Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 252804 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#193908 Oct 29, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and lost.
<quoted text>
Because I don't think that God loses wrestling matches and begs someone to let him pass.
<quoted text>
I didn't say they took it as that, I said that was what the story actually is in my opinion.
<quoted text>
Obviously not. I don't think you even care what you think.
<quoted text>
I meant they were actually stories that were symbolic but I do not believe they were literal, whether people took them that way back then or not.
<quoted text>
Not as inappropriate as God bothering to lose a wrestling match.
HughBe---"Therefore the children of Israel eat NOT of the sinew which shrank, which is upon the hollow of the thigh, unto this day: BECAUSE he touched the hollow of Jacob's thigh in the sinew that shrank." Genesis 32

Does the response of the Children of Israel make you feel that they took it to be a nice bedtime story?

Seeker---I didn't say they took it as that, I said that was what the STORY ACTUALLY is in my opinion

HughBe--- So all of those primitive Israelites did not know that the story was fictional and so they foolishly believed it was real and took it to heart to the extent that it affected what they did not eat. Interesting.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#193909 Oct 29, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
but jews professor confirming all prophet Muslim
Solomon, David,..... etc
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
rabbee: well i do not care what some, lying jewish professor says. if it ain't true to G-D, here in TheTorah then it still ain't true. G-D is not a jew, muslim, christian, or other atheist.

you have an ulterior motive, for wanting to believe this lying jew and not the others. there has never been any true prophet, here in TheTorah that would dare give any rat's quran. by definition to be a true prophet, can only give what is true from G-D here in TheTorah.

there is no such thing, as a true non-Torah prophet. true prophets do not give, new testament tanachs, qurans, evolution, history, or any other new world order not here in TheTorah testimonies. a true prophet, confines their beliefs to G-D here in TheTorah only.

TheTorah is the only written document we have, written by G-D in stone and given to Moshe. Moshe WHO then duplicated what was, written by G-D onto animal parchment. when Moshe divided up his powers, so that they could have a duplicate of what is written by G-D.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#193910 Oct 29, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't think you understood what I was saying at all. Whoosh!!! That's okay. Let's take your line of reasoning. Hitler has the same character as God because humans were created in God's image. I'm losing interest in the conversation.
Seeker---Hitler has the same character as God because humans were created in God's image

HughBe--

1. Your Hitler reference is instructive.

2. Please try and follow the argument. I disagree with those who believe that image of God in Genesis means CHARACTER of God. Why?

Adam and Eve would not yield so easily to sin. In addition, if they had the SAME type of Character as God and sinned then God too can sin.

3. Think about what I am saying and be less emotional. I am just THINKING and using logic. Do likewise.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#193911 Oct 29, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't. Your delusional head did.
rabbee: you were no where around, for any of those three visits. so how would, you know anything? the delusion in your never being their head, that is making up you own biased nonG-D accounting.

does anyone really think, that any thing you say. after committing blasphemy against RUACH HAKODESH, is ever going to be the truth of G-D. ha! that is not even sadisticly funny enough, to make me laugh with pity for you.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#193912 Oct 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Child abuse in the Muslim religion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MpF4EFrAvRgXX
What's the point?
Alex WM

London, UK

#193913 Oct 29, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it says he is Jimmie Boswell. Just ask him and he'll tell you. But don't ask him to quote the actual verses from the torah that clearly say this aor you will be a doubting blasphemer and you whole family will be condemned for daring to question anything he says. Crabbe Rabbee.
Apparently, Jimmie was born without a father according to what he himself claims. He had a surrogate mother named "Jewel", but no father. God create him in the same way God created Adam, even though Adam did not have a surrogate mother and that's why he is Adam returning, and he is also Jesus too because they are the same exact person in his mind. Oh, and I forgot, he is Noah as well. All three people are the same exact person, and they are all him. I don't know how he just ignores all of the inconsistencies that this idea produces, but he does. Actually, I DO know how he ignores all of the inconsistencies.
Thank you for that explanation.
What is of more concern is why G-d chose Rabbee when he admits that he is unable to reach out to the world and its grandmother.
In effect G-d seems to have given a huge task to the Rabbee but he is unable to deliver. TheTorah G-d has appears to have promoted him beyond the level of his ability.
Let's wait for Rabbee's explanation
Alex WM

London, UK

#193914 Oct 29, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, if a hadith says what you want to hear, that's the true hadith. And if it says what you don't want to hear, that's the false hadith. I get it. I always did.
No seeker.
Like you have your own take on Christianity, I have my simple set of rules on Hadith.
If the Hadith confirms and is consistent with the Quran then it is "likely" to be reliable, otherwise it is unreliable.
Alex WM

London, UK

#193915 Oct 29, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
"(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, They shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created Them.
G-D blessed Them, and G-D said to Them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"
this is and always has been and still is, the definition of HaMosheeach. Who G-D always places in charge, for the day of rest. The Truth of G-D, does not ever change.
you all have at least a rudimentary knowledge of this story. where G-D has Adam put to death, because there is nobody here in TheTorah. and there has not been anyone here in TheTorah since Adam was put to death, about 2000 years ago and beyond. and even today, i am the only one staking my claim, here in TheTorah from G-D. G-D is going to put me, and my arranged bride in charge of this world in the year 5844. no different than the last two Torot times, with precisely all of you and your grandmother sarah faye ann carney. if it is not her, then none of you shall ever be precisely born again here in TheTorah.
What is 5844 in normal language....seems 2083/84AD?
Well, are you going to rule the world in 2083/84AD?
Will you not be coming on the clouds as you are already here?
Alex WM

London, UK

#193916 Oct 29, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
The NT says that people will not marry because they will be like Angels in heaven. The Quran says that will have wide eyed, big breasted virgins serving their needs. Why does it have to mention they are virgins? Do the math.
<quoted text>
Some people are married to the Kingdom of Heaven and do not lust after sexual desires and pleasures of this life. There are gurus who aren't even Christian that are like this as well. There were Chinese sages and philosophers who were like this as well, such as Lao Tzu.
9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
10 His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
11 But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.
So many theories about this and it makes sense for us to enter Heaven in "pure" state which implies we all will be virgins.
May be I am wrong.
Your other verses prove my point about them being addressed to men and not women. That's all.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#193917 Oct 29, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the point?
Muslims child abuse is done to spread the religion of Islam.

It is done to children to breed hate in their soul leading the children to the fires of hell.

The abuse is Muslims breeding children to grow up to be murder's to murder innocent people!

Muslims turn innocent children into evil jinn devils to protect their devil Cult religion of the worship of the devil!

Child abuse in the Muslim religion.
Muslims turning innocent children into evil jinn devils to protect the Cult religion of the worship of the devil.

This is the the results of the hate these Children grow up and commit these crimes stennibg from the hate they are taught from child hood.

Date Country City/State Killed Injured Description

10/17/2013 Iraq Baghdad 8 15 Islamists set off a bomb in a Christian neighborhood, killing at least eight residents.

10/10/2013 Syria Jaramana 11 23 Eleven people are killed when Sunni terrorists fire mortars into a Christian neighborhood.

10/5/2013 Centrafrique Bangassou 9 0 Nine Christians protesting violence by Muslim 'rebels' are killed when their demonstration is attacked.

9/28/2013 Nigeria Zangang 15 12 Muslim militia attack a Christian village, hacking to death fifteen residents and burning down their homes.

9/26/2013 Nigeria Dorawa 3 0 A Pastor and his son are among three people machine-gunned by Religion of Peace enthusiasts.

9/25/2013 Libya Derna 2 0 Two Christians are invited to embrace Islam, then tied up and shot when they refuse.

9/25/2013 Kenya Wajir 1 3 al-Shabaab claims credit for a grenade attack near a Catholic church.

9/22/2013 Pakistan Peshawar 85 110 Two Jundullah suicide bombers obliterate over eighty-five worshippers at a church service, including many women and children.

