Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 9,171)

Showing posts 183,401 - 183,420 of198,538
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
The religion of Judaism says nothing counter to Christianity itself, because Christianity did not even exist when Judaism was creating it's doctrines. And Christianity does nothing to attack Judaism because Jesus himself was a Jew, so Christians cannot perceive Judaism as false, and instead has to respect it. There is merely a disagreement as to whether Christianity continues it or not. But there is actually not anything that attacks Judaism itself in Christianity and calls it false, and no claim whatsoever that they corrupted their scriptures. There are only disagreements in translations, that's all. It merely calls the Jewish authorities at the time of Jesus as acting in a false manner, but it doesn't even accuse common Jews as doing this.
But the Quran clearly tries to wipe Christianity out all together by attacking the one, core central claim of it, which is the Crucifixion and resurrection. And this is not Muslims themselves doing this, as it might be the case between Christians and Jews, it is the RELIGION of ISLAM itself and the QURAN itself that clearly writes this in stone. There is nothing in the religion of Christianity itself that denies Judaism at all. And, the Quran not only tries to clearly wipe out Christianity, it clearly tries to wipe out Judaism also, because it clearly states in it's scriptures themselves, that both Jewish and Christian scriptures are corrupted. So it does not just find fault with Jews and Christians themselves, it finds fault with the religions themselves as well, and it is all HARD CODED in no uncertain terms into Islamic scriptures themselves, rather than being personal opinions of Muslims that might not agree with these religions.
This is why Christianity can potentially reconcile with Judaism, but can NEVER reconcile with Islam.
LOL!!! What a comedian!
You are really very sick indeed.
Judaism and the Tanach reject your naked mangod.
Just because you stole their books to justify your naked mangod does not mean that they accept you.
They FULLY REJECT your mangod and they will NEVER accept him.
Applying their religious criteria they reject the VERY man who claimed he came only for them!!!!
You are a shameless and clueless moron.
Christianity did EVERYTHING to attack the JEWS and it still continues to do that by dragging Judaism down a mangod gutter!
Judaism CLEARLY perceives Christianity as FALSE!
Come back to planet earth you deluded fool.

***JEWS DO NOT ACCEPT JESUS AS THE MESSIAH BECAUSE:
(From Jewish sites)
-Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.
-Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.
-Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.
-Jewish belief is based on national revelation.
-Christianity contradicts Jewish theology

"As Jews, we prefer to wait for the "real thing" according to G-d’s promises and guidelines. The Jewish Bible provides a clear and consistent description of what the world will look like when the Messiah comes – and this has clearly not yet transpired. So, we still await the coming of the true Messiah, may he and a utopian world come soon!"

Sick sicker....your mangod is just a naked pagan on a phallus in the eyes of many people.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Alex WM wrote:
Did I say that?

Can you find the post otherwise will you donate $2000 to an honest charity please?
Thank you.
You have put a very heavy burden on Shamma, bro. He wouldn't spend even $100/- on charity.

Remember, when Jesus asked his disciples to sell every thing and buy swords? The stingy fools said to him, "Lord, we have two swords".

And Jesus stung like a hornet and said, "That is enough!" He knew they wouldn't spend.

Actually, it was I, who had started that and even called you Ex-Father. lol!

Salaams
BMZ
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Such posts exposes the fake in you.

Why do you always add Christians and Jews together?

Jews don't care about your "god". They think that he is a fake, but you are desperate to appease them.

Why are you this desperate?

Guilty conscience.... for the MURDER of millions of INNOCENT JEWS since almost 150AD leading to the the Holocaust and still continues in the form of direct and indirect antisemitic attacks.
Well said and that brings to my mind the most ridiculous Christian term "Judeo-Christian".

Judaism and Christianity are miles apart and will remain so.

Christianity claims to have been grafted on to the tree of Judaism but I consider it like a parasite sucking the tree, just like ferns and other plants living on trees.

