Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,454

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#189948 Sep 20, 2013
Seeker wrote:
So now it's 500 years. Your figures keep changing.
Nobody is sure. What is sure is that it was definitely not there for the 1st 400 years.

Depends upon which Council you take. When was the last important Council held. 561 AD, is it?

It was definitely just before the arrival of our Prophet, because he was the first one to refute it through Qur'aan.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#189950 Sep 20, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant common ex Muslims like the ones that I talked to on the council of ex Muslims forum. They all say that this is why Muslims think it is ok to be tricky.
Oh, that is a hilarious lot. Most of them are also ignorant fools. Only Omar aka Hasan and Sahara appeared to be genuine ex-Muslims. Remember both could not stand the lies against Islam and the Muslims and left FFI?

Seeker, one who claims to be an ex-Muslim, must be able to show that one knows about Islam.

Most of all these so-called ex-Muslims fail to show that they were.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#189951 Sep 20, 2013
BMZ,

It's time for you to go to bed. Don't forget to take your meds that'll cure you of brainwashing, illogic and fanaticism. Bye.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#189952 Sep 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Trinity is not there in the Scripture.
It is a post-Jesus crude derivative. God never revealed that filth, Shamma.
Then how did Jesus become into being if there is no Christian Holy Spirit?
How could Allah say "BE" and Jesus became into existence when Allah does not inter act himself among His creation?
If it was Gabriel that blew into Mary to have Mary conceive by leave of Allah then Allah has a partner in Gabriel with the power to create.
But scripture says Allah does not share His glory with anyone!
So who was it that blew into Mary that allowed Mary to conceive Jesus?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#189954 Sep 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
WORDS OF GAUTAM SIDDHARTHA - THE BUDDHA:
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
True true.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#189955 Sep 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is sure. What is sure is that it was definitely not there for the 1st 400 years.
Well let us all know when you are sure, rather than making up whatever you feel like.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#189956 Sep 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that is a hilarious lot. Most of them are also ignorant fools.
Of course they are, because they saw through Islam. And most of them were actually born Muslims and said that the only reason they left was because for the first time in their life, they actually decided to actually study the religion that they were indoctrinated into.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Omar aka Hasan and Sahara appeared to be genuine ex-Muslims. Remember both could not stand the lies against Islam and the Muslims and left FFI?
Seeker, one who claims to be an ex-Muslim, must be able to show that one knows about Islam.
Oh they know about it alright and often can correct you. You should go to that forum and see how you make out when they know Arabic as well as you do, and none of your excuses will work. I've been there and have seen it, and that's how I know all of the games that Muslims actually play. A Muslim's worst nightmare is an ex Muslim that knows Arabic and can catch them in the games that they play.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#189957 Sep 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
BMZ,
It's time for you to go to bed. Don't forget to take your meds that'll cure you of brainwashing, illogic and fanaticism. Bye.
He won't respond to you, unless of course someone says that he won't respond like I just did. Now he will respond since I said that. Otherwise, he would pretend you never said that. But the Muslims here encourage you and wish you well merely because they want you on their side. That's the same thing they pull with Jimmie Roswell.

Hope you are wise enough to see that. You may hate me, but I will never try to manipulate you or anyone for my own purposes. So you can hate me all you want, but I am honest and I always say exactly what I mean, whether you agree with it or not, and I don't even need you for an ally so that I have to manipulate you to be one. For as much as you hate me, just think about it for a moment. These are very very opportunistic, dishonest people. Hate me all you want, but you will know exactly where I stand.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#189958 Sep 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I responded to news' post # 189600 on page 8955 in which news wrote:
"Then the Quran says - Allah is the best deceiever (plotter)!!!!"
That is how I ridicule an unintelligent remark and hammer back, when I see such ridiculous remarks coming from a hardcore polemic Christian. You should not feel upset and bad.
You can now stop repeating.
I repeat it because you honestly do believe it.

"The shameful part is that the Father deceived Jesus and never told him that he was going to get him killed." ~ bmz,

Location hidden

#189959 Sep 20, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>

True true.
Not very true.

We don't know the given context and why the Buddha made such a comment about living in the present that clearly is a half-baked solution to dealing with life.

More on this, later.

Location hidden

#189960 Sep 20, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>

He won't respond to you, unless of course someone says that he won't respond like I just did. Now he will respond since I said that. Otherwise, he would pretend you never said that. But the Muslims here encourage you and wish you well merely because they want you on their side. That's the same thing they pull with Jimmie Roswell.

Hope you are wise enough to see that. You may hate me, but I will never try to manipulate you or anyone for my own purposes. So you can hate me all you want, but I am honest and I always say exactly what I mean, whether you agree with it or not, and I don't even need you for an ally so that I have to manipulate you to be one. For as much as you hate me, just think about it for a moment. These are very very opportunistic, dishonest people. Hate me all you want, but you will know exactly where I stand.
You lack intelligence.

Anyway, good luck.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#189961 Sep 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeker,
I have had the fun and pleasure with men like Ali Sina, Haik Monsieur aka Khalil, Kamran Mirza, Abul Kasem and many others and I found them to be ignorant fools.
Even Ali Sina and Abul Kasem agreed that they do not understand a word of Arabic and discuss through translations in English. That makes them incompetent fools. But they are okay with you because you too discuss through translations in English.
Are you fluent in Arabic? Not just Koran Arabic but the Arabic language in general.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#189962 Sep 20, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got done explaining to you for the fifth time why any serious debate with someone who thinks like you is pointless, and you even ignore that as well. There is no such thing as consistency within you, and one cannot have a debate with someone who cannot be consistent. You can't just apply one set of rules, when it suits your needs, and then change the rules when it suits your needs. For example, with Isaiah 9:6, you said it is talking about something that will happen in Isaiah's lifetime. But then, when it came to a prophecy that you think is about Muhammad, you acknowledged that it could have been talking about Solomon, but said that would be too soon and Solomon came too soon to be a fulfillment of that prophecy. Presto!! Allah Kazam!!! The rules change just when you need them to.
And for the fact that you can't even recognize your own inconsistencies where you change the rules to one thing if you think it will suit your needs, and change them again when you think it suits your needs, means that there cannot be any sort of truly rational discussion with you that will ever lead anywhere. If the bar keeps moving, how can any fruitful discussion ever take place when you can merely move the bar to whatever you need it to be?
Why don't you just continue the discussion with El Cid, until he learns the same thing about you and bags out on it as well?
Talking about consistency, are you?

You who change your stance every now and then, PROVING Jesus, where there is none and then deny our prophet when the reference is much more clear?

And you misquote, it was not Isaiah 9:6, but Isaiah 14:7, where the period itself was specified in the book itslef, not by me, but by Isaiah!!

And you ignored all that and said that it talks about a boy born 800 years after writing.

While in the case of "Comforter", you insist that he "must come" during the life time of Apostles of Jesus. And you say I am not consistent!!

The point is that, you people change your rules with each and every prophesy and are never consistent.

Look at this Deut. 18:18, there is no way that it refers to Jesus, but see the twists and turns which you people do to paste it on Jesus.

How you "prove" that Jesus was like Moses.

How you "confirm" that Jesus was a prophet (while on other forums, you say, He was God, He was Son of God, being just a prophet is a minor thing for him), but when it comes to Deut. 18:18, you blow up his "Prophet" part.

And you say, I am not consistent!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#189963 Sep 20, 2013
What the Bible Says about Prophet Mohammad (Peace be on him) Part-7A

Analyzing Deut. 18:17-19 (Contd.)

a. He shall be a Prophet :

(He shall be known and shall be famous as a Prophet. In other words being Prophet shall be His Important Quality).

I know many Christians shall agree to the Prophethood of Jesus, just to satisfy this prophesy, but was Jesus ONLY A PROPHET?

No, calling Jesus ONLY A PROPHET is sort of Insulting him!! Because he was Begotten Son of God, God in Human form, one with God in Trinity.

He had come to die for the sins of humanity and save them from that original sin.

So being ONLY A PROPHET is really an insult to him, to equate him with lower people!!

But our Prophet was ONLY A PROPHET and nothing more than a prophet. In the same way Moses was also ONLY a PROPHET and nothing more.

Our prophet made this ONLY PROPHET thing so pronounced that it is part of Islamic creed and that he being a prophet is announced five times from hundreds of thousands of mosques all over the world.

In fact if you say Prophet, the first person people will think will be prophet Mohammad (peace be on him).

So our prophet satisfies this part of this prophesy in a much better way that does the Jesus.

Any Comments Please?

What the Bible Says about Prophet Mohammad (Peace be on him) Part-7B

b. He shall be like Moses

(In mission, in duties and in its completion and execution).

I doubt anyone will dare to say that Jesus was like Moses, because according to Christians Jesus is also God, while Moses is only a prophet.

Then Jesus died for the sins of human kind and Moses did not die for the sin of human kind.

Then Jesus entered the hell for three days (after crucifixion till the resurrection) while Moses did not enter hell at all.

Then in Jesus’ law, there is no restrictions on eating and cleaning oneself, where as in case of Moses’ law these things are part of his law.

So there is very little similarity between Jesus and Moses, in their personality, in their preaching, and in their success.

However there is a very strong similarity between Our Prophet Mohammad (peace be on him). And Moses, because of.

1. Both are humans and both are “only” prophets of God.

2. Both were born in normal way from father and mother.

3. Both were married and had children.

4. Both died in normal way and were buried on earth.

5. Both brought law that included fighting with enemies and rules of governing nation.

6. Both law have instructions regarding purity, cleaning and lawful and unlawful foods.

7. Both law have rules regarding punishing criminals and adulterators and adulteresses.

8. Both laws have punishment for apostasy and those who worship any thing other than God.

9. Both’ mission ended in success and both were accepted as Prophets and Leaders during their life time.

10. Both had the Kingdom established on this earth and they were head of that kingdom.

In all of these we find that Jesus was opposite than Moses , whereas Mohammad (peace be on him) was similar to Moses.
So this part of prophesy that “promised prophet would be like Moses” is more applicable to Prophet Mohammad (peace be on him) than Jesus..

Any Comments Please?

Location hidden

#189964 Sep 20, 2013
Moses and Muhammad - evil personified, mentally ill sorcerers.

Location hidden

#189965 Sep 20, 2013
Moses and Muhammad were themselves products of incest and so I wonder about the kind of children they had - surely, their progeny must have been as degraded and perverted as they were.

Location hidden

#189966 Sep 20, 2013
Since marriage is an artificial contract or a mere man-made institution unsupported by natural law, I wonder how adultery can be a sin or a crime. LOL.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#189967 Sep 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
What the Bible Says about Prophet Mohammad (Peace be on him) Part-7A
a. He shall be a Prophet :
(He shall be known and shall be famous as a Prophet. In other words being Prophet shall be His Important Quality).
I know many Christians shall agree to the Prophethood of Jesus, just to satisfy this prophesy, but was Jesus ONLY A PROPHET?
No, calling Jesus ONLY A PROPHET is sort of Insulting him!! Because he was Begotten Son of God, God in Human form, one with God in Trinity.
He had come to die for the sins of humanity and save them from that original sin.
So being ONLY A PROPHET is really an insult to him, to equate him with lower people!!
But our Prophet was ONLY A PROPHET and nothing more than a prophet. In the same way Moses was also ONLY a PROPHET and nothing more.
Our prophet made this ONLY PROPHET thing so pronounced that it is part of Islamic creed and that he being a prophet is announced five times from hundreds of thousands of mosques all over the world.
In fact if you say Prophet, the first person people will think will be prophet Mohammad (peace be on him).
So our prophet satisfies this part of this prophesy in a much better way that does the Jesus.
Any Comments Please?
What the Bible Says about Prophet Mohammad (Peace be on him) Part-7B
b. He shall be like Moses
(In mission, in duties and in its completion and execution).
I doubt anyone will dare to say that Jesus was like Moses, because according to Christians Jesus is also God, while Moses is only a prophet.
Then Jesus died for the sins of human kind and Moses did not die for the sin of human kind.
Then Jesus entered the hell for three days (after crucifixion till the resurrection) while Moses did not enter hell at all.
Then in Jesus’ law, there is no restrictions on eating and cleaning oneself, where as in case of Moses’ law these things are part of his law.
So there is very little similarity between Jesus and Moses, in their personality, in their preaching, and in their success.
However there is a very strong similarity between Our Prophet Mohammad (peace be on him). And Moses, because of.
1. Both are humans and both are “only” prophets of God.
2. Both were born in normal way from father and mother.
3. Both were married and had children.
4. Both died in normal way and were buried on earth.
5. Both brought law that included fighting with enemies and rules of governing nation.
6. Both law have instructions regarding purity, cleaning and lawful and unlawful foods.
7. Both law have rules regarding punishing criminals and adulterators and adulteresses.
8. Both laws have punishment for apostasy and those who worship any thing other than God.
9. Both’ mission ended in success and both were accepted as Prophets and Leaders during their life time.
10. Both had the Kingdom established on this earth and they were head of that kingdom.
In all of these we find that Jesus was opposite than Moses , whereas Mohammad (peace be on him) was similar to Moses.
So this part of prophesy that “promised prophet would be like Moses” is more applicable to Prophet Mohammad (peace be on him) than Jesus..
Any Comments Please?
1. Muhammad denied that Jesus is the biological Son of God.

2. Muhammad denied that God is a Trinity.

3. Muhammad denied that Jesus was crucified on the cross died for our sin was buried and rose from the dead by the power of God.

4. Muhammad denied that Adam's fallen nature was passed on to us through Adam's sin against God.

5. Muhammad falsely claimed it was just a mistake and God forgave Adam and Eve, and there was no consequence of that mistake Adam committed.

Location hidden

#189968 Sep 20, 2013
Apostasy restricts free will and squashes the free-flow of the mind-matter equation. Apostasy is a misnomer, since, God, according to the perverts, Moses and Muhammad, simply meant choosing one God out of many Gods, so I wonder how switching allegiance from one God to another God be an offense.

Location hidden

#189969 Sep 20, 2013
Moses and Muhammad were ignorant of the higher laws of nature and being as evident in their teachings and life deeds. Their earth missions were colossal failures since neither could establish the unitary Truth-Consciousness Force in their own small areas of influence nor could they save humanity. Judaism and Islam are the most ridiculed cults and have nothing constructive to offer. Moses and Muhammad failed to eradicate diseases, poverty, death, wars, violence, murders, personality defects and sufferings in their own lives and in humankind nor could they help alleviate the ignorance of humankind via revelations about deep scientific insights about the true laws of nature nor did they have the knowledge needed to introduce technology to make life efficient, networked and comfortable nor could they infuse the unregenerate terrestrial matter with a higher force so as to lift matter out of its unplasticity and unreceptivity to the higher truth forces. Not surprisingly, Jews and Muslims are a most unhappy lot and manifest high incidences of mental and physical illnesses and we see Israel and the Islamic nations in a state of self-destruction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE