Who Is Allah?

There are 220253 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex WM

London, UK

#187350 Sep 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so glad to see that your MPs defeated the PM of the British regime. Great job, bro.
Leaders of the American regime are indeed showing hypocrisy. I hope the American public will rein in their Congressmen.
In fact, the credit goes to Putin for speaking out openly.
Salaams
BMZ
Yes, bro. It was a response to the opinion of the overwhelming majority of decent Brits who are much more knowledgeable than the average US citizen who has left his/her shores.
Hope the American public reject the biased media and use their common sense and decency.
Putin seems to know what he wants and what he is doing!
Salaams
Alex
Alex WM

London, UK

#187351 Sep 1, 2013
Alex WM

London, UK

#187352 Sep 1, 2013
hello el dickhead....
now you need to add this to the END of link i gave...
"peGc"....
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187353 Sep 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But you do disrespect The Holy Spirit by not accepting Jesus as Gods Son!
rabbee: i must rebuke all lies, including your fake name for Yeshooah Adam. and in fact i am honoring RUACH HAKODESH, by telling the truth. your scriptures are filled with names, that have been altered from their original intent and meaning.

and in fact it is you, who are dishonoring TheSon, by bearing false witness with a fake name. and it is you who are dishonoring THE FATHER AND RUACH HAKODESH, by bearing false witness in TheName of THEIR Son.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#187355 Sep 1, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
like north and south vietnam
north and south korea
iraq
libya
and many south american countries that are in turmoil.
how bout Egypt? why not bomb them too?
Because war crimes are not being committed there. We can't turn our backs again.

What is the Arab League doing to stop the war crimes in Syria?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187356 Sep 1, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i have told you, i am done with your being an antiG-D deadbeat. you are a worthless and hopeless cause, that cannot be salvaged. i am not going to waste any more time, on someone G-D shall never forgive for insulting HIS HOLY MATE.
Why don't you not waste any more time on this thread while you are at it? Self glorifying freak.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#187357 Sep 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all? Read Qur'aan and see how many issues have been discussed.
Jesus agreed on divorce, clueless fool! You quote stupid verses and yet do not know how to read and understand.
Read 9 again. If the wife is guilty of fornication or adultery or an extra-marital affair, you can divorce her. Read the clause "except it be for fornication,"
Jesus was not a stupid fool like you. So, it is obvious that he allowed divorce on the ground that I showed.
The problem with most ignorant Christian fools is that they don't understand what they copy and paste.
Good night!
God described marriage as being between one man and one women.
Not between one man and two or more women as are the law of Muslims under the laws of Muhammad.

Having two or more wives is sin in the eyes of God,
That is committing adultery.

The patriarchs lived in sin, and God corrected that sinful act of polygamy under the law of Moses.
Muhammad disobeyed Gods law and lived in sin having more than one wife!

Location hidden

#187358 Sep 1, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i must rebuke all lies, including your fake name for Yeshooah Adam. and in fact i am honoring RUACH HAKODESH, by telling the truth. your scriptures are filled with names, that have been altered from their original intent and meaning.
and in fact it is you, who are dishonoring TheSon, by bearing false witness with a fake name. and it is you who are dishonoring THE FATHER AND RUACH HAKODESH, by bearing false witness in TheName of THEIR Son.
The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of YHVH.
The third person of Gods Holy Trinity
Jesus is the second person of Gods Holy Trinity "The Word of God"
"Father, Son, Holy Spirit".
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#187359 Sep 1, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Superb!
May Allah bless you, bro.
Salaams
Thank you brother for your appreciation and support.

Look at the way he uses that "Young Women and Emmanuel prophesy" and pastes it on Jesus, while if any one reads that Chapter 14 of Isaiah, there is not the least indication that it is a prophesy that will be fulfilled 800 years after wards...

And see how clearly I show that prophesies made in same Isaiah 42 & 65 apply almost word by word on our prophet.

And these are very clear prophesies, mentioned as a test.

And he thinks he is "master" of analyzing Biblical Prophesies.

I have started this discussion and with the help of Allah I will bring it to close.

Just look at his boast, that no Muslim could stand and discuss this topic with him.

Let every one who is fair see both side of our arguments and see who is running for cover and using every excuse and twist to get away from main discussion.

Thanks once again brother for support, I am happy that some people are following our discussion.

