Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253560 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194666 Nov 7, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong!
Jesus spoke the words of the prophets and you are ignorant of the words spoken by the prophets.
Shamma, have you seen the current dialog going on about Alex being a priest? Your name was mentioned many times. Did you miss that?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194667 Nov 7, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you leaking!!
Paddy goes into a John Lewis department store and asks the shopkeeper, "Excuse me sir, but do you sell potato clocks?"
The shopkeeper looks at him and says, "Are you taking the piss? We sell cuckoo clocks, carriage clocks, grandfather clocks, alarm clocks... what the feck is a potato clock?"
And Paddy says, "I don't know, but I start my new job at nine tomorrow, and the wife said 'You'd better get a potato clock.'"
So when HughBe complained that I was not specific enough about my ethnicity and that I could be Black Irish, India Irish, or whatever, some how, you knew exactly what I meant the first time, and hence all of the Irish jokes that you said right from the start as soon as I said I was Irish.

So how come you obviously knew what I meant from the very beginning and he did not? If I was so unclear, as he suggested, you wouldn't be making Irish jokes to a Black person who happens to live in Ireland, even though I live in America. And obviously you understood it right away that I am a Caucasian of Irish descent, living in America, and that is why you told the jokes you did immediately.

So what was his confusion to where he didn't clearly understand what I was saying the first time, when you clearly, and obviously understood what I was saying the first time? How did you know what I was saying from the very beginning and he did not?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#194668 Nov 7, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmie, I'm not going to keep going around in your stupid logic circles with you about this. You know EXACTLY what the words never AGAIN mean, and you know the difference between the word never and the words never AGAIN.
rabbee: what's a matter! the questions too tuff for your, higher alleged as intelligence to comprehend?

then try this on for size - G-D gave to Moshe His Life Story, in The-Written Torah. including the parts that had happened, the part that was happening, and the parts that had not happened yet. so that even with foreknowledge of what is to happen, they could not change any of it. why?

with all the advance warning from G-D, they could not prevent any of it yet to be. now that is a, very profound revelation in itself. nobody here in TheTorah, can do anything to make it happen any differently than G-D said. i can't change it, all of you can't change any of it, that only G-D can change.

the only way, to prevent the diluvium, is for this world to quit clowning around with their other g-ds. so that Only The G-D, WHO can change it might do so. cause i guarantee to you, TheTorah here in IT shall happen no different with this whole world involved in idolatry.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#194669 Nov 7, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are contradicting your self.
You are repeating my words that The Torah are Gods spoken words to us through the prophets.
You are really confused!
It is I that termed The Torah as the history of Gods relation with His creation.
You are an idiot, you live in the Torah and are unaware of the teachings of The Torah.
The Torah rabbee is the living Word of God spoken to me through the prophets.
So I know what God is saying to me from the Torah.
You don't get it rabbee!
You cannot live in The Torah its a book!
Man lives by the Word of God spoken by God through the prophets written in The Torah.
The New Testament Bible is God Himself speaking to us directly by His own self in the person of Jesus Christ.
Jesus confirmed The Torah as Gods spoken words through the prophets.
The Torah is the History of God closing the gates of heaven to man.
The New Testament Bible is God re-opening the gates of heaven to believers in the teachings of Jesus Christ [God in the flesh}
John 1:1
New International Version (NIV)
The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:14-16
New International Version (NIV)
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
In The Torah the gates of heaven are closed.
So your teaching rabbee that we must live in The Torah is an dead end.
rabbee: TheTorah is written by G-D, not by the prophets. and you cannot be a true prophet, if you reject being here in TheTorah Happening. the new testament tanach, began a whole new subtle not here in TheTorah deception from the alleged as men. it is not TheWord of TheG-D, of Only TheTorah. when i know TheTorah is the actual history of this whole world, rejecting G-D here in IT.

