Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 255929 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#195722 Nov 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sicker---All that I said was that 8:45 is a late time for dinner and I was wondering whether that was the NORM in Singapore.
HughBe---- You are a LIAR, you DUMB BITCH. You were using SARCASM.
Actually, it wasn't sarcasm. You have already demonstrated that you do not have a good grasp or understanding of the concept of sarcasm.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Recall, "I guess people eat very late dinners in Singapore". You were NOT wondering about any NORM.
Yes I was asking about the norm, and as it turns out, BMZ said the norm is around 6:30 or so, just like it is most everywhere else. Let me fill you in on what I was actually getting at, since you don't read between the lines very well. I will be as careful and explicit as possible, as I now realize that you need that so that you don't get confused.

I was asking about whether that was the norm in Singapore because it seemed odd for someone to be eating dinner at that time, although certainly not impossible. The reason why I asked is that BMZ has a habit of leaving when he is asked the right questions and his own logic starts to corner him. The reason why he does this, is that if he comes back the next day, which is exactly what he did, rather than coming back after his dinner, then there will be tons more posts added to dilute the conversation, and he hopes that people will forgot about the specific questions he was asked and the position he found himself in. And that is exactly what he did yesterday, once again. And if you notice, when he came back today, he did not pick things up where they were left off. This is so the issue just kind of disappears so that nobody sees that he couldn't answer the specific questions put to him.

So this is why I asked why it was such a late dinner because dinner time just so happened to be when his logic was just starting to paint him into a corner. He might have actually been having dinner at that time, but given what he always does when the heat gets turned up, I suspected that he was actually leaving for the night, for the exact reasons I mentioned above, and had no intentions at all of returning right after dinner, even though he said he would.

This is so that the issues he was being specifically asked about, melt away in the midst of multiple posts that other people make later. It's a typical tactic, and he has many of them. One would think that when he returned today, the first thing he would do is to pick things up exactly where they were left off, but he didn't and he never does, unless he thinks he actually has a good answer. But if he doesn't, he picks up somewhere else and continues on as though the hard questions were never even asked to him. And he doesn't think that people will notice it.

That is about as detailed and clear as I can possibly explain it to you.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#195723 Nov 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---- My job as a toilet cleaner explains your bitterness and hostility towards me as of necessity doing my job deprives you of DINNER.
And if I use that clean toilet to make a deposit, that's all the less you will have to eat from the restaurant in my hole that you were inquiring about.

Anyway, how's the Tidy Bowl man doing these days?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ooCR1rvj6h4/TFhsw5c...

Does he ever invite you on to his little boat to go fishing for dingle berries?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#195724 Nov 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The language is really giving you a challenge, ANUS.
Now the context coupled with marginal intelligence would not lead to your interpretation.
Silly clown, it was a joke. You said restaurant in my hole. I knew what you meant, you meant that where I live is a hole. Duh. But you didn't get the joke. Sometimes people refer to their AHole, as their hole. Get it AHole? I can't believe I have to explain these things to you.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Then again you are without sense.
I hope you read that Psychology explanation for "Projection" that I linked. You remind me of the guy who shouts to someone else "STOP SHOUTING!!!". LOL!!!
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, I am confident that in your twisted context above there are your fellow bottom feeders and both of you will oblige each other.
He got the joke right away, you did not. What can I tell you? HughBe stupid? I already told you that. So what else can i tell you?

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#195725 Nov 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know fundamentals, you need not be expert on other religions.
You just ask simple basic questions and truth and falsehood both become manifest themselves.
If you go deeper and deeper into falsehood, it would never bring you any truth.
And a bit of truth covered with millions of bit of falsehood is not worth trying.
I saw your own effort to justify, gods, demi-gods and goddess and human incarnates of god.... they all were different types of falsehood.
Unless you are ready to keep swifting and discard falsehood for truth, you can never reach the truth.
I know the way Hindus try to argue, they think that by just complicating matters and speaking in jargon language and asking people to believe in "collective wisdom of thousands of years" to create a sort of hallow around their arguments, really means nothing.
The fundamentals of religions should be simple enough so that every person can understand it, and these fundamentals do not change with time.
The greatest gift that Islam and Quran bestowed on humanity is to clarify these fundamentals and make it so clear that no doubt can enter there.
That is why a Muslim does not have to fear any other of the hundreds of religions going around in the world by different sounding names, they all lead to falsehood.
Quran says "What is after Truth?(nothing) but falsehood"
Solved the whole complex problem, with One Verse !!(Not even full verse, but half of it)!!
(And that is one reason, no human can bring any thing like Quran irrespective of how much they try)!!
Allah Knows Best.
rabbee: what makes your falsehood, any better than anyone else's? the quran was written by fallible men, and given to fallible men. and not written by The Infallible G-D, and given to fallible men. there is only one document, written by G-D in stone and given to Moshe twice. G-D has never given anything else in writing, to anyone but Moshe. G-D never even gave the tanach, to any one in writing. it is fallible but inspired men, who gave this to themselves. and if i cannot trust the tanach, i cannot trust the quran, or any other new world testament. men pretending to be the truth as g-ds, should never be unsuspect.