Salaams
BMZ
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello sicko sicker. You are beyond redemption.
Paddy is walking down the street in Belfast when someone comes up behind him and sticks a gun in his back, and the gunmen says "are you a Catholic or a Protestant?". So Paddy has to think quick on his feet, and he says "I'm a Jew". And the gunman says "I must be the luckiest Christian in all of Belfast to avenge the MURDER of our Christ, you CHRIST KILLING venomous viper".
Yeah, whatever. Father Fraud. Let me know when you figure out what denomination you used to be.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! What a comedian!
You are really very sick indeed.
Judaism and the Tanach reject your naked mangod.
Just because you stole their books to justify your naked mangod does not mean that they accept you.
There is nothing in Judaism that specifically attacks Christianity like Islam does. Back when the Hebrew scriptures were written, there was nothing to attack. And, interesting enough, there was never one utterance of the word Muslim, no mention of any significance of Mecca, nor Abraham building the Kaaba, nor the Black Stone nor Mecca being the proper prayer direction to face. All frauds invented by Muhammad to make his story work, and to incorporate pagan elements into Islam to attract the pagans. This guy would incorporate whatever he felt like and invent whatever he felt like. Whatever it took. Heck, he would even put words into Jesus' mouth if he thought he needed to.

It reminds me of someone asking him, where are you to be found in our scriptures? And Muhammad says, let me see your scriptures. So they hand it to him, and he adds a few lines to them and hands it back to them and says "here I am".

At least the story of Jesus does not attempt to put words into the mouth of others. Now, whether Jews believe that Jesus fulfilled what he was referenced from their scriptures is a different matter. But he did not pull things out of thin air like Muhammad did. He was a Jew, and therefore could not do that.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Such posts exposes the fake in you.
Why do you always add Christians and Jews together?
I don't at all, I merely said that there is no specific prohibition with being friends with each other, but in the Quran, there are specific prohibitions not to befriend either Christians or Jews.
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews don't care about your "god". They think that he is a fake, but you are desperate to appease them.
I don't appease Jews at all. But Christians are taught that Jesus was a Jew and they are taught to respect the Hebrew scriptures, rather than level the charge of corruption against them. But Islam tries to wipe both of them out by claiming they were corrupted so that it can replace them, rather than add to them. And then it has the nerve to claim that the concept of Muslim came before them. Gee, what a clever invention to try to MAKE things work and solve the problems that Muhammad had with his claim of being a prophet.

Christianity tries to add a new covenant to Judaism, perhaps like Jeremiah 31 even talks about. But it never claims that the old one was false from the start and that everybody was originally a Christian. But Muhammad had the nerve to steal all of the Jewish prophets and claim they were all Muslims. Jesus never made any such claims. Why didn't he?

19 “Sir,” the woman said,“I can see that you are a prophet. 20 Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.” 21 “Woman,” Jesus replied,“believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for SALVATION IS FROM THE JEWS. 23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.

I didn't see him denying that there as any such thing as a Jew and that all of the Jewish prophets were actually Muslims.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have put a very heavy burden on Shamma, bro. He wouldn't spend even $100/- on charity.
A challenge that is false and stupid never puts a heavy burden on anybody. Did you like the little stunt that he attempted? Did you like where he added the qualification of "Catholic" to his challenge? Of course you did. And he does not even realize the mistake he is making in his challenge, regardless of what little qualifiers he adds to it.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, when Jesus asked his disciples to sell every thing and buy swords? The stingy fools said to him, "Lord, we have two swords".
And Jesus stung like a hornet and said, "That is enough!" He knew they wouldn't spend.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sometimes I read the stuff you say, and I would swear that I must be hallucinating. So i close my eyes and reopen them, and yup, your statement is still there just as I read it the first time. Amazing.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it was I, who had started that and even called you Ex-Father. lol!
Salaams
BMZ
Sure, sure, and I guess you were the one to also tell him to keep insisting that he was, right? NEXT!!!
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said and that brings to my mind the most ridiculous Christian term "Judeo-Christian".
Judaism and Christianity are miles apart and will remain so.
Christianity claims to have been grafted on to the tree of Judaism but I consider it like a parasite sucking the tree, just like ferns and other plants living on trees.
Salaams
BMZ
Well at least it is grafted from the tree of Judaism. Your prophet tried to wipe both religions out all together by claiming that both of their scriptures are corrupted and therefore not to be trusted, which essentially makes them useless, and then tried to claim that their prophets were all actually Muslims, as he rewrites both religions with his Quran invention. That is not addition, that is replacement.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

If I were Jewish and did not believe that the Jew named Jesus was the Messiah, as Christians claim, I would just think that Christians are mistaken and perhaps misguided. But, if someone came along and told me that all of my prophets were not Jews (or whatever term one chooses) and instead they were all Muslims, i would be much more offended. This isn't someone trying to add to their prophets, this is someone trying to steal them all.

