Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256603 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188560 Sep 11, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz AleX. LOL! Well put and well said! Once again the khybaush has been put upon the misled and ignorant.And with such finess! LOL! CheerZ
Oh God, here comes Jihad Jenius throwing his hat into the ring. One more contestant like this, and I think we have an official Special Olympics event on our hands.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188561 Sep 11, 2013
Have a go at the Hippies?
1 Corinthians 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
Alex WM

London, UK

#188562 Sep 11, 2013
Women, beware:
Ephesians 5:22-24 Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.(Wives..Eat your husbands and drink their blood and call it the holy communion!)

Slaves, don't you dare:
1 Peter 2:18 Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#188563 Sep 11, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh God, here comes Jihad Jenius throwing his hat into the ring. One more contestant like this, and I think we have an official Special Olympics event on our hands.
SalaamZ SpeeKr! LOL! Yes! its true I,like Sooooo many others is always around to haunt you with the truthes that you so conveniently avoid and ignore.However! you,re makeing progress inspite of you membership in the denialist-club. LOL! CheerZ
Alex WM

London, UK

#188564 Sep 11, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
The deranged deluded bigoted paranoid lonely jobless manic depressive Antisemitic Islamophobe has NO answers, besides fluff and flannel!!!

Let's keep exposing the fraud:

A)Is BJ(biblical Jesus) "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?
(who is BJ's daddy? God or god the father?)

B)
……
If a person answers these SINCERELY, they will know that Jesus is NOT G-d.
READ the instructions carefully and answer the questions.
The instructions are very simple...
"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………
Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

C) Is Jesus "fully man and fully God"?

D) Define what a Trinity is in your own words.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188565 Sep 11, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
The deranged deluded bigoted paranoid lonely jobless manic depressive Antisemitic "special needs" Islamophobe has NO answers, besides fluff and flannel!!!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188566 Sep 11, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
Women, beware:
Ephesians 5:22-24 Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.(Wives..Eat your husbands and drink their blood and call it the holy communion!)
Slaves, don't you dare:
1 Peter 2:18 Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh.
Shouldn't you admire verses like these? Muhammad did. Have you read the things he said about women? Do you know how many slaves he had? Have you even studied Islam at all? I'm really no so sure you have.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188567 Sep 11, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ SpeeKr! LOL! Yes! its true I,like Sooooo many others is always around to haunt you with the truthes that you so conveniently avoid and ignore.However! you,re makeing progress inspite of you membership in the denialist-club. LOL! CheerZ
It really is this pathetic, isn't it. How depressing.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188568 Sep 11, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz AleX. LOL! Well put and well said! Once again the khybaush has been put upon the misled and ignorant.And with such finess! LOL! CheerZ
Salaamz dear Rabbeen Al Jihad, hope you are well!
Thank you for your wise comment.
We have already exposed sucker seeker the brainless deluded paranoid Islamophobe and that closet catholic girl Stephanie with little man's compleX! LOL!
CheerZ and SalaamZ
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188569 Sep 11, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
The deranged deluded bigoted paranoid lonely jobless manic depressive Antisemitic "special needs" Islamophobe has NO answers, besides fluff and flannel!!!
You forgot the commas between your adjectives, genius. My my, what a fine product of the British education system you are.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#188570 Sep 11, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello clueless Pizza boy...
That was a typo and I posted a correction immediately, not that it matters to you!
Try this one for size:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...
<quoted text>
You are the very definition of clueless idiot. I already knew you made the typo, but since you love to highlight people's typos then it was the turn to highlight your typo. Call it tit for tat.

If it wasn't for your infinite stupidity I wouldn't even bother to do that...
Alex WM

London, UK

#188571 Sep 11, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you admire verses like these? Muhammad did. Have you read the things he said about women? Do you know how many slaves he had? Have you even studied Islam at all? I'm really no so sure you have.
QUICK to JUMP to this:
Women, beware:

Slaves, don't you dare:

BUT SLOW TO JUMP TO THESE!!!!!(chicken......!!!)
A)Is BJ(biblical Jesus) "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?