Denver Colorado 80218

#195726 Nov 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God would come at a time when "knowledge shall be increased". Daniel 12:4. Also, because God is a woman, the world hasn't been ready for it but better be now. "...prepare to meet thy God, O Israel". Amos 4:12. God being a woman is both the secret and the surprise. The book of Job is the earliest book in the bible and it speaks of Gods coming in the latter day. Job 19:25.
rabbee: YESHOOAH HOO VHEE(YHVH)means exactly what it says, about THE OUR IMAGE, And LIKNESS of G-D. i means REDEMPTION is HE AND SHE. G-D is HE And She not HE or SHE, nor is it he and he, or she and she. this is no secret obviously, it's written in TheTorah. what are you, both illiterate and stupid?

THE OUR IMAGE And LIKENESS is not given to man, it is only giving to Adam Who is both He And She, in One Flesh (aka the false alias jesus). we are not here in the corrupt story you are mentally giving, we are all here in The Story TheG-D of Only TheTorah is still giving again.

Denver Colorado 80218

#195727 Nov 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I do not have to tell anyone. I express my views and others express theirs. I believe Jesus will neither be sent back nor would he come himself. Others may believe that he would be sent.
Well, Muslims look for Muhammad in the past Scripture and Christians do exactly the same in their zeal to find Jesus, when he is simply not mentioned there. I see no problem with that.
rabbee: well you are lying, and so is your quran. because here am i again, from G-D. and assigning your fake name jesus to Adam, won't save you nor reveal the truth here in TheTorah still in TheHappening. G-D already told this story, to the whole known world. how Adam is put to death, and returned as adam and his mate. and all you enemies of G-D, still reject this actually in TheHappening again. for only Adam is made in THE OUR HOO VHEE IMAGE of G-D, and not any of you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#195728 Nov 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it wasn't sarcasm. You have already demonstrated that you do not have a good grasp or understanding of the concept of sarcasm.
<quoted text>
Yes I was asking about the norm, and as it turns out, BMZ said the norm is around 6:30 or so, just like it is most everywhere else. Let me fill you in on what I was actually getting at, since you don't read between the lines very well. I will be as careful and explicit as possible, as I now realize that you need that so that you don't get confused.
I was asking about whether that was the norm in Singapore because it seemed odd for someone to be eating dinner at that time, although certainly not impossible. The reason why I asked is that BMZ has a habit of leaving when he is asked the right questions and his own logic starts to corner him. The reason why he does this, is that if he comes back the next day, which is exactly what he did, rather than coming back after his dinner, then there will be tons more posts added to dilute the conversation, and he hopes that people will forgot about the specific questions he was asked and the position he found himself in. And that is exactly what he did yesterday, once again. And if you notice, when he came back today, he did not pick things up where they were left off. This is so the issue just kind of disappears so that nobody sees that he couldn't answer the specific questions put to him.
So this is why I asked why it was such a late dinner because dinner time just so happened to be when his logic was just starting to paint him into a corner. He might have actually been having dinner at that time, but given what he always does when the heat gets turned up, I suspected that he was actually leaving for the night, for the exact reasons I mentioned above, and had no intentions at all of returning right after dinner, even though he said he would.
This is so that the issues he was being specifically asked about, melt away in the midst of multiple posts that other people make later. It's a typical tactic, and he has many of them. One would think that when he returned today, the first thing he would do is to pick things up exactly where they were left off, but he didn't and he never does, unless he thinks he actually has a good answer. But if he doesn't, he picks up somewhere else and continues on as though the hard questions were never even asked to him. And he doesn't think that people will notice it.
1. You have proven that you are a LIAR and you remain a DUMB BITCH.

