Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 201,988

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#192531 Oct 18, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
That is good news for you.
Sadly, Quran cannot be tampered with unlike your books that have NO originals?
Why aren't they any originals?
Did Jews destroy them all?
or was it Romans?
lol...
or was it the Church?
The Jews rejected Muhammad as being possessed by evil demons.
And Muhammad took revenge on the Jew and slaughtered them.
Muhammad gave the order and 8oo Jews heads were chopped off and Muhammad had sex with a Jewish slave girl.
And Muhammad was poisoned by a Jew girl and Muhammad died from the poison.

God Alex is not determined as who God is by the Jews.
God is who God is!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192532 Oct 18, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>always nearly destroys the whole world. but save Noach His Family, and the animals to keep their promise to not destroy the whole world.
There actually was no promise to never destroy the whole world given in the Torah. If I missed it, then please post it. The promise that I saw if where God promised that never AGAIN shall he destroy life on earth with a flood. You never did answer what the words "never AGAIN" mean. You tried to answer it by changing the question to what "ever" means, or what "never" means, but you will never explain what never AGAIN means. And then you just move on as if the question was never asked to you. And I know why you won't. It's because you and everybody else knows exactly what never again means, but you can't acknowledge that because it conflicts with your inventions that are nowhere to be found in the Torah. I don;'t know how you think that your refusal to answer this is supposed to fool anybody.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192533 Oct 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Alex and may God bless you.
Hugh, may I ask you what you think of Alex's story where Jesus gets oral sex from the Samaritan woman he met at the well? Is it possible for me to get an honest, straightforward opinion from you about that? Thank you.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192534 Oct 18, 2013
warner wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Shamma. I noticed that there are many of my posts that the Muslims don't understand
Actually, they usually understand it, they just don't WANT to understand it. So either they pretend they don't, or they ignore it, or try to change the question. They don't seem to have much problems behaving in a dishonest fashion like this. I think it's because they think behavior like that is clever rather than shameful.

And while it's actually shameful, the worst part is that the things they perceive as clever aren't even clever at all, but rather stupid and transparent. But they assume that you are going to be stupid and buy into it. Sometimes, I think it just comes down to desperation, and they are willing to do whatever they think it takes to make the problem go away, and they don't care how low they have to stoop to do it. So it seems like anything goes with them. There is only one rule in their mind. Defend the Quran as the truth at all costs, even if they have to lie to do that. They honestly don't care and don't feel any shame or guilt about it.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192535 Oct 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh come on - you can't tell me that all other nations but Ysrael are evil and wicked.
What do you mean? He repeats that every single day. But actually, he says that ALL nations are evil and wicked and even goes further to say that ALL people are evil and wicked and wrong. All people, except for him, of course. Pretty convenient for him, isn't it? It works out quite well for him.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Your comment tells me that you skimmed my post instead of reading it with care and understanding.
Actually, I think that it is sometimes that he doesn't understand it. I'm pretty sure that he actually suffers from a severe bipolar disorder mixed with a form of narcissism called "megalomania". I'm not saying that just to insult him, I am being serious. I know a guy who is severely bipolar, and if he stays on his meds, you would never know it. But as soon as he gets off of them, he hears angels talking to him in the TV static noise if the TV isn't on any channel.

So you have to understand who you are talking to and make allowances for his disorder. But if you repeat the same exact thing to him multiple times and in a clear fashion, then he understands it and is merely being evasive. He claims to actually be Adam, from Adam and Eve and a Prophet of God, but if you ask him the right questions, he can become evasive and dishonest. Either way, I have no idea why Adam would return only to spend so much of his time on topix. If you can figure that out, please let me know. I can't.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192536 Oct 18, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
That is good news for you.
Sadly, Quran cannot be tampered with
Why did the 4th Caliphate Uthman have to have a conference about selecting which of the multiple versions of the Quran was the correct one, and had all other versions gathered and destroyed?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192537 Oct 18, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yessssssssssssssssss a load of TEARS shed by JEWS who were being persecuted and MURDERED as CHRIST KILLERS.
Quran says: JEWS did NOT kill Jesus.
End of.
LOL!!!. Yeah, because they didn't succeed according to the Quran. And it has them even boasting about killing Jesus. So do you think that makes them look any better? And the worst part was the blunder that Muhammad made. He said that they boasted that they killed the Messiah. Now why would Jews ever boast about that? If they thought he was the Messiah, they never would have wanted to kill him. So while it might make sense that they boasted that they killed the imposter Jesus, or the evil Jesus, but they would never say that they killed the Messiah, or else they would be condemning themselves of doing the wrong thing. Muhammad just didn't think very much before he made these stories up, just like you and BMZ don't when you make your stories up.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192538 Oct 18, 2013
warner wrote:
<quoted text>Jews did reject Jesus as the Messiah
Not according to the Quran. Muhammad really botched this one and didn't think very much before he invented his story.