And Muslims claim that since the Quran says that the Jews did not crucify Jesus, only because their attempt failed, then this is less of an insult to Jews. That is ridiculous. Islam not only claims that they attempted to crucify him, and therefore had the same intentions as the Christian version, but it gets even worse. It says that they KNEW he was their Messiah and tried to crucify him anyway. This makes them even MORE guilty.

At least in the Christian version, it is said that they did not know he was the Messiah, and that is why they crucified him. That makes sense to both parties. As far as Jews are concerned, he was not the Messiah and therefore was rightfully crucified for claiming he was. But to accuse the Jews of KNOWING that he was their Messiah and wanting to crucify him anyway, is just over the top and it makes absolutely no sense at all.

And in the Christian version, it wasn't even Jews in general that wanted him crucified, it was the Jewish authorities who felt threatened by his teachings and his growing popularity.

So there is no claim on either side of the fence that does not make sense, it is just a disagreement as to whether Jesus was real or not. But to say that they Jews KNEW he was the Messiah, and even boasted about crucifying their Messiah, is just over the top. It doesn't get any more damning than that.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>I recall reading it, but can't find exactly where and when you posted it in this Forum. In any case, you've proven ever since that you are a filthy-minded liar, Mr. "BJ" Phallus Obsessed, so it really doesn't matter what you may or may not have pretended to be before you saw "the light" of Mohammadanism. We know what you are NOW.
You are a liar. Put up or shut up you buttlicker.
According to lying scribes/churchmen "BJ" was a sex starved 33 year old man who has never been near a woman, while Jesus was a normal healthy man of God.

Pagan "BJ" on a phallus is embodiment of lucifer seducing worship away from G-d into cannibalism, human sacrifice and sexual perversion wanting his RAW meat chewed and his FRESH bodily juices sucked off dry.

READ these:
When such actors take the role of Christ – that is, when he is seen gain in the flesh – only the most myopic spectator could miss the erotic potential of a narrative in which a beautiful young man allows himself to be mocked, flogged, crowned with thorns, stripped naked, and left to die, publicly, in lasting agony on a phallic pole. Logan’s concentration on the hidden genitals is central to his purpose. As he askes later,“Ah God, if Christ has not a body…And all of that, what good is he to u?” Sexuality is a necessary party of the myth of a deity who becomes wholly human, and the myth is severely impaired by its excision. The Sacred Heart must be given the full benefit of its PHALLIC associations, as symbol of the loving GLANS PENIS of the LORD.
Leo Steinberg has shown the importance of the OSTENTATIO GENITALIUM in Renaissance representations of the Christ child. The GENITALS are PROOF both of incarnation and of Christ’s restoration of sinlessness to humanity. Christ’s MANHOOD (maleness) is the sign of his MANHOOD (humanity). His CIRCUMCISION foreshadows his crucifixion.
Now, just as SEXUAL INTERCOURSE may be reduced to an obsessive conjunction of GENITALIA, so the idea of a SEXUALLY VIABLE CHRIST may be FETISHISED to the point where, as MANHOOD incarnate, he ENTERS the worshipper as a PHALLUS. Pisanus Fraxi’s Bibliography of Prohibited Books lists An Essay on Woman, by ‘Pego Borewell, Esq’ which contains a parodic prayer to the PHALLUS as creator, and an illustration of a PHALLUS, entitled (in Greek)‘The Saviour of the World”.
Felicien Rops made two etchings of a NAKED MAGDALENE, MASTURBATING at the FOOT of the CROSS, to which is NAILED a GIANT PHALLUS.
Harold Norse’s poem “Allegro Vivace” celebrates John Allegro’s book.

