Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 230635 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#187947 Sep 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Susan are spiritually blind to Gods truth!
You and Susan BMZ are just too illiterate to understand the teachings of Jesus.
Gods entire teaching to us is this:
Salvation means being spiritually re-united back to God.
The wages of sin is death, meaning your soul is separated from God, and is subject to suffer the pain of hell for offending the Holiness and Goodness of God.
God gave Moses the 10 Commandments to follow so that you may know that violating Gods law separates you from God.
Gods justice is based on Gods Holiness and Goodness.
For God says;
Leviticus 19:2
New International Version
"Speak to the entire assembly of Israel and say to them:'Be holy because I, the LORD your God, am holy".
God sent Jesus His only unique begotten Son to die on the cross for our sins that separate us from God.
Jesus death and resurrection from the dead re-united those that believe in the name of Jesus as Gods only unique begotten Son back to God.
On the cross our sins separated Jesus from God.
Matthew 27:46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").
Jesus was left alone separated from God the Father
on the cross.
Illustrating how sin separates us from God.
That is the Bibles meaning of Salvation.
Muhammad had no power to save us from our sins and re-unite us back to God.
That is all bull shit, Shamma!

Read and study Isaiah 45 well. There is only one God Almighty and this Jesus of yours is not that.

Write this sixty-six times daily:

"There is only one God Almighty and Jesus is not God."
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#187948 Sep 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't a clue of what you are talking about.
Gods plan for saving man is the right plan.
God knows what He is doing.
All we have to do is follow Gods plan in our life.
You are barking up the wrong tree!
You are just too illiterate to understand the teachings of Jesus.
Gods entire teaching to us is this:
Salvation means being spiritually re-united back to God.
The wages of sin is death, meaning your soul is separated from God, and is subject to suffer the pain of hell for offending the Holiness and Goodness of God.
God gave Moses the 10 Commandments to follow so that you may know that violating Gods law separates you from God.
Gods justice is based on Gods Holiness and Goodness.
For God says;
Leviticus 19:2
"Speak to the entire assembly of Israel and say to them:'Be holy because I, the LORD your God, am holy".
God sent Jesus His only unique begotten Son to die on the cross for our sins that separate us from God.
Jesus death and resurrection from the dead re-united those that believe in the name of Jesus as Gods only unique begotten Son back to God.
On the cross our sins separated Jesus from God.
Matthew 27:46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").
Jesus was left alone separated from God the Father
on the cross.
Illustrating how sin separates us from God.
That is the Bibles meaning of Salvation.
Instead of fighting Gods plan why don't follow Gods teachings?
Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear O Israel: the Lord is our God, the Lord is one. Does the trinity consist of three people? Isaiah 42:8 "I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images". Exodus 20:4 "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image..." A graven image is one that is sculpted like out of wood or stone. A molten image is one that is cast into a mold, like silver or gold. Christianity is idolatry. All throughout Israels history there has been a problem with the Israelites worshipping idols. And they were just as convinced as you are of your idols. Christianity is spiritually Babylon and it will end in destruction. Isaiah 13, 14, and 47.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#187949 Sep 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant!
Great post, Susan.
The Trinity or the Triune God is a monstrosity and an abomination. It is not even a God. It is a funny Godhead, that does not exist.
Thank you for your compliments, bmz. You and I both know there is only one God but Christians cannot understand this.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#187950 Sep 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all bull shit, Shamma!
Read and study Isaiah 45 well. There is only one God Almighty and this Jesus of yours is not that.
Write this sixty-six times daily:
"There is only one God Almighty and Jesus is not God."
You are stuck believing your own lies.
GOD IS ONE MUSLIM!
THERE IS NO OTHER GOD BESIDES GOD!
AND JESUS IS GODS UNIQUE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON!

GOD USED CYRUS TO FREE THE JEWS FROM BABYLON SO THEY COULD GO BACK TO ISRAEL AND REBUILD THE CITY FOR THE COMING OF JESUS.

YOU ONLY READ WORDS WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THE TEXT.
GOD IS ONE MUSLIM!
AND JESUS IS GODS UNIQUE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON.
THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS OF SINS EXCEPT THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS ON THE CROSS.

GOD WORKS HIS PLAN OF SALVATION ON HIS OWN TIME SCHEDULE.
GOD IS BOSS MUSLIM!
bmz

Singapore

#187951 Sep 8, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your compliments, bmz. You and I both know there is only one God but Christians cannot understand this.
Welcome and you deserved the compliments, Susan.

Now, a prophesy about great painters: lol!

Isaiah 45:16

"They shall be ashamed, yea disgraced, all of them the master painters shall go together in disgrace."

All who painted the handsome Roman Jesus, will go to hell.

Location hidden

#187952 Sep 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
"They shall be ashamed, yea disgraced, all of them the master painters shall go together in disgrace."
Muslims worship the pagan Black Stone as being Allah their God.

New King James Version (NKJV)

16 They shall be ashamed
And also disgraced, all of them;
They shall go in confusion together,
Who are makers of idols.
Muslims made the Black Stone into an idol of their God Allah.
Watch this link!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#187953 Sep 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaiah 2:12, 16 "For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon everyone that is proud and lofty...and upon all pleasant pictures". V 18 "And the idols he shall utterly abolish".

Location hidden

#187954 Sep 8, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Isaiah 2:12, 16 "For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon everyone that is proud and lofty...and upon all pleasant pictures". V 18 "And the idols he shall utterly abolish".
Do worship this idol?
bmz

Singapore

#187955 Sep 8, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Isaiah 2:12, 16 "For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon everyone that is proud and lofty...and upon all pleasant pictures". V 18 "And the idols he shall utterly abolish".
Imagine God smashing Jesus to pieces, for falsely claiming that he was God and for making mockery of God.
bmz

Singapore

#187956 Sep 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are stuck believing your own lies.
GOD IS ONE MUSLIM!
AND JESUS IS GODS UNIQUE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON!
GOD USED CYRUS TO FREE THE JEWS FROM BABYLON SO THEY COULD GO BACK TO ISRAEL AND REBUILD THE CITY FOR THE COMING OF JESUS.
YOU ONLY READ WORDS WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THE TEXT.
GOD IS ONE MUSLIM!
AND JESUS IS GODS UNIQUE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON.
THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS OF SINS EXCEPT THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS ON THE CROSS.
GOD WORKS HIS PLAN OF SALVATION ON HIS OWN TIME SCHEDULE.
GOD IS BOSS MUSLIM!
That is still Bull Shit, Shamma.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#187957 Sep 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Do worship this idol?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JkZFUEDkwdcXX
I didn't understand your question. Clarify?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#187958 Sep 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine God smashing Jesus to pieces, for falsely claiming that he was God and for making mockery of God.
God will actually end up setting him on fire and all of his followers. Ezekiel 28:18, Zechariah 14:12. This will be at the end, in the "valley of decision" when it comes down to belief. Joel 3:12-14.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187959 Sep 8, 2013
Imagine God smashing The Cube of Mecca to pieces, for being a shrine to pagan nonsense.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187960 Sep 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I do your homework?
Then I'm not doing any of yours. I have allowed you to dictate the terms of this conversati0on, and that is over.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not mention any more Jesus prophesy, after those first two "Howlers" you made.
I had an answer for every single objection you raised and you know that, and you have not countered my counters, so you merely ignore it and continue to call them howlers. You are a completely pathetic waste of time.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I kept asking you, but you said that this is not part of our discussion.
Had a change of heart recently?
I'm asking YOU.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are shifting your stand every now and then and raising issues that are not part of our discussion.
You have spent 75% of the time trying to discuss Jesus rather than Muhammad, and the conversation was supposed to be about Muhammad. And then I ask you for one example about Jesus and suddenly you don't want to talk about Jesus. Take a hike. If you think I'm going allow you to continually control and manipulate this conversation, you are completely out of your mind.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What will be your condition when we are at the end of this series.
We are at the end. Now if you want to have a real, two sided discussion rather than insist upon controlling the discussion and you want to take a few years and get a decent education, perhaps we can discuss this again in a few years.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187961 Sep 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if I stop writing sense.
When did you start? I must have missed it.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187962 Sep 8, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your compliments, bmz. You and I both know there is only one God but Christians cannot understand this.
Where is the word "Gods" used in the New Testament?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187963 Sep 8, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Isaiah 2:12, 16 "For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon everyone that is proud and lofty...
I would suggest that you include yourself on that list. I don't know how much more proud and lofty one can be than to think they are the Messiah. It doesn't get any worse than that. Hopefully, God will forgive you for your blasphemies.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187964 Sep 8, 2013
Searching The Cube of Mecca brought me to this interesting site: http://mysterybabylon-watch.blogspot.com/2011...
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187965 Sep 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I do your homework?
At this point, I am thoroughly convinced that you are nothing more than an idiotic terrorist wannabe who really needs a decent education. I have news for you. Reading the Quran does not constitute a decent, acceptable education. In fact, it only seems to make people more backwards, stupider and more closed minded.

That book seems to consistently have a terrible effect on people's minds and is responsible for the absolute mess that the Arab world is today, where they are still far behind the rest of the world, 90 years after being freed from the dark veil of the Ottomans. You people invent nothing, except new reasons to fight each other, and if you weren't lucky enough to be sitting on top of gobs of oil, you would be just like the poor African countries.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#187966 Sep 8, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the word "Gods" used in the New Testament?
What difference does it make? It's your book, you tell me. Jesus identified God as his father in heaven. I don't think they're supposed to be Siamese twins or triplets, are they? That's the only way they could be one god. I believe you think they are three different entities. Only a husband and wife are one flesh Gen. 2:24, not a father and son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 8 hr thetruth 14,715
News Pagans Out Of The 'Broom Closet' In Southwest R... (Jan '10) 18 hr indano 240
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Sat thetruth 59
Doris w/ Spells4free Aug 25 Redd 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 19 Dude 12
News Nigeria: Religion, morality and politics Aug 12 jinxi 1
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul '15 skylar 108
More from around the web