Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 9,154)

Showing posts 183,061 - 183,080 of193,629
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 13

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
yehoshooah adam wrote:
rabbee: sure i can b
Prophet didn't come to judge people
He came to bring god massage to people

In islam no one inherit his father sins

Forexample, kids when die go to heaven

No matter there father are believer or not

Kids has no sins ( they have no well )

When prophet Moses came to ask his nation to believe in god

Does that mean he came to judge them

When Noah ask his people to follow god direction

Did that mean he was judging them

if it so, so all prophets came for same purpose

Ya

I know I am smart

No need to mention

You aare ignoring fact you were waiting prophet

You still ignoring
All those witness,

Warqa bin nawfal ( araab jew) aadmit Muhammad is prophet

Ukrania claim that waarqa wrote quran

Here evidence another araab jew witness Muhammad is prophet

So what more

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Quran contain miracles

If it was not from god obviously it will not contain thousand miracles (scientific)

Gravity was mentioned in quran for decades

Gene

Creation,

Obviously no one can bring holy book other than prophets

So stop claiming nonsense

No one pass challenge to bring something like quran
Human can't, mean it is not human wards

I am not here to hear praises
Unfortunately,
You cant buy my emotion

He did crack moon as miracle

Every one witness it

Here prove recorded

Old book recorded moon crack

http://quran-m.com/firas/ar_photo/12703170456...

Maya civilization

Paint Moon cracked face with rabbit eaar called
Moon God

http://quran-m.com/firas/ar_photo/12703170456...

It was mentioned also God will make great nation from Ishmael ........

Genesis 17:20 &#9658;
Parallel Verses
New International Version
And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.Genesis 17:20 &#9658;
Parallel Verses
And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.

Ishmael peace be upon him is ancestor of prophet muhammad

It was mentioned also ishmaael lived with hajar in paran where well water appear

Paaran desert Saudi araabia

Evidence ( well water called zamzam

He didn't ask people to follow him for sake authority

Prove,

He die while his armor with jews as mortage in back some food

As we know he was king, he was not poor

He gave all money he recieve it to poor people

Most of time he sleep without food

Imagine leader sleep without food

In his house was no food

His companion Aalso tried to be as good as him

Name of prophet mentioned literally

World leader said about prophet

Do u want to claim world leader was fool also

( peace be upon him)

# what / what

Who get angry?

I don't get your point

Do u mean prophet Muhammad

No you are totally wrong

He tolerate jews breaking one convient after another then they declare war against him by accompining with disbelievers secretly

He was forced to fight to protect his people

# disbelievers killed his uncle Hamza

He didn't declare war against them

They throw stones on him untill he bleeds
But he tolerate

He even didn't one stone on back
He even didn't insult them

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

# all world solution found in islam

Prove :
When foregon financial fall, they went to study islamic financial and why it didn't fall

Women being raped in US connecticut and blaming them for being raped

While the solution in islam

You don't know any thing ( you have shallow thinking about islam

# all diseases you suffer from the solution in islam like Aids

Aids happened by committing adultery
While islaam forbid it

How could you trust ancestor of jew

They were killer of prophets

It is like trying to get rid of what prophet brought

So how can you be sure that those killer kept religion

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those who are sent to you! How often I have longed to ...

For example read :

Matthew 14
New Living Translation (NLT)
The Death of John the Baptist

Confirming every prophet had holy book
If toraah written by human

Where is true torah? holy torah

Mentioned lord will shone with holy martyard
It mean rest did have so no need to be mentioned
Because jews did witness holy book/mariyad

He mentioned that prophet will bring holy because you didn't see him

If jews saw him So there is no need to be mentioned because they know ( they witness it

He said: "The LORD came from Sinai and dawned over them from Seir; he shone forth from Mount Paran. He came with myriads of holy ones, from his right hand went a fiery law for them." (Deuteronomy 33:2

He shone / telling them location so they will be able to recognize him

Mount of paran : located in same area where ishmal aand hajar found well water
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

ha haa
on your hand your creator left 'N'
see no kuran ..ruka "N"

your evil thoughts and evil translate are make and ruin entire humanity..

you not created me
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

i can tolerated you as well others

posessors and decivers will be fall

ones implemented finish
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyy

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Surah 53 are not new revelations.
Surah 53 is Muhammad repeating the book of Genesis from Muhammad hearing it told by Christians and Jews in where God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.
Muhammad did not receive any revelations from the angel Gabriel nor from God.
Muhammad took what he heard from the Christians and Jews and other religions and formed his own style of religion from what others had to say about God.
The wisdom and understanding attributed to Muhammad did not come from revelations from Gabriel nor from God, but rather they came from the already revealed word of God as presented to Muhammad by the Christians and Jews and other religions all ready being practiced during Muhammad's life.
The splitting of the moon is an example of what had already been revealed that at the last judgment there would be in the heavens the falling of stars and planets colliding against each other.
And that all things are appointed by God to happen at the appointed time set by God.
All that Muhammad did is take the already revealed information and used it to form his own religion for his own personal gain of wanting to rule the world.
They used to lie

Did Isaac Newton told prophet peace be upon him about gravity then!

Isaac Newton was born after prophet peace be upon him

This is real big lie

Quran miracle graavity

Christian drink wine
So for god sake,

why prophet prohibit wine if he learned quran from christian

There is huge difference between bible and quran

There is no contraduction in quran

While bible full of contraduction

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/jim_me...

Jesus came to crusify his self while here jews killing him

So wired

Jews insist to be killed him
If he came to crusify his self why they handed him to Pilate

You have to be logical at least

Luke 23:21 &#9658;
Parallel Verses
But they kept shouting, "Crucify him! Crucify him

For the third time he spoke to them: "Why? What crime has this man committed? I have found in him no grounds for the death penalty. Therefore I will have him punished and then release him

Here no one should die for other sins

Mean jesus didn't come to crusify his self

DEU 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

He already forgive sins ( why he kill his self)

Be logical, shamma

Mark 2:1-12
New International Version (NIV)
Jesus Forgives and Heals a Paralyzed Man

2 A few days later, when Jesus again entered Capernaum, the people heard that he had come home. 2 They gathered in such large numbers that there was no room left, not even outside the door, and he preached the word to them. 3 Some men came, bringing to him a paralyzed man, carried by four of them. 4 Since they could not get him to Jesus because of the crowd, they made an opening in the roof above Jesus by digging through it and then lowered the mat the man was lying on. 5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man,“Son, your sins are forgiven.”

As usual no answer because there is no answer other than I mentioned

According to bible ( prophet commit adultery, killed, drink wine and all bad stuff

Opposite quran totaally

Quran say prophet didnt commit adultery neither they killed person or drink wine

They were good example to be followed

David ve uraai ve bashiba story say david killed and commit adultery

Bullshit

Prophet don't do bad things

Prophets were good people on earth
So how do you claim such thing

There is huge difference between quran and what christian claim

So stop laying

Read my previous post

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Second world war killing and fighting by christian

The war in Europe ended with an invasion of Germany by the Western Allies and the Soviet Union culminating in the capture of Berlin by Soviet and Polish troops

Empire of Japan aimed to dominate East Asia and was already at war with the Republic of China in 1937,

The great powers that were the victors of the war—the United States, the Soviet Union, China, the United Kingdom, and France—became the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council.[

Ottaam did war because non muslim country was facing invasion problem and they asked for help

Sulyman alqanoni

You should watch series hareem sultante
This movie become famouse in germany
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

why satanic altar from turkey and germa

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeee

now
you are not me
no no no no

see wshy yew reject
they know

me too

ho ho ho santa closo
which tempera.ture you have as well why
if from arab os hot
toward canada cold
how much procent as you calculated from india
od shake do lakta 45 degree
macak u vrechi nemoj rechi nikom i to trolist canadski
ha ha ha
posto tvoj papak od krave..in hindu cow=as krava is holy animals
elephant is as tru.nk
but
why korea eat with stick as rizoto with pirnich
pirnich in india as siluikono yep you can be silly as ziliriiiiiiiiii
as zenzo kenzo with zirafa as cifra=numbers
numb.er s
when wicket fall
nation will prosper

how
my mind is not yours
no

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Italy start war in second world war

He went to invade Libya and all ottoman area

Start from

Septmper 1911 till 18 October 1912

Shame on christian killing people about one whole year to invade their countries

They will judge you on the day of judgement for killing them all this long

Judgement day is justiceday

So stop claiming ottoman start war

Before second world war oottaaman authority ended

So there was no ottooam invasion as you claim

Big layer

Lay twice once when he mentioned iam laying
Second when he mentioned ottam invaded country in second world war

Poor Muslim) they always try to ruin your reputation

May allah save you from evils

Hello Double layer
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

someone have badge as national bank

oh
maybe maybe
o baby don't be crazy
did chinize or maleze have queesland with that
oh oh ho ho ho ah ah a haha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa
did you brankoto as troto
you can rotate with truthee
like sesame open yourself
a tako
vi ste is shisha SA HASHISHA
O MOJ HASO KAKO KOME MILI TOME
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

national bank will prosper when wicket fall down
warner

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

The False Jesus comes to the World and will make a statement that is not a revelation but a total lie and lies! The False Jesus, stands in the temple of God, in the place of God, and states that he is God, and He states that God is a Warrior who killed many people, and took slaves and even married many females, and He will state that rape and murder are respected acts of God, and He will say that Mohammad is the person to be worshipped because God likes beheadings and rapes and tortures of people who don't follow Muhammad!

Some people will be fooled who were not Muslims, and they will say that we have been stupid to think that God hated violence and subjugation of people who are not Muslims, and they will say "Who is like him, who can stand against Him?" Then these people will protect their flesh by converting to the Satanic Religion, and accepting the Mark of the Beast! For this act, they will save their flesh but lose their place in Heaven.

There will be many of a certain Religion who will celebrate and say our God has triumphed and we must implement the directive he gave us, and we have always known that he is God, and worshipped Him, and it will be easy to rape and murder and implement cruel punishments for all sorts of things!

There will be some who say, "No, this Jesus is False, for God is kind and would not support subjugation and sex slaves, and slavery of any form and rapes and murders, and the taking of booty," And these people will not accept the False Jesus, but they will be killed and even told that hell fire awaits them and God is going to gloat and laugh as He dispatches them to eternal doom, and their torturers will say,"l would love to see you suffer in the flames," In Heaven these Saints will be given the Highest honours and they will see that the Truth of God is what they had believed, that He is Kind and Loving!

As for the people who did these terrible deeds against others not of their faith, they will suffer everything that they put their victims through and Hell Fire Awaits them,and no one will be able to remove them and lead them to Paradise!

The true Jesus will return, and put a stop to the lies and He will remove the False Jesus and Someone Else from their positions in God's Temple, and He will put them into the place reserved for them, because they are not spiritually good and they are Demons! And they too will be put to everlasting Fire!
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NEVER said "The more I resisted Islam the greater the attraction became, so I was a bit like Seeker.......going completely Anti until I submitted the Will of my creator in peace and humility."
Those are words of Alex and YOU know it.
Yes, I know it now, and I admitted that I made a mistake. I can do that. And I really don't see anybody else on this board that can. And one of the reasons that I made this mistake is that you can't use the quote feature on this site, and you also have a habit of combining posts from multiple people and your answers to those post on one single post. So while I was reading all of your answers to me, that one slipped in there as well and I don't really know why it was there. Now, I'm not going to claim it's all your fault at all. I am merely saying how I could have made that mistake.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
6. You are a DEEPLY ill person. Seek psychiatric help.
7. Then go to even a rabbi who is able to cast of the demons in you.
Why don't you ask the Jews on this forum if they have any doubt of who I am, and then ask them if they have doubts about who you are. I do not act like a Jew at all, and I do not go out of my way to appease their viewpoints. I think what i think and I say what I say. If I agree with something they say, I will say that I agree. If I don't, I will say that I don't. I do not make special appeasement for them like you clearly do for Muslims and Islam here.

Both Jews AND Christians are criticized here by you, and even both Christianity and Judaism itself is criticized here by you. But Muslims and Islam have received a 100% free pass from you. Even when I point out that the Quran clearly states that Jesus was never crucified nor resurrected, you remain silent. You even remain silent when someone casts Jesus of the Gospels getting oral sex at the well, just so you can remain buddies with the people who stroke your ego and praise you. But you are not silent about pointing out things that you disagree with about Judaism, and even Christianity.

Again, I cannot see how someone calls themselves a fellow Muslim, and a Christian (or "Wayite", or whatever name you want to make up") at the same time. And I cannot see how they treat Islam with legitimacy when it clearly attacks the most central tenet of Christianity, which is Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection. The term Muslim is only to be found in Islam, and if you want to use that term and apply it to yourself, as you clearly have, then clearly you are offering legitimacy to Islam. And if you offer legitimacy to Islam, then you MUST offer legitimacy to it's CLEAR claim that Jesus was never crucified and resurrected. You can't do a pick and choose ala carte, just so you can be nicey nicey with people who praise you and make you feel good.

So whatever you choose doesn't matter to me, but sometimes choices have to be made. And quite frankly, I do not see one single reason in your behavior that would ever stop you from converting to Islam, and this is why I asked if you have ever considered it. I don't care one way or another if you do, but I just can't see any reason why you have not already. If the idea that Jesus was never crucified and resurrected doesn't bother you then there really isn't any reason for you to not convert. And if it did bother you, you would address that issue rather than ignore it as you have. You saw me raise that issue, and you essentially brushed it aside and really didn't seem very interested in talking about it at all. but that is a very important issue in Christianity. In fact, it is the MOST important issue in Christianity. One can even be a Christian without accepting the Trinity, but one CANNOT be a Christian if they deny Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection. Now, you have not denied that. So how do you appease a religion and give it legitimacy that DOES CLEARLY deny that?
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Also, HughBe,

When i casts doubts about some claims that Jews here have made, you are more than willing to jump right on board and even try to substantiate my claims. But when I am critical of Islam and Muslims, you remain silent. But even more, sometimes you don't even remain silent and are very quick to come to their defense, even when they are making up very offensive stories about Jesus getting oral sex at the well, or replacement Jesus who was crucified and didn't say he was not Jesus because they got him drunk on wine vinegar. Not only do you have nothing to say about it, if I go after those ridiculous claims, you jump to their defense.

So quite frankly, I could care less who you claim you are, but your actions do not seem to match your claim. And I am not the only person who has pointed out this clear observation. Jesus would not appease false religions and doctrines and claims. But you seem to be more than willing to do that, as long as the people that make them praise you.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- When you say the name was used by the Romans what exactly do you have in mind?
Seeker---Just that it was. Look it up.
HughBe--- Did you understand my question? It was not a trick question but are you telling me that I should google or search elsewhere for what is in YOUR mind?
I shall say no more, call it Christian love.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian
"Kenneth Samuel Wuest holds that all three original New Testament verses' usages reflect a derisive element in the term Christian to refer to followers of Christ who did not acknowledge the emperor of Rome.[8] The city of Antioch, where someone gave them the name Christians, had a reputation for coming up with such nicknames.[9] However Peter's apparent endorsement of the term led to its being preferred over "Nazarenes" and the term Christianoi from 1 Peter becomes the standard term in the Early Church Fathers from Ignatius and Polycarp onwards."

Also from that link
"Central to the Christian faith is the gospel, the teaching that humans have hope for salvation through the message and work of Jesus, and particularly, his atoning death on the cross 1Co 15:3 and resurrection 1Co 15:4. Christians also believe Jesus is the Messiah prophesied in the Hebrew Bible.[2] Most Christians believe in the doctrine of the Trinity, a description of God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. This includes the vast majority of churches in Christianity, although a minority are Non-trinitarians."

Just a reminder.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe in God and worship God. So what else do I have to do? Are you saying that anybody who questions YOUR claims automatically does not believe in God and cannot believe in God? Is that the key part that is missing?
rabbee: give me a definition, of your g-d/s? so far the g-d/s you talk about, is not the same as TheG-D i have spoken of. as i have already given to you all, The-Definition of TheG-D i talk about. none of you can even give to me, the main attributes of your g-d/s.

and none of the g-d/s you all talk about, fits The-Definition of G-D in The Written Torah. and all your other g-ds are giving a different story, than TheG-D of Only TheTorah here in IT. your messiah's accounting, does not even fit the description of HaMosheeach in TheTorah. and your version, does not even come close to the way G-D tells it.

they are tainted, by the writings of other fallible men. i reject all the new testaments, written by men. even muhammed never got anything, written from the alleged angel. there is not even anything, written in the new testament portion of the tanach or talmood, that was actually written by G-D. they are all the works, of fallible men.

G-D only validated, TheTorah from THEM to me. and mentioned nothing of any other new testaments, other than the writings from the subtle new world testaments, of beasts of the fields. so i reject anything that gives, the delusion we are not here in TheTorah from HaShem G-D again.

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

warner wrote:
The False Jesus comes to the World and will make a state Fire

!
Ya the first one is antichrist and you will follow him and not Muslim poor you
Then Jesus will come
Rubbish
Muhammad is not God
You aare the one who worship Human
Not Muslim
You worship prophet
Bible say jesus is prophet :
Matthew 21:11 &#9658;
Parallel Verses
The crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in
U R worshiping human instead of God
Raping is forbidden in islam
Plus committing adultery
Those are Major sins in islam not like christianity
So stop saying bullshit
Bible say prophets marry than one women
1 Kings 11
New International Version (NIV)
Solomon’s Wives
11 King Solomon, however, loved many foreign women besides Pharaoh’s daughter—Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians and Hittites. 2 They were from nations about which the Lord had told the Israelites,“You must not intermarry with them, because they will surely turn your hearts after their gods.” Nevertheless, Solomon held fast to them in love. 3 He had seven hundred wives of royal birth and three hundred concubines, and his wives led him astray. 4 As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the Lord his God, as the heart of David his father had been. 5 He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites. 6 So Solomon did evil in the eyes of the Lord; he did not follow the Lord completely, as David his father had done.
Prophet first wife was older
When she passed away he didn't got married for twenty years then he got married to old women to help her because she had two kids
He was leader, he was able to marry young virgin women but he didn't caare
You are following satanic religion
Every thing will be revealed in death time,
Allah said in quran :
Rejoicing in what Allah has bestowed upon them of His bounty, and they receive good tidings about those [to be martyred] after them who have not yet joined them - that there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.
Here is prove :
No grieve except joy
This what you witness with your eyes
Even they shoot you in eyes there is no grieve or pain
If some one hit your eyes at least you will give expression of pain
http://mowajha.com/wp-content/uploads/&#1...
Non muslim when die
Angel of death pulling his soul in away
He got heart attack
Panic severly
Prophet peace be upon him said :
Allah forbid earth to ruin prophets body
Evidence Muslims body preserved in term of cells and protein
Miracle
Opening grave accidently
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

if you can't even get, Noach's, Avraham's, or Moshe's Names right. then you do not worship, The Same G-D as i do here in TheTorah Happening.

not being able to spell Their Names right, is a lie. an all demonic possession, begins with believing in the lies.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be too easy to label your scripture or other scriptures as hogwash, BS or bogus, but I don't do it. I try to be fair and rational as much as possible and take the scripture a believer follow and prove to them, they are wrong.
Well you can't make any statements about an afterlife or Jesus returning if you cannot prove there is no afterlife or that things such as that are impossible. You could say, based on what you can figure and observe, that you believe it is highly unlikely. But that is about as far as it can go, just like I could never dream of proving there IS an afterlife. But I do not see how one can say that the prophecy is proven bogus because it is impossible for Jesus to return, and once you are dead, you are dead. I think that one needs to die to PROVE that to themselves one way or another. So your argument cannot be represented as fact, just as mine cannot be as well.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

all the troubles of this world, are all related to other divers g-ds. that are not, HaShem G-D.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya the first one is antichrist and you will follow him and not Muslim poor you
Then Jesus will come
Rubbish
I don't know why I have to educate you on Islam. That's pretty odd.

http://www.discoveringislam.org/return_of_jes...
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

as far as i am concerned, TheTorah is the only Gospel Truth i have, directly confirmed by G-D. an see no evidence, that G-D, or any Angel or angel actually wrote anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 183,061 - 183,080 of193,629
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... Sat Grumpy Guy 59
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) Fri Jumper The Wise 75
The Easter message is the Resurrection not the ... Fri Sol 1
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Apr 18 Lmhw 9
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) Apr 17 PINCH111 284
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... (Oct '13) Apr 17 PINCH111 5
Wiccan Threefold Law Is Overrated Apr 17 PINCH111 8
•••
•••