Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 250977 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex WM

London, UK

#188996 Sep 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like the closet penisphile is as well. Except you aren't even closet.
An admission that colonic is a closet catholic!
The deranged deluded fool puts his foot in it again.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188997 Sep 14, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This deranged deluded two faced anti semitic islamophobe has NEVER answered these properly...
It's funny. You get an insult, you can't say anything about it and then resort to repeating the same questions you have already repeated well over 500 times. It takes a special "touched" person to behave the way you do. At this point, I don't think that ANYBODY should ever answer your questions as I have in the past, and therefore you will continue to repeat them over and over and make yourself into an ever growing foolish parrot in front of everybody.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188998 Sep 14, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is another deranged response!!! LOL...
Why the hell did that fool BJ kill himself??
He didn't. He carried out God's will.

Here it is. It couldn't be any more clear.

21 From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

22 Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him.“Never, Lord!” he said.“This shall never happen to you!”

23 Jesus turned and said to Peter,“Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188999 Sep 14, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
An admission that colonic is a closet catholic!
The deranged deluded fool puts his foot in it again.
No, I said you were a closet penisphile, except you aren't even very closet about it. So you put your azz in your mouth once again.
Alex WM

London, UK

#189000 Sep 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
21 From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.
22 Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him.“Never, Lord!” he said.“This shall never happen to you!”
23 Jesus turned and said to Peter,“Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”
What stupid will is that?
Why the hell did you moronic god kill a human?
Alex WM

London, UK

#189001 Sep 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
BJ was a suicidal fool ...
Messiah is a Jewish concept!
This has NOTHING to do with gentiles.
The Messiah is NOT supposed to kill himself according to the Jewish people.
The moronic pagans have twisted everything
Alex WM

London, UK

#189002 Sep 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I said you were a closet penisphile, except you aren't even very closet about it. So you put your azz in your mouth once again.
you have no girl friend, ok?
Try and find a woman who will tolerate a nutter like you.
Go forth and multiply...
Alex WM

London, UK

#189003 Sep 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny. You get an insult, you can't say anything about it and then resort to repeating the same questions you have already repeated well over 500 times. It takes a special "touched" person to behave the way you do. At this point, I don't think that ANYBODY should ever answer your questions as I have in the past, and therefore you will continue to repeat them over and over and make yourself into an ever growing foolish parrot in front of everybody.
Instead of making personal attacks..prove to the world that you are capable of answering these honestly.
Because you are a dishonest liar, you keep switching and baiting...diverting and digressing...
Now TRY answering these PROPERLY and HONESTLY if you can!! lol:
A)Is BJ(biblical Jesus) "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?
(who is BJ's daddy? God or god the father?)

B)
……
If a person answers these SINCERELY, they will know that Jesus is NOT G-d.
READ the instructions carefully and answer the questions.
The instructions are very simple...
"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………
Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

C) Is Jesus "fully man and fully God"?

D) Define "Trinity" in your own words.

E) Here is a further Trinity conundrum:
Where was god the father when BJ was on earth?
Where was god the ghost when BJ was on earth?
Where was god the son when BJ was on earth (this question may sound weird but there is a reason for it!)?

Where is god the father right now?
Where is god the ghost/spirit right now?
Where is god the son right now?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#189004 Sep 14, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of making personal attacks..prove to the world that you are capable of answering these honestly.
Because you are a dishonest liar, you keep switching and baiting...diverting and digressing...
A)Is BJ(biblical Jesus) "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?
B)
……
"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………
Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
Where was god the son when BJ was on earth (this question may sound weird but there is a reason for it!)?
The Holy Trinity of God is watching you work your way to hell Alex.

Location hidden

#189005 Sep 14, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
B)
……
…………………………
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
Your question are all answered on this link Alex.
http://answer-islam.org/honor_of_jesus.html

You already have been condemned by God for your unbelief in Gods son Jesus Christ.
Saying I am God worship Me means nothing Alex, any one can say I am God worship Me.
Its the works that Jesus did that proves Jesus is the Son of God worthy to be worshiped equal in power and glory the same as you worship the Father.

Location hidden

#189006 Sep 14, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is another deranged response!!! LOL...
Why the hell did that fool BJ kill himself??
People can truly repent realizing that they were wrong with a true understanding and seek God's mercy and forgiveness.
God is the ultimate judge and we don't need agents!
That is what the Jews have been saying all along.
Poor BJ died for nothing because his daddy let him down.
All of Your questions are all answered on this link Muslim.
It was Jesus who talked to Abraham.
Abraham saw the glory of Jesus manifested to him and Abraham believed.
John 8:57

Before Abraham Was, I Am
57 So the Jews said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?" 58 Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am." 59 Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him, but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple.

Cross References

Exodus 3:14
God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites:'I AM has sent me to you.'"

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."

Jesus explains that He is the Son of God on this link.
You already have been condemned by God for your unbelief in Gods son Jesus Christ.
Saying I am God worship Me means nothing, any one can say I am God worship Me.

Its the works that Jesus did that proves Jesus is the Son of God worthy to be worshiped equal in power and glory the same as you worship God the Father of Jesus..
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#189007 Sep 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
But isn't that exactly what you do all over the place, everyday, when you tell "everybody" how wrong they are and that they are doomed and you are the only person who isn't? Don't you even have one single little spec of self awareness of your own behavior? Apparently, you have zero self awareness and you really did get a projector for your birthday.
rabbee: i am just The His Messenger, informing you of what G-D already said to me. and i am fully aware, of how this whole world is self dooming. and never in my life as of yet, have i ever gotten any projector for my birthday.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#189008 Sep 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't call myself anything, except for someone who believes that Jesus was legit and tries to follow what he said. Period. So you are wrong once again. YOU are the one who calls yourself things, and they are ridiculous things. Just look at your stupid screen name and nobody has to look any further, Jimmie.
<quoted text>
Then you are in a heck of a lot of trouble.
<quoted text>
Oh, and here come the threats again. Not just to me, but my family also. You are a pathetic disgrace.
rabbee: no you have never believed in G-D, or the alleged as jesus. you proved that, when you committed blasphemy against THE HOLY SPIRIT.

you blaspheme RUACH HAKODESH, and you claim i am the one in trouble. now that is, total blindness.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#189009 Sep 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
That might be true if your delusions were true, but they are not. And even the Torah itself proves that, and you know exactly what I am talking about and you dishonestly try to sweep that under the rug. Face it Jimmie, the Torah itself contradicts your inventions. You simply make up things and meanings that are not actually in the Torah.
rabbee: even if i were to be deluded, as you only claim. i did not commit blasphemy, against THE HOLY SPIRIT as you did. surely that took a greater amount of delusion, upon your part.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#189010 Sep 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmie, you said that God told you that every single thing has been repeated exactly three times over. The Torah says that God promised to never repeat the same actions he did in the story of Noah. So that contradicts your claim. So either you are right, or the Torah is right. It's that simple. But since your claim contradicts that part of the Torah, both you and the Torah cannot both be right, no matter how evasive you have tried to be about this problem or whatever tap dances you have tried. It's impossible for you to tap dance out of. There's simply no denying that fact. Just keep denying this fact, but no matter how much you do, this fact isn't going to go away. It's not my fault that you forgot about some very important verses from the Torah, but I did not.
rabbee: since you committed blasphemy, against THE HOLY SPIRIT. you cannot be redeemed, you are a waste of everyone's time. everything you say, has been a lie. you do not love G-D, or your alleged as jesus. or you would not, of done that. don't care how pretend nice, or alleged as rational from here on. you have, had it. you were never redeemed before your blasphemy, and now you never can be.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#189011 Sep 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to hear someone try to give the image that they are a well spoken intellectual, when not only is their grammar usually a complete train wreck, even their spelling is. It's funny to see someone write "thus I digress" when usually they can't even put together coherent sentences. What a phony you are. You are what's known as a "poser". Even aside from your ridiculous claims about God, I can't even believe you have one decent degree, let alone five.
rabbee: your fish, is dead in the water. and you only claim that everyone else, is belly up as you.

Location hidden

#189012 Sep 14, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: your fish, is dead in the water. and you only claim that everyone else, is belly up as you.
Your posting shit from your ass rabbes is all over face.
Look in the mirror rabbee, what do you see?
You see a shit face.
That's you rabbe!
Alex WM

London, UK

#189013 Sep 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The Holy Trinity of God is watching you work your way to hell Alex.
Shamma who is God?
You keep saying Jesus is God!
Why the heck do you need a trinity?
God is capable of managing everything as a "unity".
Three piece god is funny when one died.
If you say that he got up...then the god is a con merchant who pretended to die.
Have you ever seen a sacrificial lamb get up and run off?
Alex WM

London, UK

#189014 Sep 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your question are all answered on this link Alex.
Saying I am God worship Me means nothing Alex, any one can say I am God worship Me.
Its the works that Jesus did that proves Jesus is the Son of God worthy to be worshiped equal in power and glory the same as you worship the Father.
Please stop lying Shamma.
Answer them HERE.
I will not open Islamophobic site.

Come on do it here..ONE by ONE.
You cant!

B)
……
…………………………
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
Alex WM

London, UK

#189015 Sep 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
All of Your questions are all answered on this link Muslim.
It was Jesus who talked to Abraham.
Abraham saw the glory of Jesus manifested to him and Abraham believed.
John 8:57
Before Abraham Was, I Am
57 So the Jews said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?" 58 Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am." 59 Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him, but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple.
Cross References
Exodus 3:14
God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites:'I AM has sent me to you.'"
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."
Jesus explains that He is the Son of God on this link.
Saying I am God worship Me means nothing, any one can say I am God worship Me.
Its the works that Jesus did that proves Jesus is the Son of God worthy to be worshiped equal in power and glory the same as you worship God the Father of Jesus..
Stop talking nonsense Shamma.
ANSWER the QUESTIONS HERE......TO THE POINT INSTEAD OF WAFFLING AND DIGRESSING....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 1 hr emperorjohn 4,349
News This Halloween, Think of Islam as a Religion of... May 24 Im a poet and I k... 2
News Who Is Allah? (Jul '08) May 22 Joel 13,168
News Atheist billboard near Lincoln Tunnel scheduled... (Nov '10) May 19 Patrick 219
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist May 19 New Beginning 1
News Witches for Sanders? Democratic Candidate Finds... May 16 Truth 2
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) May 16 Eagle 12 770
More from around the web