2. Ask BMZ if he believes my understanding or your TWISTED LYING spin.

3. Ask your fellow bottom feeders if they accept your LIES.

4. You are NOT a Christian, you are a perfect replica of some who are not Christians and you lack honesty and common decency.

Denver Colorado 80218

#195729 Nov 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
What mental adjustment does someone have to make to be here in IT? And after they make that mental adjustment, what do they have to do or believe next? You seem to be able to tell everybody how they are wrong over and over and over again, so here is your chance to explain how they can be right.
rabbee: if you are not mentally, paying attention to G-D here in TheTorah. then what false prophet, are you paying mental attention to? Adam first arrived 1948 years after Avraham and Sarah. or the evening dawn of the third day. and adam and his mate, are destined to arrive about 1948 years after that. just shy of the end, of the sixth day.

we are here in the last about, hour and a half of the sixth day. what would you expect to see, here in TheTorah? one thing you would notice, is all the nobodies not mentally here in it only. no different than is explained, the very last Torot time. with billions of nobodies, mentally here in TheTorah.

if you knew you are here, in TheTorah from G-D again. i should not have to explain, any of this to you. you could figure this out, for yourself. because if you are all here in TheTorah, it becomes too obvious what is really going on.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#195730 Nov 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
It just boggles my mind to see Muslims such as BMZ and Alex say that on the one hand, Jesus was a true prophet of God, but on the other hand, he was dumb and he botched the mission.

Maybe they can ask Allah when they are in paradise why he picked such an incompetent person such as Jesus to carry out his plans. And Allah would say:

"I know, I know, don't remind me of that mistake. If only I thought more properly like you do. But, at least I learned from my mistake, and I finally picked the right person when I picked Muhammad".

And I guess they would say in response:

"That's okay Allah, everybody makes mistakes and can just simply pick the wrong guy for the job. Any time you need some advice, feel free to ask us".

And then they would see Jesus, and they would say:

"How come you didn't have more and better dialog with the Jewish authorities? That would have made your mission succeed".

And Jesus would say:

"I know, I know. What was I thinking? I was so stupid. I sure wish I had you guys around when I was on earth. Fortunately, Allah cleaned up the mess by picking Muhammad as the right person for the mission next time around. Allah might not always pick the right person, but fortunately, at least he learns from his mistakes".

Now before anybody laughs at this fake dialog, as they should, is the fake dialog any more ridiculous than BMZ and Alex suggesting that Jesus' mission failed, and therefore God's mission failed because he picked the wrong guy?

If there is something to truly laugh at, it's not this fake dialog, it is their inability to be able to think about the implications of what they are saying before they say it.

THAT'S the part that is truly laughable because it is real, and you have real people making these logical errors that any simpleton wouldn't make. I don't know whether someone should laugh or cry about someone's utter inability to think about what they are really saying. It is as alarming and disturbing to see this as it is funny. It is alarming and disturbing because these are not cartoon characters saying things like this, they are real people who were supposed to be born with a brain, and therefore be capable of the most basic abilities of reasoning and questioning.
We are not amused!

Indeed, Jesus' mission really failed. There is no doubt about it and no one can deny this fact. It does not mean that Jesus failed or flopped. It also does not mean that God failed.

He did his job but people were not impressed and not convinced. They did not believe that he was Messiah they were waiting for and they rejected him. So, one can safely say that the mission failed.

And that is why God Almighty rescued him and took him away. It was a total recall and he was removed off site.

Jesus' disciples were men with no brain. You can see that from their petty talks in the gospels. Those men also did not help his cause and abandoned him. Had they and the MULTITUDE of free food munchers stood by Jesus, he would have succeeded.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#195731 Nov 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
And if I use that clean toilet to make a deposit, that's all the less you will have to eat from the restaurant in my hole that you were inquiring about.
Anyway, how's the Tidy Bowl man doing these days?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ooCR1rvj6h4/TFhsw5c...
Does he ever invite you on to his little boat to go fishing for dingle berries?
Sicker the NASTINESS, read with understanding what comes below.

Question, based on the way that you are using HOLE are you really saying that your NASTY HOLE is so MASSIVE that a restaurant can hold in it? YES you are.

Give your HOLE a rest. Your nasty HOLE was not made to take in but to expel and you and I know that you don't expel from it you only take in, massive objects.

As a result you have a massive gaping HOLE that can accommodate a restaurant.

NOW read my original words. There is no link to your sick comments.

Sicker---I guess people eat very late dinners in Singapore. It must be about 8:45 PM when you wrote this.

HughBe----Are you saying that in your hole, no one eats dinner at 8:45 p.m.?

So, if went to a restaurant at 9:00 p.m. in your hole, what meal would the people be eating? Is it breakfast or lunch?

bmz

Location hidden

#195732 Nov 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
4. You are NOT a Christian, you are a perfect replica of some who are not Christians and you lack honesty and common decency.
I understand you well, HughBe. You are a very frank, forthcoming and an honest person.

Salaams
BMZ
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#195733 Nov 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly clown, it was a joke. You said restaurant in my hole. I knew what you meant, you meant that where I live is a hole. Duh. But you didn't get the joke. Sometimes people refer to their AHole, as their hole. Get it AHole? I can't believe I have to explain these things to you.
<quoted text>
I hope you read that Psychology explanation for "Projection" that I linked. You remind me of the guy who shouts to someone else "STOP SHOUTING!!!". LOL!!!
<quoted text>
He got the joke right away, you did not. What can I tell you? HughBe stupid? I already told you that. So what else can i tell you?
Sicker---Silly clown, it was a joke.

HughBe--- How many posts have you made with your progressively worse NASTY "jokes"?

bmz

Location hidden

#195734 Nov 25, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well you are lying, and so is your quran. because here am i again, from G-D. and assigning your fake name jesus to Adam, won't save you nor reveal the truth here in TheTorah still in TheHappening. G-D already told this story, to the whole known world. how Adam is put to death, and returned as adam and his mate. and all you enemies of G-D, still reject this actually in TheHappening again. for only Adam is made in THE OUR HOO VHEE IMAGE of G-D, and not any of you.
Rabbee, I never lie and Qur'aan tells only the truth. Nothing is theHappening in theTorah now. Whatever happened is past and will not be repeated.

If Jesus cannot come, how can Adam and his mate return?

Denver Colorado 80218

#195735 Nov 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not amused!
Indeed, Jesus' mission really failed. There is no doubt about it and no one can deny this fact. It does not mean that Jesus failed or flopped. It also does not mean that God failed.
He did his job but people were not impressed and not convinced. They did not believe that he was Messiah they were waiting for and they rejected him. So, one can safely say that the mission failed.
And that is why God Almighty rescued him and took him away. It was a total recall and he was removed off site.
Jesus' disciples were men with no brain. You can see that from their petty talks in the gospels. Those men also did not help his cause and abandoned him. Had they and the MULTITUDE of free food munchers stood by Jesus, he would have succeeded.
rabbee: well i suppose using a fake name for Adam, justifies your further lying. but there still is no justification, for ever bearing false witness. does your quran, justify the bearing false witness cause TheTorah doesn't justify it?

bmz

Location hidden

#195736 Nov 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:

I answer and cover quite a lot of questions, whether it be the same day or the next day and I ignore foolish posts. Also, we live 12,000 miles apart, so timing is different.

For example, I was burning midnight oil for some very important emails to be sent and I hammered in a few replies before going to bed.

So, please correct yourself.

Denver Colorado 80218

#195737 Nov 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee, I never lie and Qur'aan tells only the truth. Nothing is theHappening in theTorah now. Whatever happened is past and will not be repeated.
If Jesus cannot come, how can Adam and his mate return?
rabbee: yeah i know all lying, muslims say that. even muhammed sent liars, to murder people under false pretenses.

and you just mentally lied, when you indicated your not here in TheTorah physically. when G-D always gives TheTorah for the full six days, and then always places HaMosheeach in charge for the last day.

there is no way you can exist, in this physical totality without G-D still giving TheTorah. without G-D giving TheTorah, physical totality cannot exist.

every thing you say, with your mentally deficient attitude. is a not here in TheTorah, lie. you cannot be the truth, with your denial of G-D, in Only TheTorah from THEM. your quran was written by fallible men, not by The Infallible G-D.

bmz

Location hidden

#195738 Nov 25, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp...
Sahih International: And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.
Pickthall: And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain.
Yusuf Ali: That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-
Shakir: And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.
Muhammad Sarwar: and their statement that they murdered Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of God, when, in fact, they could not have murdered him or crucified him. They, in fact, murdered someone else by mistake. Even those who disputed (the question of whether or not Jesus was murdered) did not have a shred of evidence. All that they knew about it was mere conjecture. They certainly could not have murdered Jesus.
Mohsin Khan: And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e.'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)]:
Arberry: and for their saying,'We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, the Messenger of God'-- yet they did not slay him, neither crucified him, only a likeness of that was shown to them. Those who are at variance concerning him surely are in doubt regarding him; they have no knowledge of him, except the following of surmise; and they slew him not of a certainty -- no indeed;
That is why I wrote:

"That is a very poor translation.

