Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 252859 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#196559 Dec 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad is in the company of Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and other prophets in heaven.
All of them are having a great time.
Paul and all the Church fathers are in hell. Trust me on this.
rabbee: i did not see anyone, by those fake names There. and muhammed is the only one, the devil has not assigned a fake name to. i, wonder why? when the devil only tries to distort, The Holy Names given.

when The Only Real Scripture, we have from G-D is called TheTorah. so why would i want, the taught sins of the quran or any other not here in TheTorah new testament? don't any of you believe G-D, that TheTorah THEY Gave to Moshe tells it all?

Denver, CO

#196560 Dec 12, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Rascals like Moses, Muhammad and Jesus are in heaven? LOL.
rabbee: well i do not believe G-D, would lie with your taught two fake names. for every time you use those fake names, you have sinned against G-D. and bore false witness, to all on earth and yourself. do not be proud, of your taught way of sinning.

Denver, CO

#196561 Dec 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was the son of Maryam (Mary)
rabbee: "(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, They shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created Them.

G-D blessed Them, and G-D said to Them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"

so what don't you want to understand, about G-D giving birth to Yeshooah Hoo VHee? and use your taught sins, rather than TheWord of G-D to explain IT. so as to disbelieve, TheG-D of Only TheTorah actually here in IT.

who taught you how to sin, by giving you something else other than Only TheTorah? to explain the everything, everything happening here in IT.

Denver, CO

#196562 Dec 12, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Trust you on this? Why? Because you've been to heaven and can report on its inhabitants? LOL!
Meanwhile: http://www.lifenews.com/2013/12/11/time-magaz...
Pope Francis, TIME's 2013 Person of the Year
Excerpt: Lamenting the “throwaway culture” the world lives in now, Pope Francis said,“The victims of such a culture are precisely the weakest and most fragile human beings – the unborn, the poorest people, sick elderly people, gravely disabled people… who are in danger of being ‘thrown out,’ expelled from a machine that must be efficient at all costs.”
rabbee: yes and clinton, arafat, and obama, being given the peace prize makes that the truth too. as the world celebrates the best looking sinners, in their own hallways. so they can push upon you, their acceptable standards of taught sins. with pride he pushes the sins, in the heads of their church of all sinners.

for anytime this world today, declares someone as great in their own eyes. it is time to be really suspicious, of their ulterior taught sin motif.

Denver, CO

#196563 Dec 12, 2013
truth wrote:
ala ujoli
see it mean goooooooooooo ajde cak za svojim poslom
see
1000 human years=one Jesus day
even 25 000 years ago are only 25 Jesus day
rabbee: 974 man years always equals, one day of G-D here in only TheTorah. and leaving out the w in horizon, only lives for 930 years in the second event of Benee Adam.

Denver, CO

#196564 Dec 12, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz Y.A. True that! It is my personal belief that The Almighty will "belly" up to the line...But it is WE who must cross over.And judgeing the state of the world there are many who could care less,and how unfortunate for them. I wonder how many of these pretend monothiestic Godz are just egotistic humanz with an agenda!? LOL! CheerZ
rabbee: well just like, the last time. that depends on how many, taught nobodies there are here in TheTorah today. since that is the job, of the subtle beasts of the fields. is to teach, you all how to not be here. in TheTorah, being given by G-D aaagain.

so if you are not here, in TheStory TheG-D Only gives. then you must be including yourself, in the story the same old not here in TheTorah devil is giving again.

so what are the chances, that the about 2billion diluded pagans, 2billion deluded christians, 2billion deluded muslims, and 22million deluded jews could all be wrong? and that G-D is still only right, here in TheTorah again.

if you do not believe in G-D, here and now in TheTorah. then one way or another, the same old devil again has got you and your soul.

Denver, CO

#196565 Dec 12, 2013
the lipogram equals, about 7billion characters being left out here in TheTorah just again. just like the last time, all you nobodies were here in IT.

when you should be more careful, about declaring yourself as not here in TheTorah from HaShem G-D.

