Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256382 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#195152 Nov 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
typo
that CAN be extremely dangerous when they attack...
rabbee: did you ever consider, the problem is your attacking them resulting in their counterattack? so that there is no end, to all the rest of the counterattacks that result from it. so that now, you have your very own personal palestine state.

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#195153 Nov 17, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
Islam's death knell will ring when Saudi's run out of oil, and this shouldn't take very because in another two years, the US will be producing a sh&t load of oil. 92% of Saudi's budget comes from oil and the shale oil discoveries in the US are a threat to any oil producing country.
Prine Waleed bin Talal himself said that he frustrated with his country's leaders for not diversifying their economy. No oil revenue means no money to finance "Wahabisim".
rabbee: well they sure are not fighting for, the lack of oil in syria today. i think all islamic countries, should take notice of what G-D is commanding to happen there. all that lying not true to G-D, is going to cause even more havoc. if they don't stop, their lying now.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#195154 Nov 17, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is common knowledge. Just do some research, Buford and you will discover all the fraud.
No Nails,

I get it. You simply want me to take your word for it.

LOL!
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#195155 Nov 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that since you have no direct experiences with these adverse forces that an be extremely dangerous when they attack...
I have faced plenty of attacks for the hostile forces like the one dwelling in Rabbee and have would have died due to these force attacks on a few occasions.....
These malevolent forces usually attack those with spiritual/yogic capacity...
These days, I stay away from such adverse forces or befriend them but still it's too risky for me since my force fields are activated and open...
Wasn't it your EX-MASTER who saved your miserable life on previous occasions when you were attacked by the "adverse forces?"

But now he's a vampire, trying to steal your "aura," right?

LMFAO!

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#195156 Nov 17, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>

Wasn't it your EX-MASTER who saved your miserable life on previous occasions when you were attacked by the "adverse forces?"
Yes, when it suited him, he saved me from the attacks of other adverse forces...but at the same time he himself was subtly damaging me by unbalancing my force fields, drawing on my life forces and creating extremely unpleasant situations in my life.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#195157 Nov 17, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying, please!
There was no Church for the 1st 500 plus years.
All those names of Church fathers in the 1st four hundred years are fake, and all the historians mentioned by the Church are also fake.
The History Department of the Church cooked up fictitious names. Even Ebon was no real person. There were even no gospels for the first four hundred years after Jesus passed away.
Lies upon lies and nothing but lies.
The Church has no original of anything. If it had, it would have displayed them openly.
You are lying Muslim.
The Orthodox Christian Church Begin in the year 33AD.

Christ founded His Church on Pentecost, 33 A.D., described in Acts, Chapter 2, when the Apostle Peter first preached the Gospel of Jesus, and 3,000 people were baptized. The Orthodox Church traces its leadership and practices back to the apostles and their teachings. The head of the Orthodox Christian Church is Jesus Christ alone (Ephesians I :22-23).
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#195158 Nov 17, 2013
See our "so called experts" making prediction about Islam's demise!!

They fail to see that Islam's history is 1400 years old and Discovering Oil in Saudi Arabia is only 60-70 years old. How was Islam surviving and spreading for all these years without Saudi Arabian Oil.

And then Total Arabs are only 20 % of World Muslim population. How many of them are "dependent" on Saudi Oil?

The "prediction" for demise of Islam is as old as the Day-1 when Our Prophet declared his mission.

No one gave him a chance that his religion will survive for any length of time.

But all the predictions were proven false and Islam stood on its own strength, like a small sapling, growing, growing, till it engulfed the whole of Arabia and then its branches and leaves captured the "entire" civlized world!!

How "puny" these so called experts look when they make such predictions.

It is their own in built base feelings that come to light.

Compared to the prediction of our deluded Expert, Allah the Lord, Master and Creator of the Universe, also made a "prediction" about the destiny of Islam.

Let us hear, what Allah "predicted" about destiny of Islam.

"It is He (i.e. Allah) who sent His Messenger (i.e. Prophet Mohammad) with True Guidance (i.e. Quran) and True way of life (i.e. Islam) so as to proclaim it above all other ways of life (i.e. other religions), how so much the rejectors (and polytheists and those make partners with Allah) do not like it"

This same message is repeated three times in the Holy Quran.