G-D wrote it, and it is all going to happen the way G-D wrote it, from Noach, to Noach again. and that includes These comings of Adam to adam and his mate. TheOnly Begotten Son of G-D, ever mentioned in TheTorah. Adam is TheOnly One, given with THE OUR, HE/SHE IMAGE And LIKENESS of G-D. and none of you fit, that Divine description.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#194670 Nov 7, 2013
G-D gave TheWhole Torah happening, the last time with Adam and adam and his mate in IT. and G-D is just giving it all again, with Adam to adam and his mate actually here in IT.

and don't try to tell me, that the history of wwii did not happen, because it's only in a book either. even if you do not know or want to know, the real reason why G-D commanded it to happen.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#194671 Nov 7, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure that anybody with common sense knew exactly what I was saying. Not only was I giving my ethnicity, which is Caucasian, I was even being more specific and telling you which specific type of Caucasian I am by telling you my descent.
But this raises a very interesting question.I have never bothered to ask anybody here what their ethnicity is, because it doesn't matter to me. The only thing that matters is what they say. But you seem to be interested in my ethnicity. So why would you be interested in that? Doesn't ethnicity have to do with race? Why would you be asking about race? And "ism" going on in that question? winkee winkee.
1.Seeker wrote ---"Ethinicity: Irish
Raised as a Catholic
Would not consider myself a Catholic"

2.HughBe---What does he mean by Irish ethnicity?
Is he a black Irish man?
Is he a white Irish man?
Is he a Jewish Irish man?
Is he an India Irish man?

3.Seeker--How could you possible even ask that question?

4.HughBe--- My questions were for clarification and understanding. Are there no BLACK Irish people? Are there no Chinese who are Irish? Are there any Jews which are Irish?
I believe so without research and that is my reason for my questions.

5.Seeker---I'm pretty sure that anybody with common sense knew exactly what I was saying.

6. HughBe---I did not know.

7.Seeker--- Not only was I giving my ethnicity, which is Caucasian, I was even being more SPECIFIC and telling you which specific type of Caucasian I am by telling you my descent.

8. HughBe--- Go back to your original words in #1 above. Copy and paste the words there that support your claim about being Caucasian and demonstrate by quoting the specificity that you now speak of. I find the word Irish to me non-specific in terms of ethnicity.

What do you call a BLACK person who was born in Ireland? Is it the same specific ETHNIC word Irish? If not tell me what you call the different races who were born in Ireland.

Seeker---But this raises a very interesting question.I have never bothered to ask anybody here what their ethnicity is, because it doesn't matter to me.

HughBe--- One has to ask questions based on one's ability.

Seeker-- The only thing that matters is what they say. But you seem to be interested in my ethnicity.

HughBe--- Yes, I have an interest in you.

Seeker--- So why would you be interested in that?

HughBe--- That is how I am I like to have a mental picture of things.

Seeker-- Doesn't ethnicity have to do with race? Why would you be asking about race? And "ism" going on in that question? winkee winkee.

HughBe--- Ethnicity has to do with race and more. For your why, note my and more. The "ism" is only in your head.

Washing the eye flushes the objects out so there will be no need to "winkee winkee".
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#194672 Nov 7, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings dear HughBe.
All your points about sicker seem very accurate.
He certainly is a two faced liar and a disgrace to true and humble Christian believers.
Peace
Greetings Alex.

As a rule unless I am joking, teasing or bantering my words are true.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#194673 Nov 7, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Again very well said dear HughBe.
We know we have many similarities and differences.
But we are united in our Loyalty to God expressed in our own special ways.
Instead of creating division by saying God is only on our side, let's create unity by saying we all are on God's side.
Peace.
Thanks Alex and I see no reason why difference cannot be discussed in a respectful and even lively way.

Truth seekers should have no discomfort with discussing and scrutinizing their own beliefs and that of others.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#194674 Nov 7, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: TheTorah is written by G-D, not by the prophets. and you cannot be a true prophet, if you reject being here in TheTorah Happening. the new testament tanach, began a whole new subtle not here in TheTorah deception from the alleged as men. it is not TheWord of TheG-D, of Only TheTorah. when i know TheTorah is the actual history of this whole world, rejecting G-D here in IT.
G-D wrote it, and it is all going to happen the way G-D wrote it, from Noach, to Noach again. and that includes These comings of Adam to adam and his mate. TheOnly Begotten Son of G-D, ever mentioned in TheTorah. Adam is TheOnly One, given with THE OUR, HE/SHE IMAGE And LIKENESS of G-D. and none of you fit, that Divine description.
You need to see a mental doctor.
You live in a fantasy world.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#194675 Nov 7, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar. Put up or shut up you buttlicker.
According to lying scribes/churchmen "BJ" was a sex starved 33 year old man who has never been near a woman, while Jesus was a normal healthy man of God.
Pagan "BJ" on a phallus is embodiment of lucifer seducing worship away from G-d into cannibalism, human sacrifice and sexual perversion wanting his RAW meat chewed and his FRESH bodily juices sucked off dry.
READ these:
When such actors take the role of Christ – that is, when he is seen gain in the flesh – only the most myopic spectator could miss the erotic potential of a narrative in which a beautiful young man allows himself to be mocked, flogged, crowned with thorns, stripped naked, and left to die, publicly, in lasting agony on a phallic pole. Logan’s concentration on the hidden genitals is central to his purpose. As he askes later,“Ah God, if Christ has not a body…And all of that, what good is he to u?” Sexuality is a necessary party of the myth of a deity who becomes wholly human, and the myth is severely impaired by its excision. The Sacred Heart must be given the full benefit of its PHALLIC associations, as symbol of the loving GLANS PENIS of the LORD.
Leo Steinberg has shown the importance of the OSTENTATIO GENITALIUM in Renaissance representations of the Christ child. The GENITALS are PROOF both of incarnation and of Christ’s restoration of sinlessness to humanity. Christ’s MANHOOD (maleness) is the sign of his MANHOOD (humanity). His CIRCUMCISION foreshadows his crucifixion.
Now, just as SEXUAL INTERCOURSE may be reduced to an obsessive conjunction of GENITALIA, so the idea of a SEXUALLY VIABLE CHRIST may be FETISHISED to the point where, as MANHOOD incarnate, he ENTERS the worshipper as a PHALLUS. Pisanus Fraxi’s Bibliography of Prohibited Books lists An Essay on Woman, by ‘Pego Borewell, Esq’ which contains a parodic prayer to the PHALLUS as creator, and an illustration of a PHALLUS, entitled (in Greek)‘The Saviour of the World”.
Felicien Rops made two etchings of a NAKED MAGDALENE, MASTURBATING at the FOOT of the CROSS, to which is NAILED a GIANT PHALLUS.
Harold Norse’s poem “Allegro Vivace” celebrates John Allegro’s book.
The SACRED MUSHROOM and the CROSS, which ESTABLISHES CONVINCING ASSOCIATIONS between the MUSHROOM, the CROSS, the PHALLUS, and CHRIST!
Norse comments:“BJ was a pr*ck./Let all gay men proclaim their holiness./
THEY have WORSHIPPED the SACRED MUSHROOM for millennia. The cock is holy!!
If “BJ” is a PHALLUS, ofcourse, the logical conclusion must be that the EUCHARIST is an act of FELLATIO.
Norman O. Brown writes: The EUCHARIST is a MARRIAGE FEAST; the UNION of bridegroom and bride. He gives himself to his bride with the bread!
EAT your FILL, lovers; DRINK, sweethearts, and DRINK DEEP! The two become one flesh, incorporating each other, by EATING.
The transubstantiation is the unification; is in the EATING.
The Manicheans and the Albigenses are said to have SPRINKLED SEMEN on their Eucharist BREAD.
….. A MORE OUTSPOKEN variation on the same theme appears in Antler’s poem about SEMEN.
“ To the SEED of the Male of my species”. The poem ends:“Not till boyCOME is SERVED at COMMUN?ION will I believe the father of BJ is god of love. In “son of man”, Will Inman writes, of BJ:“He ENTERED the bodies and souls of men and women with words of self. He touched them, and more VIRGINAL that ever they gave BIRTH to themselves.
Phallus,

