Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256284 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190908 Oct 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
Correction, Shamma
Should read:
Now, look at the dung that you picked from the Dunghills!
"The one true God, who "stretched out the heavens alone, and spread out the earth by himself" (Isaiah 44:24), came to earth to save us by living as Jesus Christ."
This is not only dung but also horse shit!
Thanks.
You are ignorant of who Muhammad was.
Muhammad was a desert pagan bandit that formed a religious political religion to rule the world.
The Quran is Muhammad's declaration of war on non-Muslim to gain control of the world.
Allah is a demon from hell and Muhammad is his appointed prophet
Muslims are ignorant of the difference between good and evil,right and wrong.
There is no other God besides God.
Read this link and you will learn who Jesus is.
http://www.whoisjesus.com/whois.html
the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190909 Oct 3, 2013
Yihudit. He who belives in one god. And am not trying to make koran into anything.

The kaba. Have you wondered if the kaba was modeled after the holy of holy. Lol. Am i mistaken to say that before islam or mohamud the kaba was in the hands of the qowarish jewish tribe. Lol.

I really dont think islam or mohamud used any one else book. The ideas in the book are the same ideas his ancestors had. He is not chinese. He is a semite. He cant borrow. Everything is his. You cant make that argument its anoxymoron. If he was chineese then ok. But he is a jew. The son of adam. Being a semite is his buisness and he did his bissness. His worries and torbulations were all for the house of shem. Weather he is a profet or not. He saved his people. Why would some one rise up as a profit in the middle east if he aint got sht to do with the middle east. Mohamud did not look for a monitiestic religion he already belived in one god. He was a merchent. Ask jews arabs and christians, they dont eat each other food or drink or wear each other sht, what kind of effect will this kind of relationship create on the merchent who has to sell his goods, how about the state dependent on there united identity. Fragmentation of ideological difference on one race is what brought about the profet mohamud.

Whats rediculous is chosen people to me not language. Hey i am not the discoverer. I am amazed myself. They could discover latin is constructed. Its all the same to me. Its just creepy because it happened to be a language that the koran was written in so its fkin creepy to me. Thats all.
the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190910 Oct 3, 2013
Its to seeker
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#190911 Oct 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are ignorant of who Muhammad was.
Muhammad was a desert pagan bandit that formed a religious political religion to rule the world.
The Quran is Muhammad's declaration of war on non-Muslim to gain control of the world.
Allah is a demon from hell and Muhammad is his appointed prophet
Muslims are ignorant of the difference between good and evil,right and wrong.
Read this link and you will learn who Jesus is.
OFF-TOPIC AGAIN & AGAIN

OFF-TOPIC like a true Christian, who neither knows how absurd are his gospels nor does he know how to defend his scripture, which is full of deceptive and fraudulent verses.

I had written this:

That lie is a favorite choice of Christians, who have not read all the versions:

Read other translations.

Matthew 26:63-64 English Standard Version (ESV)

"63 But Jesus remained silent. And the high priest said to him,“I adjure you by the living God, tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.”

64 Jesus said to him,“You have said so."

Darby: "63 But Jesus was silent. And the high priest answering said to him, I adjure thee by the living God that thou tell us if *thou* art the Christ the Son of God.

64 Jesus says to him,*Thou* hast said. "

CEV: "63 But Jesus did not answer. So the high priest said,“With the living God looking on, you must tell the truth. Tell us, are you the Messiah, the Son of God?”

64 “That is what you say!” Jesus answered."

Matthew 26:63-64 Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

63 But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest said to him: I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us if thou be the Christ the Son of God.

64 Jesus saith to him: Thou hast said it."

*****Here is the Master Blaster of that lie:*****

"Matthew 26:62-64 New Century Version (NCV)

63 But Jesus said nothing.

Again the high priest said to Jesus,“I command you by the power of the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.”

64 Jesus answered,“Those are your words."

Here, Jesus is saying that the high priest said that and Jesus had not said anything like that.

There is a difference between 'You have said so" and "Yes, it is as you say".

There is another absurdity in those verses: "Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.”

Neither the high priest nor the Jews expected the Messiah to be the son of God!

Can't trust your gospels.

No wonder, Thomas Jefferson wrote:

"The whole history of these books [the Gospels] is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it:

and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine.

In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds.

It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills."

"The one true God, who "stretched out the heavens alone, and spread out the earth by himself" (Isaiah 44:24), came to earth to save us by living as Jesus Christ."

the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190912 Oct 3, 2013
Any one on this thred is here for a reason. If you love god. Here is a gift
KTB. WROTE.
THE 7 SCALE OR MUSICAL NOTES.
C1 D2 E3 F4 G5 A6 B7

K1T1B1. K1T1B2. K1T1B3.K1TB14.K1T1B5.K1T1B6.K1 T1B7
K1T2B1
K1T3B1
K1T4B1
K1T5B1
K1T6B1
K1T7B1

K2T1B1
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB

K3T1B1
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB

K4T1B1
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB

K5T1B1
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB

K6T1B1
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB

K7T1B1.K7T1B2.K7T1B3.K7T1B4.K7 T1B5.K7T1B6.K7T1B7.
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB

7*7*7

A H B . GAVE.
HOLOW GODS NAME. H .
AB. FATHER. HOLLOW GODS NAME. A.
B . PREFIX

A H M . ARE.
HOLLOW GODS NAME. H .
AM. MOTHER
HOLLOW GODS NAME. A.
M. PREFIX. M'KTUBA.

A H L .FOR.
HOLLOW GODS NAME. H.
AL. THE.
HOLLOW GODS NAME. A.
L . PREFIX.
the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190913 Oct 3, 2013
You think i made this sht up. If you dont know what is this what makes you think you know my god.

Alah is great.
the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190914 Oct 3, 2013
K7T7B7 # 343.
KOTOBO#343.
the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190915 Oct 3, 2013
A H B. GAVE.
A . AHL. AF
H. AHL. HOY
B. AHL. BET
AB. FATHER

A H W . HER.THEY.
AW.YES. AIWA.
HW.EVE. H A W A .

A H D. ONE.
A H M . ARE. A D M. ADAM.

AH. PREFIX
KITAB'AHU
KITAB'AHA. And so on.

A jew. Or muslim. Would take this sht seriously. You folks are witnessing a formula after thousands of years.
the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190916 Oct 3, 2013
Good by folks stay good. I am out for ever.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#190917 Oct 3, 2013
the mahdi wrote:
Good by folks stay good. I am out for ever.
Salaamz & salutations Mahdi. NO!? Please say it isnt so! We need such souls as yourself,for you are truely guidance sent from ALLAH! please reconsider. CheerZ
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190918 Oct 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
@ Seeker & Buford aka El Cid
Please let us have your personal views on the current government shut down. Do you think the Republican hags were right in forcing that?
Thanks
BMZ
I've never heard of "the Republican hags," but do tell us your thoughts about this article that relates to Singapore, the place that you call home: http://singaporedissident.blogspot.com/2013/0...

That is, do you agree or not that Singapore "is not really a first world country at all, but a mere tin pot one party dictatorship run by the Lee Kuan Yew family for the last 50 years?"
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190919 Oct 3, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz & salutations Mahdi. NO!? Please say it isnt so! We need such souls as yourself,for you are truely guidance sent from ALLAH! please reconsider. CheerZ
Hey 19,

See: http://www.answering-islam.org/Nehls/Ask/numb...

Location hidden

#190920 Oct 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
OFF-TOPIC AGAIN & AGAIN
OFF-TOPIC like a true Christian, who neither knows how absurd are his gospels nor does he know how to defend his scripture, which is full of deceptive and fraudulent verses.
I had written this:
That lie is a favorite choice of Christians, who have not read all the versions:
Read other translations.
Matthew 26:63-64 English Standard Version (ESV)
"63 But Jesus remained silent. And the high priest said to him,“I adjure you by the living God, tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.”
64 Jesus said to him,“You have said so."
Darby: "63 But Jesus was silent. And the high priest answering said to him, I adjure thee by the living God that thou tell us if *thou* art the Christ the Son of God.
64 Jesus says to him,*Thou* hast said. "
CEV: "63 But Jesus did not answer. So the high priest said,“With the living God looking on, you must tell the truth. Tell us, are you the Messiah, the Son of God?”
64 “That is what you say!” Jesus answered."
Matthew 26:63-64 Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)
63 But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest said to him: I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us if thou be the Christ the Son of God.
64 Jesus saith to him: Thou hast said it."
*****Here is the Master Blaster of that lie:*****
"Matthew 26:62-64 New Century Version (NCV)
63 But Jesus said nothing.
Again the high priest said to Jesus,“I command you by the power of the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.”
64 Jesus answered,“Those are your words."
Here, Jesus is saying that the high priest said that and Jesus had not said anything like that.
There is a difference between 'You have said so" and "Yes, it is as you say".
There is another absurdity in those verses: "Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.”
Neither the high priest nor the Jews expected the Messiah to be the son of God!
Can't trust your gospels.
No wonder, Thomas Jefferson wrote:
"The whole history of these books [the Gospels] is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it:
and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine.
In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds.
It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills."
If Jesus was just a prophet sent to the Jews by Allah, what was the message given to Jesus by Allah to give to the Jews?

