Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 8,950)

Showing posts 178,981 - 179,000 of199,465
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Moses and Muhammad - evil personified, mentally ill sorcerers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Moses and Muhammad were themselves products of incest and so I wonder about the kind of children they had - surely, their progeny must have been as degraded and perverted as they were.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Since marriage is an artificial contract or a mere man-made institution unsupported by natural law, I wonder how adultery can be a sin or a crime. LOL.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

MUQ wrote:
What the Bible Says about Prophet Mohammad (Peace be on him) Part-7A
Analyzing Deut. 18:17-19 (Contd.)
a. He shall be a Prophet :
(He shall be known and shall be famous as a Prophet. In other words being Prophet shall be His Important Quality).
I know many Christians shall agree to the Prophethood of Jesus, just to satisfy this prophesy, but was Jesus ONLY A PROPHET?
No, calling Jesus ONLY A PROPHET is sort of Insulting him!! Because he was Begotten Son of God, God in Human form, one with God in Trinity.
He had come to die for the sins of humanity and save them from that original sin.
So being ONLY A PROPHET is really an insult to him, to equate him with lower people!!
But our Prophet was ONLY A PROPHET and nothing more than a prophet. In the same way Moses was also ONLY a PROPHET and nothing more.
Our prophet made this ONLY PROPHET thing so pronounced that it is part of Islamic creed and that he being a prophet is announced five times from hundreds of thousands of mosques all over the world.
In fact if you say Prophet, the first person people will think will be prophet Mohammad (peace be on him).
So our prophet satisfies this part of this prophesy in a much better way that does the Jesus.
Any Comments Please?
What the Bible Says about Prophet Mohammad (Peace be on him) Part-7B
Analyzing Deut. 18:17-19 (Contd.)
b. He shall be like Moses
(In mission, in duties and in its completion and execution).
I doubt anyone will dare to say that Jesus was like Moses, because according to Christians Jesus is also God, while Moses is only a prophet.
Then Jesus died for the sins of human kind and Moses did not die for the sin of human kind.
Then Jesus entered the hell for three days (after crucifixion till the resurrection) while Moses did not enter hell at all.
Then in Jesus’ law, there is no restrictions on eating and cleaning oneself, where as in case of Moses’ law these things are part of his law.
So there is very little similarity between Jesus and Moses, in their personality, in their preaching, and in their success.
However there is a very strong similarity between Our Prophet Mohammad (peace be on him). And Moses, because of.
1. Both are humans and both are “only” prophets of God.
2. Both were born in normal way from father and mother.
3. Both were married and had children.
4. Both died in normal way and were buried on earth.
5. Both brought law that included fighting with enemies and rules of governing nation.
6. Both law have instructions regarding purity, cleaning and lawful and unlawful foods.
7. Both law have rules regarding punishing criminals and adulterators and adulteresses.
8. Both laws have punishment for apostasy and those who worship any thing other than God.
9. Both’ mission ended in success and both were accepted as Prophets and Leaders during their life time.
10. Both had the Kingdom established on this earth and they were head of that kingdom.
In all of these we find that Jesus was opposite than Moses , whereas Mohammad (peace be on him) was similar to Moses.
So this part of prophesy that “promised prophet would be like Moses” is more applicable to Prophet Mohammad (peace be on him) than Jesus..
Any Comments Please?
1. Muhammad denied that Jesus is the biological Son of God.

2. Muhammad denied that God is a Trinity.

3. Muhammad denied that Jesus was crucified on the cross died for our sin was buried and rose from the dead by the power of God.

