Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
177,461 - 177,480 of 200,948 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
really

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i just finished, telling their are no truly aramaeech portions in TheTorah. your version of all-h has too many consonants, to be aramaeech either.
and you can't even, get that right. since according to you it should be aleph, lamech, lamech, aleph hey. with 5 consonants, and only two vowels. both aramaeech and eevreet, one vowel per consonant.
Go back and reread. I didn't put 2 lameds in the word. Only one.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
No the 3 scriptural languages are all Semitic and therefore, they have similarities. Allah; Allah; El.
Have you factored into your analysis that the Quran is memorized?
I have factored in what the article mentioned about the diacritical marks being added later in the 8th century to the earlier written form to make it consistent with Arabic, and the following verse.

43:3 Indeed, We have made it an Arabic Qur'an that you might understand.

So apparently, whoever was writing the Quran before the 8th century, was not writing it the way Arabic should be written, and this had to be corrected in the 8th century.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and reread. I didn't put 2 lameds in the word. Only one.
rabbee: well hypocrite! then you, did not read my post. cause i made, a special note of that. and noted in either case, it is still wrong.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: my claim to be here in TheTorah, is no more special than Noach, Avraham, Yeetzak, Yaachov or Moshe. G-D is THE-ONE WHO came and told this to me. G-D is THE-ONE, WHO claimed i am adam. and i was the one, arguing against it then. so i really don't care how you are, altering scripture to avoid being here in IT.
What verses have I altered?
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the one, making some special claim to not be here in TheStory G-D is giving. you are the one claiming, to not be here in scripture from G-D. i am the one who quit claiming, that jimmie c boswell was somebody special in 1993.
Do you mean that you were not special after the first time God visited you? I distinctly remember you saying that it was 41 years between one visit and the next. How does 1993 fit into the math?
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and then accepted what G-D came and said to me, that i am just ordinary plain old adam again in TheTorah.
Well according to the Torah, plain old ordinary Adam was the first human and did not have a mother. But you claimed to have a surrogate mother named Jewel. Can't find her anywhere in the Torah as well. I can't find very much of anything that you say in the Torah. And as you yourself told me, use the Torah to verify, verify, verify. So it's not my fault that I am actually taking your advice.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
What verses have I altered?
<quoted text>
Do you mean that you were not special after the first time God visited you? I distinctly remember you saying that it was 41 years between one visit and the next. How does 1993 fit into the math?
<quoted text>
Well according to the Torah, plain old ordinary Adam was the first human and did not have a mother. But you claimed to have a surrogate mother named Jewel. Can't find her anywhere in the Torah as well. I can't find very much of anything that you say in the Torah. And as you yourself told me, use the Torah to verify, verify, verify. So it's not my fault that I am actually taking your advice.
rabbee: well any idiot can see, that Noach His Family and the 144,000 talking critters, are always the fist here in TheTorah in day One again. where do you see Adam or adam and his mate, in Parashas Noach for the first day. when me and the woman chaooah, don't even get here till this near end of the sixth day.

and don't you believe G-D, that Adam or adam. must Both have some kind of physical Mother, to bring them into the physical world? the only way, you can physically enter into this physical world.

even the woman chaooah, who G-D took from aside of Adam. must also enter this world, by this same method as specified by G-D.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
Well, I have no idea why he said this.

14 May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

And nobody seemed to think that was odd. It was like he knew that they would know what he was talking about or else he would have never written it.
Yes, I know you have no idea but I know and I can help you get the idea.

Paul used to write that kind of language in his letters.

There is no Trinity in there. The alleged Trinity is composed of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in it and the three make one God. Right?

It is therefore quite obvious that 2 Corinthians 14 is not talking about any Trinity at all.

And note that he did not write just the Holy Spirit. He wrote 'fellowship', which means the Christians must be fellows in a holy spirit, not a deceptive spirit.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
And it never even occurs to you in the least that this might be symbolic language? Never? That's impossible to you? And the Anti Christ will literally have ten heads with one of them appearing as though it is mortally wounded? That's literal? My goodness.
No. There is nothing symbolic and nothing figurative. If he had seen Jesus, he would have said he had seen him, not an animal.