Now we have to see, who spoke the truth, Allah or our so called expert.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#195159 Nov 17, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are lying Muslim.
The Orthodox Christian Church Begin in the year 33AD.
Christ founded His Church on Pentecost, 33 A.D., described in Acts, Chapter 2, when the Apostle Peter first preached the Gospel of Jesus, and 3,000 people were baptized. The Orthodox Church traces its leadership and practices back to the apostles and their teachings. The head of the Orthodox Christian Church is Jesus Christ alone (Ephesians I :22-23).
Apostle "Peter" gave the First Sermon, yet it was "Jesus" who established that Church!!

Is it English or Gibberish.

These Zealots do not even know what they are saying!!

Is there no "Fact Check" like we have a "Spellings Check" in MS Word?!!

Location hidden

#195160 Nov 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
See our "so called experts" making prediction about Islam's demise!!
They fail to see that Islam's history is 1400 years old and Discovering Oil in Saudi Arabia is only 60-70 years old. How was Islam surviving and spreading for all these years without Saudi Arabian Oil.
And then Total Arabs are only 20 % of World Muslim population. How many of them are "dependent" on Saudi Oil?
The "prediction" for demise of Islam is as old as the Day-1 when Our Prophet declared his mission.
No one gave him a chance that his religion will survive for any length of time.
But all the predictions were proven false and Islam stood on its own strength, like a small sapling, growing, growing, till it engulfed the whole of Arabia and then its branches and leaves captured the "entire" civlized world!!
How "puny" these so called experts look when they make such predictions.
It is their own in built base feelings that come to light.
Compared to the prediction of our deluded Expert, Allah the Lord, Master and Creator of the Universe, also made a "prediction" about the destiny of Islam.
Let us hear, what Allah "predicted" about destiny of Islam.
"It is He (i.e. Allah) who sent His Messenger (i.e. Prophet Mohammad) with True Guidance (i.e. Quran) and True way of life (i.e. Islam) so as to proclaim it above all other ways of life (i.e. other religions), how so much the rejectors (and polytheists and those make partners with Allah) do not like it"
This same message is repeated three times in the Holy Quran.
Now we have to see, who spoke the truth, Allah or our so called expert.
God is not a pagan!
The guidance offered by Muhammad is the way of pagans.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#195161 Nov 17, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God is not a pagan!
The guidance offered by Muhammad is the way of pagans.
Do you know what is the meaning of Pagan?

It is an English word and not a Gibberish word.

Our prophet calling people to Worship One True God, who is creator, sustainer and cherisher of Universe and associate no partners in His worship, if this is Paganism, then please tell us what is Pure Monotheism?

To believe in a Triune god, one third of which lives in the bodies of some people, guiding each one to different directions?

It is high time you take course in basic English language!!

Location hidden

#195162 Nov 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what is the meaning of Pagan?
It is an English word and not a Gibberish word.
Our prophet calling people to Worship One True God, who is creator, sustainer and cherisher of Universe and associate no partners in His worship, if this is Paganism, then please tell us what is Pure Monotheism?
To believe in a Triune god, one third of which lives in the bodies of some people, guiding each one to different directions?
It is high time you take course in basic English language!!
Muslims are pagans because Muslims worship Muhammad as an of idol God, and God is not an idol.

With out Muhammad there is no religion of Islam.

The point MUQ, God existed before Muhammad was born and God gave mankind laws from the beginning of creation including the seven laws God gave to Noah.

"The Seven Noahide Laws" are a sacred inheritance of all the children of Noah, one that every person on the face of the earth can use as the basis of his or her spiritual, moral and pragmatic life. If enough of us will begin to incorporate these laws into our lives, we will see a different world very soon. Sooner than we can imagine.

THE 7 LAWS
Acknowledge that there is only one G-d who is Infinite and Supreme above all things. Do not replace that Supreme Being with finite idols, be it yourself, or other beings. This command includes such acts as prayer, study and meditation.
Respect the Creator. As frustrated and angry as you may be, do not vent it by cursing your Maker.
Respect human life. Every human being is an entire world. To save a life is to save that entire world. To destroy a life is to destroy an entire world. To help others live is a corollary of this principle.
Respect the institution of marriage. Marriage is a most Divine act. The marriage of a man and a woman is a reflection of the oneness of G-d and His creation. Disloyalty in marriage is an assault on that oneness.
Respect the rights and property of others. Be honest in all your business dealings. By relying on G-d rather than on our own conniving, we express our trust in Him as the Provider of Life.
Respect G-d's creatures. At first, Man was forbidden to consume meat. After the Great Flood, he was permitted - but with a warning: Do not cause unnecessary suffering to any creature.
Maintain justice. Justice is G-d's business, but we are given the charge to lay down necessary laws and enforce them whenever we can. When we right the wrongs of society, we are acting as partners in the act of sustaining the creation.

