Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256295 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#188340 Sep 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
So your Messiah was born on April 4, 1984,…. And by chance is that you?
I KNEW it!!
No that is not me. I'm old enough to be his mother. And he is not the messiah. His birth was a sign of the Messiahs spiritual rebirth. If you've ever read the novel by George Orwell that is also the date given by the author on page 6. Doublethink, Newspeak, The Ministry of Truth, The Book.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188341 Sep 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you the scripture references and you have ignored them.
You gave me a scripture reference with 1984 in it?
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>
The Messiah is supposed to be a woman and there are many scriptures that prove it. He, him, man, husband, father, and son do not always mean male.
Well I guess it could mean a hermaphrodite as well. Good point.
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>
My mission is to establish a one world government headquartered in Jerusalem.
Hey, that's Jimmy and Jake's mission too. You stole their mission.
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus knew he was not the messiah and he claimed to be Lucifer.[/QUOTED]

LOL!!! What verse is that?

[QUOTE who="susanblange"] <quoted text>
He knew the real Messiah would come at the end of days. Israel is the elect. "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven". I am not the daughter of God, I am God the everlasting father.
Then you must be a hermaphrodite as well.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#188342 Sep 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stupid Muslim.
Jews have to obey the laws of God just the same as we all do.
Each person is responsible to God for their own words, deeds and action in life.
It does not mater wither you are Jew, Muslim, Atheist, or Christin.
We all are accountable to God for what we do in this life.
What Muslims have been taught to them by Muhammad is going to send them to hell.
Muhammad lacked the fundamental truth God taught to us.
That truth is that every human being born regardless of what race or creed, or religion one is associated with from the moment of conception until death, is sacred because the human person has been willed for its own sake in the image and likeness of the living and holy God.
That means Muslims killing those that do not accept Allah, and his messenger Muhammad regardless of their beliefs have the God given right to live their life without being killed by Muslims for their own religious or non-religious beliefs.
That is Gods law Muslim that Muhammad failed to embrace and accept as Gods own truth.
That law of Gods destroys everything that Muhammad taught in the Quran.
Muhammad's Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims.
Muslims are the wild evil dogs of the earth!
Don't scream to loud while you burn in hell Muslims I hate to hear the screams of evil people burning in hell!
Actually, I wrote only this much:

"People long before Jesus, knew how to pray to God.

Christians glorify Jesus the most. Gods plays the second fiddle in Christianity, which is all about Jesus."

Jesus taught you to worship the LORD your God with all your heart, all your mind and all your souls but instead of doing that, you worship the son of Mary and when problems befall, you start praying to Mary.

That is when you forget God and you can't even think of calling Jesus to help.

If you want to find the True God, you have to stop worshipping Jesus. Worshipping Jesus is futile and a waste of time.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188343 Sep 10, 2013
Speaking of Prophets, I hereby declare myself to be the REAL Prophet. And here are my prophesies that shall surely come to pass. You shall all read the following news stories

TOPIX MESSIAH TRIES TO BLOW COURTHOUSE UP
Topix Messiah Jake LeFlake has been arrested and charged with attempting to blow a Massachusetts Courthouse up by trying to sneak a bomb into the courthouse in a loaf of Wonder Bread. LeFlake claims his innocence and claims he was set up by the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

TOPIX MESSIAH BRINGS MIDDLE EAST PEACE
Topix Messiah Susan Strange has brought peace to the Middle East by raising Yasser Arafat from the dead and giving him oral sex until he signed a 2000 year peace treaty with Israel.

TOPIX G-D CREATES A WOMAN
Topix G-D Jimmie C. Roswell aka Adam, aka yeshoohah, aka Noah, aka....well the list goes on, has astounded medical doctors by taking one of his own ribs and creating a woman from it. When asked why he did this, he replied "well, it's pretty hard to get a date at my age here in TheTorah dating service".
bmz

Location hidden

#188344 Sep 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You are responsible for your words, Shamma, among other things. You said it and got it right. Didn't Jesus say to love each other as well as your enemies? Do you think you're fulfilling that command? I am anti Christian because they are full of hate and are hypocrites. You are just proving my point every time you post.
Thank you, Susan.

Actually, Shamma is supposed to keep quiet and offer his cheeks, is he believes in Jesus' teachings.

