Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
177,541 - 177,560 of 201,247 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#188449 Sep 10, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? LOL!!!! BTW, apparently he has has also claimed to have been a Rabbi as well. Might as well throw that hat into the ring while we are at it for good measure. Why not? Couldn't hurt, according to his mind. But it's already so pathetic that I doubt it really even matters at this point. And he thinks his behavior is perfectly fine and that Allah approves and even worse, he actually is so stupid to think that people would ever believe him. That might be the most pathetic part of it all. Well maybe Allah actually does approve, but I doubt God ever would.
I have never understood what's the point for a British or a wannabe one to underline the errors of a non-English speaker. It's not a big deal. The problem comes when an English speaker or a supposed one like him doesn't understand the verb forms in English or can't grasp the subtileties in English seen before. He really is the saddest case Allah sent us to deal with.

But Allah couldn't get a better lawyer than him?

Besides I knew my mistakes. The correct forms "Daniel's dreams" and "your stupidity is entertaining me". It's just am writing fast, no time for a second look.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188450 Sep 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mental incapicity of reasoning is really so amazing that you deserve a place in the Guinness world record. I'll try my very best to contact them sending your posts to their attention, so that you can get the award you merit.
I think the "Special Olympics of Reasoning" might be a better place.

Reminds me off this old Monty Python clip that relates very well.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#188451 Sep 10, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jF-CkMpQtlYXX
I am not expressing an opinion about the sentiments of your words. I am only expressing my pleasure in the wit of them and in particular ""Special Olympics of Reasoning""

Location hidden

#188452 Sep 10, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? LOL!!!! BTW, apparently he has has also claimed to have been a Rabbi as well. Might as well throw that hat into the ring while we are at it for good measure. Why not? Couldn't hurt, according to his mind. But it's already so pathetic that I doubt it really even matters at this point. And he thinks his behavior is perfectly fine and that Allah approves and even worse, he actually is so stupid to think that people would ever believe him. That might be the most pathetic part of it all. Well maybe Allah actually does approve, but I doubt God ever would.
After my response about Trinity he would probably say I'm a closet Catholic for the simple fact I underlined his ignorance about Christian dogma.

Did this clown really claim to be a rabbi? So to make a resume he claimed to be a priest, a scientist, an unspecified role for a merchant/investment bank, another unspecified role in a pizza company, he's millionaire and now a rabbi.

Can this c*nt even figure out that all those roles need different routes of study, and that among them they are not complementary, which it makes highly improbable that he has been any of them?
And then I've already seen his knowledge on many of the fields he claimed to have been and it's shamefully mediocre, to say in polite way.

Location hidden

#188453 Sep 10, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jF-CkMpQtlYXX
Now I am wondering if Alexia was used as their inspiration for this video.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188454 Sep 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not expressing an opinion about the sentiments of your words. I am only expressing my pleasure in the wit of them and in particular ""Special Olympics of Reasoning""
I should have posted this one instead.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188455 Sep 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
After my response about Trinity he would probably say I'm a closet Catholic for the simple fact I underlined his ignorance about Christian dogma.
Did this clown really claim to be a rabbi?
Apparently yes. Someone else identified him doing that before I came here, and he never denied it.
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
So to make a resume he claimed to be a priest, a scientist, an unspecified role for a merchant/investment bank, another unspecified role in a pizza company, he's millionaire and now a rabbi.
And I think he has done all of this before he has even turned 15. Or, at least I hope he is 14 or under, or else this would be a real problem case.
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Can this c*nt even figure out that all those roles need different routes of study, and that among them they are not complementary, which it makes highly improbable that he has been any of them?
Are you actually trying to apply common sense reasoning to him?
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
And then I've already seen his knowledge on many of the fields he claimed to have been and it's shamefully mediocre, to say in polite way.
Shamefully mediocre?? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! My my, what a nice guy you are. I don't know why you bother, but good for you. I guess. After a while, you won't even bother to be polite as it's futile anyway.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188456 Sep 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I am wondering if Alexia was used as their inspiration for this video.
Well, it is missing the white cereal bowl or optional diaper on his head and the "man dress" made of bed sheets. That would have been perfect.