4:157
And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah;

So let's take a look at the clear mistakes Muhammad made. First, he has the Jews calling Jesus the Messiah. Now why would the Jews call him the Messiah? That would be self condemning of them. So why would they condemn themselves, and even worse, boast about it? There is no way in the universe someone can make that make sense. Then, we have the problem of the Jews calling him son of Mary. Usually, they would reference his father's name. So by saying son of Mary, this is saying that they acknowledge that he had no earthly father. So now, we have the Jews not only boasting that they killed someone who they believed was their Messiah, we have the Jews even boasting that they killed someone who they knew was born of a miraculous virgin birth.

There is only one way to explain this. First, Muhammad clearly just didn't think his story through well enough before he invented it and therefore mistakenly said the Jews boasted about killing their Messiah. There is no other possible explanation for this. Next, Muhammad has the Jews calling Jesus son of Mary because that's what the Quran calls him, almost every single time it mentions him. What Muhammad was doing was to put false words into other people's mouth so that he could make the point that Jesus was not divine, but instead was only the son of Mary. So he tries to pretend that not only does the book he is creating say that, other people said that as well.

Another good example of the same blunder is this one.

Quran 5:112

“When the disciples said: O Jesus, son of Mary! Is your Lord able to send down for us a table spread with food from heaven?"

Now why are his apostles, who were very intimate with him and knew him well, bothering to say or add the extra qualifier of "son of Mary" when they were talking to him face to face? Did Jesus have to be reminded that he was the son of Mary? Of course not. And they wouldn't have said that. They would have called him Lord, or teacher, or whatever, but they wouldn't bother mentioning that he was the son of Mary. But the reason Muhammad made this mistake was once again, every time he put false words or quotes into other people's mouths, he had to make sure he reinforced the concept that Jesus was not divine, and merely the son of Mary. So he created false quotes to reinforce that idea of his.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#192539 Oct 18, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
There actually was no promise to never destroy the whole world given in the Torah. If I missed it, then please post it. The promise that I saw if where God promised that never AGAIN shall he destroy life on earth with a flood. You never did answer what the words "never AGAIN" mean. You tried to answer it by changing the question to what "ever" means, or what "never" means, but you will never explain what never AGAIN means. And then you just move on as if the question was never asked to you. And I know why you won't. It's because you and everybody else knows exactly what never again means, but you can't acknowledge that because it conflicts with your inventions that are nowhere to be found in the Torah. I don;'t know how you think that your refusal to answer this is supposed to fool anybody.
rabbee: are you telling me that G-D lied? and that G-D also destroyed, Noach His Family and whoever the animals are. as long as Noach His Family and whoever the animals are, are not destroyed. then G-D has never destroyed the whole world and or all life.

what you see in TheTorah, for this whole world always refusing here in TheTorah. is what you, always get. G-D is still giving TheTorah, and it's all going to happen again. because there is never, any of you here in TheTorah.

i have given to, you the answer. you just refuse to see and accept this here in TheTorah today. you truly rejecting an answer, does not mean i have not truly answered.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#192540 Oct 18, 2013
warner wrote:
Our Bible has the Torah within it, untampered with and we have the originals. Our Gospels are the originals.

Just like the Quran, there have been conversations to other languages but you don't have the original Quran because Mohammad' s son-in-law burned it, so we cannot check on what Mohammad originally said!

Also, strangely, the person who originally wrote what Mohammad said was Murdered by Mohammad' s son-in-law, who burned the original scriptures. I think that son-in-law interfered with the Quran and put evil into it then killed the scribe who could testify that the message was not the same as what Mohammad said! The Son-in-law, also became wealthy suddenly after the first publication of the Quran. The Son-in- law did not, of course, see an Angel! Muslim Scholars are suspicious of what he did to the Quran and l heard that they think that he corrupted it as they believe Mohammad had always said that the Bible was trust worthy and Christians were to be protected by Muslims. Hopefully, the hierarchy of Islam is trying to sort the matter out!
Hello, Warner

I have divided your post into three paras. Leaving aside the misinformation in the 2nd and the 3rd,
I wish to comment on the 1st para.

Your Bible has a book called the Old Testament but that is not considered the Torah by the Jews and not even by us Muslims.

The Old Testament was copied from Greek translations and those translations have never been accredited by the Jews and neither they are considered authorized by the Jews.

There are lots of forgeries and mistranslations in the Old Testament and the Jews do not consider it their Tanakh. They don't even read and recite it.

Neither you nor the Church has originals of anything. The Jews have never released their original scrolls and books to the Church or any outsiders.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#192541 Oct 18, 2013
G-D is going to nearly destroy this whole world again as promised. because none of you are here in TheTorah, THEY are giving again. just like all the other times, Noach His Family and the animals are the only survivors.

i don't care what all you pagan atheist think, there is TheG-D. and THEY are giving TheTorah Completely here in IT again.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192542 Oct 18, 2013
Warner, I forgot one other mistake.

4:157
And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah;

In the last part, Muhammad has the Jews calling him the messenger of Allah. So it has them boasting that they did a very bad thing because they kill a true Prophet. But also notice, it has them using the term Allah. The Jews would never, ever say anything like Allah. They were told that God's name is "I am", and the most they would do is to sometimes replace "I am" with the euphemism of Lord, or maybe Yahweh. But they were very sensitive about saying God's name, and they most certainly never would have said Allah. But once again, we have Muhammad giving false quotes and putting false words into other people's mouths so that he can make it look like that his Allah is the real God and the Jews even called God that just like he does, so that he can make it look like he is the real thing.

Very often, his attempts were not very well thought out, and the motivation for his attempts were crystal clear.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192543 Oct 18, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: are you telling me that G-D lied? and that G-D also destroyed, Noach His Family and whoever the animals are. as long as Noach His Family and whoever the animals are, are not destroyed. then G-D has never destroyed the whole world and or all life.
Yes, God has never destroyed the whole world, yet. But what did the words never again mean and what is the rainbow a sign of? Here, I'll quote the verses for you again from a very good Hebrew website, so that you can be dishonest and evasive once again. How about if we just play this stupid game forever, and you tap dance around it forever?

11 And I will establish My covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of the flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.'

15 that I will remember My covenant, which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

What does "any MORE" or "no MORE" mean? Does it mean he never did it? Does it mean he will never do it? Or does it mean he did do it, but will never do it AGAIN? You understand the question that I am asking you perfectly. And when you are evasive like this, you are being dishonest. Evasiveness is a form of dishonesty, and true Prophets of God are not supposed to be dishonest.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192544 Oct 18, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
G-D is going to nearly destroy this whole world again as promised.
What do the words "never again" or "any more" or "no more" mean in Genesis 9:11 and 15?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192545 Oct 18, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
G-D is going to nearly destroy this whole world again as promised.
What is the rainbow supposed to be a symbol of according to Genesis 9?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#192546 Oct 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sham---You live om a cave filled with your insanity.
HughBe--- Indeed, wisdom is too high for you.
Sham---The issue is going over the line with hate.
HughBe--- The issue is that you are UNBALANCED and UNJUST and UNFAIR.
Right now in our lifetime others teach HATE even in the US and say all manner of horrible things so why focus on Muslims? Focus on ALL including PSYCHOTIC Christians.

Sham---Every one hates someone or something.
HughBe--- Speaking for myself I do NOT hate anyone. I certainly have encountered elements that are undesirable but I have NEVER felt HATE for them. I do hate somethings e.g. the smell of decaying flesh.
Sham--Allowing your hate to drive you to murder is gong over the line in to insanity.
HughBe--- All who murder are NOT insane. Study this.
Sham---Your insanity is being okay with Muslim hate for Christians driving them over the line in committing murder.
HughBe--- As a disciple of the Messiah I could NEVER support the MURDER of anyone and that includes Saddam, Bin Laden etc.
I shall NEVER forget the video of Bin Laden being killed and the shock on Hillary's face when she witness it via video.
Sham---You are okay with that using the excuse that others also hate.
HughBe--- Others hate and KILL. Speak of ALL evil.
Sham---Now are back tracking making all kinds of excuses.

HughBE--- Indeed "You mind is filled" with BS. Your Christianity is a CORRUPTION of what Jesus taught. Here are some of the first principles of Christianity.
1. Justice
2. Fairness
3. Truth
4. Forgiveness even of your enemies
5. Love of enemies
6. Don't expect to be forgiven by God if YOU do NOT forgive others.
7. ALL unrighteousness are SINS. The sins of Muslims are no greater than the sins of Christians, Hindus, Judahites, Seculars etc.
Finally, THINK and meditate upon my words before you open your mouth and talk more UTTER garbage.
You are contradicting your self HughBe!
Your post is filled with excuses in trying to give justification for Muslims committing jihad against Christians, Jews and Hindu's and all non-Muslims.

You Quote scripture but fail to include the Muslims needing to abide by the scripture you Qoute.

Jesus taught that God is His Father, and true Christians believe Jesus is Gods beloved Son.

So where is the corruption in believing Jesus is Gods beloved Son HughBe?

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
Those verses are not from God!
They disgrace the Holiness of God!