Salaam

MUQ

Location hidden

#187360 Sep 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you brother for your appreciation and support.
Look at the way he uses that "Young Women and Emmanuel prophesy" and pastes it on Jesus, while if any one reads that Chapter 14 of Isaiah, there is not the least indication that it is a prophesy that will be fulfilled 800 years after wards...
And see how clearly I show that prophesies made in same Isaiah 42 & 65 apply almost word by word on our prophet.
And these are very clear prophesies, mentioned as a test.
And he thinks he is "master" of analyzing Biblical Prophesies.
I have started this discussion and with the help of Allah I will bring it to close.
Just look at his boast, that no Muslim could stand and discuss this topic with him.
Let every one who is fair see both side of our arguments and see who is running for cover and using every excuse and twist to get away from main discussion.
Thanks once again brother for support, I am happy that some people are following our discussion.
Salaam
MUQ
Muslims lack Gods definition of good and evil, right and wrong MUQ!
Muhammad was illiterate in the knowledge of good and evil, right and wrong.
Muhammad received false revelation from Satan that Muhammad used to justify his living in sin in the sight of God.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#187361 Sep 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
RUACH HAKODESH
Ruach HaKodesh (Hebrew: &#1512;&#1493;&#14 95; &#1492;&#1511;&#14 93;&#1491;&#1513;, meaning Divine Spirit or Divine Inspiration, literally "Holy Spirit", also transliterated Ruah Ha-qodesh) is the term used in the Jewish Hebrew Bible (Tanakh) to refer to the Spirit of YHVH .
Ruach HaKodesh IS NOT the Spirit of God or the Holy Spirit of God. It is not a thing at all.

Don't try to teach us Church's Hebrew For Christians.
bmz

Singapore

#187362 Sep 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God described marriage as being between one man and one women.
Not between one man and two or more women as are the law of Muslims under the laws of Muhammad.
Having two or more wives is sin in the eyes of God,
That is committing adultery.
The patriarchs lived in sin, and God corrected that sinful act of polygamy under the law of Moses.
Muhammad disobeyed Gods law and lived in sin having more than one wife!
Who told you that having two or more wives is sin in the eyes of God? Where does the Scripture say that?
bmz

Singapore

#187363 Sep 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of YHVH.
The third person of Gods Holy Trinity
Jesus is the second person of Gods Holy Trinity "The Word of God"
"Father, Son, Holy Spirit".
That is a post-Jesus Bull Shit, Shamma.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187364 Sep 1, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
El dick head.
I gave the links to your naked pagan god but topix have deleted them!
Wonder why!
YES...you worship naked pagan.
Google..statues of naked jesus.
try wikipedia too!
google...michael angelo crucifix or michael angelo naked jesus
go for it.
Take your meds.

Location hidden

#187365 Sep 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a post-Jesus Bull Shit, Shamma.
Muslims allow the insanity of their false god and false messenger Muhammad to guide them to do evil in the sight of God, and blasphemy God in killing innocent people in the name of their false god Allah.

Your insanity is believing God appointed Muhammad as Gods avenger on earth to subdue and kill those that are unbelievers of Allah.

Your lack of knowledge of good and evil allows you to be sucked into believing upon your false prophet Muhammad.

God is who He is as He reveals himself to us.

You are an illiterate Muslims that has not been taught the Jewish Holy scriptures as a believer in the God of Israel in living your life.

Jesus lived his life being obedient to the God of Israel, and taught the Holy Jewish Scriptures in the synagogues and died and was resurrected being obedient to the God of Israel.

Christians follow the obedience of Jesus in His obedience to the God of Israel.
All of the Holy Jewish Scriptures that Jesus taught in the synagogues are the same Holy Jewish Scriptures taught in Christian Churches.

Can you Muslim claim that those same Holy Jewish Scriptures that Jesus taught from in the Jewish synagogues are taught in the Muslim Mosque as believer's in the God of Israel?

God is who God is as reveals himself to us in the Scriptures.

John 17:1-5
New International Version (NIV)
Jesus Prays to Be Glorified

17 After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:

“Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. 2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. 4 I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. 5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Jesus stated: 2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him.

God granted Jesus authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those God gave Jesus.
All people are in the hands of Jesus as having the power to save them from the fires of hell!
bmz

Singapore

#187366 Sep 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims lack Gods definition of good and evil, right and wrong MUQ!
Muhammad was illiterate in the knowledge of good and evil, right and wrong.
Muhammad received false revelation from Satan that Muhammad used to justify his living in sin in the sight of God.
It was the biblical Jesus, who was illiterate and an ignorant fool, who gave the wrong idea that God was triune. How in the hell did he come up with this absurd Triune God?

If he gave that idea then we can say that he did that under Satanic Inspiration or Satanic Influence.

bmz

Singapore

#187367 Sep 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims allow the insanity of their false god and false messenger Muhammad to guide them to do evil in the sight of God, and blasphemy God in killing innocent people in the name of their false god Allah.
Your insanity is believing God appointed Muhammad as Gods avenger on earth to subdue and kill those that are unbelievers of Allah.
Your lack of knowledge of good and evil allows you to be sucked into believing upon your false prophet Muhammad.
God is who He is as He reveals himself to us.
You are an illiterate Muslims that has not been taught the Jewish Holy scriptures as a believer in the God of Israel in living your life.
Jesus lived his life being obedient to the God of Israel, and taught the Holy Jewish Scriptures in the synagogues and died and was resurrected being obedient to the God of Israel.
Christians follow the obedience of Jesus in His obedience to the God of Israel.
All of the Holy Jewish Scriptures that Jesus taught in the synagogues are the same Holy Jewish Scriptures taught in Christian Churches.
Can you Muslim claim that those same Holy Jewish Scriptures that Jesus taught from in the Jewish synagogues are taught in the Muslim Mosque as believer's in the God of Israel?
God is who God is as reveals himself to us in the Scriptures.
John 17:1-5
New International Version (NIV)
Jesus Prays to Be Glorified
17 After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:
“Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. 2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. 4 I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. 5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.
Jesus stated: 2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him.
God granted Jesus authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those God gave Jesus.
All people are in the hands of Jesus as having the power to save them from the fires of hell!
Looking at what you have been writing aimlessly, I can safely say that the biblical Jesus was insane. Period!

Location hidden

#187368 Sep 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the biblical Jesus, who was illiterate and an ignorant fool, who gave the wrong idea that God was triune. How in the hell did he come up with this absurd Triune God?
If he gave that idea then we can say that he did that under Satanic Inspiration or Satanic Influence.
Your view of Gods Holy Trinity is a pagan one.
Once you stop being a pagan yourself you might come to understand Gods Holy Trinity.

Gods Wisdom is far beyond the wisdom of man.

Location hidden

#187369 Sep 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking at what you have been writing aimlessly, I can safely say that the biblical Jesus was insane. Period!
Your own insanity blocks your mind from understanding Gods love for us.
Your insanity is your unwillingness to become a sane person.
Your life would be shattered if you became a sane person.
The only only thing you have to hold on too is your insanity.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#187370 Sep 2, 2013
Seeker wrote:
01. What does a young woman giving birth as a SIGN mean to you?..

02. Who have people ever referred to as Mighty God and Prince of Peace?..

Read 9:5 which is the same verse as 9:6 in the Christian Bible and read the rest of it and you will see what I am talking about. Why would they do that?

03. They are not and I showed the clear holes in every single claim you attempted with that. Muhammad not only broke reeds,..

04. It seems that Jesus is the most likely candidate for 7:14 and Isaiah 9:6...

05. We NEVER agreed to that at all. Show me the post where I agreed to that. I said if one important part of a prophesy cannot be met,…

06. Why? I went through all of the verses you raised about Isaiah 42 and I explained why they are most likely NOT about Muhammad,…
Ans.

My Dear Brother,

I have gone thru your latest post and I can see that you are just trying verbal gimmicks to make that matters muddy.

First of all no prophesy is specific and it is only a word picture of a future event that might be fulfilled many centuries after it was recorded.

Any one using his own bias could paste any prophesy on his candidate or could deny a rightful person.

Just for your record, no Jew sees a single prophesy about Jesus mentioned any where in OT books.

You can keep on arguing till you are blue in face, but in the end they will say "We are 100 % sure that there is not a single clear cut prophesy about Jesus in any of our books".

What would you say to that? And I am seeing you doing the same when I present evidences from your own scriptures for our prophet.

I see the same attitude in your posts, and the same belligerent posture.

01. Isaiah 14:7: Seeing in the context, there is no prophesy in Isaiah 14:7. It is only a local matter.

02. No one called Jesus Mighty God and Prince of Peace during his life time. He was dragged as a "Petty Criminal" and crucified in front of all nation and No One raised any voice against it.

Is that what you mean by Mighty God and Prince of Peace?

03. You do not know what "breaking broken reed means"…. To wage war in the cause of God does not come under breaking reeds.

Nor does punishing criminals and maintaining law and order in the land comes under breaking the reeds.

04. Most certainly Jesus has nothing to do with Isaiah 14:7, as regards Isaiah 9:6, Jesus does not satisfy more than half of the qualities mentioned there.

What about sitting on the Throne of David and ruling over nations?

Jesus did not meet those criterion?

05. I do not know how to resolve this issue with you, if any prophesy mentions 10 conditions and some one satisfies 9 out of 10, will you say he is not the "intended candidate"?

We said that we should list down all the qualities in the prophesy and then check and verify how many of those our candidate satisfies.

06. Isaiah 42 certainly does prophesy about our prophet and I gave you point by point verification.

And most certainly our prophet does satisfy more qualities than Jesus does for Isaiah 9:6 and Isaiah 14:7!!

PS:

I do know something about debating, but it seems, you are not aware of it.

You tried your very best to escape when I started giving evidence regarding our prophet.

You refused to give more examples of Jesus from OT after the First two "Howlers" you made.

And now you have cheek to accuse me of not answering your points.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News the Beheading Sura: Robert Spencer's Blogging t... May 23 Dragnet52 5
Covertly clearing negative energy from the office (Sep '07) May 21 Debra 49
News No, American Christianity is not dead May 19 New Perspective 1
News POLL: Americans Turning Away from Religion May 15 Bible boy 1
News Carl Sagan as prophet of neo-Pagan Atheism May 12 geezerjock 1
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) May 11 garnetten 502
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) May 8 Over and Done 27
More from around the web