I am going to ask him to hand over his clothes, shoes and make him walk ten miles behind me carrying my luggage. That he cannot refuse, if he is a true follower of Jesus.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188345 Sep 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Susan.
Actually, Shamma is supposed to keep quiet and offer his cheeks, is he believes in Jesus' teachings.
I am going to ask him to hand over his clothes, shoes and make him walk ten miles behind me carrying my luggage. That he cannot refuse, if he is a true follower of Jesus.
Yes, and a literal four legged lamb is literally going to open the scrolls at the end of days too, right?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188346 Sep 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to find the True God, you have to stop worshipping Jesus. Worshipping Jesus is futile and a waste of time.
Well sometimes I think I should believe in the Trinity, and sometimes I don't. But when I see Muhammad deny it, then that makes me think that maybe the Trinity really is true and I better be careful before I carelessly reject it just because it doesn't say that exact word in the Bible. After all, if I believed anything Muhammad said, then I would have to believe that the sky will become weak and crack open, and I just can't believe that, no matter how much that might have made sense to HIM at the time he was creating those verses. But I can't believe that the creator of the universe could ever misunderstand the true nature of his creation in the exact same way a 7th century Bedouin would.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#188347 Sep 10, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes it is the transliteration. Jimmie, parts of the Torah are in Aramaic, not Hebrew. How is the Hebrew word "elohim" written in Aramaic in the Torah?
rabbee: the word ELOHEEM is not written in aramaeech, in TheTorah Scroll. there are very, very, very, few words, that can be claimed to be all of aramaeech in TheTorah. and eevreet is too close to aramaeech, to even actually make that claim. when even the word adam, is claimed by some to be aramaeech. even though they are spelled exactly the same in both.

the languages, are so closely related. that one could even claim, that ELOHEEM is aramaeech and not eevreet. since eevreet, is a colloquial derivation of aramaeech. much likened unto, the difference between north and south united states.

for as far as i can tell, the word ELOHEEM and all-h do not have the same meaning. nor does it have the same meaning, as ELSHADDAEE, or YHVH. so if it walks like fake ducks, and talks like fake ducks. then it is a fake, trojan muhammed duck. muhammed's testimony, is not based on G-D, it is based on an assumed angel in question.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#188348 Sep 10, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes it is the transliteration. Jimmie, parts of the Torah are in Aramaic, not Hebrew. How is the Hebrew word "elohim" written in Aramaic in the Torah?
rabbee: the transliteration, of ELOHEEM into Arabic, would still be phonetically pronounced as ELOHEEM in any language. the transliteration is a phonetic equivalent, that does not alter the meaning. a translation, may alter the phonetics. but must keep, the same precise meaning.

so no matter how you look at this, all-h and ELOHEEM are not equivalent. neither the meaning or the phonetic, are the same for them.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#188349 Sep 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The childs' name is Jarrett Lawrence Emanuel. My calling began thirty years ago and I identified 1984 as the "beginning of the end". Jesus is dead and gone, I am still alive and I will fulfill everything in the OT in my lifetime. "Blessed are those who wait for him" There has already been a lot if not most of scripture fulfilled and you are such a hypocrite. Jesus fulfilled 0 prophecies and he's dead but you believe he was the Messiah? Why?
rabbee: nah, half way in a circle, is always the beginning of the end. so your only about, 2900 years off course.
bmz

Location hidden

#188350 Sep 10, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sometimes I think I should believe in the Trinity, and sometimes I don't. But when I see Muhammad deny it, then that makes me think that maybe the Trinity really is true and I better be careful before I carelessly reject it just because it doesn't say that exact word in the Bible. After all, if I believed anything Muhammad said, then I would have to believe that the sky will become weak and crack open, and I just can't believe that, no matter how much that might have made sense to HIM at the time he was creating those verses. But I can't believe that the creator of the universe could ever misunderstand the true nature of his creation in the exact same way a 7th century Bedouin would.
No, Seeker. It is not that Muhammad denied Trinity on his own. It was revealed to him by God via Qur'aan. Also, the Jews denied Trinity and Jesus long before Muhammad arrived.

You and I know well that Jesus never taught Trinity. If there were a Trinity, then it should have come from Jesus, not from unknown men, who never sat under Jesus' company, after a few hundred years.

You trust Paul. Right? Even that man never taught and preached Trinity. So, you can deny and discard it without any fear.

Please do not believe in it just because Muhammad and all of us deny that.

So, you should not believe in something that was unheard of in the first 400 years.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188351 Sep 10, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The childs' name is Jarrett Lawrence Emanuel. My calling began thirty years ago and I identified 1984 as the "beginning of the end". Jesus is dead and gone, I am still alive and I will fulfill everything in the OT in my lifetime. "Blessed are those who wait for him" There has already been a lot if not most of scripture fulfilled and you are such a hypocrite. Jesus fulfilled 0 prophecies and he's dead but you believe he was the Messiah? Why?

rabbee: nah, half way in a circle, is always the beginning of the end. so your only about, 2900 years off course.
I just can't tell you how much I enjoy watching you two go back and forth. Where's Joke000 when you need him to tell you that you are both wrong? Maybe he's in jail where he belongs or will eventually end up if he isn't there already.
bmz

Location hidden

#188352 Sep 10, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and a literal four legged lamb is literally going to open the scrolls at the end of days too, right?
Of course, right.

That is exactly what John saw. He saw a lam who had seven horns and seven eyes. Right? How can that be Jesus, Seeker?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188353 Sep 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Seeker. It is not that Muhammad denied Trinity on his own. It was revealed to him by God via Qur'aan.
Yeah, so says Muhammad. He also said the sky will become weak and crack open, and that the sky has to be held up with invisible pillars. I have no idea why the word pillars ever needed to be mentioned unless he thought the sky was some sort of structure and that pillars are needed to hold structures up. So I don't take anything that he said very seriously.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188354 Sep 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, right.
That is exactly what John saw. He saw a lam who had seven horns and seven eyes. Right? How can that be Jesus, Seeker?
And it never even occurs to you in the least that this might be symbolic language? Never? That's impossible to you? And the Anti Christ will literally have ten heads with one of them appearing as though it is mortally wounded? That's literal? My goodness.
really

Lisle, IL

#188355 Sep 10, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the transliteration, of ELOHEEM into Arabic, would still be phonetically pronounced as ELOHEEM in any language. the transliteration is a phonetic equivalent, that does not alter the meaning. a translation, may alter the phonetics. but must keep, the same precise meaning.
so no matter how you look at this, all-h and ELOHEEM are not equivalent. neither the meaning or the phonetic, are the same for them.
You didn't answer the question. In the Aramaic portions of the Torah, what word is used for elohim? Since you are skirting the issue, the answer is the word alef lamed alef hay. Allah. Check it out since you have your own personal Torah.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188356 Sep 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You trust Paul. Right? Even that man never taught and preached Trinity.
Well, I have no idea why he said this.

14 May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

And nobody seemed to think that was odd. It was like he knew that they would know what he was talking about or else he would have never written it.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#188357 Sep 10, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't tell you how much I enjoy watching you two go back and forth. Where's Joke000 when you need him to tell you that you are both wrong? Maybe he's in jail where he belongs or will eventually end up if he isn't there already.
rabbee: nah! G-D is still right, about all you evil and wicked talking critters. and i am, just caught here in the middle.

you can't handle the truth of G-D, about you all here in TheTorah. so you make up all your own vain truth, not here in TheTorah you think you can handle.
really

Lisle, IL

#188358 Sep 10, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the word ELOHEEM is not written in aramaeech, in TheTorah Scroll. there are very, very, very, few words, that can be claimed to be all of aramaeech in TheTorah. and eevreet is too close to aramaeech, to even actually make that claim. when even the word adam, is claimed by some to be aramaeech. even though they are spelled exactly the same in both.
the languages, are so closely related. that one could even claim, that ELOHEEM is aramaeech and not eevreet. since eevreet, is a colloquial derivation of aramaeech. much likened unto, the difference between north and south united states.
for as far as i can tell, the word ELOHEEM and all-h do not have the same meaning. nor does it have the same meaning, as ELSHADDAEE, or YHVH. so if it walks like fake ducks, and talks like fake ducks. then it is a fake, trojan muhammed duck. muhammed's testimony, is not based on G-D, it is based on an assumed angel in question.
There are whole portions of the Torah written in Aramaic. In those portions the word that would be elohim is written alef lamed alef hay--Allah. Check it out in your Torah.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188359 Sep 10, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question. In the Aramaic portions of the Torah, what word is used for elohim? Since you are skirting the issue, the answer is the word alef lamed alef hay. Allah. Check it out since you have your own personal Torah.
So if Allah is Aramaic, then that means the Quran has some Aramaic terms in it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Syro-Aramaic...

"The work advances the thesis that critical sections of the Qur'an have been misread by generations of readers and Muslim and Western scholars, who consider classical Arabic as the language of the Qur'an. Luxenberg's analysis suggests that the prevalent Syro-Aramaic language up to the 7th century formed a stronger etymological basis for its meaning.[4][5]

A notable trait of early written Arabic was that it lacked vowel signs and diacritic points which would later distinguish e.g. B, T, N, Y &#1576; &#1578; &#1606; &#1610; (Defective script), and thus was prone to misinterpretation. The diacritical points were added around the turn of the eighth century on orders of Al-Hajjaj bin Yousef, governor of Iraq (694–714).

Luxenberg remarks that the Qur'an contains much ambiguous and even inexplicable language. He asserts that even Muslim scholars find some passages difficult to parse and have written reams of Quranic commentary attempting to explain these passages. However, the assumption behind their endeavours has always been, according to him, that any difficult passage is true, meaningful, and pure Arabic, and that it can be deciphered with the tools of traditional Muslim scholarship. Luxenberg accuses Western academic scholars of the Qur'an of taking a timid and imitative approach, relying too heavily on the biased work of Muslim scholars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poland's bishops say Halloween is harmful, pagan (Oct '12) Oct 30 Kim 21
can spells be done in the daytime? (Sep '06) Oct 30 Scarlet Hernandez 7
News Curtis Brown column: Trick-or-Treat not to ever... (Oct '10) Oct 26 RationalChick 11
News Out of the Broom Closet: DC Witches in Their Ow... Oct 25 Hajinon 1
News Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... (Aug '14) Oct 25 GiveUpUDummies 8
Loner wiccan Oct '17 birdy 2
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Sep '17 de_sheets 3
More from around the web