Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
179,481 - 179,500 of 200,068 Comments Last updated 29 min ago
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

El Cid wrote:
I don't need your links.
Give me your answers via your unused brain.

Why din't BJ marry?

or was he married and the liars "cleaned" him up implying marriage is dirty?
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Bukhari:V1B1N2 "'Allah's Messenger! How is the Divine Inspiration revealed to you?' He replied,'Sometimes it is like the ringing of a bell. This form of Inspiration is the hardest of all and then this state passes off after I have grasped what is inspired. Sometimes the angel comes in the form of a man and talks to me and I grasp whatever he says.'"
Bukhari:V4B54N455 "The Prophet informed us that he had seen Gabriel and he had 600 wings."
Qur'an 2:106 "When we cancel a Verse or throw it into oblivion, We replace it with a better one." [Or:] "Whatever Revelation We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We substitute something better."
Qur'an 16:103 "When we replace a message with another, and Allah knows best what He reveals, they say:'You have made it up.'"
Qur'an 4:82 "Do they not ponder over the Qur'an? Had it been the word of any other but Allah they would surely have found a good deal of variation in it, much discrepancy and incongruity...those who check and scrutinize will know it."
Contradictions in the Quran
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/contr...
http://www.rim.org/muslim/quranproblems.htm
http://carm.org/contradictions-quran
Islam is from G-d because it clearly tells us that BJ is NOT G-d and that there is ONLY one G-d who is not a naked pagan o phallus.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
He was. All Prophets in the Abrahamic religions were always Jews, all throughout their entire history. That's all part of being the chosen people, which Judaism clearly does say. This is why we find no scriptures at all, none, from the descendants of Ishmael, and when it came time for Muhammad to decide that the Arabs should have their slice of the pie in terms of prophets, he had to use the Jewish scriptures as his basis and the Jewish religion because he had no scriptures to work with or use from the descendants of Ishmael. That should tell you something right there. But I know how your mind can block things out, so i don't expect it to tell you anything.
You are an idiot!
Abraham was NOT a Jew you moron.
Prove to me using reliable scriptures.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
As I was telling Shamma, this is exactly how we would expect a little kid to act. The "little kid" signature is all over your posts. Now I can't be positive you are a little kid, but I sure hope so for your sake. But I CAN be positive that you were never an ex Priest. One has to be well educated before they can become a Priest and it couldn't be more obvious that you are not. So you sure do seem like an angry little kid with an obsession for penis and sperm. At some point, you are going to have to tell your parents about this as eventually they will discover this on their own.
Why not try being a big kid instead of being a sniveling little slime ball?

Was the "bread" pumping living tadpole water?

Instead of diverting attention...

TELL US WHERE HE PRODUCED HIS LIVING TADPOLE WATER FOR THE LONELY BESMIRCHED VULNERABLE WOMAN AT THE WELL AND WHAT DID IT LOOK LIKE?

Answer these:

Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:

1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"

2. "I am God!"

3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"

4. "I am God in person"

5. "I am God Incarnate"

……
If a person answers these SINCERELY, they will know that Jesus is NOT G-d.
READ the instructions carefully and answer the questions.
The instructions are very simple...
"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

Show me one law that Jesus gave that creates widows and orphans as does the laws Muhammad instituted in his Muslim religion to kill the infidels?!
BJ had no real authority on earth during his time, you silly Shamma.

Produce some historical records!

It is easier to claim that he was a mythical person.

It seems the Jews insulted him, ignored him, ridiculed him and chased him off to hide behind bushes.

BJ was not in charge of even a corner shop!

How on earth can he give "law" and to whom? To the 12 clowns who fled? NOT a single member of the 12 clowns was a Gentile.

BJ was confusing people with his babble..."I bring a sword...ditch your family and follow me...sell your underpants and buy rusty swords to kick asses unless they happen to be trained soldiers ...then quickly put your swords down and say 'those who live by the sword get kippered by it'.........what a joker!"
BJ was a joker.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

Marriage between a man and a woman was instituted by God with Adam and Eve. Genesis 2:24 states: "Therefore a man leaves his father and his mother and cleaves to his wife, and they become one flesh."
In Matthew 19:4-5, Jesus reaffirms this: "He answered,‘Have you not read that he who made them from the beginning made them male and female,’ and said,‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one’?"!
The Torah does not forbid a man from having multiple wives. Abraham, Jacob, David and Solomon are notable examples of biblical figures who wedded more than one wife.

So why didn't BJ marry?
Where are the missing 29 years of "knowing" women?

Does it tell in your invented "books" for you not to marry more than one woman?
But you are a woman, Shammma.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think ..........
He desperately needs to convince himself that he can "think"!!
A plea for help...because he is unable to properly.

How can a mangod worshipper have a brain?

In the case of SICK SEEKER the SUCKER, his insanity is independent of him being a ONE MAN BAND CHRISTIAN or not. Being a ONE MAN BAND CHRISTIAN merely drove him even more insane or if he is a BORN AGAIN NUT, his initial insanity would be a good reason for his delusion. But I don't even believe he has a brain. It may be possible with an animal brain, but it is impossible for him to be a human as he claims. So if he is willing to lie about that, he is willing to lie about anything. But he would be insane regardless of what religion he ever was.

Part of the reason for his insane, irrational behavior is that he is actually just a disgruntled little kid. I am still very convinced of this. If he is actually an adult, then yes, he is truly and irrationally insane. But often kids can seem insane just because they are kids and don't know any better. And his behavior is pretty much what one could or should expect from an angry, deranged deluded bigoted racist anti Semitic islamophobic disgruntled kid. It matches very very well.He uses words like "logic and reason" as if it some sort of proof for his non existent brain. Who does that but little kids? Little kids also often tell crazy lies like being a rational logical human because they don't have enough experience to know that adults will see through silly little lies like that. If this guy is actually an adult, then I truly, truly pity him. He needs to rejoin his relatives in a chimp land somewhere.
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Alex WM wrote:
Islam is from G-d because it clearly tells us that BJ is NOT G-d and that there is ONLY one G-d who is not a naked pagan o phallus.
Thus saith Alice O'Phallus.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus saith Alice O'Phallus.
Hello Le Dic(khead)..the Warped peasant...

Do you really think that "getting married" is filthy?

Why didn't BJ marry?

Was BJ a FREAK or he was married when he was under 20 and had children?

Who "edited out" his real life history?

Islam is from G-d because it correctly tells you to stop worshipping NAKED pagans.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Ythat
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
BJ had no real authority on earth during his time, you silly Shamma.
Produce some historical records!
It is easier to claim that he was a mythical person.
It seems the Jews insulted him, ignored him, ridiculed him and chased him off to hide behind bushes.
BJ was not in charge of even a corner shop!
How on earth can he give "law" and to whom? To the 12 clowns who fled? NOT a single member of the 12 clowns was a Gentile.
BJ was confusing people with his babble..."I bring a sword...ditch your family and follow me...sell your underpants and buy rusty swords to kick asses unless they happen to be trained soldiers ...then quickly put your swords down and say 'those who live by the sword get kippered by it'.........what a joker!"
BJ was a joker.
That is where you are wrong Alex.
You mind is mindless.
You have not studied the ministry of Jesus.
You are afraid to to do that Alex.
You are Muslim coward Alex!
You are a big tough Muslim with your mouth Alex, but you are a coward to use your brains!
The shit from your ass is over you face Alex.
You are a shit face Muslim Alex that is a coward to your use your brain.
You are scared shitless to study the ministry of Jesus Christ.

You are a Muslim coward!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Jesus did not marry because he was gay like our online homo, Buford (El Cid). LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Jesus did not marry because he was gay like our online homo, Buford (El Cid). LOL.
You are a coward like Alex Joe, you afraid to study the ministry of Jesus Christ!
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

BJ the homo?
It seems he did marry and "knew" a few women but the clueless pagans in their effort to portray a "mangod" chose to censor 29 years from his life.
El Dic's explanation is pathetic...He says "BJ knew he was going to die and that's why he didn't marry or have kids"!!!
Many men married and died by the time they were 30 during those days and BJ was supposed to be 34 (to just under 50)!

El Dic is a woodworking homo.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Buford is a homo...
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are a coward like Alex Joe, you afraid to study the ministry of Jesus Christ!
Hello Shamma!
Tell us about this "great" ministry of spitting in faces, witch doctoring, insulting mother and father, cursing fig trees, misleading peasants, cursing Peter the poor fisherman, cursing religious leaders, riding two donkeys, bringing war & division between families, screaming at G-d, cursing women and their paps, getting guests pissDRUNK by turning pure water into DEMONIC alcohol, seducing lonely women with his living tadpole water pump chatting her up, saying: "Thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband." , insulting Gentile women as dogs until they sat up and begged, misleading men to leave their families, lying that he would just go round the corner and return shortly, creating hatred of Jews over 2000 years, encouraging human sacrifice and cannibalism, insulting and hating gentiles as dogs and pigs, giving a wrong impression about himself thus leading to the MOST SINFUL mangod worship, saying UTTER rubbish like.."If thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into HELL, into the fire that never shall be quenched." [Mark 9:43],
"How can ye escape the DAMNATION of HELL?" [Matt. 23:33]

"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved, but he that believeth not shall be DAMNED." [Mark xvi, 16.],

Believing in demoniacal possession, casting out devils on several occasions!!!

BJ was a clown and there is NO record of any high office held by him and not many with education and brains listened to him.

Sorry Shamma your "god" is a clown.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Shamma!
Tell us about this "great" ministry of spitting in faces, witch doctoring, insulting mother and father, cursing fig trees, misleading peasants, cursing Peter the poor fisherman, cursing religious leaders, riding two donkeys, bringing war & division between families, screaming at G-d, cursing women and their paps, getting guests pissDRUNK by turning pure water into DEMONIC alcohol, seducing lonely women with his living tadpole water pump chatting her up, saying: "Thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband." , insulting Gentile women as dogs until they sat up and begged, misleading men to leave their families, lying that he would just go round the corner and return shortly, creating hatred of Jews over 2000 years, encouraging human sacrifice and cannibalism, insulting and hating gentiles as dogs and pigs, giving a wrong impression about himself thus leading to the MOST SINFUL mangod worship, saying UTTER rubbish like.."If thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into HELL, into the fire that never shall be quenched." [Mark 9:43],
"How can ye escape the DAMNATION of HELL?" [Matt. 23:33]
"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved, but he that believeth not shall be DAMNED." [Mark xvi, 16.],
Believing in demoniacal possession, casting out devils on several occasions!!!
BJ was a clown and there is NO record of any high office held by him and not many with education and brains listened to him.
Sorry Shamma your "god" is a clown.
The only article of faith Muslims are loyal too is making widows and orphans by their mindless murder of innocent people.
How many widows and orphans have your Muslim brothers made today Alex by their mindless murder's?

Muslims talk peace with their mouth and kill with their hands
Every day Muslims are out making widows and orphans by killing innocent people.

You are a mindless evil Muslim Alex.
Those family's that lost their mother's and fathers, and brothers and sisters and friends and relatives by the murderous acts of evil committed by mindless Muslim thugs had a right to life that your Muslim brothers took away without cause.

You preach peace while your Muslims brothers are out murdering innocent people making widows and orphans for the pleasure of your godless Allah that you worship Alex!

You talk with a big mouth Alex but your brain is mindless.
Look around you Alex who will be the next victims of your brothers mindless murder's to please your godless Allah that you worship Alex?
Where where will you Muslim thug brothers strike next Alex?
How many family's will lose their loved ones murdered by your brother thugs Alex?
It seems your godless Allah that you worship Alex has an enormous blood appetite for the lives of innocent people Alex.
MUQ

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Dear Mr, Seeker

If I ask you to define, what are the qualities of a True Prophet of God, our discussion would take another turn.