4. Muhammad denied that Adam's fallen nature was passed on to us through Adam's sin against God.

5. Muhammad falsely claimed it was just a mistake and God forgave Adam and Eve, and there was no consequence of that mistake Adam committed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Apostasy restricts free will and squashes the free-flow of the mind-matter equation. Apostasy is a misnomer, since, God, according to the perverts, Moses and Muhammad, simply meant choosing one God out of many Gods, so I wonder how switching allegiance from one God to another God be an offense.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Moses and Muhammad were ignorant of the higher laws of nature and being as evident in their teachings and life deeds. Their earth missions were colossal failures since neither could establish the unitary Truth-Consciousness Force in their own small areas of influence nor could they save humanity. Judaism and Islam are the most ridiculed cults and have nothing constructive to offer. Moses and Muhammad failed to eradicate diseases, poverty, death, wars, violence, murders, personality defects and sufferings in their own lives and in humankind nor could they help alleviate the ignorance of humankind via revelations about deep scientific insights about the true laws of nature nor did they have the knowledge needed to introduce technology to make life efficient, networked and comfortable nor could they infuse the unregenerate terrestrial matter with a higher force so as to lift matter out of its unplasticity and unreceptivity to the higher truth forces. Not surprisingly, Jews and Muslims are a most unhappy lot and manifest high incidences of mental and physical illnesses and we see Israel and the Islamic nations in a state of self-destruction.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Muhammad got fu-cked out of existence by dying a most horrible death due to poisoning - a case of "as you sow, so shall you reap"! Good riddance to bad rubbish. LMAO.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Had Moses and Muhammad been around today they'd have been ridiculed and locked away in mental asylums. Talking about lunacy, don't Jews and Muslims show a very rate of mental illnesses on account of their false beliefs and religious-sanctioned incestuous practices? LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

I wonder why Moses and Muhammad, after their passing away, have failed to help their respective communities who have suffered immensely and are at the receiving end - especially the Muslims - till now? LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Where was Allah when the Kaaba was attacked, raped and burnt with its phallic stone reduced to bits on several occasions in the past? ROFL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Since marriage is an artificial contract or a mere man-made institution unsupported by natural law, I wonder how adultery can be a sin or a crime. LOL.
Wherefore they are no more twain,.... They were two before marriage, but now no more so; not but that they remain two distinct persons,

but one flesh; or, as the Syriac, Arabic, Persic, and Ethiopic versions read, "one body": hence the wife is to beloved by the husband as his own body, as himself, as his own flesh, Ephesians 5:28.

what therefore God hath joined together; or, by the first institution of marriage, has declared to be so closely united together, as to be, as it were, one flesh, and one body, as husband and wife are;

let no man put asunder; break the bond of union, dissolve the relation, and separate them from each other, for every trivial thing, upon any slight occasion, or for anything; but what is hereafter mentioned.

The sense is, that the bond of marriage being made by God himself, is so sacred and inviolable, as that it ought not to be dissolved by any man; not by the husband himself, or any other for him; nor by any state or government, by any prince or potentate, by any legislator whatever; no, not by Moses himself, who is, at least, included, if not chiefly designed here, though not named, to avoid offence: and God and man being opposed in this passage, shows, that marriage is an institution and appointment of God, and therefore not to be changed and altered by man at his pleasure; this not merely a civil, but a sacred affair, in which God is concerned.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

El Cid wrote:
I repeat it because you honestly do believe it.
"The shameful part is that the Father deceived Jesus and never told him that he was going to get him killed." ~ bmz,
I had already clarified that by posting the following note:

"I responded to news' post # 189600 on page 8955 in which news wrote:

"Then the Quran says - Allah is the best deceiever (plotter)!!!!"

That is how I ridicule an unintelligent remark and hammer back, when I see such ridiculous remarks coming from a hardcore polemic Christian. You should not feel upset and bad.

You can now stop repeating."

You may go on repeating and I will keep on clarifying.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is how I ridicule an unintelligent remark and hammer back, when I see such ridiculous remarks coming from a hardcore polemic Christian. You should not feel upset and bad.
You can now stop repeating."
You may go on repeating and I will keep on clarifying.
Define plot·ter

/&#712;plät&#601;r/

noun

noun: plotter;&#8195;plural noun: plotters
1. someone who secretly makes plans to do something illegal or harmful; a conspirator.

"the trial of alleged coup plotters"

synonyms:
conspirator, schemer, intriguer, machinator; More

planner

"his fellow plotter was a disgruntled former employee of the mill"

2. a piece of equipment that marks out points on a chart.

As you can see BMZ you are a deceiver your self.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Then how did Jesus become into being if there is no Christian Holy Spirit?

How could Allah say "BE" and Jesus became into existence when Allah does not inter act himself among His creation?

