Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 220956 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex WM

London, UK

#194842 Nov 10, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
huh???
The nonsense was written to oust any and all judaic ideas/theology.
I end up with the Baal of ugarit, fertility god, sacrifices, having sons/a son sacrificed a.s.o.
Not having to wade though buckets of blood clears the mind for the simple task of making the world a better place without all the bombastic trumpet-blasts.
Hello Maat....
My post was not very clear there...I did NOT mean the followers of Judaism today think they are gods!
I was suggesting that many religious leaders did NOT consider "BJ" to be their equal partly because they thought they were "gods" with a small "g" in terms of interpretation of their faith and decision making.
However, they would NOT have asked him "Are you the Messiah (followed by COMMA) the only begotten son of G-d or living G-d?"!!
I also suggested we can link this to any person who follows Judaism today as proof of past.
They will never expect their redeemer to be "The only begotten Son of G-d or living G-d"!
My challenge to Shamma/Sicker has always been for them to find a true follower of Judaism today to ask this question from a messiah candidate
"Are you the Messiah,(followed by comma) the only begotten son of G-d or living G-d"
Hope it is slightly clearer!
Alex WM

London, UK

#194843 Nov 10, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
There is subtle and there is obtuse.
Jesus as a follower and servant of G-d who submitted to the Will of G-d is acceptable to Muslims.
But "BJ" the arrogant clown created by the evil establishment without a single direct quote or approval from Jesus is rejected by Muslims.
We have challenged them to prove that Jesus made DIRECT claim to divinity. They CANNOT find a SINGLE direct quote from Jesus to this effect.

I cannot insult Jesus pbuh, the Jewish "Rabbi" and man of G-d, who was misunderstood by an arrogant establishment just because the ignorant gentile establishment promotes "BJ" the mythical god.

When we keep "BJ" and Jesus PBUH apart, we can see sense.
Alex WM

London, UK

#194844 Nov 10, 2013
We love and respect Moses PBUH and many Muslims still recognise and commemorate on the tenth day of Muharram, the freeing of the Hebrew people by G-d, from bondage in Egypt (day of atonement).

We also believe that Moses PBUH fasted on this day and told the people to fast.

Quran talks about Moses PBUH more than any other prophet including Muhammed PBUH.
Alex WM

London, UK

#194845 Nov 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>John 6:25-59
New International Version (NIV)
Jesus the Bread of Life...
So what?

Bread is NOT G-d.
Bread is CREATION. Bread is/was CREATED.

You SIN by worshipping CREATION.

WAKE up you POOR lost person.

Worship THE CREATOR and NOT the CREATION.

Why don't you FIND a DIRECT quote from Jesus "I AM G-D"?

Then I shall throw my books in the bin and pray to Jesus TODAY.
Thank you!!
Alex WM

London, UK

#194846 Nov 10, 2013
MAAT wrote:
Shamma wrote:
...Exactly what i meant.
Death-cult, cannibalism.
And before we get into that arguement again: actual blood and meat is what the transsubstantiation is about.
I agree!
Alex WM

London, UK

#194847 Nov 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Jesus the Bread of Life
..35 Then Jesus declared,“I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.
36 But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe.
Not withstanding the FACT that John was NOT written by the young disciple, that there isn’t a SINGLE original in SEMITIC language or ANY other language and that these were cooked up more than 100 years after the event………..

(How many people are thirsty AFTER eating bread? Seems he forgot his living tadpole water to quench the thirst of “men”……wonder why….come to me for bread BUT believe in me, don’t come to me for my water that is reserved for lonely women by the well!!!)

..35 Then Jesus declared,“I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

Parable time:
Firstly folks I am NOT your creator G-d.
Being bread I am just a creation, a tool or a product FROM G-d to educate you and guide you back to the straight path of worshipping ONE true G-d.
Dear fellow Jews, if you thirst or hunger for KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM or PIETY, please come to me. I will teach you but I am NOT here for the Gentiles.

36 But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe.

But What’s the use! You guys simply don’t believe in me and throw stones at me.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#194848 Nov 10, 2013
http://tektonics.org/jesusclaims/miscclaims.h...

Excerpt:

Matthew 9:2; parallels in Mark 2:5, Luke 5:20 and 7:48. Jesus tells people that "their sins are forgiven." This may not seem significant to Western eyes, so an illustration is needed.

If John does something bad to Joe, then Joe can forgive John. But it would be ridiculous for Jake - unless he were somehow related to Joe - to forgive John for what he did to Joe. Forgiveness requires the RIGHT to forgive; therefore, Jesus' forgiving the sins of others that He had no personal connection with indicates that He believed that He was the only One who was offended by all sins and therefore had the right to forgive them: God, the author of all moral law.

Moreover, this is particularly a noteworthy claim in the context of Judaism, for as Charlesworth notes, "The faithful Jew...acknowledged that only God can forgive the sinner." [Chars.Jes, 49] So in effect, Jesus was assuming the place and role of the entire Temple sacrificial system authorized by God [Wrig.Who, 50] and claiming to be God's broker for forgiveness.

There have been counter-arguments to this interpretation. Sanders [Sand.JesJud, 273] believes that here Jesus was not claiming to be God, but was "presumably speaking for God" as an OT prophet would. He also says, "We have no reason to think that the Pharisees thought that priests could not announce forgiveness on God's behalf."

There are three problems with Sanders' counter-argument.

First, it is an argument from silence.

Second, it violates the plain implication of the text. If Jesus had been simply speaking for God, then we would expect that He would have prefaced His remarks with something like "God says..." as was done by OT prophets. We may speculate, of course, that this was what Jesus did and it was simply not recorded, but as the text plainly reads, at the very least Jesus was being extremely presumptuous and thinking of Himself being in God's appropriate place. Indeed, this was the very core of the objection made by the Jews, in Mark 2:6-7:

Now some teachers of the law were sitting there, thinking to themselves, "Why does this fellow talk like that? He's blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?"

Third, of course, if the capability to forgive sins generally HAD been a practice of priests in that time, then readers of the Gospels would naturally object that Jesus was not thereby doing anything unique or upsetting to the Pharisees. If the Gospel writers knew this, why did they feature this story?

Fredrikson [Fred.GI, 105], meanwhile, regards Jesus as only saying that the man's sins were forgiven in the sense that the sin causing the sickness was forgiven, and Jesus was going to "forgive" the man's sins in healing him. In support of this she cites the Prayer of Nabodinus, where that king of Babylon speaks of a Jewish healer pardoning his sins.

Naturally, Fredrikson must see the situation illustrated by Mark as "contrived" in order to maintain this interpretation. She must deny the veracity of most of the account, ignore the objections of the Jews in Mark 2:6-7, and contrive her own application of the claim in order to emasculate it.

Also, in the case of the Nabodinus prayer, we may note that Nabodinus, unlike the paralytic with Jesus, would have done something to offend the Jewish healer - namely, keep his people as captives after attacking their land. As with our illustration above with Jim and Jake, there must be something to personally forgive for someone to have the ability to extend forgiveness.
Alex WM

London, UK

#194849 Nov 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Jesus the Bread of Life

38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.

48 I am the bread of life.

55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.
38 For I have come down from above, just like all of you, not to do my will but to do the will of G-d. All messengers were required to submit to the Will of G-d

39 And this is the will of G-d who sent me and all other messengers, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me. He only gave me a very small flock – the lost sheep of house of Jacob….

48 I am the messenger, the means… for you to learn about your life so you can have a meaningful and complete life submitting to the Will of G-d.(Also remember my flock… Do not read any Greek translations because the writers are clueless…!!)

55 For my PHYSICAL and SPIRITUAL way is a good example for you to follow so you can enter heaven AFTER you and I DIE on planet earth…(the pagan perverted cannibals changed the wording)

56 Those who DIGEST what I say and do, will please G-d and I will remain as their guide and teacher until I die.…(the pagan perverted cannibals changed the wording)

57 G-d sends angels and messengers who exist for G-d and because of G-d. At a lower level you can make better use of your life by believing in us so we can “fill” you with wisdom and knowledge.(Human sacrifice and cannibalism is not what I want my dear disciples. The pagans have misquoted me again!)
Alex WM

London, UK

#194850 Nov 10, 2013
El Cid wrote:
http://tektonics.org/jesusclai ms/miscclaims.html
You have not commented on these by people from "Judeo-Christian" background and NOT Muslims!!!

