Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 230958 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#189295 Sep 16, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeker the sucker is an arrogant blasphemer.
You have warned him several times, Rabbee.
What makes him ignore you?
rabbee: what makes any blasphemer, too self important refuse to listen.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#189296 Sep 16, 2013
Questions for Muslims,

By how many things in all of creation did Muhammad swear?

Was Jesus wrong when he forbade swearing on anything at all?
Eric

Roselle, IL

#189297 Sep 16, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Jimmie? Who is this Jimmie? I simply wondered if GOD cared about the hyphen. You assured me that GOD did indeed care about the NAME that must not be destroyed, which is why the HYPHEN makes GOD's name IMPERVIOUS to destruction!!!!!
Damn, what a blessing....
Jimmie C Boswell a/k/a Rabbee yehoshooah adam

Where have you been? See post no. 1 of this thread. Jimmie/Rabbee started this mess.

YOU started this topic by criticizing him not for his content but because of his method of presenting the name of G-d. That was like your lowering your discourse to vulgarities with me.
Alex WM

London, UK

#189298 Sep 16, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Jesus tell Satan that he was the Son of Man? I couldn't find that part.
BJ the Jewish person was not into using pagan upper cases!
What the heck is "SSSSSS"on of "MMMMMM"an?
It is son of man..or..son of adam...bani/u adam...meaning humankind....human being/s.
There is NO SSSSSSon of God either!!
son of God for all intents and purposes should be a creation of God or at best a pious godly person.
Lies upon lies....to promote a naked pagan.

Now back to my unanswered questions:
A)Is BJ(biblical Jesus) "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?
(who is BJ's daddy? God or god the father?)

B)
……
If a person answers these SINCERELY, they will know that Jesus is NOT G-d.
READ the instructions carefully and answer the questions.
The instructions are very simple...
"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………
Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

C) Is Jesus "fully man and fully God"?

D) Define "Trinity" in your own words.

E) Here is a further Trinity conundrum:
Where was god the father when BJ was on earth?
Where was god the ghost when BJ was on earth?
Where was god the son when BJ was on earth (this question may sound weird but there is a reason for it!)?

Where is god the father right now?
Where is god the ghost/spirit right now?
Where is god the son right now?
Alex WM

London, UK

#189299 Sep 16, 2013
El Cid wrote:
What is God's name?
Hey sicko...in your case ....it is BJ!
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#189300 Sep 16, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell is a Christian idea adopted from the pagan Romans/Greeks. Compare the Aeneid with the Divine Comedy.
But, Christians are allowed to adopt the pagan idea of Hell. That is their right.
http://www.myjewishlearning.co m/beliefs/Theology/Afterlife_a nd_Messiah/Life_After_Death/He aven_and_Hell.shtml
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#189301 Sep 16, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sicko...in your case ....it is BJ!
And you're jealous.
Alex WM

London, UK

#189302 Sep 16, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't answer my questions.
Take your meds.
Answer was given but you are a clueless fool who is is unable to answer a SINGLE question properly. Not interested in the links you provide, but more interested in the absence of synaptic link in your brainless head!
Answer these if you have a brain:
A)Is BJ(biblical Jesus) "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?
B)
……
"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………
Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
Where was god the son when BJ was on earth (this question may sound weird but there is a reason for it!)?
Alex WM

London, UK

#189303 Sep 16, 2013
El Cid wrote:
Questions for Muslims,
By how many things in all of creation did Muhammad swear?
Was Jesus wrong when he forbade swearing on anything at all?
Prove to us that Muhammed PBUH swore!
You really are a moron.
While checking for that...tell us about 29 years of naughty BJ's life.
Why didn't BJ marry?
Was he a FREAK?
Your "holy" books say that he was circumcised when he was 8 days old, which means he was able to "marry"!
By not marrying he committed a SIN!
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#189304 Sep 16, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer was given but you are a clueless fool who is is unable to answer a SINGLE question properly. Not interested in the links you provide, but more interested in the absence of synaptic link in your brainless head!
Answer these if you have a brain:
B)
……
…………………………
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
Hmm... Jesus is not God because you say he isn't, the clear and compelling evidence being what it is, right?

If only you were G-d...
Alex WM

London, UK

#189305 Sep 16, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>And you're jealous.
Why didn't BJ marry?

Marriage is a good deed.

By DELIBERATELY not marrying the women he "knew", BJ committed GRAVE sins!

BJ should have married Mary Magda after "saving & knowing" her, the poor woman at the well who was seduced into drinking his "living" (tadpole) water and even the poor woman who was happy to take "doggy" position as long as he cured her daughter after he called her a "doggie the gentile"!!

BJ was a SINNER.

Get used to it!!!

Answer these:

B)
……
…………………………
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"

Eric

Roselle, IL

#189306 Sep 16, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your scriptural reference wasn't correct. I think that name of your god which is YHVH and not the word god, is the one to preserve and since the Jews have forgotten the vowels to insert there, the name is already destroyed.
Since the name of your lord is YHVH and you want to protect it by not using the vowels why then you protect the title of it which is the word god with a hyphen but you don't do the same with words like hashem, adonai etc?
There are no vowels to insert. What you see is what you get. Words like HaShem, adonai, etc. are not the name and do not need protection.

When you refer to the Christian deity when speaking with people of your nation, what name do you use? Do you use the Latin because that is the name used by Roman Catholics in their original scriptures? Do you use the Greek, because that is the language of the New Testament authors? Do you use Hebrew, because that is the language of the "Old Testament" authors? OR DO YOU USE ITALIAN BECAUSE THAT IS THE VERNACULAR OF THE PEOPLE WITH WHOM YOU ARE CONVERSING?
Alex WM

London, UK

#189307 Sep 16, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>And you're jealous.
Why didn't BJ marry?

Marriage is a good deed.

BJ should have married Mary Magda after "saving & knowing" her, the poor woman at the well who was seduced into drinking his "living" (tadpole) water and even the poor woman who was happy to take "doggy" position as long as he cured her daughter after he called her a "doggie the gentile"!!

BJ was a SINNER.

Get used to it!!!
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#189308 Sep 16, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove to us that Muhammed PBUH swore!
Qur'an 91:1 "I swear by the sun and its brilliance, and by the moon when she follows him."
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#189309 Sep 16, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't BJ marry?
It wasn't his calling.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#189310 Sep 16, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't BJ marry?
Marriage is a good deed.
BJ was a SINNER.
Get used to it!!!
You're a liar.
Alex WM

London, UK

#189311 Sep 16, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what makes any blasphemer, too self important refuse to listen.
Yes Rabbee, he is full of self importance and refuses to listen.
I wish seeker the sucker follows a very simple rule.
God gave humans 2 ears and 1 mouth.
If seeker/sucker uses them in the right proportion he will start to rejoin the human race!
Now he appears to be a freak with 1 ear and 2 mouths!
Thank you Rabbee.
Alex WM

London, UK

#189312 Sep 16, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar.
Prove it by providing the missing years of the hot blooded Jewish MAN BJ.
Otherwise, get used to the idea of MEN using the appendages that God has given them, unless they are FREAKS (like you?)!

Why didn't BJ marry?
Marriage is a good deed.
BJ was a SINNER.
Get used to it!!!
Alex WM

London, UK

#189313 Sep 16, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't his calling.
PROVE to us!
When did G-d tell BJ NOT to marry?
Alex WM

London, UK

#189314 Sep 16, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Qur'an 91:1 "I swear by the sun and its brilliance, and by the moon when she follows him."
Who is swearing?
God or the Holy Prophet of God?
If "god" can come as naked pagan and seduce women why can't he swear!
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) 11 hr juicy 12
News Pagans Out Of The 'Broom Closet' In Southwest R... (Jan '10) Wed Kathwynn 241
News The Episcopal Church, Wiccans, and the Divine F... (Mar '10) Tue Really 64
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Aug 31 thetruth 14,715
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Aug 29 thetruth 59
Doris w/ Spells4free Aug 25 Redd 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 19 Dude 12
More from around the web