Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 250877 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#193643 Oct 26, 2013
TDjeez shamma if you are just going to quote disjointed (how to the point) parts of internetsites, i might just do the same.
I can not take whatever you say as genuine!

here:

3. Satan.

We speak of Satan last not because he is the least of the three, for in many ways he is the greatest, but because of his evil character. He is the source of all the anarchy and rebellion in the Universe. See the Chart and Chapter on "Satan" for his history.

Let us now consider man's relation to the Spirit World. Man in his physical and spirit makeup, was made for two worlds, the Physical and the Spirit world. Writing to the Thessalonians Paul says,

1Thes. 5:23. Writing to the Hebrews he says

"The Word of God is quick (alive), and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of 'Soul' and 'Spirit,' and of the 'Joints and Marrow'(body), and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Heb. 4:12.

[..], that while animals have a "living soul" man has more, he has a "spirit."

While man differs from a beast in having a "spirit, " yet he is as to his "body" only an animal. That is, his body, as to its functions, is like the body of an animal in its vital processes of respiration, digestion, assimilation and general makeup; so when the Apostle speaks of the "Natural" body he refers to the "animal" body of man. And when he speaks of man's "Spiritual" body, he means a "body" not some "ethereal substance,[...]"Spiritual " refers more to the "religious" attribute of a body, than to the material.
[...]
When a man dies his soul and spirit separate from the body, and the body is laid in the grave, but the "spirit" is not "bodiless, " it has what Paul calls its "Psychical" or "Soulish" body. This may be illustrated by a peach. A peach is a trinity. It is composed of the "flesh of the peach, " the "stone, " and the "kernel." Let the "flesh" correspond to the "body" of man, the "stone" to the "soul, " and the "kernel" to the "spirit."
That there is such a thing as the "Soulish Body" is brought out in the story of the "Rich Man and Lazarus." Luke 16:19-21.

The story is not a Parable, but a description by Christ of something that really happened in the other world to his own personal knowledge. It declares that both Lazarus and the "Rich Man" died and were buried. That is, their bodies were left on the earth. What happened to them in the "Underworld" then, is descriptive of what happened to them in their "disembodied state." In that state they were conscious and the Rich Man recognized Lazarus, which he could not have done if Lazarus had not a body, not his "physical" body, he left that on the earth, but his "Soulish" body. This is proof that the "Soulish" body is not simply a body, but that in its outward form and appearance it conforms to the earthly body of the owner, otherwise he would not be recognizable in the other world. Again the "Rich Man" could see, and feel, and thirst, and talk, and remember, proving that he possessed his senses and had not lost his personality. This proves that there is no break, as "Soul Sleep, " in the Continuity of Existence, or Consciousness, in passing from the "Earth- Life" to the "Spirit-Life." The one life merges into the other' just as the "infant-life" merges into the "boy-life, " and at the Resurrection the "Spirit-Life" will merge into the "Resurrection-Life, " just as the "boy-life" merges into the "man-life." I am just as much myself when I am stripped of my clothing, as when I had it on. So death, though it strips me of my "material" body, only changes my environment but does not destroy my Personality or BODILY FORM.

Sleep in the Scriptures always refers to the "body, " not to the soul, and the expression, "Asleep in Jesus" refers to the Believer only.
http://www.preservedwords.com/disptruth/chap1...
I quess you did not agrree with jeus being a denison of the underworld akin with satan in split personalities etc.

Location hidden

#193644 Oct 26, 2013
cont.
So sham you took one site a bit further down you did like.

none will ever know what you actually think.

I know that if i quote parts of those sites you quoted, in an arguement against your stance, you do not recognize them and attack them vehemently.

So discussion is bordering on the ridiculous.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#193645 Oct 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
Continued, Shamma
To seek refuge with the LORD. Verses from Psalms. NT has almost nothing.
Psalm 31:2 "I took refuge in You, O Lord; let me not be shamed forever; rescue me with Your righteousness."
Psalms 73:28 "But as for me-God's nearness is my good; I have placed my refuge in the Lord God, to tell all Your mission."
Psalms 118:8-9 "It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in man. 9 It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in princes."
You can see that according to Psalm 118:8-9, you are not allowed to take refuge in Jesus or put your trust in Jesus or any other man. You cannot even put your trust in Mary or seek refuge with her.
You know how he treated the demons, who called him the son of God. He screwed them up. Right?
This also shows that you should not call him the Son of God. If you do, one day he will drive you into a pig and you will jump from the cliff, Lemming!
The key to David's prayer is that he petitioned God to keep him from sin.
No where does Muhammad ask God yo keep him from sin.

I. David, in distress, is very earnest with God in prayer for succour and relief. This eases a burdened spirit, fetches in promised mercies, and wonderfully supports and comforts the soul in the expectation of them. He prays, 1. That God would deliver him (Psalm 31:1), that his life might be preserved from the malice of his enemies, and that an end might be put to their persecutions of him, that God, not only in his mercy, but in righteousness, would deliver him, as a righteous Judge betwixt him and his unrighteous persecutors, that he would bow down his ear to his petitions, to his appeals, and deliver him, Psalm 31:2.

It is condescension in God to take cognizance of the case of the greatest and best of men he humbles himself to do it. The psalmist prays also that he would deliver him speedily, lest, if the deliverance were long deferred, his faith should fail. 2. That if he did not immediately deliver him out of his troubles, yet he would protect and shelter him in his troubles "Be thou my strong rock, immovable, impregnable, as a fastness framed by nature, and my house of defence, a fortress framed by art, and all to save me." Thus we may pray that God's providence would secure to us our lives and comforts, and that by his grace we may be enabled to think ourselves safe in him, Proverbs 18:10. 3. That his case having much in it of difficulty, both in respect of duty and in respect of prudence, he might be under the divine guidance: "Lord, lead me and guide me (Psalm 31:3), so order my steps, so order my spirit, that I may never do any thing unlawful and unjustifiable--against my conscience, nor unwise and indiscreet--against my interest.

Muhammad's prayer was not asking for guidance but was asking for protection from the underworld creatures without asking God to keep him from committing sin against God that would keep Gods favor towards Muhammad.
David humbled himself before God while Muhammad did not!

" Those that resolve to follow God's direction may in faith pray for it. 4. That his enemies being very crafty, as well as very spiteful, God would frustrate and baffle their designs against him (Psalm 31:4): "Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me, and keep me from the sin, the trouble, the death, they aim to entrap me in."
Aisha6

London, UK

#193646 Oct 26, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohammad was raised by devil worshipers. See: http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...
His mega-superstitions prove it.
Allah is not really God but a demonic entity...he probably manifested in Mad Mo..
Aisha Welahi Mustapha Haji Al-Quran

Location hidden

#193647 Oct 26, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohammad was raised by devil worshipers. See: http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...
His mega-superstitions prove it.
I'll read, but jesus had similar doubts and fears.

And christians are seekers par excellence that are continously plagued by doubt and fears be it in believing all humans are bad essentially, so who can you trust...not even yourself.
Or spiritually if even the church that wrote and rdacted the bible states it's but dogma and only filled with the spirit of man as John and Paul state.*

But we've had those discussion allready.
(Just ticked of with sham and HB for quoting without source or seeker with entire summaries and at that none read really what they have quoted!)
Mohammed was plaqued by simlar fears since he is written as a kind of emulation of jesus, but with so many traits and characted changes that '' he can be an example the any man regardless of his stance and action in life, for they will recognize themselves in him.'But afterall only a man that suddenly get's visions, and in reaching his idea of believe is constantly besieged by other man and not a hero but a troubled man. So the occasional unrational rants of the medina verses can be understood in that way.

Well these are the discussions one has upon entertaining not the philosophy but the actual historic veracity of the various characters. Pretty strange after first disecting who actually wrote the qur'aan.
Intermediary thus, is the role of Mohammed.

*It kind of proofs the point that you first have to believe in evil whole heartedly before you can become a christian.

Location hidden

#193648 Oct 26, 2013
l.o.l
buford/el cid for they know not what they quote.

The jinn (Arabic: &#1575;&#1604;&#15 80;&#1606;&#8206; al-jinn, singular &#1575;&#1604;&#15 80;&#1606;&#1610; al-jinn&#299;; also spelled djinn), or genies, are spiritual creatures mentioned in the Qur'an and other Islamic texts who inhabit an unseen world in dimensions beyond the visible universe of humans. Together, the jinn, humans and angels make up the three sapient creations of God. The Qur'an mentions that the jinn are made of a smokeless and "scorching fire",[1] but also physical in nature, being able to interact physically with people and objects and likewise be acted upon.[clarification needed][2] Like human beings, the jinn can also be good, evil, or neutrally benevolent and hence have freewill like humans and unlike angels.[3] The jinn are mentioned frequently in the Qur&#702;an, and the 72nd surah is titled S&#363;rat al-Jinn.
wiki jin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn
the 72 nations have to go through fire were ha shem will Judge and destroy them but for Israel since he is their god.
See the discussion between the two schools of thought of Hillel and the other one (sorry?)as to how fair that really was and wheter that could not be mitigated.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon
Wonderfull all the emanations of the human mind.

The evil eye is a malevolent look that many cultures believe able to cause injury or misfortune for the person at whom it is directed for reasons of envy or dislike. Talismans created to protect against the evil eye are also frequently called "evil eyes." [1][2] The term also refers to the power attributed to certain persons of inflicting injury or bad luck by such an envious or ill-wishing look. The evil eye is usually given to others who remain unaware.[3]

The "evil eye" is also known in Arabic as &#703;ayn al-&#7717;as&#363;d (&#1593;&#1610;&#1 606; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 81;&#1587;&#1608;& #1583;&#8206;), in Hebrew as &#703;áyin h&#257;-rá&#703; (&#1506;&#1463;&#1 497;&#1460;&#1503; &#1492;&#1464;&#15 12;&#1463;&#1506;& #8206;), in Kurdish çaw e zar (eye of evil/sickness), in Persian as chashm zakhm (&#1670;&#1588;&#1 605; &#1586;&#1582;&#16 05; eye-caused injury) or chashm e bad (bad eye), in Turkish as Nazar (nazar is from Arabic &#1606;&#1614;&#15 92;&#1614;&#1585; Nathar which means eye vision or eyesight), similarly in Urdu/Hindi/Punjabi the word Nazar or Boori Nazar (bad eye/look) is used, in Amharic buda, in Afghan Pashto cheshim mora, and also "Nazar", in Greek as to máti (&#964;&#959; &#956;&#940;&#964; &#953;), in Spanish as mal de ojo,[4] in Italian as malocchio, in Portuguese mau-olhado ("act of giving an evil/sick look"), and in Hawaiian it is known as "stink eye"[5] or maka pilau meaning "rotten eyes".[6]

The idea expressed by the term causes many cultures to pursue protective measures against it. The concept and its significance vary widely among different cultures, primarily the Middle East. The idea appears several times in translations of the Old Testament.[7] It was a widely extended belief among many Mediterranean and Asian tribes and cultures. Charms and decorations featuring the eye are a common sight across Turkey, Iran, and Afghanistan and have become a popular choice of souvenir with tourists.
...I quite like them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_eye

Location hidden

#193649 Oct 26, 2013
MAAT wrote:
TDjeez shamma if you are just going to quote disjointed (how to the point) parts of internetsites, i might just do the same.

Sleep in the Scriptures always refers to the "body, " not to the soul, and the expression, "Asleep in Jesus" refers to the Believer only.
http://www.preservedwords.com/disptruth/chap1...
I quess you did not agrree with jeus being a denison of the underworld akin with satan in split personalities etc.
Your bodily form is made up of flesh and bone blood which returns to the dust of the earth.
Your spirit is formless.
What remains in the under world is your spirit and soul without a body.
The Rich man and Lazarus had memory of their body but were void of it.
The resurrection is reuniting the the body with your spirit and soul.
In the outer circle the ‘Body’ is shown as touching the Material world through the five senses of ‘Sight,’‘Smell,’‘Hearing,’‘Tas te’ and ‘Touch.’
The Gates to the ‘Soul’ are ‘Imagination,’‘Conscience,’‘Me mory,’‘Reason’ and the ‘Affections.’
The “Spirit” receives impressions of outward and material things through the soul. The spiritual faculties of the ‘Spirit’ are ‘Faith,’‘Hope,’‘Reverence,’‘Pr ayer’ and ‘Worship.’
So you are in error Maat.
At Jesus resurrection His body was glorified with a glorified body like that of the angels and that is what happens to us at the last judgment.
The dead in Christ are resurrected and united with Christ and receive a glorified body like Jesus.
Eric

Lemont, IL

#193650 Oct 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Point 1
Eric---I love messing with your mind, what LITTLE you have.
HughBe--- Whatever size my mind is it is TWICE as SMART as yours and SEVEN times as clean.
Point 2
Let us not lose sight of the fact that you are a STUPID LIAR, Eric. An understanding of what follows is just one PROOF.
HughBe --Tell me Eric, when YOU speak of Jews which of the SEED of Israel are you excluding?
Eric---Those not descended from Judah
HughBe--- Is that really TRUE, Eric? NO.
YOUR words Eric--- "I plainly told you that the Israeli Sephardi make up 11% of the worldwide JEWISH population. That's 1.1 million compared to 13.5 million."
So when you speak of Jews you are excluding "Those not descended from Judah".
Ok, so there are 13.5 million Jews or people who have descended from Judah living today. Tell me how many MILLIONS make up the other tribes?
In essence Eric, YOU are a LIAR. The 13.5 million Jews include all the tribes of Israel.
Point 3
Tell me LIAR, were the SIX million Jews who died in the holocaust all from the tribe of Judah?
Give me a link that refers to the six million above in words other than Jews.
I love rattling your chains.

Did you ever consider that YOU were referring to people not only not of the modern era where you now try futilely to hang your hat, but people who lived BEFORE the recognition of the tribes themselves. How could you refer to Joseph and his sons as Jews? The concept had not been recognized. They were first and second generation Israelites and fourth and fifth generation Hebrews. The descendants of their brother and uncle would indeed become one of two surviving tribes and the most dominant thereof, but in 19th Century BCE it is absolutely wrong to refer to anyone as a Jew, let alone people who are the founders of other tribes.

You were wrong. You got called on it. You futilely are trying to cover your tush, but you are still wrong. Your problem is you can't admit that you misspoke, fess up, and move on.

Location hidden

#193651 Oct 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bodily form is made up of flesh and bone blood which returns to the dust of the earth.
Your spirit is formless.
What remains in the under world is your spirit and soul without a body.
The Rich man and Lazarus had memory of their body but were void of it.
The resurrection is reuniting the the body with your spirit and soul.
In the outer circle the ‘Body’ is shown as touching the Material world through the five senses of ‘Sight,’‘Smell,’‘Hearing,’‘Tas te’ and ‘Touch.’
The Gates to the ‘Soul’ are ‘Imagination,’‘Conscience,’‘Me mory,’‘Reason’ and the ‘Affections.’
The “Spirit” receives impressions of outward and material things through the soul. The spiritual faculties of the ‘Spirit’ are ‘Faith,’‘Hope,’‘Reverence,’‘Pr ayer’ and ‘Worship.’
So you are in error Maat.
At Jesus resurrection His body was glorified with a glorified body like that of the angels and that is what happens to us at the last judgment.
The dead in Christ are resurrected and united with Christ and receive a glorified body like Jesus.
I really would prefer it if we did not quote from that site anymore...i've seen the origin of that quoted part.
Apart from that: it is actually religion we are dealing with, as in rituals and Tenets that bind opeole to a certain believe.
I don't mean god. But people having some weird interpretation which they use to twist meaning until noone can recognize the actual intent anymore.
And people get confused. Read this gem i found and responded too:

RiversideRedneck wrote:

<quoted text>
Yes, Jesus said he came to fulfill the law, not to enforce it.
Matthew 5:17-18
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
Here's a good example of an Old Testament law that Jesus changed, or fulfilled for us.
Exodus 21:24
eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,
Then later in the New Testament:
Matthew 5:38-48
38 “You have heard that it was said,‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
Let's see if you are capable of learning against your indoctrination....

MAAT: Dear god please show him the error of his ways by teaching him the meaning of the metaphores an allusions. Amen

Before you get confused. It's mainly about people not taking revenge into their own hands.

Location hidden

#193652 Oct 26, 2013
Eric's post reminds me that i still have to read from page 9020.
whot! pg 9031
What on earth have y'all been on about for the last 6 pages.
With HB involved it must have been confusing to say the least.
Eric

Lemont, IL

#193653 Oct 26, 2013
MAAT wrote:
Eric's post reminds me that i still have to read from page 9020.
whot! pg 9031
What on earth have y'all been on about for the last 6 pages.
With HB involved it must have been confusing to say the least.
I have the same problem. Take off for Shabbat and there are 6 pages of drek. Go to work in the morning--same problem. Have a tax deadline so one is gone for a few days, all hell takes place. And you know, when you come back the same stuff is being said over and over and over again. My prophet is better than your prophet. My prophet can kick your prophet's butt. etc etc etc

Location hidden

#193654 Oct 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are illiterate Maat!
Man is a Trinity!
In his unfallen state the ‘Spirit’ of man was illuminated from Heaven, but when the human race fell in Adam, sin closed the window of the Spirit, pulled down the curtain, and the chamber of the spirit became a death chamber and remains so in every unregenerate heart, until the Life and Light giving power of the Holy Spirit floods that chamber with the Life and Light giving power of the new life in Christ Jesus.
Isiah 59:1
Sin Separates Us from God
1 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not so short That it cannot save; Nor is His ear so dull That it cannot hear. 2 But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, And your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear. 3 For your hands are defiled with blood And your fingers with iniquity; Your lips have spoken falsehood, Your tongue mutters wickedness.…
This is the reason God sent Jesus to die on the cross for your sins to restore man back to God.
Through Jesus the spirit of man is given new life and light of God.
https://bible.org/seriespage/man-trinity-spir...
Stick to living a righteous-no wickedness life as isaiah advises and forget the means of mans treefold wicheries a.k.a. religious Tenets.

Location hidden

#193655 Oct 26, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the same problem. Take off for Shabbat and there are 6 pages of drek. Go to work in the morning--same problem. Have a tax deadline so one is gone for a few days, all hell takes place. And you know, when you come back the same stuff is being said over and over and over again. My prophet is better than your prophet. My prophet can kick your prophet's butt. etc etc etc
Yep same here.
Tax season again, rather early i'll say!

On Drek: That said and the funny tush allusion, BH IS a prophet all unto himself.
For a little while i though he had amended his ways, but to enter into an entirely new focus.(The stupid is strong in this one!:)

Location hidden

#193656 Oct 26, 2013
Hey i wrote a post to buford reacting on the content, a quite intersting research on allusions and it did not appear. maddening.

On the meaning of kaaba-cube or cavelike depression that can be filled with water and k'b-breast swelling, found in the name khutbah and the other name (explained in the piece before it went into detail about the hanif and sabians and that name related to that) of the priestesses of bekka's Household god turf, small travel god statues and a place set aside to pray to them for travelers and the goddesses realm. Not much bigger either.
maybe on the former page?

Location hidden

#193657 Oct 26, 2013
Tax-declaration in America is in November.
In the Netherlands it's in April.

I keep forgetting that.
Eric

Lemont, IL

#193658 Oct 26, 2013
MAAT wrote:
Tax-declaration in America is in November.
In the Netherlands it's in April.
I keep forgetting that.
Taxes in US are due April 15th, but everyone can get a 6 month extension to October 15th. I had people coming to me with tax records up to 5pm on October 15th wanting their taxes completed and filed by midnight. Filed the last one at 5 minutes to midnight.

Location hidden

#193659 Oct 26, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
I really would prefer it if we did not quote from that site anymore...i've seen the origin of that quoted part.
Apart from that: it is actually religion we are dealing with, as in rituals and Tenets that bind opeole to a certain believe.
I don't mean god. But people having some weird interpretation which they use to twist meaning until noone can recognize the actual intent anymore.
And people get confused. Read this gem i found and responded too:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Jesus said he came to fulfill the law, not to enforce it.
Matthew 5:17-18
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
Here's a good example of an Old Testament law that Jesus changed, or fulfilled for us.
Exodus 21:24
eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,
Then later in the New Testament:
Matthew 5:38-48
38 “You have heard that it was said,‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
Let's see if you are capable of learning against your indoctrination....
MAAT: Dear god please show him the error of his ways by teaching him the meaning of the metaphores an allusions. Amen
Before you get confused. It's mainly about people not taking revenge into their own hands.
You really don't understand scripture
at all Maat.
What is the nature of God Maat?

Location hidden

#193660 Oct 26, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes in US are due April 15th, but everyone can get a 6 month extension to October 15th. I had people coming to me with tax records up to 5pm on October 15th wanting their taxes completed and filed by midnight. Filed the last one at 5 minutes to midnight.
When i try to post i get term of service here on topix.
Getting a bit paranid since those things only seem t happen to you and me (long post self constructed...poof up in oblivion.

I never took more than two months of that similar option.
For this year i'm exempt, unless i get real creative on re-embursement posts.

Well the good thing Eric, is that we'll see more of you!

Location hidden

#193661 Oct 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You really don't understand scripture
at all Maat.
What is the nature of God Maat?
YHVH, noone can know.

easy one

My point Shamma is that your posts are only that long because you copy-paste.
And some things are just wrong attributions.
Wrongly explained ideas from the hebrew f.i.

But your post are so crammed, that even a crowbar would not fit.
And because of this copy-pasting of f.i. summaries it's impossible to react.
Some schools of thought are plain contradictory but somehow merged because someone found this usefull.

Location hidden

#193662 Oct 26, 2013
Shame on you Shamma for not understanding were they guy went wrong!
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...

So you did not get it either.

Imagine that, i'm on the evo forum surrounded by agnostics and atheist and even they understand straight away what did not fit!
And point it out.
But the socalled christians miss it, eyes wide open shut!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 4 hr thetruth 4,348
News This Halloween, Think of Islam as a Religion of... Tue Im a poet and I k... 2
News Who Is Allah? (Jul '08) May 22 Joel 13,168
News Atheist billboard near Lincoln Tunnel scheduled... (Nov '10) May 19 Patrick 219
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist May 19 New Beginning 1
News Witches for Sanders? Democratic Candidate Finds... May 16 Truth 2
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) May 16 Eagle 12 770
More from around the web