Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,484

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#190032 Sep 21, 2013
WHO CAN BE CALLED DEEP?

Sri Aurobindo, his spiritual collaborator the Mother, Sage Agastya or someone of this order of Yoga can be considered DEEP....

These abovenamed personalities ascended to the 12th to 15th planes of cosmic consciousness in the Yoga which are the planes of the supramental consciousness-force.

Yes, in Yoga, to rise to the 12th to 15th cosmic planes is a great achievement.

Before these great yogis, Buddha appears a spiritual pygmy.

Buddha could rise only as high as the 4th plane of cosmic consciousness which is pretty low when compared to the 12th to 15th planes.

However, there exist numerous planes that far exceed the supramental planes.

Location hidden

#190033 Sep 21, 2013
Buddha's nirvana is a mere stepping back via trance from the vicissitudes of the frontal personality comprising the human equivalents of the mental, vital-emotional and physical consciousness-force fields. This is an ordinary achievement in the Yoga.

Location hidden

#190034 Sep 21, 2013
ABSOLUTE REST BEHIND THE FLUXES:

1) Most importantly, Buddha saw everything as a mass of ever changing forces without an underlying absolute substratum/source which is the fountainhead of stability from which upon manifestation a series of force fields originate that keep vibrating at typal or at fixed frequencies in decreasing order beginning from the end of the absolute. Being stuck in trying to step back from the fluctuations of the surface or frontal force force fields, Buddha lost sight of the absolute underlying all the various degrees of fluxes of all the numerous cosmic and supracosmic planes.

2) Change can be conceived only with respect to a body that is in a state of greater or lesser change and so it's logical to assume that there exists a state of absolute stability that forms the basis of all the various fluxes manifested from it in descending order. Buddha knew nothing beyond the 4th cosmic plane of consciousness-force and as said earlier the 4th cosmic plane is an inferior plane.

Location hidden

#190035 Sep 21, 2013
LORD BMZ:

BMZ is fluent in Arabic, BMZ is a frequent visitor to the swanky Sea Lounge in the Taj Mahal Palace and Tower Hotel in Mumbai, BMZ flies 1st class to London to ink multi-million dollar business deals with that beggar, Alex, BMZ owns an island in the Indonesian archipelago, BMZ has 4 advanced degrees in Math, Physics, Law and Engineering......

BMZ is a hoodwinking fu-cker! LMAO.

Location hidden

#190036 Sep 21, 2013
I guess BMZ's wife is a hooker but now that her goods are sagging and her apertures dilated no one looks at the ugly Muslim bitch. LOL.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#190038 Sep 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
ABSOLUTE REST BEHIND THE FLUXES:
1) Most importantly, Buddha saw everything as a mass of ever changing forces without an underlying absolute substratum/source which is the fountainhead of stability from which upon manifestation a series of force fields originate that keep vibrating at typal or at fixed frequencies in decreasing order beginning from the end of the absolute. Being stuck in trying to step back from the fluctuations of the surface or frontal force force fields, Buddha lost sight of the absolute underlying all the various degrees of fluxes of all the numerous cosmic and supracosmic planes.

2) Change can be conceived only with respect to a body that is in a state of greater or lesser change and so it's logical to assume that there exists a state of absolute stability that forms the basis of all the various fluxes manifested from it in descending order. Buddha knew nothing beyond the 4th cosmic plane of consciousness-force and as said earlier the 4th cosmic plane is an inferior plane.
You are stuck below the -10th plane.

Cut that bullshit jargon and Yogi's meaningless crap out.

I had already taught you last year that there is no such thing as consciousness-force, BirdBrain.

Consciousness simply means awareness and it is not a vector quantity, Fool!

bmz

Singapore

#190039 Sep 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
WHO CAN BE CALLED DEEP?

Sri Aurobindo, his spiritual collaborator the Mother, Sage Agastya or someone of this order of Yoga can be considered DEEP....

These abovenamed personalities ascended to the 12th to 15th planes of cosmic consciousness in the Yoga which are the planes of the supramental consciousness-force.

Before these great yogis, Buddha appears a spiritual pygmy.

Buddha could rise only as high as the 4th plane of cosmic consciousness which is pretty low when compared to the 12th to 15th planes.

However, there exist numerous planes that far exceed the supramental planes.
Sri Aurobindo and the Mother were both charlatans, who fooled the gullible fools with their incoherent jargon and verbal gymnastics.

Will you recollect that these good-for-nothing Yogis were of no help to you during your crisis, when your master screwed you thoroughly and made you almost unconscious that made you fall down into Infra-mental planes?

You can have levels in Yoga but you don't have any planes in that, Dunce.

And stop using the meaningless and useless words 'cosmic consciousness' and 'supramental planes', which in reality do not exist, Ignorant Fool!

bmz

Singapore

#190040 Sep 21, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful now. We both know that some of the time, you don't even remember saying things, let alone remembering what others say.
Stefano is notoriously famous for making silly statements. I don't have to be careful. The ignorant fool does not even know a word of Arabic.

He makes silly claims too. Finds Trinity very easy to understand but is unable to explain. He does this quite often and chickens out when challenged.

bmz

Singapore

#190041 Sep 21, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Islam has made a mockery of concepts like peace, justice, equality, tolerance, and consent, and that's because its only "prophet" was IN FACT a thief, a liar, a sadistic murderer, a rape enabler (if not a rapist himself, See: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Safiyah ) and a Jew hating bigot.
Tu Quoque!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190042 Sep 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddha is not deep.
From a yogic perspective, Buddha is an average spiritualist.
His typal consciousness is the the 4th plane of cosmic consciousness - quite low in the cosmic hierarchy.
That's because you only understand "forces", but have no philosophical depth where there is introspection into your own motives and thoughts themselves. That's what Buddha was about, and others such as Krishnamurti, Lao Tzu, Confucius, Demello etc...the list goes on, and I fully expect you to see it all as nonsense, because you think the answer lies outside of yourself by gaining bogus special powers over the external world, rather than within yourself where you merely change your perception of existing things and the world changes immediately. You think the world has to change, rather than you, and you need special powers to do this. This is like going to a doctor if you don't feel well and asking that doctor to prescribe a medication for the rest of the world so that you can feel better. That doesn't make any sense when someone puts it that way, does it? If one wants peace, it is far easier to put on slippers than to carpet the whole of the world.

If it doesn't translate into real world formulas and results, you think it is useless. But the ironic part is that all of your efforts have not translated into any real world results either, and they haven't even changed your perspective of the world, and have only given you false expectations that lead to disappointment, and even worse problems. There was an article from Krishnamurti that I posted to you where he clearly explained your goal to master "special forces" and therefore the world around you. And he correctly mentioned that you need to master circumstances of the world via use of "special powers" because you can't accept the world as it is and instead have fears. And fears lead one to desire to control the world outside of them, rather than actually addressing the basis of these inner fears which cause you to need to control the external world, which leads you into false promises that don't end up working, whether that be evil vampire gurus or whatever other story you would like to tell yourself.

That said, I fully expect you to not understand one single word that I just said, and instead it will even fuel even greater negative feelings towards me. But that's not my problem. All I can do is to be totally honest, whether someone likes it or not.

I never expect you to agree with me, nor do I even bother to desire that, as that would be a delusional illusion on my part. I just lay it out on the table
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190043 Sep 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
You've understood nothing about the subject.
Doesn't matter.
I asked you a simple question.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190044 Sep 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddha is not deep.
Of course. Not as far as YOU can tell.
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
From a yogic perspective, Buddha is an average spiritualist.
His typal consciousness is the the 4th plane of cosmic consciousness - quite low in the cosmic hierarchy.
\

Who actually decides all of these planes and their numbers and precedence? And where has it even gotten them?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190045 Sep 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
WHO CAN BE CALLED DEEP?
Who says they do? They themselves? Well Muhammad made claims about himself as well. So who says they were right? I didn't see any miracles from any of these people.
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Who says they achieved this? Were there any other witnesses besides they themselves or was it merely their own claims? I could read all about this stuff, study it, and claim that I have finally achieved it myself. Does that mean I really have, just because I say so, even if I really believe that I have?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190046 Sep 21, 2013
Back to the subject of the thread.
hoo ees allah?
balalalalalalala!!!!
eet all westurn meedea lize an dee jooooz. eet all dare fawlt. eet alwayz ees. eet muss bee.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#190047 Sep 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Consciousness simply means awareness and it is not a vector quantity, Fool!
Another idiot who defines consciousness with awareness. So you don't know Arabic that well and even English. It comes spontaneous to wonder, how is your Farsi?

Wait for a few days or weeks and this fool will deny to have ever defined counsciousness with awareness.

Location hidden

#190048 Sep 21, 2013
Consciousness or awareness inheres in energy and so energy is conscious. The dynamic form of energy is force. Hence, the usage of the term consciousness-force or simply conscious-energy.

Location hidden

#190049 Sep 21, 2013
BMZ,

What do you know about vectors?

Can you derive the dimensions of a simple vector quantity like force?

Is time a vector or a scalar? Why?

Location hidden

#190050 Sep 21, 2013
Intelligence is the result of consciousness or awareness.

Location hidden

#190051 Sep 21, 2013
Consciousness is the quality or state of being aware of an external object or something within oneself.

Location hidden

#190052 Sep 21, 2013
GRADES OF CONSCIOUSNESS:

Depending on the frequency of vibration of the energy field we get different states of consciousness or in other words the different states of consciousness derive from the different rates of vibration of the conscious energy field. So, the degree of vibration of the conscious energy field yields physical, vital-emotional, mental, higher mental, illumined mental, intuitive mental, overmental, supramental and bliss conscious states of existence-awareness among others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep '14 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE