Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 209,605

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187758 Sep 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think and take these discussions like walking and chewing gum?
May be that is the reason your posts so lack in conviction.
I'll tell you, you give yourself WAY too much self importance. I have put up with your nonsense of controlling how the conversation will go on, dragging it out, and demanding special treatment from me just about enough. In fact, that's enough. I have been more than fair to allow this nonsense continue which I normally do not, and I have allowed it for long enough. Back to having regular conversations with regular posters who do not demand special treatment. I have never run into anybody who demands such special treatment. And then, after these demands you make, I find out that your reasoning skills are sorely lacking. That makes it even far worse. You don't deserve the respect you demand. Get a proper education and then come back and demand your respect. How come everybody else can carry on a conversation the way they are normally carried on in a discussion forum but you can't?

What a horrible waste of time this has been, and I even knew it would be and predicted that many times. I knew right from the beginning that your behavior suggested less than adequate reasoning skills and education.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187759 Sep 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
When are Christians going to stop worshipping that mortal, powerless, ignorant, abusive and megalomanical son (Jesus) of that prostitute (Mary)?
rabbee: you still have not, figured out the cause of your illnesses?

all physical illness, is the result of mental illness - of the not true to G-D variety.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187760 Sep 6, 2013
El Cid wrote:
“If You Want to Make an Omelet, You Must Be Willing to Break a Few Eggs.”— Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
rabbee: but it is not a good method, of counting your chickens before they are hatched.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187761 Sep 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot of eggs if you have to serve whole nation!!- MUQ
rabbee: and not even, all sunni side up.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187762 Sep 6, 2013
El Cid wrote:
but I dare say that your religion ISN'T strict monotheism at all; it is rather a cult centered on the "perfect" man, Mohammad. Remove him, and the entire bloody farce collapses.
Steal the concept of monotheism and scriptures from the Jews to use as a foundation or basis, then add pagan customs from your own people such as reverence for the Black Stone and the Kaaba, circling the Kaaba seven times while throwing rocks at Satan, and belief in the jinn, and you have Islam. If Muhammad actually could perform a few miracles here and there, that would have helped, but he couldn't and he knew he couldn't. So instead, every time this was requested, he made excuses and then threatened them.

Then, there is Sura 18 about the seven sleepers. They asked Muhammad about it, and he said he had to sleep on it and wait for Gabriel to give him an answer. I guess Gabriel was asleep at that time and Muhammad had to wait for him to wake up. So the next day, here's the answer.

[18:22] Some would say, "They were three; their dog being the fourth," while others would say, "Five; the sixth being their dog," as they guessed. Others said, "Seven," and the eighth was their dog. Say, "My Lord is the best knower of their number." Only a few knew the correct number. Therefore, do not argue with them; just go along with them. You need not consult anyone about this.

So, it says only a few knew the correct number, but while they knew the correct number, Gabriel couldn't tell the prophet of Allah the correct number? This is nothing but a tap dance. And then it says do not argue with them, which really means, put this matter out of your mind and hide the fact that Muhammad did not know the exact number.

There was another incident where he was ready to invade a Jewish city, and the Jews offered to have their Rabbis meet with Muhammad the next day and question him and if he gave the right answers, they would be convinced he was a prophet and they would surrender the city without bloodshed. So Muhammad agreed. And what happened that night? Out comes a conspiracy theory that the Rabbis would try to kill him. So there was no meeting and he sacked the city.

Let's suppose there really was a conspiracy. Don't you think that Muhammad could have provided himself more than enough protection and attend the meeting anyway? You would think he would be eager to prove to them that he was who he claimed to be, and all bloodshed would be avoided and he would get the city without losing any of his men. Even if they still rejected him after he amazed them and proved himself, that would give him all the more justification to sack the city. He didn't attend the meeting because he knew they were knowledgeable and would expose him. And the Jews knew it too. But his ignorant, prior pagan followers had no knowledge to see through him, but the Rabbis clearly would in front of his unknowing, prior pagan followers. His followers had no knowledge of the religion he claimed he was completing, but the Rabbis most certainly would have.
news

Jersey City, NJ

#187763 Sep 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No. God does not swear in Qur'aan.
The OT is a forged copy. It is full of forgeries.
There is no Trinity, as described by the Church, even in The New Testament. So, how can one find that ridiculous and absurd Trinity in the OT, when it has none?
Trinity is a joke, news.
Taking the Christians side for a moment.

The word Trinity is not in the Bible just like the words -

Eid, Dawa, Buraq, Burka, Miraz are not in the Quran, yet they are in Islam.
news

Jersey City, NJ

#187764 Sep 6, 2013
bmw-z,

Yu said OT is a forgery.(though everyone who reads Quran thinks Quran is a forery).

