Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256398 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex WM

London, UK

#188580 Sep 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Like the person who points the finger to the man and bmz only looks at the finger.
I can't believe those two idiots are really funny. If I have to tell to my friends what am reading here they won't believe that actually exist two idiots like that.
Tell them you are struggling to keep up without doing your English homework, pizza "boy" stephanie
Alex WM

London, UK

#188581 Sep 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when you think?
LOL...grammar...pizza "boy"
Alex WM

London, UK

#188582 Sep 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
.. If I have to tell to my friends....
Imaginary friends....hmmmmm?
I am sure Dipsy, Laa-Laa, Po and Tinky Winky won't mind!!
LOL
Alex WM

London, UK

#188583 Sep 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Either he has to think to the adjective to use or the commas. To think at both the things would be impossible... for him.
Pizza boy stephanie has run off without answering my questions. Typical!
Let's keep exposing the fraud:

A)Is BJ(biblical Jesus) "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?
(who is BJ's daddy? God or god the father?)

B)
……
If a person answers these SINCERELY, they will know that Jesus is NOT G-d.
READ the instructions carefully and answer the questions.
The instructions are very simple...
"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………
Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

C) Is Jesus "fully man and fully God"?

D) Define "Trinity" in your own words.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188584 Sep 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Either he has to think to the adjective to use or the commas. To think at both the things would be impossible... for him.
"he has to think to the adjective..."!! lol
Pizza boy Stephanie is trying hard to tell us that "she" knows what an "adjective" is!!!
Now let us see if pizza boy can tell us what a Trinity is plus answer these:
Let's keep exposing the fraud:

A)Is BJ(biblical Jesus) "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?
(who is BJ's daddy? God or god the father?)

B)
……
If a person answers these SINCERELY, they will know that Jesus is NOT G-d.
READ the instructions carefully and answer the questions.
The instructions are very simple...
"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………
Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

C) Is Jesus "fully man and fully God"?

D) Define "Trinity" in your own words.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188585 Sep 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So now, you have started revealing "secrets" about this Trinity, what took you so long my Dear, "Assumed" I knew it all, did you?
Why Spirit of God should "manifest in Three persons"? Any thing Mystical about the figure three?
And which of the "Three Persons" are doing the will of God?
Then NONE of the three persons shall be God or Equal to God?
Where is Unity then?
Gets your head rolling? Does it not?
Thanks for explaining Trinity to me in Plain English!!
PS:
And you will say in the end, we cannot understand, because we do not have spirit of God inside us!!
And you have one third of Trinity inside you?
Is "He" or "She" or "It" present inside you all the time?
Very good indeed, brother!
The constituent parts of the "trinity" are supposed to be coequal, co-eternal, con substantial, co..co...co... contemporaneous...(and con merchants?).

Then HOW COME ONLY ONE MEMBER out of the THREE DIED?(they don't like it when we say "he pretended to die"!!)

They say we cannot understand because they cannot understand this absurdity.
Salaams.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188586 Sep 11, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>If you worshiped God Alex you would know the answer.
Yes! Jesus is fully God and fully man.
This is a game to you and BMZ, and MUQ because you think you have the truth of the Quran on your side.
But your are mistaken, the Quran are the fabricated lies of Muhammad.
So the joke is on Muslims for believing in their false prophet Muhammad.
Are you having fun Aklex?
I am having a ball seeing your work your way to the fires of hell.
I did my part in trying to enlighten your mind.
So I don't feel guilty seeing you work your way to hell.
Just keep your screams down low in hell when you go there Alex, I don't want to hear evil people creaming in their suffering in the fires of hell.
Thank you for that, dear Shamma.
No matter what anybody thinks, I commend you for giving your opinions even if they "seem" ridiculous.
Seeker and Stephanie are cowards.

We don't need to bring in Quran or Muhammed PBUH to this conversation.

Let us analyze your response.

**** Here is a day to day problem...when "fully man" goes to the toilet what does "fully god" do? Hold his nose?? LOL...

**** When the "fully man & fully god" fell on his face and prayed to "fully god", WHAT EXACTLY WAS HE DOING, besides confusing the hell out of his uneducated followers?

**** When the "fully man & fully god" was being put on the pole to die, was he shouting at himself or at his "fully god" saying "why did you forsake me"?

**** When you claim that BJ died on the pole/cross, are you not lying when you have been claiming all along that BJ was "fully man & fully god", because god cannot die?

**** Here is a simple equation:

You claim that BJ = 100% Man + 100% God

When you say that BJ died then you also claim that "100% Man + 100% God" died....IOW, you claim that "fully man & fully god" died!

God died???
Alex WM

London, UK

#188587 Sep 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,
There is no such thing as fully God and fully man.
If your God came down to earth as a cat, that cat would still be your God. You cannot say the cat was was fully God and fully animal.
It is just that your God became a cat.
There is a rumour going among cats that god came as a cat to die for their sins but dogs insist that god came as a dog to die for the sins of dogs!
If cats and dogs didn't sin they won't be dying, right?
They also need a perfect sacrifice, I guess!
LOL....
Alex WM

London, UK

#188588 Sep 11, 2013
Stephanie has run off without answering a single question.
We shall keep asking her..........

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#188589 Sep 11, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
He said three manifestations not three spirits. Do you know what the word manifestation means? I'm assuming that you do, but maybe I assume too much about you and what appears to be stupidity, might actually just be that you actually don't understand the meaning of a word. And if that's the case, that's fine. Just ask and people would be more than happy to clarify for you. English isn't your first language, so you are under no obligation to know what all the words mean and asking for clarification is perfectly acceptable and maybe even advisable.
He did not say three manifestations. Please go through his post again.

He said, "his three Spirits". That was the most absurd post from Shamma.

Here is the extract: "In his post #188529 on page 8902,

Shamma wrote: "But God is unique in that His three spirits are one in substance and one in nature of the same one Spirit of God."

Although I do not have the vocal chords of a Western native, my command of written and spoken English is definitely better than that of most native speakers.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188590 Sep 11, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
QUICK to JUMP to this:
Women, beware:
Ephesians 5:22-24 Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.(Wives..Eat your husbands and drink their blood and call it the holy communion!)
Slaves, don't you dare:
1 Peter 2:18 Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh.
OK, so you aren't even going to answer my last post to you. That's fine.

bmz

Location hidden

#188591 Sep 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
This is where I used the word 'we' in the post you have answered to:
"This is why we don't believe you were a priest, among the other things you claimed to have been."
It's pretty much clear that the context was about the false identity of Alex and not about the Trinity you are so much obsessed about.

I can't help you to analize your weird obsessions.

As for Trinity, in the past I've already explained you about, and not just me but also other people. The result was that there is no point to explain anything to a dunce with a thick head who for irony, thinks to be intelligent and well educated. LMAO
Cut that out and explain Trinity.

Earlier you, Stefano Colonna, had written:

"It's pretty clear you have no whatsoever idea of what Trinity is. You really lack of basic infos about it.

This is why we don't believe you were a priest, among the other things you claimed to have been."

And I, BMZ wrote:

"We?

So far, I have not yet found a single cognizant Christian, who has been able to explain Trinity in his own words.

Since you have a pretty clear idea about that absurdity, please enlighten me in your own words and do not post preposterous links and quotes.

Spit it out in your own words, please!"

So, without any further ado, explain Trinity, which you find quite easy to explain. If you are unable to explain, say so and I will let you go but don't make silly excuses. Be a good dunce and explain.

I promise I will not laugh at you.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188592 Sep 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not say three manifestations. Please go through his post again.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...

First sentence. Put some glasses on.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188593 Sep 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>If you are unable to explain, say so and I will let you go but don't make silly excuses. Be a good dunce and explain.
I promise I will not laugh at you.
You don't want an answer anyway and if you get one, you will refuse to even think enough about it and you are not capable of considering any answers that are past a third grade level. So it looks to me that he is smarter than I am and knows better than to waste much time playing in your stupid, irrational sandbox. Let's face it, you simply are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, to put it lightly.

So why would anybody waste any time with you trying to carry on any serious discussion? About the only thing you are good for is to be a target of ridicule, and that's why this is all you get from others. Figure it out. But, you being a target for ridicule does have some value for me. I have to admit, I do like ridiculing, and you provide me with endless material. So to me, you do have some value. And I thank you for that much.

bmz

Location hidden

#188594 Sep 11, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...
First sentence. Put some glasses on.
So, how do you justify "his three Spirits"? 

Does that mean three manifestations in English to you?

The problem with the so-called manifestation is that it shows a God above the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.

bmz

Location hidden

#188595 Sep 11, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want an answer anyway and if you get one, you will refuse to even think enough about it and you are not capable of considering any answers that are past a third grade level. So it looks to me that he is smarter than I am and knows better than to waste much time playing in your stupid, irrational sandbox. Let's face it, you simply are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, to put it lightly.
So why would anybody waste any time with you trying to carry on any serious discussion? About the only thing you are good for is to be a target of ridicule, and that's why this is all you get from others. Figure it out. But, you being a target for ridicule does have some value for me. I have to admit, I do like ridiculing, and you provide me with endless material. So to me, you do have some value. And I thank you for that much.
Let Stefano Colonna explain.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188596 Sep 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how do you justify "his three Spirits"? 
Does that mean three manifestations in English to you?
The problem with the so-called manifestation is that it shows a God above the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
You said he never talked about three manifestations. Now that you have gone back and read it again, you just quietly sweep the fact that he did under the rug and focus on the part of the post you want to focus on to hide your error. If he said three spirits later on, then he just carelessly mistyped, but I understood exactly what he was saying and it was evident in his very first sentence. You really seem to have a hard time understanding what people really mean and you simply have no ability to read betweeen the lines.

And three manifestations does not necessarily mean a God above them all, although some might say it does. I will give you an example. Let's suppose that people have a soul. Now, which of the following best describes this thing called "you"?

A) Your body, including your brain?
B) Your mind, including your thoughts?
C) Your soul or inner spirit?
D) All of the above

I would pick D. Am I my body? Well yes I am. Am I my thoughts? Well yes I am. Am I my inner spirit or soul? Well yes I am. I am all three things, depending upon the context we are talking about. If you are looking at me, I am my body. If you are listening to my thoughts, I am my thoughts. And, I am also my inner spirit if one can perceive that. So depending upon the context of the situation, each of these aspects is me.

Now, this is not a perfect parallel analogy to the Trinity, it is merely meant to show you how a concept like this is possible and perfectly understandable, and in fact we ourselves have multiple manifestations depending upon the context. However, I don't have much hope that you will understand this simple analogy.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188597 Sep 11, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely NOTHING here explaining the unholy "trinity".
- Why just THREE? Why not TEN or even a zillion to explain Shamma's Sun/light theory!?

This is what Shamma said:
1. The Trinity is the Spirit of God Manifested as three persons of God performing the Will of God....(**Why not more than three?)
2. The Spirit of God is not subjected to the physical created laws of God.
3. If God was just a single Spirit He could not be presence every where at the same time.(** Why not?)
4. God would be like our sun that stays in one place and his rays of light would only be seen as during the day as we live in a planet that is in orbit around the sun.In that sense God would be a created being. But God is uncreated.(**Then why treat God as a creation and why turn him into three?)
5. The person of God are not three different persons having three different mind sets.(**Gospels show there is confusion between at least two of them!)
6. Each Spirit of God are the same substance of God having the same mind of God performing the Will of God.(**No. Refer to Gospels!)
7. If the Trinity of God was based on a pagan God, the three person of God would each have a separate mind set of their own, and at times would be in conflict with each other.(** Explain! Also how come on e died?)
8.But God is unique in that His three spirits are one in substance and one in nature of the same one Spirit of God.(** THREE SPIRITS???...this is what BMZ was referring to!!!)
9. In that uniqueness of God, God has an inner life of His own and does not need to seek out side council.(** Which god is this? daddie, sonnie, ghostie?
10.All things are brought to perfection by Gods self sustaining efficiency.(** What's that got to do with just THREE??)

Let the self appointed brain box explain each point.

(He may be a deranged deluded bigoted paranoid lonely jobless sick petty vindictive manic depressive Antisemitic “special needs” insane Islamophobe, but let's wait for his response.)
Alex WM

London, UK

#188598 Sep 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Let Stefano Colonna explain.
CORRECT!!!!
Deluded seeker is avoiding the questions addressed to him and wants to take on the role of "advocate" for his fellow clowns!
Alex WM

London, UK

#188599 Sep 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
..The problem with the so-called manifestation is that it shows a God above the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
Yes indeed....
This is the absurdity that I have been trying to tease out of the fools by asking "Is BJ the son of God or the son of god the father?"!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Everyone will be Muslim because of our stupidi... Jan 14 Einstein Nukes 16
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Dec 29 Sugar plum 50
News Who the Crusaders Are in 2016 Dec 28 Playa 7
confusion 3 Dec 26 taylor810 1
confusion Dec 26 taylor810 2
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 26 Eagle 12 4,912
News What's wrong with wishing others a Merry Christ... (Dec '08) Dec 26 Jesus Is 52
More from around the web