Yet you do not mention those 109 verses in the Quran that call Muslims to war against non-Muslims as violating the law of God "Thou shall not murder".

You say you do not approve of any one committing murder, yet you made excuses for the right of Muslims to go to war against non-Muslims for the sake of Muslims subduing them including murdering non-Muslims.

So tell me HughBe were is my the wrong in hating Muslims that want to kill me as a Christian for my religious beliefs in Jesus Christ being the Son of God?

So tell me HughBe why I am wrong in pointing out that evil in the Muslim religion?

And tell me HughBe why you are condemning me for posting of the evil committed by those that persecute and murder Christians for their religious beliefs in Jesus Christ as seen on this video link?

The non-gentle love of Muslims.
The human mind of Muhammad at work in the world.
&li st=PL6oE1ioKj6NAoAwf_ww-Lmiq9j FqnFRMJ&index=12

It was the Muslim prophet Muhammad who first legalized under Muhammad's religion laws calling Muslims to war against the Christians in persecuting them and killing them for their religious belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#192547 Oct 18, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, God has never destroyed the whole world, yet. But what did the words never again mean and what is the rainbow a sign of? Here, I'll quote the verses for you again from a very good Hebrew website, so that you can be dishonest and evasive once again. How about if we just play this stupid game forever, and you tap dance around it forever?
11 And I will establish My covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of the flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.'
15 that I will remember My covenant, which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
What does "any MORE" or "no MORE" mean? Does it mean he never did it? Does it mean he will never do it? Or does it mean he did do it, but will never do it AGAIN? You understand the question that I am asking you perfectly. And when you are evasive like this, you are being dishonest. Evasiveness is a form of dishonesty, and true Prophets of God are not supposed to be dishonest.
rabbee: don't know what happened, longer than 30billion years ago. i am just a youngster, less than 30billion years old. if G-D wanted for me to know, THEY would have told me.

and the rainbow they saw, is not the same normal rainbow you see today. there's was smiling, instead of frowning. and not that many people has seen the smiling rainbow. but it means G-D has kept their covenant with Noach His Family and the animals. it is not your covenant, it is always G-D'S covenant with Noach, His Family and whoever the animals are.

G-D has never let Noach His Family and the animals drown. so THEY have kept, THEIR promise to not cut off all flesh. even though there were billions of not here in TheTorah talking critters that drowned. just like all of you today. because you all do not think, G-D is serious about all your other g-ds idolatry.

and i am not being evasive, to your evasiveness. all you can prove, is that G-D has never killed any body here in TheTorah. because of all you nobodies here in IT again.

all G-D has to do every time, is save Noach His Family and whoever those animals are. to not destroy the whole world, for thousands and thousands of third or fourth whole Torot times. no matter how much your vanity want to misinterpret TheTorah to favor your self.

i am not the atheists, you all are. there is TheG-D of Only TheTorah still giving it again. and This is all THEY have been giving, over and over again. to this world refusing to be, all mentally here in TheTorah too.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#192548 Oct 18, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
What do the words "never again" or "any more" or "no more" mean in Genesis 9:11 and 15?
rabbee: no all it means, is that G-D has never destroyed Noach, His Family, and His animal friends. your disbelief of G-D, here in TheTorah is going to cost your grandchildren their lives. in this world that just keeps on passing on, all your false information that is not true to G-D here in always TheTorah.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192549 Oct 18, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: don't know what happened, longer than 30billion years ago. i am just a youngster, less than 30billion years old. if G-D wanted for me to know, THEY would have told me.
and the rainbow they saw, is not the same normal rainbow you see today.
What was the rainbow supposed to symbolize? What was it supposed to mean? Can you please start being a little more honest and say the answer to this question that we both know and that anybody who has read the Torah knows?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192550 Oct 18, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no all it means, is that G-D has never destroyed Noach,
Then the word "never" would be used alone, not never AGAIN, or any MORE or no MORE. You keep trying to ignore the second word, and that is very dishonest of you. And if you are willingly being this evasive and dishonest, then you cannot be a Prophet of God. I know you understand my question, and you keep trying to change it or leave a very important part out. The words "never", or "ever", do not mean the same thing as "never AGAIN", or "no MORE" or "any MORE". You keep taking the second word out of the question, and you know what you are purposefully doing. And when the second word, which is clearly in the Torah is included, it means it DID happen, but will never happen again, and therefore it will not be repeated.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
your disbelief of G-D, here in TheTorah is going to cost your grandchildren their lives.
I do not listen to threats from someone who tries to change the content of a clear question asked to them and alter it so that they don't have to answer it directly and honestly. You are being quite dishonest right now. So not only do you suffer from mental disorders, you have also shown that you are also more than willing to be dishonest as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••