Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256309 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#194168 Nov 1, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is that idea found in the Quran?
<quoted text>
Can you quote the verse including the surrounding verses for proper context?
Good question.

The absurd idea comes from not reading and understanding Surah 53.

Good night
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#194169 Nov 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings, dear HughBe
Read the exchanges and find it surprising that no one could guess what Wayite meant.
For example, the true followers of Jesus followed the way that he showed. They never followed what the Church fathers taught four hundred plus years later.
It simply means a person, who follows the true way to God Almighty. Am I right on this?
Have been extremely busy. Will try to be back soon.
Hi BMZ, you are perfectly correct in your understanding of my coined word Wayite. In addition, the use of the word Wayite does not preclude the use of the commonly used word Christian.

I shall illustrate the principle NOT for your benefit but for the benefit of others like the Seeker of Darkness. I have 3 names and they all refer to the same person. Calling me Hugh does not prevent anyone from calling me Mr. Be and there would be no contradiction.

It is clear to me that a simpleton like Seeker is ignorant of the fact that Christians were not always called Christians. It is my hope that even he knows that those who were once called Israelites are now called Jews and even Israelis.

Blessings, BMZ
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#194170 Nov 1, 2013
Seeker wrote:
HugeBe, forget about that long recap post that I posted and if I could remove it, I would. Let me keep things simple and explain my confusion and you can clear it up for me. Sound reasonable?
How can I or others reconcile the following "seemingly" contradictory statements that you have made?
"I am called a Christian"
"I am a Wayite"
"I am a Christian"
"I have an unwavering conviction that Jesus, the Christ, was killed because of envy, jealousy and bad mind but such were the necessary conditions for the fulfillment of Isaiah 53."
"I NEVER spoke about the correctness of Islam or for that matter any other religion. On the matter of correctness there are a lot of WRONGS in Christianity."
"The more I resisted Islam the greater the attraction became, so I was a bit like Seeker.......going completely Anti until I submitted the Will of my creator in peace and humility."
"Greetings to MY brothers and FELLOW Muslims meaning those who submit to God. Let US not deny the wrongs committed by those amongst US who call themselves Muslims. As Muslims WE shall NEVER use wrong done against US to justify doing wrong."
So to help clear up my confusion:
What is a Wayite?
How does a Christian refer to Muslims as his FELLOW Muslims?
How does a Christian speak about Islam becoming more attractive until he finally submitted to that attraction?
How is a Christian attracted to a religion that denies that Jesus was crucified?
I don't understand how this is possible and I cannot reconcile these seemingly contradictory statements. So if you could just offer some explanations to clear up my confusion, I will drop the issue. Thank you.
1. YOU are NOT a Christian regardless of what you say publicly.

2. In my mind and I speak based on experience you conduct yourself in the manner that is typical of members of Judaism if those here are representative of it.

3. You lack honour.

4. You lack sense

5. You are a LIAR and I have proven this many times. You have said, "How can I or others reconcile the following "seemingly" contradictory statements that YOU(HughBe) have made?"

I have NEVER said "The more I resisted Islam the greater the attraction became, so I was a bit like Seeker.......going completely Anti until I submitted the Will of my creator in peace and humility."

Those are words of Alex and YOU know it.

6. You are a DEEPLY ill person. Seek psychiatric help.

7. Then go to even a rabbi who is able to cast of the demons in you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#194171 Nov 1, 2013
replace OF with OUT

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#194172 Nov 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question.
Good night
Surah 53 are not new revelations.
Surah 53 is Muhammad repeating the book of Genesis from Muhammad hearing it told by Christians and Jews in where God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.

Muhammad did not receive any revelations from the angel Gabriel nor from God.

Muhammad took what he heard from the Christians and Jews and other religions and formed his own style of religion from what others had to say about God.

The wisdom and understanding attributed to Muhammad did not come from revelations from Gabriel nor from God, but rather they came from the already revealed word of God as presented to Muhammad by the Christians and Jews and other religions all ready being practiced during Muhammad's life.

The splitting of the moon is an example of what had already been revealed that at the last judgment there would be in the heavens the falling of stars and planets colliding against each other.

And that all things are appointed by God to happen at the appointed time set by God.

