Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256497 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#192239 Oct 15, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
brainwave choir-maiden
The purpose that God chose Nary was to save the world through Jesus.
God sent Jesus as His unique only begotten Son to do the Will of His Father God.

Only God Himself can fulfill the Will of God.
And only God Himself can give eternal life.

Jesus is the giver of eternal life.
If you do not believe in Jesus you will not have eternal life with God.

John 3:16-20

New King James Version (NKJV)

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#192241 Oct 15, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
brainwave choir-maiden
rabbee: mak'helah-beetoolee
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#192242 Oct 15, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your post does not make any rational sense.
You are all over the place tooting your horn for the cause of hate as a legitimate excuse to commit murder.
You speak with an insane mind!
Sham--Your post does not make any rational sense.

HughBe--- To someone with your limitations, I agree.
Below are samples of my "irrational sense". After you have grasped them then you may attempt a response.

1.I also know that normal Jews meaning secular Jews don't hate Christians and I speak from personal knowledge.

Compare that to your "rational" comment "I am aware of the Jews HATE towards Christians". You must be a rabbi to talk such BS.

2.Why are you mixing RELIGION i.e. Christianity with RACE i.e. Jews?

3.As a Christian are you aware that Christianity was established by Jews and that there are Jews who are Christians even today?

Sham---You are all over the place tooting your horn for the cause of hate as a legitimate excuse to commit murder.

HughBe--- No doubt the following is an example of "tooting ..horn"

I am NOT aware of any such HATE, by Jews.

Sham---You speak with an insane mind!

HughBe--- Example of my insanity follows.

1.Are you aware of the HATE taught by many rabbis in Judaism including their SAGES?

2.I do know that Judaism is HOSTILE to ALL peoples except those of its faith.

3.The good thing is that God sees the hearts of ALL.

4.Do members of Judaism obey the commandments of Jesus?

5.What about Hindus, do they obey Jesus?

6.Can you say for sure that the animal flesh that you buy in the supermarkets are not leftovers of animals SACRIFICED to DEMONS?

7.in the scriptures many innocent infidels were murdered. What do you have to say about that?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#192243 Oct 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
How kind of you, Ma.
Then, Black Ma, will you go around BALL-LESS?
Ya Ma.
LOL.
HughBe---Being a loving person and one who cares about the physical and psychological well-being of others , I would have no objection to giving Maat my 2 BIG BRASS BALLS.

Joel---How kind of you, Ma.

HughBe--- Please don't use your Ma to label me. I am all man.(I am not speaking about your biological mother)

Joel---Then, Black Ma, will you go around BALL-LESS?

Hugh--- Son, there is such a thing as "give and take" and so, NO.
I would still have them to give her again and again and again. Get it? The BLACKER the tool the bigger and better. That explains your pencil as you are in the opposite direction.

Joel---Ya Ma. LOL.

Hugh--- Your Ma references are discouraging and tell me that you have crossed the river to Frijoles' side. How sad, so sad.

There is hope for YOU, one of the lovely ladies over there can CURE that mental illness that you are currently experiencing.

Much love, Mon.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#192244 Oct 15, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well who cares what your, perverted sucking force field pretends to call thinking. if at first you don't succeed, just keep on sucking the same way. i think you tend to over exaggerate, my benign power over your sucking hostility.
rabbee to Joel: well who cares what your, perverted SUCKING force field pretends to call thinking.

HughBe--- Nice one.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#192245 Oct 15, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Maat---Having A ball here:
HughBe--- I'm proud of you, Maat. Why have A ball when you can have TWO ?
Maat--ONE ball will be enough to wipe the floor with you.
HughBe-- I was unaware that you could sense the SHEER power and size from such a great distance. So yes it is that BIG.
Maat---Best be quick on your feet.
HughBe--- I believe that there is a time and place for quickies. I was hoping for a marathon but if you want the quickie that is ok with me.
Maat---TWO balls would leave you without feet.;]
HughBe--- I have 3 feet. The balls bounces on them and makes an inviting sound in the same way that some birds use their feathers to attract the opposite sex. Clearly you are able to pick up on these high frequency sounds. It means that you are being called.
Maat---As the host i would of course graciously offer you a cold footbath.
HughBe--- I know that as a good hostess you would use the very best thing that you have to give my "foot" a bath. Some may call it a tongue bath but I prefer to call it a "foot" bath.
A dat with you!
One one coco full basket.
Breath easy fo play with puppy, puppy lick yu mout!

Cho! Ah weh eem think eem ah guh duh...
Galang lakka seh eem stinga!:))

Dah daddy boom ring dah fluffy bang belly as brawta fo legs.
Deh balls, uh mout a massy ring, like grand market night cum, eeh!

Twinkle toes.
Tsss

l.o.l

Dah daddy
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#192246 Oct 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeker,
The main point from my side is that Jesus was neither killed not crucified. And I give various scenarios to prove that.
It all starts with Jesus going into hiding and moving under disguise after the alleged resurrection and the mother of all questions is why did he not come out in the open instead of remaining in hiding?
Was he afraid of a second crucifixion? And who would dare crucify a man who was dead and had been resurreced?
Additional questions arise: Why did he not show himself to the world? This great question was also raised by Judas (not Judas Iscariot) when he asked Jesus, "But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?”
Note that Jesus did not provide a satisfactory on-topic answer to Judas (not Judas Iscariot).
Then you have contradicting accounts of carrying the cross. John says that Jesus carried his own cross, while the other three introduce Simon, who was forced to carry the cross.
So, I build up a case basing on all the misinformation and contradictions present in the gospels.
I believe the Jewish authorities had no choice but to cooperate with Pilate, who found nothing wrong with Jesus, to let Jesus slip away.
Your job is to defend, which you normally do not do. For example, I said that Luke 23:34 is a forgery and it was added later into Luke's text. You did not challenge me on that.
It is not about getting a 100% look alike. They were all dark-tanned men with long hair and beards. Perhaps Jesus Bar Abbas looked like Jesus. Why would Romans free a condemned rebel and kill an innocent man, knowing that he had done no wrong?
I would appreciate if you could post list of questions for me to answer instead of presenting the same drivel on and on.
The man on the cross was already half-dead from beating/whipping and drunk with wine vinegar. How could you expect him to scream?
You understand nothing, absolutely nothing.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#192247 Oct 15, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
A dat with you!
One one coco full basket.
Breath easy fo play with puppy, puppy lick yu mout!
Cho! Ah weh eem think eem ah guh duh...
Galang lakka seh eem stinga!:))
Dah daddy boom ring dah fluffy bang belly as brawta fo legs.
Deh balls, uh mout a massy ring, like grand market night cum, eeh!
Twinkle toes.
Tsss
l.o.l
Dah daddy
Impressive. I enjoyed that and in particular "puppy lick yu mout"

In applying it you could use an Elvis expression "Hound dog" to replace puppy.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#192248 Oct 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
We believe in the words of LAst and Final Prophet, because he passes all the tests that are required in any true prophet of God.
How many true prophets of God are PREMEDITATING MURDERERS?

Bukhari:V4B52N270 "Allah's Messenger said,'Who is ready to kill Ashraf? He has said injurious things about Allah and His Apostle.' Maslama got up saying,'Would you like me to kill him?' The Prophet proclaimed,'Yes.' Maslama said,'Then allow me to lie so that I will be able to deceive him.' Muhammad said,'You may do so.'"

Understand this, you tool. Ashraf the JEW was ALREADY a strict monotheist. His crime/sin was that he RIGHTLY rejected that bloody "prophet" of yours as FALSE.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#192249 Oct 15, 2013
"The main point from my side is that Jesus was neither killed not crucified. And I give various scenarios to prove that." bmz the IDIOT

You have proven nothing, other than that you are full of assumption and conjecture.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#192250 Oct 15, 2013
MUQtard,

How many true prophets of God are DECEIVERS?
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#192251 Oct 15, 2013
MUQtard,

How many true prophets of God are RAPE ENABLERS?

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/12529

The evidence for that is the hadeeth of Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said: We used to engage in coitus interruptus at the time of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). News of that reached the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and he did not forbid us to do that. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 250; Muslim, 160

Who were the victims of Muslim "coitus interruptus at the the time of the Messenger of Allah?" The women who were captured in the bloody attacks on "disbelievers" that the Messenger of Allah ordered, that's who.

Deal with it, MUQtard.

Location hidden

#192252 Oct 15, 2013
http://www.mayimhayim.org/Rabbi%20Mike/Miracl...

These books were transcriptions of a radio program that Rabbi Dr. Lawrence Duff-Forbes of Whittier, California had done. Doctor Duff-Forbes is Messianic Rabbi from the late fifties and early sixties and he made these transcriptions available to the public. In an effort to locate Dr. Duff-Forbes I discovered that Dr.Duff-Forbes has gone to be with the Messiah, his King. Now this wonderful Aussie is walking the streets of glory with his Saviour Yeshua, oh how would you like to listen in on the conversation of these two Jews!! At any rate Dr. Duff-Forbes gave me the key to unlock the door to this teaching. I just love the phraseology he uses, some of them make me smile and some I can't help from laughing! I'll give you a couple quotes before I go on to the rest of the story. "To mix that which is Holy Writ with that which is wholly rot may produce a potpourri piquant enough to tickle the tongue of intellectual incredulity, but swallowing such a fatal concoction must indubitably result in spiritual ill health." And how about this one, "What a dismal dame is Doubt! Doubt, drab-draped in dowdy dress and clutching, with fear-forked fingers, her unattractive brood about her skirts. Distrust, Dismay, Despair, Discouragement, Dejection- these are among her many doleful daughters." And "The smoldering unveiled sun hangs like a bloody medal, breast-bestowed upon a red-robed west."

