Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,308

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex WM

London, UK

#191470 Oct 10, 2013
News wrote:
<quoted text>
Alexa W,
I hope you what you are talkng about and whatever you are talking about I am sure is very impotant.
Noose.....
A few posts back you claimed that I said Paul was a disciple!
I have denied it and you can say sorry...
I repeat..
I didn't say Paul was a disciple.
Paul had good ideas but he rode the wrong donkey...or horse.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#191471 Oct 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is God in human form.
God has come to us in the flesh.
John 1:1-14
New International Version (NIV)
The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.
6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.
9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Muslims you are only fooling your selves Muhammad was not a prophet from God.
Jesus is called Son of God because Jesus is God come to us in the flesh.
Jesus is the final message from God Himself!
No point repeating the same bull shit over and over.

That Jesus is the Son of God or God, is utter nonsense, rubbish and bull shit.

The Church and Christendom has no proof and Jesus is not on record for saying any of that bull shit.

Dismissed!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#191472 Oct 10, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Noose.....
A few posts back you claimed that I said Paul was a disciple!
I have denied it and you can say sorry...
I repeat..
I didn't say Paul was a disciple.
Paul had good ideas but he rode the wrong donkey...or horse.
What did Paul preach?

bmz

Singapore

#191473 Oct 10, 2013
News wrote:
<quoted text>]
However Quran copied from The Infancy Gospel of Thomas ( wihich was false and heresy) and also from Jewish fables ( non-religious and heretic) Pirke Rabbi Eliezer.
Amonsgt many other false sources.
Thanks.
The problem is that the four gospels of the New Testament are all unsubstantiated tales and forgeries, written after four hundred years.

Some of the truth can be found only in non-canonical gospels. Qur'aan talks very little about Jesus but more about Moses. Do you think the Torah was a heresy?

Talking about a character does not mean copying something.

If you wish to see what copying is, please read the New Testament and see how verses were copied wholesale and inserted in the gospels and letters of the New Testament mishmash and hocus pocus.

Saying that Jesus was not the son the son of God or saying that God does not have a son, cannot be considered copying. Trinity is condemned by Qur'aan and that does not mean Qur'aan copied Trinity, which it refutes.

And as for Jewish fables, a forged copy known as the Old Testament sits on top of the New Testament crushing and demolishing all the lies and forgeries in it. The forgeries and the lies have even seeped into the New Testament.

What farudulent and absurd part of the New Testament can be found in Qur'aan?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#191474 Oct 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say that Quran says "All Jews and Christians recognizes our prophet as true prophet..."
This is for their religious scholars, those who have deep knowledge about their scriptures, they do understand qualities of last and final prophet and how our prophet meets with most of them.
Common Jews and Christians know only what they are told by their scholars.
First of all you should sort out how many of these biblical prophesies have been fulfilled in past 2500 years before the advent of our prophet.
How many were fulfilled by Jesus and how many are related to the final prophet.
And there are many "spurious prophesies" which have no base whatsoever.
If we can seven or eight "clear cut prophesies" from OT books that are fulfilled by our prophet, it is more than enough to convince that our prophet is the last and final prophet.
And that I was able to do during my discussion.
If you want to discuss Deut. 18:18, first you should put an alternate candidate or say, you are still waiting for "Prophet like Moses" to come into the world.
Make your stand clear and then we can discuss, I do not want to go on a "fishing trip" with you and take plunge into the "strange world of Biblical prophesies" analyzing hundreds and thousands of so called prophesies.
rabbee: well i do not care, what any one thinks of muhammed. all i care about is, does G-D accept muhammed and his new tesatament as a true prophet here in TheTorah again? if G-D does not even accept their new testament tanach, why would TheG-D of Only TheTorah accept any other new testament of subtle talking critters?

if muhammed is considered as a true prophet, why did not G-D mention him to me? when THEY told me about the true prophets according to THEM? is considering muhammed as a true prophet, just more insane wishful mental magic thinking?

bmz

Singapore

#191475 Oct 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
What did Paul preach?
TAQAIYYAH

How to tell pious lies.

bmz

Singapore

#191476 Oct 10, 2013
@ Shamma

We know that Jesus cannot be found in the Jewish history.

Can we we find John the Baptist in the Jewish history?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#191477 Oct 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No point repeating the same bull shit over and over.
That Jesus is the Son of God or God, is utter nonsense, rubbish and bull shit.
The Church and Christendom has no proof and Jesus is not on record for saying any of that bull shit.
Dismissed!
rabbee: yes We know that only your bs, repeated over and over is valid. but none of it is true to G-D, actually here in TheTorah Story again. if it ain't true to G-D, here in Only TheTorah They give, then it is a lie from the subtle talking critters of the fields.

bmz

Singapore

#191478 Oct 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the prophecy of worldwide peace? I personally believe that is the most important prophecy. It is the one that you can prove objectively. It is the one that you can pick up the newspaper and tell whether it has been fulfilled. It is the one that I am most expecting of messiah/final prophet.
Tell me that Muhammad has brought worldwide peace. Tell me that there is an end to war. Pick up a newspaper and prove it to me.

Micah 4
And He shall judge between many peoples, and shall decide concerning mighty nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
Micah 5
And he shall stand, and shall feed his flock in the strength of HaShem, in the majesty of the name of HaShem his G-d; and they shall abide, for then shall he be great unto the ends of the earth.
And this shall be peace: when the Assyrian shall come into our land, and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight princes among men.
And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod with the keen-edged sword; and he shall deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our border.
Isaiah 2
And He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
Eric,

Babylonians, Assyrians, Nimrod and others have all gone and are history. Micah prophesy, this prophesy and that prophesy also are all gone. None ever realized.

Even HaShem has not established peace all over the world. How peaceful was Israel's own history?

Israel's own history according to Scripture, has never been peaceful despite the claims of prophesies. What good were those umpteen prophesies, which we read and hear? 

Shall we blame Moses for all the turmoil and chaos?

Just a hundred and fifty years ago, there was complete peace in the region and in the world, excluding Europe, where the Europeans were at each other's throats and also simultaneously at the throats of the Jews. Judaism was never peaceful nor Christianity ever was.

Of course, in those days, there was no internet, no television and no media circus. So, events were not immediately known or heard of.

To me, all the so-called prophesies are really worthless. Do you think the Assyrians and the Bulls of Bashan will all come back?

The Jews say that their Messiah will judge the nations and the Christians say Jesus will judge the nations and neither has turned up. Each uses the same so-called prophesies.

The world is talking about democracy. Do you think the world will stand for a king over her?

bmz

Singapore

#191479 Oct 10, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes We know that only your bs, repeated over and over is valid. but none of it is true to G-D, actually here in TheTorah Story again. if it ain't true to G-D, here in Only TheTorah They give, then it is a lie from the subtle talking critters of the fields.
lol!

Yes, Rabbee, the once subtle talking critters of the fields are now lying and bull shitting openly.

I am glad that they are not grazing in your theTorah fileds.

Have a good day, Rabbee.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#191480 Oct 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still having sex with your father?
Tell me more about your sex with your father?
Do you like having sex with your father?
You said on this thread that your father sexually abused you.
Is it true or were you just fibbing?
You're sick Shamma and you'll spend a very long time in hell as my fathers neighbor. I was raised up under the apple tree. SOS 8:5. The "crucifixion" ended it. Your god is never coming back and he's taken you to hell.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#191481 Oct 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Susan
Qur'aan has not been based on the NT at all. Qur'aan does not even recognize that book as a scripture.
There is no Peter, Paul, Mark, Matthew, Luke, John and James in it.
But you do believe Jesus was a (false) prophet, right? I've read the Quraan and I know the theology comes from the OT. I just mean it was built upon the NT. Scripture means holy writing and I think we can agree the NT is not scripture.

Location hidden

#191482 Oct 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
@ Shamma
We know that Jesus cannot be found in the Jewish history.
Can we we find John the Baptist in the Jewish history?
Jesus is the author of all history.
Jesus is God come in the form of a human man on earth.
If you were a child of God you would know these things.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#191483 Oct 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the prophecy of worldwide peace? I personally believe that is the most important prophecy. It is the one that you can prove objectively. It is the one that you can pick up the newspaper and tell whether it has been fulfilled. It is the one that I am most expecting of messiah/final prophet.
Tell me that Muhammad has brought worldwide peace. Tell me that there is an end to war. Pick up a newspaper and prove it to me.
Micah 4
And He shall judge between many peoples, and shall decide concerning mighty nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
Micah 5
And he shall stand, and shall feed his flock in the strength of HaShem, in the majesty of the name of HaShem his G-d; and they shall abide, for then shall he be great unto the ends of the earth.
And this shall be peace: when the Assyrian shall come into our land, and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight princes among men.
And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod with the keen-edged sword; and he shall deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our border.
Isaiah 2
And He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
There will not be everlasting world peace until after the resurrection of the Messiah, Eric. Prior to that there will be a time for war and a time for peace. Ecc 3:8. God ended the Cold war almost thirty years ago, but it's going to heat up. There will also be wars involving countries in the middle east. We will know the Messiah by a lot of other signs and prophecies.

Location hidden

#191484 Oct 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You're sick Shamma and you'll spend a very long time in hell as my fathers neighbor. I was raised up under the apple tree. SOS 8:5. The "crucifixion" ended it. Your god is never coming back and he's taken you to hell.
You are talking from the insanity of your mind.
Alex WM

London, UK

#191485 Oct 10, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>RICHARD,
If Jesus didn't exist, then your "prophet" was both deceived and deceiving.
Le Dic(kHead)
BJ the demon god is NOT Jesus PBUH who was a man of God.

Now then Le dic...chew on this..

NOWHERE in the Gospel record does Jesus refer to these either:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and con substantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

Location hidden

#191486 Oct 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric,
Babylonians, Assyrians, Nimrod and others have all gone and are history. Micah prophesy, this prophesy and that prophesy also are all gone. None ever realized.
Even HaShem has not established peace all over the world. How peaceful was Israel's own history?
Israel's own history according to Scripture, has never been peaceful despite the claims of prophesies. What good were those umpteen prophesies, which we read and hear? 
Shall we blame Moses for all the turmoil and chaos?
Just a hundred and fifty years ago, there was complete peace in the region and in the world, excluding Europe, where the Europeans were at each other's throats and also simultaneously at the throats of the Jews. Judaism was never peaceful nor Christianity ever was.
Of course, in those days, there was no internet, no television and no media circus. So, events were not immediately known or heard of.
To me, all the so-called prophesies are really worthless. Do you think the Assyrians and the Bulls of Bashan will all come back?
The Jews say that their Messiah will judge the nations and the Christians say Jesus will judge the nations and neither has turned up. Each uses the same so-called prophesies.
The world is talking about democracy. Do you think the world will stand for a king over her?
Islam is destroying it self from within.
Alex WM

London, UK

#191487 Oct 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>What did Paul preach?
Clever Paul wanted Gentile punters to subscribe to his potentially profitable venture.
So he created a Gentile Christ who was diametrically opposed to the Jewish man known as Yahoshooah..Jesus who avoided the Gentile (pigs and dogs) like a plague or was it swine fever or rabies?
When will will you wake up, Gentile Shamma?
Alex WM

London, UK

#191488 Oct 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are talking from the insanity of your mind.
Do you really think that normal people would worship a "one-eyed" butt naked pagan who oozes off a phallus begging you to chew his raw meat and suck off his fresh bodily juices including blood?
Nope.
Alex WM

London, UK

#191489 Oct 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Islam is destroying it self from within.
You should be delighted at that news!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE