Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,921

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188393 Sep 10, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: call G-D, a liar all you want.
Where did I call God a liar? I don't even call you a liar because I think that you even believe your delusions. The only time I think you actually lied is when you said that people saw you glowing blue and said they want what you have. That much was a lie because if anybody saw someone else glowing blue, they would immediately know that something was very special about that person and they would follow them around. But nobody follows you. So you lied about that. But everything else you say, you actually believe.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
but all of totality ceases to exist. so that G-D can make it all again. are you assuming there is any earth under all that water? with The-Spirit of G-D Hovering over the face of the waters in Parashas Noach. and as far as all of you and your grandmother of all are concerned this is only the third time. which only means two diluvium's headed for the third again.
Again, let me repeat this verse that clearly refutes your claim that the same thing has happened three times.

Genesis 8
21 The Lord smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart:“Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though[a] every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.

Genesis 9
11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and for about six months, it was two cloudy. to even see if there was a sun, moon, or stars. and Noach is and His-Family, and the talking critters. are always the first here in day one in TheTorah. Avraham and Sarah, don't even arrive till the end of day two.
If the earth was completely destroyed, what were they floating on your moron? LOL!!! Were they floating in outer space? This is hysterical. Why didn't you even think of that? How pathetic is this?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#188394 Sep 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
You are expressing a false hood about God.

God is a Holy Trinity!
"FATHER, SON, AND HOLY SPIRIT"

Muslims reject God as a Holy Trinity because MUSLIMS ARE THE WILD EVIL SAVAGE DOGS ON EARTH.

MUSLIMS ARE GUIDED BY EVIL DEMONS FROM HELL!
MUHAMMAD WAS A INSANE MAD MAN.

THE EVIL OF MUSLIMS IS THAT THEY PORTRAY THE EVIL MUHAMMAD COMMITTED AS HOLY AND GOOD!
Shamma,

Please name the filthy and dirty savage dogs, who said that God is a Trinity.

We reject the unholy Trinity because it was not introduced by the Son of Mary. So, all those who concocted Trinity were wretched and miserable dirty dogs.

At least those savage dogs of the Church should have thought twice before coming up with the Trinity absurdity.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188395 Sep 10, 2013
All hail the grand moron who thinks that Noah's ark was floating in outer space. Yes, let's all listen to him and follow him.
news

Jersey City, NJ

#188396 Sep 10, 2013
... more ..

Alex WM and BMZ,

Read Quran verse 5.112 in addition to 5.114 and you will see it is talking about LAST SUPPER most likely.

(though vague and mixed up which Quran is very good at doing due to its plagiary.)

hehe LOL!!!
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#188397 Sep 10, 2013
news wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex WM,
I replied to both words bm z pointed out.
Idatan and Aaedan (Idaan)
ma^Idatan is table full of fodo or FEAST.
Aaeedan is FESTVAL
both are proper noun.
Now are saying you celebrate Eid-al-Fitr or Eid-al-Adha.
Those two (Eid-al-Fitr and Eid-al-Adha) are from PAGAN Medina festvals.
That verse 5.114 is spoken by JESUS in Quran.
Go as your Imam if JESUS brough Eids of Muslims or not.
rabbee: is that, good gnu's or bad gnu's?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#188398 Sep 10, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, bro!
Idiots like "news" and "seeker" are not only testing our Arabic but also our patience!
Mad "seeker" wants to test my Arabic knowledge.....and how will he do that? Using transliterations similar to that used by clueless "news"!!
I am waiting for clueless "seeker" to challenge Frijoles for a Hebrew duel!
Mad seeker has serious mental health issues.
Salaams, Alex
Language Alex has nothing to do with it being from God.
Language is mans own way of communicating with each other.
The language of God is spiritual.
God speaks to the conscience of man through the heart and mind of man.
Muslims do not hear Gods voice in their conscience heart and mind.
Muslims hear the voice of their demon possessed prophet Muhammad.

The first law God placed on His creation is He deemed His creation to be holy and good for God saw "His creation and saw that it was "GOOD"
And God said to man "Be ye Holy for I your God Am Holy"
God sanctified his creation in calling it good and made the life of man made in the image of God as sacred and good.
Making the killing of man by man an evil offense against THE HOLY AND GOOD OF GOD.

MUHAMMAD REFUSED TO ACCEPT GODS WORD AS TRUTH!
Instead Muhammad taught Muslims to be wild evil savage dogs that kills man for the sake of doing evil against the holy and good of God.

Muslims ARE THE WILD EVIL SAVAGE DOGS IN THE WORLD.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188399 Sep 10, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This deranged deluded bigoted insane bigoted lonely paranoid ANTISEMITIC Islamophobe has no insight into his serious mental health problem.
How on earth can he challenge me when he knows NO Arabic whatsoever?
Oh I most certainly know how to do it via transliteration, and I'm not going to tell you my source so that you can look it up. And if you know Arabic, you can certainly understand the sounds that the transliterated words make and tell me what they mean. Ready for the challenge yet?

bmz

Singapore

#188400 Sep 10, 2013
news wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex WM,
I replied to both words bm z pointed out.
Idatan and Aaedan (Idaan)
ma^Idatan is table full of fodo or FEAST.
Aaeedan is FESTVAL
both are proper noun.
Now are saying you celebrate Eid-al-Fitr or Eid-al-Adha.

Those two (Eid-al-Fitr and Eid-al-Adha) are from PAGAN Medina festvals.

That verse 5.114 is spoken by JESUS in Quran.
Go as your Imam if JESUS brough Eids of Muslims or not.
Anyone, who has a few brain cells can realize that the pagan Arabs of Arabia, did not fast for 29 or 30 days in the month of Ramadan and did not go to Arafat for Hajj. So, how could they celebrate the two festivals? LMAO!

And even a 3rd Grader can read and know that Jesus begged Allah for food in 5:114, when pestered by the disciples to ask Allah for food from heaven.

Stop being being a clueless fool, news. This should be news4u.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#188401 Sep 10, 2013
All Muslims that follow the teaching of Muhammad are committing evil against the Holy and Goodness of God!
Alex WM

London, UK

#188402 Sep 10, 2013
news wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw my name so I thought I reply.
I saw bmz's pose and he still pointed to AAeedan ( also written in English transliteration as "idaan")- which means any festival.
Its like when you are looking for the phrase "Merry Christmas", you did not find, however you found "Happy Holidays" and you say - look it is there. Well I cannot make my point any clearer. I feel sorry for you south Asian guys who were fulled by Arab merchanerries and still holding onto their turds.
I even posted from Islamic sites which clearly states that 2 Eid of Muslims are from pre-Islamic festivals of inhabitants of city of Medina which Muhammad renamed. It just does not say that there are ARAB PAGAN festivals because that will be such a shame!!!!
Sad!! very sad. Keep leaving in dark, even the Arabs are now laughing at you! and when young Arabs starts investigating in reliious texts, they leave Islam faster than you south Asian fools who have been fed turds by Arabs and your owners. Sad!!
How can you be this stupid?
To challenge ARABIC, you need to use ARABIC language!
How can you use transliteration?
Both BMZ and I have explained this to you very clearly.
I gave you the link where you can see the arabic words are shown as Eid.
The Quranic verses also clearly show EID in Arabic.
You for some stupid reason keep talking about Ma-idatan!
Please go away.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188403 Sep 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Language Alex has nothing to do with it being from God.
The first law God placed on His creation is He deemed His creation to be holy and good for God saw "His creation and saw that it was "GOOD"
God sanctified his creation in calling it good and made the life of man made in the image of God as sacred and good.
Making the killing of man by man an evil offense against THE HOLY AND GOOD OF GOD.
Instead Muhammad taught Muslims to be wild evil savage dogs that kills man for the sake of doing evil against the holy and good of God.
Did Jesus create the universe?

bmz

Singapore

#188405 Sep 10, 2013
news wrote:
... more ..
Alex WM and BMZ,
Read Quran verse 5.112 in addition to 5.114 and you will see it is talking about LAST SUPPER most likely.
(though vague and mixed up which Quran is very good at doing due to its plagiary.)
hehe LOL!!!
We know it is quite close to the last supper. The difference is that the biblical last supper was provided by a man, upon whom the dinner was forced and who had not offered to be the host.

bmz

Singapore

#188406 Sep 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Language Alex has nothing to do with it being from God.

Shamma,

Please name the filthy and dirty savage dogs, who said that God is a Trinity.

We reject the unholy Trinity because it was not introduced by the Son of Mary. So, all those who concocted Trinity were wretched and miserable dirty dogs.

At least those savage dogs of the Church should have thought twice before coming up with the Trinity absurdity.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188407 Sep 10, 2013
news wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw my name so I thought I reply.
I saw bmz's pose and he still pointed to AAeedan ( also written in English transliteration as "idaan")- which means any festival.
Its like when you are looking for the phrase "Merry Christmas", you did not find, however you found "Happy Holidays" and you say - look it is there. Well I cannot make my point any clearer. I feel sorry for you south Asian guys who were fulled by Arab merchanerries and still holding onto their turds.
I even posted from Islamic sites which clearly states that 2 Eid of Muslims are from pre-Islamic festivals of inhabitants of city of Medina which Muhammad renamed. It just does not say that there are ARAB PAGAN festivals because that will be such a shame!!!!
Sad!! very sad. Keep leaving in dark, even the Arabs are now laughing at you! and when young Arabs starts investigating in reliious texts, they leave Islam faster than you south Asian fools who have been fed turds by Arabs and your owners. Sad!!
"news" I am not interested in Pagan or non pagan Eids!
Pagans would have celebrated many things including naked pagans fertility.
Pagans would have had a wash, eaten food and gone to the toilet!
Does it mean that you wont have a wash..eat or go to the toilet?

I was CLEARLY pointing out your erroneous claim that there was no Eid in 5:114.
I pointed out Eid to you.
Any person who knows Arabic will agree with me.
You don't know Arabic.
Now please move on.
news

Jersey City, NJ

#188408 Sep 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone, who has a few brain cells can realize that the pagan Arabs of Arabia, did not fast for 29 or 30 days in the month of Ramadan and did not go to Arafat for Hajj. So, how could they celebrate the two festivals? LMAO!
And even a 3rd Grader can read and know that Jesus begged Allah for food in 5:114, when pestered by the disciples to ask Allah for food from heaven.
Stop being being a clueless fool, news. This should be news4u.
ha ha ha ha ha lol! lol!!

Islamic ramadan is PAGAN.

Pagan Arab fasted for a lunar month because they used to worship lunar godess Al Manat (with Al Hubal).

As well - Sabians of Arbia used to have month long fast as well.

hold on .. I used to know the past-name of today's Islamic ramadan, I'll find it and post for you.

bmz

Singapore

#188409 Sep 10, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
rabbee: is that, good gnu's or bad gnu's?
Enjoyed reading that, Rabbee

Witty!
Alex WM

London, UK

#188410 Sep 10, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! It means the fellowship between the Holy Spirit and mankind, you silly clown. The Holy Spirit is plastered all over the book of Acts, and filled the apostles just like Jesus told them it would after he was gone.
The deranged deluded Islamophobic AntiSemitic fool is ranting again.
Jesus NEVER met Paul.
Jesus know nothing about Acts!

Who made Paul an Apostle?

This is how paul was made an apostle:

Here goes Paul's monologue....
"Did you call me, god?"
"awww...I am really honoured...little me? you want little me to be an apostle?"
"I don't deserve such an honour god."
"Oh ok if you insist my lord."
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#188411 Sep 10, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I call God a liar? I don't even call you a liar because I think that you even believe your delusions. The only time I think you actually lied is when you said that people saw you glowing blue and said they want what you have. That much was a lie because if anybody saw someone else glowing blue, they would immediately know that something was very special about that person and they would follow them around. But nobody follows you. So you lied about that. But everything else you say, you actually believe.
<quoted text>
Again, let me repeat this verse that clearly refutes your claim that the same thing has happened three times.
Genesis 8
21 The Lord smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart:“Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though[a] every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.
Genesis 9
11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”
<quoted text>
If the earth was completely destroyed, what were they floating on your moron? LOL!!! Were they floating in outer space? This is hysterical. Why didn't you even think of that? How pathetic is this?
rabbee: well you claim that G-D never made The-Heavens and the earth. every time G-D gives this story, THEY have to do it all over again. or G-D would be the liar instead of you.

and Moshe had the very same glow, as i did. and they and you, never remember that. and it was too hard on their eyes, to follow me around. not my fault that i was so bright, because G-D called me HIS son.

most of you, are so busy taking about your religions so much. that you can't even truly remember G-D, here in TheTorah for even a man minute. Noach, Avraham and Sarah, Yeetzak, Yaachov, and Moshe were all here in The same story were all still in. with you all claiming to not be here in TheTorah where they are also.

and G-D did not, ever destroy all living creatures. there is always Noach, His-Family, and the animals. as long as that happens, G-D has not destroyed all living things.

that is the covenant, G-D made with Noach. that Noach, His-Family and the animals shall always be survived. THEY are not talking about any of you, or your grandchildren your all attempting to drown again.

you don't even accept what is happening from G-D, here at this near end of day six again. so keep on blinding yourself until it really is too late, for you and your future grandchildren.

once G-D gives TheTorah to this rebellious world, G-D is not going to change it. unless we change, in order for G-D to change it.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188412 Sep 10, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I most certainly know how to do it via transliteration, and I'm not going to tell you my source so that you can look it up. And if you know Arabic, you can certainly understand the sounds that the transliterated words make and tell me what they mean. Ready for the challenge yet?
lol...
Thid deranged deluded bigoted insane antisemitic islamophobe has a serious mental illness.
Any Arabic expert who reads his stupid rants will spray his qahwa!!!

This f'ing bstd. has no idea about ANYTHING. He is just a sicko.
Can he manage to even answer this properly...?

Now if you answer these you will know BJ is not God.
A)Is BJ(biblical Jesus) "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?
(who is BJ's daddy? God or god the father?)

B)
……
If a person answers these SINCERELY, they will know that Jesus is NOT G-d.

READ the instructions carefully and answer the questions.

The instructions are very simple...
"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………

Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:

1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)
Alex WM

London, UK

#188413 Sep 10, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Will his Doctor come quickly and take him back to the looney bin?
Now he is jobless and homeless?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 6 hr Ooogah Boogah 14,391
Handfasting - Is it final, or can it be repeate... Oct 26 Kathwynn 2
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep '14 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep '14 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE