl dump her bible
So you are saying your Allah god is a street punk that like Muslims that murder innocent people Muslims don't need a Savior.

Location hidden

#197840 Dec 28, 2013
Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie he didn't worship moon
Abraham people were worshipping idols
Does that mean he worshipped idols ?
Does that mean he didn't know god
So stop laying
Bible say you are worshipping idols so god punish you by not understanding nation / Arab pre islam
Jesus idols in church look like what hindusim do
Deutonemy
21 They made me jealous by what is no god
    and angered me with their worthless idols.
I will make them envious by those who are not a people;
    I will make them angry by a nation that has no understanding.
You are a dumb Muslim.
You are nothing but a street bully telling lies about Muhammad.
Here get to know who Muhaad was on this link.
Muslim

Dubai, UAE

#197841 Dec 28, 2013
Bible talk Abraham father worship idols

Does that make him pagans

CALL OF ABRAHAM
Genesis 12:1
         With a father who worshiped idols and a city dedicated to wickedness, Abraham was not raised in the best of environments. Yet, when God called, Abraham believed God and by faith followed God's instructions. Hebrews 11:8, states that: "By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whether he went."

Location hidden

#197842 Dec 28, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
So you confirm you r laying about raping as usual
Stop laying again proophet peace be upon him didn't ask to capture women and there is no such order mentioned in hadith
As we know there is prisoner in every war
Later prophet release them,
Your book ask to keep virgin for their self to have fun
While not virgin to be killed
17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
19 “Anyone who has killed someone or touched someone who was killed must stay outside the camp seven days. On the third and seventh days you must purify yourselves and your captives. 20 Purify every garment as well as everything made of leather, goat hair or wood.”
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
When Muslim in their way to war they even don't cut branch of tree opposite christian
Read rest
As we know Muslim war was self protecting because they don't want peace ( they break convienet several time
They don't want muslim have light they don't want see Muslim worshipping creator only one God
No one other him
Monotheism
No one god plus one god (1+1=1) equal one
In presence ( simple only one) of islam christianity not consider monotheism
Your monotheism moon god Allah is not a God.
Muslims are street punks they don't need a savior.
Muslims murder innocent people for a fake god.
Muhammad was a castor spells.
Muhammad conjured up jinn devils.
BOMBER

Celle, Germany

#197843 Dec 28, 2013
F**K ISLAM !!
F**K MUSLIM !!
GET OUT FROM COUNTRY YOU DIRTY MUSLIMS !!!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#197844 Dec 28, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
so.. to sum up. Jesus was a jew and as such he had nothing new to teach. and yet he not only taught new outrageous things but he made a whole fuss in his time and ever since , he was a fraudster who taught nothing new to his people that' s why he was brought to court that's why he was charged with blasphemy that's why he was sentenced to death and that's exactly why he was NOT crucified nor did he die on the cross.He flew into thin air.
Because he was a fraudster , he taught nothing new and that really pissed off the priests. the "nothing new" he didnt teach .
But!!!!
that fraudulous nonteacher makes a great condiment if you sprinkle him on the judaic basic ingredients --please no overdose just a dash -you'll get a delicious one and only true new salad recipe as old as Abraham

the more we read you bmz the more enlightened we get about what islam really is.
:))
It is true that Jesus was a Jew and that he came with nothing new and brought nothing new.

No, Jesus the son of Mary was a noble and a holy man. I mean a man of God, but the fraudulent Church fathers turned that man of God in to GodMan, ManGod and what not.

His mission failed and flopped because the Pharisees and the Sadducees did not want to lose power and control.

The more you read me, the more enlightened you will become about Christianity, which has no support from the man Jesus himself.

If you think hard, you will realize that the religion of God was already established in his time. The Scripture was there. People were not pagans and worshipped only the God of Abraham.

That clearly shows that Jesus also left nothing new behind him.

Jesus was one of the most obedient and faithful slaves and servants of God. He came only as a teacher to reform Judaism and to make it easier for folks to observe. That isw hy people called him Rabbi. He was against traditions, which were not really laws.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#197845 Dec 28, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
now back to the question you didnt answer:
why on earth and whole universe does Allah say "WE " in the Quran when referring to Allahself?
why??
How many are there in the one and only Allah?
In semitic languages is very common the plural majestic 'we'.
bmz

Singapore

#197846 Dec 28, 2013
BOMBER wrote:
F**K ISLAM !!
F**K MUSLIM !!
GET OUT FROM COUNTRY YOU DIRTY MUSLIMS !!!
Schwein!

This is your golden chance to carry out another holocaust. There are about 3 million plus Muslims. Do it fast!

By the way, after you had been fucked thoroughly in WWII, you lost many men and did not have enough manpower to do odd jobs.

And that is why the German government invited the Muslims in.

Verstehen Sie, abgefuckt dummkopf!

Location hidden

#197847 Dec 28, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
In semitic languages is very common the plural majestic 'we'.
But it is not singular in Muslim use of the word "WE".
Allah created the world for Muhammad.
Allah appointed Muhammad an Apostle before Adam was created.
So the since is Allah is including Muhammad in the use of the word "WE".
"The common theory of "divine right of kings", that the monarch acted conjointly with the deity. Hence, he used "we", meaning "God and I..."

You have to read this link then you will understand the meaning of the word "We" in Muslim scriptures.
"Creation"
http://www.al-islam.org/life-muhammad-prophet...

Location hidden

#197848 Dec 28, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true that Jesus was a Jew and that he came with nothing new and brought nothing new.
No, Jesus the son of Mary was a noble and a holy man. I mean a man of God, but the fraudulent Church fathers turned that man of God in to GodMan, ManGod and what not.
His mission failed and flopped because the Pharisees and the Sadducees did not want to lose power and control.
The more you read me, the more enlightened you will become about Christianity, which has no support from the man Jesus himself.
If you think hard, you will realize that the religion of God was already established in his time. The Scripture was there. People were not pagans and worshipped only the God of Abraham.
Jesus was one of the most obedient and faithful slaves and servants of God. He came only as a teacher to reform Judaism and to make it easier for folks to observe. That isw hy people called him Rabbi. He was against traditions, which were not really laws.
Wrong!
You are describing the Muslim Jesus as sent by the moon god Allah not the Jesus God sent down from heaven.
The Muslim Jesus is a fake that never existed.
But in order to make him real Muslims try to equate their fake Jesus with the True Jesus in the Gospels.

That is why Muslims don't accept Jesus as the Son of God.
bmz

Singapore

#197849 Dec 28, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
"you have said it" ( and it will be written down in history )
you have said it ( and I DONT deny it
good thing is YOU have said it.
jesus never denied it. Mohamed did 7 centuries later. For Mohamed was there next to Jesus and he knew better than Jesus or his disciples and his contemporaries what Jesus said.
why are muslims so obsessed about Jesus?
that God is quite a player. Jesus must be chuckling as we speak He's so popular even among those who only want a dash of him.
Christianity spread through lies.

Jesus never said that he was the son of God or God, etc.

None of us is obsessed with Jesus. We just demolish the shameful lies against Jesus, the son of Mary.

How can Jesus chuckle when he is dead, dust, bones and history?

The dash of Jesus:

1. Was not the son of God. Was the son of Mary.

2. God does not have a son.

3. Trinity condemned and ridiculed.

4. Jesus was neither killed nor crucified.
bmz

Singapore

#197850 Dec 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong!
You are describing the Muslim Jesus as sent by the moon god Allah not the Jesus God sent down from heaven.
The Muslim Jesus is a fake that never existed.
But in order to make him real Muslims try to equate their fake Jesus with the True Jesus in the Gospels.
I was talking about your good-for-nothing incoherent Jesus. Read again:

If you think hard, you will realize that the religion of God was already established in his time.

The Scripture was there. People were not pagans and worshipped only the God of Abraham.

Jesus was one of the most obedient and faithful slaves and servants of God. He came only as a teacher to reform Judaism and to make it easier for folks to observe. That is why people called him Rabbi. He was against traditions, which were not really laws.
bmz

Singapore

#197851 Dec 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
We do not accept because that is a lie from the Church that was founded by pagans.

Jesus never said that he was the son of God.

That Jesus is the Son of God, is Horse Shit, Shamma. How long will you keep on telling lies.
Nina Q

Greece

#197853 Dec 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>This is a good link to learn about Muhammad and who he was.
thanks shamma I ve saved it to read it later thanks

Location hidden

#197854 Dec 28, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks shamma I ve saved it to read it later thanks
Here is another link that Muslims believe Muhammad was a Divine person as the perfect human being.
And that the world was created by Allah just for Muhammad, and the world belongs to Muslims because of it.
Nina Q

Greece

#197855 Dec 28, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: now just what was that saying, hell hath no greater furry than? my goodness Girl, where did you come from? i have never seen a woman of G-D, like you. and i, like it. if i did not know better, i would accuse you of being THE HOLY FEMENINE SPIRIT of G-D.
haha wow rabee!! there's that friend that means to call me "goddess" but ..you know.. he's just greek and crazy . Consistent to his being.

trust me ..it doesnt go to my head. just in my veins. hahaa

shalom !
Nina Q

Greece

#197856 Dec 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Here is another link that Muslims believe Muhammad was a Divine person as the perfect human being.
And that the world was created by Allah just for Muhammad, and the world belongs to Muslims because of it.
ah is that so ?/ so Muhamed not only used the necessary condiment of Jesus as I thought but he went as far and it went as deep to his head that he wished to become Jesus in the place of Jesus?

aaahh... things are more serious and nastier than I thought. pity.

"I was Prophet when Adam was between soul and body (i.e. when Adam's creation was in its preliminary stages)" (at-Tabarani, Al-Mu'jjam al-Kabir; Al Khasa'is al-Kubra, vol.1, p.4).

meanwhile you have no idea what laughs I have when I read that word "prophet" In any context especially anything in regard wtih the ..past.

thanks again for the link .
Nina Q

Greece

#197857 Dec 28, 2013
so .. if this is true --and it's up to muslims to refute it-- this is the absolute awsome truth we've all been looking for.

<<Muhammad's Light adorned the 'Arsh (Throne) of God. When eons later, Adam was created, that Light was put in his forehead. It continued its journey, generation after generation, through numerous prophets and their successors till it came to Prophet Ibrahim (a.s.). From Ibrahim (a.s.), it came to his eldest son, Prophet Isma'il (a.s.).>

Mohamed was the Son of Allah.
period.

and Jesus supposedly saying
"before Abraham was , I AM"

IS A FRAUD. HE COPIED MOHAMED.

that was some travelling mohamedan light.
so.. Muhammed is the son of Allah after all.

he was before Adam was before Abraham and all others was and certainly he was before Jesus was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 10 hr Reason Personified 14,660
News The Divine Right of Kings and Generals (Aug '13) Mon The Prophet Smell... 28
HELP Wicca Covens in my area! (Jun '09) Sun NewWiccanMember 62
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) May 28 Kathwynn 503
Pagans gather for elaborate Wiccan funeral of c... May 28 shell 1
News the Beheading Sura: Robert Spencer's Blogging t... May 23 Dragnet52 5
Covertly clearing negative energy from the office (Sep '07) May 21 Debra 49
More from around the web