Denver, CO

#196566 Dec 12, 2013
yes G-D is pretty much disgusted, with how the jews are still celebrating their not being here in TheTorah today.

just because they, crossed are river. and began their long celebrating their not being here in TheTorah from TheG-D of Only TheTorah.

don't know why G-D chose that group, to be here in TheTorah. with their photographic memory that was never developed in TheTorah. with a collective mind about four full days short of a whole Torah Week from G-D.

and they still cannot figure out, why they have been tortured, slaughtered, and tormented so much. cause only our stuff, doesn't stink in the nostrils of G-D. are definitely in need, of a knows nose operation.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#196567 Dec 12, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Jesus was a sorcerer.
Mary conceived Jesus either via sexual intercourse with a man other than Joseph or on being raped or during a satanic ritual invoking demonic energies through sex and blood sacrifices.
Well, which was it, genius?

You're supposed to know such things...
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#196568 Dec 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Off-topic!
I don't think the Pope deserved that.
I'm persuaded that you don't think at all.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#196569 Dec 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
To cut your crap out, all I need to say is this:
Muhammad never said that God had a son. He said, "God does not have a son."
Jesus never said, "God begat me" and neither did he say, "I am the Son of God".
The excuse that Islam places limit on God's power, is absurd and rubbish because God had already said long before Jesus arrived at the Israel Forum that there is no other besides God! Period.
No other means no son, no daughter, no wife and no other God.
This fact answers the questions, "Why is Allah never defined in the Qur'an? Why did Muhammad assume that the pagan Arabs already knew who Allah was?" Muhammad was raised in the religion of the Moon-god Allah. But he went one step further than his fellow pagan Arabs. While they believed that Allah, i.e. the Moon-god, was the greatest of all gods and the supreme deity in a pantheon of deities, Muhammad decided that Allah was not only the greatest god but the only god.

In effect he said, "Look, you already believe that the Moon-god Allah is the greatest of all gods. All I want you to do is to accept that the idea that he is the only god. I am not taking away the Allah you already worship. I am only taking away his wife and his daughters and all the other gods." This is seen from the fact that the first point of the Muslim creed is not, "Allah is great" but "Allah is the greatest," i.e., he is the greatest among the gods.

Why would Muhammad say that Allah is the "greatest" except in a polytheistic context? The Arabic word is used to contrast the greater from the lesser. That this is true is seen from the fact that the pagan Arabs never accused Muhammad of preaching a different Allah than the one they already worshipped. This "Allah" was the Moon-god according to the archeological evidence. Muhammad thus attempted to have it both ways.

To the pagans, he said that he still believed in the Moon-god Allah. To the Jews and the Christians, he said that Allah was their God too. But both the Jews and the Christians knew better and that is why they rejected his god Allah as a false god.
No idols

Emsworth, UK

#196570 Dec 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that.
Looks like you did not read El Cid's post and my following response:
"In conversation, you need to use pronouns. Even Jesus did the same when he spoke about the Father and the Holy Spirit, saying:
"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. "
Does the Father have a dick?
Does the holy Spirit also have a dick?"
I am expecting a reply from Buford aka El Cid.
As-salam alaykum, bmz sorry to but-in bro!

Well his managed to produce a son and he does have a big appetite for virgins, he must have something!
hahaha

San Antonio, TX

#196571 Dec 12, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
SalaamZ O ventilated one! wasnt he (jesus) adopted by maryams consort Joseph? How do you suppose their Nazarene neighbors handled the little bstrd child? Just curious . LOL! CheerZ
The god of the jews is yhwh and the god of muslims is allah. The god of christians is a wussie bstrd child. hahaha
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#196572 Dec 12, 2013
Teachings of Paul Part-0 Introduction (By MUQ)(Repeat)

Every one knows that St. Paul has a pivotal role in the development of Early Christianity. No one else was as influential as he in formulating the Dogmas of New Religion as he. It is amazing how the billions of Christians accept so many of his claims without raising any questions or doubts about his authority.

Paul the Apostle of Paul for Gentiles has been accepted as "De facto" standard by Christians. No one question, whether he really did receive any directions from Jesus or not. So many people think that what Paul is teaching is really what Jesus is teaching. They might not be same.

And the "excuse" that Paul is Jesus's Apostle to Gentiles is very thin. Why should Jesus' teachings to Jews and Non Jews be so different from each other? Why there were two different religions needed so different from each other? And why Jesus himself did not choose "One Gentile Disciples when he chose those twelve disciples"? Already he picked one who became Traitor in the end.

These are the questions we might never get a proper or satisfying reply.

But what about teachings of St. Paul ?

If he was an apostle of Jesus, he should repeat or duplicate what Jesus spoke or taught? But when we go thru the letters of St. Paul as included in the NT, we find that there are almost Zero quotations of Jesus coming from the lips of "This Apostle of Jesus"!! Is it not strange?

And very seldom in his letters he said "These are the things which Jesus said to me in a dream or vision". He just keeps on saying things and putting dogmas, as if there is no restriction on him of any kind. One is amazed at the "free hand" which Jesus gave to This Super Apostle. No one else of his twelve disciples had this "luxury".

It is only John who has taken somewhat similar freedom by putting "his own words" in the mouth of Jesus. But St. Paul has gone one step further. He gives rulings and makes laws as if "He was a Prophet and not an Apostle".

Recently I studied letters of St. Paul and took notes while I was reading and then arranged them topic wise and here I present those notes. It is amazing what I found. And I want to share with you the results. There are short comments from my side on each of the statements made by St. Paul.

I leave it to the people to decide, if St. Paul is really spreading the teachings and message of Jesus or just presenting his own theories and his own ideas and superimposing these on the personality of Jesus, PBUH.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#196573 Dec 12, 2013
Teachings of Paul Part-37

Subject Matter:

New Creature

2Cor. 5- 17

What Paul Wrote?)

The one who is in Christ is a new Creature. For him the old things have passed away.

Remarks (MUQ)

Every one beware of the "New Creature"!! Some ideas for Steven Spilberg!!

Subject Matter:

New Life

Roman 6- 4

What Paul Wrote?)

As Christ was raised from amongst the dead by the Glory of Father, so we begin walking in new life

Remarks (MUQ)

Own Logic of Paul and so strange and he does not need any Proofs from Jesus' lips.

Subject Matter:

New Territory

2Cor. 10- 14

What Paul Wrote?)

But I am he who first reached you with the Gospel of Christ

Remarks (MUQ)

Paul going to new places always.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#196575 Dec 12, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Well, which was it, genius?
You're supposed to know such things...
He said to have been one of the apostles of the Nazarene... Yet, he doesn't know who Mary coupled with.

In many occasions when he made a critics on something or someone he did by using logic that eventually was confirmed by the yoga. Now, instead neither by being a former apostle nor by using his "supra yoga power" he can tell whether Mary had intercourse with a stranger or was raped or while at it she invoked "demoniac energies".

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#196576 Dec 13, 2013
Jesus was conceived during a ritual sex ceremony. I will explain in detail, later. Yes, I was a direct disciple of both Krishna and Jesus - both perverts.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#196578 Dec 13, 2013
The first half of the vid is great.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#196580 Dec 13, 2013
I remember many of my past lives because the psychic that retains past life memories has awakened in me and is at the forefront of my being in many ways.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#196581 Dec 13, 2013
Life is an adventure of consciousness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 14 hr emperorjohn 4,483
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Jun 25 yav1112 13
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun 20 The Prophet MO LIES 9
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jun 15 Jakes mom 112
News This Halloween, Think of Islam as a Religion of... May '16 Im a poet and I k... 2
News Who Is Allah? (Jul '08) May '16 Joel 13,168
News Atheist billboard near Lincoln Tunnel scheduled... (Nov '10) May '16 Patrick 219
More from around the web