9/14/2013 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A Christian's throat is slit on the street after being branded an 'infidel' and blasphemer.

9/13/2013 Tanzania Zanzibar 0 1 Muslims throw acid on a priest, badly burning him.

9/12/2013 Egypt Sahel Selim 2 0 Two Copts are shot to death for refusing to pay Jizya to Muslims.

9/8/2013 Syria Maaloula 3 6 Three Christians are murdered in their home, and six others taken hostage by Islamists.

9/7/2013 Syria Maaloula 3 0 At least three Christians are shot to death after declining an offer to embrace Islam.

9/4/2013 Syria Maaloula 8 27 At least eight defenders are killed when Islamists storm a Christian village and shell a church.

9/4/2013 Syria Maalula 1 0 Islamists slit the throat of a Christian for refusing to deny his faith, then taunt his fiancee.

9/3/2013 Nigeria Kunte-Kuru 6 0 A brutal assault by Muslim militia on the home of a Christian family leaves six members dead, including a 7-year-old child.

9/3/2013 Nigeria Gura Dabwam 3 1 Muslims gun down a devout Christian villager and his two teenage sons.

9/1/2013 Nigeria Adu 9 3 Nine Christian villagers, including two children, are machine-gunned in their own homes by Muslim terrorists.

9/1/2013 Somalia Beledweyne 1 1 A Christian woman is murdered in front of her child, in a targeted attack by Islamic radicals.

Since: Sep 13

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#193918 Oct 29, 2013
Christian killing Muslim in nigeria

Christian killing muslim in indoensia

Christian killing muslim in iraq

Killing muslim In kinya

Killing muslim in

If muslim terror, why US commander convert islam in iraq lol

60,000 American convert islam

Bye christianity

People don't want to be christian any more
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#193919 Oct 29, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
What is 5844 in normal language....seems 2083/84AD?
Well, are you going to rule the world in 2083/84AD?
Will you not be coming on the clouds as you are already here?
rabbee: well that's close enough, in about 70 years and i am 130 man years old. and i have already came, from out of your own clouds.

i mean what is there to know, G-D already snitched on all of us here in TheTorah. it is going to happen the way said in TheTorah, G-D has never changed any of this.

and mentally trying to make it look as if it all isn't happening, the way G-D has already promised. does not really work, the way you think it has. it only increases the amount of hell and death, with pestilence, plague and famine. and G-D is more than capable of, tanning your globally warm behinds.

G-D can command you all, to terrorize each other. or G-D can use the weather and earth itself, to terrorize you all. no matter what you all mentally do to ignore it, G-D is going to continue to finish giving the whole Torah happening.

mental magic denial, does not prevent G-D from giving the physical Torah happening in it's entirety. and that always includes putting adam and his mate, in charge of the last day. all physical events, are all controlled by G-D for the full six days. and only then are adam and his mate, put in control of all physical totality.

and the ability to blow up stars with a word, is a lot of power. so i got to learn to be, really careful with what i say and how i say it. or it shall be a real, severe deadly fiasco at first. sure it makes it sound weird, but it is for your own good.

and i expect this worlds grandmother, to be really super pissed when she discovers you all helped to deceive her. and i would not want, to be on her bad side when she finds this out. she is capable of giving this world more hell, than all of your hell combined. it would not be a good idea, to try and continue to deceiver her then.

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#193920 Oct 29, 2013
Preist saying jesus ordered me to convert islam

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#193921 Oct 29, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking to? And did you have fun learning the truth about Mr Bean and how your fellow Muslims lie to you with made up stories?
It was in news paper lol

http://www.albayan.ae/five-senses/east-and-we...
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#193922 Oct 29, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
So many theories about this and it makes sense for us to enter Heaven in "pure" state which implies we all will be virgins.
Where does it say we will all be virgins? Virginity doesn't even apply to the afterlife. Sex should have nothing to do with the afterlife. Sex is for procreating children on earth. Should people also have babies in heaven? Gee, that would be a free ticket to heaven for the babies, wouldn't it? Gee, I would like to be a baby born in Heaven. That would be great. And why would anybody be concerned about sex and wide eyed, big breasted virgins if they are in paradise and in the midst of God? Shouldn't they be spending their time being in awe of paradise and God, rather than the big breasted virgins? Muhammad wrote a male warriors oriented paradise for his male warrior men so that they would be willing to die for him.
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
May be I am wrong.
Your other verses prove my point about them being addressed to men and not women. That's all.
Well, for some reason, everything in the Abrahamic religions always seem to apply to men first. I don't know why, but the other religions besides Islam don't paint a paradise brothel with wine that doesn't make you sick and virgins doing your bidding.

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#193923 Oct 29, 2013
Doesn't matter
There are million converting,
Israel jew convert islam
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#193924 Oct 29, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that explanation.
What is of more concern is why G-d chose Rabbee when he admits that he is unable to reach out to the world and its grandmother.
In effect G-d seems to have given a huge task to the Rabbee but he is unable to deliver. TheTorah G-d has appears to have promoted him beyond the level of his ability.
Let's wait for Rabbee's explanation
In short, the real problem is that he knows how to curse the ENTIRE world (except for himself, of course), and what he is really doing is to curse anybody who doesn't believe his silly claims. That's easy for anybody to do. But when it comes time to give solutions instead of complaints or criticism, he has nothing of any significance, coherent meaning, or value to say. Because solutions are far harder to think of than complaints. Complaints are easy, and that's why this is all that crabbee does. The real thing doesn't just know how to complain and condemn, it also knows the solutions. But he's obviously not the real thing. Not only can he not explain workable solutions, he can't even write coherent sentences when he complains. So do the math.

I have to admit, I am thoroughly embarrassed and feel totally stupid about how much time I spent with him. I am sometimes a stupid optimist who thinks that if the right things are pointed out, someone might see them. So maybe he is smarter than I am because he at least baited me into his acceptance needing world, and I continued to play. That optimism gets me every time.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#193925 Oct 29, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
Doesn't matter
There are million converting,
Israel jew convert islam
Why do numbers equal truth? Who told you that they do? Was it the same guy who told you that Mr Bean converted to Islam?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#193926 Oct 29, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: it is not what i say,
Yes it is, and it is boring and repetitive and therefore nothing but a minor annoyance here. If you want to do some good, start offering solutions rather than complaints. Otherwise, just go somewhere else. Everybody has heard your same exact complaints for over one thousand times now and they are nothing more than a repetitive annoyance. If it didn't work the first 100 times, there is no need to repeat it 900 more times. Get it? Get it? Of course not.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#193927 Oct 29, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is, and it is boring and repetitive and therefore nothing but a minor annoyance here. If you want to do some good, start offering solutions rather than complaints. Otherwise, just go somewhere else. Everybody has heard your same exact complaints for over one thousand times now and they are nothing more than a repetitive annoyance. If it didn't work the first 100 times, there is no need to repeat it 900 more times. Get it? Get it? Of course not.
rabbee: so? you think G-D is that boring and repetitive, in always giving only TheTorah? without you noticing how boring and repetitive, you are all against THEM. but if none of you realize what is wrong, there is no way to correct it. i am doing everyone a favor here, by letting you know why hates you all. to give you at least a chance to correct your mental attitudes against G-D, here in always TheTorah. but if you wish to remain as dumb, as a jew refusing what the prophets say. then that is your, own ignorant right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 12 hr emperorjohn 4,468
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Sat yav1112 13
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun 20 The Prophet MO LIES 9
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jun 15 Jakes mom 112
News This Halloween, Think of Islam as a Religion of... May '16 Im a poet and I k... 2
News Who Is Allah? (Jul '08) May '16 Joel 13,168
News Atheist billboard near Lincoln Tunnel scheduled... (Nov '10) May '16 Patrick 219
More from around the web