Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,622

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#191263 Oct 7, 2013
obscured?
Tell that to the teacher when making a mistake in grammar!
http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinea...
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#191264 Oct 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Holy Spirit is Nothing. It is not God. It does not exist as an entity besides the LORD God Almighty. Period
It is nothing.
If this alleged Holy Spirit had really existed, Jesus would have used the terms non-stop in all of his conversations with the Jews, saying "The Father and the Holy Spirit.........."
How many times do you see Jesus talking about this alleged Holy Spirit?
In order to know and understand the True God, read Isaiah 45 or the Qur'aan.
rabbee: if there is no such thing as THE-HOLY SPIRIT. then why is their, an unholy spirit in this whole world today? would i expect any unholy spirit, to admit their is a THE-HOLY SPIRIT, they are the additive inverse to? to deny THE HOLY SPIRIT of G-D, is to admit you are with an unholy spirit.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#191265 Oct 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know him.
Thanks for the earlier compliments which came from the bottom of your heart, Buford.
I won't define. To me, all are gooood. I lovvve people.
rabbee: so you consider, hitler, stalin, the ten square committee as all good? is what you have said, really true according to G-D, here in TheTorah. TheG-D WHO has said THEY hate their bad as enemies. and find very few to love, that love THEM here in TheTorah sill happening.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#191266 Oct 7, 2013
MAAT wrote:
So shamma keeps on bugging us with zoe dzoay.
lol
Indeed. lol!

Location hidden

#191268 Oct 7, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boaz

Post babylonic exile added priestly tradition, maybe as polemic against a strict jews only policy.

David the messiah intended.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#191269 Oct 7, 2013
Continued:
The Incarnation: Why did God become Man?

1.This confuses adaptation to human finitude with accommodation to human error:11 the former does not entail the latter. A mother might tell her four-year-old you grew inside my tummythis is not false, but language simplified to the childs level. Conversely,the stork brought you is an outright error.

Similarly, God, the author of truth, used some simplified descriptions (e.g. using the earth as a reference frame, as modern scientists do today) and anthropomorphisms, but never error.

2.Jesus often challenged His audience, so He would not have failed to point out their mistaken views on Scripture, if such they were.
3.If Jesus acquiesced in this error, maybe He did so elsewhere as well. Who ultimately decides when Jesus is acquiescing? We must, so once again, Jesus loses His authority.
4.Jesus did not just acquiesce to the views of His audience on the inerrancy of Scripture, but was in fact reinforcing them.

Summary:
Jesus pre-existed creation, and never came into existence because He existed eternally. It was through Him that all created things came into existence.

This entails a plurality in the Godhead, which is taught even from Genesis, and this also enables God to be a God of Love.

Our names have also been written in the Book of Life belonging to the Lamb, Jesus, from the foundation of the world.

As sinful creatures, this means that our sin must be punished by a Substitute who was human as we are, but divine to be our Saviour.

This required our Creator to add human nature to His divine nature.
Jesus never lost his divine attributes, which provide authority to His teachings on every subject.

Location hidden

#191270 Oct 7, 2013
HUH???

shamma quoted:
When He was born, he was wrapped in cloth, which in the context of the time and place, was burial cloth, as burial cloth was left in mangers.

while in ruth and boaz we read that it is a mariage custom!

Location hidden

#191271 Oct 7, 2013
MAAT wrote:
obscured?
Tell that to the teacher when making a mistake in grammar!
http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinea...
Your whole on Jesus is wrong!
You did not read my posting!
You post bull-crap Matt!

Location hidden

#191272 Oct 7, 2013
MAAT wrote:
HUH???
shamma quoted:
When He was born, he was wrapped in cloth, which in the context of the time and place, was burial cloth, as burial cloth was left in mangers.
while in ruth and boaz we read that it is a mariage custom!
You are an idiot MATT!

Story of Ruth and Boaz
Story of Ruth

And Ruth the Moabitess said to Naomi "Let me go to the fields and pick up the leftover grain behind anyone in whose eyes I find favor. "Naomi said to her, "Go ahead, my daughter." So she went out and began to glean in the fields behind the harvesters. As it turned out, she found herself working in a field belonging to Boaz who was from the clan of Elimelech. Just then Boaz arrived from Bethlehem and greeted the harvesters, "The Lord be with you!". "The Lord bless you!" they called back.

Boaz asked the foreman of his harvesters, "Who is that young woman"? The foreman replied, "She is the Moabitess who came back from Moab with Naomi". She asked, "Please let me glean and gather among the sheaves behind the harvesters."She went into the field and has worked steadily form morning till now, except for a short rest in the shelter.'

So Boaz said to Ruth, "My daughter, listen to me. Don't go and glean in another field and don't go away from here. Watch the field where the men are harvesting, and follow along after the girls."

When she sat down with the harvesters, he offered her some roasted grain. She ate all she wanted and had some left over. As she got up to glean, Boaz gave orders to his men, "Even if she gathers among the sheaves, don't embarrass her. Rather, pull out some stalks for her from the bundles and leave them for her to pick up, and don't rebuke her."

So Ruth gleaned in the field until evening. Then she threshed the barley she had gathered, and it amounted to about an ephah. She carried it back to town, and her mother-in-law saw how much she had gathered, Ruth also brought out and gave her what she had left over after she had eaten enough.

Her mother- in-law asked her, "Where did you glean today? Where did you work? Blessed be the person who took notice of you!" Then Ruth told her mother-in-law about the one at whose place she had been working. "The name of the person I worked with today is Boaz," she said.

Excerpts from the Book of Ruth, Chapter 2 NIV

Location hidden

#191273 Oct 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is good to see you Maat.
Ah HB, long time.
The last of the exclusive club.

Location hidden

#191274 Oct 7, 2013
MAAT wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B oaz
Post babylonic exile added priestly tradition, maybe as polemic against a strict jews only policy.
David the messiah intended.
You didn't read my postings!
You are an idiot MATT!

bmz

Singapore

#191275 Oct 7, 2013
Shamma wrote:
YOU ARE LYING MATT!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

IN JOHN 14 JESUS IS IDENTIFYING HIMSELF AS GOD IN THE HUMAN FLESH ON EARTH!
John 14
New International Version (NIV)
Jesus Comforts His Disciples

14 Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. 2 My Fathers house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.

Jesus the Way to the Father

5 Thomas said to him,Lord, we dont know where you are going, so how can we know the way?
6 Jesus answered,I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know[b] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.
8 Philip said,Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.
9 Jesus answered:Dont you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say,Show us the Father?

21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.

22 Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said,But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?
Shamma,

John 14 is Horse Shit in its entirety!

Jesus simply told the duffers that he was going to die and would go back to the Father. He told them about fully furnished accomodation and that he would come back to take them. This also meant he would come back as angel of death and take them away.

*****This also confirms that people will be resurrected bodily.*****

Any way, he said, "You know the way".

He was simply telling them that the only way to the Father was to die. The dumbest of them all Thomas told him that they did not know the way because the dumb fool did not realize that they had to die first. But Jesus did not show them any way. Instead he said he was the way. The fools should have got the message.

Philip, who was getting terribly bored, asked him to show the Father and Jesus reprimanded him.
Philip did not say, "Yes, Jesus! You are the Father!"

I enjoy this part, which I find very hilarious: "The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.

This is where Judas does his best and tells Jesus,But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?

Here Jesus fails to impress.

Jesus goes off-tangent and totally off-topic like you.

The problem with Jesus was that he spoke like a man with a Ph. D., when he talked to his ignorant bunch of fools.

Nothing but Bull Shit!

Location hidden

#191276 Oct 7, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Your whole on Jesus is wrong!
You did not read my posting!
You post bull-crap Matt!
Oh dear...
My jesus is wrong.
I really zoe dzoay-ed right along.
But when the dr. starts drawing weird conclusions that are down to grammar, it's time for some good old heraclitean logos.

:)

bmz

Singapore

#191277 Oct 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is good to see you Maat.
Good to see you back too, dear HughBe.

Too late for me, friend. Good night here. Have a nice day.

Best wishes
BMZ

Location hidden

#191279 Oct 7, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't read my postings!
You are an idiot MATT!
Tsss, i gave you pointers to show that i'm reading along and for you to compare with the musings of the dr..

His conclusions drop from thin air and are lacking knowledge of hebrew and offer no source for f.i. deathcloths kept in mangers, to name just one.

Stop lapping it up and start using your critical faculties.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#191280 Oct 7, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah HB, long time.
The last of the exclusive club.
Funny and you know that you will always be a part of that club that you speak so eloquently of.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#191281 Oct 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you back too, dear HughBe.
Too late for me, friend. Good night here. Have a nice day.
Best wishes
BMZ
Best wishes, BMZ and it is always good to see you.

Rest well.

Location hidden

#191282 Oct 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,
John 14 is Horse Shit in its entirety!
Jesus simply told the duffers that he was going to die and would go back to the Father. He told them about fully furnished accomodation and that he would come back to take them. This also meant he would come back as angel of death and take them away.
*****This also confirms that people will be resurrected bodily.*****
Any way, he said, "You know the way".
He was simply telling them that the only way to the Father was to die. The dumbest of them all Thomas told him that they did not know the way because the dumb fool did not realize that they had to die first. But Jesus did not show them any way. Instead he said he was the way. The fools should have got the message.
Philip, who was getting terribly bored, asked him to show the Father and Jesus reprimanded him.
Philip did not say, "Yes, Jesus! You are the Father!"
I enjoy this part, which I find very hilarious: "The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.
This is where Judas does his best and tells Jesus,But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?
Here Jesus fails to impress.
Jesus goes off-tangent and totally off-topic like you.
The problem with Jesus was that he spoke like a man with a Ph. D., when he talked to his ignorant bunch of fools.
Nothing but Bull Shit!
Yes it is bull-shit to Muhammadan's that believe Muhammad is a god!
MUHAMMAD MUHAMMAD MUHAMMAD!

Muhammad was nothing more than a pagan desert bandit.
Muslims are insanely in love with Muhammad a rapist, robber, and a murderer!

Location hidden

#191283 Oct 7, 2013
Returning to 7th-century Medina, Muhammad was back on the warpath:

Tabari VII:18/Ishaq:287 "The Messenger sent Abd Allah out with a detachment of eight men of the Emigrants without any Ansari, or Helpers, among them. He wrote a letter, but ordered him not to look at it until he had traveled for two days. Then he was to carry out what he was commanded to do. When Abd Allah opened the letter it said,'March until you reach Nakhlah, between Mecca and Ta'if. Lie in wait for the Quraysh there, and find out for us what they are doing.

'" The letter suggests there was treachery among the treacherous. One or more Muslims was spilling the beans and tipping off the Quraysh before the militants could rob them.

"Having read the letter, Abd Allah said,'To hear is to obey.' He told his companions,'The Prophet has commanded me to go to Nakhlah and lie in wait for the Quraysh." To "lie in wait" was an order to kill.

I present Allah as an authority. Qur'an 9:5 : "When the prohibited months for fighting are over, slay the pagans wherever you find them. Take them captive and besiege them. Lie in wait for them in every likely place."

Abd Allah tells his fellow militants: "The Prophet has forbidden me to compel you, so whoever desires martyrdom, let him come with me. If not, retreat. I am going to carry out the Prophet's orders.'"

Martyrdom - the word that manufactures terrorists faster than the world can rid itself of them, was spoken for the first time. No word has ever held such dire consequences for abused or abuser.

The Islamic concept of martyrdom was twisted. Muhammad took a good word and made it bad.

Prior to Islam, a martyr willingly sacrificed his or her life to save others, not kill them. A Christian martyr sought nothing. Their lives served as a living witness so that others might know the value of their faith. They died with scripture in their hands, not swords.

The Greek word martus, from which martyr was derived, means "witness." Yet at Muhammads direction it came to mean "murderer." Muslims obtained martyrdom by terrorizing others - murdering millions. Muslim martyrs are mercenaries, wielding swords in pursuit of plunder.

I believe that this is Lucifer's signature once again. He is the world's most acclaimed counterfeiter. Martyrdom is good, but not as a pirate. Money is good, but not when it is plundered. Sex is good, but not as an act of pedophilia. Prophets are good, but not when they are motivated by profit. Scripture is good, but not when it's perverted. Prayer is good, but not when one prostrates oneself to the Devil.

Ishaq:287 "His companions went with him; not one of them stayed behind." A second Hadith says: "Whoever desires death, let him go on and make his will; I am making my will and acting on the orders of the Messenger of Allah." Tabari VII:18

"They made their way through the Hijaz until Sa'd and Utbah lost a camel which they were taking turns riding. They stayed behind to look for it. The rest went on until they reached Nakhlah.

A Meccan caravan went past them carrying raisins, leather, and other merchandise, which the Quraysh traded. When they saw the Muslims they were afraid of them. Then Ukkashah [one of the Muslims] came into view; they saw that he had shaved his head, and they felt safer.

The Quraysh said,'They are on their way to the umrah (lesser pilgrimage); there is nothing to fear.'" The pagan umrah had become part of Islam.

However, shaving one's head was used to venerate Al-Lat, not Allah. So the Quraysh were as confused as I am. Why would a Muslim militant venerate a pagan idol while perusing plunder in Allahs name?

Location hidden

#191284 Oct 7, 2013
Continued:
Returning to 7th-century Medina, Muhammad was back on the warpath:

Ishaq:287 "The Muslim raiders consulted one another concerning them, this being the last day of Rajab." Rajab, like Ramadhan, was a holy month on the pagan calendar. Fighting, looting, and general mayhem were prohibited.

It is troubling that the observance of a pagan rite was a limiting factor, while thievery and murder were not.

This says a great deal about the nature of Islam. "One of the Muslims said,'By Allah, if we leave these people alone tonight, they will get into the Haram (the sacred territory of Mecca) and they will be safely out of our reach. If we kill them we will have killed in the sacred month.'" The debate was between paganism and criminal behavior. Islam had nothing to do with Muhammads mission.

Tabari VII:19 "They hesitated and were afraid to advance on them, but then they plucked up courage and agreed to kill as many as they could and to seize what they had with them." This isn't the least bit ambiguous. The first Muslims - Muhammads disciples - were about to conduct a terrorist raid with the intent to loot and kill.

"Waqid ibn Abd Allah shot an arrow at Amr and killed him. Uthman ibn Abd Allah and al-Hakam surrendered, but Nawfal ibn Abd Allah escaped and eluded them.
Then Abd Allah and his companions took the caravan and the captives back to Allahs Apostle in Medina."

Islam had drawn first blood. The score was now Islam 1, Infidels 11. The Hadith says: "This was the first booty taken by the Companions of Muhammad."

Reading the passage carefully, we find there were four Slaves-to-Allah in the raid - two were Muslims and two were infidels. It is yet another drop in an ocean of evidence that Allah was a pagan deity, a common rock idol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Storm Clan (Jun '07) Sat Terry Hiltibidal 3
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Dec 22 thefinestallmoved... 18
torn sash Dec 21 Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov '14 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
More from around the web