Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 252978 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#194877 Nov 10, 2013
Like I said....Jerk off.
Alex WM

London, UK

#194878 Nov 10, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Jerk off.
You claim that yuo are a Native indian woman, right?
Why do you call others "monkeys"?
Is it because you have been called that for 400 plus years and being subjugated my folks thus turning your brain into jelly?

Here is your picture...you don't look bad for a native..

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#194879 Nov 10, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim that yuo are a Native indian woman, right?
Why do you call others "monkeys"?
Is it because you have been called that for 400 plus years and being subjugated my folks thus turning your brain into jelly?
Here is your picture...you don't look bad for a native..
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres...
We rule the world.....Jerk off.
Alex WM

London, UK

#194880 Nov 10, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>We rule the world.....Jerk off.
Native American Red Injuns NEVER ruled the world.
They were born to be ruled.
They have always been parasites on the backs of the civilied world.
How many red indian scientist have we got?
You live under an illusion that you are "american" while WE rule you!
You are worse than the poor folks who lived under apartheid and now have their own rule.
America is not red india!!!
You have no identity.
Join your amazon uncles and be proud to share their monkey meal.
now get lost you bigoted injun without a cause!! LOL.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#194881 Nov 10, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Native American Red Injuns NEVER ruled the world.
They were born to be ruled.
They have always been parasites on the backs of the civilied world.
How many red indian scientist have we got?
You live under an illusion that you are "american" while WE rule you!
You are worse than the poor folks who lived under apartheid and now have their own rule.
America is not red india!!!
You have no identity.
Join your amazon uncles and be proud to share their monkey meal.
now get lost you bigoted injun without a cause!! LOL.
I have red hair. Jerk off.
Alex WM

London, UK

#194882 Nov 10, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I have red hair. Jerk off.
LOL!!
Sorry red indian.
Look in the mirror.
You are not in control.
We control you and we have given your land a new name!
America! Thanks to our Italian cousin..Amerigo...Vespucci!
You are even ashamed to rename is RED INDIA!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#194883 Nov 10, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
Sorry red indian.
Look in the mirror.
You are not in control.
We control you and we have given your land a new name!
America! Thanks to our Italian cousin..Amerigo...Vespucci!
You are even ashamed to rename is RED INDIA!!!
America rules the world. You don't matter.
Alex WM

London, UK

#194884 Nov 10, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>America rules the world. You don't matter.
Yesssss!
We rule the world through America and unfortunately keep you as a slave in your own land after having brainwashed you into believing that red indians matter by giving you a new name...native american!!

You are all seen as drunken louts. You are losers!

http://www.ibtimes.com/native-americans-trage...

Numerous indices of morbidity and mortality document the high risk of American Indians for alcohol-related problems. Indian Health Service (IHS) data reveal 4 of the top 10 causes of death among American Indians are attributable in large part to alcohol abuse:
accidents, cirrhosis, suicides, and homicides!!

Relative to the US as a whole, AI/ANs(american indians/alaskan natives):
•Are more likely to live in poverty: more than twice as many AI/ANs live in poverty than total US population (26% vs 12%)

•Have a lower life expectancies: life expectancy among AI/ANs is 6 years lower than the U.S. average; infant mortality is higher than the US population

• Have twice the rate of violent victimization twice that of African Americans and more than 2 ½ times that of whites

• Die at significantly higher rates from tuberculosis, diabetes, and unintentional injuries and die from alcohol&#8208;related causes
national average.

* Three times as many AI/ANs lack health insurance as whites33% compared to 11% of whites. Approximately 57% of AI/ANs rely on the Indian Health Service for care.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#194885 Nov 10, 2013
True Guidance and Light series (5)

The Promised Prophet of the Bible By: Munqidh Bin Mahmoud Assaqqar, PhD. Part-8

CH-2 (Contd.).INTRODUCTION TO THE PROPHECIES OF THE HOLY BIBLE

Therefore, the reader should realize the difficulties we are facing while we search for the original word or name that was suppressed by the translators. The reader will also realize, using his own intuition, the nature of the Holy Bible’s use of metaphors and puzzles to explain facts.

The people who use either the Gematriacal1 Gematria is a numerology of the Hebrew language and alphabet , used by its proponents to derive meaning or relative relationship which also used for the Arabic alphabet.) method or the like to prove that their books contain many prophecies, that have been realized, such as the establishment of the Soviet Union and Israel, and even individuals like Henry Kissinger, will not notice these difficulties.

They also claim that there are hundreds of prophecies indicating the arrival of Jesus (PBUH). They believe that there are one thousand prophecies about Jesus (PBUH) in the Old Testament.

Is it possible that the Holy Bible does not contain any prophecy about the man (Muhammad, PBUH) who changed the course of history in the name of Allah? Should not he have a share of all these prophecies, at least just one prophecy warning or foretelling about him or his message? Those who claim that they are the only qualified individuals to solve the Holy Bible’s puzzles and symbols are tongue-tied when answering this question.

The appearance of Muhammad's (PBUH) word and religion is the key that opens the door to the prophecies of the Old and the New Testament. In the Torah, there is a prophecy that uncovers the truth and clearly gives the condition and description of the prophet. In the Book of Deuteronomy

"But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die… thou shall not be afraid of him. " (Deuteronomy 18/20-22)

Gamaleil, the Pharisee, spoke true words: "And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to naught But if it be of God, you cannot overthrow it; lest haply you be found even to fight against God" (Acts 5:38-39).

The message of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has not perished; instead, it ruled the world for many centuries Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was saved from murder attempts, he conquered his enemies, and his message and religion spread all over the world, this is evidence and proof of his honesty, sincerity
and his prophet-hood.

"For the Lord knows the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish." (Psalms 1/6).

“You shall destroy them that speak leasing: the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man." (Psalms: 5/6).

These verses indicate the truthfulness of Muhammad's (PBUH) prophet-hood and message, because he was saved from harm, was able to deliver the message, and because of how his message was spread across the world.

(Contd.)
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#194886 Nov 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God."

"Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied.
That is one big lie that I cannot stand. The liars' version say that he said, "Yes, it is as you say," and that is why your gospels cannot be trusted.

According to the following versions, Jesus said this:

NIV: "You have said so,” Jesus replied."

YLT/Wycliffe: "Thou hast said"

RSVCE:“You have said so."

NLT: Jesus replied,“You have said it."

NCV: Jesus answered,“Those are your words."

Your New American Standard Bible (NASB) debunks and blasts the lie extremely well:

Jesus *said to him,“You have said it yourself;"

DISMISSED!
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#194887 Nov 10, 2013
If allah is self-sufficient and free of all needs as he states in 3:97 & 35:15, then why is he so eager for man to worship him like he says in 51:56-57 can some good muslim please clarify?
bmz

Singapore

#194888 Nov 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Jesus Christ the Son of God proved He was God in the flesh just as He claimed He is in the Gospels presented in the New Testament Bible!

The Disciples of Jesus Christ who Jesus commissioned to preach His teachings too all the Nations of the world are eye witness to the teachings of Jesus Christ presented in the New Testament Bible.
Another lie. You guys have nothing but lies upon lies.

Not a single disciple preached that Jesus was God.

Jesus was turned into God only in the later part of the 6th Century.

Short and sweet, if he was considered God when he was alive, all the people would have told Imam Mark, Imam Luke, Imam Matthew, Imam John and they would have written in their tale collections happily.

Also, Mullah Paul would have written a book instead of writing personal letters.

Stop lying, please! We are Muslims.
bmz

Singapore

#194889 Nov 10, 2013
Faith wrote:
Jerk off.
Hello,

You should have tried to refute what Alex wrote, instead of jerking yourself off!

Jesus never said that he was God, so where did this bull shit come from?
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#194890 Nov 10, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not commented on these by people from "Judeo-Christian" background and NOT Muslims!!!
READ these and respond to THEM:
When such actors take the role of Christ – that is, when he is seen gain in the flesh – only the most myopic spectator could miss the EROTIC potential of a narrative in which a beautiful young man allows himself to be MOCKED, FLOGGED, crowned with thorns, STRIPPED NAKED, and left to die, publicly, in lasting agony on a phallic pole. Logan’s concentration on the hidden GENITALS is central to his purpose. As he askes later,“Ah God, if Christ has not a body…And all of that, what good is he to You?” Sexuality is a necessary party of the myth of a deity who becomes wholly human, and the myth is severely impaired by its excision. The Sacred Heart must be given the full benefit of its PHALLIC associations, as symbol of the loving GLANS PENIS of the LORD.
Leo Steinberg has shown the importance of the OSTENTATIO GENITALIUM in Renaissance representations of the Christ child. The GENITALS are PROOF both of incarnation and of Christ’s restoration of sinlessness to humanity. Christ’s MANHOOD (maleness) is the sign of his MANHOOD (humanity). His CIRCUMCISION foreshadows his crucifixion.
Now, just as SEXUAL INTERCOURSE may be reduced to an obsessive conjunction of GENITALIA, so the idea of a SEXUALLY VIABLE CHRIST may be FETISHISED to the point where, as MANHOOD incarnate, he ENTERS the worshipper as a PHALLUS. Pisanus Fraxi’s Bibliography of Prohibited Books lists An Essay on Woman, by ‘Pego Borewell, Esq’ which contains a parodic prayer to the PHALLUS as creator, and an illustration of a PHALLUS, entitled (in Greek)‘The Saviour of the World”.
Felicien Rops made two etchings of a NAKED MAGDALENE, MASTURBATING at the FOOT of the CROSS, to which is NAILED a GIANT PHALLUS.
Harold Norse’s poem “Allegro Vivace” celebrates John Allegro’s book.
The SACRED MUSHROOM and the CROSS, which ESTABLISHES CONVINCING ASSOCIATIONS between the MUSHROOM, the CROSS, the PHALLUS, and CHRIST!
Norse comments:“BJ was a pr*ck./Let all gay men proclaim their holiness./
THEY have WORSHIPPED the SACRED MUSHROOM for millennia. The cock is holy!!
If “BJ” is a PHALLUS, ofcourse, the logical conclusion must be that the EUCHARIST is an act of FELLATIO.
Norman O. Brown writes: The EUCHARIST is a MARRIAGE FEAST; the UNION of bridegroom and bride. He gives himself to his bride with the bread!
EAT your FILL, lovers; DRINK, sweethearts, and DRINK DEEP! The two become one flesh, incorporating each other, by EATING.
The transubstantiation is the unification; is in the EATING.
The Manicheans and the Albigenses are said to have SPRINKLED SEMEN on their Eucharist BREAD.
….. A MORE OUTSPOKEN variation on the same theme appears in Antler’s poem about SEMEN.
“ To the SEED of the Male of my species”. The poem ends:“Not till boyCOME is SERVED at COMMUN?ION will I believe the father of BJ is god of love. In “son of man”, Will Inman writes, of BJ:“He ENTERED the bodies and souls of men and women with words of self. He touched them, and more VIRGINAL that ever they gave BIRTH to themselves.
Although he personifies VIRILTY, BJ generally fails to make the grade in MACHISMO. A tradition of the ANDROGYNOUS BJ, with certain supposedly WOMANLY qualities – from his maternal love for us, as divined by Julian of Norwich, to his “head of woman’s hair”, as described by Lawrence Durrell – leads Robert Duncan to conclude that “HE WAS PART GIRL”. Furthermore, the theme of BJ’s HOMOSEXUALITY is periodically RECURRENT.
Saint Aelred of Rievaulx called the relationship of BJ and John the Evangelist a heavenly MARRIAGE (thalami caelestis) and use dit to defend his own sentimental friendships.
Christopher Marlowe claimed BJ and John were BEDFELLOWS and In Justine, the Marquis de Sade suggested that the same was true of ALL APOSTLES!
More phallic obsession from the EX-PRIEST.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#194891 Nov 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

Will you take the challenge and start this discussion and will not "rue" the day and time when you agreed to hold this discussion?
But remember, any discussion with me will be a slow process, one point at a time and not move to next point unless we have had our say on that.
Dear Friend,

I accept the challenge. But before we start our discussion, I would like you to remember the following Quote,

"Allah is not called the God Almighty, because he does miracles, but since he is God Almighty, that's why he does miracles"

Likewise, Just meeting all the characterisitics of True Prophet will not suffice to prove the Prophet hood of Mohammad(pbuh) unless it is well justified by his life actions and also be his life work. That is we have to intimately discuss the "Quoran", "Hadith" as well as "Sira".

I would also welcome other visitors of this site to join in the discussion.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#194892 Nov 10, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Friend,
I accept the challenge. But before we start our discussion, I would like you to remember the following Quote,
"Allah is not called the God Almighty, because he does miracles, but since he is God Almighty, that's why he does miracles"
Likewise, Just meeting all the characterisitics of True Prophet will not suffice to prove the Prophet hood of Mohammad(pbuh) unless it is well justified by his life actions and also be his life work. That is we have to intimately discuss the "Quoran", "Hadith" as well as "Sira".
I would also welcome other visitors of this site to join in the discussion.
Allah is Almighty not because he does Miracle, Miracles are things that are beyond powers of humans and that is why there are infinite miracles taking place at all times. You should have eyes to see all these miracles.

As regards proving the prophethood of our prophets, it is very easy to prove, provided you use common standards for all prophets.

If you study the life styles and achievements of "well known prophets" as recorded in scriptures and then compare it with our prophet, there would be least doubt in any one's mind as the genuineness of the prophet hood of our prophet.

The problem comes when people use different standards, one for other prophets , and another for our prophet.

You can always use Quran, Hadith and Seerah, but do not pose as "expert" on any of these unless you have done deep study on any of these.

Others can post their comments, but the main discussion shall be between us.

And it shall be point by point, first we will list all the qualities of a True Prophet of God (without mentioning any names) and then we will analyze , first the other well known and normally recognized prophets as to how many they meet and to what extent, then we will see our prophet (because he came in the very end of that chain) and see how much he met on those qualities.

If you are fair, unbiased and objective, you will come to conclusion as I did that "If we cannot prove the prophethood of our prophet, then prophethood of NONE of the past prophets can be established"!!

So let us start this discussion and I will give first opportunity to you, to list the Qualities of a True Prophet of God. Please list one quality as a time. And wait for my response and then go to next quality.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#194893 Nov 11, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to me ,Alex! "I AM GOD, WORSHIP ME"
Do you believe Me, Alex?
Any one can say "I Am God, worship me, just as I just said that to you.
Did you believe me, Alex?
Jesus spoke the words of the prophets and you are ignorant of the words spoken by the prophets.
Where Did Jesus Say, "I Am God, Worship Me"?
Answer-At the testimony of His trial!
Then the high priest stood up and said to Jesus, "Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?" But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God."
"Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied.
"But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven." Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, "He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, now you have heard the blasphemy.
What do you think?" "He is worthy of death," they answered.(Matthew 26:62-66, NIV)
In a recent debate I was told that Jesus never said, "I am God worship me". At that time I did not answer with the above verses but now I think I should have. The reason is that
In these verses Jesus proclaims his divinity and that all people will worship him.
First Jesus says he is the Christ/Messiah, the Son of God. The prophets before Jesus make it very clear that this Son sits at God's right hand (Psalm 110:1) and how you are to treat this Son.
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry and you be destroyed in your way, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.(Psalm 2:12, NIV)
The Jewish leaders understand what Jesus has said and see it as blasphemy.
Then Jesus says he is "the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven." This language is again from the earlier prophets, the prophet Daniel, and is referring to the divine man who will receive the worship of God.
In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.(Daniel 7:13-14, NIV)
So what is Jesus saying at his trial? What is it that ultimately gets him crucified? It is his claim to be Son of Psalm 2 and 110 who is at the right hand of God and is to be worshipped; it is to be the divine man of Daniel 7 who is to be worshipped.
The Jewish leaders again understand exactly what he is saying and call it blasphemy. So Jesus actually does say, "I am God worship me";
he just uses the language of the prophets to say it.
If we want to understand Jesus we must learn his language. I am not saying we must learn Hebrew, Aramaic or Greek, though that is an excellent thing to do. Instead I am saying that we must know the titles, the concepts and expectations of the prophets who were before Jesus, because it is with these words that Jesus speaks and invites us to understand him.
Do you understand Jesus, Alex?
"I Am God Worship Me"
pg 9189
Painfull.
It would really be a good thing to learn more about the roman/greek-syrian emperors From Alexander onward) and their introduction of god-emperors and their sons becoming -when alive- living gods.
So the living god is in effect the earthly ruler of that time.
(Bit difficult to pinpoint since claims of the timeframe of writing do not match the actual date of writing. But they had a living god regardless, still seen in the pope being the living god-emperor untill recently.)

Location hidden

#194894 Nov 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah is Almighty not because he does Miracle, Miracles are things that are beyond powers of humans and that is why there are infinite miracles taking place at all times. You should have eyes to see all these miracles.
As regards proving the prophethood of our prophets, it is very easy to prove, provided you use common standards for all prophets.
If you study the life styles and achievements of "well known prophets" as recorded in scriptures and then compare it with our prophet, there would be least doubt in any one's mind as the genuineness of the prophet hood of our prophet.
The problem comes when people use different standards, one for other prophets , and another for our prophet.
You can always use Quran, Hadith and Seerah, but do not pose as "expert" on any of these unless you have done deep study on any of these.
Others can post their comments, but the main discussion shall be between us.
And it shall be point by point, first we will list all the qualities of a True Prophet of God (without mentioning any names) and then we will analyze , first the other well known and normally recognized prophets as to how many they meet and to what extent, then we will see our prophet (because he came in the very end of that chain) and see how much he met on those qualities.
If you are fair, unbiased and objective, you will come to conclusion as I did that "If we cannot prove the prophethood of our prophet, then prophethood of NONE of the past prophets can be established"!!
So let us start this discussion and I will give first opportunity to you, to list the Qualities of a True Prophet of God. Please list one quality as a time. And wait for my response and then go to next quality.
Can't the two of you just swap books/blogs?
Not one genuine Original word will be exchanged, as far as i can Judge from the quotes.

Location hidden

#194895 Nov 11, 2013
psalm 2:12 actual meaning of nashku var (G-d is building a nation with specific people hence a jealous god and all the struggles):

He decrees to be His first-born son (ben), His anointed ruler
over Tzion. HaShem will give the nations to the ends of the earth
as an inheritance to His designated son. The rulers of these nations
must learn to serve HaShem with trembling and to kiss the ground
before His feet when His anointed king rules over them with
an iron sceptre.
___

> psa 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
> 12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way,
> when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that
> put their trust in him.

[Shmuel] In Psalm two (11-12) we read:
And now, kings, you be wise
Take heed, judges (rulers) of the earth:
Serve (worship) HaShem with awe
And hail Him with trembling
Kiss the ground (Nashku var)
lest He be angry
and [your] way (course) be doomed
For His anger may blaze in a moment.

Praiseworthy (blessed) are all that take refuge in Him.

Some mistakenly translate "Nashku var" as "Yearn for purity"
or "Kiss sincerely"; and others mistakenly translate it as "Kiss
[the] son". But, this phrase actually means to kiss the ground
in front of the ruler's feet as an expression of doing obeisance
to him. This common practice in the ancient Near East is the source
of the present-day expression "to worship the ground he or she
walks on". The word "bar" is a Semitic word meaning "ground"
or "land" or "countryside". We find "bar" used in Eeov 39.4,
for example, to connote the open "ground" or "countryside".

[Moshe S]

> Sorry Shmuel, just wrong. Different vowels and for a noun that
> is significant. The word there doesn't mean 'ground''Sadah bar'
> means 'an uncultavated field''Var' in that verse is the same meaning.

[Shmuel]? Hebrew nouns often use either the Kamatz or
the PataH vowel signs without changing the meaning of the word.
For example, the Hebrew word meaning "grain" or "wheat" (bar)
is found with both the Kamatz and the PataH vowel signs
throughout the Hebrew scriptures. So also, the Hebrew word
meaning "open field" or "open ground" or "prairie" (bar) is also
"spelled" with either the Kamatz or the PataH. Check out
any detailed Hebrew dictionary for verification.

While "s'deh bur" could be translated as "a fallow field" or as
"uncultivated soil", the Hebrew word "vabar" in Eeyov 39.4
means "in the open ground / field / countryside" (i.e. in the wilds").
But, "nashku var" is the Hebrew equivalent of the Assyrian
"nushshuku kakkara" meaning "kiss the ground".[See Haupt
in AJSL, XIX, 134]
____

> Again here there is attempts to alter the Hebrew. Supposition and
> imagination are enemies of Truth and only lead to error and
> conjecture.

[Shmuel] Right, many attempt to alter the Hebrew text by claiming
that the Aramaic word for "son" (which is not found elsewhere in
the Psalms) was inserted here; and others mistakenly claim it means
"Yearn for purity" which is not parallel in meaning to the two
preceeding lines and does not really fit the context.

> Apparently you are totally unaware that this psalm was written in
> HEBREW not ARAMAIC and yet you try to translate the words
> as if they were in ARAMAIC.

[Shmuel]?? I just indicated that ARAMAIC was not used in this psalm.
*All* the words used here are "in HEBREW".

Location hidden

#194896 Nov 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
True Guidance and Light series (5)
The Promised Prophet of the Bible By: Munqidh Bin Mahmoud Assaqqar, PhD. Part-8
CH-2 (Contd.).INTRODUCTION TO THE PROPHECIES OF THE HOLY BIBLE
Therefore, the reader should realize the difficulties we are facing while we search for the original word or name that was suppressed by the translators. The reader will also realize, using his own intuition, the nature of the Holy Bible’s use of metaphors and puzzles to explain facts.
The people who use either the Gematriacal1 Gematria is a numerology of the Hebrew language and alphabet , used by its proponents to derive meaning or relative relationship which also used for the Arabic alphabet.) method or the like to prove that their books contain many prophecies, that have been realized, such as the establishment of the Soviet Union and Israel, and even individuals like Henry Kissinger, will not notice these difficulties.
They also claim that there are hundreds of prophecies indicating the arrival of Jesus (PBUH). They believe that there are one thousand prophecies about Jesus (PBUH) in the Old Testament.
Is it possible that the Holy Bible does not contain any prophecy about the man (Muhammad, PBUH) who changed the course of history in the name of Allah? Should not he have a share of all these prophecies, at least just one prophecy warning or foretelling about him or his message? Those who claim that they are the only qualified individuals to solve the Holy Bible’s puzzles and symbols are tongue-tied when answering this question.
The appearance of Muhammad's (PBUH) word and religion is the key that opens the door to the prophecies of the Old and the New Testament. In the Torah, there is a prophecy that uncovers the truth and clearly gives the condition and description of the prophet. In the Book of Deuteronomy
"But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die… thou shall not be afraid of him. " (Deuteronomy 18/20-22)
Gamaleil, the Pharisee, spoke true words: "And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to naught But if it be of God, you cannot overthrow it; lest haply you be found even to fight against God" (Acts 5:38-39).
The message of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has not perished; instead, it ruled the world for many centuries Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was saved from murder attempts, he conquered his enemies, and his message and religion spread all over the world, this is evidence and proof of his honesty, sincerity
and his prophet-hood.
"For the Lord knows the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish." (Psalms 1/6).
“You shall destroy them that speak leasing: the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man." (Psalms: 5/6).
These verses indicate the truthfulness of Muhammad's (PBUH) prophet-hood and message, because he was saved from harm, was able to deliver the message, and because of how his message was spread across the world.
(Contd.)
They do in no such way, apart from the erratic out of context choice.
But that aside: the problem with Mohammed is the prophesy of being the final prophet.
G-d/Allah can not make an appearance (not even by-proxy) on the latter day, or any day for that matter, without having to fight any and all muslims.
Please address this issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 7 min Thinking 4,501
Astrology and Paganism Thu Wolf 1
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Jun 28 Friendly User17 348
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Jun 25 yav1112 13
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun 20 The Prophet MO LIES 9
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jun 15 Jakes mom 112
News This Halloween, Think of Islam as a Religion of... May '16 Im a poet and I k... 2
More from around the web