If it was Gabriel that blew into Mary to have Mary conceive by leave of Allah then Allah has a partner in Gabriel with the power to create.

But scripture says Allah does not share His glory with anyone!

So who was it that blew into Mary that allowed Mary to conceive Jesus?
No if and no but!

It is true that the Holy Spirit of Christianity DOES NOT exist. If this thing had existed, John would have written the misinformation in John 1:1 as:

"In the beginning were the Word and the Holy Spirit; the Word and the Holy Spirit were with God. The Word and the Holy Spirit were Gods."

So, John 1:1 shows that there was no Holy Spirit besides God. If it had been there right from the beginning, he would have surely mentioned.

Also, we do not see Jesus talking about the Father and this Holy Spirit throughout his short period of teaching. He spoke only about God and addressed God as the Father in heaven,

If there were two, he would have uttered every time he opened his mouth, "The Father and the Holy Spirit", but he never spoke about it frequently. This shows that there was no Holy Spirit besides God.

God commanded and the zygote of Jesus was formed in his mother's womb. The sperm to fertilize the egg came from her own body system, which was unique. That is why Mary was the miraculous woman, not the child.

Gabriel only passed the message by giving her the good news. He blew nothing.

Yes, Allah does not give His glory to anyone. That was confirmed through Isaiah 42:

"I am the Lord, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images."

So, it was only Allah, who gave life to 'it or that in her", that is the zygote or foetus of Jesus. You can read about the 'it' in following translation by yours truly to show the "it" in 66:12 and my translation is not literal.

"And to Mary d/o Imran, who preserved her chastity, We breathed Our spirit INTO IT, and who believed in the words of her Lord and His Scriptures, and was indeed a devout person."

So, God breathed in or blew in, simply means God gave life to it, the foetus of Jesus.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
BMZ,
It's time for you to go to bed. Don't forget to take your meds that'll cure you of brainwashing, illogic and fanaticism. Bye.
Went to bed just before your verbal diarrhea. Hope all the litter has passed through. Looks like you took an overdose of Senokot.

Take plenty of charcoal tablets and double the doze of Lithium.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let us all know when you are sure, rather than making up whatever you feel like.
No point, because even the Church and the Christians do not know the exact period.

You may find this interesting:

"The Doctrine of the Trinity Christianity’s Self-Inflicted Wound 1994 Anthony F. Buzzard Charles F. Hunting

"Those Trinitarians who believe that the concept of a Triune God was such an established fact that it was not considered important enough to mention at the time the New Testament was written should be challenged by the remarks of another writer, Harold Brown:"

"It is a simple fact and an undeniable historical fact that several major doctrines that now seem central to the Christian Faith – such as the doctrine of the Trinity and the doctrine of the nature of Christ – were not present in a full and self-defined generally accepted form until the fourth and fifth centuries. If they are essential today – as all of the orthodox creeds and confessions assert – it must be because they are true. If they are true, then they must always have been true; they cannot have become true in the fourth and fifth century. But if they are both true and essential, how can it be that the early church took centuries to formulate them?""

N.B: Mark the words:'took centuries' and

"The New Encyclopedia Britannica 1976

"Neither the word trinity, nor the explicit doctrine as such, appears in the New Testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Old Testament:'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord'(Deut. 6:4)... The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many controversies.... By the end of the 4th century ... the doctrine of the trinity took substantially the form it has maintained ever since.""

N.B: The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many controversies.

" The Doctrine of the Trinity Christianity's Self-Inflicted Wound 1994 Anthony F. Buzzard Charles F. Hunting

"Eberhard Griesebach, in an acedemic lecture on "Christianity and humanism" delivered in 1938, observed that in its encounter with Greek philosophy Christianity became theology. That was the fall of Christianity. The Problem thus highlighted stems from the fact that traditional orthodoxy, while it claims to find its origins in scripture, in fact contains elements drawn from a synthesis of Scripture and Neo-Platonism. The mingling of Hebrew and Greek thinking set in motion first in the second century by an influx of Hellenism through the Church Fathers, whose theology was colored by the Platonists Plotinus and Porphyry. The effects of the Greek influence are widely recognized by theologians, though they go largely unnoticed by many believers." "

The Council of Nicaea held in 325 was only about God and Jesus confusion and had nothing to do with the Holy Spirit and Trinity.

Anyway, I can easily knock off the first 400-500 years straight away. Will appreciate if you could let me have the exact year, when Trinity was formally established and substantiate it with a solid evidence.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Define plot·ter
/&#712;plät&#601;r/
noun
noun: plotter;&#8195;plural noun: plotters
1. someone who secretly makes plans to do something illegal or harmful; a conspirator.
"the trial of alleged coup plotters"
synonyms:
conspirator, schemer, intriguer, machinator; More
planner
"his fellow plotter was a disgruntled former employee of the mill"
2. a piece of equipment that marks out points on a chart.

As you can see BMZ you are a deceiver your self.

And now, I can safely say that your Father was the best plotter against Jesus .
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you fluent in Arabic? Not just Koran Arabic but the Arabic language in general.
Yes, and let me have your telephone number and I will call you. You speak in Persian and I will speak in Arabic. Get an interpreter to help you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No if and no but!
It is true that the Holy Spirit of Christianity DOES NOT exist. If this thing had existed, John would have written the misinformation in John 1:1 as:
"In the beginning were the Word and the Holy Spirit; the Word and the Holy Spirit were with God. The Word and the Holy Spirit were Gods."
So, John 1:1 shows that there was no Holy Spirit besides God. If it had been there right from the beginning, he would have surely mentioned.
Also, we do not see Jesus talking about the Father and this Holy Spirit throughout his short period of teaching. He spoke only about God and addressed God as the Father in heaven,
If there were two, he would have uttered every time he opened his mouth, "The Father and the Holy Spirit", but he never spoke about it frequently. This shows that there was no Holy Spirit besides God.
God commanded and the zygote of Jesus was formed in his mother's womb. The sperm to fertilize the egg came from her own body system, which was unique. That is why Mary was the miraculous woman, not the child.
Gabriel only passed the message by giving her the good news. He blew nothing.
Yes, Allah does not give His glory to anyone. That was confirmed through Isaiah 42:
"I am the Lord, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images."
So, it was only Allah, who gave life to 'it or that in her", that is the zygote or foetus of Jesus. You can read about the 'it' in following translation by yours truly to show the "it" in 66:12 and my translation is not literal.
"And to Mary d/o Imran, who preserved her chastity, We breathed Our spirit INTO IT, and who believed in the words of her Lord and His Scriptures, and was indeed a devout person."
So, God breathed in or blew in, simply means God gave life to it, the foetus of Jesus.
Allah was no where around Mary.
Allah sits out side of time and space.
You said that your self.

For Allah to perform that miracle Allah has to be presences.
And the Quran does not say Allah came down from out of time and space to perform that miracle.

Quran 66:12 Sahih International
And [the example of] Mary, the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We blew into [her garment] through Our angel, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures and was of the devoutly obedient.

That verse states: So We blew unto [her garment] through our angel, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures and was of devoutly obedient.
Ir was an angel that blew into Mary instead of Allah, making the angel a partner with Allah, which of course Allah committed Shirk!

Who was that angel?

You cannot bluff your way out of this BMZ.
66:12 clearly states it was an angel that blew into Mary.

So who was that angel?

66:12 clearly shows that Muhammad and his Quran is a fabrication of Muhammad's lies!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Shamma wrote:
Quran 66:12 Sahih International
And [the example of] Mary, the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We blew into [her garment] through Our angel, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures and was of the devoutly obedient.

That verse states: So We blew unto [her garment] through our angel, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures and was of devoutly obedient.

Ir was an angel that blew into Mary instead of Allah, making the angel a partner with Allah, which of course Allah committed Shirk!

Who was that angel?

You cannot bluff your way out of this BMZ.

66:12 clearly states it was an angel that blew into Mary.
66:12 does not talk about any angel.

I have already told you that there are a few poor and bad translations of Qur'aan and two of them were done by Hilali & Khan and Saheeh International.

If you want to follow Saheeh International and the other, it would then mean that Gabriel lifted up the garments, blew and shoved the Holy Spirit of Christianity in, through the vagina.

This is getting hilarious and absurd!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 178,981 - 179,000 of199,465
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••