READ these and respond to THEM:
When such actors take the role of Christ – that is, when he is seen gain in the flesh – only the most myopic spectator could miss the EROTIC potential of a narrative in which a beautiful young man allows himself to be MOCKED, FLOGGED, crowned with thorns, STRIPPED NAKED, and left to die, publicly, in lasting agony on a phallic pole. Logan’s concentration on the hidden GENITALS is central to his purpose. As he askes later,“Ah God, if Christ has not a body…And all of that, what good is he to You?” Sexuality is a necessary party of the myth of a deity who becomes wholly human, and the myth is severely impaired by its excision. The Sacred Heart must be given the full benefit of its PHALLIC associations, as symbol of the loving GLANS PENIS of the LORD.
Leo Steinberg has shown the importance of the OSTENTATIO GENITALIUM in Renaissance representations of the Christ child. The GENITALS are PROOF both of incarnation and of Christ’s restoration of sinlessness to humanity. Christ’s MANHOOD (maleness) is the sign of his MANHOOD (humanity). His CIRCUMCISION foreshadows his crucifixion.
Now, just as SEXUAL INTERCOURSE may be reduced to an obsessive conjunction of GENITALIA, so the idea of a SEXUALLY VIABLE CHRIST may be FETISHISED to the point where, as MANHOOD incarnate, he ENTERS the worshipper as a PHALLUS. Pisanus Fraxi’s Bibliography of Prohibited Books lists An Essay on Woman, by ‘Pego Borewell, Esq’ which contains a parodic prayer to the PHALLUS as creator, and an illustration of a PHALLUS, entitled (in Greek)‘The Saviour of the World”.
Felicien Rops made two etchings of a NAKED MAGDALENE, MASTURBATING at the FOOT of the CROSS, to which is NAILED a GIANT PHALLUS.
Harold Norse’s poem “Allegro Vivace” celebrates John Allegro’s book.

The SACRED MUSHROOM and the CROSS, which ESTABLISHES CONVINCING ASSOCIATIONS between the MUSHROOM, the CROSS, the PHALLUS, and CHRIST!

Norse comments:“BJ was a pr*ck./Let all gay men proclaim their holiness./
THEY have WORSHIPPED the SACRED MUSHROOM for millennia. The cock is holy!!

If “BJ” is a PHALLUS, ofcourse, the logical conclusion must be that the EUCHARIST is an act of FELLATIO.

Norman O. Brown writes: The EUCHARIST is a MARRIAGE FEAST; the UNION of bridegroom and bride. He gives himself to his bride with the bread!

EAT your FILL, lovers; DRINK, sweethearts, and DRINK DEEP! The two become one flesh, incorporating each other, by EATING.

The transubstantiation is the unification; is in the EATING.
The Manicheans and the Albigenses are said to have SPRINKLED SEMEN on their Eucharist BREAD.

….. A MORE OUTSPOKEN variation on the same theme appears in Antler’s poem about SEMEN.
“ To the SEED of the Male of my species”. The poem ends:“Not till boyCOME is SERVED at COMMUN?ION will I believe the father of BJ is god of love. In “son of man”, Will Inman writes, of BJ:“He ENTERED the bodies and souls of men and women with words of self. He touched them, and more VIRGINAL that ever they gave BIRTH to themselves.

Although he personifies VIRILTY, BJ generally fails to make the grade in MACHISMO. A tradition of the ANDROGYNOUS BJ, with certain supposedly WOMANLY qualities – from his maternal love for us, as divined by Julian of Norwich, to his “head of woman’s hair”, as described by Lawrence Durrell – leads Robert Duncan to conclude that “HE WAS PART GIRL”. Furthermore, the theme of BJ’s HOMOSEXUALITY is periodically RECURRENT.
Saint Aelred of Rievaulx called the relationship of BJ and John the Evangelist a heavenly MARRIAGE (thalami caelestis) and use dit to defend his own sentimental friendships.
Christopher Marlowe claimed BJ and John were BEDFELLOWS and In Justine, the Marquis de Sade suggested that the same was true of ALL APOSTLES!
Alex WM

London, UK

#194851 Nov 10, 2013
El Cid wrote:
http://tektonics.org/jesulaims /miscclaims.html..
Comments to the writers please. They are from "Judeo-Christian" background and NOT Muslims!!!

READ these and respond to THEM:
..only the most myopic spectator could miss the EROTIC potential of a narrative in which a beautiful young man allows himself to be MOCKED, FLOGGED, crowned with thorns, STRIPPED NAKED, and left to die, publicly, in lasting agony on a phallic pole. Logan’s concentration on the hidden GENITALS is central to his purpose. He asks,“Ah God, if Christ has not a body…And all of that, what good is he to You?” Sexuality is a necessary party of the myth of a deity who becomes wholly human, and the myth is severely impaired by its excision. The Sacred Heart must be given the full benefit of its PHALLIC associations, as symbol of the loving GLANS PENIS of the LORD.
Leo Steinberg has shown the importance of the OSTENTATIO GENITALIUM in Renaissance representations of the Christ child. The GENITALS are PROOF both of incarnation and of Christ’s restoration of sinlessness to humanity. Christ’s MANHOOD (maleness) is the sign of his MANHOOD (humanity). His CIRCUMCISION foreshadows his crucifixion.
Now, just as SEXUAL INTERCOURSE may be reduced to an obsessive conjunction of GENITALIA, so the idea of a SEXUALLY VIABLE CHRIST may be FETISHISED to the point where, as MANHOOD incarnate, he ENTERS the worshipper as a PHALLUS. Pisanus Fraxi’s Bibliography of Prohibited Books lists An Essay on Woman, by ‘Pego Borewell, Esq’ which contains a parodic prayer to the PHALLUS as creator, and an illustration of a PHALLUS, entitled (in Greek)‘The Saviour of the World”.
Felicien Rops made two etchings of a NAKED MAGDALENE, MASTURBATING at the FOOT of the CROSS, to which is NAILED a GIANT PHALLUS.
Harold Norse’s poem “Allegro Vivace” celebrates John Allegro’s book.

The SACRED MUSHROOM and the CROSS, which ESTABLISHES CONVINCING ASSOCIATIONS between the MUSHROOM, the CROSS, the PHALLUS, and CHRIST!

THEY have WORSHIPPED the SACRED MUSHROOM for millennia. The cock is holy!!

If “BJ” is a PHALLUS, ofcourse, the logical conclusion must be that the EUCHARIST is an act of FELLATIO.

Norman O. Brown writes: The EUCHARIST is a MARRIAGE FEAST; the UNION of bridegroom and bride. He gives himself to his bride with the bread!

EAT your FILL, lovers; DRINK, sweethearts, and DRINK DEEP! The two become one flesh, incorporating each other, by EATING.

The transubstantiation is the unification; in the EATING.
The Manicheans and the Albigenses are said to have SPRINKLED SEMEN on their Eucharist BREAD.

A MORE OUTSPOKEN variation is in Antler’s poem about SEMEN.
“ To the SEED of the Male of my species”. The poem ends:“Not till boyCOME is SERVED at COMMUN?ION will I believe the father of BJ is god of love. In “son of man”, Will Inman writes, of BJ:“He ENTERED men and women with words of self. He touched them, and more VIRGINAL that ever they gave BIRTH to themselves.

Although he personifies VIRILTY, BJ fails to make the grade in MACHISMO. A tradition of ANDROGYNOUS BJ, with certain supposedly WOMANLY qualities – as divined by Julian of Norwich, to his “head of woman’s hair”, as described by Lawrence Durrell – leads Robert Duncan to conclude that “HE WAS PART GIRL”. Furthermore, the theme of BJ’s HOMOSEXUALITY is RECURRENT.
Saint Aelred of Rievaulx called the relationship of BJ & John the Evangelist a heavenly MARRIAGE (thalami caelestis).

Christopher Marlowe claimed BJ & John were BEDFELLOWS and In Justine, the Marquis de Sade suggested that same was true of ALL APOSTLES!

Edward Prime Stevenson’s book on The InterSEXES attributed the behaviour of JUDAS to a “jealous HOMOSEXUAL PASSION”/ The only book of Uranian verse to appear during the First World War, Cuthbert Wright’s “One way of Love” contains the suggestion that BJ was a LOVER of BOYS!
Finally,“The young Christ of Frank O’Hara says to himself,‘I must be PANSY myself, they say all the JEWS are really’
Alex WM

London, UK

#194852 Nov 10, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
NughBe, is he describing Jesus of the Gospels?
Where in the synoptic Gospels is this naked pagan who demands that you worship him?
Time wasting car chaser...!

I respect and love the Jesus FROM the Gospels who NEVER EVER said ANY of these:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and con-substantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”

14.“Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#194853 Nov 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>And the Muslim god Allah is not the God of Abraham and Moses.
Shamma,

It is the God of Islam that is the God of Abraham, Moses and all.

The Christian God is not the God of Abraham. How could the absurd and abnormaltriune God of Christianity be the God of Abraham?

Abraham worshipped only one God.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#194854 Nov 10, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the synoptic Gospels is this naked pagan who demands that you worship him?
Time wasting car chaser...!
I respect and love the Jesus FROM the Gospels who NEVER EVER said ANY of these:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and con-substantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”
14.“Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)
No where, bro

The spin doctors came up with all the silly and absurd doctrines and gave their people a God to their liking.

Jesus was not that stupid to make those type of silly and absurd statements.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#194855 Nov 10, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
Bread is NOT G-d.
Bread is CREATION. Bread is/was CREATED.
You SIN by worshipping CREATION.
WAKE up you POOR lost person.
Worship THE CREATOR and NOT the CREATION.
Why don't you FIND a DIRECT quote from Jesus "I AM G-D"?
Then I shall throw my books in the bin and pray to Jesus TODAY.
Thank you!!
Listen to me ,Alex! "I AM GOD, WORSHIP ME"
Do you believe Me, Alex?
Any one can say "I Am God, worship me, just as I just said that to you.
Did you believe me, Alex?

Jesus spoke the words of the prophets and you are ignorant of the words spoken by the prophets.

Where Did Jesus Say, "I Am God, Worship Me"?
Answer-At the testimony of His trial!

Then the high priest stood up and said to Jesus, "Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?" But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God."
"Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied.

"But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven." Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, "He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, now you have heard the blasphemy.

What do you think?" "He is worthy of death," they answered.(Matthew 26:62-66, NIV)
In a recent debate I was told that Jesus never said, "I am God worship me". At that time I did not answer with the above verses but now I think I should have. The reason is that

In these verses Jesus proclaims his divinity and that all people will worship him.
First Jesus says he is the Christ/Messiah, the Son of God. The prophets before Jesus make it very clear that this Son sits at God's right hand (Psalm 110:1) and how you are to treat this Son.

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry and you be destroyed in your way, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.(Psalm 2:12, NIV)
The Jewish leaders understand what Jesus has said and see it as blasphemy.

Then Jesus says he is "the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven." This language is again from the earlier prophets, the prophet Daniel, and is referring to the divine man who will receive the worship of God.

In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.(Daniel 7:13-14, NIV)

So what is Jesus saying at his trial? What is it that ultimately gets him crucified? It is his claim to be Son of Psalm 2 and 110 who is at the right hand of God and is to be worshipped; it is to be the divine man of Daniel 7 who is to be worshipped.

The Jewish leaders again understand exactly what he is saying and call it blasphemy. So Jesus actually does say, "I am God worship me";
he just uses the language of the prophets to say it.

If we want to understand Jesus we must learn his language. I am not saying we must learn Hebrew, Aramaic or Greek, though that is an excellent thing to do. Instead I am saying that we must know the titles, the concepts and expectations of the prophets who were before Jesus, because it is with these words that Jesus speaks and invites us to understand him.

Do you understand Jesus, Alex?
"I Am God Worship Me"
Alex WM

London, UK

#194857 Nov 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,
The Christian God is not the God of Abraham. How could the absurd and abnormaltriune God of Christianity be the God of Abraham?
Indeed, bro.
The Tanach does not say that Abraham worshipped G-d the father of abraham, god the son of god or god the holy ghost of god!!!!

Moses didn't worship the abomination called the trinity.

Pagan hijack has become the norm.
Alex WM

London, UK

#194858 Nov 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to me ,Alex! "I AM GOD, WORSHIP ME"
Do you believe Me, Alex?
"I Am God Worship Me"
If you say you are God, I know you are mad.

If Jesus said he was God, then I would know he was mad.

Only God can say that:

Exodus 20:5
"You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God.........."

Jesus was an intelligent man of God. He was not as crazy as you to say "I am G-d". If he said anything lioke that he would have gone STRAIGHT to hell without passing Go.

Now stop sinning, Shamma! Stop worshipping naked men when Jesus NEVER made a SINGLE direct claim that he was G-d.
Alex WM

London, UK

#194859 Nov 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No where, bro
The spin doctors came up with all the silly and absurd doctrines and gave their people a God to their liking.
Jesus was not that stupid to make those type of silly and absurd statements.
Agreed, bro.

I am challenging Satanic sicker who is stirring trouble by accusing us of having insulted "Jesus of the Gospels"!

We have made it abundantly clear that we are exposing "BJ" the naked pagan mangod who has nothing to do with Jesus.

More importantly, we respect and love Jesus PBUH, who NEVER made a DIRECT claim to divinity ACCORDING to the Gospels!!
Salaams, Alex
Alex WM

London, UK

#194860 Nov 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to me ,Alex! "I AM GOD, WORSHIP ME"
Do you believe Me, Alex?
Jesus spoke the words of the prophets and you are ignorant of the words spoken by the prophets.
Where Did Jesus Say, "I Am God, Worship Me"?
Answer-At the testimony of His trial!
Then the high priest stood up and said to Jesus, "Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?" But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God."
"Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied.
"But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven." Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, "He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, now you have heard the blasphemy.
What do you think?" "He is worthy of death," they answered.(Matthew 26:62-66, NIV)
In a recent debate I was told that Jesus never said, "I am God worship me". At that time I did not answer with the above verses but now I think I should have. The reason is that
In these verses Jesus proclaims his divinity and that all people will worship him.
First Jesus says he is the Christ/Messiah, the Son of God. The prophets before Jesus make it very clear that this Son sits at God's right hand (Psalm 110:1) and how you are to treat this Son.
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry and you be destroyed in your way, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.(Psalm 2:12, NIV)
The Jewish leaders understand what Jesus has said and see it as blasphemy.
Then Jesus says he is "the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven." This language is again from the earlier prophets, the prophet Daniel, and is referring to the divine man who will receive the worship of God.
In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.(Daniel 7:13-14, NIV)
So what is Jesus saying at his trial? What is it that ultimately gets him crucified? It is his claim to be Son of Psalm 2 and 110 who is at the right hand of God and is to be worshipped; it is to be the divine man of Daniel 7 who is to be worshipped.
The Jewish leaders again understand exactly what he is saying and call it blasphemy. So Jesus actually does say, "I am God worship me";
he just uses the language of the prophets to say it.
If we want to understand Jesus we must learn his language. I am not saying we must learn Hebrew, Aramaic or Greek, though that is an excellent thing to do. Instead I am saying that we must know the titles, the concepts and expectations of the prophets who were before Jesus, because it is with these words that Jesus speaks and invites us to understand him.
"I Am God Worship Me"
Jesus NEVER made a direct claim he was G-d.
Why are you this desperate to make him G-d?
This is the work of Satan.
You are not interested in G-d the creator of billions of galaxies bigger than our milkyway galaxy and our puny planet.
You are promoting a Jewish man who was dealing with a few villages as your God.
You are doing this AGAINST the will of Jesus as well.
Seek help.
Anon

Lowell, MA

#194861 Nov 10, 2013
Hammad wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no compulsion in religion.
You are a liar and deceiver. The penalty for leaving Islam is death; the penalty for infidels is death, when certain conditions are met. The penalty for those who refuse to convert to Islam is death, when certain conditions are met.

Liar.

//"Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them. "//

If a Muslims lips are moving, you can't trust what they say.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#194862 Nov 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,
John 1:1-3

The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

John 1:14

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 22 hr Reason Personified 14,660
News The Divine Right of Kings and Generals (Aug '13) Mon The Prophet Smell... 28
HELP Wicca Covens in my area! (Jun '09) Sun NewWiccanMember 62
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) May 28 Kathwynn 503
Pagans gather for elaborate Wiccan funeral of c... May 28 shell 1
News the Beheading Sura: Robert Spencer's Blogging t... May 23 Dragnet52 5
Covertly clearing negative energy from the office (Sep '07) May 21 Debra 49
More from around the web