But when do you think OT became forgery, before Muhammad or after Muhammad?

Because in Quran Allah character told gangster Muhammad to follow OT.

LOL!!!!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#187765 Sep 6, 2013
I have not seen Cunti, Former or my virgin Maat for a long while.

Later.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#187766 Sep 6, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ Most ventilated scholar! LOL!

Still wrestling with Shammy eh!? Im pretty keen when it comes to reading people and now I believe Shammy to be a frustrated housewife thats in serious need of a LAY(and not the hawaiian type),and probably is now hitting the bottle along with her repetitive scripture rants.Maybe if we introduce her to one of our fine muslim collegues she would settle down and get back to normal....OR NOT! LOL!

In any case keep it up BMZ,sooner or later she,ll have a revelation and become an IMAM! and she,ll have you to thank. CheerZ
Thank you, Rabbeen

My Spirit is bored of Shamma and her Spirit or her Holy Spirit. However, my Spirit appreciates your kind thoughts.

Salaams
BMZ

bmz

Singapore

#187767 Sep 6, 2013
news wrote:
bmw-z,
Yu said OT is a forgery.

But when do you think OT became forgery, before Muhammad or after Muhammad?
Yes, I said that the OT is a forgery. It became a forgery long before Muhammad and continued to be forged. The forgery stopped only after the arrival of the printing press.

Thanks for asking a very good question.

bmz

Singapore

#187768 Sep 6, 2013
news wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking the Christians side for a moment.

The word Trinity is not in the Bible just like the words -

Eid, Dawa, Buraq, Burka, Miraz are not in the Quran, yet they are in Islam.
Trinity is not a simple word as Buraq or Mi'raaj. The word Eid is present in the Qur'aan and Dawa is also present in the form of a verb.

Trinity is a huge, false and an absurd claim. Since it is a huge claim, it must be found in the NT and thank God, this abomination is not present in the Bible. It is a post-Jesus forgery, long, long after Jesus was gone, news.

Extra-ordinary claims require extra-ordinary proofs. Trinity falls flat and collapses under Jesus' own words and also under the scrutiny of even NT.

Good night

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#187769 Sep 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Trinity is not a simple word as Buraq or Mi'raaj. The word Eid is present in the Qur'aan and Dawa is also present in the form of a verb.
Trinity is a huge, false and an absurd claim. Since it is a huge claim, it must be found in the NT and thank God, this abomination is not present in the Bible. It is a post-Jesus forgery, long, long after Jesus was gone, news.
Extra-ordinary claims require extra-ordinary proofs. Trinity falls flat and collapses under Jesus' own words and also under the scrutiny of even NT.
Good night
First of all, you are illiterate in understanding
the nature of God.
To convey to the Jews that Jesus is the human image of God, and He came to do the will of His Father God who sent Him.

John 17:1-15
New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Prays to Be Glorified

17 After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:

“Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. 2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. 4 I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. 5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Jesus Prays for His Disciples

6 “I have revealed you[a] to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word. 7 Now they know that everything you have given me comes from you. 8 For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me. 9 I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. 10 All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them. 11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of[b] your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by[c] that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

13 “I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them. 14 I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world. 15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.

What this is saying "Golden sword" is that God came down from heaven to establish an earthly Spiritual Kingdom on earth as well as it is in heaven.
And you have no idea how this was done by God.

Verse 6 reveals that through His Son Jesus He has gathered a people unto Himself.
A people that are reborn with the Holy Spirit of God in them through the redemption works of Jesus on the cross.

You Muslim are totally ignorant of understanding of what Jesus taught in the Scriptures.

You need to pray to Jesus, your Lord and Savior and ask Him to reveal His truth to you.

Right now you are condemn to hell for not believing in the Holy name of Jesus as your savior.

John 3:16-20

New International Version (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict:

That is the choice you face Muslim.
news

Jersey City, NJ

#187770 Sep 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night
I like what you said "Dawa is also present in the form of a verb.".

Same way the Christians can tell you - Trinity is present in the Bible as a concept.

Think about it.

Which verse has Eid? I am very interested in that verse. So help.
Arabic word used in Quran is yafrahu. The word Eid is from Persi and Persi is not the language of Quran.

When you called it is a post-Jesus forgery, you mean as if someone inserted the word trinity in the Bible. But there is not such word in the Bible, it was never there, it will never be there. Its a concept built on the basis of Jesus is divne.

However Muhammad lied about Trinity in Quran, Muhammad thought virgin Mary was in Trinity, however neither Bible, nor any Christian believes virgin Mary part of Trinity. This clearly shows Quran is false.
news

Jersey City, NJ

#187771 Sep 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I said that the OT is a forgery. It became a forgery long before Muhammad and continued to be forged. The forgery stopped only after the arrival of the printing press.
Thanks for asking a very good question.
If OT became forgery before Muhammad, then what was Allah doing? was He smoking something funnly (like Rabeen Al Jihad)? Allah commanded Muhammad to tell Muslims to follow OT (all previous revelation).

If OT was forged before why whould almighty Allah (subhanetwallah) command Muslims to follow forged scripture?
Mahmood

Woodstock, Canada

#187772 Sep 6, 2013
news wrote:
<quoted text>
If OT became forgery before Muhammad, then what was Allah doing? was He smoking something funnly (like Rabeen Al Jihad)? Allah commanded Muhammad to tell Muslims to follow OT (all previous revelation).
If OT was forged before why whould almighty Allah (subhanetwallah) command Muslims to follow forged scripture?
Re 65:04 Tafsir Jalalyn says "those who have not yet menstruated, because of their young age..."
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187773 Sep 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot of eggs if you have to serve whole nation!!- MUQ
You're a bloody fool!!-El Cid
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187774 Sep 6, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ Most ventilated scholar! LOL! Still wrestling with Shammy eh!? Im pretty keen when it comes to reading people and now I believe Shammy to be a frustrated housewife thats in serious need of a LAY(and not the hawaiian type),and probably is now hitting the bottle along with her repetitive scripture rants.Maybe if we introduce her to one of our fine muslim collegues she would settle down and get back to normal....OR NOT! LOL! In any case keep it up BMZ,sooner or later she,ll have a revelation and become an IMAM! and she,ll have you to thank. CheerZ
Hey 19,

How's the numerology going? Isn't Allah amazing???
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187775 Sep 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove any of this.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187776 Sep 6, 2013
Hey 19,

When you get laid, do you prefer girls or boys, drunk or sober? Do the stats. It's a numbers thing.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187777 Sep 6, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Steal the concept of monotheism and scriptures from the Jews to use as a foundation or basis, then add pagan customs from your own people such as reverence for the Black Stone and the Kaaba, circling the Kaaba seven times while throwing rocks at Satan, and belief in the jinn, and you have Islam. If Muhammad actually could perform a few miracles here and there, that would have helped, but he couldn't and he knew he couldn't. So instead, every time this was requested, he made excuses and then threatened them.
Then, there is Sura 18 about the seven sleepers. They asked Muhammad about it, and he said he had to sleep on it and wait for Gabriel to give him an answer. I guess Gabriel was asleep at that time and Muhammad had to wait for him to wake up. So the next day, here's the answer.
[18:22] Some would say, "They were three; their dog being the fourth," while others would say, "Five; the sixth being their dog," as they guessed. Others said, "Seven," and the eighth was their dog. Say, "My Lord is the best knower of their number." Only a few knew the correct number. Therefore, do not argue with them; just go along with them. You need not consult anyone about this.
So, it says only a few knew the correct number, but while they knew the correct number, Gabriel couldn't tell the prophet of Allah the correct number? This is nothing but a tap dance. And then it says do not argue with them, which really means, put this matter out of your mind and hide the fact that Muhammad did not know the exact number.
There was another incident where he was ready to invade a Jewish city, and the Jews offered to have their Rabbis meet with Muhammad the next day and question him and if he gave the right answers, they would be convinced he was a prophet and they would surrender the city without bloodshed. So Muhammad agreed. And what happened that night? Out comes a conspiracy theory that the Rabbis would try to kill him. So there was no meeting and he sacked the city.
Let's suppose there really was a conspiracy. Don't you think that Muhammad could have provided himself more than enough protection and attend the meeting anyway? You would think he would be eager to prove to them that he was who he claimed to be, and all bloodshed would be avoided and he would get the city without losing any of his men. Even if they still rejected him after he amazed them and proved himself, that would give him all the more justification to sack the city. He didn't attend the meeting because he knew they were knowledgeable and would expose him. And the Jews knew it too. But his ignorant, prior pagan followers had no knowledge to see through him, but the Rabbis clearly would in front of his unknowing, prior pagan followers. His followers had no knowledge of the religion he claimed he was completing, but the Rabbis most certainly would have.
Mohammad was a complete tool of hell. There is no better way to explain this murdering con man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Jan 26 MAAT 3
Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan 25 true fact 81
"Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Jan 20 Hillbilly 49
My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan 18 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Jan 12 You big dummy 20
Kwanzaa 2014, Day 7, Imani means faith; find th... Jan 4 Ceocailleach 1
The Storm Clan (Jun '07) Dec '14 Terry Hiltibidal 3
More from around the web