In his vision, John clearly saw a bloodied lamb.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like most translators seem to think that it is talking about pillars that we cannot see, not the absence of pillars.

http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/13/2/defau...

Seems like the little tweak game is being played once again, just like you added the words "as if" to 69:16, which didn't really end up making much difference anyway. Maybe you can also re-translate where it says the sky was raised above the earth rather than saying the earth is contained within the sky or is surrounded by it. There are words in Arabic for "within" and "surround", but curiously, we don't see those words. Instead, we see "raised" and "above". Curiously enough, that perfectly matches what 7th century Bedouins thought about the sky.
There is no need to tweak.

I can translate it to make it very easy for you to understand, without doing any literal translation:

You can see that Allah is the one, who raised the heavens without any pillars.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
And here is another curios thing that you probably will ignore and pretend that I never mentioned, as is usually customary for you if I raise the right questions. Were the heavens RAISED ABOVE the earth?

Were the heavens and earth one, and then they got separated and the heavens were then RAISED ABOVE the earth or did the heavens in all likelyhood exist before the earth? Seems like we would need a flat earth for the Heavens to be raised ABOVE the earth because in a round earth, there really is no such thing as above. Above according to which part of the earth? The North Pole? The South Pole? The Americans? The Chinese?

But, in a flat earth scenario, this statement makes absolute perfect sense and the term above most certainly can be accurately used, as in a roof raised above a flat floor. Then it seems to make perfect sense and it works perfectly.
Flat earth is a Christian biblical concept. That is why the Christian Bible is called Flat-earthers' Bible.

The verse in Surah 13 does not say anything about raising the heavens above or below the earth. In fact, it does not even mention the earth.

21:30 is a different story. It has nothing to do with 13:2
Seeker

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well any idiot can see, that Noach His Family and the 144,000 talking critters, are always the fist here in TheTorah in day One again.
Actually, according to the Torah, the earth was not destroyed and recreated at all in the story of Noah. It was merely flooded. And Noah had a mother because he was not the first human. Adam was, and that is why Adam did not have a mother. But you claim to have a surrogate mother named Jewel. And again, I can't find her name anywhere in the Torah.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
where do you see Adam or adam and his mate, in Parashas Noach for the first day.
He isn't there. Adam existed long before Noah and died long before Noah. And it was not the first day in the case of Noah, as Noah existed before then and had a mother. Again, the earth was not destroyed and recreated in the story of Noah, it was merely flooded.

And the flood was not repeated 3 times over and Genesis itself even proves that in contradiction to your claim that the same exact things have been repeated three times.

Genesis 9:11
I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.

There it is. Straight from the Torah itself. A verse that makes your claim impossible. Not it does say destroy the earth, but it doesn't mean literally destroy the earth because there is no 7 days of creation repeated to recreate it and Noah existed throughout the flood, so he was no recreated.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
when me and the woman chaooah, don't even get here till this near end of the sixth day.
I distinctly remember you saying that Mariam existed on the fourth day. And, of course, that is actually nowhere to be found in the Torah as well.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and don't you believe G-D, that Adam or adam.
There is no lower case adam in the Torah, there is only Adam.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
must Both have some kind of physical Mother, to bring them into the physical world? the only way, you can physically enter into this physical world.
Well, the Torah never gives a mother for Adam. In fact, the first woman was created from Adam's side and Adam was the one who gave women their name.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
even the woman chaooah, who G-D took from aside of Adam. must also enter this world, by this same method as specified by G-D.
But she didn't have a mother, and that's why she had to come from Adam's side, not via childbirth from a mother. Otherwise, she wouldn't need to be created from Adam's side. The Torah is quite clear on this.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Flat earth is a Christian biblical concept. That is why the Christian Bible is called Flat-earthers' Bible.
The verse in Surah 13 does not say anything about raising the heavens above or below the earth. In fact, it does not even mention the earth.
21:30 is a different story. It has nothing to do with 13:2
Yes, it is a second point that I raised. It is no surprise to me at all that you didn't answer a single thing that I mentioned about the Heavens being separated from the earth and being RAISED ABOVE it. That does not surprise me. But what I am most curious about is what you actually tell yourself when you knowingly ignore the clear points and questions that I raise. I don't know how you tell yourself that your tap dance is perfectly acceptable behavior. I guess you just have no choice but to think that. That's all that I can figure.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

if you think that being born, into this world. is a natural event excluding G-D, then you have lost all your marbles.