BALALALALALALA!!!!! BOOM!!!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188457 Sep 10, 2013
You know? I really am too mean here. But it's soooo irresistible and seems so well deserved. But it's still not right no matter how well deserved it seems to be.

I need to try to have more self control. I actually can feel guilty about it and I am capable of self introspection. I know that nobody would believe it, but if you met me in person, I'm actually a really nice guy. And I actually support poor children via donations and help seniors on my free time. I'm actually not kidding, but I wouldn't be surprised if nobody believed me.

I'm going to try to use a little more self control in the future. I have an insulting comedian aspect to me that I need to reign in. Humor is just part of my nature, but it needs to be more controlled.

Nah. Just kidding. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#188458 Sep 10, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have posted this one instead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KDPTC-yAmgoXX
Both are funny and I think that British humour is good and is not based on insults like that of another country.

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#188459 Sep 10, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't. How could they exist if God never did that?
<quoted text>
It said that God will never do what he did AGAIN, not that God never did it. And if everything has repeated itself as you clearly say, then this means that God did it multiple times. But the verses I quoted clearly state that God will not ever do it again. Nice try, but it didn't work. Would you like to try something else that actually works?
You really don't reason very well do you, in spite of your claimed five Degrees. I forgot to mention, that this is the second place where I think you actually lied. For the most part, I believe that you actually believe your own delusions, so I can't say that you are lying, even if they are completely false delusions. But in two instances, I believe that you have flat out and knowingly lied. Not God, YOU. You don't have anything to do with God, so you and God are two completely separate issues. I would never say that God has ever lied, but occasionally YOU lie to try to get people to believe in your own personal delusions that actually have nothing to do with God at all. And in the case of people seeing you glow blue, you lied. And in the case of your claim of having five Degrees, you lied.
Again, I am not accusing God of lying at all because I believe it is impossible for God to ever lie. I am clearly accusing YOU of lying in two particular instances. Is my accusation clear enough for you to properly understand or would you like me to reexplain it and clarify it in another way? I most certainly will if you need me to until you understand EXACTLY what I am saying about you. I certainly don't want any lingering confusion about that, and if you try to purposefully create confusion, I will look at you as even more of a liar. And I have already seen initial attempts on your part to do exactly that. I know the game. I know the drill. And try as you may, but tactics such as thyat will never work.
rabbee: what you just said that G-D, never made the Heavens or earth? and no! G-D only agreed to not destroy all on earth, which THEY did not do then either. remember Noach, His Family and the animals were not destroyed? so that when G-D does this again, THEY can still keep that promise. with Noach, His Family and whosoever the 144,000 animals are.

and your grandchildren, were not among the survivors, the last two Torot times. you murdered them, with your antiG-D stance both previous times. i got a visit from G-D, and i am accepting everything G-D came and said to me. and i reject everything, you say to me as if a g-d.

you are accusing TheG-D of Only TheTorah, for never giving this the last time and this times. that is twice and now thrice, you are accusing G-D of not having the power to give this story.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188460 Sep 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are funny and I think that British humour is good and is not based on insults like that of another country.
Yes, another country. I think I know what you mean. Maybe so, maybe not. But British humor is merely more subtle, but not less insulting at all. They just don't come out and "say it" and instead laugh behind one's back who doesn't understand it. So I don't know if one is better than the other, if I understand what "another" country meant. And maybe I did. Winkee winkee. See? That was kind of a subtle British response where I didn't come out and flat out lay on the table exactly what I was saying. More innuendo.

Is that a better way to communicate? Well I guess if someone wants their pride protected, or at least not immediately assaulted all at once, then I suppose it is better. But it all comes down to stupid human pride anyway, and all that the subtleties do is to appease that stupidity and complicate things and create untrue illusions anyway.

