Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256291 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#197491 Dec 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is nonsense and hilarious, Rabbee.
That a man is a Jew because his mother is a Jewess, is absurd! Genealogy was always established through the father.
It is only applicable for Aliya (Residence/immigration to Israel). It is not a Torah clause or requirement.
And next you will be telling me that covenants were established with women in your theTorah.
BMZ---That a man is a Jew because his mother is a Jewess, is absurd!

HughBe--- Greetings BMZ, I would have thought that the truth spoken of by you is self-evident. Also, not only is the doctrine absurd but it is a lie, it is corrupt and in my mind it is used to commit crimes against humanity i.e. the Jewish people. The criminals should be charged.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#197492 Dec 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Damn that mouse has a severe case of flatulence.
A foul odour has been discharged from that holes of the rat and is pervading the airwaves.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#197493 Dec 23, 2013
that=the
Alex WM

London, UK

#197494 Dec 23, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: never the less, biologically attached, by association of a jewish mother in the linage of Daveed. for in the scriptures of men, must know how to read according to the way they thought then. but a grandson of Daveed, is still considered as a son of Daveed. so do not try to be an intellectual imbecile. when you know perfectly well, what is meant by it. and you prefer to be a hard nose, butthole about it. making you look like, somebodies thoughtless zombie.
and please do not overcompensate, by calling all of this world as humanity. when alleged men's, inhumanity to allege as men, is nowhere close to the description of humanity. for none of my real children, are like fighting dogs for their own masters. wolf pack fighting other wolf packs, cannot be described as brothers.
for i can surly see here, that christians, jews, and muslims are not brothers. no matter what your intent, for the delusion is. any one who is the enemy of G-D, here in TheTorah is also my enemy. regardless of whether you are, jewish dogs, christian dogs, atheist dogs, buddhist dogs, muslim dogs, or other pagan dogs, fighting for their own masters. did the muslim brothers, welcome their jewish brothers return to Yesrael? sorry i am not buying, you are all brothers delusion. when even all muslims, murdering each other are brothers. because your masters, are not the same masters.
and you might want to learn, the difference between education and brainwashing. in your attempt to brainwash others, in the same manner you were brainwashed untrue to G-D. in this whole world brainwashed, in their own way untrue to G-D. for again here in TheTorah i reject you all as my only true grandchildren of TheOne True G-D you all denounce.
Have you read what TS is saying about Imran?
I was explaining to him that "son of david" did not mean he was the direct biological son of david. Get it?

You are repeating what I say in your own words!!!

Try to see good in others, Rabbee.
Stop blaming everybody.
Thank you

yehoshooah adam

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#197495 Dec 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That a man is a Jew because his mother is a Jewess, is absurd! Genealogy was always established through the father.
It is only applicable for Aliya (Residence/immigration to Israel). It is not a Torah clause or requirement.
And next you will be telling me that covenants were established with women in your theTorah.
rabbee: do not give me with your, demonic non-sense. why would i expect any of you, following that same old subtle devils again to want to understand. what is seen as true according to G-D. determining genealogy is a different matter, than to determine who is a jew. determining who really is your father, was not as clear cut in those days. whereas a woman giving birth, was the only certainty then. so no it is not only applicable for making aleeyah. it was used long before, the aleeyah. and paternity is only used to determine, recorded priestly or melech linage. i do not trust jews, any more than i trust, christians, muslims, or any other pagan dogs. when G-D says you all wrong, your all wrong. i do not care how right, any of you pretend to be. the only certainty of being a jew, was having a jewish mother then. even dna does not, prove any thing even today. there were a multitude of every known nation, that departed egypt. and there have been, many converts along the way.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#197496 Dec 23, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree with you and the same goes for you Rabbee.
You can be the only true "banana"?
rabbee: how care you even try, to insult the intellect of Who G-D came and said is the grandfather of this whole world. with your inhumane, subtle animal intellect. do you! think this is some kind of cheap dogs game? how dare you try, to lower the grandfather of this world to your subtle animal inhumane standards. i refuse to claim subtle critters, as my grandchildren here in TheTorah again. why do you assault your holy grandfather with your critter unholiness?
Alex WM

London, UK

#197497 Dec 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....
If father is Chinese and mother is a Jewess, the child is jewish, according to old rabbee!
Now that makes sense...lol
Why need Jewish men at all to have Jewish children??
Well done Rabbee...lol
Good old rabbee.
Alex WM

London, UK

#197498 Dec 23, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: do not give me with your, demonic non-sense. why would i expect any of you, following that same old subtle devils again to want to understand. what is seen as true according to G-D. determining genealogy is a different matter, than to determine who is a jew. determining who really is your father, was not as clear cut in those days. whereas a woman giving birth, was the only certainty then. so no it is not only applicable for making aleeyah. it was used long before, the aleeyah. and paternity is only used to determine, recorded priestly or melech linage. i do not trust jews, any more than i trust, christians, muslims, or any other pagan dogs. when G-D says you all wrong, your all wrong. i do not care how right, any of you pretend to be. the only certainty of being a jew, was having a jewish mother then. even dna does not, prove any thing even today. there were a multitude of every known nation, that departed egypt. and there have been, many converts along the way.
Ok Rabbee....
Get rid of all Jewish men.
Populate the place with non Jewish men.
Their children with Jewish women will still be Jewish, according to you!
Thank you for your "solution".
Alex WM

London, UK

#197499 Dec 23, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: how care you even try, to insult the intellect of Who G-D came and said is the grandfather of this whole world. with your inhumane, subtle animal intellect. do you! think this is some kind of cheap dogs game? how dare you try, to lower the grandfather of this world to your subtle animal inhumane standards. i refuse to claim subtle critters, as my grandchildren here in TheTorah again. why do you assault your holy grandfather with your critter unholiness?
Produce the proof Rabbee.
God may have come to me too. But that is between me and my interpretation of God.
The "god" holy ghost has spoken to many.
You are not unique.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#197500 Dec 23, 2013
Unbiased wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if you did, no one would have taken your word for that, azzhole!
rabbee: still attempting to bear, false witness i see. altering what was written, for the cause of your lying. so are you proud of being a liar, critter, butthole, idolater, murderer, robber, and thief? with such pride, in only your ability to sin.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#197501 Dec 23, 2013
do not care if all of you think of G-D as a joke to you. with your being the joke against G-D. my being here was entirely predictable, even if you all deny this with your being a demonic joke against G-D.

amazing that nobody knew, the time and hour of my return. that even i, was not expecting. even though the time and the hour, were precisely predictable in TheTorah you all and your grandmother reject being here in again.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#197502 Dec 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Now Shamma trying to teach an "authentic Jew" about Jewish Scripture!!
This should be fun!!
I doubt if our Shamma can read either Greek or Hebrew or Arabic.
But it is interesting how will he claim "master hood" in each of these languages.
Mr. Eric, now the ball is in your court. Let us see your response.!!
PS:
I do not know, how a Greek Translation can make Hebrew Original redundant.
Seventy or 100 Scholars does not mean any thing, it would not grant them immunity from error and mis-interpretation.
You don't know because your a dumb Muslim.
The Jew is ignorant of the history of Jews.
He is ignorant that the Jews were a captive people and had to learn the language of their captures.
Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic, and Syriac were the common language spoken by both Jews and Gentiles at the time of Jesus.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#197503 Dec 23, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read what TS is saying about Imran?
I was explaining to him that "son of david" did not mean he was the direct biological son of david. Get it?
You are repeating what I say in your own words!!!
Try to see good in others, Rabbee.
Stop blaming everybody.
Thank you
rabbee: if it is not in their scripture, it is irrelevant. as far as i know, there is no mention of Merreeam's Mother in scripture. your arguing, some moot point. some called Him The Son of Daveed, according to their scripture. and the truth is, His Mother was in the linage of Daveed according to their scripture. and wanting to be an intelectual imbecile about it, won't change this. Yeshooah according to scripture, never objected to His being called The Son of Daveed. and muhammed said, Yeshooah is a true prophet. so you have no choice, but to accept it as true. according to your own, Quran scripture. otherwise your disbelieving your own scripture in order to disbelieve theirs. now that is a double, blasphemous whammy.

good in others, where? i see no good here, in anyone. when it is obvious to me, you all do not worship the same g-ds. when not even all muslims worship, the same g-ds. i am not stupid, i can see what is going on in iran, syria, israel, dubai, world terroristism, and the congo. and you are trying to tell me, you are all brothers. i do not even see this, on this message board. am i the only one, seeing all this pestilence, plague, and famine you all refuse to see? with all the stuff happening, for worshiping other g-ds. i am not, a brainless idiot.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#197504 Dec 23, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Rabbee....
Get rid of all Jewish men.
Populate the place with non Jewish men.
Their children with Jewish women will still be Jewish, according to you!
Thank you for your "solution".
rabbee: i am not going to go against TheCommand of G-D, for your demonic sake or anyone else's. i am not a member, of the league of intellectual idiots and morons that you are a member. your bigotry and hardheadedness, as an enemy of G-D is well noted

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#197505 Dec 23, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Produce the proof Rabbee.
God may have come to me too. But that is between me and my interpretation of God.
The "god" holy ghost has spoken to many.
You are not unique.
rabbee: when the time of the appointment is, then it shall be. but for now, what is written in TheTorah is sill the only true evidence. unless G-D Directly chooses, to reveal this prior to then. i have not tried to lie to you, so don't you dare even try to lie to me. i am not interpreting, what G-D gave to me. when you tell me "god" holy ghost, has spoken to many. i can only intrepet that as an unholy "god' and unholy ghost. which is not THE HOLY SPIRIT of G-D, or G-D. and you are a hypocrite, pretending in your own uniqueness against others. there is no one else here, in Scripture like Me today, or yesterday. you shall not find anyone today, giving the same message G-D gave to me. and i have always been retuned, at this same precise time. for G-D, does not lie. all of you are the liars, not G-D here in TheTorah again. there is nobody else like Noach in scripture, there is nobody else like Avraham in scripture, there is nobody else like Moshe in scripture, there is nobody else like Adam in scripture, and there is nobody else like adam in scripture. we all have our, specific unique assignments to do from G-D. even if all of you! are not doing yours with G-D, here in TheTorah.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#197507 Dec 23, 2013
Who is Allah? That's easy. Allah is Mohammad.The record of his thefts, murders, and enslavements makes it quite clear, UNLESS, OF COURSE, Allah is a ALSO thief, a murderer, and an enslaver, which I sincerely doubt is the case.

Since: Dec 13

Arlington Heights, IL

#197508 Dec 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know because your a dumb Muslim.
He is ignorant that the Jews were a captive people and had to learn the language of their captures.
Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic, and Syriac were the common language spoken by both Jews and Gentiles at the time of Jesus.
Just admit it. You were wrong and you corrected yourself the second time. The 70 scholars only translated the Torah--the Law.

http://www.ou.org/chagim/roshchodesh/tevet/se...

http://www.ccel.org/c/charles/otpseudepig/ari...
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#197509 Dec 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know because your a dumb Muslim.
Learning the language of their conqueror does not mean to forget their own language. Translation into Greek does not mean to forget their Hebrew scriptures.

It is you who are dumb. Since St Paul chose Greek as his medium, his followers only took Greek to be the language of scriptures.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#197510 Dec 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing about the religion of Islam MUQ.
I will teach what the Quran Says:
The House of Imran (Arabic: &#1570;&#1604; &#1593;&#1605;&#15 85;&#1575;&#1606;) is the 3rd chapter of the Qur'an. Imran is Arabic for the biblical figure Amram, the father of Moses and Aaron, who is regarded by Muslims as being the ancestor of Mary and Jesus through his son Aaron. In Muslim belief, however, the Christian Joachim has been attributed the name Imran as well. Muslims distinguish between the two different individuals as:
"Imran, ancestor of Mary", who is Amram
"Imran, father of Mary", who is Joachim
Are you trying to say that once a prophet had a certain name, that name became Taboo and no one else would have that name?

After Amram, no one else would be named Amram in Jewish community?

And after Maryam, the sister of Moses and Aaron, no one will be named Maryam?

What type of logic is that?

The name of mother of Jesus was Maryam and not Mary.....She was from Jewish background and spoke Hebrew, Jesus himself preached in Hebrew.

All the names of these people are Hellenized to look as Greek or Roman.

Quran is 100 % correct in calling these people by their closes Arabic sounding names.

I
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#197512 Dec 23, 2013
Thanks BMZ and Alex for your appreciation.

Now this "Truth Seeker" is trying to create rift between us, by putting our statements against each other.

This is their old technique. Please be aware.

Salaam and thanks

MUQ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loner wiccan Oct 1 birdy 2
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Sep 25 de_sheets 3
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Sep '17 dirt reynolds 121
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Sep '17 ABBB 54
the 7 great clans (Jun '07) Sep '17 blessed 479
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug '17 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug '17 Trump Rules Zippy 6
More from around the web