Now one last one and one of my favorites "Faith is a vine that climbs up to God and twines around Him; and trust, patience and hope are the luscious life-packed fruit-clusters that grow upon its sturdy branches." He has tons more of these wonderful little tongue twisters in his books, but it was not one of these quotes that got my attention. No, it was, "In tracing the Biblical line of this promised seed we made a interesting discovery that all four of Israel's famous Matriarchs - Sarah, Rebecca, Leah and Rachel - were sterile&#65533;." Leah!

A rabbi for jesus...of all things.
I'll bet he's not sharp anymore.

Textual criticism finds it's place here too.
---

Thanks rabbee for the mak'hela beetulah.

Location hidden

#192253 Oct 15, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Impressive. I enjoyed that and in particular "puppy lick yu mout"
Of all diseases that could bring...

Call the wife and daughter and let them read. lol.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#192254 Oct 15, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
JOEL THUMBS UP HIS ASS seriously believes that you are a vampire with a perverted force field that has a damaging effect on others.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Maybe I'll do both...,
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#192255 Oct 15, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe --Impressive. I enjoyed that and in particular "puppy lick yu mout"

Maat---Of all diseases that could bring...

HughBe--- If the source is clean meaning disease free then there would be no disease to get. This assumption was made in all that was said previously.

In any event I am just playing.

Maat---Call the wife and daughter and let them read. lol.

HughBe---Those who are close to me know me and understand me.

Location hidden

#192256 Oct 15, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why doesn't "as they were going out" mean when they were halfway there?
<quoted text>
This could very likely mean that they were already half way to the destination, which would mean that Jesus carried it the first part but perhaps was too exhausted to carry it the rest of the way.
<quoted text>
Again, same answer.
<quoted text>
The account in John didn't bother to mention that half way, someone else carried the cross the rest of the way. So it is an omission of a minor detail. So what?
I could also add clueles and wrong and frankly daft.

The first three versions are all allready OUT.
John's also.
The only one on the way in being manhandled to carry the cross the rest of the way to the place shaped like sa skull was Simon.

John never knew, nor witnessed any of it.
knows nothing of the culture to name a biggy.
He is also the one making jesus the only begotten son of god.

So whatever he states is major and changes events and their meaning. He creates and further debates theology.

Mark, Luke and Matthew are merely conveying hearsay...no pretence but for getting the geneology wrong, soit.

Location hidden

#192257 Oct 15, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe --Impressive. I enjoyed that and in particular "puppy lick yu mout"
Maat---Of all diseases that could bring...
HughBe--- If the source is clean meaning disease free then there would be no disease to get. This assumption was made in all that was said previously.
In any event I am just playing.
Maat---Call the wife and daughter and let them read. lol.
HughBe---Those who are close to me know me and understand me.
Ah, just playing...
I can just here the wife going:
Wah make eem so bright!
Truss mi, eem nuh know wah eem a chat bout.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#192258 Oct 15, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
I could also add clueles and wrong and frankly daft.
The first three versions are all allready OUT.
John's also.
The only one on the way in being manhandled to carry the cross the rest of the way to the place shaped like sa skull was Simon.
John never knew, nor witnessed any of it.
knows nothing of the culture to name a biggy.
He is also the one making jesus the only begotten son of god.
So whatever he states is major and changes events and their meaning. He creates and further debates theology.
Mark, Luke and Matthew are merely conveying hearsay...no pretence but for getting the geneology wrong, soit.
Tanakh = hearsay.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192259 Oct 15, 2013
MAAT wrote:
short
Seeker john 4 sees jesus using yakub as binding word.
She is not convinced we read in the greek version.
The Arabic version of Jacob? Oh, God, never mind. You are all over the map. The more I read you, the more crazy I start to think that you are. You make so many mistakes, and then when someone actually analyzes them, your story keeps changing. You don't even remember the things you say and you have to even be reminded of them. Sorry, but at first you seemed well educated, and you might even be that, but your logic is incoherent and all over the map. And when this gets exposed, you simply change what you say. So I have no more interest. Every time a contradiction is pointed out about what you say, you either change your story or you divert from the subject. Congratulations that you read a lot of books, but your reasoning skills are an absolute horror show. All pumped with information, but absolutely no idea of what to do with it or how to properly disseminate it. Completely void of any common sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man wins OK to wear goat horns in driver's lice... Feb 23 mascari wears horns 18
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb 22 Eagle 12 4,947
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Feb 22 Nicole Orsak 117
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Feb 7 Kcreoke 2
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Jan 30 lee77 117
News 'Everyone will be Muslim because of our stupidi... Jan 26 Rabbeen Al Jihad 20
Splash X Damage (Apr '08) Jan '17 Jahmahlol 6
More from around the web