Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256291 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex WM

London, UK

#190066 Sep 22, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I guess BMZ's wife is a hooker but now that her goods are sagging and her apertures dilated no one looks at the ugly Muslim bitch. LOL.
This is how Yogis talk I guess.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190067 Sep 22, 2013
Meanwhile...

http://news.msn.com/world/59-dead-in-kenya-ma...

Kenya's interior Cabinet secretary Joseph Lenku said at least 59 were killed, and 175 injured, when gunmen attacked a shopping mall in Nairobi.
As the attack unfolded shortly after noon Saturday, the al-Qaida-linked gunmen asked the victims they had cornered if they were Muslim: If the answer was yes, several witnesses said, those people were free to go. The non-Muslims were not.

Somalia's Islamic extremist group al-Shabab claimed responsibility and said the attack was retribution for Kenyan forces' 2011 push into Somalia. The rebels threatened more attacks.

Al-Shabab said on its Twitter feed that Kenyan security officials were trying to open negotiations. "There will be no negotiations whatsoever," al-Shabab tweeted.
"The attack at #WestgateMall is just a very tiny fraction of what Muslims in Somalia experience at the hands of Kenyan invaders," al-Shabab said. Another tweet said: "For long we have waged war against the Kenyans in our land, now it's time to shift the battleground and take the war to their land #Westgate."

Hmm...the NON-MUSLIM, or worse, APOSTATE Kenyan invaders must have been attacking and killing Somali MUSLIM civilians in the Mogadishu mall and elsewhere in the caliphate of al-Shabab.

Paybacks are hell!
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190068 Sep 22, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely brilliant, Shamma.
You may have made a tiny typo in 5.
It should read
".....CORRECTLY claimed it was just a mistake and God forgave Adam and Eve....."
Thank you for that post.
This is why we KNOW that the Holy Prophet Mohammed PBUH was,is AND always will be the GREATEST human EVER.
Thanks again.
"I am the GREATEST!" ~ Muhammad Ali
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190069 Sep 22, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you come across Martians who worship Marsus who is God in Martian form?
Poor BJ was a human being who struggled to convince his own people.
Poor Hazrat was a human being who struggled to convince his own people, even after the "Allah" of his invention gave him permission to start attacking caravans and towns for the crime/sin of "disbelief" in his self-professed status as "Allah's" Messenger. His religion, SUBMISSION, has been a bloody and intolerant mess ever since. Just ask al-Shabab.

Paybacks are hell!
Alex WM

London, UK

#190071 Sep 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Stefano is notoriously famous for making silly statements. I don't have to be careful. The ignorant fool does not even know a word of Arabic.
He makes silly claims too. Finds Trinity very easy to understand but is unable to explain. He does this quite often and chickens out when challenged.
LOL...
Isn't it "amazing"?

Stephanie Colonic thinks that she can test your Arabic knowledge with her notes and English-Italian-Arabic dictionaries!

How is she going to do that...? Her English is appalling...and her Arabic knowledge is almost Zero..and god only knows if her Italian is any good!

It is no different to a Japanese person trying to check Stephanie's Italian knowledge with English -Japanese- Italian dictionaries!
Stephanie is a confirmed idiot!
Alex WM

London, UK

#190072 Sep 22, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am the GREATEST!" ~ Muhammad Ali
Hey moron, this is NOT about "I am"!!
This is an established FACT.

We KNOW that the Holy Prophet Mohammed PBUH was,is AND always will be the GREATEST human EVER.

Why haven't you done your home work instead of ducking and diving...?
As you are unable to answer a series of questions due to your reduced mental capacity, I shall ask one question at a time.

A) Why didn't BJ marry?

I have already proved to you that your claim about BJ knowing that he was going to die is a huge red herring!!

According to life expectancy statistics during BJ's time, Men married, had children and died by the time they were 30!

So BJ was a FREAK?

We are waiting.
Alex WM

London, UK

#190073 Sep 22, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Hazrat was a human being who struggled to convince his own people, even after the "Allah" of his invention gave him permission to start attacking caravans and towns for the crime/sin of "disbelief" in his self-professed status as "Allah's" Messenger. His religion, SUBMISSION, has been a bloody and intolerant mess ever since. Just ask al-Shabab.
Paybacks are hell!
BJ's followers read the Gospels "religiously" AND MURDERED millions of Jews who killed their mangod aka BJ!

Poor BJ struggled and ran off without saving or establishing anything.

It took GREAT ST. PAUL to save BJ!

Long live GREAT PAUL.

Why didn't BJ marry?
Oh...he didn't want to pass on his "god" genes to mortals!
What a selfish little boy.
Alex WM

London, UK

#190074 Sep 22, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Hazrat was a human being who struggled to convince his own people, even after the "Allah" of his invention gave him permission to start attacking caravans and towns for the crime/sin of "disbelief" in his self-professed status as "Allah's" Messenger. His religion, SUBMISSION, has been a bloody and intolerant mess ever since. Just ask al-Shabab.
Paybacks are hell!
Who circumcised your mangod?
The chap who circumcised BJ can proudly say "I am the only person who held 'god' by his vitals!!!"
Alex WM

London, UK

#190075 Sep 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
...Adam and Eve are Cast out of the Garden
The Disobedience of Adam and Eve Forfeited the Blessing of Paradise
Eden was perfect, the Garden of the Lord, the Paradise of God.....
Where is Eden?
Please enlighten us Shamma.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190076 Sep 22, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
You've understood nothing about the subject.
Doesn't matter.
LOL!!! right back at you. Just because you or anyone else can make up a whole bunch of completely unsubstantiated ideas and meaningless buzzwords, doesn't mean that anybody is supposed to simply buy into it. Your ideas do not even jive with physics theory, and they abuse it and misuse it. You really would do quite well on the Deepak Chopra forum.

http://discussion.chopra.com/

This is where a lot of people simply make up ideas like yours, so they would be a willing audience for your inventions. And let me know when any of these inventions actually get you somewhere. Then maybe I can take them more seriously. Deepak himself used to claim that one can actually stop or reverse aging by getting in touch with "typal" forces. I saw him on TV recently, and he has aged quite a lot since making this claim. LOL!!!
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190077 Sep 22, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
We KNOW that the Holy Prophet Mohammed PBUH was,is AND always will be the GREATEST human EVER.
RICHARD,

Moe from Mecca was the greatest at what? Terrorizing people? Stealing their stuff? Enslaving the survivors of his myriad assaults on "disbelievers," and all of it at the behest of his sock-puppet "Allah?"

Tamerlane beats your "prophet" on all counts. See: http://asianhistory.about.com/od/profilesofas...
Alex WM

London, UK

#190078 Sep 22, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Back to the subject of the thread.
hoo ees allah?
balalalalalalala!!!!
eet all westurn meedea lize an dee jooooz. eet all dare fawlt. eet alwayz ees. eet muss bee.
Seeker the deranged deluded antisemitic islamophobe is having a break down.

This is what "Christians" in Europe said 90 years ago before gassing them in their millions and even now in many "euro-lands":
"eet all westurn meedea lize an dee jooooz. eet all dare fawlt. eet alwayz ees. eet muss bee."
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190079 Sep 22, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Consciousness or awareness inheres in energy and so energy is conscious. The dynamic form of energy is force. Hence, the usage of the term consciousness-force or simply conscious-energy.
Tell us all about the consciousness that someone has or experiences when they are in a coma. Seems like they have energy or they couldn't stay alive. So tell us all about their "consciousness" while in that state.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190080 Sep 22, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
Why didn't BJ marry?
RICHARD the EX-PRIEST,

It wasn't his calling.

What's your excuse?
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#190081 Sep 22, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Who circumcised your mangod?
The chap who circumcised BJ can proudly say "I am the only person who held 'god' by his vitals!!!"
Al-EX the PHALLUS,

My, you are predictable.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190082 Sep 22, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is Eden?
Please enlighten us Shamma.
Read this post Alex!

By Adam and Eve eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil as suggested by the serpent, they now possessed awareness of sin. God is holy and cannot abide in the presence of sin which causes death. Had they then eaten of the tree of life they would live forever and sin would have no consequence.
Which is an offense against the Holiness and Goodness of God.