But, it is what it is. That's what people choose. All part of me first, God second. That's called original sin, and it naturally exists in everybody. My survival and interests first, and God's second. And then we trick ourselves to think we are putting God's interests first. That's the self interest that came from eating the fruit of knowledge and why they were suddenly embarrassed about being naked in front of each other. and it still exists today.

But by the way God, don't forget about the reward you promised me while I put my own interests first by obeying you so that I can get my ticket to heaven, and then telling myself that I am putting your needs first when I am merely carrying out your needs so that my needs of going to heaven can be fulfilled.

When people do that, aren't they actually carrying out their own needs first and foremost and merely deciding that obeying God's needs is the best way to get their own needs? Nobody ever thinks about that, and instead they go around patting themselves on the back telling themselves what a wonderful, self sacrificing person that they are when they do "God's will" when their needs are actually first and foremost on their mind. But their mind hides this fact from them. That's the little trick of the mind of human ego. It hides it's own self interest from itself and projects it out to the outside world or even God and then comes back and tells itself that they are actually doing all of these kind things for others rather than themselves.

There's an old Sufi saying, and all the credit to them for saying this. A saint is only one until he or she knows it.

And then there is Jesus saying the same exact thing under everybody's noses.

Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven "So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Now, this might sound like merely hiding your good works from others, so that you do not get your reward or acclamations from others, but rather from God. But notice the second qualification. It says do not let YOUR left hand know what the right is doing. This has nothing to do with others, but rather your own perception of your works itself. When you don't even know you are doing good, and simply doing the right thing because that is simply what you do and believe in, rather than doing it for any reward, even from God, then that is the truest acts of good works that can ever be done. All others are always tainted by the notion of self interest hidden in the back of one's mind that our ego keeps hidden.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188461 Sep 10, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what you just said that G-D, never made the Heavens or earth?[/QUOTE}

I said the exact opposite so perhaps you suffer from Dyslexia. I'm sorry if you do. But I'll make sure I add that to the list and take that into account when I write this post. But see if you can attempt to read my past post to you again, and perhaps it will become more clear to you.

[QUOTE who="yehoshooah adam"]<quoted text>
and no! G-D only agreed to not destroy all on earth, which THEY did not do then either
If he didn't do it the first time, then why is the word "again" mentioned when saying he will never do that again? What is so hard for you to figure out? It's very clear.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
remember Noach, His Family and the animals were not destroyed? so that when G-D does this again, THEY can still keep that promise. with Noach, His Family and whosoever the 144,000 animals are.
It says God will never do what he did ever AGAIN, which clearly means not repeating the same actions again. It is very clear. But you have God doing the same thing over and over again. Your idea just doesn't work according to the very clear verses I quoted, no matter how much you try to make them work to fit your delusions.

Sorry about that, and I don't know why mister Adam Yesh Hoo Hah, G-d guided clown forgot about those verses, but that's not my fault. And as you yourself told me, verify, verify, verify from the Torah. So that's what I am doing.

You can do a Shirley Temple tap dance all you want, but it is not going to change the very clear meaning of the verses I quoted, and in fact, the rainbow itself was supposed to be a covenant sign that God would never repeat those same actions. So it's quite crystal clear, and I'm sorry you forgot those verse before you started inventing all sorts of things for yourself, but the verses are the verses. Not my fault. Blame the Torah itself for not backing your ideas up, not me.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#188462 Sep 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your wild evil savage dog mind set rejects Gods truth.
All Muslims that follow the teachings Muhammad are wild evil savage dogs.
Muhammad taught Muslims to kill non-Muslims for the sake of doing evil against the Holy and Goodness of God!
You need to face that reality BMZ, You as a Muslim are taught by Muhammad to kill non-Muslims for the sake of doing evil against the Holy and Goodness of God.
Shamma,

Please do me a favour. Just let me know who were the filthy savage dogs, who brutalized God.

I wrote this, so please tell us:

Please name the filthy and dirty savage dogs, who said that God is a Trinity.

We reject the unholy Trinity because it was not introduced by the Son of Mary. So, all those who concocted Trinity were wretched and miserable dirty dogs.

At least those savage dogs of the Church should have thought twice before coming up with the Trinity absurdity.

Just give me the names of the dirty dogs, please.
Just wondering

Topeka, KS

#188463 Sep 10, 2013
Why is the Hadith so full of lies?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#188464 Sep 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Get an education starting reading about Daniel dreams, then maybe you can understand the vision. Meantime your stupidity is entertain me...
Before hitting the keyboard, you must read and understand first. Seeker and I were not discussing Daniel's dream.

We were talking about the bloodied 4-legged lamb that John saw in his vision or dream. You can find that in Revelation.

Did Daniel see a bloodied lamb in his vision. Did he see a lamb opening scrolls with his hooves?

Think before you butt in aimlessly.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#188465 Sep 10, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
If he didn't do it the first time, then why is the word "again" mentioned when saying he will never do that again? What is so hard for you to figure out? It's very clear.
<quoted text>
It says God will never do what he did ever AGAIN, which clearly means not repeating the same actions again. It is very clear. But you have God doing the same thing over and over again. Your idea just doesn't work according to the very clear verses I quoted, no matter how much you try to make them work to fit your delusions.
Sorry about that, and I don't know why mister Adam Yesh Hoo Hah, G-d guided clown forgot about those verses, but that's not my fault. And as you yourself told me, verify, verify, verify from the Torah. So that's what I am doing.
You can do a Shirley Temple tap dance all you want, but it is not going to change the very clear meaning of the verses I quoted, and in fact, the rainbow itself was supposed to be a covenant sign that God would never repeat those same actions. So it's quite crystal clear, and I'm sorry you forgot those verse before you started inventing all sorts of things for yourself, but the verses are the verses. Not my fault. Blame the Torah itself for not backing your ideas up, not me.
rabbee: hey i can get from you, what any atheist can give. why do i need to listen to you?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#188466 Sep 10, 2013
Is it not strange?

Mr. seeker "ruing" the time when he agreed to have a slow, step by step discussion on whether our prophet was prophesized in Bible or not.

And he thinks I did a "Crime" to ask him to mention verses where Jesus was prophesized (And I did it innocently to check and verify, how the prophesies in Bible are interpreted).

And he "thinks" that he has proved all those prophesies which I quoted about our prophet are not about him, but to whom they refer, he has not mentioned!!

And you see , he is not speaking any thing about the prophesy from Psalms Ch.45, which I have posted two times.

I will post it once again to remind him , once again to do his job and finish this discussion.

He thinks discussion is over, no Mr. Seeker, it is not over, it is just getting HOT, we have yet to discuss Deut. 18:18!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#188467 Sep 10, 2013
Mr. Seeker (Repeat Third Time)

Here is my Fourth input from OT books and it is once again from the book of Psalms

Fourth Prophesy: It is recorded in the Psalm 45:

“My heart is moved by an exalted theme and I deliver my ode to the king, my tongue is as nimble as a pen”

“You are the finest among all others, your lips are anointed with graciousness and God has blessed you forever”

“Gird your sword upon your thigh, O Mighty one, array yourself with splendor and majesty”

“Glorious and triumphant, ride on for the sake of truth, for a just cause, you will see marvellous deeds on your right hand”

“Your arrows are sharp, O king, they pierce the hearts of your enemies, nation falls beneath your feet”

“Your throne, O God will last forever a scepter of justice is your scepter”

“You love righteousness and hate wickedness, therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness, above your fellow kings”

“Your robes are fragrant with myrrh, aloes and cassia, the music of strings gladdens your palace adorned and glowing with ivory”

“among your ladies of honor are daughters of kings, at your right hand, in gold of Ophir, stands the queen”

“Listen O daughter, pat attention; forget your father’s house and your nation….enter the palace of kings”

“Forget your father and think of your sons, you will make them princes through out the land”

“I will make your name famous through all generations’ may all nations praise you forever”(Psalms, 45 V 1-17)

Mr. Seeker

Have you any Idea any person who fulfills these qualities mentioned in this prophesy?