B)
……
"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………
Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”

Alex WM

London, UK

#188572 Sep 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the very definition of clueless idiot. I already knew you made the typo, but since you love to highlight people's typos then it was the turn to highlight your typo. Call it tit for tat.
If it wasn't for your infinite stupidity I wouldn't even bother to do that...
Closet Catholic Castrato Pizza "boy" Stephanie...ANSWER these and you can brag as much as you like!!

Do not forget to tell us all about the Trinity...Thank you..

B)
……
…………………………
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"

Location hidden

#188573 Sep 11, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
Women, beware:
Slaves, don't you dare:
Underline all the evil things from books is a good thing. But you are a Muslim and you should start from Quran. Otherwise any Christian after reading your post would take the Quran and do the same as you did. What's the point then? Endless ridiculous discussions, my god, my book, my prophet are better or as you said "a bit fairer" than yours, which is a childish to came out with. But you are not aware of it, since you have a childish reasoning.

This is actually the cesspool we have to see from your posts, and you want to drag all of us into that.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188574 Sep 11, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot the commas between your adjectives, genius. My my, what a fine product of the British education system you are.
I leave such details to a minion like you.... deranged deluded bigoted paranoid lonely jobless manic depressive Antisemitic "special needs" Islamophobe with NO answers, but loads of fluff and flannel!!!

Location hidden

#188575 Sep 11, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Either he has to think to the adjective to use or the commas. To think at both the things would be impossible... for him.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188576 Sep 11, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Every woman is a potential mother...
The Qur'an emphasizes the great struggles the mother goes through for her child, to highlight the need for one to reciprocate their parents sacrifice for them:

"And We have enjoined on man [to be good] to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him.........."

A man came to the Prophet and said: O Messenger of Allah! Who from amongst mankind warrants the best companionship from me? He replied: "Your mother." The man asked: Then who? So he replied: "Your mother." The man then asked: Then who? So the Prophet replied again: "Your mother." The man then asked: Then who? So he replied: "Then your father."

Will the deranged deluded bigoted Islamophobe understand?

Women, beware:
Slaves, don't you dare:
Alex WM

London, UK

#188577 Sep 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Underline all the evil things from books is a good thing. But you are a Muslim and you should start from Quran. Otherwise any Christian after reading your post would take the Quran and do the same as you did. What's the point then? Endless ridiculous discussions, my god, my book, my prophet are better or as you said "a bit fairer" than yours, which is a childish to came out with. But you are not aware of it, since you have a childish reasoning.
This is actually the cesspool we have to see from your posts, and you want to drag all of us into that.
The closet catholic castrato has come out of her closet!!
Stephanie jumps into every cesspit but is still reluctant to tackle these searching real questions!!

B)
……
…………………………
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"

Now Stephanie
Alex WM

London, UK

#188578 Sep 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Either he has to think to the adjective to use or the commas. To think at both the things would be impossible... for him.
Still unable to tackle these real and relevant questions, eh, castrato?

B)
……
…………………………
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"

Alex WM

London, UK

#188579 Sep 11, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
It really is this pathetic, isn't it. How depressing.
Did I not diagnose this creep?
I said...
The deranged deluded bigoted paranoid lonely jobless manic DEPRESSIVE Antisemitic Islamophobe has NO answers, besides fluff and flannel!!!

Depression followed by mania...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Feb 28 guest 119
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Feb 27 Not a modern Chri... 15
News Man wins OK to wear goat horns in driver's lice... Feb 26 stalk this 19
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb 22 Eagle 12 4,947
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Feb 22 Nicole Orsak 117
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Feb '17 Kcreoke 2
News 'Everyone will be Muslim because of our stupidi... Jan '17 Rabbeen Al Jihad 20
More from around the web