Take your meds.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#194676 Nov 7, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar. Put up or shut up you buttlicker.
According to lying scribes/churchmen "BJ" was a sex starved 33 year old man who has never been near a woman, while Jesus was a normal healthy man of God.
Pagan "BJ" on a phallus is embodiment of lucifer seducing worship away from G-d into cannibalism, human sacrifice and sexual perversion wanting his RAW meat chewed and his FRESH bodily juices sucked off dry.
READ these:
When such actors take the role of Christ – that is, when he is seen gain in the flesh – only the most myopic spectator could miss the erotic potential of a narrative in which a beautiful young man allows himself to be mocked, flogged, crowned with thorns, stripped naked, and left to die, publicly, in lasting agony on a phallic pole. Logan’s concentration on the hidden genitals is central to his purpose. As he askes later,“Ah God, if Christ has not a body…And all of that, what good is he to u?” Sexuality is a necessary party of the myth of a deity who becomes wholly human, and the myth is severely impaired by its excision. The Sacred Heart must be given the full benefit of its PHALLIC associations, as symbol of the loving GLANS PENIS of the LORD.
Leo Steinberg has shown the importance of the OSTENTATIO GENITALIUM in Renaissance representations of the Christ child. The GENITALS are PROOF both of incarnation and of Christ’s restoration of sinlessness to humanity. Christ’s MANHOOD (maleness) is the sign of his MANHOOD (humanity). His CIRCUMCISION foreshadows his crucifixion.
Now, just as SEXUAL INTERCOURSE may be reduced to an obsessive conjunction of GENITALIA, so the idea of a SEXUALLY VIABLE CHRIST may be FETISHISED to the point where, as MANHOOD incarnate, he ENTERS the worshipper as a PHALLUS. Pisanus Fraxi’s Bibliography of Prohibited Books lists An Essay on Woman, by ‘Pego Borewell, Esq’ which contains a parodic prayer to the PHALLUS as creator, and an illustration of a PHALLUS, entitled (in Greek)‘The Saviour of the World”.
Felicien Rops made two etchings of a NAKED MAGDALENE, MASTURBATING at the FOOT of the CROSS, to which is NAILED a GIANT PHALLUS.
Harold Norse’s poem “Allegro Vivace” celebrates John Allegro’s book.
The SACRED MUSHROOM and the CROSS, which ESTABLISHES CONVINCING ASSOCIATIONS between the MUSHROOM, the CROSS, the PHALLUS, and CHRIST!
Norse comments:“BJ was a pr*ck./Let all gay men proclaim their holiness./
THEY have WORSHIPPED the SACRED MUSHROOM for millennia. The cock is holy!!
If “BJ” is a PHALLUS, ofcourse, the logical conclusion must be that the EUCHARIST is an act of FELLATIO.
Norman O. Brown writes: The EUCHARIST is a MARRIAGE FEAST; the UNION of bridegroom and bride. He gives himself to his bride with the bread!
EAT your FILL, lovers; DRINK, sweethearts, and DRINK DEEP! The two become one flesh, incorporating each other, by EATING.
The transubstantiation is the unification; is in the EATING.
The Manicheans and the Albigenses are said to have SPRINKLED SEMEN on their Eucharist BREAD.
….. A MORE OUTSPOKEN variation on the same theme appears in Antler’s poem about SEMEN.
“ To the SEED of the Male of my species”. The poem ends:“Not till boyCOME is SERVED at COMMUN?ION will I believe the father of BJ is god of love. In “son of man”, Will Inman writes, of BJ:“He ENTERED the bodies and souls of men and women with words of self. He touched them, and more VIRGINAL that ever they gave BIRTH to themselves.
RICHARD,

Take your meds.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#194677 Nov 7, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You need to see a mental doctor.
You live in a fantasy world.
rabbee: G-D is real, no matter what your fantasy mind claims is real to you. you visit your g-ds, and allow my G-D to visit with me here in TheTorah. i am here in TheTorah, that your fantasy denies. how can any of your idolatrous doctors, not true to G-D cure any one demonically? do i need more proof from you, that you do not believe in G-D? no! i, don't. for you have failed to prove to me, you are true only to G-D.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#194678 Nov 7, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: G-D is real, no matter what your fantasy mind claims is real to you. you visit your g-ds, and allow my G-D to visit with me here in TheTorah. i am here in TheTorah, that your fantasy denies. how can any of your idolatrous doctors, not true to G-D cure any one demonically? do i need more proof from you, that you do not believe in G-D? no! i, don't. for you have failed to prove to me, you are true only to G-D.
Dear Adam,

First correction, it is not G-Ds, but only one God. Every true Idol worshipers like Hindus are well aware of this fact. And this comes from a very deeper knowledge (and not belief) that God is omnipotent and omnipresent. Without this deeper knowledge, it is fruitless to try to analyze or, comment on Idol Worship. If you are interested, I can try to enlighten you. But that will be a little off topic and I would not prefer that.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#194679 Nov 7, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making up stories.
You cannot comprehend what I post to you.
You meed to properly seek God.
It is obvious you have not found God in The Torah.

MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#194680 Nov 8, 2013
True Guidance and Light series (5)

The Promised Prophet of the Bible By: Munqidh Bin Mahmoud Assaqqar, PhD. Part-6

CH-2 .INTRODUCTION TO THE PROPHECIES OF THE HOLY BIBLE

The Holy Scriptures call the coming prophet by many names, such as the king or the prophet, the Mesia, and the Messiah, which means the “savior”, all these names are titles given to the coming prophet, and they also give a description of this great prophet. However, the title “the Messiah” is the most famous title, and that is because of the importance of this title among the Jews.

Some may claim that this title is exclusively meant for Jesus (PBUH). To answer that, we say that calling him the Messiah is a title and not a personal name. The Jews call their prophets, kings and even other kings by that title. This title “Messiah” comes from the Semitic word "Masaha" which means to anoint, for the Jews used to anoint the bodies of their kings and prophets, they used to call them Messiahs even though they were not anointed.

Cyrus, the Persian king, was called Messiah "Thus said the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus" (Isaiah 45:1). David also was called a messiah "And shows mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed forevermore" (Psalms 18:50)

Saul, the king, was called messiah "And David said to Abishai, Destroy him not: for who can stretch forth his hand against the Lord’s anointed, and be guiltless?" (1 Samuel 26:7-9)

In Psalms, "Touch not my anointed, and do my prophets no harm." (Psalms 105:15), and in the Book of Kings, regarding the messiah priests, we read: "And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume you and your fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty." (2 Kings 1:10)

It is clear that this honorable title “messiah” was not an exclusive title for Jesus (PBUH). It was a title given to the "expected prophet" for whom, the Jews, the children of Israel have been waiting, because God will grant him a kingdom, success and blessings far much greater than those that given to the anointed kings of the Jews.

The messiah is a title for the "expected prophet" for whom the Jews were waiting and expecting, that is why they wondered when they saw John the Baptist whether if he was the next messiah or not, "he admitted and did not deny it, but admitted, "I am not the Messiah." So they asked him, "What are you then? Are you Elijah?" (John1/21-22)

When the crowd of Jews saw the miracles of Jesus (PBUH), they used the title “messiah”: "When the Messiah comes, will he perform more signs than this man has done?" (John 7/30-31). The "expected prophet" was also called messia which gives the same meaning of messiah, that can be found in the Book of John "We have found the Messiah" 29 (which is translated Anointed)." (John 1/41) the Serianic word "ma sheeh" is pronounced "messia" in languages that do not have the letter " "&#1581; which has no equal in English but it is close to the letter "H".

(Contd.)

MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#194681 Nov 8, 2013
Some people and they have the right of doing so, might demand that we have to present the verse or verses which clearly and indisputably indicate the name and description of Muhammad (PBUH). However, there are two issues related to the Holy Bible and its translations, which block the clarity of these prophecies. These two issues are well known to those who are acquainted with the Holy Bible, those who know the reason why these prophecies are lost or intentionally suppressed.

The first issue is that the Jews and the Christians have the habit of translating names into their meanings, stating the meaning only without the name, and they may add a commentary to the sentence and insert it into the context. Consequently, many clear prophecies will lose their indications. An example of these prophecies is Jesus’ prophecy about the “Parakletos”, which is “the comforter” in modern translation.

Another example is the prophet Haggai’s prophecy, that indicates the coming of (Mehmaad), but the translators of the Holy Bible changed it in order to suppress this clear and direct indication.“and the treasures of all the nations will come in”(Haggai 2/7).

In Psalms (84/6),(KJV 1959 and the majority of English translations), the name of the messiah’s city is mentioned. It called it “Bacah valley”“Hebrew [ &#1489;&#1468;&#14 56;&#1506;&#1461;& #1502;&#1462;&#1511; &#1492;&#1463;&#14 89;&#1468;&#1464;& #1499;&#1464;&#1488; ]. The translators of the Holy Bible translated it into “the valley of weeping”, only to misguide the reader of knowing that "Bacah" is the town of Muhammad’s (PBUH) nativity.

“Verily, the first House (of worship) appointed for mankind was that at Bakkah (Makkah), full of blessing, and a

(Contd.)
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#194682 Nov 8, 2013
Dear MUQ,

When we are conclusively proving taking references from your own muslim scriptures and history books that your Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) was probably not a true prophet, why you are wasting your time in these futile efforts.

This way you are proving that probably you have more faith in other religion's scriptures than your own. Please stop this non sense.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194683 Nov 8, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Fr*cking MORON.
You boldly claimed that ONLY Catholics had priests.
I gave you your own low class wikipedia...and you choose to tap dance.
I gave you OXFORD DICTIONARY definition and you are still tap dancing!
Here it is AGAIN, you FOOL.
PRIEST..noun:
1 an ordained minister of the Catholic, Orthodox, or Anglican Church, authorized to perform certain rites and administer certain sacraments: the priest celebrated mass at a small altar off the north transept
a person who performs religious ceremonies and duties in a non-Christian religion: the plays were performed within the sacred area of Dionysus, in the presence of his priest
Being a pathetic twisted fool, you will NEVER get anywhere important in life.
HughBe is spot on about you.
You are a failure and I have decided to ignore most of your infantile posts from now.
I may choose to use you as a prop.
And I gave an entire article that explained that in those religions EVERYBODY is considered a priest, and they did that because they didn't respect the idea of some being priests and being closer to God than others. According to their idea, you are actually still a priest. And your definition even includes non Christian priests.

Bottom line Alex is that you are merely using any excuse that you can possibly dream up to skate out of your lie. And it's funny that you gladly offer the claim that you used to be a priest, but for some reason, merely stating what denomination you were is suddenly too personal of a question for you to answer. Come on man, why do you assume that everybody is as stupid as you are and would just believe you?

And there was no reason at all for you to further qualify your challenge from Catholic priest to Roman Catholic Priest, but you did and you know exactly why you did, and so do I.

I'm not going to belabor this anymore as you will keep trying to be as vague as you possibly can so that you can always leave yourself an escape hatch. If one is willing to do that, one can play that game forever.

I got my answer and I'm sure that any other common sense person here did as well.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194684 Nov 8, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you leaking!!
Paddy goes into a John Lewis department store and asks the shopkeeper, "Excuse me sir, but do you sell potato clocks?"
The shopkeeper looks at him and says, "Are you taking the piss? We sell cuckoo clocks, carriage clocks, grandfather clocks, alarm clocks... what the feck is a potato clock?"
And Paddy says, "I don't know, but I start my new job at nine tomorrow, and the wife said 'You'd better get a potato clock.'"
Gee, isn't it funny that when i said I was Irish, you knew what I was talking about? HughBe thinks that could include, African Irish, Indian Irish etc....I hardly think that an African Irish person would be offended by that joke or think that it relates to them. But somehow, you feel that it relates to me, because you knew what I meant right away, but he did not.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194685 Nov 8, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what's a matter! the questions too tuff for your, higher alleged as intelligence to comprehend?
What's the matter Jimmie, is the question of what is the dirrerence between the words "ever", "never" and "never AGAIN" too tuff for you? Seems to be because you never answer that
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
then try this on for size - G-D gave to Moshe His Life Story, in The-Written Torah. including the parts that had happened, the part that was happening, and the parts that had not happened yet. so that even with foreknowledge of what is to happen, they could not change any of it. why?
with all the advance warning from G-D, they could not prevent any of it yet to be. now that is a, very profound revelation in itself. nobody here in TheTorah, can do anything to make it happen any differently than G-D said. i can't change it, all of you can't change any of it,
Then there is no reason to bark about it every day if there is nothing that people can do anyway. But barking about it makes you feel good and gives you something to do.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
that only G-D can change.
the only way, to prevent the diluvium, is for this world to quit clowning around with their other g-ds.
So first there is nothing anybody can do, and now there IS something that people can do. You are one continual ball of confusion and I'm really kind of tired of the constant circle that one has to do with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 16 hr Eagle 12 4,690
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul 21 thetruth 782
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul 14 ATHEOI 2
Astrology and Paganism Jun 30 Wolf 1
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Jun 28 Friendly User17 348
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Jun '16 yav1112 13
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun '16 The Prophet MO LIES 9
More from around the web