Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256289 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#193551 Oct 25, 2013
warner wrote:
<quoted text>The Muslims are so arrogant that they tell Christians what Christianity is about so it is not surprising that they will tell Jews about Judaism.
Well, I was actually mentioning Hugh Be trying to tell Eric, and he is "supposed" to be a Christian, but I have no idea what Hugh Be thinks that really means and I'm not going to bother to ask him about that because I will get nothing but evasive answers from him about that. I asked him what Jesus he follows, meaning the Christian one or the Muslims one. He said he follows Jesus of the scriptures. I asked him which scriptures he meant, and he told me to go figure it out. Now I would have thought it would have be quite easy, even easier for him to simply say the Gospels, but for some reason, he didn't want to just simply say that and asked me to figure it out instead. So make whatever determination you want from that, but what I said is accurate.
warner wrote:
<quoted text>
However, when people tell Muslims that Islam is about arrogance, and abuse of Human Rights, oppression, sexism, brutality and terrorism, and tell them where in the Quran they can find the verses that prove it, they deny it and ignore it. Many Muslims are disrespectful and arrogant and liars!
The strangest part about it is that they will tell you that you are "biased" or even that you are "lying", when all you are doing is to accurately quoting from Muslim sources themselves. They try to make it seem like you are just making this all up. Well if someone who quotes accurately from Muslim sources is "biased", then wouldn't the Muslims who gather and publish this information be biased as well? They never answer that.

You have to understand, it's all a game to them. That's what they think it is. They assume that you must be lying because they are taught that if anybody read the Quran, then they will and HAVE to automatically know it is the truth. And if you claim you don't think it is, you are merely lying because you are either stubborn, or you are jealous of Islam. That is the mindset that they are coming from and that you have to understand.

So the assumption is that if you say anything negative about Islam, you are automatically lying. And if you are lying, it now becomes a game to them where they need to be the more clever liar. And there is nothing wrong with lying to the kafir at all. After all, you are bound for hell anyway. And if a lie need be told in order to defend the honor of Islam, then that is all the more appropriate and acceptable to them. For them, there is no guilt or shame in doing this and instead it is deemed to be "clever" and they merely think they are "outsmarting" you.

It's an entirely different mindset and you need to understand that when discussing things with Muslims. At first, it must seem really odd and you must be asking yourself how people could possibly behave this way. But there is a reason, and it is what I told you. And I always suspected this to be the case based on years of being on Muslim forums, but it wasn't until an ex Muslim told me exactly what I suspected, when he did not even know that I suspected this, that I became fully convinced of this.

He also told me that numbers are everything to them because numbers equal truth. This is why you always here them saying "fastest growing religion" and "7 billion people can't be wrong". Numbers equate to truth in their mind. And lies or evasiveness or any other behavior is acceptable, as long as it defends the honor of Islam and keeps their numbers up or increases them. The ends justify the means.

Again, a very very different mindset.
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#193552 Oct 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
What is very interesting is that we can't even find one tiny spec of anything that could ever even resemble or be considered anything like Jesus saying that there was no Jewish religion and that Abraham was actually a Muslim. No Jewish prophets from the Hebrew scriptures ever said anything like that as well. The only one who ever did, was Muhammad, the only non Jewish prophet ever, assuming he was even a prophet. Gee, now I wonder why the only "supposed" non Jewish prophet would ever try to say something like that? Gee, I just can't figure that out. I can't see any motive. Can you? LOL!!!
And I can't figure out why for thousands of years, Jews face Jerusalem when they prayed and it seemed like God never corrected them about that. Then, Muhammad comes along, and suddenly the prayer direction was always supposed to be Mecca, not Jerusalem. And the Quran doesn't even say that in the beginning. In the beginning, Muhammad said that Jerusalem was the correct direction to face. It only seems to be after he knew that the Jews rejected him, that suddenly, after thousands of years, the correct prayer direction is Mecca and always was, and Abraham was always a Muslim, and Abraham and Ishmael built the Holy Kaaba, and suddenly the Black Stone was Holy as well. Pay no attention at all to the fact that the Kaaba and Black Stone were considered things of reverence to the Meccan pagans that Muhammad grew up with and were for quite some time. They weren't. They were considered Holy by Abraham. The Jews just purposefully wiped all and every single mention of that from their scriptures because they are tricksters.
Can anybody figure this out for me? I just have no idea what could possibly be going on and just can't understand any motive behind it. LOL!!!
The motive of Islam and Muslims is steal anything that they can get your hands on then say it belonged to you in the first place. The Muslims now consider themselves to be the chosen people, and have declared the Jewish people to be Pagans! The Muslims have stolen every holy site of Judaism and Christianity, and declared that Mohammad had holy visions with an Angel in those places or flew off from that point on the journey to the moon [probably on a broomstick). The Muslims say that they are the indigenous people of Britain, France, Holland, basically any country that silly idiots allow them to put a Mosque up in, belongs to them and they shift the time frame back to having always been resident in the Land. I have asked them, how does England have so many Churches if Muslims were always the indigenous people? Every country that they conquer, they claim their scientific achievements and pass them off as from Islaic Scientists. These people called Muslims are Thieves and Liars, it's that simple! Truly, they are evil and scary!
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#193553 Oct 25, 2013
Sorry above should read Islamic scientists. My software text writer sneaks wrong words in sometimes.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#193554 Oct 25, 2013
warner wrote:
<quoted text>The motive of Islam and Muslims is steal anything that they can get your hands on then say it belonged to you in the first place. The Muslims now consider themselves to be the chosen people, and have declared the Jewish people to be Pagans! The Muslims have stolen every holy site of Judaism and Christianity, and declared that Mohammad had holy visions with an Angel in those places or flew off from that point on the journey to the moon [probably on a broomstick).
Actually, he took off from Jerusalem on a winged white horse. So now Muslims own Jerusalem, even though they changed the prayer direction from Jerusalem to Mecca. And he didn't go to the moon, he went to each of the seven heavens one by one. And he saw Jesus in the second heaven, and Jesus had freckles. And he saw Moses in the third heaven, and Moses had a "ruddy" face. And Muhammad was the only prophet to actually make it to the 7th heaven where Allah is. And when Allah told Muhammad how many times people should pray, Muhammad would go back down, but as he was passing the third heaven, Moses would stop him and ask him how many times Allah told him that people should pray. And then Moses would tell him this this is too many times for his people to bear and he would continually send Muhammad back up to intercede for his people and ask that the prayer frequency be reduced. And this kept happening until the number was finally down to five times per day. Yes, you read it correctly. Moses knows better than God what his people can and cannot bear. Now, you might ask why Muhammad would ever say something like this. Well, if you think about it, Moses represents the Jews. So here, we have Muhammad interceding with God on behalf of a request made by Moses (the Jews). So Muhammad is now the intercessor for the Jews and Islam is superior to Judaism.
warner wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslims say that they are the indigenous people of Britain, France, Holland, basically any country that silly idiots allow them to put a Mosque up in, belongs to them and they shift the time frame back to having always been resident in the Land. I have asked them, how does England have so many Churches if Muslims were always the indigenous people? Every country that they conquer, they claim their scientific achievements and pass them off as from Islaic Scientists. These people called Muslims are Thieves and Liars, it's that simple! Truly, they are evil and scary!
It's really just desperation, that's all. There could even be a hidden inferiority complex underneath, whether they are even consciously aware of it or not. Often, when people have an inferiority complex, they will invent a superiority complex for themselves. This doesn't just happen in religion, it is a common way to deal with an inferiority complex. For example, overweight people tell themselves that big is beautiful. But if a wonder weight loss drug was ever invented, they would be first in line. Since Muslims have done so poorly in the world and are probably the least education, inventive and successful people in the world, they need to invent all sorts of reasons to tell themselves that they are actually superior.

Even Pervez Musharraf, a former leader of Pakistan said something that everybody already knew. Muslims are the poorest and least educated people in the world. Unless, of course, they are luckily sitting on top of oil. The reason he had to come out and state the truth was because he had to wake them up. He was trying to fix the problem and bring Muslims into the 21st century, just like the Shah of Iran was trying to bring them into the 20th century. But Islam always prevents that and gets in the way, and perhaps it always will.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#193556 Oct 25, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I use you as an example because your post sticks in my mind as being extremely egregious. How could anyone who believes in the mono-theistic G-d of Abraham have made that statement, even if they were responding in kind? Didn't mention it then for the same reason why I didn't rebuke news, Shamma, etc. at the time. I use it now to show Hugh's hypocrisy.

I could also have used MUQ's post that Christians who don't want to be murdered in Muslim countries should move.
I have already said what I had to say to you. Move on!
bmz

Location hidden

#193557 Oct 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
So let's see. The Muslim understanding of the Trinity has four members now. God the Father, Mary the Mother, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Penis. The Holy Spirit is left out, because it is the Holy Ghost not the Holy Spirit. LOL!!!
I don't know why people who reason this way should be allowed to freely walk the streets. A proper education is a very important thing in life, and part of that education needs to be learning proper logic skills and deductive reasoning skills. Otherwise, a person will remain a child in an adult's body.
No, the Muslim understanding of the Church's Trinity is that there are three persons in the Godhead.

Father, Son and the Holy Ghost. These three are distinct and coequal persons and these three make one Godhead, not one God. This Trinity was formulated/concocted in the 5th Century.

After Jesus was gone, there was another trinity, which contained Father, Son and Mary and of course, other wrong beliefs.

The Trinity that most Christians believe to be true, is 4-5 centuries far removed from Jesus' departure. It was never a Christian belief in the beginning at all, because Jesus and his disciples and Paul had died without even knowing and hearing a word about it.

This is a fact, which neither the Church nor any Christian can deny!
bmz

Location hidden

#193558 Oct 25, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: don't believe, any thing you wrote. first of all Adam never sinned, according to TheTorah. the reason G-D, had Adam put to death. is because there was nobody here in TheTorah 2000 years ago, and all the previous multiples of 6818 years each.
and in fact i am again, The Only One here in TheTorah today. with all of you as proof of, your not being here in TheTorah again. by your own admission of original guilt, your all not here in TheTorah today. because all your other new testament g-ds of the subtle beasts of the fields, are not the same G-D of Only TheTorah.
you miss the point, of my being the only one here in TheTorah G-D is giving. and you all only claim, to not be here in IT. because all your other g-ds, of the subtle fields say so.
Rabbee, I never wrote it. I copied and pasted Shamma's silly and idiotic post by adding a few words.

We do not believe Adam sinned. We also do not believe that Chaooah sinned. Both made a mistake of forgetfulness and God forgave them.

We do not believe in the doctrine of sin. To us, every person born is sinless and innocent.

Can we say that Adam begat sinful sons? Can we say, Mama Chaooah gave birth to sinful children?

Even Jesus had said, "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

He considered children innocent and sinless, so how can the critters of the Church fields say that everyone is a born sinner?

This already debunks the self-loathing sinners' doctrine of sin, which has no leg to stand under the scrutiny of the verse I quoted.
bmz

Location hidden

#193559 Oct 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Whoops, BMZ, I misread what you said. So let me correct my response. He is using Hugh Be because that is what Hugh Be is doing. There's no question that you do that as well. Nobody has to even ask or comment about that, as that can be taken as a fact that happens all of the time. He is questioning why Hugh Be would do this, and it is a very relevant question.
And anybody can see that you and Alex are playing him like a fiddle. If he is not only being critical of Christians, but is being critical of Muslims as well, then why are you and Alex praising him so much?
Your behavior towards Hugh Be is complete proof of Eric's observation. If he was ever critical of Muslims, you wouldn't be praising him like you do. That in of itself is conclusive evidence for Eric's correct observations.
You are also wrong, Seeker!

I am on record here for writing and apologizing sincerely to HughBe, whenever I have dealt with hardcore Christian polemicists, even long before he took some Christian polemicists to task.

I did that again recently, when I wrote to HughBe in my post #192381 on page 9084:

"Dear HughBe,

Every time I respond to Christian polemicists, and whenever I think of you and see your posts, I feel bad as if I am hurting you too. You are always gracious and kind. I know you understand us but I still like to offer my sincere apologies to you, dear friend.

You are blessed, mate.

Salaams
BMZ"

And HughBe replied in his post #192400 on page 9085:

"BMZ, I understand the spirit in which you write and so there is no offence taken.

It seems to me that you have forgotten my Singapore invitation. To remember it, connect my post to your post that I responded to and then you will remember. On the face of it there seems no connection but there is truly one.

The imagery of your post was impressive.

Regards"

The point is that many good and decent Christians folks know what the hardcore polemic Christians are doing here.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#193560 Oct 25, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>I involve Hugh because Seeker is correct that Hugh takes to task Christians who demean Muhammad and Islam but doesn't take to task Muslims who demean Jesus and Christianity. Your quote was convenient and egregious.
I have stayed out of the terrible banter between the Muslims and Christians on this site. I care not what you say to each other. Again, I only used your post to show the hypocrisy of Hugh. Seeker is correct in that assertion.
Son son, you are "special" and I have a limited time to spare so I shall deal only with your sheer CS.

1. In your SICK mind I take on Christians, why? Is it because I am a Muslim? Is it because I am a Judahite? Is it because I am a Hindu?

Is it because I am called a Christian why I attack Christians?

Note, even DUMB BLIND sheep like you know how to stick together with your fellow sheep so how much more your BETTER?

The TRUTH is I stick to TRUTH. So Christians are NOT special. They MUST display impartiality and fairness etc. These are concepts that you do NOT know from your experience.

2. In terms of your hypocrisy charge. It takes a SERPENT like YOU to attach that word to me. It is clear that you are confusing me with your masters. NEVER do this any more. What your rabbis have in common with me is that they talk a lot of things. The fundamental difference between their talk and mine is that their talk comes from the minds of half-witted LYING HYPOCRITICAL men i.e. themselves and are at variance with the law and the prophets.

My talk comes from the scripture and are in alignment with the law and the prophets. Now puppets like you hate that for their is no LIGHT nor sense in you.
bmz

Location hidden

#193561 Oct 25, 2013
warner wrote:
<quoted text>I know that Abraham was not Jewish! Our Bible came before the Quran. The Quran cannot come along and say Jesus was not Jewish, and in so doing, the Quran is a lieing book. Jesus went to the Synagogue and had the Jewish scriptures for His religion. He did not go to the Mosque and He did not follow the Quran. Jesus was blessed as a baby by the prophetess in the Synagogue who immediately realised that the baby Joseph and Mary brought for the blessing was her Lord and Master come to Earth and she said that l should live to see this day is glorious to behold. Jesus was Jewish! Jewish! You cannot brainwash us to believe your rubbish and lies!
Qur'aan does not say that Jesus was not Jewish. The only Bible in the time of Jesus, was known as the Tanakh but that was not the Christian Bible.

I do not want to brainwash you and anyone but I must say that you have a white-washed forged and corrupted copy of the Tanakh, known as the OT plus something called New Testament, which would be news to Jesus, if he acme back by mistake. Trust me he would throw it away.
bmz

Location hidden

#193562 Oct 25, 2013
News wrote:
bmz you are such as idiot.
What you said is reverse.

Christian Bible says Jesus was born by POWER of Holy Spirit (God)
without any sex.

Quran says anegl gibril took Mary in a secluded located to insert Allah's ruh (soul) inside Mary where she needed to gurad her chastity, therefore Quran hinting sexual conotation, not the Bible.
Quran suggested sex for Jesus's birth.

Bible said Jesus was born WITHOUT Mary havinf sex. According to the Bible, God did not have sex with Mary, according to the Bible, God's POWER broght Jesus's conception.
Idiot, read you books first befoire spreading lies.
No, news, you are an idiot and you have proved being one.

Ignorant fool, Qur'aan DOES NOT say anything like what you wrote.

You wrote: "Christian Bible says Jesus was born by POWER of Holy Spirit (God)
without any sex."

We say: "Jesus was born by the command of God." There is no such thing as the Holy Spirit, the third of the three of Trinity, besides God Almighty. It just does not exist.

First they quarreled over Father and the alleged Son. 300 plus years later, they added the third.

Now, is there any first hand account from any of the disciples and Paul about Jesus' birth? Nothing! Nada!
bmz

Location hidden

#193563 Oct 25, 2013
Good night, HughBe
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#193564 Oct 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmie, while you are here, I actually have a sincere question for you, not an insincere and critical question. And if I say that, I mean it.
There was one thing about Genesis that I could never explain or figure out, and maybe you have discovered the explanation. If Adam and Eve, or whatever you want to call Eve, or Adam and adam and Eve, or whatever idea and names you have, were supposed to be the first, how did their son Cain, who murdered their other son Abel, go out to a city and get married? To this day, I can still never figure this out and I can't come up with any good explanation for it.
rabbee: take a look around you, these are those exact same conditions as then. adam and his mate, do not get here until the end of the sixth day. Noach is always around, for the first day and that is not for about another thousand years.

we have not even truly learned this story we're here in yet, why would G-D give us another story? you all can't even mentally handle, being here in TheTorah from G-D again.

i am sure there are lots, of famine nobodies here in TheTorah for khaeen to choose from. but the chances are since this is TheTorah, it will be the exact same woman again for khaeen. since G-D is just giving the exact same story again as the last two Torot Times, with all of you and your grandmother of all again.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#193565 Oct 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
Good night, HughBe
Rest well , BMZ.
Alex WM

London, UK

#193566 Oct 25, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ask me. bmz said it. Ask him. He was talking about 2/3 of your belief called the Trinity; not me.
MUQ said not long ago that no Muslim would ever say anything negative about the prophets of another religion. I posted bmz's statement and a few others in reply. Mysteriously, my post disappeared in just a few hours.
If I am not mistaken HughBe has his own opinions about the Trinity.
Please give it a rest Eric.
What goes round comes round.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#193567 Oct 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
And almost the same exact post from you again. Not only is the world repeated in the same exact way over and over again, even your posts are repeated in the same exact way over and over again. So maybe you are merely illustrating this repetition of the world through repetitions of the same posts of yours. That's all that I can figure.
rabbee: the truth of G-D, here in TheTorah is not going to change. what do you expect from me, to lie and tell you this is all something new when it isn't? so don't expect any new truths from me, to satisfy this whole worlds lying. G-D is giving TheTorah and i am here in IT again, at exactly the same time as before. your all involved in the original sin, of refusing to be here in TheTorah HaShem G-D is giving again. which is why G-D had Adam(aka jesus christ) put to death. just like it says in TheWritten Torah, there was nobody here in TheTorah 2000 years ago except Adam. even they all refused to accept, being here in TheTorah then too. why do you think, G-D has returned me and this worlds grandmother of all again? when adam and his mate, are responsible for the resurrection of this whole world here in TheTorah. with you all giving adam and his mate no other choice, but to give birth to their children here in TheTorah. because all of you, falsly claim to not be here in IT. and this shall continue to happen again, until Adam does return to find They have grandchildren here in TheTorah.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#193568 Oct 25, 2013
HughBe --Tell me Eric, when YOU speak of Jews which of the SEED of Israel are you excluding?

Eric---Those not descended from Judah

HughBe--- Is that really TRUE, Eric? NO.

YOUR words Eric--- "I plainly told you that the Israeli Sephardi make up 11% of the worldwide Jewish population. That's 1.1 million compared to 13.5 million."

So when you speak of Jews you are excluding "Those not descended from Judah".

Ok, so there are 13.5 million Jews or people who have descended from Judah living today. Tell me how many MILLIONS make up the other tribes?

Do you not see that you are a TOTAL IDIOT and a LIAR, Eric?

HughBe --What do YOU COMMONLY call those SEED that you have excluded from the name JEWS?

Eric--Depends on a case by case basis. Some are Levites (remember Maverick and how he used to bristle whenever someone called him a Jew).

HughBe--- FOCUS, son. Now make another attempt at answering and stop your DECEPTIVE lifestyle. Note the words YOU and COMMONLY in my question.

HughBe --Also, when Jews speak of Jews which of the SEED of Israel are they excluding?

Eric---I can only speak for myself.

HughBe--- WHY? Is it because you do not interface with Jews and so you do not know which tribes they exclude when speaking of Jews? Is it because you do not read literature about Jews? Answer the question.

NOTE, I am talking about COMMON usage of the word JEWS among Jews.

HughBe --What do they commonly call those SEED that they have excluded from the name JEWS?

Eric---Who is they.

HughBe--- Jews, you dim-wit.

HughBe --Explain the concept of a Jewish religion and identify it.

Eric--I can't do that in 4000 characters.

HughBe--- Give it a try.

HughBe--What do YOU call the RELIGION of those who descend from the other tribes?

Eric---I don't

HughBe--- I don't what? The question is simple, what name do YOU use to describe the religion of the tribes of Israel who are NOT Jews?

Since it is NOT Judaism, and Judaism makes you a Jew who are those people?

HughBe --What tribe do you belong to?

Eric---NEVER gave it much THOUGHT.

HughBe--- You have NEVER given it a THOUGHT and YET you have called yourself a JEW without hesitation? How LYING and HYPOCRITICAL can one be?

Suppose you were a member of Asher how would YOU be a JEW ?

You are nothing short of a BLATANT FOOLISH LIAR.

Mess 2700
Alex WM

London, UK

#193569 Oct 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
I do not understand why someone would attempt to tell a Jew (for lack of a better word or as a convenient word), what Judaism is all about. Maybe if they wanted to use Jewish sources themselves, they might be able to do that, but I don't see any other way. Maybe we should even go a step further and have a man tell a woman what it means to be a woman or vice versa. Just silly, silly logic.
Good boy.
Now repeat after me:
"I do not understand why someone would attempt to tell a Muslim (for lack of a better word or as a convenient word), what Islam is all about. Maybe if they wanted to use reliable Islamic sources themselves, they might be able to do that, but I don't see any other way. Maybe we should even go a step further and have a man tell a woman what it means to be a woman or vice versa. Just silly, silly logic.
Alex WM

London, UK

#193570 Oct 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
And the funny part is that the moment you mention that Western countries should do the same to Muslims, they will howl and scream. There seems to be no sense of consistency in the logic of so many Muslims. It is conspicuously absent, and I can't figure out exactly why. Consistent logic is to be assumed. One can use whatever logic or rule they want, but they better at least be consistent in it's application. But they honestly just do not understand that. MUQ claimed that if Deuteronomy 18:18 meant fellow Jews (for lack of a more specific word) rather than descendants of Ishmael, then it should have said "from yourselves" rather than from your brothers. And he knows full well about 17:15, but it never occurred to him that since the same exact phrase is used there, the same exact logic needs to be consistently applied there as well. This never even occurred to him even though he is well aware of exactly what 17:15 says or else he wouldn't have said what he said. And when I pointed it out to him, he was like a deer in the headlights. And I asked him why he doesn't apply his arbitrary rule to 17:15 about 6 different times. To this day, still no answer. I cannot figure out how people can be void of the most common, basic elements of logic and reasoning that should simply be naturally intuitive to anybody. These are things that are normally taken for granted, but shockingly enough, these are often not to be taken for granted at all when it comes to many Muslims, and I can't be sure why. The only thing that I can think of is that it can't be a genetic thing, so it must be an Islamic thing. There must be something about Islam itself that causes this.
And Objectivity? You can forget about that. That word doesn't even exist in the Muslim dictionary, and they have no understanding of such a concept and aren't even aware of it's existence. You would think that they are at least familiar with the term subjectivity because that is all they know how to practice, but most of them don't even know what that word means as well, but they sure no how to practice it. So if they want or need something to be true, it is automatically true and it's that simple and they never even give it a second thought.
It's almost frightening to think that adults in the 21st century think this way. Actually, forget about the 21st century, ideas of objectivity and subjectivity have been around since the very first philosophers thousands of years ago. Maybe the problem is that they are never even exposed to philosophy because they are taught that the Quran has anything and everything they will ever need.
Why don't you ask Eric why he rejects your BJ?
Alex WM

London, UK

#193571 Oct 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Qur'aan does not give her age but after reading various Christian books and the gospels, I would say she was about 8-9.
What is your guess?
and Joseph was well over 90 according to some sources!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Sep 15 CDDD 55
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Sep 12 dirt reynolds 121
the 7 great clans (Jun '07) Sep 5 blessed 479
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug '17 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug '17 Trump Rules Zippy 6
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul '17 John 4,952
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
More from around the web