The SACRED MUSHROOM and the CROSS, which ESTABLISHES CONVINCING ASSOCIATIONS between the MUSHROOM, the CROSS, the PHALLUS, and CHRIST!

Norse comments:“BJ was a pr*ck./Let all gay men proclaim their holiness./
THEY have WORSHIPPED the SACRED MUSHROOM for millennia. The cock is holy!!

If “BJ” is a PHALLUS, ofcourse, the logical conclusion must be that the EUCHARIST is an act of FELLATIO.

Norman O. Brown writes: The EUCHARIST is a MARRIAGE FEAST; the UNION of bridegroom and bride. He gives himself to his bride with the bread!

EAT your FILL, lovers; DRINK, sweethearts, and DRINK DEEP! The two become one flesh, incorporating each other, by EATING.

The transubstantiation is the unification; is in the EATING.
The Manicheans and the Albigenses are said to have SPRINKLED SEMEN on their Eucharist BREAD.

….. A MORE OUTSPOKEN variation on the same theme appears in Antler’s poem about SEMEN.
“ To the SEED of the Male of my species”. The poem ends:“Not till boyCOME is SERVED at COMMUN?ION will I believe the father of BJ is god of love. In “son of man”, Will Inman writes, of BJ:“He ENTERED the bodies and souls of men and women with words of self. He touched them, and more VIRGINAL that ever they gave BIRTH to themselves.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>I recall reading it, but can't find exactly where and when you posted it in this Forum. In any case, you've proven ever since that you are a filthy-minded liar, Mr. "BJ" Phallus Obsessed, so it really doesn't matter what you may or may not have pretended to be before you saw "the light" of Mohammadanism. We know what you are NOW.
Hello buttlicker...more and gets worse...and I did NOT invent any of this!!!
Now, just as SEXUAL INTERCOURSE may be reduced to an obsessive conjunction of GENITALIA, so the idea of a SEXUALLY VIABLE CHRIST may be FETISHISED to the point where, as MANHOOD incarnate, he ENTERS the worshipper as a PHALLUS. Pisanus Fraxi’s Bibliography of Prohibited Books lists An Essay on Woman, by ‘Pego Borewell, Esq’ which contains a parodic prayer to the PHALLUS as creator, and an illustration of a PHALLUS, entitled (in Greek)‘The Saviour of the World”.
Felicien Rops made two etchings of a NAKED MAGDALENE, MASTURBATING at the FOOT of the CROSS, to which is NAILED a GIANT PHALLUS.
Harold Norse’s poem “Allegro Vivace” celebrates John Allegro’s book.

The SACRED MUSHROOM and the CROSS, which ESTABLISHES CONVINCING ASSOCIATIONS between the MUSHROOM, the CROSS, the PHALLUS, and CHRIST!

Norse comments:“BJ was a pr*ck./Let all gay men proclaim their holiness./
THEY have WORSHIPPED the SACRED MUSHROOM for millennia. The cock is holy!!

If “BJ” is a PHALLUS, ofcourse, the logical conclusion must be that the EUCHARIST is an act of FELLATIO.

Norman O. Brown writes: The EUCHARIST is a MARRIAGE FEAST; the UNION of bridegroom and bride. He gives himself to his bride with the bread!

EAT your FILL, lovers; DRINK, sweethearts, and DRINK DEEP! The two become one flesh, incorporating each other, by EATING.

The transubstantiation is the unification; is in the EATING.
The Manicheans and the Albigenses are said to have SPRINKLED SEMEN on their Eucharist BREAD.

….. A MORE OUTSPOKEN variation on the same theme appears in Antler’s poem about SEMEN.
“ To the SEED of the Male of my species”. The poem ends:“Not till boyCOME is SERVED at COMMUN?ION will I believe the father of BJ is god of love. In “son of man”, Will Inman writes, of BJ:“He ENTERED the bodies and souls of men and women with words of self. He touched them, and more VIRGINAL that ever they gave BIRTH to themselves.

Although he personifies VIRILTY, BJ generally fails to make the grade in MACHISMO. A tradition of the ANDROGYNOUS BJ, with certain supposedly WOMANLY qualities – from his maternal love for us, as divined by Julian of Norwich, to his “head of woman’s hair”, as described by Lawrence Durrell – leads Robert Duncan to conclude that “HE WAS PART GIRL”. Furthermore, the theme of BJ’s HOMOSEXUALITY is periodically RECURRENT.
Saint Aelred of Rievaulx called the relationship of BJ and John the Evangelist a heavenly MARRIAGE (thalami caelestis) and use dit to defend his own sentimental friendships.
Christopher Marlowe claimed BJ and John were BEDFELLOWS and In Justine, the Marquis de Sade suggested that the same was true of ALL APOSTLES!

Edward Prime Stevenson’s book on The InterSEXES attributed the behaviour of JUDAS to a “jealous HOMOSEXUAL PASSION”/ The only book of Uranian verse to appear during the First World War, Cuthbert Wright’s “One way of Love” contains the suggestion that BJ must have been a LOVER of BOYS!
Finally,“The young Christ of Frank O’Hara says to himself,‘I must be PANSY myself, they say all the JEWS are really’

**** it gets hotter………………
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how only YOU make this relationship in a pornographic manner, isn't it? I don't see others making this relationship..
Silly boy. Not many know what is actually going on.
When one has been moving with the top "guns"... all secrets can be "exposed" very slowly...like undressing a bride (or "rent boy" in your case!).
Read my response to bu(ttlick)ford.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeker wrote ---"Ethinicity: Irish
Raised as a Catholic
Would not consider myself a Catholic"
HughBe---What does he mean by Irish ethnicity?
Is he a black Irish man?
Is he a white Irish man?
Is he a Jewish Irish man?
Is he an India Irish man?
Seeker--How could you possible even ask that question?
HughBe--- My questions were for clarification and understanding. Are there no BLACK Irish people? Are there no Chinese who are Irish? Are there any Jews which are Irish?
I believe so without research and that is my reason for my questions.
Greetings dear HughBe.
All your points about sicker seem very accurate.
He certainly is a two faced liar and a disgrace to true and humble Christian believers.
Peace
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Confusion of mind is something that you shall never have to worry about as it is not possible to confuse what you do not have.
Well said!
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

HughBe wrote:
These "Christian" fellows demonstrate the importance on being LOYAL to God above obedience to men and loyalty to denomination.
I have been on this forum for years and every half-witted person knows that I am a Christian. Yet because I stand up for TRUTH these instruments of Satan seek to turn against me.
Tell me, if I said something like this I have an unwavering conviction that Jesus was crucified, what does it tell you?
Now, Islam teaches otherwise so outside of demonic possession what would possess a person to ask me, why I do not convert to Islam?
Could it be sheer EVIL or is it MADNESS?
Again very well said dear HughBe.
We know we have many similarities and differences.
But we are united in our Loyalty to God expressed in our own special ways.

Instead of creating division by saying God is only on our side, let's create unity by saying we all are on God's side.
Peace.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

So let's put the pieces together. Father Fraud says that he used to be a Christian. And he even goes even further to claim he used to be a priest. But he challenges anybody to find where he said he was a CATHOLIC priest, as though there is some distinction to be made between being a Christian and a priest and being a Catholic priest.

Does anybody get the clear punchline in this joke that even Father Fraud himself does not get?

I'll bet Shamma will right away because Shamma is clearly a Catholic, but any Protestant viewers here should get it right away as well.

Does it get any more stupid than this? And this guy expects people to believe he used to be a priest?

Now, why would anybody even make a stupid claim like this? Because this is the way Muslims often think. They think if they can claim that they were a priest, or rabbi, or scientist, or western intellectual etc.... and then became a Muslim, that it should be all the more convincing that Islam is true, because surely a priest or the others mentioned could never be wrong.

So if even a priest becomes a Muslim, then Islam must be true. The entire mentality is just so different. But this comes from the idea that popularity or what OTHERS do, can make a religion true or false. And if what OTHERS do make their religion true or false, then surely this is a sign of weak faith.

So this is why you always here Muslims say that Islam must be true because it is the fastest growing religion (whether it is or not), and 7 billion people can't be wrong. 7 billion people most certainly CAN be wrong, and many people can be stupid.

So the idea that numbers or popularity equates to truth is an entirely warped idea. And then, when you use their same logic and mention to them that Atheism is probably the fastest growing ideology, they don't know what to do and they get a deer in the headlights look on their face as though it never occurred to them to even think about that.

There is so little ability for objective reasoning and analysis and questioning in so many Muslims. It's like it's an entirely foreign concept to them. But, when the Bible comes up, then suddenly, they actually put their thinking cap on, even if they do a poor job even after they put their thinking cap on.

I will simply never understand the thinking. But as I always say, it can't be a genetic thing, so it has to be an Islamic thing. No matter what ethnicity a Muslim is, you will usually find the same exact warped thinking and inability to reason properly. So the common thread and pattern always seems to point back to Islam.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Karnatak wrote:
<quoted text>
And would you pay $2000 to anyone who could prove that you made that claim?
Hello Rajesh, long time!
Please read my post and understand the logic.

I am talking about paying to a charity, instead of gaining from Shammy's defeat!

If Shammy can produce a post from me clearly saying I was a ROMAN CATHOLIC priest, then I shall pay $2000 to a recogonised non religious charity.

Now let's see if Shamma comes up with the goods or pays up instead of inventing lies about me....I am NOT Jesus about whom they invent many lies.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeker wrote ---"Ethinicity: Irish
Raised as a Catholic
Would not consider myself a Catholic"
HughBe---What does he mean by Irish ethnicity?
Is he a black Irish man?
Is he a white Irish man?
Is he a Jewish Irish man?
Is he an India Irish man?
Seeker--How could you possible even ask that question?
HughBe--- My questions were for clarification and understanding. Are there no BLACK Irish people? Are there no Chinese who are Irish? Are there any Jews which are Irish?
I believe so without research and that is my reason for my questions.
I'm pretty sure that anybody with common sense knew exactly what I was saying. Not only was I giving my ethnicity, which is Caucasian, I was even being more specific and telling you which specific type of Caucasian I am by telling you my descent.

But this raises a very interesting question.I have never bothered to ask anybody here what their ethnicity is, because it doesn't matter to me. The only thing that matters is what they say. But you seem to be interested in my ethnicity. So why would you be interested in that? Doesn't ethnicity have to do with race? Why would you be asking about race? And "ism" going on in that question? winkee winkee.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Its out there.
You said it.
But you came clean and told the truth that you were never a Catholic priest.
Now you claim you are some sort of a research technician.
You are a Muslim!
And you cannot be trusted.
Any one would be foolish to have their identity revealed to you just to collect the 2000.
There are some things in life Alex that are worth more than money, and a human life lost at the hands of Muslim thugs cannot be put in monetary terms.
Shamma you have landed right in it AGAIN.
I will have to call you a liar unless you produce a post from me making it clear that I was a ROMAN CATHOLIC priest.
Who told you I was a "technician" of any sort?
You don't need Masters and Post Doctoral Fellowship to be a "technician".
I am a humble entrepreneur with fingers in a few pies.
You don't have to reveal YOUR ID for me to pay to a recognised non religious charity, if in the EXTREMELY unlikely event of you finding a genuine post from me.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Whoops, I meant to say, any "ism" going on in that question? Typo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 183,401 - 183,420 of198,538
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pagan High Priest Claims Discrimination by City... 2 hr probably Discrimination 3
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe 2 hr probably true 70
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) 9 hr CShine 90
Ouija Board... SCARY STUFF! NEED HELP! (Aug '07) 9 hr CShine 1,015
Need Help - Shadow Person Protector or Harmful? (May '09) 21 hr Shawn 9
Novice needs Wiccan Friend..... Jul 7 Novice 1
Wiccan murderer is suing prison for not allowin... (May '13) Jul 4 Theological Studies 13
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••