Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
183,421 - 183,440 of 200,048 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Rajesh, long time!
Please read my post and understand the logic.
I am talking about paying to a charity, instead of gaining from Shammy's defeat!
If Shammy can produce a post from me clearly saying I was a ROMAN CATHOLIC priest,
Oh, so now it switches from Catholic priest to ROMAN Catholic priest. This just keeps getting better and better. That's what the pathological liar always does. When he makes a mistake, he adjusts what he says and then claims he always meant that in the first place.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I believe you are a Christian, ok? I just wonder why you call yourself a Muslim, and refer to yourself as a fellow Muslim, but you never refer to yourself as a fellow Christian. But I believe you are a Christian. But you seem so close to being a Muslim, and that is why I ask what stops you from becoming one. All you would need to do to answer that questions is to list a reason or two why your would not convert to Islam, but after multiple times asking you this, for some bizarre reason you still refuse to answer that. It is not an unfair question at all and I don't know why you think it is. If someone asked me that question, I would tell them with no problems at all.
<quoted text>
Or, could it be that you are even willing to be critical of Christianity itself, as you have even said it has false doctrines and lies, but you are completely unwilling to ever be critical of Islam? Could that be it? Oh no, no no no, impossible. It must be that I am demonic, not just making clear observations. LOL!!!
deranged deluded car chaser.

"...and nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say,'We are Christians,' because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" (5:82).
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't say "Catholic" priest, you said priest. Nice try. Why do you attempt games like this? So again, for the 15th time. What denomination were you? It's a very simple and easy question, but you never seem to want to answer that. So what is anybody supposed to think when someone continually refuses to answer a very simple, fair and reasonable question? You actually could have used that question the first time I asked it to embarrass me, but for some reason you didn't know that you could, or else surely you would have, as we both know you would never pass on any opportunity to embarrass me if you can find one or you are aware of it.
Phather Phallics
and I have given loads on the misconceptions, but you refuse to learn.
You still don't know that you lack insight into your illness.

Why should I give my personal details to a person who is deranged deluded jealous and belongs to a very low socio economic order?
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly boy. Not many know what is actually going on.
When one has been moving with the top "guns"
Top guns. LOL!!! Just too much. You'll invent any little thing your heart desires won't you. And then, you will merely adjust your invention as the problems with it become identified. Amazing. And you don't see anything wrong at all with this behavior. Even more amazing. Just remember Alex, Islam says that you have two Angels sitting on your shoulders recording all of the deeds you do.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Great question. Oh no, no no no, it doesn't work that way. But he is trying to set people up by using the qualifying word of "catholic", so that he could say that he never said he was a "catholic" priest. Now, if you recognize the obvious problem with what his statement or challenge, do not point it out to him.
parked car chaser!
You got it wrong again!
I have responded to that south asian.
Read it and eat some humble pie!
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true. But to him, and many other Muslims, it's all considered a game, and deception is considered to be clever, not shameful.
<quoted text>
Actually, he didn't even offer to give anybody $2000. It was a completely one sided proposition. Typical behavior.
The needle is stuck is it?
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>deranged deluded car chaser.
"...and nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say,'We are Christians,' because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" (5:82).
Yeah, while it also tells you not to befriend them elsewhere. Let's not conveniently forget about those verses, ok? If you do, don't worry, I haven't.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I give my personal details to a person who is deranged deluded jealous and belongs to a very low socio economic order?
Then just give them to someone else here. So let's see, you said you were a Christian, and you said you used to be a priest. But you never said you were a CATHOLIC priest. And now, the story is that you never said you were a ROMAN Catholic priest. The extra qualifiers just keep getting added on as needed.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
parked car chaser!
You got it wrong again!
I have responded to that south asian.
Read it and eat some humble pie!
I am only responding to what your challenge actually said. But now, that challenge keeps getting adjusted. Me thinks that you now recognize the error that you have made, and this is the reason for the new qualifier of ROMAN Catholic priest, even though your original challenge never said any such thing, it only said Catholic priest.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Seeker wrote:
I used to be a friends with a pathological liar. And I would watch him lie to people when these people were correct. He would deny doing or saying something, when he actually did do it and I was a witness to it, but as a friend, he demanded that I keep my mouth shut if I was really his friend. And these were the exact techniques he always used. And then, he would then turn around and use these same exact techniques on me when he was lying to me, and he was so stupid that he thought I wouldn't put the dots together and realize that he was doing the same thing to me that I watched him do to others..
I believe that sicker suffers from split personality.
His "friend" is in fact him!
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have put a very heavy burden on Shamma, bro. He wouldn't spend even $100/- on charity.
Remember, when Jesus asked his disciples to sell every thing and buy swords? The stingy fools said to him, "Lord, we have two swords".
And Jesus stung like a hornet and said, "That is enough!" He knew they wouldn't spend.
Actually, it was I, who had started that and even called you Ex-Father. lol!
Salaams
BMZ
Lol...How are you, brother. Hope all is well.

Shamma has been caught lying. Now he/she will go quiet for a while.
The skinflint disciples and the naked boy follower are all a bit dodgy.Sicker wants to find out my denomination.
lol
Salaams. WM
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

So let's see. A former Christian and a priest asks people to show where he ever said he was a Catholic priest, as if there is a distinction to be made. I don;'t think that even any regular or common Protestant Christian would ever make that mistake, and I doubt that a regular Catholic Christian would make that mistake either, let alone someone who actually claims he was a priest.

Now, I think you finally have a pretty good idea of what I was talking about when I said you could have slammed me and called me an idiot for ever even asking you your denomination as the answer is would be obvious and is contained in the very word of priest itself, and I thought you might and I was prepared for you doing so, but you didn't even know any better to do so. So now, the challenge has changed. Now the challenge is for people to show you where you said you were a ROMAN Catholic priest. That's what liars do. They always readjust the story as needed.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said and that brings to my mind the most ridiculous Christian term "Judeo-Christian".
Judaism and Christianity are miles apart and will remain so.
Christianity claims to have been grafted on to the tree of Judaism but I consider it like a parasite sucking the tree, just like ferns and other plants living on trees.
Salaams
BMZ
Thank you, brother and I agree with your comments about Judeo-Christian!
The chaps are lost, bro.
Constantinity....is sucking blood off the Tanach.
Salaams
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, whatever. Father Fraud. Let me know when you figure out what denomination you used to be.
Hello sicko.
I don't share my personal details with the lower classes.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing in Judaism that specifically attacks Christianity like Islam does. Back when the Hebrew scriptures were written, there was nothing to attack. And, interesting enough, there was never one utterance of the word Muslim, no mention of any significance of Mecca, nor Abraham building the Kaaba, nor the Black Stone nor Mecca being the proper prayer direction to face. All frauds invented by Muhammad to make his story work, and to incorporate pagan elements into Islam to attract the pagans. This guy would incorporate whatever he felt like and invent whatever he felt like. Whatever it took. Heck, he would even put words into Jesus' mouth if he thought he needed to.
It reminds me of someone asking him, where are you to be found in our scriptures? And Muhammad says, let me see your scriptures. So they hand it to him, and he adds a few lines to them and hands it back to them and says "here I am".
At least the story of Jesus does not attempt to put words into the mouth of others. Now, whether Jews believe that Jesus fulfilled what he was referenced from their scriptures is a different matter. But he did not pull things out of thin air like Muhammad did. He was a Jew, and therefore could not do that.
You fool!
The followers of Judaism reject your religion and your naked mangod.
Ask them why, you moron.
They follow their scriptures and they reject your idol worshipping cult and your master.
End of.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't at all, I merely said that there is no specific prohibition with being friends with each other, but in the Quran, there are specific prohibitions not to befriend either Christians or Jews...
Throughout history there have been CLEAR prohibitions concerning the alleged CHRIST KILLERS.
Your books confirm that they MURDERED your god, thus giving you ammunition to almost wipe the JEWS of planet earth as CHRIST KILLERS.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
A challenge that is false and stupid never puts a heavy burden on anybody. Did you like the little stunt that he attempted? Did you like where he added the qualification of "Catholic" to his challenge? Of course you did. And he does not even realize the mistake he is making in his challenge, regardless of what little qualifiers he adds to it.
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sometimes I read the stuff you say, and I would swear that I must be hallucinating. So i close my eyes and reopen them, and yup, your statement is still there just as I read it the first time. Amazing.
<quoted text>
Sure, sure, and I guess you were the one to also tell him to keep insisting that he was, right? NEXT!!!
That WAS the challenge, you moron.
Buttford and Shamma made false statements about me!
I said I dont ever recall saying I was an ex RC priest or of any denomination.
You will have to keep guessing...it could be catholic...or it could be any one of a thousand combinations.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is another technique that most pathological liars use. When backed into a corner, sudden;y all sorts of excuses arise as to why they are above even answering questions anymore. Alex, I don't even know who you are and I have no way of knowing that as everything here is anonymous. And telling people exactly what kind of a priest you used to be is really not giving away much mpore about yourself than claiming you were a priest in the first place. Nobody asked you to give away that you used to be a priest. But now, when anybody wants to know what kind of a priest you were, suddenly they have crossed the line.

And the worst part is that you actually expect people to believe these excuses.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least it is grafted from the tree of Judaism..
This MORON is chasing cars without stopping for a pee or to read the posts properly!!

BMZ clearly said..(my comments in brackets)
"Christianity claims to have been grafted ON TO the tree of Judaism (***meaning FORCING ITSELF on to Judaism...or GATE CRASHING a Jewish party***)but I consider it like a parasite sucking the tree, just like ferns and other plants living on trees. Salaams"

This clueless MORON said...
"Well at least it is grafted FROM the tree of Judaism."

There is a big difference, in my view.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Seeker wrote:
If I were Jewish and did not believe that the Jew named Jesus was the Messiah, as Christians claim, I would just think that Christians are mistaken and perhaps misguided. But, if someone came along and told me that all of my prophets were not Jews (or whatever term one chooses) and instead they were all Muslims, i would be much more offended. This isn't someone trying to add to their prophets, this is someone trying to steal them all.
And Muslims claim that since the Quran says that the Jews did not crucify Jesus, only because their attempt failed, then this is less of an insult to Jews. That is ridiculous. Islam not only claims that they attempted to crucify him, and therefore had the same intentions as the Christian version, but it gets even worse. It says that they KNEW he was their Messiah and tried to crucify him anyway. This makes them even MORE guilty.
At least in the Christian version, it is said that they did not know he was the Messiah, and that is why they crucified him. That makes sense to both parties. As far as Jews are concerned, he was not the Messiah and therefore was rightfully crucified for claiming he was. But to accuse the Jews of KNOWING that he was their Messiah and wanting to crucify him anyway, is just over the top and it makes absolutely no sense at all.
And in the Christian version, it wasn't even Jews in general that wanted him crucified, it was the Jewish authorities who felt threatened by his teachings and his growing popularity.
So there is no claim on either side of the fence that does not make sense, it is just a disagreement as to whether Jesus was real or not. But to say that they Jews KNEW he was the Messiah, and even boasted about crucifying their Messiah, is just over the top. It doesn't get any more damning than that.
You are missing the point you fool.
Jesus did NOT come for you.
When will that simple FACT sink in.
You are Irish and they are semitic cousins having their family feud!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••