But believe me, my dear Brother, I do not want to boast, but by whatever means you can establish the authenticity of ANY Jewish prophet, we can use the same Criterion to establish the prophet hood of our prophet.

If someone rejects the prophet hood of our prophet, logically, then he cannot establish the prophet hood of any prophet of God.

But our position is not weakened by you repeating like a parrot that our prophet was not a "True prophet of God"

Our position is same as Christian's with respect to Jesus and Jews.

Jews reject Jesus and his being a Messiah and deny that he is prophecised anywhere in OT books.

While Christians reject the claims of Jews and "prove" that Jesus was a Messiah and Prophet of God and Son of God and one third of Holy Trinity etc.

The same is the case of Christian' denying prophethood of our prophet.

The point is that if you ask any Jews, who was Moses, 99.9% would say a "Prophet of God"

If you ask Christians, who was Jesus, less that 0.1 % would say "A prophet of God".

99.9 % would say, Son of God, God in Human Form, One Person of Holy Trinity, Deliverer of Human king from Sin, and on and one.

And if you ask any Muslim, who was Mohammad, PBUH, 99.99% would say "A prophet of God".

So the criterion of Deut 18:18 about prophet is fulfilled "More" in respect to our prophet than Jesus.

The debate who was More Powerful is not valid at this stage, because it will not serve any purpose.

So I think we have said much more about this subject and we should move to next point, should we?

Do not prolong this discussion, so that other people loose interest.

Since: Sep 13

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
The producer of the anti-Islam film who supposedly converted to Islam did so to save his skin. LOL.
If did such thing to save his skin why actors didnt

Stupid claim

Why he went to prophet grave and he cried there
And he said i feel bad about what I did

It is obviously the writer is layer

Police caught him because he steal the bank

Why he didn't convert

such theif claim islam is not true
And insulted prophet

Theif has no confedential

God want to prove he is layer and even his attitude doesn't honor any one neither his family

Actress said that writer decieved her and he said it is about ancient egyptian

They changed names when they translated it to arabic
In original language there is no name of muhammad

There was name of gorge and they turned it to muhammad in arabic version

But she didn't convert

Layer

You Layer

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
If did such thing to save his skin why actors didnt
Stupid claim
Why he went to prophet grave and he cried there
And he said i feel bad about what I did
It is obviously the writer is layer
Police caught him because he steal the bank
Why he didn't convert
such theif claim islam is not true
And insulted prophet
Theif has no confedential
God want to prove he is layer and even his attitude doesn't honor any one neither his family
Actress said that writer decieved her and he said it is about ancient egyptian
They changed names when they translated it to arabic
In original language there is no name of muhammad
There was name of gorge and they turned it to muhammad in arabic version
But she didn't convert
Layer
You Layer
Muhammad is insult to the human race!
Muslims project their own image of their religion by the murders of innocent people!

Since: Sep 13

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not try being a big kid instead of being a sniveling little slime ball?
Was the "bread" pumping living tadpole water?
Instead ons"
…………………………
Why you don't you write number of lines
If he said I am god then he said I am son of god
Adam was mentioned as son of god (next)
Here describing wards as god
does that mean ward is god and you should worship him
The Word Became Flesh. 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Simply means if wards is god and jesus bringing you god wards through being massanger so he is prophet
If he meant his self as god
So there is something wrong because he said he is not god :
Here Adam is son of god?
Does that mean Adam is god
It is metaphorical not real
If Adam and jesus are son of god that mean they are equal
If they equal they are same
Luke 3:38
Which was the sonne of Enos, which was the sonne of Seth, which was the sonne of Adam, which was the sonne of God.
- King James Version (1611)- View 1611 Bible Scan
the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.
- New American Standard Version (1995)
Prophets all are gods wards they bring to us god ward
We should accept their orders because these orders are god orders
So they are same
You should think if he is god why he said he is not god as line I added previously

Continue to next reply

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••