Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256358 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex WM

London, UK

#188008 Sep 8, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Your god is a sadomasochist and there is no ransom to be admitted to heaven. Psalm 49:7-8 "None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him: For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceases forever. This scripture regards the death of the body (soul) and redemption of the spirit from hell. The soul is mortal and you can buy your way out of hell but you can't ransom your way into heaven. Only the righteous go to heaven and it is a free gift. Human life is priceless and everyone will be put to death for their own sin. There is no substitution or scapegoat.
True.
Will Shamma or sucker..i mean seeker understand?
Alex WM

London, UK

#188009 Sep 8, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your compliments, bmz. You and I both know there is only one God but Christians cannot understand this.
Agree with you, Susan.
God bless.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#188010 Sep 8, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree with you, Susan.
God bless.
Greetings, Alex. Is your agreement with Susan an investment?
Alex WM

London, UK

#188011 Sep 8, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
.... HAS BEEN and IS often mean the same exact thing. It's just two different ways of putting it.....
Deranged Premature exclaimer tosser!

Will you eat your words....

Seeker HAS BEEN given a strong dose of anti psychotic drug but as he IS still deluded and deranged he IS being taken to a clinic where he IS expected to be given a double dose.

What a tosser you are.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188012 Sep 8, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
deranged fool!
This method seems better than chasing after peasants, illiterate fishermen and criminals!
So that means you believe their claims. Come on Alex, you can say it. You can be honest and straightforward for once in your life. There must at least be a tiny capacity for that hidden somewhere within you that you have left. You can't have had all of your honesty and character completely stripped away. Even Islam does not do that to people.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188013 Sep 8, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask BMZ as I gave answers to these questions to him as well as you, and both times I used John. And he rejected it as well simply because it came from John, just like you did and just like you will again if I am stupid enough to repeat the same exact exercise. At least he has the capacity for honesty. You do not.
I asked you. So answer ME. You do what you are told, dear deranged deluded biased antismitic Islamophobe:
A)Is BJ(biblical Jesus) "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?
(who is BJ's daddy? God or god the father?)

B)
……
If a person answers these SINCERELY, they will know that Jesus is NOT G-d.

READ the instructions carefully and answer the questions.

The instructions are very simple...
"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………

Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:

1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188014 Sep 8, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree with you, Susan.
God bless.
As long as someone says something anti christian, you are ready to buddy up with them, even if they are a lunatic and you don't believe any of their claims about themselves. That really says a lot about you. Needd i remind you of what these lunatics think about Muhammad?
Alex WM

London, UK

#188015 Sep 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings, Alex. Is your agreement with Susan an investment?
Greetings HughBe. How are you?
As you know I am referring folks such as seeker/shamma/Le Dic who are bigoted deranged Islamophobes, when I say "Christians".
When I agree with a particular comment of Susan I say so.
Peace.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188016 Sep 8, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to claim to be the messiah because you lack the basic human qualities.
Susan and rabbee are still decent human beings with their own perspectives.
Are their perspectives right or not? Come on, you can say it.
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just a control freak who is going totally insane!
If they claim to be messiah...that is up to them!
But if they or anybody else says Muhammad was a fraud, then you get angry. My my my, what an absolute hypocrite you are.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188017 Sep 8, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
So that means you believe their claims. Come on Alex, you can say it. You can be honest and straightforward for once in your life. There must at least be a tiny capacity for that hidden somewhere within you that you have left. You can't have had all of your honesty and character completely stripped away. Even Islam does not do that to people.
I am honest and straightforward UNLIKE YOU.
Yes...it is MORE effective here than in a tiny hamlet, 2000 years ago, running after a few peasants and clueless fishermen.
What did BJ do that was earth shattering and properly recorded in history books? NOTHING.
He came to challenge the Jews. They tried to silence him. He hid. They caught him and tried to kill him but he ran. That is IT!

You LIE all the time..
You have NOT given a proper response to my questions below.

A)Is BJ(biblical Jesus) "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?

B)
……

"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or own interpretations"
…………………………

Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:

2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188018 Sep 8, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you. So answer ME. You do what you are told, dear deranged deluded biased antismitic Islamophobe:
If you think you can make even one single demand of me like that, then perhaps you need to be added to the list of forum lunatics. Why would you ever think that I would let a stupid, confused little boy with a obsession for penis ever tell me what I will do? You really need some serious help.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#188019 Sep 8, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they shouldn't be. Jesus himself said Father forgive them for they know not what they do.
It was the multitudes that followed Jesus that had him crucified. He said to them, "Take up your cross and follow me". He wanted to be crucified because he thought it would fulfill scripture. Everything happened in the last week of his life and scripture was supposed to be fulfilled during the Messiahs entire life. Psalm 139:16 "...and in thy book all my members were written". Psalm 40:7 "Then said I, Lo, I come, in the volume of the book it is written of me".
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188020 Sep 8, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings HughBe. How are you?
As you know I am referring folks such as seeker/shamma/Le Dic
Wow, you just can't get penis off your mind can you, Philthy Phallics.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188021 Sep 8, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as someone says something anti christian, you are ready to buddy up with them, even if they are a lunatic and you don't believe any of their claims about themselves. That really says a lot about you. Needd i remind you of what these lunatics think about Muhammad?
Dear deranged deluded insane bigoted anitsemitic Islamophobe...
Are you talking about yourself? Remember hindu martin who called himself "simon" and how you desperately clung to him??lol

As long as someone says something anti Muslim, you are ready to buddy up with them, even if they are a lunatic and you don't believe any of their claims about themselves. That really says a lot about you. Need i remind you of what these lunatics think about Jesus?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188022 Sep 8, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am honest and straightforward UNLIKE YOU.
LOL!!!! Yeah, says you, the guy who was stupid enough to think that people would actually believe he was an ex priest but continually refuses to tell people what his denomination was when asked. You are so pathetic and even worse, just downright stupid. You have the lying abilities of a child. A good liar is a bad thing, but a bad liar is just simply disgusting and pathetic.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188023 Sep 8, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think you can make even one single demand of me like that, then perhaps you need to be added to the list of forum lunatics. Why would you ever think that I would let a stupid, confused little boy with a obsession for penis ever tell me what I will do? You really need some serious help.
I don't wish to be added to ANY list that has your name in it!
Do you realise that you are the resident Lunatic and control freak.
You are worse than a chalk monitor!
Calm down...relax ...and let each person have a say..
They have a perfect right.
Stop saying "shut up"!
Now answer these....

B)
……

…………………………

2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188024 Sep 8, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>It was the multitudes that followed Jesus that had him crucified.
Why don't you try reading the New Testament? It was the Jewish authorities that had him crucified because he was attracting so much attention and they thought he was leading Jews away from them and their authority.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#188025 Sep 8, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll just have to take my chances that the Messiah wouldn't be wasting time on an insignificant topix forum. Sounds like a pretty solid bet to me. Why don't you tell me what my real name is, Mizz oh powerful Messiah? You can't, and that should give you a clue right there.
Do you think Jesus would be able to tell you your name? You don't understand that the Messiah is bound by the flesh and is human. If I could tell you your name, I'd be psychic and God wouldn't like that. My mind reading abilities are limited.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#188026 Sep 8, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear deranged deluded insane bigoted anitsemitic Islamophobe...
Are you talking about yourself? Remember hindu martin who called himself "simon" and how you desperately clung to him??lol
As long as someone says something anti Muslim, you are ready to buddy up with them, even if they are a lunatic and you don't believe any of their claims about themselves. That really says a lot about you. Need i remind you of what these lunatics think about Jesus?
But I don't buddy up with them. Can't your retarded head figure that out? I sometimes don't even buddy up with Shamma if I think he is behaving stupidly. I'm not like Muslims where I have an "us verses them" go team ethos where someone on my side can say something wrong and I'll defend it anyway just because they are on my side. That is what Muslims are supposed to do, not Christians. Christians are supposed to know better then to behave that way. For Christians, wrong is wrong and right is right, no matter who is saying it. But Muslims will never criticize a fellow Muslim publicly, no matter how wrong they might think that person is.
Alex WM

London, UK

#188027 Sep 8, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Are their perspectives right or not? Come on, you can say it.
<quoted text>
But if they or anybody else says Muhammad was a fraud, then you get angry. My my my, what an absolute hypocrite you are.
Look here deranged control freak...
You cannot control the minds of humans.
Just because you are insane and "see" things in NT...that does not make you right!
When I agree with their perspectives and if I have the time.. I say so.
I have NOT got angry with them the way you do!
If they say Muhammed PBUH is a fraud, so be it. The whole world talks about the Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH. Now that is a great miracle in itself. Sadly you are refusing to recognise something very important...
Jesus PBUH could not complete his mission. He very clearly relied on Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH. Thanks to the Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH, there are 2billion Muslims who take Jesus PBUH serious, love and respect him as a HUMAN. That is all he ever was, is and will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Wed John 4,951
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) May 27 John 14,736
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) May 26 Tete Rouge 119
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Apr '17 Jogirl 52
News Magic 101: Who was Aleister Crowley? (Mar '11) Apr '17 skeptic 176
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Feb '17 guest 119
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Feb '17 Not a modern Chri... 15
More from around the web