This is a powerful prophesy about a great person who shall come after David. It is too early to say that it is for Solomon, who was the son of David!

The qualities of that great person shall be:

1. He will be very beautiful
2. He will be best amongst all humans .

3. His lips shall flow with grace, and he will be blessed .

4. He will gird the sword, and he will be powerful .

5. He will support truth, justice and he will hold the banner of truth .

6. Truth will triumph on his hands in strange ways .

7. Nations shall fall under his feet .

8. Daughters of kings shall be his wives .

9. Rich of nations shall be his follower's.

10. His name shall be praised generations after generations by nations of the world .

Each and every one of these qualities is found to the utmost degree in our prophet Mohammad (peace be on him).

What a coincidence that our Prophet is named Mohammad, which means "The Praised one" !!

So his name is praised from Generations after Generations as mentioned in the last verse of this prophesy.

Jesus does not fulfill most of these qualities. So this prophesy cannot be cut and pasted easily on Jesus.

Mr. Seeker

If there is no response from your side, I will move to ext prophesy in my list.
Just wondering

Topeka, KS

#188468 Sep 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Mr. Seeker (Repeat Third Time)
Here is my Fourth input from OT books and it is once again from the book of Psalms
Fourth Prophesy: It is recorded in the Psalm 45:
“My heart is moved by an exalted theme and I deliver my ode to the king, my tongue is as nimble as a pen”
“You are the finest among all others, your lips are anointed with graciousness and God has blessed you forever”
“Gird your sword upon your thigh, O Mighty one, array yourself with splendor and majesty”
“Glorious and triumphant, ride on for the sake of truth, for a just cause, you will see marvellous deeds on your right hand”
“Your arrows are sharp, O king, they pierce the hearts of your enemies, nation falls beneath your feet”
“Your throne, O God will last forever a scepter of justice is your scepter”
“You love righteousness and hate wickedness, therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness, above your fellow kings”
“Your robes are fragrant with myrrh, aloes and cassia, the music of strings gladdens your palace adorned and glowing with ivory”
“among your ladies of honor are daughters of kings, at your right hand, in gold of Ophir, stands the queen”
“Listen O daughter, pat attention; forget your father’s house and your nation….enter the palace of kings”
“Forget your father and think of your sons, you will make them princes through out the land”
“I will make your name famous through all generations’ may all nations praise you forever”(Psalms, 45 V 1-17)
Mr. Seeker
Have you any Idea any person who fulfills these qualities mentioned in this prophesy?
This is a powerful prophesy about a great person who shall come after David. It is too early to say that it is for Solomon, who was the son of David!
The qualities of that great person shall be:
1. He will be very beautiful
2. He will be best amongst all humans .
3. His lips shall flow with grace, and he will be blessed .
4. He will gird the sword, and he will be powerful .
5. He will support truth, justice and he will hold the banner of truth .
6. Truth will triumph on his hands in strange ways .
7. Nations shall fall under his feet .
8. Daughters of kings shall be his wives .
9. Rich of nations shall be his follower's.
10. His name shall be praised generations after generations by nations of the world .
Each and every one of these qualities is found to the utmost degree in our prophet Mohammad (peace be on him).
What a coincidence that our Prophet is named Mohammad, which means "The Praised one" !!
So his name is praised from Generations after Generations as mentioned in the last verse of this prophesy.
Jesus does not fulfill most of these qualities. So this prophesy cannot be cut and pasted easily on Jesus.
Mr. Seeker
If there is no response from your side, I will move to ext prophesy in my list.
Moe was a false prophet

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Aug 9 Kathwynn 11
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Aug 4 Emma 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••