So you see MUQ, the laws of Islam are not binding on the peoples of the world in the eyes of God.

The laws that God gave to the human race before Muhammad was born are the laws that God recognizes as the laws for the whole human race to follow.

The Tablets that God gave to Moses with these laws made it official as to what sin is so that no one now can say they do not know what sin is.

Gods justice is based on Gods laws and not the laws of Islam.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#195163 Nov 18, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are pagans because Muslims worship Muhammad as an of idol God, and God is not an idol.
With out Muhammad there is no religion of Islam.
To say that Muslims worship Prophet Mohammad is the silliest thing one has ever heard!!

People who worship Jesus Christ a human are not Idol Worshippers, but people who Do not worship Prophet Mohammad have become Idol Worshippers?

I have seen so many idiots on this thread, but no one greater than you.

The hate and hatred against Islam and Muslims have made you totally mad and you are devoid of any logical thinking.

To call Prophet Mohammad "An Idol" is also part of your Gibberish language.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#195164 Nov 18, 2013
PS:

And without Jesus , is there any Christianity?

And Without Moses is their any Jewish religion?

They why is it strange if without Prophet Mohammad, there is no Islam?

I usually refrain from using harsh words, but you are most stupid and unreasonable person (male or female) that is persistently telling lies on this thread.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#195165 Nov 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
To say that Muslims worship Prophet Mohammad is the silliest thing one has ever heard!!
People who worship Jesus Christ a human are not Idol Worshippers, but people who Do not worship Prophet Mohammad have become Idol Worshippers?
I have seen so many idiots on this thread, but no one greater than you.
The hate and hatred against Islam and Muslims have made you totally mad and you are devoid of any logical thinking.
To call Prophet Mohammad "An Idol" is also part of your Gibberish language.
Dear MUQ,

I am afraid that although it may seem ridiculous to you and other Muslims , but the way we, the rest of the world perceive, you are indeed Idol worshipers, although you always deny it.

You do not know the real meaning of the word "Islam". You were made to believe that "Islam" means faith. While this also is correct, but the Actual meaning of the word "Islam" is actually derived from Sanskrit Language.

Islam = Isa (God)+ Alayam (House); In short, you worship the house of God. And it is also recorded in you Holy Quran, that Ka'ba is the first house of Worship awarded to mankind by God. So, you can see for yourself, that the name of your religion is actually proclaiming the House of God Worship.

Also, while praying, you were all instructed to Face Ka'ba, where ever you are situated on the globe. So, as you can see for yourself, although you were made to believe by your prophet that you are Praying to Allah (God), but in reality what he forced you to do was to Pray at Ka'ba.

So, in reality what you do is actually diametrically opposite to what you were made to believe. And I bet you don't even know the most ironic part of it all, that no matter how much you try, you can never fulfill the command given by Quran about the Qibla(Direction) to face Ka'ba. Surprised?

This command was given by the Allah(God) who believed that the earth was a flat disc. Where as in reality, the earth is like a foot ball. Hence, no matter how much you have tried, you have not yet really faced the Ka'ba and what you actually faced is the outer space tangentially going out of the earth and what is more, the Holy Ka'ba was always below your line of Vision. So, actually, in your effort to face Ka'ba, you have actually kept it lower than your line of vision.

So, you Allah and the great prophet did not even know that the earth was round and not flat disc. How Odd na? Hence, this peculiar revelation in the Quran. But as it is impossible for the God to be so gullible, it is quite obvious that this can not be from God. So, this was actually a foolish instruction from your prophet who neither knew that the earth is not a flat plate and neither did he have any knowledge of Geometry.

Now you do not have to ask us, but ask amongst yourselves, whether he was true or, a false prophet. You are welcome to cheat us, but please do not cheat yourselves.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#195166 Nov 18, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear MUQ,
I am afraid that although it may seem ridiculous to you and other Muslims , but the way we, the rest of the world perceive, you are indeed Idol worshipers, although you always deny it.
You do not know the real meaning of the word "Islam". You were made to believe that "Islam" means faith. While this also is correct, but the Actual meaning of the word "Islam" is actually derived from Sanskrit Language.
Islam = Isa (God)+ Alayam (House); In short, you worship the house of God. And it is also recorded in you Holy Quran, that Ka'ba is the first house of Worship awarded to mankind by God. So, you can see for yourself, that the name of your religion is actually proclaiming the House of God Worship.
Also, while praying, you were all instructed to Face Ka'ba, where ever you are situated on the globe. So, as you can see for yourself, although you were made to believe by your prophet that you are Praying to Allah (God), but in reality what he forced you to do was to Pray at Ka'ba.
So, in reality what you do is actually diametrically opposite to what you were made to believe. And I bet you don't even know the most ironic part of it all, that no matter how much you try, you can never fulfill the command given by Quran about the Qibla(Direction) to face Ka'ba. Surprised?
This command was given by the Allah(God) who believed that the earth was a flat disc. Where as in reality, the earth is like a foot ball. Hence, no matter how much you have tried, you have not yet really faced the Ka'ba and what you actually faced is the outer space tangentially going out of the earth and what is more, the Holy Ka'ba was always below your line of Vision. So, actually, in your effort to face Ka'ba, you have actually kept it lower than your line of vision.
So, you Allah and the great prophet did not even know that the earth was round and not flat disc. How Odd na? Hence, this peculiar revelation in the Quran. But as it is impossible for the God to be so gullible, it is quite obvious that this can not be from God. So, this was actually a foolish instruction from your prophet who neither knew that the earth is not a flat plate and neither did he have any knowledge of Geometry.
Now you do not have to ask us, but ask amongst yourselves, whether he was true or, a false prophet. You are welcome to cheat us, but please do not cheat yourselves.
Please do not start another discussion while we are discussing our "Qualities of a True Prophet of God".

I do not like to carry out two parallel discussions with same person on the same thread.

Where is your third quality of True Prophets of God? Please bring your reference this time and it should not be your "Home Grown" quality.

You are not grown up to be that stature that your unsupported words would become binding on people.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#195167 Nov 18, 2013
Dear MUQ,

You have already forgotten that now I am presenting my analysis independently. And for your information I have already presented the third quality, please look out for my earlier post regarding Al-Isra and related Hadith.

And the above analysis is also an example of the same 3rd Quality...the absolute truth of a revelation nee' the absence of absolute truth....
Eric

Montgomery, IL

#195168 Nov 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
PS:
And without Jesus , is there any Christianity?
And Without Moses is their any Jewish religion?
They why is it strange if without Prophet Mohammad, there is no Islam?
I usually refrain from using harsh words, but you are most stupid and unreasonable person (male or female) that is persistently telling lies on this thread.
Wait, we have been told that Islam predated Mohammad. That Islam means submission to the will of God. That Abraham, Moses, and Jesus were Muslims. If so, Mohammad is unnecessary.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#195169 Nov 18, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear MUQ,

Islam = Isa (God)+ Alayam (House); In short, you worship the house of God. And it is also recorded in you Holy Quran, that Ka'ba is the first house of Worship awarded to mankind by God.

So, you can see for yourself, that the name of your religion is actually proclaiming the House of God Worship.

That is a silly and absurd post.

bmz

Location hidden

#195170 Nov 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
Wait, we have been told that Islam predated Mohammad. That Islam means submission to the will of God. That Abraham, Moses, and Jesus were Muslims. If so, Mohammad is unnecessary.
Actually, Moses and Jesus were not Muslims like MUQ, I and other Muslims. They did submit to God, so we consider them "Muslims" to God. In other words, they submitted only to God.

They and other patriarchs did not pray five times, did no Hajj, etc., but they were faithful to God Almighty.

To us, both Moses and Jesus do not really matter. It is just that Qur'aan told Muhammad to follow the most righteous and upright man Abraham. So, Moses and Jesus become unnecessary.

I will stop here as this should suffice.

bmz

Location hidden

#195171 Nov 18, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Muslims are pagans because Muslims worship Muhammad as an of idol God, and God is not an idol.
Muslims believe only in One God Almighty and worship no one else.

Pagans are those, who proclaim that God is triune or a Trinity and believe that God has a Son, who is God. Have you ever realized how aqbsurd and hilarious is that? LMAO!

What can be more pagan and more absurd than this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Everyone will be Muslim because of our stupidi... Jan 14 Einstein Nukes 16
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Dec 29 Sugar plum 50
News Who the Crusaders Are in 2016 Dec 28 Playa 7
confusion 3 Dec 26 taylor810 1
confusion Dec 26 taylor810 2
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 26 Eagle 12 4,912
News What's wrong with wishing others a Merry Christ... (Dec '08) Dec 26 Jesus Is 52
More from around the web