Email and ask them this:

Where is the following written in Qur'aan's Arabic verse?

"but [another] was made to resemble him to them. "

The folks at Saheeh International are the liars for they have inserted their opinion within the translation of the verse.

Go and read other translations of repute."

I have been explaining over years that to people, it seemed as if they were killing or crucifying Jesus but Jesus had already slipped through the crowd as he did before or was allowed to slip out.

That is why I call the alleged crucifixion of Jesus as a well-managed stage show, which was conducted by Pilate and the San Hedrin in close collaboration with Joseph.

Qur'aan does not say that his face was pasted over an innocent substitute. So, I consider them poor translations.

In the next post, I will provide various translations of part of Matthew 26:64 and see how translations have been willfully distorted.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#195739 Nov 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
So I wrote a long, detailed, very straight forward explanation explaining exactly what I was doing and why I was doing it for absolutely nothing? What an absolute waste of time that was for me.

I was actually trying to give a very straight forward, comprehensive explanation of exactly what I had in mind and why I had it in mind. Normally, I wouldn't even bother to take the time, but I was actually trying to be decent towards you to take the time to do that. And the clear explanation should have made perfect sense to anybody. Even if they don't think that BMZ does practice the tactic I mentioned, they would still be able to understand exactly what I was doing and why I was doing it.

I should have taken into account who I was writing it to and not have even bothered. That was stupid of me. But, it won't happen again.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#195740 Nov 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I answer and cover quite a lot of questions, whether it be the same day or the next day and I ignore foolish posts.
Look, you simply do not pick right back up where you left off. If you think a post or question is stupid, then quote it and call it that. But instead, if you wait a day, and many more posts get posted, then you get to pretend that you were never even asked that question, and usually, you do that because it is a question you do not have a good answer for. You've done that multiple times.

bmz

Location hidden

#195741 Nov 25, 2013
@ Buford aka El Cid

Translations of part of Matthew 26:64

It is alleged that the high priest asked Jesus, "Tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God.”

Note: Please ignore the absurd and fraudulently added part "the Son of God". No Jew could have said those silly words, as the Jews never were told that the Messiah would be the son of God.

CEV: "64 “That is what you say!”"

1599 GENEVA BIBLE:
64 Jesus said to him, Thou hast said it"

DARBY: "64 Jesus says to him,*Thou* hast said."

NCV: "64 Jesus answered,“Those are your words."

NIV, RSVCE, ESV:“You have said so,” Jesus replied.

YLT: "64 Jesus saith to him,'Thou hast said';"

WORLDWIDE NT: "64 Jesus answered him,'Yes, I am.'(FRAUDULENT)

NKJV'S LYING MANUAL: " 64 Jesus said to him,“It is as you said."

(FRAUDULENT)

GNT: "64 Jesus answered him,“So you say." (tricky and cheeky)

GOD'S WORDS UNGODLY TRANSLATION: "
64 Jesus answered him,“Yes, I am."

AUTHORIZED KJV: "64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said"

NASB (AMERICAN): 64 Jesus *said to him,“You have said it yourself;" (DECEPTIVE/FRAUDULENT)

NIRV: " 64 “Yes. It is just as you say,” Jesus replied." (FRAUDULENT)

HOLMAN: 64 “You have said it,”

The point is that you have to read most of the translations and then get a correct idea.

If you look at all the fraudulent and absurd translations, you will see as if Jesus agreed that he was the Son of God.

Those translations also show that he disagreed and denied being the Messiah, when he told the high priest that those were the high priest's word.

This is how Jesus killed two birds with a single stone and denied that he was the Messiah and also denied that he was the Son of God.

Have a nice day but good night from Singapore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 14 hr Amused 4,906
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Nov 25 Jillifitz 115
News Paganism no better than Atheism (May '10) Nov 17 Amused 30
News Why All Jews Should Hate Halloween - And So Sho... Oct '16 Hecate 1
Beauty spell worked last year but not anymore Oct '16 Prettyicy 1
Wiccan Coven Secrets Anyone? Oct '16 Julius the Jules 1
Need info Oct '16 Fraidy Cat 2
More from around the web