Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,529

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#192592 Oct 18, 2013
No idols wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Christian who has not read his bible.
When you follow a fake religion it’s not a problem deceiving or manipulating words to suite your needs has you have done above.
You have very conveniently changed the words to suite your needs
You forgot to mention the bible says, they will say lord, lord we have done many great things in your name, Jesus will tell you that He never knew you. Your fake god tells you in the bible to get way from him and your place will be Hell. F--king rejects your own gods don’t want you. Serves you right for worshipping a doll. Who will you be worshipping next super-man, does have some similarity.
Sorry, No Idols

Forgot to add the quotes from Thomas Jefferson:

"Among the sayings and discourses imputed to him [Jesus] by his biographers, I find many passages of fine imagination, correct morality, and of the most lovely benevolence;

and others again of so much ignorance, so much absurdity, so much untruth, charlatanism, and imposture, as to pronounce it impossible that such contradictions should have proceeded from the same being."

" The whole history of these books [the Gospels] is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine.

In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds.

It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills.
MUQ

Bhopal, India

#192593 Oct 18, 2013
What the Bible Says about Prophet Mohammad (Peace be on him) Part19A

Who is the Comforter?(Contd)

1. Jesus is very earnest and serious when talking about this Comforter. He announced his advent at the very end of his missionary, when he was about to be arrested. So this prophesy is very serious.

I would also like to emphasise that this is not a mere idle discussion. It is a very serious discussion and we are trying to understand who was this Comforter, about which Jesus said, just before he was to depart from this world.

People should listen to these points in earnest and then decide and not just use it to score points against each other.

If we study Christian history, we find at leas t two more people who claimed that they were “Promised Comforter or Paraclete”.

One of them was Montanus who lived in the second century CE in Asia Minor.

Then we find another person Menus, who also claimed that he was the promised Comforter.

And from contemporary accounts of Christian scholars and rulers from Egypt, Syria and Abyssinia, we learn that both Jews and Christian around the time of our prophet were eager for appearance of a prophet from God.

It was only after our prophet came and announced his mission, the majority of Jews and Christian scholars changed their stand.

This is also mentioned in Quran at many places.

So we can say for sure that there was no unanimity amongst Christians that Comforter is indeed the Holy Ghost.

Our following arguments will prove that Comforter cannot be Holy Ghost.

B. Comforter is very often referred as “Spirit or Truth” and “Holy Spirit”.

Holy Spirit and Spirit of truth can also be spoken for a prophet of God, it is not essential that these must refer to the mysterious Holy Ghost.

“Truthful and Trustworthy”(SADIQ AL AMEEN) was the title which Makkan people had bestowed on our prophet even before he declared his mission.

When some one always speaks the truth, he become “Truth Personified” and he has all the rights to be referred to as “spirit of truth” and “Holy spirit”.

So there is nothing in this prophesy, which precludes that our prophet cannot be Spirit of truth and / or Holy spirit and this MUST be applicable ONLY for mysterious Holy Ghost.

Any Comments Please?

bmz

Singapore

#192594 Oct 19, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
Trinity godhead has a son and that is Jesus!

Thanks to Imam Shamma
If Mullah Imam Francis reads that, he will rejoice.

bmz

Singapore

#192595 Oct 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Muhammad think it was okay for his men to rape captive women before they were sold off? Is this a lie?
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:459
Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: I entered the Mosque and saw Abu Said Al-Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about Al-Azl (i.e. coitus interruptus). Abu Said said, "We went out with Allah's Apostle for the Ghazwa of Banu Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus. So when we intended to do coitus interrupt us, we said,'How can we do coitus interruptus before asking Allah's Apostle who is present among us?" We asked (him) about it and he said,'It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist."
Abu Dawud 2:2150
Abu Said al-Khudri said: "The apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Quranic verse, "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess". That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period." [The Quran verse is 4:24]
Seeker,
Why do educated Christians lack in comprehension? Has it got something to do with Christianity?

I believe it has nothing to do with genetics. lol! And how do they manage to understand their own books? No wonder, I have to explain the Bible to most of the Christians.

The Prophet was asked only about Azl (Withdrawal of dick prior to ejaculation) only.

He was not asked, "Prophet, can we rape captive girls. Is that okay?"

He was only asked if Azl was okay to do. And the message was: Whatever you do, you cannot stop the soul that God wants to send into this world.

I have explained this many times. How come you cannot understand?

If you come to me and ask, "BMZ, I azl, I mean I withdraw my dick just in time. Is that okay?"

I will say, "Look, Seeker, there is still no guarantee. You might leak and might have leaked a little earlier. The girl may get pregnant. If God wants to bring the child in this world, you cannot stop that."

By saying that I gave you no permission to go and rape girls.

Hope you manage to register.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#192596 Oct 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The last line really cracked me.
No tribe left to be judged by those ignorant fools, who could not understand even a word of Jesus.
It appears Muhammad confused Waraga with the angel Gabriel.
It seems Muhammad's revelations came from Waraga rather than from an angel from God.

Waraqa inserted Ebionite doctrines about Jesus in the Qur’an, stating that Jesus was a prophet, and that He was not crucified, but God made someone to resemble Jesus. That one was crucified because the crowd thought he was Jesus.
http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...

bmz

Singapore

#192597 Oct 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>It appears Muhammad confused Waraga with the angel Gabriel.
It seems Muhammad's revelations came from Waraga rather than from an angel from God.
Waraqa inserted Ebionite doctrines about Jesus in the Qur’an, stating that Jesus was a prophet, and that He was not crucified, but God made someone to resemble Jesus. That one was crucified because the crowd thought he was Jesus.
http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...
I don't care a damn about Waraqa and the Ebionites.

What matters most is that all the post-Jesus and post-4th Century doctrines and beliefs of Christianity, are absurd and nothing but lies.

Chew on this.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192598 Oct 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Puhlease!
Hitler and the Germans were Christians. Face the fact, please. They felt ashamed only later.
Why don't you tell the rest of the class exactly where the Germans said they were doing this all in the name of Jesus? They were doing it in the name of Germany. I don't remember seeing crosses and their planes and tanks. In fact, they had twisted crosses called the swastika. Is. that supposed to be a Christian symbol? Tell the rest of the class the words of Jesus they would say while committing violence

Next, you can tell the rest of the class why other Christians fought them. Why? Because the entire thing was political and had nothing to do with religion, and Hitler merely used the Jews as a scapegoat for Germany's financial woes. Hitler also had plans of creating a new religion where he would be worshiped. Go do your research. Never mind, don't do it because if it doesn't say what you want, your mind will merely block it out. The word objectivity isn't even in your vocabulary. You don't even know what it means, let alone are able to actually practice it. That much I know as a fact by now.

Next, you can explain to the rest of the class why Muslims consistently scream Allahu Akbar before they commit violence. Why do they invoke Allah's name when doing this? Why do they quote Quran verses when doing this? Why do all terrorist organizations have references to Islam in their name? It's called fighting in the way of Allah and that idea is plastered all over the Quran.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192599 Oct 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeker,
Why do educated Christians lack in comprehension? Has it got something to do with Christianity?
I believe it has nothing to do with genetics. lol! And how do they manage to understand their own books? No wonder, I have to explain the Bible to most of the Christians.
The Prophet was asked only about Azl (Withdrawal of dick prior to ejaculation) only.
He was not asked, "Prophet, can we rape captive girls. Is that okay?"
Well apparently they didn't think they even needed to ask him about that as it was understood that he was perfectly fine with that, they only needed to ask him about pulling out early. That's why they didn't even bother to ask him if they could rape them. And when they asked about pulling out early, that would have been a great time for Muhammad to tell them not to even rape them, but he said no such thing. All of your attempts to lie and try to make the other person out to be a liar are not going to change what those hadiths clearly tell us. And all that I am doing is to accurately quote from Muslim sources themselves. So how could I be lying? I'm not making these hadiths up.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
He was only asked if Azl was okay to do.
Because they didn't need to ask him if rape was okay, and you're not so stupid that you don't already know and understand that. So you are merely trying to twist things and change things because you KNOW the problem. And it just isn't going to work, and it's awful to watch you even try. Such dishonesty. You will try anything in the world. I suppose that desperation forces you to even try such nonsense.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
And the message was: Whatever you do, you cannot stop the soul that God wants to send into this world.
I have explained this many times. How come you cannot understand?
Oh I understand alright. I understand that you are purposefully ignoring the fact that he didn't tell them not to rape them at all. So that clearly means he was okay with that. He had the power to stop them and he never did any such thing. No matter how you slice it, if you KNOW your men are raping women, and you do not tell them to stop, then you are giving your approval. I know you cannot be this stupid and you understand exactly what I am saying, but you do not like it, so out comes the diversions. Well, they simply do not work, and I don't know why you even try except maybe because you are desperate and have no other choice.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you come to me and ask, "BMZ, I azl, I mean I withdraw my dick just in time. Is that okay?"
I will say, "Look, Seeker, there is still no guarantee. You might leak and might have leaked a little earlier. The girl may get pregnant. If God wants to bring the child in this world, you cannot stop that."
By saying that I gave you no permission to go and rape girls.
Hope you manage to register.
Oh I manage to register alright. I register that you purposefully ignore the fact that he was supposed to tell them not to rape them at all. I just don't know how it makes you feel to knowingly have to behave this way. But try as you may, it will never work. And you have to wonder why people think Muslims are twisted? Look at your own logic right now.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#192600 Oct 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care a damn about Waraqa and the Ebionites.
What matters most is that all the post-Jesus and post-4th Century doctrines and beliefs of Christianity, are absurd and nothing but lies.
Chew on this.
Muslims don't give a damn that the Quran is a false hood.
They just want revenge on those that reject Muhammad.
Muhammad mean more to Muslims than God.

bmz

Singapore

#192601 Oct 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell the rest of the class exactly where the Germans said they were doing this all in the name of Jesus? They were doing it in the name of Germany. I don't remember seeing crosses and their planes and tanks. In fact, they had twisted crosses called the swastika. Is. that supposed to be a Christian symbol? Tell the rest of the class the words of Jesus they would say while committing violence

Next, you can tell the rest of the class why other Christians fought them. Why? Because the entire thing was political and had nothing to do with religion, and Hitler merely used the Jews as a scapegoat for Germany's financial woes. Hitler also had plans of creating a new religion where he would be worshiped. Go do your research. Never mind, don't do it because if it doesn't say what you want, your mind will merely block it out. The word objectivity isn't even in your vocabulary. You don't even know what it means, let alone are able to actually practice it. That much I know as a fact by now.

Next, you can explain to the rest of the class why Muslims consistently scream Allahu Akbar before they commit violence. Why do they invoke Allah's name when doing this? Why do they quote Quran verses when doing this? Why do all terrorist organizations have references to Islam in their name? It's called fighting in the way of Allah and that idea is plastered all over the Quran.
This can be discussed later. Please do not divert. We are well aware of the diversion tactic.

Answer the questions in two posts of mine, which you simply preferred to ignore.

This is the problem with Christians, who keep quiet on important questions raised and quickly move on to additional questions, pretending they never saw the posts.

I will address this post only, once you have provided satisfactory answers to questions raised. I am on record for answering questions. Thanks

bmz

Singapore

#192602 Oct 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
What the Bible Says about Prophet Mohammad (Peace be on him) Part19A
Who is the Comforter?(Contd)

1. Jesus is very earnest and serious when talking about this Comforter. He announced his advent at the very end of his missionary, when he was about to be arrested. So this prophesy is very serious.
I would also like to emphasise that this is not a mere idle discussion. It is a very serious discussion and we are trying to understand who was this Comforter, about which Jesus said, just before he was to depart from this world.
People should listen to these points in earnest and then decide and not just use it to score points against each other.
If we study Christian history, we find at leas t two more people who claimed that they were “Promised Comforter or Paraclete”.
One of them was Montanus who lived in the second century CE in Asia Minor.
Then we find another person Menus, who also claimed that he was the promised Comforter.
And from contemporary accounts of Christian scholars and rulers from Egypt, Syria and Abyssinia, we learn that both Jews and Christian around the time of our prophet were eager for appearance of a prophet from God.
It was only after our prophet came and announced his mission, the majority of Jews and Christian scholars changed their stand.
This is also mentioned in Quran at many places.
So we can say for sure that there was no unanimity amongst Christians that Comforter is indeed the Holy Ghost.
Our following arguments will prove that Comforter cannot be Holy Ghost.

B. Comforter is very often referred as “Spirit or Truth” and “Holy Spirit”.

Holy Spirit and Spirit of truth can also be spoken for a prophet of God, it is not essential that these must refer to the mysterious Holy Ghost.
“Truthful and Trustworthy”(SADIQ AL AMEEN) was the title which Makkan people had bestowed on our prophet even before he declared his mission.
When some one always speaks the truth, he become “Truth Personified” and he has all the rights to be referred to as “spirit of truth” and “Holy spirit”.

So there is nothing in this prophesy, which precludes that our prophet cannot be Spirit of truth and / or Holy spirit and this MUST be applicable ONLY for mysterious Holy Ghost.

Any Comments Please?
Yes, MUQ, I have some comments to make. Will do that after Maghrib here.

Salaams
BMZ
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192603 Oct 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The rainbow was the symbol of the covenant between God and those living on the earth that God would never again destroy all life by a flood.
That is 100% correct Susan. And blabbee rabbee even knows this as well, but he won't say it because it contradicts his claim that God has repeated the same exact actions twice before and is about to repeat it a third time. So now I find out that not only is he crazy, but he is even willing to resort to evasiveness if he thinks he needs to. And evasiveness is a form of lying, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

So it is impossible for him to be anything like a true Prophet of God and it's probably just about time for him to shut up. He has no right to tell everyone else that they are in deep sh!t. If anybody is in deep sh!t, I think it would be someone such as him who falsely claims they are the return of Adam. Last I checked, God probably does not like people who make false claims. This guy is nothing but never ending spamming of the forum with his incoherent nonsense.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192604 Oct 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry but this is the third Torot time, all of you and your grandmother are here. so you all, have not really been destroyed yet now have you? even the same blades of grass as before, are all precisely born again in their same place. for even the planet earth, itself was born again and the exact same everything in IT.
What is the rainbow a symbol of? Come on evasive liar, dance around the question one more time. You know what the correct answer is and even Susan gave the exact, correct answer. How come she can answer a simple question directly and tell the truth but you cannot? How does it make you feel to knowingly have to be evasive, avoid the question, change the question or even flat out lie? You don't see any problems with doing this?
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
there is what G-D, actually said and meant. and what someone else conned you, into believing what you want to be true.
The things that I post are straight from the Torah whether you like that fact or not, and you are now playing games by not directly answering about what the Torah clearly says. You are being very very dishonest. Therefore, I am POSITIVE that you are no Prophet of God.

And go ahead crabbee blabbee, tell me all about how I have blasphemed God yadda yadda yadda. There is not one single good reason for me to pay attention to one single thing you say, and there isn't one single good reason for anybody else to do that either. And even the Torah itself tells me this.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192605 Oct 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This can be discussed later. Please do not divert. We are well aware of the diversion tactic.
Then don't say this "Hitler and the Germans were Christians. Face the fact, please. They felt ashamed only later." That is exactly what you said and my response talked exactly to that point by telling you that they did none of that in the name of Christianity but instead did it all in the name of Germany. So not one single diversion at all. All I did was to correctly respond to what YOU said first. And now you don't want to answer my response and instead want to paint it as a diversion. So it is YOU who is diverting.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the questions in two posts of mine, which you simply preferred to ignore.
This is the problem with Christians, who keep quiet on important questions raised and quickly move on to additional questions, pretending they never saw the posts.
All that you are doing is parroting exactly what people say about you. The old flip the tables for no good reason simply does not work. So what are your two questions?
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I will address this post only, once you have provided satisfactory answers to questions raised. I am on record for answering questions. Thanks
Oh really? I don't remember you explaining how someone can get so drunk on low or no alcohol content wine vinegar that they wouldn't even be able to scream I'm not Jesus. You never answered that, evasive slime. Wine vinegar has little or no alcohol in it, and is highly acidic. If someone drank even one full glass of it they would probably get sick. And at such a low alcohol content, they would probably have to drink 10 glasses or more to ever get drunk. And why would they be giving prisoners any intoxicants at all? That didn't do that.

So your stupid story FAILED MISERABLY, and that's why you try to shut the window and pretend the matter is settled. Once again, very very very dishonest. You are on record for being nothing but an evasive slime. And you think that's clever rather than dishonest and shameful. That is what you are on record for.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192606 Oct 19, 2013
I think this might be a good time to recap and putn together some of the ridiculous, twisted, illogical things that Muslims say on this forum.

Alex
Jesus gets a blowjob from the Samaritan woman at the well

BMZ
Replacement Jesus couldn't scream I'm not Jesus as they were crucifying him because they got him drunk. Not on wine, but wine vinegar. Yes, wine vinegar. LOL!!! This is the stupidity of a 5th grade child. Just for those that aren't aware of what wine vinegar is, it is the result of wine being left out in the air until it sours and most or even all of the alcohol evaporates and it becomes very acidic. How is it that somebody could be so stupid to not know this and make such a stupid claim. It is beyond belief.

MUQ
If Deuteronomy 18:18 meant fellow Jews then it should have said "from yourselves", and yet that same exact rule is not applied to the same exact phrase found only a merely 23 verses or so in 17:15

These are just a few examples of many. But when we gather just a few of them and put them next to each other, how could any rational person not see Muslims as completely illogical and twisted? Muslims don't appear to be capable of even the most basic elements of solid logic, reasoning and common sense, and instead what you get from them are crazy, illogical, twisted stories. And they don't even know enough to understand the problem with their behavior and logic.

And then they have to wonder why they are so often considered the most backwards, uneducated and twisted people in the world?
MUQ

Bhopal, India

#192607 Oct 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, MUQ, I have some comments to make. Will do that after Maghrib here.
Salaams
BMZ
I am on line now and upto one hour from now on.

Salaam

MUQ
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192608 Oct 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>I am on record for answering questions.
Yes, in the most ridiculous, crazy and illogical fashion possible. Replacement Jesus was drunk on wine VINEGAR. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You are on record for being a completely illogical and evasive moron. You can go create whatever "record" you want for yourself, but it isn't going to change the fact that you are actually on record for being a completely illogical and even dishonest dimwit.
MUQ

Bhopal, India

#192609 Oct 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
I think this might be a good time to recap and putn together some of the ridiculous, twisted, illogical things that Muslims say on this forum.
Alex
Jesus gets a blowjob from the Samaritan woman at the well
BMZ
Replacement Jesus couldn't scream I'm not Jesus as they were crucifying him because they got him drunk. Not on wine, but wine vinegar. Yes, wine vinegar. LOL!!! This is the stupidity of a 5th grade child. Just for those that aren't aware of what wine vinegar is, it is the result of wine being left out in the air until it sours and most or even all of the alcohol evaporates and it becomes very acidic. How is it that somebody could be so stupid to not know this and make such a stupid claim. It is beyond belief.
MUQ
If Deuteronomy 18:18 meant fellow Jews then it should have said "from yourselves", and yet that same exact rule is not applied to the same exact phrase found only a merely 23 verses or so in 17:15
These are just a few examples of many. But when we gather just a few of them and put them next to each other, how could any rational person not see Muslims as completely illogical and twisted? Muslims don't appear to be capable of even the most basic elements of solid logic, reasoning and common sense, and instead what you get from them are crazy, illogical, twisted stories. And they don't even know enough to understand the problem with their behavior and logic.
And then they have to wonder why they are so often considered the most backwards, uneducated and twisted people in the world?
Why you behave like Jews, missing the bus when there is proper time for them to catch it?

How come you got interested in Deut. 18:18, when we are discussing the issue of "Comforter"?

I cannot understand you way of working, do you?
warner

Ireland

#192610 Oct 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this obsession with capital letters, when you wrote His Season?
The Jews were slaughtered, burned alive, boiled in oil, etc., in the name of Jesus.
Thanks for calling Jesus God's true servant. That is what he exactly was.
Muslims are also these days killing each other in God's name and that is wrong. Those who do so, will surely go to hell.
It is Christian respect to put a capital at anything to do with Jesus, such as He instead of he! It is a similar type of thing to what Muslims do when they write 'peace be upon him' after writing a prophets name! We have our customs and you have yours!

I am pleased that you say that people should go to Hell(proper noun not respect), when they kill in the name of God because they think someone who believes that Jesus is sinless has to be especially respected for that fact must be killed for blasphemy! Roman Catholics have honoured certain pious people by venerating them to the level of Sainthood,but other Christian branches do not do so, but they don't kill them for blasphemy! The other Christian denominations call as a collective name that all Christians are saints. So as such, l am a saint, because l am a practicing Christian,however, we don't go about calling each other saints!

Yes, the culture and etiquette of Christianity is complex and has to be learned, and it does not make sense to people who are not within that religion, just as that would equally apply to people who have their etiquette and culture within Islam. That is the reason why various religions should not squabble and Islam should be respectful of Christianity and not judgementally denouncing Christians for their religious practices and beliefs! But Muslims go sticking their nose into matters that are not their business!

Pay attention to what l said above, and mind your own business and don't judge what you don't understand. If you want to accept Christianity then come to our Churches and learn.

Jesus was a Servant of God while on Earth, but now He is part of God in Heaven, and l am a servant of God on Earth and that is what I said,'l am God's Servant'. I will go to Heaven when my flesh dies,and God will allow me to be His Angel in Heaven!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192611 Oct 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you behave like Jews, missing the bus when there is proper time for them to catch it?
How come you got interested in Deut. 18:18, when we are discussing the issue of "Comforter"?
How about because you were asked 6 different times why your claim that if Deuteronomy 18:18 meant fellow Jews, then it would have said "from yourselves", was not equally applied to the same exact phrase only 23 or so verses away in 17:15? I asked you about that 6 times, and each and every time you pretended as though you never saw the question. And you have to wonder why I won't even bother to debate anything with you anymore? If you think I am going to allow you to merely ignore your logical error and we are just supposed to move forward as though it never happened, then you are completely out of your mind.

And then, you will try to make me look like the bad guy, simply because I am not willing to let you get away with the blatant, skewed logical errors that you make. Why are people supposed to let you just get away with the errors you make and carry on and move forward as though they never even happened? Where could you possibly get this expectation from? Sorry, but that's just not going to happen, and anybody would be a fool to let it happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Dec 22 thefinestallmoved... 18
torn sash Dec 21 Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov '14 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
More from around the web