The Disobedience of Adam and Eve Forfeited the Blessing of Paradise

Eden was perfect, the Garden of the Lord, the Paradise of God. There was no sin or sickness, no stress or strain: It was heaven on earth. Adam and Eve knew no fear, and their relationship with God was precious and intimate. But as soon as Eve was deceived and Adam disobeyed, sin entered the world and God had no alternative but to quickly move to Plan B. That meant that Adam and Eve had to go. Had Adam or Eve partaken of the tree of life in their fallen condition, they would have forever remained in an unredeemable state.

“Therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. So He drove out the man.”(Genesis 3:23-24)

The Bible states that God originally planted the garden “eastward in Eden.” according to Genesis 2:8, implying that Eden was a larger geographic area than just the garden. After Cain murdered Abel, he “went out from the presence of the Lord and dwelt in the land of Nod on the east of Eden.”(4:16)
So it must be observed that, technically, Adam and Eve still lived in Eden, though not in the garden, and had no access to the tree of life.

God cast them out, expelled them, for their own good and the good of all mankind.

While they were in the garden of God, God provided all, but now, Adam had to till the ground and start from scratch, so to speak. Life would be different from then on and not just due to the increased workload. The Bible states in Genesis 3:21 that God made Adam and Eve coats of skins and clothed them. A blood sacrifice was made for their sin, and they were forgiven.

There was still access to God. God did not abandon them. But the conditions and the rules had drastically changed. The dominion, power and authority that had been conferred upon Adam had been transferred to God's archenemy Satan.

When the Devil tempted Jesus Christ, he could legally offer the kingdoms of the world.“All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.&rdquo (Luke 4:6) Adam had delivered it to the Devil, and was no longer enjoying the role of “prince of this world,” a title now belonging to the adversary.(John 12:31 and 14:30) The one called the serpent in Genesis 3 is called the “god of this age” according to 2 Corinthians 4:4.

Adam and Eve lived long lives and had many children. They also had their share of grief. They lost their first two sons, one murdered by the other, and Cain left their presence and was likely not seen again. However, God made a promise to Adam and Eve, and through one of their descendents (Seth) would come the One who would bruise the head of the serpent, the Promised Seed, Jesus Christ.

Muhammad excepted Satan as God of this world and worshiped Satan as his God.
That's why Muslims reject Jesus as God in human form because Jesus on the cross defeated the power of Satan that was given him as ruler of this world by Adam and Eve by their sin against God.

God forgave Adam and Eve but Satan had to be defeated and his power of as a God on earth had to be destroyed by God.
And God destroyed Satan's power on earth as a God through Jesus.

But Muhammad sold his soul to Satan and ordained Muslims to fight for the cause of Allah/Satan.

Sharia law is Satan's laws, and Muslims are to strive through Jihad to establish Satan's Sharia law on earth.

In the eyes of Muhammad Christians must be destroyed because they follow Jesus[God in human form]
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190083 Sep 22, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
GRADES OF CONSCIOUSNESS:
You should give this answer on your next Physics exam. And do you know what "grade" you would get? F.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190084 Sep 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
We can keep on arguing till cows come home and there will be no end to it.
Sure there will be. It ends now. What a complete sucker I have been to allow you to manipulate this whole conversation and waste such time with you. But as they say, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190085 Sep 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
What the Bible Says about Prophet Mohammad (Peace be on him) Part-7C
Analyzing Deut. 18:17-19 (Contd.)
c. He shall be raised from the “brethren” of Jews.
This is another very clear prophesy, that “the promised prophet” shall be closely related to Jews.
Yes, and Deuteronomy 17:15 isn't telling them to appoint their Kings from fellow Jews, it's telling them to appoint them from their Arab relatives who were pagan at the time. 100% complete nonsense and wishful thinking. This proves to me even more than any conversation with you about this subject is a complete waste of time.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190086 Sep 22, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
The arrow of time moves from past to present to future.
So, any comments?
Yes, read up on physics as they are actually questioning that notion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loner wiccan Oct 1 birdy 2
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Sep 25 de_sheets 3
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Sep '17 dirt reynolds 121
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Sep '17 ABBB 54
the 7 great clans (Jun '07) Sep '17 blessed 479
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug '17 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug '17 Trump Rules Zippy 6
More from around the web