Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,454

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188978 Sep 14, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: like calling yourself, something you ain't - a christian or the truth.
I don't call myself anything, except for someone who believes that Jesus was legit and tries to follow what he said. Period. So you are wrong once again. YOU are the one who calls yourself things, and they are ridiculous things. Just look at your stupid screen name and nobody has to look any further, Jimmie.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and no G-D does not make allowances for mental illnesses.
Then you are in a heck of a lot of trouble.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY commanded the death of more than 50million, mentally ill in wwii. and over 100,000, mentally ill in syria. and over 3,000 in 9/11. and about 70,000, at mt seeanee.
and if your not careful here, you or your family could be next.
Oh, and here come the threats again. Not just to me, but my family also. You are a pathetic disgrace.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188979 Sep 14, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: don't need a projector, once G-D gives the judgment of this whole world. and your all too busy proving G-D, right about all of you.
That might be true if your delusions were true, but they are not. And even the Torah itself proves that, and you know exactly what I am talking about and you dishonestly try to sweep that under the rug. Face it Jimmie, the Torah itself contradicts your inventions. You simply make up things and meanings that are not actually in the Torah.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188980 Sep 14, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
...This mistake is still followed by the most of the Jews of today.
Anyway, you're right, what's the matter for a creator if one says g-d, god, YHVH or YAHVEH? Nothing, nothing at all. They are man's rules.
Do I detect a fascist tone here when a closet catholic (?ex)fascist calls it a mistake?
The "Christians" have always forced their religion on Jews and others.

The Jews steadfastly defended their faith despite the murdering Christians under many banners including Nazism and Fascism.

Thank God for the surviving Jews who are living proof that the Messiah will never be asked a silly question like
"Are you the Messiah,(COMMA!!) Son of God"?
Alex WM

London, UK

#188981 Sep 14, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite stupid and ignorant, but that's a known fact here. Death sentence has never reduced any crime.
The closet catholic creep is back.
Let's ask the coward the questions that make him run away..

A)Is BJ(biblical Jesus) "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?
(who is BJ's daddy? God or god the father?)

B)
……
If a person answers these SINCERELY, they will know that Jesus is NOT G-d.
READ the instructions carefully and answer the questions.
The instructions are very simple...
"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………
Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

C) Is Jesus "fully man and fully God"?

D) Define "Trinity" in your own words.

E) Here is a further Trinity conundrum:
Where was god the father when BJ was on earth?
Where was god the ghost when BJ was on earth?
Where was god the son when BJ was on earth (this question may sound weird but there is a reason for it!)?

Where is god the father right now?
Where is god the ghost/spirit right now?
Where is god the son right now?
Alex WM

London, UK

#188982 Sep 14, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Damnit, Jew, I never said that you can't practice your faith as you wish.
WOW!!
The fanatic is ready to kill more Jews who deny his mangod?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188983 Sep 14, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: me and G-D, already had our discussion. and it is from this, that my everything was derived from THEM. but then of course, you are great at twisting things, in the way they aren't really.
even when G-D made Adam, in Their HOO VHEE IMAGE. your so vain, you think they were talking about you.
Jimmie, you said that God told you that every single thing has been repeated exactly three times over. The Torah says that God promised to never repeat the same actions he did in the story of Noah. So that contradicts your claim. So either you are right, or the Torah is right. It's that simple. But since your claim contradicts that part of the Torah, both you and the Torah cannot both be right, no matter how evasive you have tried to be about this problem or whatever tap dances you have tried. It's impossible for you to tap dance out of. There's simply no denying that fact. Just keep denying this fact, but no matter how much you do, this fact isn't going to go away. It's not my fault that you forgot about some very important verses from the Torah, but I did not.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188984 Sep 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Eric,
Whoops, correction to my last statement . I misread and thought you were talking to Jimmie.
DERANGED DELUDED LUNATIC seeker the antisemitic Islamoiphobe got caught with his pants down!!!!!!
Now that deranged seeker realises that the attack on Jewish people came from his fellow looney buford, he has changed his story!!
Eric must challenge deranged seeker ...ask him why he said what he said and why it is ok if it came from looney buford!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188985 Sep 14, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
but thus i digress,
I love to hear someone try to give the image that they are a well spoken intellectual, when not only is their grammar usually a complete train wreck, even their spelling is. It's funny to see someone write "thus I digress" when usually they can't even put together coherent sentences. What a phony you are. You are what's known as a "poser". Even aside from your ridiculous claims about God, I can't even believe you have one decent degree, let alone five.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188986 Sep 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, ignorant fool
Come and stay here in Singapore. And see how the death sentence has reduced crimes here.
If you have young sisters or daughters, you can allow them to walk alone without any fear, any time during the night. You can go out anytime and will never get mugged and so on.
Anyone, who carries a fire arm illegally, will receive death sentence. No mercy will be shown.
The crime rate is high in the West because death punishment is not given.
The problem is that you have more sympathy for the killer but no sympathy for the one killed by the wretched killer. 
Don't let that ass-ole change the topic.
Need to keep asking about the Trinity and if he believes in it.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188987 Sep 14, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
The closet catholic creep is back.
Seems like the closet penisphile is as well. Except you aren't even closet.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188988 Sep 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, uhhhh, because he is a mental patient seeking attention on topics because he has a captive audience when nobody listens to him in real life? Just a guess.
Deranged seeker said the above because he thought Eric challenged Rabbee!
Now that the deranged deluded antisemitic manic depressive seeker knows that El-cid the buford is the culprit will he agree with him? LOL...

This is what happened before..

El Cid wrote:
Why in the hell do you hyphenate G-D? Is it so people can guess the vowel?
Let's consider the possibilities:
GAD;
GED;
GID;

GUD;
and sometimes,
GYD.
Does "G-D" ACTUALLY CARE about such bullshit?

Eric responded:
Why do you care what our beliefs are? How does it impair your beliefs if we type "G-d"?

To which deluded deranged seeker said:
Ummm, uhhhh, because he is a mental patient seeking attention on topics because he has a captive audience when nobody listens to him in real life? Just a guess.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188989 Sep 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
BALALALALALA!!!!
Lost the plot again.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188990 Sep 14, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
DERANGED DELUDED LUNATIC seeker the antisemitic Islamoiphobe got caught with his pants down!!!!!!
Now that deranged seeker realises that the attack on Jewish people came from his fellow looney buford, he has changed his story!!
Eric must challenge deranged seeker ...ask him why he said what he said and why it is ok if it came from looney buford!
Why should he? I explained on the very next post that I thought he was talking to Jimmie Roswell. He'll understand it, so why can't you? Well, actually, I think you do because even someone as retarded as you could understand it. But your desperation shines through once again. You just need anything, anything in the world to be able to try and pin on me because I and others have correctly pinned so much on you. Only a child could not see this clear fact. But, even you see it as well, and I know you will never admit to it. It's just not in your core nature.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188991 Sep 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, no need for sects. They should all merely agree with your sect, and of course, they think the same thing as well about their sect. Yes, everybody, let's all come together and make MY take on it the right take. LOL!!
Deranged deluded manic depressive lonely antisemitic islamophobe has already admitted that his way of "seeing" things is not the same as that of other Christians. IOW..he believes in his own unique version!!

Whenever the fool insults others he is talking about himself!
Alex WM

London, UK

#188992 Sep 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he? I explained on the very next post that I thought he was talking to Jimmie Roswell. He'll understand it, so why can't you? Well, actually, I think you do because even someone as retarded as you could understand it. But your desperation shines through once again. You just need anything, anything in the world to be able to try and pin on me because I and others have correctly pinned so much on you. Only a child could not see this clear fact. But, even you see it as well, and I know you will never admit to it. It's just not in your core nature.
deranged deluded antisemitic seeker is so used to making personal attacks that he is unable to deal with the subject.
Now that the moron barged into the conversation between eric and butlickford...can the two faced moron give a proper response?
What does he think about buford's comment and eric's repsonse!
Alex WM

London, UK

#188993 Sep 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
This deranged deluded two faced anti semitic islamophobe has NEVER answered these properly...

Let's ask the coward the questions that make him squirm because he has NO real answers!!! LOL.....

A)Is BJ(biblical Jesus) "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?
(who is BJ's daddy? God or god the father?)

B)
……
If a person answers these SINCERELY, they will know that Jesus is NOT G-d.
READ the instructions carefully and answer the questions.
The instructions are very simple...
"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………
Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

C) Is Jesus "fully man and fully God"?

D) Define "Trinity" in your own words.

E) Here is a further Trinity conundrum:
Where was god the father when BJ was on earth?
Where was god the ghost when BJ was on earth?
Where was god the son when BJ was on earth (this question may sound weird but there is a reason for it!)?

Where is god the father right now?
Where is god the ghost/spirit right now?
Where is god the son right now?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188994 Sep 14, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Deranged deluded manic depressive lonely antisemitic islamophobe has already admitted that his way of "seeing" things is not the same as that of other Christians. IOW..he believes in his own unique version!!
Whenever the fool insults others he is talking about himself!
I never said anything about different denominations. I don't care about any of them. So you fail once again. You fail at least ten times per day, and I'm not the only one who clearly sees this. It's obvious for anybody who is capable of even the most rudimentary form of common sense.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188995 Sep 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jihad Jenius, there is nothing in Christianity that says one's sins are automatically forgiven because of Jesus' sacrifice. It says the sacrifice was so that sins MAY be forgiven, but only with true repentance and realizing that one was wrong and a true understanding of that. Jesus did say that some will end up in hell. So once again, you are completely confused and have it all wrong.
Now that is another deranged response!!! LOL...
Why the hell did that fool BJ kill himself??
People can truly repent realizing that they were wrong with a true understanding and seek God's mercy and forgiveness.
God is the ultimate judge and we don't need agents!
That is what the Jews have been saying all along.
Poor BJ died for nothing because his daddy let him down.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188996 Sep 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
An admission that colonic is a closet catholic!
The deranged deluded fool puts his foot in it again.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188997 Sep 14, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This deranged deluded two faced anti semitic islamophobe has NEVER answered these properly...
It's funny. You get an insult, you can't say anything about it and then resort to repeating the same questions you have already repeated well over 500 times. It takes a special "touched" person to behave the way you do. At this point, I don't think that ANYBODY should ever answer your questions as I have in the past, and therefore you will continue to repeat them over and over and make yourself into an ever growing foolish parrot in front of everybody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE