Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 211,954

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#197055 Dec 18, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
It is stupid to say sky is empty space
What about clouds
How come it didn't say the clouds will become weak and tear open? If it did, then I would have no problems with it. But it says the sky, and the sky is the thing identified by the Quran as being adorned with the stars, and the Quran mentions that the clouds move between the earth and the sky. I can give you the verse that says this if you want..

So that excuse doesn't work, but you can try some more. To be honest with you, I often try to be very careful before I call something an error because I could be wrong. So i always try to see if I can make the verse work by inventing a possible explanation. But I can't invent anything for this problem that works and makes the problem go away. The only thing that actually seems to work or ever makes sense is if the author thought the sky was a dome or roof or physical structure of some sort. Then, the verse works perfectly and makes perfect sense. The only problem is that while it makes sense, it is absolutely 100% WRONG, and it is wrong is the same exact way that 7th century people got it wrong. The creator of the universe would never misunderstand his creation in the same exact way that 7th century people used to, so clearly this was not the creator of the universe saying this, it was a 7th century man making it all up, and he had no idea at that time just how wrong he would end up being later on. And he had no way of knowing that and nobody else did back then either. But we have ways of knowing that today. I am reasonably well educated at science, so when i read the Quran, these mistakes were immediately noticeable to me. It's like someone who says 10 + 2 = 13. If someone does not know math, then they will not recognize the error, but if someone does, then they will immediately recognize it without any effort at all. It is completely apparent. The one day you learn enough science, you will be shocked at how many wrong things the Quran said. As for any scientist who converts to Islam, and there are very few, the only thing that i can think of is that they converted to Islam without reading all of the Quran, because no scientist can ignore this error when he reads it and he will clearly see it and the other errors as well.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#197056 Dec 18, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
Wrong massage here is yours
Philipine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xRpvnWONWwMXX

Israel jew overwhelmed with quran
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Indiaan
Even celebrity muslim
Like sharukh khan
Zakir Naik famous person Haas debating about christian ( go to youtube
• asia
rabbee: conversion to any religion of men, is not proof of anyone being true to G-D here in TheTorah. even conversion to judaism, is not proof you are true to TheG-D of TheTorah. but conversion to islam, is proof you are not true to G-D, here in Only TheTorah is Happening again.

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#197057 Dec 18, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well one would expect sunni's to block shiite sites and vice versa.
Ha ha haaaa

So funny ridiculous

Link I provide doesn't relate to shiite it is about science

There are many shiite links open

Rabee confirm islam true

Sunni ve shitte has same faith .
Same bases

Not like messanic jew and other jew in israel who don't believe in jesus

Why they fall two group one believe and another dont

It prove corruption
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#197058 Dec 18, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
It is stupid to say sky is empty space
What about clouds
There are clouds and stars and planets in the sky, but the Quran didn't say that the clouds, stars or planets will become weak and crack open, it says the sky will become weak and crack open. It says the sun will fold up it's light, the stars will scatter, the moon will split open, and the sky will split open. The sky is treated as an object like the sun, moon and stars. So the only explanation that works is if the sky was thought to be a physical object or structure like a canopy or roof, and the Quran even refers to it as a canopy raised up high. How do you raise empty space up high? You don't. you raise a canopy up high. And this canopy had stars decorating it and hanging from it, and the sun, moon moved along their courses underneath this canopy. If you read all of the verses about this from the Quran and put them all together, this picture becomes very very clear and undeniable. You can try to make excuses for each verse one at a time, but when they are all gathered together to form a general picture, it is undeniable that the Quran thought the sky is a canopy or roof with stars hanging from it and the sun and moon move in their courses underneath it.

Denver, CO

#197059 Dec 18, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course yes
There are churches in eygpt
Eygpt is islamic country
Now there are church in qatar
Church in Lebanon in syria
Even preist and people reverting islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OjyPI2B8i9oXX
Girls
Family
rabbee: egypt was a christian country, before the muslims invaded. and forced their conversions on egyptians. and muslims slaughter christians, and destroy their churches. it is in the news all the time. even in the christian republic of the congo today. muslims from the north, invaded the christian republic of the congo, and slaughtered thousands of christian and burned their churches. muslims are not tolerant of other religions in their false islam religion. i am not stupid, i know what the Islamic creeping crud is. infiltrate in, establish a base and communications network.

Denver, CO

#197060 Dec 18, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed!
By the way, Jesus did many things, which are not included in the gospels. lol!
rabbee: then they are not relevant to the mission, or they are a lie.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#197061 Dec 18, 2013
No-Doubt,

the Quran also says that the sky is held up by pillars that we cannot see. Now why would pillars ever even be mentioned if it was talking about empty air with clouds and stars and planets in it? But, if it thought the sky was a physical structure or canopy, then the verse makes sense and it would have to be held up and supported by something like pillars.

The Quran also asks us to look at the sky to see if we can see any gaps in it. Now, would you ever ask someone to look at empty air or space to see if it has gaps in it? I wouldn't. That would be a crazy request to ask someone to do and they would look at you like you were crazy. But that is exactly what the Quran asks us to do, because the author of the Quran thought the sky was a perfect canopy or roof. And if a roof or canopy is not created perfectly, then it will have flaws or gaps or rifts or seams in it. But the Quran is telling us to notice how Allah made this canopy or roof so perfectly that it has no gaps. That's great. The only problem is that it is not a canopy or roof at all, people just thought it was. It is simply empty air.

Each time any of these issues involving the sky come up in the Quran, the pattern is very consistent and it always treats the sky as some sort of covering or roof or dome

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#197062 Dec 18, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha haaaa
So funny ridiculous
Rabee confirm islam true
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jw5SHH9eQb4XX
Same bases
It prove corruption
Muslims guided by their demon pagan god Allah.

12/7/2013 Syria Homs 7 0 The bodies of seven Christians are found brutally tortured and beheaded by Islamist 'rebels'.

12/5/2013 Centrafrique Bangui 3 0 Three pastors, includind a father of eleven, are murdered in a Muslim rampage.

11/30/2013 Egypt Minya 0 14 Muslims rampage through a Christian village, burning homes and throwing children from roofs.

11/28/2013 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A convert to Shiism is beheaded by Sunni radicals, who then hang his head from a bridge.

11/26/2013 Nigeria Barkin Ladi 37 12 Thirty-seven Christians in four villages are slaughtered by Muslim raiders. The dead included children and pregnant women shot at close range.

11/24/2013 Nigeria Kuka 5 30 Five residents of a Christian village are shot dead by Muslim terrorists.

11/24/2013 Iraq Mosul 1 0 A Christian journalist is gunned down in a targeted attack.

11/13/2013 Syria Damascus 2 7 Terrorists send a shell into a Christian neighborhood, killing two residents.

11/13/2013 Cameroon Ashigashia 1 0 Islamic extremists murder a Protestant missionary and set several churches ablaze.

11/11/2013 Syria Damascus 9 27 Nine children are reportedly crushed to death when an Islamist mortar round hits a Christian school.

11/9/2013 Syria Ashrafieh 6 6 Six children are killed when Islamic 'rebels' fire a rocket into a Christian neighborhood.

11/7/2013 Syria Sadad 6 0 The bodies of six more Christians are found. The victims were of the same family and included teens and two elderly members.

11/5/2013 Syria Sadad 30 0 The bodies of thirty Christian civilians are found in a mass grave from a 10-21-2013 massacre by Islamists.

11/5/2013 Tanzania Gilgal 1 2 Religion of Peace proponents hack a young man to death at a church service.

11/5/2013 Nigeria Rantis 4 2 Two young boys, ages 2 and 4, are among a family of Christians massacred in their home by militant Muslims.

10/29/2013 Iraq Mosul 1 0 A Christian woman is shot to death in her own home by Muslim extremists.

10/28/2013 Syria Haffar 13 40 At least thirteen innocents are slain when Islamists assault two Christian villages.

10/20/2013 Egypt Warraq 4 18 Muslim radicals open fire at church, murdering the pastor, one woman and two young girls.

10/20/2013 Kenya Kilifi 1 0 Muslims pull a Pentecostal church cleric into the bushes and strangle him.

10/20/2013 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 Islamists murder a father of five young children for spreading his Christian faith.

10/20/2013 Kenya Mombasa 1 0 Islamic radicals shoot a Christian pastor in the head as he is preparing a Bible study.

10/17/2013 Iraq Baghdad 8 15 Islamists set off a bomb in a Christian neighborhood, killing at least eight residents.

10/10/2013 Syria Jaramana 11 23 Eleven people are killed when Sunni terrorists fire mortars into a Christian neighborhood.

10/5/2013 Centrafrique Bangassou 9 0 Nine Christians protesting violence by Muslim 'rebels' are killed when their demonstration is attacked.

10/4/2013 Pakistan Islamabad 0 3 Two Christian teens and their uncle are badly beaten in their own home for refusing to embrace Islam.

Denver, CO

#197063 Dec 18, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
What about murdering family whoo convert islam
It is happen always and confimed by who revert islam
So u can't ignore faact it happen
Reem added they torture her
Here preist who killed who revert islam wafaa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3pMQ3jQPRroXX
He got cancer then he die
When he die man who was with him said before he die he was saying tell him it is enough
Question there was no one there other one man
So what is enough
He should tell to whom
To angel off death who was pulling his soul
rabbee: well so what is islam, is the right place for all murderers? they'll, fit right in. and tell it to michael jackson, who converted to islam and died because of it. joining a religion, is not proof that you or anyone in that religion is true to G-D.

Dubai, UAE

#197064 Dec 18, 2013
Sky is not empty

You have zero knoweldge

Try again

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2012/02/...

Dubai, UAE

#197065 Dec 18, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't. You simply have nothing to do with either of them.. I saw a documentary about this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_helmet
This guy developed a helmet that feeds electromagnetic pulses to a certain region of the right brain. When people wear it, they report seeing spirits and angels. What is really interesting is that the documentary interviewed one woman, who was not really religious, who participated in this experiment. She said she saw angels, and here is the most interesting part. She said they were wearing elegant gowns that you could see through without seeing their body underneath. That's exactly what you say you saw.
Interesting.
Un usual animal in bible

immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was human, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. All four of them had faces and wings, 9 and the wings of one touched the wings of another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.

10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. They each had two wings spreading out upward, each wing touching that of the creature on either side; and each had two other wings covering its body. 12 Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went. 13 The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. 14 The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#197066 Dec 18, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes and their plan is to murder you all, of other religions once they gain sufficient strength. you will be either forced to convert, or die if you refuse their way of lying. i know the enemy of G-D too well, to not know what they are up to.
True true. The only reason that they don't do this now because they are not strong enough to do this. But if they ever become strong enough, everyone will then see their true intentions that they hide right now because they are not strong enough to reveal them and carry them out. A very sneaky people, but to them, it's okay to be sneaky and hide their true intentions if it's for the cause of Islam. In their morality, they don't think that sneakiness is shameful, they think it's clever and a good tactic.

Denver, CO

#197067 Dec 18, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha haaaa
So funny ridiculous
Rabee confirm islam true
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jw5SHH9eQb4XX
Same bases
It prove corruption
rabbee: tell your lies, to sunnis and shiites in syria today. i am sure, they will be happy to hear from you. two or more opposing forces, cannot be the same faith.

and i do not believe in any fake names, for any messiah either. which makes me more true to G-D, here in TheTorah than you. and true messianic Yehoodeem, do not call him jesus. they use the name, Yeshooah. and claim that Yeshooah is HOO VHEE (YHVH). and so! Their name, is not TheSon of all-h either. cause all-h has no son, like TheG-D of Only TheTorah always does. all-h can't have children and grandchildren, as TheG-D of Only TheTorah does. and it was not Adam's idea, to give G-D with any of you ungrateful grandchildren here in TheTorah.

Dubai, UAE

#197068 Dec 18, 2013
Seeker wrote:
No-Doubt,
the Quran also says that the sky is held up by pillars that we cannot see. Now why would pillars ever even be mentioned if it was talking about empty air with clouds and stars and planets in it? But, if it thought the sky was a physical structure or canopy, then the verse makes sense and it would have to be held up and supported by something like pillars.
The Quran also asks us to look at the sky to see if we can see any gaps in it. Now, would you ever ask someone to look at empty air or space to see if it has gaps in it? I wouldn't. That would be a crazy request to ask someone to do and they would look at you like you were crazy. But that is exactly what the Quran asks us to do, because the author of the Quran thought the sky was a perfect canopy or roof. And if a roof or canopy is not created perfectly, then it will have flaws or gaps or rifts or seams in it. But the Quran is telling us to notice how Allah made this canopy or roof so perfectly that it has no gaps. That's great. The only problem is that it is not a canopy or roof at all, people just thought it was. It is simply empty air.
Each time any of these issues involving the sky come up in the Quran, the pattern is very consistent and it always treats the sky as some sort of covering or roof or dome
Sky is not empty

Yoou are locked on past decades

Pillar

You should read
"the Quran miracles" The massive power of the unseen pillars that .

Denver, CO

#197069 Dec 18, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
Sky is not empty
You have zero knoweldge
Try again
rabbee: what about that void space between your ears, the final frontier? as your true distance from G-D, is determined by the space void of G-D between your ears.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#197070 Dec 18, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
Sky is not empty
You have zero knoweldge
Try again
Is the sun the sky? No. Are the clouds the sky? No. Is the moon the sky? No. Are the stars the sky? No, they are what decorates the sky, according to the Quran So if the sky is none of these things in the Quran, then what does the Quran think the sky is? And why does it mention a separate fate for the sky, moon, and stars during the last day? The sky is treated as something different than the other things, and it is treated as something that will become weak and tear open. So how does "air" or space" become weak? It doesn't. But, if the author thought the sky was a canopy or roof, then it makes perfect sense for it to become weak and tear open. The only problem is that it is not, even though people thought it was, including even the author of the Quran. All we have to do is to realize that the author was treating the sky as a canopy of sorts and the verses all immediately make perfect sense, and that is what the Quran always tries to do. And the author thought he was making perfect sense and being easy to understand. He just had no idea of the blunder he was actually making at that time..

Denver, CO

#197072 Dec 18, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
True true. The only reason that they don't do this now because they are not strong enough to do this. But if they ever become strong enough, everyone will then see their true intentions that they hide right now because they are not strong enough to reveal them and carry them out. A very sneaky people, but to them, it's okay to be sneaky and hide their true intentions if it's for the cause of Islam. In their morality, they don't think that sneakiness is shameful, they think it's clever and a good tactic.
rabbee: well if christians, don't start paying attention. the'll either be sorry, they didn't or dead. they apparently do not understand the treat of the more G-Dless hoard. as just one of the many reasons, i am not too thrilled with christianity today. as even the pope, sits in his own eye-full tower oblivious to the danger. sure the enemies of G-D, wants and expects you to suck up to them. for i am even more repulsed by islam, than any other religion on earth. they are true to the religion of muhammed, and not G-D. i do not like it when, people are true to a religion and not G-D.

Dubai, UAE

#197073 Dec 18, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the sun the sky? No. Are the clouds the sky? No. Is the moon the sky? No. Are the stars the sky? No, they are what decorates the sky, according to the Quran So if the sky is none of these things in the Quran, then what does the Quran think the sky is? And why does it mention a separate fate for the sky, moon, and stars during the last day? The sky is treated as something different than the other things, and it is treated as something that will become weak and tear open. So how does "air" or space" become weak? It doesn't. But, if the author thought the sky was a canopy or roof, then it makes perfect sense for it to become weak and tear open. The only problem is that it is not, even though people thought it was, including even the author of the Quran. All we have to do is to realize that the author was treating the sky as a canopy of sorts and the verses all immediately make perfect sense, and that is what the Quran always tries to do. And the author thought he was making perfect sense and being easy to understand. He just had no idea of the blunder he was actually making at that time..
Why u r running from truth

Space is not empty scientist proved

Denver, CO

#197074 Dec 18, 2013
i reject the thought, of being true to a religion that forsakes G-D. there are too many diverse religions, in the cause of the too many diverse g-ds.

Dubai, UAE

#197075 Dec 18, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims guided by m.
You r worshipping demon

Reply to u r stupid claim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb 19 Hammer 4
'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Feb 12 Joe W 9
A new guard for Asgard: Iceland building first ... Feb 3 freethinkradio do... 1
Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan '15 true fact 81
"Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Jan '15 Hillbilly 49
My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan '15 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Jan '15 You big dummy 20
More from around the web