it is too precise of a procedure, that determines who is or who is not brought into this world. to be exclusive of G-D'S, the procedure. you do not get a choice as to who, your parents are. any more than your, parents do.

it is, already predetermined. you do not even get to select, the country you are born in. nor do your parents, get a choice in this.

who comes into existence, in this world or not. is determined, by who are the mates given to adam and Noach. most of you shall exist, should G-D give either adam or Noach with different mates.

there are two sides, to any family linage - the her side and the his side.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

sb: most of you shall not exist, should G-D give either adam or Noach with different mates.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to tweak.
I can translate it to make it very easy for you to understand, without doing any literal translation:
You mean that you can translate it however you please to suit your own needs.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You can see that Allah is the one, who raised the heavens without any pillars.
Well an overwhelming majority of translators disagree with you, but that's OK. I know that you have no problem translating things into whatever you need them to be. You write your own translations and even create your own tafsir. Why don't you just create your own religion while you are it? Might as well.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No. There is nothing symbolic and nothing figurative. If he had seen Jesus, he would have said he had seen him, not an animal.
In his vision, John clearly saw a bloodied lamb.
And again, the Anti Christ will literally have 10 heads as well and one of them will appear as though it is mortally wounded. And the whore of Babylon is literally one woman only and will literally be on a horse with blasphemies written all over it. LOL! You really are just too much.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know you have no idea but I know and I can help you get the idea.
Paul used to write that kind of language in his letters.
There is no Trinity in there. The alleged Trinity is composed of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in it and the three make one God. Right?
It is therefore quite obvious that 2 Corinthians 14 is not talking about any Trinity at all.
And note that he did not write just the Holy Spirit. He wrote 'fellowship', which means the Christians must be fellows in a holy spirit, not a deceptive spirit.
LOL!!! It means the fellowship between the Holy Spirit and mankind, you silly clown. The Holy Spirit is plastered all over the book of Acts, and filled the apostles just like Jesus told them it would after he was gone.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, according to the Torah, the earth was not destroyed and recreated at all in the story of Noah. It was merely flooded. And Noah had a mother because he was not the first human. Adam was, and that is why Adam did not have a mother. But you claim to have a surrogate mother named Jewel. And again, I can't find her name anywhere in the Torah.
<quoted text>
He isn't there. Adam existed long before Noah and died long before Noah. And it was not the first day in the case of Noah, as Noah existed before then and had a mother. Again, the earth was not destroyed and recreated in the story of Noah, it was merely flooded.
And the flood was not repeated 3 times over and Genesis itself even proves that in contradiction to your claim that the same exact things have been repeated three times.
Genesis 9:11
I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.
There it is. Straight from the Torah itself. A verse that makes your claim impossible. Not it does say destroy the earth, but it doesn't mean literally destroy the earth because there is no 7 days of creation repeated to recreate it and Noah existed throughout the flood, so he was no recreated.
<quoted text>
I distinctly remember you saying that Mariam existed on the fourth day. And, of course, that is actually nowhere to be found in the Torah as well.
<quoted text>
There is no lower case adam in the Torah, there is only Adam.
<quoted text>
Well, the Torah never gives a mother for Adam. In fact, the first woman was created from Adam's side and Adam was the one who gave women their name.
<quoted text>
But she didn't have a mother, and that's why she had to come from Adam's side, not via childbirth from a mother. Otherwise, she wouldn't need to be created from Adam's side. The Torah is quite clear on this.
rabbee: call G-D, a liar all you want. but all of totality ceases to exist. so that G-D can make it all again. are you assuming there is any earth under all that water? with The-Spirit of G-D Hovering over the face of the waters in Parashas Noach. and as far as all of you and your grandmother of all are concerned this is only the third time. which only means two diluvium's headed for the third again.

and for about six months, it was two cloudy. to even see if there was a sun, moon, or stars. and Noach is and His-Family, and the talking critters. are always the first here in day one in TheTorah. Avraham and Sarah, don't even arrive till the end of day two.

with Moshe not arriving, until about the end of day three. this is the way, it always has happened. your highly selective reading skills, are interfering with your true learning.

there is always day 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 here in TheTorah. your mental magic is not going to really change it. your attempting to do this, will only result in more pestilence, plague and famine for trying this.

we are not talking about how long, any particular spirit has existed. this is irrelevant, to TheTorah Sequence. we are talking about their order, of being brought here in TheTorah.

and i have not seen any other physical way, that alleged people are brought here. than through the womb of a woman, to fill in the flesh in it's place. this is, by G-D'S design. we did not, design this method.

and i am not going to argue about you having the wrong name as jesus and his mother mary. G-D indicated to me, Their name is Adam. and nowhere in TheTorah Scroll does it say, that Adam is the first person in TheTorah. Adam is TheOnly One given with The-OUR IMAGE and OUR LIKENESS of G-D, Yeshooah as Hoo VHee(YHVH).

none of you are given with this image, no matter what your vain wishful thinking is. you are not made in The-OUR IMAGE of G-D. G-D is talking about Only Adam is this. and don't try and tell me that the first female, never gets here in TheTorah until day six.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>

I have actually challenge you five different times to prove that you can do that, only to have you ignore the clear challenge every single time. So what's up with that? Not only do I know that you do not have a proper command of the English language, and that has been proven, I don't believe that you even have a proper command of Arabic as well. And I know exactly how to test that, and that is what you are afraid of.
This deranged deluded bigoted insane bigoted lonely paranoid ANTISEMITIC Islamophobe has no insight into his serious mental health problem.
How on earth can he challenge me when he knows NO Arabic whatsoever?
What sort of nutcase is this?
Can he now challenge me to a Hebrew duel?
LOL....

AND....this Arabic expert didn't have a clue about the stupidity of "news" concerning Maidatan and Eid!

Go play with your toilet duck you fool.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Spot on, bro.
Poor news. Does not even know how to read a transliteration and he is not alone in this. Many polemic ignorant fools can't make it out either.
Salaams
BMZ
Thanks, bro!
Idiots like "news" and "seeker" are not only testing our Arabic but also our patience!
Mad "seeker" wants to test my Arabic knowledge.....and how will he do that? Using transliterations similar to that used by clueless "news"!!
I am waiting for clueless "seeker" to challenge Frijoles for a Hebrew duel!
Mad seeker has serious mental health issues.
Salaams, Alex
news

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This deranged deluded bigoted insane bigoted lonely paranoid ANTISEMITIC Islamophobe has no insight into his serious mental health problem.
How on earth can he challenge me when he knows NO Arabic whatsoever?
What sort of nutcase is this?
Can he now challenge me to a Hebrew duel?
LOL....
AND....this Arabic expert didn't have a clue about the stupidity of "news" concerning Maidatan and Eid!
Go play with your toilet duck you fool.
I just saw my name so I thought I reply.
I saw bmz's pose and he still pointed to AAeedan ( also written in English transliteration as "idatan")- which means any festival.

Its like when you are looking for the phrase "Merry Christmas", you did not find, however you found "Happy Holidays" and you say - look it is there. Well I cannot make my point any clearer. I feel sorry for you south Asian guys who were fulled by Arab merchanerries and still holding onto their turds.

I even posted from Islamic sites which clearly states that 2 Eid of Muslims are from pre-Islamic festivals of inhabitants of city of Medina which Muhammad renamed. It just does not say that there are ARAB PAGAN festivals because that will be such a shame!!!!

Sad!! very sad. Keep leaving in dark, even the Arabs are now laughing at you! and when young Arabs starts investigating in reliious texts, they leave Islam faster than you south Asian fools who have been fed turds by Arabs and your owners. Sad!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••