And secondly why is Jesus message from Allah to the Jews not recorded in the Jewish Holy Scriptures since the Quran claims Jesus was not the last and final prophet?

In all of the Jewish Holy Scriptures the message of a prophet sent to the Jews by Allah is recorded in their Holy Scriptures, but there is no message from Allah given by Jesus to the Jews recorded in the Jewish Holy Scriptures.

So how can the Quran claim that Allah sent Jesus the Messiah an anointed prophet by Allah to the Jews when the Jews have no record of Allah sending a prophet named Jesus recorded in their Jewish Holy Scriptures?
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#190921 Oct 3, 2013
Mr. Seeker

I do not understand your "Blow hot and blow cold attitude".

Sometimes you get so excited to comment on my post that you almost answer it "word by word".

Then at other times you just throw "tantrums" like a school child and say, I am constantly changing rules.

Your approach to discussion is itself very inconsistent.

Every prophesy which I have picked up from OT books matches and is more complied by our prophet than by Jesus or any other Jewish prophet. It is you who have to change your stand "every now and then" calling Jesus, God of Gods, King of Kings and Lord of Lords at one point and then consider him "prophet like Moses" at next instant.

Jesus' personality is just made like a putty by you people and you can mold him any way you like.

We do not do such thing for our prophet, and use same level of arguments for his life and mission.

What I think about your "tantrums" and "threats to quit discussion" is that because you have no reasonable and logical answer to my posts and that is the case with most people like you on this thread.

I have now discussed this Deut. 18:18 two times, point by point, breaking it into parts and show how every part is fulfilled by our prophet, so completely and so clearly as if this was written specifically for him.

And mind you the prophet and Arabs and most Muslims even were not aware of exact wordings of these OT prophesies, that they "re-arranged" prophet's life history to match with these prophesies.

I have covered almost every part of this prophesy, there are concluding remarks, which Inshallah, I will put in my next episode.

I have sympathy with you and others like you, but that does not mean that truth shall not be told, because it "hurts your sentiments"
the mahdi

Saint Paul, MN

#190922 Oct 3, 2013
Just came back to say this.

The post is to be finished. This is the only place posted. Who knows are here. Its up to you folks to take it to scholors. I am not joking one bit. Who ever is reading this is who knows beside us here. Its not a joke. What is posted is litrally the proof of it being constructed language. I have never met any one in my life who have seen it. Or heard about it. You can sit here and go back in forth with your stupid arguments or you can be part of history.crack a bible. This is like devinchi code, except this is real and is happening to you. THERE IS NOTHING YOU WILL SAY OR DO IN HERE. NOTHING IS BETTER THAN WORKING ON THIS FORMULA. NOTHING.
If you speak heberew or arabic or aramiac using your vowls for the musical notes and the arangments if non of you and scholors unlock it within 7 days , i will be convinced its a retarded world. I know its hard to discover what you dont know, but not to finish a puzzle already discovered and put in your face is pure retardation. I expect this in the headlines in 7 days. If not i will be extra super duper smarter than thisWORKING stupid world. Lol.

AND DONT FORGET THE TWELVE TRIBE OF ISRAEL. LOL.

Location hidden

#190923 Oct 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Mr. Seeker
I do not understand your "Blow hot and blow cold attitude".
Sometimes you get so excited to comment on my post that you almost answer it "word by word".
Then at other times you just throw "tantrums" like a school child and say, I am constantly changing rules.
Your approach to discussion is itself very inconsistent.
Every prophesy which I have picked up from OT books matches and is more complied by our prophet than by Jesus or any other Jewish prophet. It is you who have to change your stand "every now and then" calling Jesus, God of Gods, King of Kings and Lord of Lords at one point and then consider him "prophet like Moses" at next instant.
Jesus' personality is just made like a putty by you people and you can mold him any way you like.
We do not do such thing for our prophet, and use same level of arguments for his life and mission.
What I think about your "tantrums" and "threats to quit discussion" is that because you have no reasonable and logical answer to my posts and that is the case with most people like you on this thread.
I have now discussed this Deut. 18:18 two times, point by point, breaking it into parts and show how every part is fulfilled by our prophet, so completely and so clearly as if this was written specifically for him.
And mind you the prophet and Arabs and most Muslims even were not aware of exact wordings of these OT prophesies, that they "re-arranged" prophet's life history to match with these prophesies.
I have covered almost every part of this prophesy, there are concluding remarks, which Inshallah, I will put in my next episode.
I have sympathy with you and others like you, but that does not mean that truth shall not be told, because it "hurts your sentiments"
What proof do you have that Allah sent Jesus to the Jews as a prophet from Allah?

If Jesus was just a prophet sent to the Jews by Allah, what was the message given to Jesus by Allah to give to the Jews?

And secondly why is Jesus message from Allah to the Jews not recorded in the Jewish Holy Scriptures since the Quran claims Jesus was not the last and final prophet?

In all of the Jewish Holy Scriptures the message of a prophet sent to the Jews by Allah is recorded in their Holy Scriptures, but there is no message from Allah given by Jesus to the Jews recorded in the Jewish Holy Scriptures.

So how can the Quran claim that Allah sent Jesus the Messiah an anointed prophet by Allah to the Jews when the Jews have no record of Allah sending a prophet named Jesus recorded in their Jewish Holy Scriptures?

Location hidden

#190924 Oct 4, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz & salutations Mahdi. NO!? Please say it isnt so! We need such souls as yourself,for you are truely guidance sent from ALLAH! please reconsider. CheerZ
What proof do you have that Allah sent Jesus to the Jews as a prophet from Allah?

Stomper

Rowley Regis, UK

#190925 Oct 4, 2013
Allah is a lullah gande
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190926 Oct 4, 2013
the mahdi wrote:
Am i mistaken to say that before islam or mohamud the kaba was in the hands of the qowarish jewish tribe.
Yes you are mistaken. Have you ever read the story about when the Kaaba had to be rebuilt before the advent of Islam and 4 pagan Meccan tribes were arguing about who should get the honor of putting the black stone back in it's place? They agreed that the first person to go to the Kaaba that day will be the one to decide, and it just so happened to be Muhammad. So what did Muhammad decide? He had them put it on a blanket with each of them holding one corner of it, and they all lifted it up and MUHAMMAD gave HIMSELF the honor of putting it in it's place. The Kaaba was never associated with Judaism and the Jewish prayer direction was never towards the Kaaba, but always towards Jerusalem
the mahdi wrote:
I really dont think islam or mohamud used any one else book. The ideas in the book are the same ideas his ancestors had. He is not chinese. He is a semite. He cant borrow. Everything is his. You cant make that argument its anoxymoron. If he was chineese then ok. But he is a jew. The son of adam.
Muhammad was not a Jew and you don't even understand what it means to be a Jew. According to their religion, they are the chosen people. Being a son of Adam does not make one a Jew or Hebrew or whatever name we want to call it.
the mahdi wrote:
Being a semite is his buisness and he did his bissness. His worries and torbulations were all for the house of shem. Weather he is a profet or not. He saved his people.
Well if he wasn't really a Prophet, doesn't that make him a tremendous liar?
the mahdi wrote:
Why would some one rise up as a profit in the middle east if he aint got sht to do with the middle east. Mohamud did not look for a monitiestic religion he already belived in one god. He was a merchent. Ask jews arabs and christians, they dont eat each other food or drink or wear each other sht, what kind of effect will this kind of relationship create on the merchent who has to sell his goods, how about the state dependent on there united identity. Fragmentation of ideological difference on one race is what brought about the profet mohamud.
Whats rediculous is chosen people to me not language. Hey i am not the discoverer. I am amazed myself. They could discover latin is constructed. Its all the same to me. Its just creepy because it happened to be a language that the koran was written in so its fkin creepy to me. Thats all.
Okay, none of the rest of what you said made very much sense at all. So now I have a better idea of who I am writing to.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190927 Oct 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Mr. Seeker
I do not understand your "Blow hot and blow cold attitude"
Of course you don't, because you can't even understand my explanations of the mistakes in your behavior and reasoning and I don't even expect you to understand them at this point. Read my last two posts to you again and again and again until you actually absorb exactly what I pointed out about your behavior and reasoning. You respond back as though I never explained anything at all. All the more reason to not even bother with you anymore. Perfect confirmation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug 14 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug 7 Trump Rules Zippy 9
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul '17 John 4,952
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Jul '17 aunt jamama 53
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul '17 unserve satan 8199 844
Midnight Man Madness Jun '17 just sayin 3
More from around the web