All that Muhammad did is take the already revealed information and used it to form his own religion for his own personal gain of wanting to rule the world.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194173 Nov 1, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi BMZ, you are perfectly correct in your understanding of my coined word Wayite. In addition, the use of the word Wayite does not preclude the use of the commonly used word Christian.
I shall illustrate the principle NOT for your benefit but for the benefit of others like the Seeker of Darkness. I have 3 names and they all refer to the same person. Calling me Hugh does not prevent anyone from calling me Mr. Be and there would be no contradiction.
It is clear to me that a simpleton like Seeker is ignorant of the fact that Christians were not always called Christians. It is my hope that even he knows that those who were once called Israelites are now called Jews and even Israelis.
Blessings, BMZ
Oh I am not ignorant of that at all. The name "Christian" actually was used by the Romans before they believed in Christianity as to signify people who believed that Jesus was the Christ, while they were torturing people for such beliefs.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#194174 Nov 1, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I am not ignorant of that at all. The name "Christian" actually was used by the Romans before they believed in Christianity as to signify people who believed that Jesus was the Christ, while they were torturing people for such beliefs.
Seeker---Oh I am NOT ignorant of that at all.

HughBe--- Really? Is that why you have been posting a lot of HOG MESS and declaring that you cannot reconcile them? Recall your words,"How can I or others RECONCILE the following "seemingly" CONTRADICTORY statements that you have made?"

Note the use of CONTRADICTORY etc. certainly tell a story of understanding.

Since you are NOT ignorant of the things that I wrote in that post to BMZ why your futile and FOOLISH campaign that you could NEVER win for many reasons?

What was the problem that you had with me being a Christian and a Wayite? You have now declared that you are NOT ignorant of my words which included, "In addition, the use of the word Wayite does not preclude the use of the commonly used word Christian."

BMZ said "It(Wayite) simply means a person, who follows the true way to God Almighty."

If you are NOT ignorant as you now say, why did you say and ask "So to help clear up my confusion: What is a Wayite?"

Seeker---The name "Christian" actually was used by the Romans before they believed in Christianity as to signify people who believed that Jesus was the Christ, while they were torturing people for such beliefs.

HughBe--- When you say the name was used by the Romans what exactly do you have in mind?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#194175 Nov 1, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
But actually, if Jesus returned to rule the world, as he promised, then he WOULD be a fulfillment of the prophecy, if we say that there is nothing conclusive in the prophecy as to when and how this was to be fulfilled. So it seems to me, that we have one of three choices.
1) The prophecy itself is wrong, and everything else Isaiah said is called into question, so there's no need to even talk about anything that Isiah says. And yet we are.
2) The prophecy could possibly finally be fulfilled by a Messiah that has yet to come
3) The prophecy will be finalized and completed when Jesus returns to rule the world.
Now, I would gather that you would select number one. But why even bother to even talk about Isaiah or anything he said if it is all bogus anyway? Why even suggest the possibility that he was talking about something that did happen by suggesting that he could have been talking about the King's son?
But we could both agree that this prophecy certainly was not fulfilled in Isaiah's time, so that possibility is a non starter. So it is either bogus, or Jesus' return would be the most likely possibility of it being fulfilled at this point.
So, to fit Yeshua in Isaiah's prophecies you have to hope he will come back? That's not the way things work. He's dead and won't be back, no matter what he said or what a book said he said. Once you're dead, you are dead. The text was given and we know no one can fit that description Isa 9:5, while for 7:14 someone can be but not the Nazarene.

Like I said many times I bothered myself only to show the aforementioned texts are not about the Nazarene.

I don't think Isaiah's book is all a bogus, his main problem was that he tended to exagerate things. But he was definitely speaking about someone who lived in his period, not centuries before or later.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194176 Nov 1, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
So, to fit Yeshua in Isaiah's prophecies you have to hope he will come back? That's not the way things work. He's dead and won't be back, no matter what he said or what a book said he said. Once you're dead, you are dead.
Well then, being you are an atheist and believe what you just said, what is the point of the two of us even discussing this? Why wouldn't you just say it's all BS anyway rather than even entertaining the discussion? I could understand you doing that right up front from your perspective. If I were an atheist, I wouldn't even bother to enter into the discussion and simple say it's ALL hogwash anyway and that there is no point in even discussing hogwash.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194177 Nov 1, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeker---Oh I am NOT ignorant of that at all.
HughBe--- Really? Is that why you have been posting a lot of HOG MESS and declaring that you cannot reconcile them? Recall your words,"How can I or others RECONCILE the following "seemingly" CONTRADICTORY statements that you have made?"
Note the use of CONTRADICTORY etc. certainly tell a story of understanding.
Since you are NOT ignorant of the things that I wrote in that post to BMZ why your futile and FOOLISH campaign that you could NEVER win for many reasons?
What was the problem that you had with me being a Christian and a Wayite? You have now declared that you are NOT ignorant of my words which included, "In addition, the use of the word Wayite does not preclude the use of the commonly used word Christian."
BMZ said "It(Wayite) simply means a person, who follows the true way to God Almighty."
If you are NOT ignorant as you now say, why did you say and ask "So to help clear up my confusion: What is a Wayite?"
Seeker---The name "Christian" actually was used by the Romans before they believed in Christianity as to signify people who believed that Jesus was the Christ, while they were torturing people for such beliefs.
HughBe--- When you say the name was used by the Romans what exactly do you have in mind?
Just that it was. Look it up.

Anyway, you are right, it was Alex that said his initial resistance to Islam led him more to it, so I misread that. However, I did not misread you calling yourself a fellow Muslim. Now I am going to guess that you are saying that anybody who submits to God's will, including Christians, is a Muslim. So the term fellow Christians should not be said and instead fellow Muslims was said.

Now the term Muslim clearly comes from the Quran, as it is nowhere to be found in either Judaism or Christianity.

So why would you say fellow Muslims? How can you appease people and legitimize a religion that clearly denies the crucifixion of Jesus and yet still call yourself a Christian and sometimes even refer to yourself as a fellow Muslim??

You clearly said that you believe in the Crucifixion of Jesus, so why would you appease a religion that clearly does not?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194178 Nov 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings, dear HughBe
Read the exchanges and find it surprising that no one could guess what Wayite meant.
For example, the true followers of Jesus followed the way that he showed.
Or it could mean this.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

So that's why I am asking. I only asked what Wayite means, I did not say what it means. I asked him what it means. That's all.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#194179 Nov 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question.
Good night
Yes, funny how I ask questions for the sake of accuracy whether it is pro Islam or anti Islam and that I am only interested in fair accuracy, isn't it? No matter how negative I am about Islam, I never try to just make up my own self serving stories, I always use Muslims sources themselves.

I just wish others would use actual sources themselves, rather than making up bizarre stories like replacement Jesus being drunk on wine vinegar or Jesus getting oral sex at the well from the Samaritan woman.

If I was a Muslim, and was concerned about accuracy and substantiation rather than wild conjecture, I would correct a fellow Muslim who said such things or at least raise questions about it. But I can't find one single Muslim here who is willing to raise questions about what another Muslim says here, no matter how ridiculous it might be.

And what I asked the other guy about, was not even outright ridiculous, it's just not clearly in the Quran. And that is all that I asked about, because I didn't remember it being in the Quran.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#194180 Nov 1, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway, you are right, it was Alex that said his initial resistance to Islam led him more to it, so I misread that. However, I did not misread you calling yourself a fellow Muslim. Now I am going to guess that you are saying that anybody who submits to God's will, including Christians, is a Muslim. So the term fellow Christians should not be said and instead fellow Muslims was said.
Now the term Muslim clearly comes from the Quran, as it is nowhere to be found in either Judaism or Christianity.
So why would you say fellow Muslims? How can you appease people and legitimize a religion that clearly denies the crucifixion of Jesus and yet still call yourself a Christian and sometimes even refer to yourself as a fellow Muslim??
You clearly said that you believe in the Crucifixion of Jesus, so why would you appease a religion that clearly does not?
Seeker---Now the term Muslim clearly comes from the Quran, as it is nowhere to be found in either Judaism or Christianity.

HughBe--- This is what I know, the word Muslim is in my English dictionary. Also, you should have paid attention to the words surrounding it. Finally when in doubt ask a question or consult a dictionary.

Moving on but actually going back to a few of the many outstanding matters. Please address all below.

1.Seeker-- God cannot be judged because God invented the rules.

HughBe-- So those who make the rules cannot be judged by the rules? Is that how it works in the US?
What would you call such a scenario?

2.HughBe-- some say that Adam had the CHARACTER of God and I am making the observation that with his Godlike character he sinned readily. With this in mind I am saying that God can also sin. Now go back and answer the questions above.

Seeker---Well okay then, God can sin too. Don't know where you are going with this.

HughBe--- My God CANNOT sin. Adam did NOT have the character of God. Adam had the FORM or image of God and NOT His character.

Do you now get it?

3. How do you feel about Judaism's hostility to Jesus.

4-- What prevents God from SINNING? Is it His power or Character?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#194181 Nov 1, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>

Seeker---Just that it was. Look it up.

HughBe--- Did you understand my question? It was not a trick question but are you telling me that I should google or search elsewhere for what is in YOUR mind?

I shall say no more, call it Christian love.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#194182 Nov 1, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
So, to fit Yeshua in Isaiah's prophecies you have to hope he will come back? That's not the way things work. He's dead and won't be back, no matter what he said or what a book said he said. Once you're dead, you are dead. The text was given and we know no one can fit that description Isa 9:5, while for 7:14 someone can be but not the Nazarene.
Like I said many times I bothered myself only to show the aforementioned texts are not about the Nazarene.
I don't think Isaiah's book is all a bogus, his main problem was that he tended to exagerate things. But he was definitely speaking about someone who lived in his period, not centuries before or later.
You have shown nothing that takes away the purity of the text relating to Yeshua.
I posted you a text that you ignored showing you are ignorant of understanding Scripture.

You are a blind man claiming you can see without having eyes to see with.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#194183 Nov 1, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, being you are an atheist and believe what you just said, what is the point of the two of us even discussing this? Why wouldn't you just say it's all BS anyway rather than even entertaining the discussion? I could understand you doing that right up front from your perspective. If I were an atheist, I wouldn't even bother to enter into the discussion and simple say it's ALL hogwash anyway and that there is no point in even discussing hogwash.
It would be too easy to label your scripture or other scriptures as hogwash, BS or bogus, but I don't do it. I try to be fair and rational as much as possible and take the scripture a believer follow and prove to them, they are wrong.

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#194184 Nov 1, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
yehoshooah adam wrote:
rabbee: sure i can b
Prophet didn't come to judge people
He came to bring god massage to people

In islam no one inherit his father sins

Forexample, kids when die go to heaven

No matter there father are believer or not

Kids has no sins ( they have no well )

When prophet Moses came to ask his nation to believe in god

Does that mean he came to judge them

When Noah ask his people to follow god direction

Did that mean he was judging them

if it so, so all prophets came for same purpose

Ya

I know I am smart

No need to mention

You aare ignoring fact you were waiting prophet

You still ignoring
All those witness,

Warqa bin nawfal ( araab jew) aadmit Muhammad is prophet

Ukrania claim that waarqa wrote quran

Here evidence another araab jew witness Muhammad is prophet

So what more

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Quran contain miracles

If it was not from god obviously it will not contain thousand miracles (scientific)

Gravity was mentioned in quran for decades

Gene

Creation,

Obviously no one can bring holy book other than prophets

So stop claiming nonsense

No one pass challenge to bring something like quran
Human can't, mean it is not human wards

I am not here to hear praises
Unfortunately,
You cant buy my emotion

He did crack moon as miracle

Every one witness it

Here prove recorded

Old book recorded moon crack

http://quran-m.com/firas/ar_photo/12703170456...

Maya civilization

Paint Moon cracked face with rabbit eaar called
Moon God

http://quran-m.com/firas/ar_photo/12703170456...

It was mentioned also God will make great nation from Ishmael ........

Genesis 17:20 &#9658;
Parallel Verses
New International Version
And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.Genesis 17:20 &#9658;
Parallel Verses
And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.

Ishmael peace be upon him is ancestor of prophet muhammad

It was mentioned also ishmaael lived with hajar in paran where well water appear

Paaran desert Saudi araabia

Evidence ( well water called zamzam

He didn't ask people to follow him for sake authority

Prove,

He die while his armor with jews as mortage in back some food

As we know he was king, he was not poor

He gave all money he recieve it to poor people

Most of time he sleep without food

Imagine leader sleep without food

In his house was no food

His companion Aalso tried to be as good as him

Name of prophet mentioned literally

World leader said about prophet

Do u want to claim world leader was fool also

( peace be upon him)

# what / what

Who get angry?

I don't get your point

Do u mean prophet Muhammad

No you are totally wrong

He tolerate jews breaking one convient after another then they declare war against him by accompining with disbelievers secretly

He was forced to fight to protect his people

# disbelievers killed his uncle Hamza

He didn't declare war against them

They throw stones on him untill he bleeds
But he tolerate

He even didn't one stone on back
He even didn't insult them

Dubai, UAE

#194185 Nov 1, 2013
# all world solution found in islam

Prove :
When foregon financial fall, they went to study islamic financial and why it didn't fall

Women being raped in US connecticut and blaming them for being raped

While the solution in islam

You don't know any thing ( you have shallow thinking about islam

# all diseases you suffer from the solution in islam like Aids

Aids happened by committing adultery
While islaam forbid it

How could you trust ancestor of jew

They were killer of prophets

It is like trying to get rid of what prophet brought

So how can you be sure that those killer kept religion

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those who are sent to you! How often I have longed to ...

For example read :

Matthew 14
New Living Translation (NLT)
The Death of John the Baptist

Confirming every prophet had holy book
If toraah written by human

Where is true torah? holy torah

Mentioned lord will shone with holy martyard
It mean rest did have so no need to be mentioned
Because jews did witness holy book/mariyad

He mentioned that prophet will bring holy because you didn't see him

If jews saw him So there is no need to be mentioned because they know ( they witness it

He said: "The LORD came from Sinai and dawned over them from Seir; he shone forth from Mount Paran. He came with myriads of holy ones, from his right hand went a fiery law for them." (Deuteronomy 33:2

He shone / telling them location so they will be able to recognize him

Mount of paran : located in same area where ishmal aand hajar found well water
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#194186 Nov 2, 2013
ha haa
on your hand your creator left 'N'
see no kuran ..ruka "N"

your evil thoughts and evil translate are make and ruin entire humanity..

you not created me
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

i can tolerated you as well others

posessors and decivers will be fall

ones implemented finish
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyy

Dubai, UAE

#194187 Nov 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Surah 53 are not new revelations.
Surah 53 is Muhammad repeating the book of Genesis from Muhammad hearing it told by Christians and Jews in where God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.
Muhammad did not receive any revelations from the angel Gabriel nor from God.
Muhammad took what he heard from the Christians and Jews and other religions and formed his own style of religion from what others had to say about God.
The wisdom and understanding attributed to Muhammad did not come from revelations from Gabriel nor from God, but rather they came from the already revealed word of God as presented to Muhammad by the Christians and Jews and other religions all ready being practiced during Muhammad's life.
The splitting of the moon is an example of what had already been revealed that at the last judgment there would be in the heavens the falling of stars and planets colliding against each other.
And that all things are appointed by God to happen at the appointed time set by God.
All that Muhammad did is take the already revealed information and used it to form his own religion for his own personal gain of wanting to rule the world.
They used to lie

Did Isaac Newton told prophet peace be upon him about gravity then!

Isaac Newton was born after prophet peace be upon him

This is real big lie

Quran miracle graavity

Christian drink wine
So for god sake,

why prophet prohibit wine if he learned quran from christian

There is huge difference between bible and quran

There is no contraduction in quran

While bible full of contraduction

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/jim_me...

Jesus came to crusify his self while here jews killing him

So wired

Jews insist to be killed him
If he came to crusify his self why they handed him to Pilate

You have to be logical at least

Luke 23:21 &#9658;
Parallel Verses
But they kept shouting, "Crucify him! Crucify him

For the third time he spoke to them: "Why? What crime has this man committed? I have found in him no grounds for the death penalty. Therefore I will have him punished and then release him

Here no one should die for other sins

Mean jesus didn't come to crusify his self

DEU 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

He already forgive sins ( why he kill his self)

Be logical, shamma

Mark 2:1-12
New International Version (NIV)
Jesus Forgives and Heals a Paralyzed Man

2 A few days later, when Jesus again entered Capernaum, the people heard that he had come home. 2 They gathered in such large numbers that there was no room left, not even outside the door, and he preached the word to them. 3 Some men came, bringing to him a paralyzed man, carried by four of them. 4 Since they could not get him to Jesus because of the crowd, they made an opening in the roof above Jesus by digging through it and then lowered the mat the man was lying on. 5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man,“Son, your sins are forgiven.”

As usual no answer because there is no answer other than I mentioned

According to bible ( prophet commit adultery, killed, drink wine and all bad stuff

Opposite quran totaally

Quran say prophet didnt commit adultery neither they killed person or drink wine

They were good example to be followed

David ve uraai ve bashiba story say david killed and commit adultery

Bullshit

Prophet don't do bad things

Prophets were good people on earth
So how do you claim such thing

There is huge difference between quran and what christian claim

So stop laying

Read my previous post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul 18 John 4,952
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Jul 16 aunt jamama 53
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul 14 JacquelineDeane55 1
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Jul 8 Zipp 3
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul 7 unserve satan 8199 844
Midnight Man Madness Jun 30 just sayin 3
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) May '17 John 14,736
More from around the web