Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,076

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex WM

London, UK

#187216 Aug 31, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Clueless Muslim,
Qur'an 69:38 "But nay! I swear that this is truly the word of an honored, illustrious, and noble Messenger; it is not the word of a poet, nor is it the word of a soothsayer."
What's not to laugh about? That desperate narcissist of a "prophet" of yours was always swearing by this, that, and the other thing in creation that what he was saying was not only true and binding, but also under penalty of eternal torment for the crime/sin of rejection of his testimony, even if he was re-presenting FABLES of the ancients, like the Sleepers of Ephesus (See: http://quran.com/18 )
hey moron.
Can you give the name of real person who is even 1000miles close to the Holy Prophet?

Encyclopedia Britannica:

(About Muhammad) "... a mass of detail in the early sources shows that he was an honest and upright man who had gained the respect and loyalty of others who were likewise honest and upright men."
[Vol. 12]
Alex WM

London, UK

#187217 Aug 31, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus went to heaven in his glorified resurrected body.
Jesus lives eternally in the glorified body he was resurrected with.
That is the type of body we will also receive at the final last judgment.
You are ignorant of the teachings of Jesus.
lol...
Who saw Bj go to heaven?
Now comes the question....did this body have any clothes on?
Or was it the good old naked pagan again?
Alex WM

London, UK

#187218 Aug 31, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are a dumb Muslim Alex.
You, like all Muslims live the pagan life of your pagan war lord Muhammad.
Close your eyes, Shamma...
Think of God.
Do you see a naked pagan on a pole showing his 6pack seductively?
Then you re worshipping SATAN.
Escape NOW.

Catholic confession...and sin:
Sinner: "Father I have sinned...blah...blah..."
Priest: "Do x y or z and you re forgiven".
Both Sinner and priest die eventually, confirming that both were simply sinners! No sin was forgiven...lol
Therefore, they are flogging a lie to the masses.
Alex WM

London, UK

#187219 Aug 31, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Al_EX the Phallocentric,
Christians don't worship naked pagans.
Take your meds.
Buford the butteredbuttturdlciker...how are you today, low life?

"There is only One God.
Jesus is not God.
The Holy Spirit is not God."
Only ALLAH is God.(ie: The LORD GOD is the only God).

Satan has so blinded worshippers of naked pagans that, they are unaware that they are worshipping naked Pagans.

butteredbuttturdlicker..

Close your eyes,
Think of God.
Escape NOW.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187220 Aug 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that a slander?
Jesus had almost become a victim to Satan under Satan's cross examination. If God had not annulled Satan's suggestion "If you are the son of God........", Jesus would have said, "Oh, Yes! I am the son of God!"
There are many instances, where Satan prevailed over Jesus and Jesus made ridiculous and foolish statements. For his ridiculous statements under the influence of Satan, one has to read the gospels.
Satanic statements such as "Before Abraham was born, I am" and keeping quiet to Thomas' absurd remark, "My Lord. My God" plus dozens more.
David went after a man's wife. Who put that thought in? Was it God? It was Satan, who inspired David.
Satan definitely interfered with the past prophets. it was God, who annulled Satan's suggestion.
You must realize that after God Almighty, Satan is the 2nd most powerful entity.
Presumptuouss Fool of a Muslim,

Did Mohammad give any examples at all of Jesus uttering "satanic verses?" He gave NONE, but what do you do in defense of Mohammad's slander not just of past prophets but of God as well for being incompetent? You quote from John's Gospel, which you have already rejected as a forgery! Again, did David prophesy that Bathsheba was to be his, even though she was still married? No, he did not.

In short, you give idiots a bad name.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187221 Aug 31, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Buford the butteredbuttturdlciker...how are you today, low life?
"There is only One God.
Jesus is not God.
The Holy Spirit is not God."
Only ALLAH is God.(ie: The LORD GOD is the only God).
Satan has so blinded worshippers of naked pagans that, they are unaware that they are worshipping naked Pagans.
butteredbuttturdlicker..
Close your eyes,
Think of God.
Escape NOW.
Dick Head,

Christians don't worship "naked Pagans."
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187222 Aug 31, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hey moron.
Can you give the name of real person who is even 1000miles close to the Holy Prophet?
Encyclopedia Britannica:
(About Muhammad) "... a mass of detail in the early sources shows that he was an honest and upright man who had gained the respect and loyalty of others who were likewise honest and upright men."
[Vol. 12]
Textbook Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

BukhariV1B7N1331 "The Prophet said,'I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me. 1. Allah made me victorious by awe by His terrorizing my enemies. 2. The earth has been made for me. 3. Booty has been made lawful for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me. 4. I have been given the right of intercession. 5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.'"

Bukhari:V4B52N270 "Allah's Messenger said,'Who is ready to kill Ashraf? He has said injurious things about Allah and His Apostle.' Maslama got up saying,'Would you like me to kill him?' The Prophet proclaimed,'Yes.' Maslama said,'Then allow me to lie so that I will be able to deceive him.' Muhammad said,'You may do so.'"

Bukhari:V6B61N504 "Allah's Apostle said,'Every Prophet was given miracles because of which people believed, but what I have been given is Divine Inspiration which Allah has revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will outnumber the followers of the other Prophets.'"

Bukhari:V9B92N384 "Allah's Apostle said,'Whoever obeys me will enter Paradise, and whoever disobeys me will not enter it.'"

Qur'an 33:57 "Those who speak negatively of Allah and His Apostle shall be cursed."

Qur'an 4:114 "He who disobeys the Apostle after guidance has been revealed will burn in Hell."

And my all time favorite:

Tabari IX:8 "When the polytheists overwhelmed the Muslims, the Prophet got off his mount and started reciting verses in the rajaz meter:'I am the Prophet, it is no lie."
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#187223 Aug 31, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Presumptuouss Fool of a Muslim,
Did Mohammad give any examples at all of Jesus uttering "satanic verses?" He gave NONE, but what do you do in defense of Mohammad's slander not just of past prophets but of God as well for being incompetent? You quote from John's Gospel, which you have already rejected as a forgery! Again, did David prophesy that Bathsheba was to be his, even though she was still married? No, he did not.
In short, you give idiots a bad name.
No, Muhammad did not but through your Bible, I did provide some examples of Jesus making Satanic statements.

Muhammad honoured Jesus.

bmz

Singapore

#187224 Aug 31, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...
Who saw Bj go to heaven?
Now comes the question....did this body have any clothes on?
Or was it the good old naked pagan again?
I believe I can throw some light on this, bro.

1. Nobody saw him going into heaven.

2. Nobody saw him coming back alive.

3. No, he did not have any clothes on because he had left them neatly folded in the tomb.

That is why he stopped Mary by telling her not to touch him, not to hold him and not to cling to him for the simple reason that he was naked.

"John 20:17 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

17 Jesus saith to her,`Be not touching me, for I have not yet ascended unto my Father; and be going on to my brethren, and say to them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and to your God.'"

"John 20:17 Worldwide English (New Testament)(WE)

17 Jesus said to her,'Do not hold me, because I have not yet gone up to my Father. But go to my brothers and tell them that I am going up to my Father. He is your Father also. I am going up to my God. He is your God also.'

John 20:17 New Living Translation (NLT)

17 “Don’t cling to me,” Jesus said,“for I haven’t yet ascended to the Father. But go find my brothers and tell them,‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Salaams
BMZ
bmz

Singapore

#187225 Aug 31, 2013
El Cid wrote:
Qur'an 33:57 "Those who speak negatively of Allah and His Apostle shall be cursed."

Qur'an 4:114 "He who disobeys the Apostle after guidance has been revealed will burn in Hell."
And my all time favorite:
Thanks for quoting those great verses.

In the mean time, enjoy this:

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

Can we have some golden verses from the mouth of Jesus on eternal damnation?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187226 Aug 31, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Rabbee.
Each one to his own scripture.
What you quote relates to your religious upbringing.
Chinese cannot be forced to pronounce thetorah and nor can the japanese.
thetorah is in the hands of a few who promote their names, race and tribe and it shall remain that way.
Otherwise, why should G-d force 7billion humans to use the language of one rce or tribe?
I simply will NEVER accept that man looks like G-d or that man is in the physical image of G-d.
Let's worship G-d instead of worrying about names.
Thanks.
rabbee: not the way it works, if you know what's good for you.

my upbringing, was secular atheism.

and i am sure that if the japanese can say tora tora tora, they could most likely say Torah, Torah, Torah.

and G-D never said that man (eesh), looks like G-D. but here is what it does say in TheTorah:"(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, They shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created Them.)"

so i am sure you all fail, TheG-D Look Alike and Act Alike contest. since only Benee Adam, falsely accused as jesus gets that assignment. in this world that is not too swift, with honor you Father and Mother. with everyone breaking, that commandment also.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187227 Aug 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I can throw some light on this, bro.
1. Nobody saw him going into heaven.
2. Nobody saw him coming back alive.
3. No, he did not have any clothes on because he had left them neatly folded in the tomb.
That is why he stopped Mary by telling her not to touch him, not to hold him and not to cling to him for the simple reason that he was naked.
"John 20:17 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
17 Jesus saith to her,`Be not touching me, for I have not yet ascended unto my Father; and be going on to my brethren, and say to them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and to your God.'"
"John 20:17 Worldwide English (New Testament)(WE)
17 Jesus said to her,'Do not hold me, because I have not yet gone up to my Father. But go to my brothers and tell them that I am going up to my Father. He is your Father also. I am going up to my God. He is your God also.'
John 20:17 New Living Translation (NLT)
17 “Don’t cling to me,” Jesus said,“for I haven’t yet ascended to the Father. But go find my brothers and tell them,‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
Salaams
BMZ
rabbee: been there, done That. did not see muhammed, or any muslim, christian, or jew, in heaven either. you weren't, there to see this happen then either.

if a tree falls in the woods, and you weren't there to see it happen. then according to you, it never happened.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187228 Aug 31, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hey moron.
Encyclopedia Britannica:
[Vol. 12]
rabbee: adolph hitler, stalin, bismark, vladimir the impaler.

how many jews, romans, and others, did the alleged as jesus murder?

and the encyclopedia, does not tell the truth. the word encyclopedia or dictionary, does not mean truth. and you can find all kinds, of greek, roman, egyptian, g-ds also mentioned in them.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187229 Aug 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for quoting those great verses.
In the mean time, enjoy this:
"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
Can we have some golden verses from the mouth of Jesus on eternal damnation?
rabbee: those who obey a false prophet, are in hell. ask your self one question, why is the arab spring been happening this way? unless it is your disobedience, to The-Real G-D, being manifest on earth at it is in hell.

sorry not buying that muslims are to TheG-D i know. any more than i accept, that jews or christians, or other secular atheist are true to TheG-D i know personally.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#187230 Aug 31, 2013
SUSAN:

Hi there!

Do you think World War 3 is imminent over the coming weeks in view of the fact that military action is expected to be taken anytime now against Syria?

Note: If the missile strike by the American-Franco alliance gets underway over the next few days/weeks, then, we can expect a global flare up by/in 2014 which will lead to the destruction of most people in the world and the subsequent establishment of the NWO by the global elite.

Thank you in advance.

(Please feel free to ignore my question if you don't wish to answer it)
bmz

Singapore

#187231 Aug 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
SUSAN:
Hi there!

Do you think World War 3 is imminent over the coming weeks in view of the fact that military action is expected to be taken anytime now against Syria?

Note: If the missile strike by the American-Franco alliance gets underway over the next few days/weeks, then, we can expect a global flare up by/in 2014 which will lead to the destruction of most people in the world and the subsequent establishment of the NWO by the global elite.

Thank you in advance.

Hi, Joel

Right now, Putin has pushed Obama into a corner by challenging the US to present to the UN evidence that Syria attacked rebels with chemical weapons near Damascus.

An extract from BBC:

"Mr Putin said it would be "utter nonsense" for Syria's government to provoke opponents with such attacks.

Speaking to journalists in the Russian far-eastern city of Vladivostok, Mr Putin urged Mr Obama - as a Nobel Peace Prize laureate - to think about future victims in Syria before using force.

He said it was ridiculous to suggest the Syrian government was to blame for the attack, calling it a "provocation by those who want to drag other countries into the Syrian conflict".

"Syrian government troops are on the offensive and have surrounded the opposition in several regions," he said.

"In these conditions, to give a trump card to those who are calling for a military intervention is utter nonsense."

He said that the US failure to present evidence to the international community was "simply disrespectful".

"If there is evidence it should be shown. If it is not shown, then there isn't any," he said."

Now, if Obama is as dumb as Bush, he may do that. However, after Putin's comments, the US regime is under pressure to produce the so-called evidence.

However, I believe Obama is smarter than Bush and he will think twice. As long as Fox and other Fox-like media are kept in leash, he may not order attack soon.

The world is not going to destroy itself for America and the new lapdog France. Britain has lost that honour.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#187233 Aug 31, 2013
Seeker wrote:
01. Sure, if a verse says what you want it to say, then that must be the true verse. If a verse doesn't say what you want it to say, that must be the false verse. And you have no idea at all that this is a self serving, logical.

02. Sure, according to what MUHAMMAD claimed. Hey Muhammad, why are you a true prophet? Because this here book that I myself am creating says so.

03. He was talking about God fooling everyone to think Jesus was crucified, which led to the largest religion in the world, and it took God 600 years to correct this "supposed" error.

04. I am, and it ain't pretty. Why do you think there are "Quran only" Muslims? It's because they recognize how embarrassing the hadiths and other history sources are. So much so, that they had to reject them to be able to hold on to their Islamic beliefs.
You should read IBN Kathir's historical reference to the circumstances behind 9:29

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php ...

Ans.

My dear Brother,

It seems you are going off Topic again and again.

Quranic verses say what they do say not what I think they say.

The quotations I have prssented form Isaiah, are much more applicable to our prophet than to Jesus or nay other prophet from OT or NT books.

02. Your bias and diminishing the life and character of our prophet would not lead you to anything. Except show how narrow minded and what sort of twisted personality you are having.

03. There is no use bandying words with you and I shall move on and present my next prophesy.

My dear brother, just remember your boast in the beginning that No Muslim can stand in front of you and prove that our Prophet was indeed mentioned in the OT and NT books.

And here I am standing in front of you and giving examples upon examples and you are unable to counter them, except using abusive language and biased view of our prophet's life.!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#187234 Aug 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that while our noble Qur'aan shows Jesus as a noble and a coherent person, the New Testament shows him as a confused and incoherent person, who could not not give direct and clear answers and engaged in a useless Tu Quoque exchanged with the Jews.
MUSLIMS KILL FOR THE FALSE PROPHET MUHAMMAD!

Muhammad posed as an apostle of God. Yet his life is filled with lustfulness (12 marriages and sex with a child, slaves and concubines), rapes, warfare, conquests, and unmerciful butcheries. The infinitely good, just and all holy God simply cannot tolerate anything in the least unjust or sinful. What Muhammad produced in the Qur'an is simply a book of gibberish consisting of later evil verses abrogating (superseding) earlier peaceful verses. These verses in Arabic poetically "tickle" the ears of Arab listeners. Islam is a caustic blend of paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone "prophet", who made no prophecies, conceived his religion to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence mostly from Islamic historians below. 70% of what is here is from Muslim and ex-Muslim historians - back to the 8th century and the Qur'an itself.

Just a cursory look at Muhammad's Qur'an (Koran) should be enough to warn you to keep your distance from Islam:

In it you will see "unbridled raw evil", such

as statements like these:

- Truly, god loves those who fight

- Fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them,
and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for
them in every stratagem.

- Chop off their hands and chop off their fingertips

- When you meet the unbelievers, chop off their
heads

- Fight and slay those who don't convert wherever
you find them

- Believers, take neither Jew nor Christians for your
friends

- Those who follow Muhammad are ruthless to
unbelievers

- Those who reject Islam are "the vilest of creatures"
and thus deserve no mercy

- Fight them until Islam reigns supreme (throughout
the world)

There are more than 100 verses in the Qur'an (Koran) advocating the use of violence to spread Islam. There are exactly 123 verses in the Qur'an about killing and fighting.
The word "Islam" has been falsely proclaimed by Muslims to mean peace. The word Islam, actually means "submission" to the Muslim god of intolerance and hatred. It comes from the root Arabic word "taslim". In Arabic, the word for peace is only "solh".

The Sirat Rasul Allah was written by Ibn Ishaq in 750 A.D. He died in 773 A.D. It was edited and abridged by Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham in 828 A.D. and translated by Alfred Guillaume under the title, The Life of Muhammad in 1955 by Oxford Press. Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham's "Life of Muhammad" relied on the earlier works. Ulmar al-Waqidi of Medina, who died in 825 A.D. produced a work, which portions of which have survived, called "The Expeditions of Muhammad". The History of al-Tabari was written by Abu Muhammad bin al-Tabari between 870 and 920 A.D. His monumental work was translated and published in 1987 through 1997 by the State University of New York Press. Make sure you study I, II, VI, VII, VIII, and IX. Al-Bukhari's Hadith, titled: Sahih Al-Bukhari and The True Traditions which was collected by Imam Bukhari in 850 A.D. Be sure to use the collector's original nomenclature because the only printed English translation (Publisher-Maktaba Dar-us-Salam, Translator-Muhammad Khan) was abridged and erroneously numbered. Finally, I recommend that you acquire at least three of the following Qur'an translations: Ahmed Ali, Pikthal, Noble by Muhsin Khan, Yusuf Ali, or Shakir. The oldest Qur'an fragments date to around 725 A.D.- a century after they were first recited.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#187235 Aug 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
SUSAN:
Hi there!
Thank you in advance.
WW III will not occur until the death of the Messiah. But there is a war in the middle east prior to that involving Israel and the king of the north (Syria) and the king of the south (Egypt). That will start around VWD Day which could occur at any time. If it happens this year, it will probably be late September or early October. After this war, the Messiah will direct the Temple to be rebuilt. The NWO will be established at the same time.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#187236 Aug 31, 2013
MUSLIMS KILL FOR THE FALSE PROPHET MUHAMMAD!

Muhammad posed as an apostle of God. Yet his life is filled with lustfulness (12 marriages and sex with a child, slaves and concubines), rapes, warfare, conquests, and unmerciful butcheries. The infinitely good, just and all holy God simply cannot tolerate anything in the least unjust or sinful. What Muhammad produced in the Qur'an is simply a book of gibberish consisting of later evil verses abrogating (superseding) earlier peaceful verses. These verses in Arabic poetically "tickle" the ears of Arab listeners. Islam is a caustic blend of paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone "prophet", who made no prophecies, conceived his religion to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence mostly from Islamic historians below. 70% of what is here is from Muslim and ex-Muslim historians - back to the 8th century and the Qur'an itself.

Just a cursory look at Muhammad's Qur'an (Koran) should be enough to warn you to keep your distance from Islam:

In it you will see "unbridled raw evil", such

as statements like these:

- Truly, god loves those who fight

- Fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them,
and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for
them in every stratagem.

- Chop off their hands and chop off their fingertips

- When you meet the unbelievers, chop off their
heads

- Fight and slay those who don't convert wherever
you find them

- Believers, take neither Jew nor Christians for your
friends

- Those who follow Muhammad are ruthless to
unbelievers

- Those who reject Islam are "the vilest of creatures"
and thus deserve no mercy

- Fight them until Islam reigns supreme (throughout
the world)

There are more than 100 verses in the Qur'an (Koran) advocating the use of violence to spread Islam. There are exactly 123 verses in the Qur'an about killing and fighting.
The word "Islam" has been falsely proclaimed by Muslims to mean peace. The word Islam, actually means "submission" to the Muslim god of intolerance and hatred. It comes from the root Arabic word "taslim". In Arabic, the word for peace is only "solh".

The Sirat Rasul Allah was written by Ibn Ishaq in 750 A.D. He died in 773 A.D. It was edited and abridged by Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham in 828 A.D. and translated by Alfred Guillaume under the title, The Life of Muhammad in 1955 by Oxford Press. Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham's "Life of Muhammad" relied on the earlier works. Ulmar al-Waqidi of Medina, who died in 825 A.D. produced a work, which portions of which have survived, called "The Expeditions of Muhammad". The History of al-Tabari was written by Abu Muhammad bin al-Tabari between 870 and 920 A.D. His monumental work was translated and published in 1987 through 1997 by the State University of New York Press. Make sure you study I, II, VI, VII, VIII, and IX. Al-Bukhari's Hadith, titled: Sahih Al-Bukhari and The True Traditions which was collected by Imam Bukhari in 850 A.D. Be sure to use the collector's original nomenclature because the only printed English translation (Publisher-Maktaba Dar-us-Salam, Translator-Muhammad Khan) was abridged and erroneously numbered. Finally, I recommend that you acquire at least three of the following Qur'an translations: Ahmed Ali, Pikthal, Noble by Muhsin Khan, Yusuf Ali, or Shakir. The oldest Qur'an fragments date to around 725 A.D.- a century after they were first recited.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••